[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women like being abused? In life, they like the guy that

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 14

File: 1383380030122.gif (957KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1383380030122.gif
957KB, 500x391px
Why do women like being abused?

In life, they like the guy that is mean to them. Is it the confidence thing? A guy having the balls to be themselves or are women insane?

Which conversation does a women like having?

>Hey Anon I'm not wearing any make up today
And you shouldn't. You are beautiful naturally. The more I see you, the more amazing you seem.
>thanks
Or

>Hey anon, I'm not wearing any make up today
>Ugh, you probably should
>OMG ANON DON'T BE MEAN! ;)

Same with sex. I'll give you two personal stories to compare with the same girl

>girls birthday
>buy her gifts
>take her on a surprise romantic secluded place that was really fun
>go to fuck her later
>have to lick my fingers to get her pussy wet enough to fuck

Another time
>go out with her
>she does something that really pisses me off
>do nothing but cuss her and tell her what a piece of shit whore she is
>we fuck multiple times with her begging me to cum in her
>wettest her pussy ever was in the entire year and a half we were fucking
>>
It's just how they are. Get over it, faggot.
>>
File: 1382849519661.jpg (319KB, 1000x801px) Image search: [Google]
1382849519661.jpg
319KB, 1000x801px
>>654156288
>>
>>654155947
They're mental. The only thing women are better at than men is looking sexy to men. But society tells them they arer the same as men. They bascialy straddle this line everyday between knowing they only exist to please men and trying to find anotgher worth in society. This makes them crazy. Being abused pushes them over that fence to the one side. No mental hoops necessary. When they're being abused, they know they only exist to be used by a man. Its comforting.
>>
>>654155947

Hmmm, I think you just bumped into a more extreme girl.

I've been with three girls so far in long relationships and I know that some like it more rough and some like it more romantic.

The trick to get them wet is to never fall too much in one direction like calling them whores or just being too nice.
>>
This is my situation.
My now ex feels like I raped her and forced her to give me a bj. It's my bday and she wasn't in the mood. So I go down on her then go to sleep. She feels bad when I told her not to worry about it, I don't need sex but she insists anyway then claims I forced her. How is this rape when early this year she was in a relationship with a guy that used her only for sex?! She was giving it up to this guy in hopes of a relationship but he tells her that's what he just wants. So now she gave it up in exchange for one thing, only not to get it.
>>
>>654156775

Man, putting in perspective like that it makes sense to you. But you must understand that being in a relationship with someone will kill the sex drive because you get too used to that person.

She visited that guy to fuck because she gets what she wants and she's gone. But with you, after a fuck you shower, you go eat, you watch some tv and this shit kills it.
>>
>>654157100
Nah this is what she told me, that's how we ended up together in the first place because she claimed she felt used and taken advantage of. She gives me a bj because she felt she had to when I was gonna hit the sack because she said she wasn't in the mood. I'm saying how confusing it is to say that I raped you and I essentially laid there and she chose to do it. Get me? I told her I was fine she didn't have to do anything but she took it upon herself to blow me.
>>
>>654155947
Women want a man who is strong caring and a good provider. You white knights think you can just care about a girl and that's all she needs. Girls don't want a doormat they want someone who they know will keep them safe.
>>
>>654157564
>but I love you
>are you mad
>are we ok :')
>>
>>654157564
but how the fuck are you supposed to prove that? by fucking talking? That's what they look for, good communication. But good communication won't put bread on the table. Provision is a trait that most girls don't know how to look for
>>
>>654157564
That's not always the case though, I didn't white knight my girl, I took care of everything for her and her kid. She felt powerless not having a job, car (which I got her one) and place to stay (moved in with me, as she asked), but now she feels powerless and had no control of her life because I met all of these needs that women require. Bros it's best to just not give a shit about these bitches and you are good to go
>>
>>654157755
Yep some of the best sex I've ever had started with me telling my wife how bigs bitch she was being and that I was sick of her bs, best aphrodisiac there is.
>>
>>654157997
Because women are morons
>>
>>654157500
Well, most women are pretty stupid when it comes to their feelings, morality, logic and integrity overall. So don't get fucked by some fucked up bitch. Treat women like they are ready to do you wrong, but at the same time don't be mean, just be indifferent, you get me?
>>
>>654157842
Your actions demonstrate you are strong

>>654157905
You sound like a beta faggot
>>
File: image.gif (518KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
518KB, 500x235px
>>654158062
If you think all women are morons then that's probably why you don't have one.
>>
>>654158062
No, because they know they aren't shit.

That don't want some guy saying something like.

"hey, you didn't text me last night. But it's ok, I just wanted you to know that I miss you. I think you're perfect. I just want to make you happy."

They want a guy that they're scared to lose because they know they are just a cumdumpster and they're lucky to have the guy they're with.

They don't want a pussy. They already have one of those.
>>
>>654158109
How the fuck is that being beta when you taking care of business as a man? The fuck you think you are supposed to do in a grown up relationship? Bitch you dumb as hell, no wonder you are still a virgin
>>
>>654158223
this
>>
>>654155947
They are genetically programed to be dominated. It amount of it accepted by them varies but all are turned on by power and dominance. Its true throughout the animal kingdom. I'm 52 and have been with a lot of women. And the stereotypes are true. A high powered excutive for multinational (VP level) wanted to be collared and beaten during sex. Librarian introverts are animals in bed and like commands. Suck my balls whore, etc. Little church girl in the choir? Grab her hair and tell her what to do. They are programmed to like it. Pussys can't protect them or their kids. Don't be one.
>>
>>654156755
/thread
>>
>>654158223
Wouldn't you be afraid to lose the person that provides you with food clothes car and shelter? Or does that make too much sense logically and that's why women seem to do stupid shit like willingly choose to be used...
>>
Yeah I dunno fam. My gf seems to get the most rowdy in bed right after we've fought especially if I won the argument and made her apologize. Just yesterday she acted crazy so I made her get on her knees and beg for forgiveness, she did it after a lot of hesitation. Afterwards I had her shave her pussy and put on makeup and then we fucked like crazy. Not sure we've ever had sex that good. Sprayed a load all over her face ruining the makeup she just did. She loved it
>>
You are confusing normal behavior with ''abuse''.
>you should wear makeup
This isn't fucking abuse, you retard. That's normal. Everyone knows how to respond to something like this. Perfectly normal human communication.
>you shouldn't. Ur so beautiful ;) oh my god ur so amazing
That's just condescending, awkward and creepy. No one knows how to respond to something like this, because it's awkward.
You have to be autistic to not realize how incredibly awkward it is to start singing praises for another person and kissing the ground under their feet. It doesn't help that it's obvious that all you want is to get in their pants. Your turn what should be a normal conversation into a half assed attempt at trying to get into their pants.
>>
>>654158541
That's what I'm saying, these fools don't seem to get that.
>>
>>654158109
Fuck this generation.
Im glad i wont live too see the next.
>>
>>654158541
How's 8th grade champ
>>
>>654158718
Therefore fuck bitches and obtain coin, it's the best thing to do, don't give a shit about them
>>
No women on 4chan, only mentally unstable desperate for attention trash whores.
>>
>>654158694
It was just an example asshat.

The point was a girl would rather a guy be confident and honest than some beta pussy kiss ass.

And confident guys treat girls like shit, because girls aren't shit and guys don't care to let them know that
>>
>>654158541

This. Basically women want to know their man will be able to dominate others when they need to be protected, provided for, etc.
>>
>>654158700
It took a long sad time for me to figure it out because the culture won't admit it. I lost my wife after 20 years because I became a beta white night instead of the tough left tackle she married. Learned that the hard way. Now I know and its the key. The book Sperm Wars, the evolutionary logic behind sex and lust, lays it all out. Best dating guide I ever had.
>>
>>654158736

I'm guessing he is older than you
>>
>>654158902
You're an idiot. Pure and simple. You talk about how girls like to be abused, and then come up with examples that have absolutely NOTHING to do with abuse. NOTHING.
Why are you so stupid? What the fuck?
>i-it's j-just an example!
It's a shit example that shows that you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>654158736
Grin I have two married daughters. Go play with your ponies.
>>
>>654159055
I'm guessing your a faggot
>>654159088
Of course you do, run along little guy.
>>
>>654159072
What he means to say is that women want to be dominated, but a stronger force that is not afraid to speak their mind and do as they please
>>
>>654155947
Sauce?
>>
File: 133458846313_001.jpg (95KB, 760x1016px) Image search: [Google]
133458846313_001.jpg
95KB, 760x1016px
>>654159072
How many women have you fucked?

I'm at 13, probably 13 more than you. So I must know a little something to get in that smelly hole between these sluts legs.
>>
>>654159031
That's what I'm going through now, I'm trying to change myself overall to being a better man and act like one at that.
>>
>>654159273
The examples he comes up show that this guy thinks normal conversation is somehow abusive towards women, which is fucking retarded.
To me sounds like a beta faggot who thinks men who get laid are all evil or something.
Not the first time I've seen one of these virgin types post.
>>
>>654159361
Paying for it doesn't count dickbutt
>>
>>654159361
Stop posting, virgin
>>
>>654159493
Lol
>>
>>654158334
I'm married and have three kids. I just got my rocks off too. I locked the bedroom door and she says "oh we are having sex?" I said yes so she assumed the position. Feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
>>654159592
I can smell the lies from here, fuck off kid.
>>
>>654159592
You just have a good woman who loves you and don't plan on leaving because she desires you and respects you as a man
>>
>>654159397
I've thought a lot (obviously) about when the power shifted. When she became the decision maker in the marriage. Somewhere around the kids in middle school I 'needed' her more than she needed me. It was all downhill from there. I think my Dad dying may have been the trigger. I got scared of being left by someone else I loved and got clingy. Which resulted in exactly what I feared.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 236x243px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 236x243px
>>654159785
Yes I do. I'm a textbook case about how good a life can be when you pick the right woman.

>>654159714
Pic related
>>
>>654159801
No one's buying your bullshit story, I know it's soon to be the weekend and your mother's letting you on the computer for an hour but jeez man, what a shit way to spend it. Lying on an anonymous image board, your a right one aren't ya kiddo.
>>
>>654159493
You always pay for it in some way.

Food, drinks or even your time after sex. In some way, big or small, you always pay. It will never be as free and convenient as masturbation
>>
>>654159592
Cool, you only had to make a half a million dollars worth of people to have sex with the same whore over and over.
>>
>>654155947
ehm, who is she
>>
>>654160248
Me and my ex
>>
>>654159801
I'm not exactly sure what happened in mine, all I know is that she told me that she felt powerless because she gave me all of her power. I paid the bills and I made all the decisions, so according to her she felt as she had no choice but to give me sex...as if it was some sort of exchange. I just come from a patriarchal family and that's just how I am, men take care of the business and hold everthing together. They are the ones that are looked towards for advice and protection and security. Not the other way around.
>>
>>654155947
itt so many underage
>>
File: image.gif (123KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
123KB, 496x279px
>>654160228
>>
File: 1448121361525.jpg (97KB, 745x730px) Image search: [Google]
1448121361525.jpg
97KB, 745x730px
>yfw you realize that in order for a woman to have sex with a man, she has to be submissive and get fucked
>yfw you realize that submission is genetically coded into women for their biological imperative to reproduce
>yfw this translates to everyday life
>yfw they want to dominated, not be treated cruel or harsh.
>yfw being beta will never satisfy

thats it in a nutshell OP, pic related, they know how to dominate women properly
>>
>>654160337
>Me and my ex
kek I dont see any fedora in this vid XD
>>
>>654160169
Not my ex gf baby daddy, that nigga literally dindu shit. Like I wrote, she was just giving this guy sex in the attempt to be back in a relationship with her. She was basically a cock sheath to him
>>
>>654160459
What's yfw mean? Haha
>>
>>654160439
He had three kids. Probably will cost him $500,000 dollars over 18 years. Not to mention the money he spends on his cum dumpster.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 625x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 625x375px
>>654160678
Well I make tons of cash and love be my kids so pic related.
>>
Slide your hand into your pants and check if ya still got dem balls fagget
>>
>>654160824
Yeah, well, come post that picture in five years when she's divorced you, taken your kids and you're paying child support while starting your life completely over.
>>
File: image.gif (410KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
410KB, 500x301px
>>654160892
Who hurt you anon?
>>
File: existential nightmare.jpg (48KB, 640x436px) Image search: [Google]
existential nightmare.jpg
48KB, 640x436px
>>654155947

I've noticed this too OP... In the elder mythic age, when I still had a gf; she used to drop cryptic veiled statements about wanting to be raped. Problem is, I'm not mean- I've not got a mean bone in my body. Yet because of this I've grown to hate women since they want nothing to do with me. Yet I can't help but be all "M'lady" Tips fedora shit when on rare occasion I interact with one... HELP
>>
>>654160892
You're saying that like all women divorce their husbands and take the kids. My mom and dad are still together for 40 years and they still are in love with each other
>>
>>654161151
Just go see a therapist like me, I've been getting lots of help in transforming myself. It starting in the mind first then work your way to the outside and get in shape. Obtain coin always helps.
>>
97% of all women are whores. They want a provider and someone who can make them cum. The end.
>>
>>654161199
>You're saying that like all women divorce their husbands and take the kids.

You're right, only about 50% of them do that.
>>
File: DSCI2107.jpg (547KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
DSCI2107.jpg
547KB, 500x667px
>>654160654
your face when, like my face when, >mfw

Women love to be dominated, to be the beta in a relationship. This might be counter intuitive, but women actually feel more secure at a primal level, and have better relationships, when the man is seeing 2-3 women total. When there are multiple women, each woman actually has a better individual relationship.
>>
>>654155947
>>654159283
>>654160248
>>654160337
>>654160507

fucking found it http://xhamster.com/movies/1181260/allison_evers_college_titfuck_blowjob.html
>>
>>654161348

I've had therapists in the past; tons of them- it never helped and most did more harm than good. The last one was this ugly hag who'd sit barefoot and rant about her dyke daughter and how successful she was. Made me want to puke.
>>
>>654160888
NICE TRIPS BRO
>>
>>654161501
That's why I'm saying that's not always the case, that's what I did and she felt powerless. In all her past relationships I guess she was the dominant one, so in order to take her power back she's leaving. I'm trying to figure out how she will survive with no job or anything. I could just as easily take her car away and everything else because it's all in my name.
>>
>>654161501
Explain more why more girls in his haram have better relationships, I don't see how this is true.
>>
>>654161575
Thanks man, I need to fap after all of this chatter
>>
>>654157500
They don't seem differentiate between being forced, coerced or doing something because you want to make another person happy.

In your case the later happened, she made a conscious decision to do something she didn't like to make someone she did like happy.
>>
>>654155947
Mm... my girlfriend loves sweet and lovely sex. Usually. But sometimes she literally begs me to abuse her. BDSM, rough talk, brutal anal pounding and kinky stuff like that. She just tells me that she loves to do new things and experiment in bed sometimes.
>>
Personally I'm a huge control freak so I want the opposite in bed. Nothing deeper than that.

>imb4 titsorgtfo
>>
>>654161815
Then drop her. The thing I'm talking about doesn't work if there is an imbalance where one woman has too many of the cards. They all need to have about 17 (if we're talking about a standard deck). Not all women are going to want to be the beta. Cuz muh feminazi indoctrination. Ever wonder why feminists are soooo pooper peeved? Because being the alpha is confusing, hard, and embittering at times.

>>654162072
k. So say you come home from a hard day of work, and immediately get into a fight with your monogamous partner. With the monogamy you're already behind the ball. I wouldn't even get into a fight with one, I just tell her to get the fuck out (nicely), and either stay by myself, or if I want female company, get another one to come over. I do take a serious self appraisal to see why I got or potentially would've lost my cool, and try to understand and fix the behavior. But otoh, its not always my fault, and I'm not going to put up with it.
So in short, a lot of pitfalls are avoided by cycling when appropriate. By not engaging in a fight, it de-claws them. When they have no power, they want mine all the more.
>>
>>654161733
I GOT DUBS OMFg
>>
>>654156288
The dubs don't lie
>>
>>654155947
ITT whiny beta faggots trying to figure out women when they really are not that difficult. With women, nice guys finish last. It does not have to make sense, it is what it is.
>>
>>654160654
It stands for You Fucking Wanker
>>
>>654158223
>They don't want a pussy. They already have one of those

/thread
>>
File: Dayum_c04377_2301694.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dayum_c04377_2301694.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>654156578
>>
>>654164036
I've never heard it put so eloquently. But yeah.
/Thread
>>
>>654156755
>>654158551
Double /thread
>>
File: wcuvWQC.png (609KB, 617x616px) Image search: [Google]
wcuvWQC.png
609KB, 617x616px
>>654156634
wow... dude you really should work with critical thinking.... you just ripped a hole in my brain. it makes so much fucking sense.
>>
>>654160892
>>654161440
Hey. Your parents love you. It was not your fault.
>>
>>654155947
Women want to feel like the lesser. Even "leader" types want you to take control and make them feel lesser.
>>
>>654161402
All women are wheres but then all men are whores too so...
>>
>>654163214
You can be a nice guy you just can't be a doormat. There's a big difference between the two.
>>
File: image.png (531KB, 492x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
531KB, 492x638px
>>654164857
>>
always nice to see American dudes getting butthurt over American woman ehehe!
>>
Ive treated my women good in the past, and I had 3 healthy, long-term relationships.

Im not a nice guy, nor a bad guy, Im just myself, but I treat them with love and respect. Thats the key for a good relationship

It is however, not the key for getting laid often, as Ive noticed myself. My attitude towards women is great for relationships but sucks to get laid. A friend of mine is the typical 'douchebag' to women, he treats them like shit. But he fucks a different girl every week. He is, however, incapable of keeping healthy relationships.

Bottomline is, never be a 'nice guy, whiteknight, whatever', that will never work. If you want good relationships be yourself but show respect and love. If you want to get laid often, be a dick

Choice is yours
>>
>>654166144
Translation: if you want a slut be a dick. If you want a girl worth keeping be a guy worth keeping.
>>
>>654164036
>>654164310
>>654164562
>when newfags thread their own post.
>>
>>654155947
>titfuck
>abuse

wat?
>>
>>654158585
they know theres always a simp out there they can reel in if they ever see a chance of struggling
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.