[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am considering traveling to either Japan or China. If you could

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: dat-jap-pussy.jpg (122KB, 786x1203px) Image search: [Google]
dat-jap-pussy.jpg
122KB, 786x1203px
I am considering traveling to either Japan or China. If you could choose traveling to one of those country's which one would it be and why?
>>
Japan, heard China is in a slight financial crisis.
>>
Depends what you are into. Both have good historical things to look at but chineese are fucktards japaneese are weird but generally cool and respectful.
>>
Japan. China is shitty and you will get scammed or taken advantage of. Plus polutions. Pluss communist.
>>
>>662237866
Korea best asian country
>>
>>662238254
This is true. South Korea rocks.
>>
>>662237866
Japan is cool, but they can be racist towards whites
>>
>>662238032
slight is an extreme understatement
>>
OP here, you guys make good points.

I will more than likely be traveling alone so being among people who generally don't fuck over tourist is a big plus.
>>
>>662238254
>>662238340

What makes S Korea so awesome? I'm curious.
>>
>>662237866
Don't go to fucking China m8.
>>
File: 1452298281306.jpg (83KB, 1080x936px) Image search: [Google]
1452298281306.jpg
83KB, 1080x936px
>>662238969
>>
File: きもい.jpg (220KB, 908x730px) Image search: [Google]
きもい.jpg
220KB, 908x730px
>>662237866
>Japan
fuck off, pig, we do not want you
>>
China
-drinking culture
-hospitality
-more foreign food types and so many
fucking different regions and types of food
-more diverse geographically
although both are nearly even for me
>>
>>662237866

Dude, is this a serious question? Let me guess. You have a fetish for Asians but don't know jack shit about the world you live in.
China is an absolute cesspool of humanity. Japan is clean, well educated, has low crime, polite society. China is a dumpster.
>>
>>662239342

Almost every country including Japan wants tourists with cash to burn you dumb fuck
>>
>>662239342
>This post brought to you by
>>
>>662239430
>hospitality
True, if you look Chinese AND speak Chinese

I look Asian enough but can't speak chinese. I've been there once, never again.
>>
>>662237866
Beijing seems cool just to know what breathing that level of air pollution feels like.
Japan obviously for the qts and the modern culture.
>>
What about Taiwan? Anyone got opinions on that?
>>
>>662240245

Taiwan is what China would be if it was civilized. Go for it.
>>
do u anime fags rly belive that the chinks will accept ur autism?
>>
>>662239562
I knew a guy who went there. He speaks Japanese, but when he went to order something at a restaurant, he was ignored as if he wasn't there

Some japanese people still have the "japanese master race" mentality
>>
>>662238501
I doubt they'll give you shit if you aren't a manlet though
>>
>>662240620

The Japanese are incredibly racist, just no one talks about it. A result of living in such a homogeneous society.
>>
If you're looking for something Chinese try Hong Kong.
>>
>>662237866
Been to both. Japan infinitely better in every way. Not even a weeb.
>>
>>662240814
all Asians hate all other Asians you idiot. Chinese are insanely racist too.
>>
>>662237866
The smog in China is bad for your health.

If you go to China, don't stray away from the designated tourist areas. They're the only ones with decent toilets.
>>
>>662241134
Don't be such a fag. The Japanese are the most racially intolerant of the East Asian nations. Yeah, the Chinese suck balls too, but they're barely even human. Go be a weeaboo somewhere else.
>>
>>662239716
>2016
>thinking normal people in japan still wear kimonos
>this autistic
>>
>>662241888

Learn your memes bro
>>
OP here. It sounds like Japan is where it's fucking at compared to China based from what I have read so far.

Thanks for the input.
>>
Japan.

Nicer people, no commies, no financial crisis, and chicks there are more interested in people from other races than the Chinese girls.
>>
>>662242042
>2^11-2^5
>>
I would never go to China but I went to Japan on exchange a few years ago and it was pretty cool I guess.
The school work was really easy since I sucked at reading the language and got people to do it for me so I had a lot of free time away from my host family to explore the different areas around Tokyo, not really an anime fan so Akhihabara wasn't as great as it potentially could have been.
But yeah, anyways, don't go to China, go to Japan.
Would recommend.
>>
>>662241664
Koreans are a close second.
>>
>>662242397
they dont like fat autistic weebos tho
>>
>Everyone fucking forgetting cute little Taiwan.
>>
>>662243269
Basically the version of China that isn't complete and utter shit.
>>
>>662237866
Japan, chinese are nigger teir and there culture was destroyed in the 60s.
>>
>>662237866
Thailand
>>
>>662237866
china for the girls. japan fro everything else.

lol at china's pollution index lol that place is terribad
>>
>>662243767
You mean China for the prostitutes, right?
>>
>>662237866
china only if you're into those green beautiful nature scenery.
>>
I love how everyone is commenting how racist Asians are but everyone here hates niggers and beaners.
Face it Asians master race their women are hot
>>
>>662243767
kek no marriage no pussy
>>
japan, i would like to go to maker faire or something
>>
>>662243954
>everyone here hates niggers and beaners

The difference is that no one here actually believes what they say about blacks on 4chan, and those that do are just inbred degenerates. In Asia they will legit act like on Asians don't even exist even when you're in their presence.

>Face it Asians master race their women are hot
No weeaboo shit.
>>
File: China.gif (874KB, 273x415px) Image search: [Google]
China.gif
874KB, 273x415px
>>662243941
Toppest of keks
>>
>>662243874

Singapore, if you're into sex tourism. Pros are legalized, and mostly safe. Usually imported from China or Thailand.
>>
>>662238032
And you think Japan is in any good shape? One of their company just sold a tv line to a chinese tv company...just saying
>>
japan
>>
I've traveled through China, Japan and South-Korea. Traveling through China was a very enjoyable experience and there were lots of interesting places to see. The people there weren't as nice though so it has some downsides. Still, I'd definitely recommend seeing it. That said, the Japanese people were a bit more courteous but still not as inviting as most western people. However, it was definitely easier to travel through Japan and I'm sure you'd enjoy that more if you're used to a more comfortable traveling style. The Korean people were awesome and always treated me with respect, so I'd also recommend seeing that. Trust me, you wouldn't be disappointed. These countries are very different so there re some pros and cons to each and every one of them. But if you have the time and money to see all of them, you should do it, no regrets.
>>
>>662244404
Sadly, the racism in Asia is very real.
In South Korea it's especially bad, let me give an example.
I went to Korea and I wanted to go to a bar after a long plane ride, completely understandable, yeah?
I try 3 bars and none of them will let me in, two of them straight up told me "no foreigners allowed" but the third one was much more sneaky about it.
They wouldn't let me in without an ID with a fingerprint on the back, a type of ID only a Korean can get and this is well known.
Now, I'm not ripping on S Korea or Asia as a whole when I say this, I still love their culture and their countries but the racism there towards non-asians (or even other asians) is very real.
>>
>>662243954
>Face it Asians master race their women are hot
As a person with full-blown yellow fever, I have no problem with this statement.
>>
>>662237866
Japan
You can come back from there.
>>
>>662237866
Japan? Cool as long as you bring one suitcase of clothes and another stuffed with money.

China? Dude it's as big as Europe or the US, you need to be more specific.
>>
Japan: God tier food. Clean. Nice & polite people. Easy to get laid. Almost no crime.

China (city): Shit food. Pollution. Lots of trash, street people. Scammers galore.

China (countryside): Good, if weird, food. Clean-ish (3rd world style). Nice people. Harder to get laid.

Korea: Hot chicks! More westernized than Jap or China, so feels less foreign. Great food. Not a big fan of the climate.

So, Jap/Korea is my recommendation.
>>
All I'm seeing is Weeaboo dicksucking and hurr durr muh racism.
Anybody got any serious experience in China? I plan on going there next Summer with a group from my University; I also have the opportunity of scoring an internship/job over there that would make me well off even by American standards.
I'm learning Chinese; plan on being as close to fluent as possible if I end up actually working there.
All the Chinese people I know are really nice.
>Weeaboos need not apply
>>
How do the various cultures view foreigners? I remember there was a pic a while back that showed Japan, Korea, and China, but what about others?
>>
>>662245034
Maybe cause their employees don't speak English and aren't comfortable with foreign languages idiot.
>>
>>662245670
When did I say I only spoke English you tard?
>>
>>662245634
Same Anon here

I'm going to be mostly visiting around Beijing. Probably gonna head to Hong Kong while I'm there if I get a chance.
If I end up working/interning over there it'll probably be in Beijing, Hong Kong, or Shanghai.
>>
>>662245034
You're a nigger, right?

You should find out if OP is a well dressed white person or not before passing out this advice.

Speaking as a well dressed white person the only weird racial shit I've run into in Asia is people wanting to take pics with me or get me to go places with them so they can prove to their friends they can network with master race.
>>
>>662244404
Not a weeaboo. How does liking Asian girls make me a weeaboo?
>>
>>662245670
see
>>662240620
>>
weeaboo cuntree
>>
>>662245783
I'm a pale as fuck white guy, damn, was my experience really that separated?
I need to go back I guess...
>>
>>662245783
this.
i think if you are a white dude you are pretty much set, im not black but light brown and i doubt i have a chance at all tbh
>>
>>662246012
Wear a nice sports jacket and a pair of shoes that cost over $200 and you'll get treated like a king. That's pretty much every place though.
>>
File: 13261W4T-0.jpg (81KB, 760x518px) Image search: [Google]
13261W4T-0.jpg
81KB, 760x518px
>>662244435
china is stunning if you like this sort of stuff
>>
>>662246538
I went wearing Polo and Jordan's (nigger shoes, kek).
These were isolated instances I suppose, I never tried going to any bars after that, I just bought beer from the corner stores and drank.
>>
File: 1346876467622.jpg (176KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1346876467622.jpg
176KB, 1280x960px
>>662237866

Travel for a visit, or travel to live/work?

I've lived in both, and I strongly recommend China, for the following reasons:

Japan is expensive as fuck to live in. Rent costs a lot. Eating out costs a lot. Groceries cost a lot. Internet costs a lot and is generally pretty shit. The food is pretty, but generally neither tasty nor filling.

China is cheap as fuck to live in. Rent is cheap. Eating out is cheap. Groceries are cheap. Internet is cheap and generally pretty shit (even worse than Japan, but at least it's cheap...). The food... oh, god, the food... it's fucking amazing.

I was in Shanghai, and it is the new Paris. The best food you've ever had is in Shanghai. The best French food you've ever had is in Shanghai. The best Mexican food, the best Hamburger, the best steak, the best pizza, all Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai. And of course they do Chinese food 1000x better still. It's incredible.

Lived there for three years, been back in the states for one, and I *still* miss the food.

Oh, and I met my wife there. Pic not related, but she's skinny, brilliant (a doctor), funny, sexy, waxed, a virgin when I met her, and is now a whore in bed. So there's that...
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.