[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The real deal about sex you virgin wizards. Ask and we shall

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (99KB, 885x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 885x960px
The real deal about sex you virgin wizards. Ask and we shall give you legitimate answers for the next thirty minutes.
>>
What is love?
>>
dont hurt me
>>
File: 1423005767565.webm (2MB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1423005767565.webm
2MB, 848x480px
moarr.

shrtor.com/lolitas
>>
>>663633788
18 girls watermark.
>>
>>663633783
Dont hurt me
>>
Is it true that quality of sex is 100% determined by the man's prowess? Or can women contribute to that in some way?
>>
>>663634044
Anymore
>>
>>663634130
Wowowowowo wowowo wowowowo wooooowoo
>>
>>663634045
Totally untrue. Quality is dependent on intimacy and how comfortable you feel it someone.

Aka it's really hard to explain to some random girl that you like being choked but to your wife that shit is no questions asked and how hard.
>>
>>663634045
Of course they can. Ever tried to fuck a passive plank of wood?
>>
>>663633716
Chemicals reactions shared between two individual.
>>
>>663634206
I dont know, when you are there
>>
>>663634315
Yes, my current (and first) gf refuses to move, she says that if I'm not satisfied, I'm not doing my best.
>>
>>663635863
anal
>>
>>663634045
Sex is only good if both give their best and work together

If she doesn't do anything that's boring as fuck and you could just masturbate.
>>
How do I seduce a certain girl to have sex? She likes me, as I her. She accepts my negative traits just as positives it seems, but as time passed, my inner edge and fedora expands. I'm pretty beta; if I'm with her at a party and I sense someone's infatuated with her I will just be reserved and distant for the sake of potentially hurting someone's feelings. Anyway, with a 1 on 1 circumstance, how would I initiate? I think she would be eager but I'm cautious that I will fuck everything up
Wat do
>>
Why are some guys still virgins even though they have entered puberty?

Why don't you have sex? Why don't you lose weight/get more sun/dress better/approach girls and hit on them/go partying?

I don't understand that. As soon as my balls dropped I couldn't think of something else and always gave my best to get laid
>>
>>663636826
She adamantly refuses. Her asshole is entirely off-limits.
>>
>>663637572
Hitting on girls is hard to do, as it's difficult to know if you have permission to approach a girl.

Even if she's clearly looking for attention, it might not be your attention she's looking for, in which case you'd be harassing her.
>>
>>663637347
There is no trick to seduce a certain girl. Attraction is not negotiable.

Seducing any girl works great, because even as a socially awkward teen you can improve your looks, status, humor, behavior and confidence and have them hit on you. Make them do turned on by your presence alone that they can't help themselves but to kiss you

I'd try looking her in the eyes with a "I want to fuck you" look, start touching her, use my seducing soothing voice, etc
>>
>>663637944
Ah the classic "I want to fuck you" look
not to be confused with the "I want to kill you" look
>>
>>663637940
It's pretty fucking easy.

>start talking to them normally (can I have a fire, have I seen you in class, are you such and such, you look cute, etc)
>look for signs of attraction
>start hitting on her

Flirting isn't something the men does to fuck a girl. It's something like a dance. Both people flirt. She's most likely in the club to get laid as well.
>>
>>663638037
kek
>>
>>663638393
The problem begins before
>Start talking normally

You need permission to talk to a woman or even to look at her. Doing so without permission can be harmful.
>>
>>663637269

this has to be about the biggest truth out there
>>
>>663637347
Just kiss her like she's your property. Kiss her like she belongs to you, and she should have always known that. Don't fucking ask, don't fucking tickle her, just look her in the eyes, take her by the neck right behind the ear, pull her in and kiss her. It's not that fucking hard. Feminism be damned, women can't handle being held possessively.
>>
who gives a fuck about flirting. such a fucking waste of time.
>>
>>663638743
>permission
Don't dress like a nerd/rapist, don't be fat and don't look aggressive and they will love to talk to you

Women love attention. Especially hot women
>>
>>663638743
you arent being serious, right?

holy shit dude
>>
File: DSC_0049.jpg (263KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0049.jpg
263KB, 2000x1333px
>>663637269
when i masturbate i don't get to see someone's boobs bouncing up and down right in front of my eyes

i do agree with your overall point though

pic related: my gf's boobs
>>
File: DSC_0053.jpg (306KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0053.jpg
306KB, 2000x1333px
>>663639588
what do you guys think of her?
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>>663638819
>>663637944
Thank you dearly for your advise. I'm seeing her soon, she's lending me her guitar. I'm not seeking sex at that moment, but I would adore To kiss her... Which I will. I know she would love to receive it, it's just the moments beforehand which give me fear. Take care, thank you
>>
>>663639846
she has a jawline that can only be achieved through three generations of inbreeding
>>
>>663638037
Don't you have female friends or sisters?

They can help you
>>
>>663639588
>>663639846
>shitty tattoos
>pudgy
>lets someone take naked photos of them

whore/10

nah honestly i would say 4/10 would fugg but wouldnt tell anyone and would deny it happened.
>>
>>663639846
>>663639588
gross ass tan lines bruh
>>
>>663640144
>being such a nerd
Tattooed chicks are the best as long as they have some creativity to it
>>
>>663640579
Yeah it's not the tattoos themselves. It's the fact that she has some.
>>
File: DSC_0051.jpg (103KB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0051.jpg
103KB, 1333x2000px
>>663640673
shouldn't you be disagreeing with him then? you said the opposite to what he said
>>
>>663639017
>Don't dress like a nerd/rapist, don't be fat and don't look aggressive

So... be attractive and don't be unattractive.
>>
>>663640821
I agreed that tattooed chicks are the best
>>
>>663639956
You sound like such a queer. Stop saying shit like "I would adore to kiss her" and you'll do fine.
>>
>>663640579
>having shitty tattoos
>not getting a larger image
>having small, spaced tattoos that scream "trashy"

lolok

you asked for an opinion, and i gave you one. stop being so defensive.
>>
>>663641052
he's not me (i posted the pic and asked for the opinion)
>>
>>663641020
Well some of you ultra nerds didn't even realize that being fat, wearing a fedora and having a neckbeard is unattractive.

Some of you didn't even realize that looks do matter.
>>
File: z93.jpg (298KB, 2044x1036px) Image search: [Google]
z93.jpg
298KB, 2044x1036px
>>
>>663641313

> there are fat guys that have very attractive fat faces that get laid

> there are attractive guys that look good in a fedora (because they just look good in anything)

> neckbeards are never attractive.
>>
>>663641044
checked
I'll keep my lameness condoned whilst being around her; and write how I feel in my dream journal.
>>
>>663639060
i can totally understand his point.
I feel so bad about making people feel comfortable, that i never know if people even wish to talk to me or be happier alone.
But maybe thats just because I am so happy when I'm just for myself :/
>>
>>663642268
You can shower her with love once you are together, but you need to build attraction first.
>>
>>663633788
actual sauce?
>>
I think I'm decently good looking, but beta as fuck. Probably because my below average penis size. What do? Inb4 fag.
>>
>>663633788
>>663633788
>>663633788
Sauce?
>>
>>663643849
Stop caring. Only some girls care about size.

Sure some will say nasty things, but don't let yourself get bothered by that.

I am 4x4 and fucked hundreds of chicks
>>
>>663644560
end yourself
>>
Thanks dude!
>>
>>663643849
this:
>>663644560

Once they are undressed it's too late, it's fucking tiem!
>>
>>663634045
Usally it's women that suck in bed not men.
>>
File: gwdance.gif (16KB, 72x144px) Image search: [Google]
gwdance.gif
16KB, 72x144px
Hey. Can someone give me advice in this situation. I am 25 years old student, just fall in love with 16(she soon will be 17 years old -20 days) girl. Is this normal to date her ? BTE look younger then 25. P.S English is not my native language :)
>>
>>663645060
I look younger then 25
>>
>>663645060
Tap dat ass until it's dry
>>
>>663644560
What's your size ? I have 6.3 inch
>>
For the female virgins on this site when you give a bj don't use your Fucking teeth it's Fucking hurts.
>>
>>663645780
Females ?? Kek, males also suck - Obama is sucking Michele's 20 inch dick
>>
How do i make her cum?
I've tried everything there is, and she's always really really into it, shaking and screaming in pleasure but for some reason i simply can't tipp her over the edge.
She's never had one in her entire life since she was a virgin before we got together. I didn't have any problems whatsoever making some random sluts cum before i met her, well she's kinda special i guess. Gimme some tipps, m8s
>>
>>663646105
How old are you, her ? Maybe you are to young for here vagina
>>
>>663646231
I dont think so since i'm older than her, my member didn't even fit into her in the first couple of tries. She's 17, i'm 20
>>
>>663644560
>I'm 4x4
>4x4
I didn't know jeeps could have sex with humans
>>
>>663646105

>shaking and screaming in pleasure

How much further do you want to go?

Are you waiting for the creamy stuff to come out?
>>
>>663635863
She's fucking some other guy who is better in bed than you, and is dissatisfied with you by comparison and therefore doesn't put any effort into it.

Sorry.
>>
>>663646459
Well i wanna know for sure that she's having an orgasm, since she never had an orgasm, maybe she's having them all the time but simply doesn't know that she's having one
>>
>>663633788
who let him off the leash?
>>
>>663646474
Or she have dog, who is much better in fucking pouper
>>
>>663646105

Most girls don't orgasm without rubbing her clit. Try rubbing your tongue over her clit and try to spell words out. Most girls know about writing the alphabet with your tongue so write sentences instead. Also, while licking her, slide your fingers in and feel for her G spot. Kinda feels like a bump inside her. Typically stimulating both her clit and her G spot works.

Also, with girls, its mental. Don't pressure her into trying to orgasm. Make her think you're still having fun even if she doesn't get off.
>>
>>663638953
Agreed but its the easiest way to get laid with somebody you dont really know
>>
>>663646651
I've tried that, for hours on end, but she never finished "completely".
Maybe it's osychological, i guess u have a point there. I already told her that i dont wanna pressure her into having an orgasm, but it kinda hurts my manhood when you fuck her brains out for hours but she simply can't properly finish
>>
>>663643849

Most girls don't really care about how big your dick is. As a girl, I could care less how big you are, as long as you know how to work a girl's clit and get me off. I've had guys with some pretty big dicks, but also had a guy with just an average 7 inch dick but he knew how to get me off so I kept him.
>>
>>663646889

I've read that some girls simply can't orgasm. I've dated one like that, and she couldn't get off no matter what I did. It seems orgasms are not distributed evenly among girls. Some girls don't orgasm while some girls orgasm at least 10 times during sex. Girls are different for some reason in this regard.
>>
>>663645060
If the age of consent is 18 in your country you should abandon Ship or the only action you will be getting is by your 225 celly
>>
>>663647016
Fuck you virgin slut. How come 17 inch dick is average ?? Are you sleeping with Muslims or what ? Average size is 15-16 inch
>>
>>663637347
A lot of anxiety bro. Think about your actions from someone else's perspective. They'll be more logical and thus more beneficial. Accept that you're scared and just do things logically
>>
>>663647183
Ay. But it's frustrating at times, know what i'm saying?
>>
>>663633788
No one has sauce for this? Like a name?
>>
>>663647576
Your mom
>>
>>663646105
You know how you flex some muscles and do stuff to cum?

For girls it's the same. Let her experiment on her own. If she can't make herself cum it's way harder for you
>>
>>663647223
What shithole has aoc of 18? It's mosty around 14
>>
>>663647330
then you go to that store without windows and buy the biggest blackest dildo that vibrates with 300hp
>>
>>663646587
Nah. She's close but not over the edge.

If she had an orgasm she would know. They feel so overwhelming.

Have you tried different things? Like fucking her slow and deep while rubbing her clit with a magic wand.

Or fingering her g-spot while licking her clit and grabbing her tits.

How's your dirty talk and foreplay? If she isn't turned on enough there is no use in trying
>>
>>663648358
Just get random nigga(or Syrian ;))), pay him, and let him fuck her till the morning! Post results here.
>>
Not a virgin but would like some thoughts on this

My girlfriend is being bitchy with me because I didn't compliment her on her snap story. When she first complained I said 'I saw it and you do look very pretty, you always look pretty', to which she replied 'doesn't count when i have to ask but thanks'. Is that rude of her? I feel she's being unreasonable.
She's also out at a nightclub atm (first time she's been in a year) if that makes a difference, is she looking for an excuse to be angry at me to cheat or something?
>>
>>663646587

It's been 50/50 with me. Hit and miss.

Some girls cum quicker than others.
>>
>>663647809
Damn i didnt even think of that, thanks !
>>
>>663648485
Well last time the foreplay lasted like an hour and a half and she was basically dripping all ober my sheets and begging me to fuck her, but even tho i tried everything i could think of, she didnt cum, she was extremely close but for some reason she simply couldnt finish.
Guess you're right, i'll try to mix things up even more, thanks anon
>>
>>663633629
my boyfriend has a cuckold fetish.

is there anyway this wont end in flames?
>>
>>663637940
what fucking permission
>>
I ahve masturbated intensly for decades and got really good at it. Is sex really better than that? Is it worth it, because to me it seems like a big hassle to get it.
>>
>>663648731
I'm afraid she's gonna cuck you, sorry friend but that hoe ain't loyal.
>>
>>663633629
woman are sure...of bestness of marriage...marriage of a human and an other...humans of society of law so of marriage are sure of humans of powered of since of human of governmenting so of both humans of a marriage of powered ta harm an other...solution/final-a-ctioning/result...live so a human...each/every/any human lives...and your marriage partner...girlfriend...wife...of sure of you are so both of you live.
>>
>>663633716
Best and worst experince of your life
>>
UNITED STATES TEXT FORCE:
HUMANS OF MERICA OF LIVING OF EXIGENCY OF STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles.
put any video cameras connected of internet ta your face (whenever sheltered so of other-than/not seeing sky of so of drones of hovering/flew/floating/levitating and so human of military of United States of collecting/getting/having/possessing data-of-matter/communication-of-obviousness-of-reality so of warring)...and I am of text of since if you are panicked/terrified/terrored/fearing of coercion/harm/wrong/terrible body movement of not/other-than helpful/effective/useful/good so you live then stay/rest/relax at a one/single safe place ta time your breaths and blinks so of STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles...of timed so of less stimulations ta live of STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far of miles...since planned stimulations of since you of planned of timing of body movements ta cause vital/healthy/necessary living...and since I time my breaths and blinks ta sense/sensation of touch of pulse of my heart so I am of less stressings of energies at me ta cause so I am living of other-than/not/no harm.
>>
>>663637754
faggot
are you sure she is your girlfriend?
>>
>>663637347
Dont be a beta and talk this shit over with her on facebook. Meet her IRL and confront her, make it clear that you are interested in her. Mention it, do NOT push it. "I think youre real pretty", "I like hanging out with you", things like that really would do the trick. If she bites, shes yours, if not, dont be a beta and go autismo on her.
>>
>>663650170

I'm married and my wife and I still have sex regularly. With that said, I personally feel masturbation is better. You can go (and cum) at your own pace, take a break when you want to, and don't have to do anything afterwards. With sex, you have another person to worry about. You have to make sure they get enough pleasure but not too much that they get tired, and then you have to hang around afterwards. I honestly prefer the ol five knuckle shuffle over sex, but that's just me.
>>
>>663648731

She's probably going out to the nightclub to get validation (basically getting guys saying things like "Damn, you is a fine ass bitch" and the like), but I don't think she's PLANNING to cheat on you. Now whether she actually ends up cheating on you is a different story.

Also, yes that was rude of her but women do that sort of thing. They want you to notice things you don't give a shit about. I don't know why women are like this, but they are.
>>
>>663637572
Some of us are born ugly..
>>
>>663648731
I would say that's unreasonable, yes. If it were me I would be a little worried, but then again if a woman cheats on you when she goes out is she really worth worrying about?
>>
>>663648731
Your girlfriend is an immature and insecure child. This is not per se bad, but you need to abuse this knowledge. She wants you (if not you, she will find some other dude) to tell her what she wants to hear.

Step 1: Stop being beta. Implicitly let her know that you are not being cucked.
Step 2: Treat her how she wants to be treated, as a slut apparently. If she wants your approval, she has to be a good girl.

Result:
* She is happy
* She does what you want, for you
* She doesnt cuck you
>>
>>663650170
It isn't a big hassle once you realize how to be attractive and get an eye for which girls want to get laid or which ones are into you
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.