[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm scared /b/ I dont want to go prison . I will not last,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 1455591161093.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1455591161093.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
I'm scared /b/ I dont want to go prison . I will not last, I will be raped and killed . Can I beg to go to juvie ?
>>
>>669245772
What did you do?
>>
>>669246061
TOPPEST OF KEKS!
>>
>>669245960
Let's say there's this 17 year old guy. He doesn't realize it but over time he grooms his 5 year old niece. He would grope her , kiss her on the mouth etc. Her parents find out and they are questioning him now
>>
File: 0W2sO9t.jpg (122KB, 1000x1416px) Image search: [Google]
0W2sO9t.jpg
122KB, 1000x1416px
>>669246291
Sounds hot as fuck, I guess as long as your friend didn't actually penetrate her it shouldn't get him thrown into prison.
He'll probably end up having to talk to a therapist or psychiatrist.
Best of luck to him.
>>
Why are you rushing to the fact that you might go to prison for this, wat? Is that all you did or did you do more?

Also wtf is wrong with you and how did they find out?
>>
*also wtf is wrong with him and wtf did he do
>>
>>669246641
Oh man... A psychiatrist ?
>>
>>669246738
She v told her parents about the games they play and how he put his hand down her shorts
>>
>>669246763
Maybe he can talk his way out, depends on him and the country he's in.
Pedophilia is classified as a mental illness nowadays.
>>
Just be kawaii and humble in prison so one of the guys makes you his permanent bitch and protects you from the other savages.
>>
>>669248161
KEK
>>
>>669248161
I dont wanna go to jail .
>>
>>669246983
Pedophila maybe a mental illness but molesting a child is not.
>>
>>669248699
Then you shouldn't have molested a 5 year old child you fuck.
>>
>>669245772
I have been fucking my sister for years started when she was 3 she is now 9 i win OP is a faggot.
>>
>>669248699
So the cops aren't involved yet, right?
Beg her parents to not involve the law and promise to never get near her again or some other bullshit lies.
Act really remorseful and all that shit.
>>
>>669249243
This or OP is even more of a faggot then he already is
>>
>>669248699
It will be alright OP. You didn't hurt her.
Listen to >>669249243 and maybe tell them you will do therapy.
Everything will be fine. Just be nice and all. Apologize.
>>
>>669249030
But little kids are soo tempting
>>
>>669248961
I ll never do it again I promise
>>
>>669245772
I was raped in juvie, so...
>>
>>669251136
Greentext?
>>
You all are missing the obvious way out. Op, claim you knew it was wrong, but you could not help it since it was happening to you for many years. You were too ashamed to tell anyone, and everything that happened to you made you feel strange and did not know what to do with the feelings. Pin it on some made up guy that molested you after school or something. Pitty points and less chance of getting the boot
>>
>>669251644
This did actually haple to me though ....
>>
>>669248161
OP is best faggot
>>
File: A Vin For All Seasons.jpg (37KB, 300x420px) Image search: [Google]
A Vin For All Seasons.jpg
37KB, 300x420px
I understand I might be being trolled, but what the hell. Let's do this.

Many paedophiles do not understand what it means to be a compassionate, worrying parent and a protector of others. They may never know how it feels to raise a child, to love it, to fear that child being taken away from them unjustly. They do not know the discipline and control needed to educate that child, to teach them right from wrong, to instill a sense of morals and ethics. They will not know the joys of something as simple as a smile, or an A+ on their child's report card, or their child proudly displaying their first car.

Thus, many paedophiles cannot be reasoned with. They know only their selfish, sexual gratification. Instead, revel in the knowledge that what you're reading, is the truth.

To the OP and any person who defends paedophilia, I respect your right to free-speech and the right to argue what you believe are "merits" of said-practice on a forum board.

Know this, however. Were I to meet you on the street and it was conclusive that you were a paedophile who had offended in some manner, shape or form, I would shoot you. I would shoot 50 of you. It's just a fact. I harbour no hatred toward you, just the knowledge that your demise would help create a safer society for our children to explore their innocence and sexuality among themselves.

Know that I am far from a "crazed, lone wacko" in this opinion. Multitudes of rational people would do exactly the same. Live in fear, or seek help. Adapt or perish. Your choice.
>>
>>669245772
kek
i hope u will get raped and molested in prison
a huge nigger will make you his bitch and you have to serve him every time he wants to dominate your tiny white ass
have fun OP
i have no mercy i hope they will gangrape you so that the doctors need to stitch your asshole
>>
>>669252524
So you would shoot a 17 year old?
>>
File: 1455490974770.jpg (16KB, 351x329px) Image search: [Google]
1455490974770.jpg
16KB, 351x329px
>>669252524
OP didn't offend her, he just touched her vagina.
>>
>>669245772
I hope they gouge your eyes out you shitstain
>>
>>669252885
i would chop his head off
>>
>>669246291
greentext faggot
>>
Phil McReviss reporting in with 24%
>>
>>669254023
whoops, wrong thread
>>
>>669245772
>>669246291
If there wasn't actual penetration and you find or get assigned a good lawyer you can defend yourself as that you really want to get serious help and how you are so sorry for what you did and so on. With all of that you may just get sent to a psychiatry
>>
>>669254099
Sorry if Bad English tho, mother language is Spanish
>>
>>669254163
De regreso a Hispachan, puto frijolero de cagada.
>>
>>669254227
i fucked your mother, dirty spic!
>>
>>669254227
No todos los espaƱoles son mexicanos
>>
>>669252524
Nice pasta. A little old.
>>
>>669252524
this is some horrible copypasta
do you realize how many parents are pedophiles and resort to molesting and isolating their daughter...
>>
>>669251181
actually greentexted it last night in another thread

>be sent to juvie at 15 for stealing a car
>kind of small/slight
>two 17 year olds "befriend" me.
>give me advice and smokes
>tells me we're going out to the garage to smoke (we work on cars out there)
>get out there and get punched on side of head
>bigger of the two flips me over, pulls my pants down, spits on my asshole and starts fucking me
>other guy holds me down
>big guy cums in my ass and rolls off
>other guy pushes in
>fucks me for about 5 minutes but can't cum
>older guy says they're out of time, get out of there
>guard walks in while I'm putting on my pants. cum and blood leaking out of my ass
>asks if it was consensual. I say yes
>week later I end up blowing the guard since it was consensual and I must be a faggot.
>>
>>669255594
kill yourself
hahahahahahahahaha u little faggot
u deserved that
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.