[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice please /b/ros. Simply put, how do I stop being the bitch

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: yE1s9y4l.jpg (43KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
yE1s9y4l.jpg
43KB, 480x640px
Advice please /b/ros. Simply put, how do I stop being the bitch of my male group of friends?

Wherever I go, whenever I make a new group of friends I'm almost always the "bitch" of the group in that I get "picked" on and made fun of (sort of joking/ribbing) the most. The scale and quantity of the ribbing takes it from being just friendly banter to making me feel like shit and always targeted.

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I usually prefer to just hang out with girls because of this but I'm in a male dominated profession now so that is not an option.

I tend not to really care what people think of me, I dress slightly above average, work out, do sports, am decent at my job and I can't seem to think of anything I do different than any other guys in my group. I understand the male group dynamic is a lot of posturing and I don't really buy into that at all, but how do I re establish my place as not the bitch?

I'd prefer to avoid physical violence, but if I have to take some guy to ground to do it I guess I could. Any advice /b/ros?
>>
just scratch your ass and nuts a lot, grunt occasionally and whenever the slightest thing pisses you off make sure everyone knows. Now stop being a beta.

or be the strong silent type who hangs out in a bar all day, and has "seen a lot of shit."
>>
Simple.

Alpha Males don't even acknowledge it. Laugh it down, and sip your drink and keep a shit eating smirk on your face like you own the world.

Idiots will bump chests and smash cans of beer on their foreheads making a show of force, while those that have any real power, show restraint.
>>
Squatz and oatz you low test faggot.
>>
stop being a bitch
>>
>>668283599
So just don't respond to whatever they are saying whatsoever? Can I laugh it off? What is they just continue and continue, continue laughing?

>>668283806
I work out 3-6 times a week lifting, starting to get progress.

>>668284171
trying
>>
kiss one of them...... to be a true bro...

trust me.
it'll work.
>>
find new friends obviously your current ones are just too immature and stupid and also if someone talks shit about you brake his legs
>>
>>668284932
The thing is I've gone through like 6 different male friend groups in my life or more, and all of them it's the same thing. only common denominator is me
>>
as i said if someone talks shit about you break his legs
>>
>>668285728
would prefer not to go to jail
>>
>>668285297
the only advice I can think of would be; Just stop being a bitch. Not trying to put you down or anything, but don't take ANY shit. Not sure if you do, and not saying you do. But if you do tend to be more passive. That's fine, there's no need to get physical. But if their bantering or roasting you, just hit them back with your best quip. Just how most males interact, and don't take it to far. No need to be like, "Yeah? Well your mothers dead Larry. Fuck you." That's the only advice I can give you. Just try to be one of the guys, not some bitch they hang out with because he's funny.
>>
>>668285297
Just give as good as you get.
If you show it gets to you and they get the reaction from it, they'll keep doing it.
Jesus Christ stop being a pussy and laugh it off and make jokes back. It's what men do, if you can't handle it go hang out with some simalarly easily butthurt benders like yourself
>>
Start cracking jokes back at them.
>>
Not sure man... I'd say laugh it off, don't care. But even if you care the slighest bit, they will notice and start picking you off. When you don't like it, say you don't and cut the crap. "You teach people how to treat you", just don't be a little bitch and get pissed all the time
>>
>>668283227
Shut the fuck up, Kevin.
>>
>>668285898
That's the thing, maybe I'm just not witty enough to come up with something funny/aggressive/whatever enough to warrant being on the same level as them?

>>668286110
I do laugh it off and shit, I'm not sitting there like "stop guys omg" I say shit back and will rough house a bit or whatever the fuck you wanna call it

>>668286120
like I said in OP I do, but I seem to ALWAYS be the butt end of whatever is being said. Obviously everybody making fun of each other and shit is fine but 90% of the time it's me

>>668286139
Idk, like I'm not being "bullied" per se, we're all in college, we're all friends
>>
>>668286630
By the way you are putting this, it seems to be all in your head kiddo. Maybe you don't notice when you and your group pick on another member or something, I dunno
>>
>>668283227
>bitch of the group
>prefers the bitchy company of women
>analyzing this "problem" like a women

>Any advice?
Kill yourself you fucking faggot.
>>
>>668286630
You didn't say that in OP, you have to target all of them and make the jokes hurt.
>>
>>668286978
Maybe I'm seeing it emphasized more than it is but there's definitely at least some imbalance.
>>
File: fuck shit up.jpg (87KB, 665x665px) Image search: [Google]
fuck shit up.jpg
87KB, 665x665px
stop complaining. accept that they'll make fun of you, and learn how to retort. I'm sure they don't make jokes about others without expecting one in return. only hurt them as much as you think they perceive to hurt you.
>>
>>668287675
I do make jokes, I think it might be cause I retreat physically? Like if they do like a fake punch or step up on me, even though we're the same size I'll usually just walk away or flinch or back down
>>
tell them to fuck off and drink bleach itll be never ending abuse if you dont speak up
>>
>>668288133
So next time your "friend" does that, just punch him square in the nose.
>>
>>668288393
I DO speak up, that's the problem. It's just it's always aimed at me when we do make jokes as a group.
>>
>>668289331
not an option
>>
>>668290048
It's always an option, you're just a pussy.
>>
>>668283227
>dat ass

Who is this again?
>>
>>668290374
just want to keep my friends
>>
>>668290980
Those aren't friends
>>
>>668290980
I'm not calling you a pussy but this is what a pussy would say
>>
File: NetZoalsOpVrijdagAvond.jpg (54KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
NetZoalsOpVrijdagAvond.jpg
54KB, 720x720px
Holy shit you're obviously not that guy, you're the person who thinks he's one of the guys. You don't actually make jokes back, you most likely say something stupid back and then just not notice how socially awkward you are.
"Making progress" as a gym mode isn't something that makes you cool, still being in your sperm gym face isn't something interesting at all.

Either stop being a whiny bitch, or atleast stop being dumb enough to ask 4Chan for advice.
You moron.
>>
>>668292195
helpful, faggot
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.