[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, cats are the fucking worst pets. The best cats are

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

File: 392014024345.jpg (64KB, 540x723px) Image search: [Google]
392014024345.jpg
64KB, 540x723px
Honestly, cats are the fucking worst pets.

The best cats are shit tier dogs. What is a shit tier dog?

Imagine you're at a friends place with a golden Labrador. You call its name, it doesn't respond. You call again, it just looks at you.

"Scratch the couch or tap the floor, thats how I get her to come over <3 " says your friend who is unaware of how fucking awful their pet is.

You scratch the floor. It eventually comes over. You pet it once, it takes no interest. It hops on your lap for a quick second but only to rub its smell on you.

Before it runs off you quickly pet it again, it bites you.

"Awh, see you were too sudden for her!" says your friend, still unaware that their pet is the fucking worst.

The dog walks away and then shits in a box in the laundry, stinking out the whole house. Your friend then proceeds to pick up the animals shit and flush it. It pukes hair and bile into the carpet, staining it forever. "Awh, someone had a hairball! <3", says the friend. Fucking brainwashed with this shitty animal in their own home that costs MONEY to keep alive.

Replace dog with cat and this is the shit people put up with all the time. Really??

Toys to keep a dog amused. A ball.

Toys to keep a cat amused. A fucking jungle gym made of carpet, with wind up mice on strings, machines that flutter when they tap it, fucking WATER FOUNTAINS TO ENCOURAGE DRINKING.

Then they go out, have loud cat sex all night. Piss all over peoples cars and fences and make more fucking kittens to deal with. Worse than that, having to finish off the half chewed birds they felt like "playing" with.

All for something that barely knows you exist and shits in the house.

Cats are fucking awful, fuck your cat.
>>
I legitimately think you might be retarded and don't understand sometimes, some animals that are different will act differently and require different training. Which is good so nobody ever gives you the responsibility of watching an animal.
>>
>>662734567
pfff fuck off. Then why is it that every time I go to friends and familes places who own cats they all do this.

Why is my bike and car always covered in fucking cat piss and every neighbourhood ive lived in has cats fucking all through the night.

They are a plague and awful fucking pets to boot. AT BEST, they are like shit dogs. A dog that barely comes when you call it, barely plays and then disappears all the time. Yet thats a good cat.
>>
>>662734567
>responding to such a shit thread
>not just letting it die
>>
>>662733808
Have you actually ever lived with a cat?
A cat will become affectionate when it knows you, sometimes to the point of annoyance I admit. I lived with the same cat for 17 years and he only became more affectionate and companionable with age. He was neutered so he didn't spend any time having noisy night time sex or pissing everywhere. we lived in a rural area so he could go outside when he needed to take a shit.
He was really easy to live with and he loved sitting on me to be petted for ages. Also a cat bringing you dead animals is a sign of affection, it's trying to contribute to the food bill basically.
What it comes down to is how you train the cat and enough time spent with it for it to trust you.
>>
>>662733808
My cat just needs letting outside every now and then to piss and shit. He always responds when I call it so he's not a problem to get him back in before I go to bed. The fact that he is so cold and so evil is what makes him so cool.

Cats have personalities, dogs don't. Dogs are always going to be friendly because they're waiting for their next bone or whatever dogs want. When an evil cat shows you some affection, you know he really means it.

I have fights with my cat all the time. I started when he was a kitten and as his scratches and bites grew harsher, my arm built up a tolerance to it so I can take it now. Fighting with my cat is quality. Anyone who complains about a cat biting or scratching them needs to man up a bit

P.S. You can never fully trust a dog not to bite your face off.
>>
tl;dr

nice pasta.... or get some help
>>
Needy people prefer needy pets.
Independent people prefer independent pets.
>>
>>662734976
you call it affection, he calls it marking his property. you call him a pet, he calls you his pooper scooper that brings food
>>
>>662736543
So no you haven't lived with a cat?
>>
>>662734976
Why don't you eat the dead animals then, if it proves their 'affection' Furfag
>>
>>662733808
Honestly,milk is the worst type of cheese.

The best milk is shit tier cheese. What is a shit tier cheese?

Imagine you're at a friends place with a platter of Roquefort. You try to eat it,but you can't chew it..You try again, it just dribbles out of your mouth..

"Process it and let it ripe, that's how you make cheese<3 " says your friend who is unaware of how fucking awful their food is.

You stir and shake it and it finally begins curdling.. You stir it some more but only manage butter. You think it starts to smell like cheese after some time, but it's actually rotting.

Try it anyway, maybe it's just that ripe. Throw up.

"Awh, see you didn't process it right!" says your friend, still unaware that their food is the fucking worst.

The smelly goop starts to grow mold and expands out of the pot, stinking out the whole house.Your friend then proceeds to pick up the goop and flushes it. It burns out holes in the carpet and makes permanent stains on the walls"Awh, it's growing! <3", says the friend. Fucking brainwashed with this shitty food in their own home that costs MONEY to flush down the toilet.

Replace cheese with milk and this is the shit people put up with all the time. Really??

Wine that goes with cheese: red,white

Wine that goes with milk: Fucking cheap wine made of shit out grapes with wine piss in the mix, rotting in the Toscan sun for 15 years under a cover made of human intestines. MIXED WITH PAINT THINNER TO MAKE IT MORE APPEALING.

Then you get the shits, have loud explosive diarrhea all night. Piss all over yourself on the way to the bathroom and make more dirty clothes to clean. Worse than that, having to shit while puking over your thighs.

All for something that isn't even butter and can never turn into cheese.

Milk is fucking awful, fuck your milk.
>>
I've had plenty of cats in my life to know that those little shits have a personality, some of them are good and nice and others are dicks. Currently I got four, Jiji, Eris, Jumbo Jet and Frankie.

Frankie: Chill cat with a stoner's personality, loves the fuck out of me because he always wants to sleep next to me at bed time.

Jiji: Friendly as fuck but really loves my spouse.

Jet was reduced to Jumbo Jet after that fat ass got fat, she's nice but she'd stare at you dead in the eye while taking a shit on something you love because you didn't clean the litter box.

Eris is just a crazy three legged cat who thinks it's always a good idea to knock the water and drink from the carpet instead of inside the bowl or start jumping flips when she can't go outside.

Over cat population is a problem, but with the right help and right people, the numbers can be reduced with spaying and neutering. Cats can start mating at 6 months. In a year one female cat can give birth to up to three litters and have the average of up to 1-8 kittens at one time. Now This is the part where if you sit there and think about it, the numbers start moving fast. So one cat has a litter of all female kittens, lets say the mother had eight...then all those female kittens have kittens so on and so forth. It's a real problem for all pets. It's why I'm a big advocate for that shit.

TL:ld I've lived with a few cats in my time and I have four of them now, they got personalities. Cat's can fuck starting at 6 months and shit gets real fast people should stop that.
>>
>>662733808
>"... <3"

I think your imaginary friend has some sort of severe mental problem. Nobody I know tacks a numerical comparator onto a sentence for literally no reason.
>>
>>662736991
Because my cat wasn't a certified butcher that knew the health rules of killing animals without risk of illness. I did something similar to what dog owners do when their dog fetches something, I rewarded my cat by saying good kitty and petting it. The only difference is that instead of throwing said dead animal to be fetched again, I threw it out.
Also saying dogs rule and calling me a furfag for liking cats is just stupid. I'm no more a furfag for liking cats than you are for liking dogs.
>>
>>662733808
If I wanted an obedient lackey who's got shit for brains and thinks I'm God, I'd just come over to your place, smack your stupid-ass face and make you my bitch. I know you'll thank me after and lick my taint after I feed you your own shit, because you LOVE eating it.
>>
>>662733808
cats are really soft and agile. they have different hair than dogs.

if i could find a cat breed that i could just let out back when it needs to shit and piss, i'd be fucking set.

that's the best part of dogs. is that you can train them to just scratch the door, you let them out, they shit, then you let them back in. no problem.

like fuck am i going to scoop up turds, nor am i going to clean a plastic shitbox.
>>
>>662736991
why don't you eat shit if dogs seem to like it so much? The shit they smear on your face when they lick it is good enough for you?
>>
>>662733808
So you want a cat that behaves like a dog...well not so different from most of us wanting an OP that isn't a fag.
>>
>>662737480
I laughed.
>>
>>662733808
Cats don't stink.
>>
>>662738402
wat is catflap
>>
>>662738592
That's the same reason he wants a girl, but with a dick, cause he just can't stop gobbling on cock.
>>
File: wnod.gif (996KB, 500x204px) Image search: [Google]
wnod.gif
996KB, 500x204px
>>662738830
Respect!
>>
>>662738826
cats climb fences and shit. i figure if i let a cat out back that's the last time i'm going to see the fucker.
>>
>>662733808
cats are funny and awesome and donĀ“t give a shit about you OP which is a good thing.
>>
>>662734567
dogs shit everywhere, tear up everything when you're out, demand you take them on walks every day and pull like fuck on the lead, barks all night, some are dangerous, they stare at you when you eat, and they are loud af. they also lick your face AND they lick their balls and puke in front of you

at least if the cat does something wrong it fucks off for a while. the dog doesn't give a fuck and just sits there, then comes for a stroke like 2 seconds after like nothing happened. cats are dogs that dont need constant attention
>>
>>662734829
Sounds like the dog owners took care of their dogs and got them fixed, cat owners apparently didn't
>>
looks like OP went and GTFO. Probably to ask people to humiliate him on /soc/ so he can vent his anger.
>>
>>662738037
I've never stated my interest for either cats nor dogs. Making simplified assumptions on vastly different implications truly explains your stupidity.
>>
>>662733808
Cats don't like to drink near their food, because they are predators and in the wild, bodies of water could be contaminated with rotting meat.
>>
>>662738402
You can train any cat to do this, just be sure to have it from kitten age.
I had 2 cats growing up, they were siblings so they could keep each other company during the time where everyone was out of the house.
My mom basically trained these cats how to be outside, by first having them in a little bag on her back to look at the world as kittens and then she used rabbit leashes on them when they got bigger.
Soon they would walk right next to us without leashes and stay in the garden if we were in the house.
When they were kittens we whistled when we fed them, they soon figured out to come running if we whistled, without food actually having to be there later on. They also learned to let us know if they wanted to go outside by pawing at the door.
So it basically takes a bit of dedicated training, but you get a very happy sociable cat out of it.
>>
>>662739358
This guy knows some shit.
>>
>>662737812
>Over cat population is a problem, but with the right help and right people, the numbers can be reduced

This is why I shoot feral cats. They're by far the largest rabies risk in the area and their population is way too large,
>>
>>662738402
Y-you have a yard full of dog shit?
>>
>>662739311
So your intention isn't to engage in the threads discussion, but just to be hostile and throw ad hominim at me as long as I engage you?
Good to know.
>>
>>662739455
You're more likely to get bit by a dog with rabies then you would a cat.

Cats will run away because when they are suffering they would rather hide, as for dogs they seek help because they are dependent animals.
>>
>>662737812
> I've lived with a few cats in my time and I have four of them now, they got personalities.

A thing I cannot say about dogs.So few breeds have personalities.They need to follow so they don't develop such thing.
>>
>>662739455
maybe just take a job in pest control..oh,wait,for that you'd need a brain of a homo sapiens.
>>
>>662739638
no. i just don't live in the projects, so i have a big yard.
>>
>>662739133
nah m8 they come home. when you first get cat or when you move house you keep it indoors for a week or so so it knows where home is, then you can let it out and it will come back. its pretty much unheard of to keep cats completely indoors here
>>
>>662738558
Not even close to what is implied.
>>
>>662739902
so what do you do with a dogs lifetime measure of shit in your backwoods hut, you stupid hillbilly fuck? Mix it up with the moonshine?
>>
>>662739995
obvs not advisable if you live on a busy road etc but for normal situations its fine to let ur cats out
>>
>>662734917
If only /b/ wasn't full of 12 year olds who have no clue on how to downvote with sage
>>
>>662733808
Op getting triggered by an animal.
>>
File: fuckingfaggots.jpg (44KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingfaggots.jpg
44KB, 500x474px
>>662739657
>>662739311
Welcome to the internet, kids!
>>
People who don't like cats are afraid of them. OP, seek professional help immediately.
>>
>>662740158
>downvote
>not sure if troll or
>has teh downs.
probably both.
>>
>>662739657
For The Win anon
>>
>>662739902
You have a big yard littered with dog shit.
>>
>>662740112
dunno. nature seems to take care of it. the three of them shit way in the back of the yard. i imagine shit biodegrades pretty quickly when exposed to rain and such.
>>
Cats shit in one spot. Clean it up and in one spot. Unless you're rich and got the cat genie and it's a toilet for cats....or you train your cat to shit in the toilet.
>>
>>662740420
your imagination may be vast, but it won't help you outside, where you fear to tread.
>>
>>662740643
where does the shit go? nobody knows! it's a mystery!
>>
>>662733808
Dogs are masterrace anon
My dog loves me and would die for me if I was in danger
Fucking touch my doge and ill gouge out your eyes
>doge is life
>>
>>662740822
but if you died, your dog would eat you.
>>
>>662739657
>welcome to /b/ faggot
>>
>>662739682
Bullshit, I'm not talking out my ass. More people in my area have to get rabies shots because of cats than every other animal in the area combined.

Here's a protip about rabies, during their final hours the animal becomes erratic and can no longer swallow. They'll attack pretty much everything.

When I was a kid, I got attacked by a rabid bobcat and had to strangle it to death. Animal control came, I waited for the test results and they called my mom and told me I needed rabies shots.

A little later in life, when I was living in a trailer park in Kentucky, there was this explosion in the cat population and they wreaked havoc in the neighborhood.

Turns out cats get really bold in high numbers and when dipshit old ladies feed them constantly. So, they started attacking old people and kids, scratching them the fuck up, sent one lady to the hospital because they made her fall backwards on her steps.

So, a bunch of rednecks and I grabbed .22s and pellet guns and reduced the cat population by hundreds, we even strung some of the corpses up on a cattle fence to get the smell in the air and get the cats to avoid the perceived high casualty area.

And don't mistake me, I like cats. But, feral cats can be a huge problem. And in my experience, way more than dogs.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.