[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Leafy vs h3h3 What are your opinions?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 67

File: download.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Leafy vs h3h3
What are your opinions?
>>
>>675587564
Leafy is cringe and h3h3 makes me laugh.
>>
>>675587671
Aye same. After leafys vid I was like, ehh ethan wtf. But then I almost killed myself for doubting ethan and realized I was wrong
>>
Leafy sounds and looks like a fucking faggot and all of his videos are the same hurr durr cancer cringe. H3H3 is alright, he at least puts effort into his videos even if some of the jokes fall flat. Plus that god tier intro.
>>
>>675587564
This shot needs to end. Really, we need to stop supporting this drama because in the end it's just money in their pockets. This is exactly what they want, and I'm of the camp of not wanting to give either of them anything.
>>
Leafy is a faggot
>>
>>675587932
But wjats wromg with giving them money, it doesnt cost us anything
>>
Leafy has never done anything funny

all of his videos are the same video
>>
Leafy makes vids for kids and ethan is a jew
>>
>>675588124
Wow great opinion, keep it up, proud of u
>>
File: IMG_3417406546540.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_3417406546540.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Hawt or fat bitch.
Answering this is as ez as judging this pic.
H3h3 is right
Leafy is a fag
Btw the answer to pic was fat bitch
>>
i really dislike leafy because his fanbase are as autistic as pewdiepies, you could be watching an educational video on lizards and have 100 comments say HISSSSSSSSSSS
>>
Rolling for 8s
>>
Leafly is grasping at straws. He just makes clickbait titles to videos of him making fun of people. Its not funny.
>>
I just like h3h3s personality more.
Leafy's humour is dry and overused, same content over and over again. And I think h3h3 saw this in Pyro AND Leafy. I think he's heavily opinionated yet doesn't this to be public, (probably because that would make him loose subscribers) I don't think he ever liked Pyro as well as Leafy.
>>
>>675588951
But doesnt ethan kinda do same?
>>
>>675587564
Ethan seems like the kind of guy who is genuinely part of internet culture and fully understands our nuances. Hence why people on here like him so much.

Leafy just seems like that highschool kid who just found out what /b/ is and regurgitates jokes he doesn't really fully understand just to fit in.
>>
>>675589072
I feel like he is trying to throw him under the bus when really you could argue ethan has done the same thing that he accuses leafy of doing, such as making fun of kids
>>
>>675589209
/thread
>>
>>675588888
>>
>>675589072

Not even close
>>
>>675589072
Um, no?
Ethan made fun of people who willingly chose to say or do dumb shit, like prank channels and 'social experiments'.
Not make literally 4 videos (almost all in a row) making fun of the same kid or make fun of somebody with an actual disability.
>>
File: 1119563000.gif (313KB, 245x245px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1119563000.gif
313KB, 245x245px
stop spamming /b/ with these threads, nobody gives a shit...

there is no way you are 18+...discuss this autism elsewhere, not on here underage cunts
>>
>>675589751
>nobody gives a shit
>bumps thread
>>
>>675589369
Yeah but like that fat commentary guy said, boogie or somethin I forget, ethan seems to laugh more with the person than at the person. For instance, look at the "one fucked up dentist" videos. Etjan actually goes out to lunch with the dude he just roasted
>>
Both of them are aids and should fuck off together.
>>
>>675589751
I've seen this exact post in other leafy vs h3h3 threads. You care that we care ^^
>>
>>675589751

why? so we can talk about donald trump some more? no thanks
>>
>>675589704
But isn't the only reason Ethan bothered making his video was because the dude turned out to be autistic? Had he been just another cringey feeora kid i can gurantee no one would be this upset
>>
>>675589862
This. Not to mention the dust-off guy.
>>
Rolling for 9s
>>
File: 19085521011.jpg (47KB, 550x408px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
19085521011.jpg
47KB, 550x408px
>>675589857
it's going to get bumped anyway, because 90% of /b/ in 2016 is children like yourself who are so interested in this bollocks
>>
>>675587564
i don't even know why people have time to care about shit like this.
>>
>>675588076
it costs us time, anon. time that we could be spending on dank memes.
>>
>>675590128
And you're the 10%, right?

>anyone who likes things I don't like is a child
>stop liking things I don't like
>>
>>675589968
>^^

these thread are the exact reason why /b/ doesn't exist anymore
>>
>>675589862
I see your point but there is the fact that ethan shit talks people behinds their backs and wanted people to "expose" other youtubers he didn't like and then all of a sudden is real chummy with people like pyro, who he just a month prior wanted his channel removed and left without a way to defend himself. Its just scummy in my opnion
>>
Everyone talked shit to the kid before they find out he was autistic then when they found out they all of sudden became bitches and and said how wrong leafy was. The fans are what's aids of both channels they are both being cancerous together.
>>
>>675587879
>criticizes one youtuber for his looks and voice
>forgets to criticize the other who is objectively worse

Its like you dont even realize how retarded you are
>>
File: 1458801308830.jpg (65KB, 640x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458801308830.jpg
65KB, 640x576px
leafy videos are cancer and he's a bitch for not being able to take criticism, h3h3 makes my laugh h3h3> leafy
>>
FUCK OFF MILLINEALS AND YOUTUBER GARBAGE
>>
>>675590322
/thread
>>
>>675587564
Stupid shit. I like h3h3 because I`m a fucking normie faggot or something, and I like leafy because he`s an asshole. This drama is bullshit, and it`s just a money grab. They just need to shut the fuck up and keep making videos.
>>
>>675587564
Are you fucking 12 to care about this shit? fucking filth
>>
>>675589862
And if you watched his last vid, the Vape Nation one, it shows that Ethan isn't afraid to make a fool of himself for entertainment. He's putting himself out there with the people he jokes about.
>>675590003
This was moreso "the straw that broke the camel's back." He withheld from saying anything before, but once he saw someone with a mental disability being throw death threats, he decided something needed to be said.
>>
>>675590260
you're spamming /b/ with autism, the same with all the trap threads, faces of /b/ threads, as i've said, there's no way you're not underage and be THIS bothered about 2 tard youtubers
>>
>>675590260
go to bed kiddo
>>
>>675590003
From what I know, people knew he was autistic from the start, but Leafy just didn't do his research before making a video.

If you look at his uploads leading up to the fedora video, it's pretty clear that he was struggling for content.
>>
>>675589395
Lol i always laugh when people do this, like what was said was just so mind blowingly great that there was no way the thread could continue without being in the shadow of this comment
>>
The only reason this started was because h3 found a way to get popularity because he found out he was autistic.
>>
File: 001 - LcXelpj.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
001 - LcXelpj.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>
File: 002 - FWW3Upa.jpg (10KB, 236x171px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
002 - FWW3Upa.jpg
10KB, 236x171px
>>
>>675590561
Yeah, but if u r over like 25 and still go on /b then u arent much better than a 13 yr old who play mimecraft and still hasnt had his balls drop
>>
File: 003 - ShaSJcx.jpg (17KB, 405x287px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
003 - ShaSJcx.jpg
17KB, 405x287px
>>
>>675590561
>stop liking thinks I don't like
>>
File: 004 - jKwkxhZ.jpg (12KB, 236x213px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
004 - jKwkxhZ.jpg
12KB, 236x213px
>>
File: 005 - 3sgjYPP.jpg (31KB, 499x339px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
005 - 3sgjYPP.jpg
31KB, 499x339px
>>
File: 006 - feOdBp2.png (321KB, 500x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
006 - feOdBp2.png
321KB, 500x357px
>>
File: 007 - xnwrBAN.jpg (30KB, 680x453px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
007 - xnwrBAN.jpg
30KB, 680x453px
>>
File: 008 - WtH3Wxb.jpg (23KB, 531x362px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
008 - WtH3Wxb.jpg
23KB, 531x362px
>>
File: 009 - TCTVOtv.jpg (26KB, 500x341px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
009 - TCTVOtv.jpg
26KB, 500x341px
>>
>>675590469
Then why didnt he confront leafy privately and tell him the dude was autistic and ask leafy to apologize? Im sure that since leafy was friends with ethan he would have done so if asked. Its obvious that ethan was being two faced and was looking for any reason to shit on leafy. He just saw an oppurtunity
>>
>>675590719
But can you really blame someone for not distinguishing internet autism with literal autism? Its not like he looks any different from any other fedora kids you would find on a cringe compilation.
>>
File: 010 - 6CN0u2N.jpg (30KB, 544x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
010 - 6CN0u2N.jpg
30KB, 544x400px
>>
I'm unsubscribing to both of them until this is over. I'll just follow Pyrocynical through this as he is not entirely caught up in it. He knows Keemstar is the only one that profits off of the drama and just wants it to be over. Plus he's ten times better at what Leafy does.
>>
File: 011 - 2lYP5lA.jpg (22KB, 500x382px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
011 - 2lYP5lA.jpg
22KB, 500x382px
>>
File: 012 - R3PJcjS.jpg (25KB, 500x367px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
012 - R3PJcjS.jpg
25KB, 500x367px
>>
>>675588908
What the fuck dude
>>
File: DpXJbt.gif (533KB, 320x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DpXJbt.gif
533KB, 320x180px
I think its just feeding content for this faggot.
>>
File: 122985004282.gif (1MB, 250x213px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
122985004282.gif
1MB, 250x213px
>>675590862
there's many people on here over 25 mate

fact is when you turn our age, you'll still be loving all this bullshit youtube/twitch drama, loli threads, you won't age or grow up an inch my friend
>>
>>675591127
It's possible he did try talking to leafy
But leafy himself wasn't the only problem
His fans were the ones spewing out death threats, so I think a big part of the video was calling out leafy's fans on their shit too
>>
http://strawpoll.me/7169108
>>
File: CdxjkNGXIAEUmzr.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CdxjkNGXIAEUmzr.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>>675587564
>Leafy criticizes extremely successful viners/rappers who happen to be under-aged, is a terrible person
>A bunch of Ethan's friends such as Filthy Frank and iDubbbz criticize the same kids, no one bats an eye
>Ethan ends the career of an obscure 14-year-old rapper and it's OK because Ethan is funny

Ethan supporters are just riding his dick because of his content, I honestly think Leafy wins the battle of morals in this case despite the fact that I think it's absolutely insulting to even compare Leafy's garbage content to h3h3productions. Face the facts though, Klein is a Jew and Jews do a really fucking good job of manipulation. He has all of you sheep convinced that him making fun of kids and autism is better than Leafy making fun of kids and autism.
>>
>>675590003
I think for Ethan and Hila that was the last straw. The tipping point to realize Leafy really is just a fucking cancerous asshole.
>>
>>675590260
Hi kid.
All he's stating is that these topics don't need multiple threads.
Kudos for going for the "stop liking this I don't like" argument though
>>
File: 17390539739475.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
17390539739475.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>675590862
>implying /b/ has been a common board for teenagers or young adults
>>
File: image.png (845KB, 900x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
845KB, 900x900px
Who cares? We all know deep down who is right
>>
>>675591503
Lmao erhan is fucking raping with 70 percent
>>
>>675591622
Get out of here /pol/
>>
>>675591622
Dubs dont lie
>>
File: 1458142443832.gif (2MB, 280x188px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458142443832.gif
2MB, 280x188px
>>675587564
Leafy is click bait cancer. h3h3 makes some good shit. Their other channel Ethan and Hila is a pretty funny vlog too. Cool to see them just being themselves hanging out.
>>
>>675591622
I totally agree with you on this
>>
Leafy is a forced meme faggot who only surfs on CS:GO
Not to mention he looks 8

while H3H3 is run by Isis and a fat Jew that goes around talking shit on people for the price of one sheckle.
>>
>>675591622
Dubs never lie
>>
>>675590862
These kids that think when you get older your entire tastes change and instead of liking video games and and shit they will start to watch jeopardy and football. You still like the same shit you always liked, you're just older now.
>>
>>675592077
Dubs dubs never lie
>>
>>675592077
You can say that again
>>
>>675592077
Checked
>>
>>675592099
Yeah but u start to get a career, and family and shit and /b/ is kinda to cringe to still be on if u have kids and like a respectable career. Imo
>>
>>675592359
If I had a kid I would name him moot lol xdddddddddddd

(Like this if you're an old fag xddddddd)
>>
>>675592359
There are many people here without kids. Careers yeah but I feel sorry for the poor kids that grew up with /b/tard dads. And neither of those change your hobbies, you just have less time for the hobbies.
>>
>>675590260
This is the 3rd thread I've seen tonight about this shit and honestly both of these guys suck. I know I watch weird shit on Youtube like AVGN or whatever, but these two idiots can bury themselves alive. I'm with that other guy about this shit lining their pockets, it's a publicity stunt. I mean really, how fat of a pussy do you have to be to make all this cash of YT and then get into some "beef" with another YT cash cow? You may not be autistic or underage, but it's all a sham tbh fam.
>>
H3 h3 overexaggerated on leafy video but leafy is shitposter and reuses all his content and puts no effort
>>
>>675587879
This
>>
>>675593083
This
>>
>>675593211
This
>>
>>675593241
This
>>
>>675587879

mah niggahh
>>
>>675593284
This
>>
>>675593317
This
>>
>>675593317
This
>>
File: 1458172462162.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458172462162.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>675587564

Following YouTubers is a waste of time. Neck yourself.
>>
Rollin 3s
>>
>>675593453

/thread
>>
sorta like h3h3 a little but liked him more during his early stuff (retards spewing all the catchphrases constantly doesnt help)

hate leafy, always have. hate keem and have had bad personal interaction with him multiple times

both come across as a dickhead and if you think ethan doesn't do shady shit (aka "playing the game" if u will) ur an idiot

hate that keem profits off retards and the retarded fallout
>>
i say report the ever living fuck out of their channels for harrassment and bullying the when their dead we do a little dance
>>
>>675590333

Trips for truth
>>
>>675591127
if he did it privately then no one would've known about it and people would keep making leafy type videos
>>
>>675590260
i guess you could be an adult who has the same interests as a child.
Do you like MLP too?
>>
>>675593453
>neck yourself
jesus, what are you? 12?
>>
File: 1450202875177.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450202875177.gif
2MB, 360x202px
Who the fuck are these fags and why should I care?
>>
File: 1449979027014.png (112KB, 276x269px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449979027014.png
112KB, 276x269px
>>675594425
shut up fag before i spread your ass checks and lick your asshole
>>
File: fresh outta hecks.jpg (44KB, 900x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fresh outta hecks.jpg
44KB, 900x900px
They are both wrong

/thread
>>
>>675587879
same
>>
ethan is funny as fuck and leafy is a huge faggot
>>
File: 1VTrNeF.png (656KB, 726x429px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1VTrNeF.png
656KB, 726x429px
>>675594545
he's right i don't fucking care about anyone's opinions
>>
>>675589751
> 100+ comments
> nobody cares
> CARING INTENSIFIES
>>
leafy makes shit content daily for youtube revuene atleast h3 puts some time and effort into make his shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIT1g3QxY8Y
>>
>>675587564
Leafy's fan base = cancer. Why do people even like his shit videos?
>>
>>675587564
None of them. These threads don't belong on 4chan. Fuck off with your e-celeb cancer.
>>
Leafys voice sounds like he's attempting to sound like cryaotic but ends up sounding like a cunt.


Plus all his videos are just "LOOK AT THIS CRINGE/CANCER" with the same recycled insults and jokes.

For the kids I guess.
>>
>>675595166
Because 13 year olds think that he and other youtube commentators who are up to date with the "Dankest Memes" are edgy
>>
>>675588908
nice
>>
>cringe
>cancer
>memes
>>
Leafy's video showed the messages out of context. Look it up, the full messages show him shitting on Pyro too. They're all hypocrites who cares. At least Ethan's videos are sometimes funny
>>
SOMETHING LEAFY DID NOT SHOW YOU

http://imgur.com/a/K7Kzp
>>
Oh Leafy, you shitty ol' hypocrite you, lets look at some of the shit YOU said about Pyro directly copied from those logs, shall we?

"He's a scumbag"
"Fuck this guy"
"Yeah likewise man hopefully he just falls in a ditch or something"
"Yep its literally cancer"
"He literally copies every fucking big youtuber and it makes my skin crawl"
"But pyro is a fucking psychopath"
"But hes growing doing this scummy shit"
"Yeah hes a fucking rat dude"
"Yeah I fucking hate him dude, I'm glad you reached out to me too"

Now, about Ethan trying to vehemently take down Pyro's channel, it's pretty evident that you were pushing equally as hard to take him down, even suggesting multiple times to make a call out video, so again, being a bit hypocritical. Another thing, why is it fucked up for Ethan to flip flop on you n Pyro, but when you do it, (You hating Pyro before n now being all chummy with him after you got called out by Ethan) it's fine? I don't get what you're trying to do here, are you trying to make Ethan out to be some absolute asshole? Because I see no evidence of that at all, all I see is two dudes venting n shootin' the shit about a person they don't like...haven't we all had that conversation with a friend or coworker about someone we mutually despise in one way or another? Sure, certain words n name calling was said, but again, when you're with friends, you just kinda let the shit verbally fly and get caught up in the moment and the emotion, now does that define you? Does that mean you're a bad person? No, it was just a venting conversation between two friends n nothing more. I mean, Ethan is still human at the end of the day n we all knew that. So Ethan called Pyro some names n whatnot in a private conversation, so what? Big deal!
Oh n that subbox shit you were talking about? Well according to you and in your own words: "I added you to my channel's subbox not for mutual gain or anything just because you went way out of your way to help me".
>>
File: 42545453465.gif (46KB, 272x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
42545453465.gif
46KB, 272x272px
Damn this leafy controversy shit starting to get interesting.
>>
>>675595524
pretty much
>>
I'd fuck the shit out of Hila.
>>
So... how about those Brussels attacks, eh?
>>
File: cam_DSCI_199283.jpg (4KB, 160x160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cam_DSCI_199283.jpg
4KB, 160x160px
>>675590213
>dank memes
>>
>>675596040
Leafy is only human, leafy and Pyro have been on good terms only recently.
When on bad terms with someone ofcourse u gonna talk Shit
>>
It's a conspiracy, these 3 youtubers make the same content, they just teamed up to shittalk for a quick buck, don't forget that Ethan is a jew.
>>
>>675587879
perfect response
>>
File: 1.jpg (81KB, 1443x807px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
81KB, 1443x807px
>>675596855
Nice.
>>
>>675587564
I mean, let's be fucking honest here, anon.
If Leafy called the guy autistic or cancer but he didn't actually have fucking autism or cancer, nobody would give a shit because 'muh morals
>>
Leafy is a douche whose only fans are "edgy" 11 year olds and bullies from high school who grew up to be fat, lonely, mechanics who still think laughing at people just because they have a mental problem is funny. And H3 is an actual content creator who called Leafy out for being a little fuckboi
>>
I like how on leafy's rant he had to make sure he plastered those messages every minute, and he kept repeating himself. And are all of his videos nothing but the surfing thing?
>>
File: fam.gif (81KB, 182x249px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fam.gif
81KB, 182x249px
>>675587564
I think Ethan is definitely acting two-faced and is mostly in the wrong. Leafy is right to call Ethan out, even though his videos aren't funny.
>>
>>675587564

My opinion is that /b/ has really gone to shit and that people like you who feel the need to discuss Youtube teenage drama should leave.
>>
>>675587564
Leafy seems like a whiney insecure faggot. All he had to do was give the apology and the whole thing would be over, but now he had to make his LE EXPOSED!!! video. Now one of those channels will most likely end up tanking.
>>
>>675600400
I think you need a dick in your mouth.
>>
Ez trips
>>
I mean, I'm not a fan of leafy, how he talks just bugs me. Just found h3h3, and his Vape nation video killed me. So, who the hell cares, I love youtube drama. Lets get more people involved.
>>
>>675600400

How is Ethan two faced? Leafy talked shit in those messages two but didn't show that part and sent them to pyro to black mail ethan. Ethan is right besides making a video instead of just messaging leafy. This whole thing really sucks though.
>>
File: 1449063528174.jpg (75KB, 820x820px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449063528174.jpg
75KB, 820x820px
>>675587564
H3h3 looks like that faggot hank from corner gas. Anyone with a face like that has to be a piece of shit.
>>
>>675589209
yes
>>
File: Z.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Z.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>675587564
I bet boogie is going to make a video about this, because he also did one when soflo and Ethan had their little battle.
>>
File: 1453663193228.jpg (70KB, 600x488px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453663193228.jpg
70KB, 600x488px
>>675596040
Are you fucking blind?
Quote from his video description:

"DMs from me and my buddy Pyro - (Understand when Ethan reached out to me, Pyro and I had beef at the time.)"

>xDDDD Ethan "flip-flopping" on everyone is bad but Leafy does it too!?!!
Leafy doesn't go around shit-talking youtubers to the entire fucking community.

>xDDD it doesnt matter what he said because it was a PRIVATE conversation for PRIVATE viewers, not meant for the PUBLIC to see
Are you fucking retarded? Of course it matters that it was private. In fact, him spreading this shit around to every youtuber he knew privately but NOT publicly in order to spread shit is exactly what makes him a scumbag. Where have we seen this before? Onision?

>xDDDD adding him to his subbox doesnt mean he was your friend because it was MUTUAL GAIN
You fucking retard, do you even know what that means? Leafy is saying that he added H3H3 to his sub box so that his viewers could know that he respected him and that he was friends with him. Not primarily because he wanted H3H3 to get subscribers, or for Leafy to get subscribers in return. If you think they're not friends just because they don't suck each other off in order to leech off subscribers from one another, you're a dumbass.


This shit is like saying "OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING CALLED THAT GUY CANCEROUS?!!? DUDE THAT GUY HAS FUCKING CANCER YOU SHITWAD" but then 30 minutes later walking up to some random fucker and saying "You cancerous fuck, I hope you die of aids LOL xDDDDD"
>>
File: 1458807548769.png (356KB, 526x484px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458807548769.png
356KB, 526x484px
>>675587564
H3H3 is right leafy is a PEICE of trash cancer and his fuckboi followers keep spamming hiss who even gives one m8 we all know leafys fans are a bunch of raving Mongoloids so h3h3 is going to drop a couple hundred subs but he will stay strong after all be is the fupa king
>>
File: 1449483444487.png (192KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449483444487.png
192KB, 1252x1252px
>>675600786
>2016
>trying this hard to bait
I can't see how he's twofaced either :^)
>>
>>675601501
>CURRENT YEAR
>HAVING YOUR OWN OPINION
>>
File: 1440294614125.jpg (179KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440294614125.jpg
179KB, 720x960px
>>675587564
Everyone's a cuck. At the end of the day, Ethan puts effort into his videos and they all make me laugh. Leafy's videos are garbage.
>>
>>675601571
Hey man, leafy puts effort. He has to edit the audio over that sweet gameplay and make those amazing thumbnails.
>>
>>675601695
>surf on beginner maps for 20 min
>find video on /r/cringe
>pause the video at the cringy point of the video
>fake laugh
>if u liked this vid its ur lucky day XDXD
>>
>>675601032
https://youtu.be/I89jMP55XX4

Too late mango, he already did one.
>>
File: 1450098746194.jpg (101KB, 513x486px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450098746194.jpg
101KB, 513x486px
>>675601559
>all caps cuz mad
>nothing more to offer other than greentext
Damn son you're really hooked now :^)
>>
They're both faggots and their fans are bigger retards for giving a shit about any of this
>>
Leafy is fucking cancer and posts clickbait and shit content.
>>
File: hello.png (424KB, 959x808px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hello.png
424KB, 959x808px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8dRZ3atLW8
>>
>>675601789
>be h3h3productions
>ughhhhhhhhh
>another day maintaining my stupid fucking channel
>search for videos
>OMG!!!!!!!!!!! LOLLLLL
>laugh lotz xDDDDDD
>record it with my nasally prepubescent voice
>post video
>REACTION VIDEO xddddddddddddDDDDDDDDDDDD
>bring my professional camerman outside
>do some FUNNI PRANK VIDEO xDDDD
>do some HILARIOUS COMEDI SKITZ X-DDDDDD
>kids will love it
>be me
>be middle-aged man making shitty comedy skits
>>
File: hey.png (113KB, 317x267px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hey.png
113KB, 317x267px
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8dRZ3atLW8
>>
>>675601886
>He must be mad because he uses caps
C U R R E N T Y E A R
>>
File: hi.png (58KB, 175x146px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hi.png
58KB, 175x146px
https://youtu.be/_8dRZ3atLW8
>>
File: pinkniggergreyhair.jpg (55KB, 650x431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pinkniggergreyhair.jpg
55KB, 650x431px
>>675587671
leafy is cringe, h3h3 is cringe.
neither of them are funny.
>itt: a bunch of fanboys discussing who´s their favourite youpooper... = the threads itself is pure cringe.
>>
File: how do you do.png (113KB, 317x267px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
how do you do.png
113KB, 317x267px
youtube.com/watch?v=_8dRZ3atLW8
>>
File: howdy.png (623KB, 1250x1050px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
howdy.png
623KB, 1250x1050px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8dRZ3atLW8?
>>
>>675587564
Both make me want to shoot myself, but leafy more specifically, his voice bleeds my ear drums.
>>
>>675602141
okay keep watching a glorified version of jinx bud
>>
>>675599051
Exactly. They WERE on bad terms. Why bring up shit that happened a long time ago?
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 2000x2000px
>H3H3 is so funny xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I want to fucking kill myself, but considering the average age of the people using this board, that's not a surprise
>>
I love ethan and h3h3 but who made him the moral arbitor of youtube? like seriously he has slated leafy for making fun of kids but goes around saying fat kids look like they have ED and will never have sex. Like I dont even give a fuck if they do it but dont call someone else out for doing it when youre doing it just as much
>>
> it's not Leafy's fault. It's just some of his shitty fans that go on other people's channels telling them to go kill themselves.
> Hey guys, let's spam h3's videos with kys and hissss comments! Go reptilian army! Dislike all his videos! HISSSSSS
>>
>>675602441
There's a difference between commentary/reaction channels and Jinx. Jinx is stagnant the entire fucking time and all of his videos are complete shit. H3H3 is the only channel out of the two that are both of these things.
>>
File: 1444683069094.webm (889KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444683069094.webm
889KB, 1280x720px
>>675587564
Both are funny, but the way Leafy is dealing with all this bullshit is cringeworthy. His reaction video made him sound like a little kid.

I'll still watch both however this turns out
>>
File: keepitupproudofyou.png (52KB, 659x435px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
keepitupproudofyou.png
52KB, 659x435px
>>675587564
Leafy is cancer, constantly making "jokes" about how people are retarded and cringey, usually in those exact words. Repetitive drag and drop formula. Really, only very young (dumb) kids would actually bother with his content, which, as far as I can tell, consists solely of generic csgo footage and horrible dubbing. Sometimes he even throws in some clips from the videos he's actually talking about, I guess. I can't stand watching/listening long enough to tell how often that happens.

H3H3 and Ethan/Hila is gold, pretty much all around. The humor involved is (comparably) miles beyond what leafy fans would probably consider amusing. They don't resort to calling people retards for a laugh... I guess they think higher of their own/fan's intelligence? Imagine that.

TLDR:
Leafy: Calling people "retard" and saying kys is funny.
H3H3: Great moves are a plenty. They keep it up.
>>
>>675602602
>like seriously he has slated leafy for making fun of kids but goes around saying fat kids look like they have ED and will never have sex.
Links?
>>
>>675602643
>Because all of the people who like Leafy are twelve year olds that use emojis in 100% of their posts
>B-BUT GUYS IT'S REALLY TRUE LOOK AT ALL OF THE COMMENTS I MEAN LEAFY FANS CAN ONLY MAKE ONE COMMENT ON A VIDEO AT A TIME RIGHT
>B-BUT GUYS THERE'S 116K COMMENTS AND MOST OF THOSE ARE PROBABLY HATE COMMENTS
>B-BUT GUYS 116K IS LIKE 7-8% OF LEAFY'S ENTIRE FANBASE LOOK HOW CANCEROUS HIS ENTIRE FANBASE IS OH MY GOD
> T-THAT'S LIKE MORE THAN 1/100 OF HIS ENTIRE FUCKING FANBASE HIS FANS ARE SO VICIOUS

Stop. It's not even funny ironically anymore.
>>
File: jfyjk8578667bg.jpg (129KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jfyjk8578667bg.jpg
129KB, 960x1200px
>>675602820
What's the deal with her? I remember a video a long while ago about people spamming her with the ayys and the lmaos, and she cried on camera and junk.
Is she still making videos?
>>
>>675602881
https://youtu.be/hcK0Y2IEyUA?t=3m51s
watch for a couple mins till around the 5 min mark
>>
>>675589751
"If you have to remind people you don't care... you do fucking care dude"

-Leafy
>>
>>675587564
Why is everybody putting "versus" between them, H3 just made a comment about Leaf, not rly seeking beef imo just saying things and they are friends nonetheless.

Neither are the best thing but H3 is more mature and has some actual tought towards things and problems etc.
>>
>>675588124
lmao this
>>
>>675603139
She's a troll. She used to be on twitch, under "Brittany Venti," but she got banned and now she's on one of the twitch clone sites.

Her real name's Brittany Deer, she's actually kinda funny
>>
>>675603139
She's still active, and she's a satirical streamer on Hitbox.
>>
>>675603139
>Is she still making videos?
She's a streamer so Im guessing yes
>>
>>675603139
yes, because people like you are dumb enough to donate to her & keep her viewer count up.
>>
>>675589072
Yeah he did. Remember the mattyb video?
>>
h3h3 has better goofs
>>
>>675587564
i like both of 'em
>>
File: 250px-Toe-Biter.jpg (18KB, 250x181px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
250px-Toe-Biter.jpg
18KB, 250x181px
>>675587879
This
>>
>>675603444
trips tell the truth
>>
File: 1458716538080.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458716538080.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>675603339
>implying he actually is one of them
>>
>>675603444
Why do you like Leafy?

Same surfing footage on every vid with same things to say, nothing new, boring af luring kids to watch his shit.

Oh...
>>
>>675590469
>"the straw that broke the camel's back"
Couldn't he just have told Leafy to control his fanbase? Leafy never told anyone to attack anybody. Half his community is cancerous, but leafy is not responsible.

H3H3 shouldn't have criticized Leafys content, he should've said something about the community.
>>
H3H3Productions' mindset:
>UGH FUCK FAGGOTS I HOPE THEY ROT IN HELL
>>DUDE WTF?!?!? THAT GUY IS ACTUALLY GAY LEAFY WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT SHIT
>UGH I FUCKING HATE CANCEROUS PIECES OF SHIT THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED
>>WHAT THE HELL YOU INSENSITIVE PRICK THAT KID [HAD CANCER/KNEW SOMEONE WITH CANCER]
>UGH LOOK AT THIS AUTISTIC FAT FUCK HE'S SO ANNOYING WHAT A SHITBAG
>>LEAFY WHAT THE FUCK THAT KID IS ACTUALLY AUTISTIC YOU SHITLORD
>UGH FAT PEOPLE ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING THEY DESERVE TO ROT
>>WHAT THE FUCK LEAFY MOST OF AMERICA IS OBESE DID YOU KNOW THAT??!!?! YOU ARE HATING ON MOST OF AMERICA YOU PRICK
>UGH PROTECTEDGROUP(X) IS A TERM(Y)
>>WHAT THE FUCK LEAFY YOU CAN'T CALL PROTECTEDGROUP(X) A TERM(Y)! ONLY I CAN DO THAT BECAUSE I AM A GOD AMONG MEN

Please, stop. The hypocrisy, it hurts.
>>
>>675602875
So leafy snitched?
>>
>>675589751

I'm 24 and I give a shit.
>>
File: 1456191009595.jpg (36KB, 600x671px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456191009595.jpg
36KB, 600x671px
>>675603619
Holy shit kid calm down, if you cant stop a difference between them then its too late for you.
>>
>>675587564
Leafy is literally cancer.

Why is that fags avatar a picture of Tetra, btw? You'll never contribute anything to the world even a fractions as great as the Wind Waker, please distance yourself from it. I hate to think some dumb impressionable fucking kids watch his videos, then see Wind Waker, and think of his shit tier videos because of it.

Also h3h3 deserves their success/fans. Papa bless and all that.
>>
>>675603670
So leafy called the fucker out. If some asshat tries to claim that they're your friend and then proceed to ruin a career built by years of your hard work, I think you have some fucking rights to fuck that asshole over.
>>
>>675599807
Dra'nakyuek is that you?
>>
>>675587564
Never liked leafy since he always seemed like a colossal faggot, h3h3 has always made me laugh though
>>
>>675587564
Who the fuck is Leafy
>>
>>675590719
In his recent apology vid, Leafy explained "I saw it on a cringe sub-redit" he even explained that Tosh.O reacted on it, so he guessed he could do a vid as well. Not knowing about the autism.
>>
>>675603808
>literally
>>
File: betraid_obi wan.png (354KB, 886x611px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
betraid_obi wan.png
354KB, 886x611px
>>675587564
>their fight
h3h3= leafy is cancer
leafy= he was me m8 but now the chav called me cancer :( i cri evri tim
>leafy's fw
>>
Why do so many people care about this? Youre not gonna changes someones mind on /b/
>>
File: 1456189362838.jpg (113KB, 1280x819px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456189362838.jpg
113KB, 1280x819px
>>675603827
>a career built by years of your hard work
>>
>>675602258
this
>>
>>675603769
>Holy shit kid calm down
I'm not mad. But holy shit, there's so much fucking drama and yet so much hypocrisy and places where H3H3 could easily be called out. Both sides could not be digging a deeper hole for themselves.
>>
Had no idea who Leafy was before h3's video. Checked him out briefly. Seems like a kid who got bullied in school and he's now in a position to do it to other people on the internet with no real world repercussions so that's what he does. I also hate his voice and his fanbase seems to be entirely comprised of 12 year olds.
>>
File: cheeki breeki.jpg (12KB, 284x276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cheeki breeki.jpg
12KB, 284x276px
>ITT: 9Gag vs Reddit, the great war of shit of the internet 2016

You´re all a bunch of fucking idiots.

Leafy is cringe, h3h3 is cringe.
neither of them are funny.
>>
>>675587839
should just have killed yourself
>>
>>675587564
both are fucking 9gag cunts
>>
>>675603932
The autism guy was on tosh.0. They did an interview skit
>>
File: 1439538050366.jpg (66KB, 500x431px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439538050366.jpg
66KB, 500x431px
this whole pathetic "drama" feels like a bad soap opera cringe-fest.
they should do it like real men and have a pistol/fencing/boxing duel, or stfu.
i swear most men these days are worse shittalkers than women.
>>
Leafy and Ethan are both cool in my book.

All this nonsense just makes everyone look fucking stupid.
>>
>>675603670
Yup, he's a rat. Couldn't handle h3h3's criticism and had nothing to work with, so felt the need to dig up a conversation with a lot of smack talking.

"dont worry im not saying anything"

This is the sort of shit that would literally get you killed in the mob, or in prison. Low, petty, sleazy shit.
>>
>>675603083
> Implying that there are actually Leafy fans who are not 12 year olds that use emojis.
>>
>>675590377

Hey, guess what. A "millennial" is anyone under 35 so stop using it as an insult.
>>
>>675603948
>Yes
>>
>>675604107
Thats why idupppz is a god. He challenged jinx to a boxing match and jinx was a pussy about it
>>
>>675604011
Sorry anon, would you prefer opinionated statements with a side of cringe or factual statements with a side of propaganda and biased information?
>>
Leafy posts vids where he is only bullying people while h3h3 does the same but also makes fun of himself in the process which is relieving because i cant take it when people tries to play mr perfect in every single video like leafy does.
>>
h3 actual makes oc on occasion, Leafy is a fag who needs to stop riding coattails and stealing shit from leddit.
>>
Read this.
https://www.reddit.com/r/h3h3productions/comments/4birmk/in_response_to_pyros_video/
It clears a lot of things up.
>>
File: 1453925882621.webm (2MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453925882621.webm
2MB, 1440x810px
>>675587564
What's the deal between those two? I know H3H3 called leafy out for that autistic kid fiasco, but it didn't seem like he had anything against him. Then all the sudden Leafy puts out that video acting like H3H3 was out to get him. But wasn't H3H3 going after that "pyro" dude? Why was Leafy so bent out of shape?

I don't feel like wading through the screencaps Leafy posted. here's some porn for anyone who can explain this shit to me
>>
>>675604201
At least not dedicated fans to the point of fucking PewDiePie bullshit. But to generalize an entire fucking fanbase over 7% of its comments is ridiculous.

Come back to me when H3H3's "rant" gets over 1.6 million comments and I'll give in.
>>
>>675591622
>>Ethan ends the career of an obscure 14-year-old rapper and it's OK because Ethan is funny

Holy shit, way to exaggerate. That kid was never going anywhere and Ethan's video is responsible for exactly jackshit.
>>
>>675587979
H3H3 is an SJW faggot who cant laugh at fat autist, leafy is really cringy and i cant listen to his voice
>>
>>675604365
But it doesn't? The guy is a fucking liar, dude. And you can tell that his points are bullshit by just skimming through his shit.
>>
>>675604445
this
>>
>>675604270
Yeah, that was pretty good!
>>
>>675601571

This, and tbh I think Ethan's latest video (the vaping one) may be one of if not his all time best.
>>
You guys are forgetting that Ethan is a Jew. He's intentionally creating drama to drive up view counts on both his and Leafy's channels. It's the same shit that happened with soflo. It's fake. It's a regular Jew money grab
>>
>>675604365
Every poster deserves a (You).
>>
>>675604592
back to /pol/ with you
>>
>>675604750
You act like it isn't true. See
>>675604445
>>
File: sasuke.png (203KB, 509x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sasuke.png
203KB, 509x338px
>>675587564
I find it finny Leafy shits on cringey people yet he himself is cringe as hell just in the nature of his profile picture.

None the less while I don't agree 100% with H3 he does make way better videos against like everything bullshit.
>>
>>675604795
You people call anyone who doesn't buy into redpill bullshit "SJW"
>>
good, god the amount of new fags in this thread and edge lords is unreal.

Here's a clue for you dumb niggers. H3H3 has the .exe videos from his early days on youtube. He has some of the more viral, YLYL webm's posted in every single YLYL thread from the ones on /b to /wsg or even on /gif.

I know terrible edgy to think he's not funny, go slit your wrists you dumb autistic fucking niggers. Just remember it's down the river not across the bridge.
>>
>>675604385

It's genuinely confusing and hard to tell who tell who is in the wrong, but I guarantee they will be sucking eachother's dicks after this cools down.
>>
>>675603605
leafys old videos are my favorites, the ones that he tells stories in. the newer vids are fairly mediocre but can be entertaining
>>
>>675604871
Anon, saying that someone can't call someone autistic is SJW.
>>
>>675604898
Nigger, that's like saying "You can't impeach the president! Look at what he's done for us!"
or
"You can't impeach the president! Look at what he's been through!"
>>
>>675604416
Alright then, he didn't end it, he spit on its grave. My point still stands.
>>
>>675603827
>"proceeds to ruin a career built by years of hard work"
>"ruin a career built by years of hard work"
>"a career built by years of hard work"
>"years of hard work"
>"hard work"
>"hard"
>"work"
>>
>>675604592
you know, i really liked h3h3's content so far and thought the guy was legit even for a jew.
seeing this whole blown up, ridiculous drama makes me think that /pol/ is actually right again.
it's nothing but a way to shill for views/admoney.
i can hear the sound of greedy hands, rubbing in the distance.
>>
>>675605109
I'm sorry anon, did I hurt your feelings or rustle your jimmies by using the words "hard work"?
Because you still haven't said anything else regarding to the rest of the fucking argument except for scolding me for 2 words used.
>>
>>675587879
/thread
>>
Pryocynical is more sensable than those two fucks, so I'm just gonna stick to the outside of the drama with him
>>
Why is everyone blaming Ethan for all this drama? He hasn't even put out a video on it yet. Leafy's the one who brought it all to the public and made a scene about it. And it hasn't done anything but hurt his channel. Has /pol/ really brainwashed you so much you think that just because he's a jew, he's shilling for the views using an event he didn't even cause? You people are really stupid.
>>
>>675591622
>Ends the career of 14 year old rapper

Exactly. That kid was going to be the next Eminem. Where is the justice?

Leafy definitely has morals, though. He's a good boy. No sarcasm in that statement, if it sounds like it.
>>
>>675605109

I get where you are coming from, but this shit IS hard work. It isn't easy to write/prep for commentary.. ESPECIALLY not easy when your "friends" are shit-talking and bringing negative attention to your channel.

I really enjoy these people's content, but they are embarrassing themselves for acting like butthurt faggots.
>>
>>675605462
>He hasn't even put out a video on it yet.
What?
Anon, the video that he put out is literally the entire reason people are arguing against H3H3.
He's the one who fucking started this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgiJJpPTqg0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgiJJpPTqg0
>>
They're both cringe based. They both suck.
>>
Did anyone think that Ethan wasn't an asshole? I'm not saying this as an insult. He's a professional asshole. He does assholery for a living.

His attack on Leafy was pretty weak, but from what I can see Leafy handled it pretty well. He apologized, resolved to do better, and threw shit back at Ethan.

(I'm aware that his evidence against Ethan is deceptive since it was from a private conversation where they were both shit talking Pyro, and they have both since changed their opinions on him)
>>
>>675605109
Anon, the moment you create a channel that is more successful than Leafy's and uses the exact same style, then you can bitch at me about it being easy. Make sure to include my post number
>>
>>675605665
>665
>>
>>675587564

this is how bored people get from not getting laid.
>>
>>675605574
No, that video is on the video Leafy made where he made fun of the autistic dude who cried about it. Leafy apologized for that shit. The video Leafy made-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqVAfuq48tY
-is totally out of left field, apparently nothing to do with any of that stuff.
>>
>>675605738
The video Leafy made is bitching at H3H3Productions for being a hypocritical cunt.
>>
>>675605524
It's been such a long time since I watched h3h3's video on that kid that I forgot how shit of a rapper he actually is, that's all I can say. I'd like to think my point still stands though, the emphasis is the kid and not the career.
>>
>>675605210
Try this on for size, you two bit faggot. Someone who sits on their ass all day playing csgo while ripping on other people nonstop, until it fires back in their face brutally when an autistic person breaks down, is not a friend. Ethan could see that, it's not hard for me too see that. You can't? Face it, he's cancerous.

Furthermore, you still haven't said anything else regarding to the rest of the fucking argument, pertaining to this alleged "hard work". What hard work? I could put in harder work on your mother in less than five minutes than he has in his whole fucking youtube career.
>>
>>675587932
Aye
>>
>>675605807
Still out of left field. Ethan clearly didn't start this.
>>
File: 1317501965564.jpg (31KB, 519x391px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1317501965564.jpg
31KB, 519x391px
>>675587564
Both are annoying faggots
>>
>>675604051
>hypocrisy
Well H3s biggest vids were about "prank" channels and SoFloHomo so not really the same lvl as Leafy

But yeah they could both sink but nobody can call them out
>>
>>675587564
both are for 12 year olds.
>>
File: 1447856397635.png (225KB, 409x308px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447856397635.png
225KB, 409x308px
>>675605699
almost
>>
>>675605842
Like I said anon. Feel free to earn 2 million subscribers any day.
Also, big fucking whoop. An autistic person broke down. You can say he fucked up, whatever the hell you want. But you and I both know that he has gained fame for the same reason PewDiePie gained fame, just in a different manner.
>>
File: 1430144961219.png (66KB, 166x203px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430144961219.png
66KB, 166x203px
>>675605699
Cuming right on your face
>>
>>675605665
Wow, great argument. Fool proof. Because nothing completely idiotic and awful has ever, ever, ever been popular. Please allow me to forfeit my studies on subjects/things that could actually benefit humanity- so I can sit on my ass while I rant about losers and play videogames, to prove you wrong. I'm sure I'll be quite the fool when I realize how hard it is, yes.

I'll include your post number, you cock riding faggot. :)
>>
File: 1446581273109.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446581273109.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZHiGLt7g8E
PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
Keit愛: 君の名は。: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE
>>
>>675593744
Dubs don't lie
>>
>>675602258
bingo
>>
>>675606678
Great! I'll be waiting here until people find your toxic personality entertaining, because, unlike you, clearly people find Leafy entertaining. And if you do happen to earn enough subscribers, I will personally send you an apology. Because we both know that will never happen.
>>
Just keep calm and watch boogie, I don't like either of them but at least they aren't Keemstar
>>
>>675606501
>He has two million subscribers
>That means he's good and works hard

Your logic is just fucked, man. Not to mention your asshole must be, too. All that riding isn't good for it.

>An autistic person broke down, big fucking whoop

Some fag is freaking out on 4chan about his dream lover getting his ass handed to him by h3h3, big fucking whoop

>Some shit about pewdiepie

Just fuck off, already.
>>
If you follow a youtube star and understand this thread, you also fuck a custom fluttershy fleshlight.
>>
>>675607343
>follow a youtube star
Makes you sound so stupid, isnt twitter for following? Star? Follow?
>>
>>675602468
It was last month
>>
>>675606872
>Unlike me

You don't even know who the fuck I am, or might be, you fucking moron. Does the name "anon" escape you? How fucking stupid are you? I'm not even kidding, how stupid are you? Christ on a cross.

>I'll personally send you an apology

Nothing other than your mom with her legs spread apart will do. Also, you need to be there, and call me Daddy, while making direct eye contact. When I finish, I will send you to your room, ground you from watching Leafy videos for an entire month, and I'll put the cookies on top of the fridge so you won't be able to sneak your fat ass out of your room at night and eat them.

>We both know that will never happen

Or maybe it already has. Maybe your talking to leafy right now? Bow down and please your god, faggot. Or I'll hiss at you or some equally dumb shit, maybe I'll tell you to kill yourself, who fucking cares.

You're gay.
>>
>>675603740
why ?
>>
>>675607456
>You don't even know who I am
You're right, I don't. That means you haven't done what your master has asked of you. ^;)
>Some shit about my mother
She's one whale, but she'll do for you. I'm sure you'll like her. I'll sell myself for you if you actually fucking prove your point, because as we all know, you're one big guy.
>Or maybe it already has.
Where's my post number, fucker? I demand a refund.
>You're gay.
Ok
>>
>>675587564
fanboys are pathetic
>>
>>675587564
both pretty shit.

Rant youtubes like these two, gradeundera, etc are all shit
>>
File: 1450783336120.gif (151KB, 128x128px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450783336120.gif
151KB, 128x128px
>>675591828
nu one cares moyt, jost, jost.
nu one ceehrs.
>>
>>675601043
Cringed hard, don't cut yourself on those edges anon >>675601043
>>
>>675602141
Hey jinx, good luck fighting the cancer
>>
>>675604416
>that kid was never anywhere

Didn't I remember H3H3 saying something like: "at least he is putting himself out there, trying" about the autistic guy in the Leafy vid?

So just because he has autism, he is allowed to do things, and if you are mentally healthy, you better just kill yourself or get a normal job?
>>
>>675587564
There can be only one ultimate youtuber.
>>
>>675602141
When professional camera means anything over £200
>>
>>675608032

and thats Cr1TiKaL
>>
>>675603827
>hard work

Thanks anon, needed a laugh
>>
>>675595949
You mean the pictures seen in here?
http://imgur.com/a/XivpX
>>
>>675607684
>You haven't done what your master blah blah
I answer to no one, because I'm leafy. Well, no one with an IQ that's not below average. Or H3H3. He's tearing my ass up, right now. I'm glad I can vent about it on 4chan, anonymously. People are starting to detect my desperation.

>Your lovely Mother
I like whales. I don't discriminate. I'm one "big guy"? I mean, damn, you're right, but I thought you were trying to blast me. Unless you're trying to tell me my huge dick is a con. But that won't be the case for any whales, no. Quite the contrary. Thanks.

>Refund
Nah

>Ok
You're gay and it's ok. Don't be shy. We live in a progressive day and age. I won't judge you.
>>
>>675587564
Who the fuck is leafy?
>>
Leafy getting mad at Ethan stabbing him in the back is so pathetic.

Is like getting mad when a Dog shits on the carpet.

It's in Ethan's nature to stab people in the back.
>>
>>675608400
>You're gay and it's ok.
You're right. Come suck daddy's dick, it's leaking with precum just urging to be lapped up by a dog like you.
Come here, my slave.
>>
>>675608405
Some memeling that looks like a swag fag
>>
>>675587879
>>675589209
these, 100%
>>
>>675606879
Fuck off fag
>>
>>675608032
I miss papa franku
>>
>>675588076
Yeah, but that money could be better spent elsewhere
>>
>>675608271
Fuck I miss speedo sausage...why does he have to make porn now...
>>
>>675608430
kek'd
>>
>>675608503
Alright, you win. That was a fair point you just made, and didn't at all further prove how fucking stupid you sound. I take it all back. Great job, keep it up, proud of you. Definitely don't "kys".

But hey! On the bright side, it's a new day, and you just came out of the closet! Embrace it! :D
>>
>>675591828
Stop siding with the fnaf fag
>>
File: 1457274180392.jpg (15KB, 200x355px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457274180392.jpg
15KB, 200x355px
>>675589209
Well said
>>
>>675608860
Thanks for the session anon! I'll be expecting another cocksucking tomorrow, you naughty boy you.
>>
>>675606501
>implying earning popularity equals hard work
You seriously can't be this retarded, your mindset is just a fallacy. His formula is simple, cs:go surf + pick up cringy videos + "THE CRINGE, WHAT A RETARDED FEDORA WEARING CANCER". It attracted 2 million kids, just look at the comments on his videos and you'll see they're clearly just children. Leafy started growing along with this gameplay + side commentary trend, the difference from him and other youtubers is that he looks like he just joined 4chan yesterday and makes fun of cringy videos so his 13 years old based community feels superior. He had a good cancerous formula and a bit of luck, doesn't mean he worked hard to get where he is.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 67



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.