[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accidentally deleted my wincest folder, help me /b/ >inb4 sauce

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 19

Accidentally deleted my wincest folder, help me /b/

>inb4 sauce
>>
I'd started a story last week. I'll just repost what I had posted then, and a small update. Larger updates to come.

--

>Be me
>Be about 16 years old, which means I have a driver's license. Where I grew up, I could only stay out to about 11 iirc, but that's ok. I'm still DA BOMB CUZ I GOT A CAR.
> 13 year old niece.
Yeah I know, that's weird. I'm a wayyyy younger brother.
> She suddenly decides that I'm the cooooolest uncle. Obv b/c I have a car. But that's ok. She's pretty chill.
>She does ballet. The place has changed a lot since then, but at the time you could actually sit there and watch their fucking practice on this busy pedestrian street. There might have even been a cafe right there. I don't even remember.
> So she calls me before ballet all the time on the weekend and asks me to pick her up from ballet. That way she doesn't have to come right home. She can chill with her friends. And her parents don't have to worry.

This is all before cell phones were a normal thing for a 13 year old to have. I mean, my family had one of the first cell phones. Big motherfucker. Didn't even fit in the glove compartment. So being able to stay out is a big deal b/c checking in wasn't as easy as it is today.
>Some of the time, I got to pick her up real early and watch practice. At the time, this was part pervy, but part legit. I mean, there was this really hot older girl (older meaning my age), and I wanted to talk to her but never had an excuse.
> Also, plenty of fags (mostly fags - they appreciate the art I guess) sat and watched the practice. So I didn't look weird. Maybe I looked like a fag, but I didn't care about that.

ComfortableWithMySexuality.png
>>
>>653491716
tinyurl/wincest
>>
>Anyhow, she leaves ballet each time in her tank top, barely covering up her chest, which is starting to grow. I can't help but notice this. I'm human, right? Not a plastic doll.

Ok, anyhow, I guess I should explain what she looks like since I haven't done that yet. She's 13, like I said. About 6 inches shorter than me and I must have been 5 7 (American units. Sorry to all my metric friends). She's got a couple of freckles, but she isn't Faye Valentine or anything. I don't know what bra sizes are, but her tits are showing at this point. She isn't wearing a training bra. Now she's a bit bigger, but at the time she was growing nicely. Brown hair. Her eyes... they were green and I loved them. I told her all the time. And if you know what ballerina's legs look like, you'll trust me when I tell you that they were sculpted and beautiful.

Ok, back to the story

> She's always doing these ballerina things. Like we'll be in line for an ice cream (always a post-ballet favorite) and she'll lift her leg up in the air and stretch. It was on purpose. She knew exactly what she was doing.
> One time, I point it out. I think I said "so you like the attention you're getting?"
> She goes "you like what you see?" I know she's fucking with me, so I just ignore it.
> "You know, you're going to get in trouble showing your legs off like that. The wrong kind of guy will notice."
> Her "you mean like I'll get raped?" I know RAPE ISN"T FUNNY (rageface.jpg). But she made this big goofy grin as she said it, and I was worried that some people in line would hear and get ideas.
>Me "No, I just mean some guy will try to befriend you for the wrong reasons."
Now I know that there is no such thing as the wrong reason. There's the only reason with most guys. But at the time I was a whiteknight, defending my poor defenseless niece's honor.
>>
>>653492253
moar
>>
> She does it again. "What are the wrong reasons anon?" She knows the answer to this question. She's just seeing if I'll play ball.
> This time, she puts her leg almost on my shoulder, rather than just randomly in the air. I look down at this beautiful leg - like I said, I can't help but notice - and see right down into her shorts, panties visible and they're light blue. Cameltoe and all. I could see it right there, mere feet from my face.
> Blush uncontrollably. Niece doesn't mention it. She just grins like normal and we get our ice cream and go.
> I get white chocolate - yes, that's a thing, and she gets strawberry. I remember that to this day because of what happened in the car.
>Get in the car. She says to me "you were staring at my panties."
>Me. "I wasn't staring. I saw them. You kind of put them in my face."
> Her "No. I put my leg in your face. I know you look at my legs. But you looked down right at my panties."
> Me "I don't think I had a choice."
> We're in a parking garage now a few blocks from ballet and while there wasn't exactly privacy, there's at least a false sense of privacy.
> She just grabs my shorts - I'm wearing these athletic shorts that went down past my knees b/c 90s - and she pulls them down.
> So I'm wearing these boxers, but they were the kind with the hole in front that just did a shitty job of covering up my dick. So my dick is now right there.
> She jumps for a second. "Hello there!" she says, kind of in surprise rather than excitement. But mr. penis hears excitement, and I was 16 after all, so it decides to stand at attention. Not completely. Half-chub though, and its noticeable.
>>
>I kind of freeze. She just says "yours is bigger than Jeremy's."
> Me "Who the fuck is Jeremy?"
> Her "My ex-boyfriend. I dumped him. Dick was too small."
HolyFuck.jpg.
> Ok, she probably didn't dump him b/c his dick was small. That was just how she talked, and since she was still talking that way, I realized that she was not terribly uncomfortable with this latest development. I on the other hand was ready to die of embarassment.

> She reaches out and touches it. One little stroke. Now its full-chub. No stopping this motherfucker.
> Niece giggles. Fucking giggles. Like this is the most hilarious thing, this power she now has.
Hokay.

> Me "Ok, knock that shit off." I pull my pants back up.

Yeah, I'm not Columnfag or whoever it is that demanded equity. I didn't say "now I get to touch yours." I might do that today, b/c now I'm not a 16 year old who just got his dick touched. But at the time, I was excited, confused, and embarassed. That's it.
>>
> We drive home and I try to forget the whole thing. When I get there, she asks if I can take her out with some of her friends. I didn't have anything to do that afternoon, so I say sure. She says "Ok, I'll get in the shower."

>So I'm sitting there at her place, parents are out doing who knows what, out on their boat probably, and so I sit there and read one of the books that my brother had on his bookshelf. I think it was Sphere from Michael Crichton tbh.

>She comes out in a towel. Now this isn't the biggest deal. I mean, her ballet uniform is pretty revealing. Her tank top and shorts are pretty revealing, particularly when I can stare down at her panties. But after the car, I was a little hypersexed, I guess. So I notice that she keeps on opening her legs while she's sitting. She's talking about something - mayber her faggot ex boyfriend, I don't remember, wasn't paying attention - and she's sitting and moving her legs open and shut. I can't see all the way, but she's practically daring me to try.
>Finally, I give in. I'm telling you, I tried not to. I really wasn't trying to make this into something. And of course she chooses that moment to ask me a question. And I had no idea whathefuck she was just talking about. So I just go "uhhhhhhh"
>>
> "You're trying to see my pussy." Her mouth is open wide and she's doing that teenage girl thing where she points at me, like thats going to help.
> I try to say no no I didn't. But I was. So how was that going to work? I mean, in fairness, any one of you fuckers would have done the same thing.
> She just laughs and says "If you want to see it so bad, just ask. No need to be sneaky." And she takes off her towel. It was one quick motion. She's just confident as fuck and not embarassed about anything (which is pretty consistent for her), and so the towel comes off, an the panties go on. It might have been 3 whole seconds that she was naked. But they're burned into my brain. I'm assuming she shaved b/c she def had tits by this point and there was no hair there. None at all.
>>
> So that afternoon, some shitty movie had come out that all the little girls HAAAAD to see. And by little girls, I of course mean my niece's friends. She wanted to see some mild action flick that turned out to be pretty horrible (I saw it later). But she's outvoted. Its 3-1. I didn't vote.

>She tries to pull rank "my uncle drove so I get to pick."
> No sir, that's not how it works.

> Before we go to the movie, its sandwiches at some fancy sandwich place (yes, fancy sandwich places exist in this part of town) not that far from either the theater or ballet. Same little pedestrian street.

> Her friend is totally into me. I'll call her Vanessa. Vanessa is at two different stages of maturity right now. Her body is very advanced. I mean, nice tits, nice ass, all the works. Blond hair. Kind of an angular nose that was kind of noticeable and made her look awkward. But other than that, this one is a knockout about 2 weeks away from being completely ripe. And totally immature. It was like her body was telling her "you have all these hormones, go and get fucked," and her rich and spoiled upbringing was telling her "you're a princess bumble-bee, and people need to buy you nice things for no reason at all."

>She's getting touchy-feely at the sandwich place. Nothing crazy. Just made sure to accent whatever dumb point she was making by touching my shoulder, then my leg, "accidentally" rubbing her leg up against mine under the table.

> I'm getting wood despite myself. I'm pretty sure she noticed. Starts leaning over, giving me a view down her shirt and all.
>>
>>653491716
whos the grill in that gif?
>>
I shouldn't give you the wrong idea. It isn't like this all happened at the same time. For Vanessa, this is just an ongoing act. She's always flirting, always sticking her chest out in front of me, licking her lips when I'm looking at her, waving her hair or whatever NOTICE ME things girls do at that age .... and still do now that I'm an adult, come to think of it.

And while some of this shit is new for my niece, she's always had crazy confidence, and she always teases me for fun. And I've always enjoyed it.
>So we go into the movie theater. Vanessa decides to sit next to me, and all the girls in a row after her. My niece is next to Vanessa. Whatshername is next, and then FlatFriend is next after that. This theater has individual seats but no armrests.Cokes have to go on the floor, or in your lap, and dates can kind of lean on one another. Its uncomfortable to do that because the seat is still an individual seat, but it can be done. I've taken quite a few dates to this movie theater, and we've taken advantage of the layout.

> Almost immediately, Princess Bumblebee decides to put her head against my shoulder. She isn't just cocking her head to the side and putting it on my shoulder. She's angling her whole body so that it fits against mine... and her head is against my shoulder. I don't mind this. And it actually feels kind of good. I doubt it was comfortable for her, but she apparently wanted to do that and 16 year old me wasn't about to tell Tits McLarge not to do it.
>>
Someone asked me right about now whether my niece was jealous. This was what I wrote:

Now, I don't think jealousy is in my neice's vocabulary. She has this "I'll take what's mine" attitude that kind of means that if someone else is playing with her prey, its because she's letting them.

IIRC, she wasn't too happy that Vanessa was next to me at the theater, but only b/c she wanted to be there herself. It wasn't that Vanessa was moving in on her turf or anything.
>>
>be me
>be two weeks ago
>fuck your ginger stepsister in her ass
>>
Ok, back to the story.

>So she starts doing this thing where she puts her hand on my knee, an then rests her elbow right on top of my crotch. I actually don't know whether she was aware she was doing it. But 16 year old me was getting some hot elbow action, and so I just sat there not moving the whole time she was doing that.

>Then, she moves her body and starts whispering in my ear. Something about how the main character in Shitty RomCom Part 1 was OBVIOUSLY going to have a miscommunication with LEAD GORGEOUS FEMALE about AMAZINGLY OBVIOUS PLOT DEVICE and that's how the movie would introduce tension.

BTW she was right. I mean, an idiot could have figured that out. And maybe an idiot did. But credit where its due.

> As she's doing this, her lips touch my ear. Awesome feeling. I kid you not.
> So I turn to her and make some inane observation, and I decide to do the same thing - press my luck a little. My lips touch her ear. This makes her squirm.

>She decides that she isn't comfortable, so she grabs my arm and puts it around her shoulder, so now her whole body is against mine, and I have AwkwardHand dangling against her shoulder.

>This gives me a dynamite view down her shirt. I don't know what happened for the rest of the movie.But I'd guess my prediction was right. I wasn't looking at the movie.
>>
>>653493374
> Princess Bumblebee aka Tits McLarge aka Vanessa is now leaning against me and she tries to do some awkward thing where she sticks her hand under my shirt and plays with the waistband of my pants. Problem is, one hand is now resting on my knee, and the other one has to reach across her body to do this. It just wasn't happening in a non-obvious kind of suave way. I was willing to let someone lean on me in a movie, but this wasn't about to happen at a movie theater.

>IIRC, she tried some lame line like "oh do you have muscles." That shit's fine if you want to touch someone for a second or two. But this isn't going to last for the whole movie.

> She ends up just lying where she is for most of the movie. Nothing much happens after that while we're still in the movie.

So we get done at the movie and now its time to decide what to do. We've still got plenty of time. It was an afternoon movie, and my niece has basically told me that I'm not off the hook until I drop her off that night well after dark.

>She calls her mom and leaves a message on the machine. When i say that, what I mean is that there was a machine, a physical box with a button on it that says play. After pushing that button, a small tape inside the machine rewinds and plays the messages that were left oh a physical tape... I kid you not, that's how these things used to work. Mom and Dad still out. That means she's good for the next few hours at least.
>>
>>653493589

> Princess Bumblebee says "lets go back to my house. I have a pool." Yes she does. She has a pool, and a waterfront with a boat, and fancy mahogany wood on the walls, and a SubZero refrigerator unit, and a Sound System that WENT THROUGH THE WHOLE HOUSE.

I think her dad was in some kind of business that made industry specific software.

> I was wearing my shorts, so that was good enough for me. And apparently, all the girls knew they'd be swimming b/c they all had swimsuits in their bags.

It would have been nice if they'd clued me in, but No Sir, that's not how it worked.

>Her house is about 10 minutes away from the theater at this time of day. In a few hours, that 10 minutes will become 45 b/c traffic is crazy at night in this section of town. Very popular place.

> So within 20 minutes of her deciding that we're going to the pool in her house, we're in the pool in her house. She puts on some music. I remember the one that goes "love me love my say that you love me hold me hold me" and then "Don't Speak" by IForgetTheNameOfTheBand. That kind of music. It was popular at the time, and I almost liked it. Give me Pearl Jam any day of the week. But if I can't have that, I'll live with this ThankYouVeryMuch.
>>
>>653493720

> Allow me to describe the situation:

Niece: Bikini. Blue with green patterns. Enough tits for there to be the beginnings of cleavage. The bikini bottoms weren't crazy revealing, but I l already knew what was under there, and it was revealing enough that I could see it in my minds' eye when I looked at her.

Vanessa: Another bikini. This one was some designer thing. It was like everything about this girl screamed "I have the money." Emphasized her tits, which needed no emphasis. It was bright red. And the bottoms... oh the bottoms. They had these tie strings. And it was like they were calling to you. "Pull here" "Pull here." Showed off her ass, and it was a great ass. Like I said, 2 weeks away from being ripe.

WhatsHerName (actually Sara) was a little chubby, but she wore it well. I've seen some more recent pictures of her (Facebook stalking is great) and she's a knockout. But at the time she was still a little awkward. I don't remember what she was wearing.

And FlatGirl. Bright yellow One-piece, very thin, little nipples that you could kind of make out against the bathing suit, or maybe that's just my overactive imagination. She jumped into the pool almost immediately. It was like she didn't want me to spend too much time staring at her. She didn't have to worry. She wasn't what was occupying my attention.
Forgot to mention. Flatgirl is Indian. She had some ethnic name, but went by Laura. IIRC, her parents hated that.
>>
>>653493136
Let's call her Mia
>>
>>653493858
> So now you can see and hear the scene: No Doubt (just remembered the name of the band) playing in the background on some mix tape. 4 girls in bathing suits. And I'm still the chaperone. In the pool. In my basketball shorts.

> First game we play is Marco Polo. I don't have to tell you that Marco Polo is an excuse to touch naked flesh. I don't think the game serves any other purpose. When I was "Marco," I touched my fair share of feet that were slipping away. But I also copped a feel on Tits McVeryNice (on purpose). And grabbed my niece's ass (by mistake). I also apparently grabbed "Laura" by the cooch, which caused a general fit of embarassed shrieking, but I was forgiven pretty quickly. Also, I didn't even realize I had done it.. .so sucks to be me.

> As Polo, I also was caught a few times. One time, I allowed Vanessa to catch me b/c I knew it would involve her throwing her body against me in an attempt to prevent me from swimming away. Good times were had by all.

> We played a few more games. I'm tired of describing them. I think we played chicken (I got to grab Vanessa's legs as she sat on my shoulders and wrapped them around my head. I also got to do the same thing to "Laura," but was less excited about that.
>We also played volleyball - I shit you not, she had a net that went across the pool.

>Pretty soon we're out of the pool drying off. I think we ordered in Chinese.
>>
>>653493973
Skip the rest of the evening

>I drive my niece home. She lives closer to me, and not all that close to the rest of this story. So we have some time in the car to talk.

>"So... you and Vanessa..."

>No no, I tell her. She's got a little crush. But that's about it.

> "She's got more than a little crush. You could really take advantage of that. Maybe you're one of those guys who she ought to watch out for."

> Now part of this is getting me excited. But I'm very conscious of the not insubstantial age difference here. I just try to play it off as cool.

>I'm all naw naw, she's just messing around.

>"I saw you cop that feel.

> Fuck

> "Did you like it?"

> What am I supposed to say? The answer is yes. I'm not an asshole "No, I hate touching tits."

> Niece laughs. "So you did it on purpose!!! I knew you were peeking!"

> I tell her "I figured she wouldn't mind."

>Neice "She sure didn't. She'll never wash that tit again."

> Me: "You're disgusting."

> "I'm not the one robbing the cradle." Then she puts her hand on the inside of my thigh - this is dangerously close to BaitAndTackle territory - and leans in to put her lips against my ear "Oh, Anon, I think that he's going to fall in love with her, despite pretending to not be interested!! Don't you?"
>>
>>653494100

>She'd seen the whole thing in the movie theater and was making fun of it. Only, she was doing a better job. Hand was right there, inches from Mr. Happy, and she's leaning over giving me a view down her shirt like you wouldn't believe.

>I'm trying to drive here!!! Danger Will Robinson!!!

> Ohfuck!! She isn't wearing a bra!!! Apparently, she had worn the bikini top out and now it was wet. She'd changed into some tank top thing she'd brought with her that just didn't do enough to cover this all up. And I had to choose between surviving the car ride and staring at TWO REAL TITS!!!

>Well, I made the right choice!! As long as the right choice meant looking at her tits. Because the car behind me starts to honk. I was apparently at a red light and it had turned green, and since I forgot I was on planet earth, I didn't realize. I start driving again, but the "damage" such as it was, was already done.

>"You were staring at my tits."

> Me "You're doing this on purpuse."

> Her "You were staring at my tits!!"

> Me "You're doing this on purpose. Brain sees tits. It doesn't see close family. It doesn't see legitimate concerns for privacy and personal space. It sees dark nipples.
>>
>>653494291

> Niece hasn't moved. She's still leaning over, still got her hands on my leg, and now she puts her other hand on the back of my neck. "You're getting a hardon aren't you?"

> "Yeah, I am. But only because you're putting your tits in my face and rubbing your hand against my dick."

> Her "I'd know if I was rubbing my hand against your dick." And she moves her hand. I almost drove this car into parked car on the side of the road. Don't grab a guy's dick while he's driving. I'm telling you this from experience, /b/. Don't do it.

>Now, what she should have done, if she was just fucking around, was laugh and take her hand off my dick. This is not what occurred. Instead, she runs her hand down my leg, reaches under my pants, and then grabs my dick again - this time skin to skin. Since I had used these shorts as swim trunks, I'd taken off my underwear. And I was pretty thrilled about that decision at this point.

> "Hey Anon," she asks "is this what you wanted Vanessa to do?"

> She starts rubbing my dick. Its kind of clumsy, but she's clearly done this before. And she's all confidence.
>>
>>653494447
> I didn't answer her question. Of course it was what I wanted Vanessa to do. And right now, it was what I wanted her to do. When a guy is getting a handjob, there's no part of him that says "do I want *this* person to be giving me a handjob? Trust me, I've gotten a handjob from some folks I wouldn't want to wake up next to. But college is like that. Now, I was in High School. And this handjob - definitely not my first - was the greatest thing in my world right now.

> We get to her house, and she says "lights off, my parents aren't home. I think they had some dinner party. They probably came home to shower and leave."

>Fuck. Now what.

> We didn't fuck. That wasn't going to happen. This was new for me. She was still my niece. But she did feel emboldened by the fact that we were now in her fancy driveway, and nobody could see us. I started playing with her tits. She started moaning, and then she leans over and starts licking the tip of my dick.

> I awkwardly try to reach into her pants. She's wearing the panties again, from before, I reach underneath those and start sticking my fingers into her pussy.

>I now am better schooled at the finer points of getting a woman off. I kind of wish I had known at the time, b/c I know that what I was doing probably wasn't very good. I didn't spend any time rubbing her clit softly, leading up to the moment or anything like that. I just started sticking my fingers in and out. She moaned appreciatively, but she probably could have done a better job by herself.

> Not so the blowjob I was getting. This was heaven on earth. In my mind, it lasted for hours of bliss. In reality, I probably lasted about 20 seconds.

> All I know is that it was over too soon, and she was telling me she'd enjoyed the day. "We have to do this again some time" she said, getting out of my car and running inside.

> Now I was left with my mess to clean up, worrying about how I was going to get back into my house without my parents seeing me.
>>
>>653494568
Ok, that's where we left off at the end of part one. Part II coming right up.
>>
gg anon. gg.
>>
where the fuck is spiderman. the newfags must have actually taken over
>>
Has column updated since last time. The last thing i got was his sister showering in his room
>>
>>653494801
First, an obligatory note about my feelings at this point.

16 year olds are like the rest of us: getting a blowjob is basically heaven. And when you’re getting the blowjob, there’s nothing going through your head other than BLOWJOB!!! But drives home are a different thing. The drive home is when you go over the occurrences of the day and determine how you feel about them. And the freshest occurrence for me at that point was The Blowjob. You could call me confused. On the one hand, BLOWJOB!!!! On the other hand, this was technically my niece.
>>
Just refresh bro
>>
>>653495214

And with that, we’ll return to a place that is always hot and sunny (I wore an overcoat to work today – one of these days I’ll move back home, I promise!!), and where I’m hot shit because I have a driver’s license and a car.

> The next time I really see my niece – I’ll call her Jewel, by the way – was a few days later. We go to the same school, some preppy place near where I lived, and though the high school campus and middle school campus (just writing that kind of drives home how strange all of this was) were not together, they were close enough that after school hangouts for one and the other tended to be the same. In my case, the after school hangout of choice was a little mall that had a Blockbuster Music in it. It was after my track practice that I decided to head to the mall for a couple of hours with a couple of my friends, also track runners. And it turns out that she was there, too, with a few of her friends.

> “Oh, anon, you’re here. Now I don’t need to get a ride home”

> Me “No, I hate hot girls who distribute blowjobs!! Find your own ride!!” Just kidding, I said “no problem.” Two caramel macchiato cinnamon choco-swirl frappes later, I was driving her home. It was in the car that we had The Conversation.
>>
>>653495115
Tinyurl com/wincestdrive

Columns story is up to date as of now but that faggot should be posting more soon.. or so we hope.
>>
>>653495519

> Me “So, about the other night.” /b/, the worst conversations in the world have started this way.
>Her “Did I do a good job?” //Yes, that’s what she said. I realize now that she’d been planning it. The last thing she wanted was to “Talk About It” and so this was her way of deflecting.
> Me. “Yes. Very. That’s not the point.”
> Her. “Of course that’s the point. That’s why people give, and receive, blowjobs.
> At this point, she gave a very convincing lecture, with citations to authority, about why our behavior was normal and acceptable, and I was satisfied with her logic. I patted myself on the back for my open-mindedness, and I patted her on the back for her convincing debate style.
> What actually happened was that when we got to a stop sign in her neighborhood, she looked to make sure nobody else was there, and then she flashed me. She had been wearing this t-shirt, and she just pulled it right up. Her bra was some sports bra thing, and she just pulled that baby up as well. Leaving my staring at two small nipples, a couple of larger-than-usual areolas, and a pair of growing tits that were already nice enough to grab my attention.
Diamonds.jpg
> Her“Hey Anon, admit that you like it and lets talk about something else.”
> Me “At this point, I’m less inclined to change the subject.”
> She just laughed and called me a pussy. After some moments of silence, she offered “look, it doesn’t mean anything. I just enjoy it. I trust you more than anyone else who would be willing to do this shit with me, and I want to be able to experiment. If you’re a pussy and can’t handle it, I’ll totally be cool with it.” As she said the last part, she put her hand down my pants. It turns out, I could handle it.
>>
File: sammie-daniels-44.jpg (389KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
sammie-daniels-44.jpg
389KB, 1200x800px
>>653493136
>>653491716

Sammie Daniels.
>>
>>653495754
>l

>Arrive home a few minutes later.
> Parents were, once again, not home. “They’re coming home at 9,” she told me. “Dad’s at a charity event for his firm. Mom went with him.” Her dad, my brother, was a partner at some law firm at the time, and really politically active. Hence his frequent no-shos at dinner time and the like. And, of course, if dad was at “an event,” mom had to be as well.
> She invited me inside.
> This had happened many times before, of course. Hell, I was just at my brother’s house a couple of days ago when I got the gratuitous flash of her hairless snatch. But this time was different because it was the first time I was expecting anything. It was the first time that our being alone got me kind of nervous.
>>
>>653495960

> The lights were off in the house when we went in, and Jewel didn’t make any move to turn them on. The kitchen was open to the dining room, and the light from the porch just off of the dining room the place enough to see where you were going.
> “Hey anon,” she says to me after she grabs a coke from the fridge. “What’s the most turned on you’ve ever been?”
> Dafuq.wav
> Story-in-a-story-time, for the English teachers on here.
> “Well, there was this one time when my niece gave me a blowjob” I said.
> “Ok, faggot, not what I meant. Unless that’s really it.” She pauses. “And tell me everything.” We’re sitting across from each other at her dining room table, which had a glass top, and had place settings at each chair, like they were expecting company or something.
>>
>>653496175
Keep going anon
>>
>be 11
>having slightly retarded mum
>one day she take away my xbox 360
>i look her in the eye and say 'bitch imma gonna rape you tonight'
>she looks at me with those downie eyes and says 'go to your room'
>i go to my room, not because i'm some beta fag...no i go to get my alpha af rape kit
>open rape kit
>pull out rape essentials
>later that night
>go in mothers room
>piss in her wardrobe
>now it's time to rape

cpnt?
>>
>>653496175

> No way I was going to let my niece think I was pathetic. So I started talking. “Well, remember my ex-girlfriend (made up name incoming) Terri?” I knew Jewel liked Terri. We’d broken up a couple of months ago because Terri ‘liked me as a friend,’ which was teenager for ‘I want to get rimmed by a dude from [other school].’ I had told Jewel that I broke up with Terri because I wasn’t interested in a relationship with her anymore. “So this one time, I get back to her place after a date, and she was pretty excited. I mean, I’d taken her to this fancy fondue place, and we’d taken turns feeding each other and everything. So when we get back to her place, she asks me to come inside. When we get into her room, she asks me to take off her clothes, one piece at a time. So I did. She was wearing a frilly bra – I can’t believe her parents let her buy it. They probably didn’t, truth is. Under her pants, she’s got on this thong that was a perfect match for the bra. She’d been planning this!!”
> Now I see that Jewel has one of her hands under a shirt, and she’s manipulating one of her nipples. Her other hand looks like its in her pants, but I can’t see clearly because of the place setting in my way. So I move the place setting.
> “You’re getting a little cocky,” she says, but she doesn’t make any move to cover herself up or stop what she’s doing. She’s got a hand down her shorts, and she’s rubbing herself.
>>
>>653496509

> I just keep telling the story. “So anyhow, Terri pushes me down onto her bed, and takes off my pants. Then she takes off my boxer shorts. So I’m lying there, still in my shirt, but no pants on, and she starts kissing her way up my leg. Not like little kisses. She’s using her tongue. And its kind of ticklish, but it just looked so hot that I couldn’t take it. She’s making sure to rub her nipples against me as she works her way up my body. It was like she was dragging her tits across my legs again and again.” I start elaborating because I can tell its getting Jewel hotter. “She gets to my dick and she starts licking her way up it. When she gets to the top, she puts it in her mouth and starts to go down on me.
> “She’s smart though, and she decides that its no fair for me to have all the fun, so she climbs off me and then climbs right back on the other way. I’m face to face with her pussy, and she’s rubbing her tits against my body as she sucks on me.”
> Jewel pulls her shorts down a little. The only thinsgs keeping me from seeing her beautiful snatch are her hands. One is rubbing her clit in little round motions. With the other hand, she’s putting a finger in and out. She’s still doing it slowly, but the pace is quickening.
> “When I start to lick her pussy, she stops sucking for a moment. I know that means that she’s really excited. Normally, she’s able to do two things at one time. So I just start licking. First, I’m licking on the outside, up and down her lips. Then I stick my tongue in. You wouldn’t believe how wet she was.”
>>
File: 1448308223858.png (3MB, 4964x9783px) Image search: [Google]
1448308223858.png
3MB, 4964x9783px
>>
>>653496589

> Jewel’s mouth drops open. Her eyes are shut. She starts to shudder a little bit, and she’s thrusting her finger into herself almost frantically now. I’m too mesmerized to keep telling the story. So I just watch her. She’s gone back to rubbing her nipples with the hand that had been rubbing her clit. So now I can see the finger going in and out. I could hear the sound of her wetness. And I could see her squeezing her nipples. She started pumping her waist, like she was on top of a dick drying to force it further into herself. The smallest little moan came out of her mouth. And then she sat still.
> She waited a few moments before saying anything, not bothering to cover herself up. At 13, she was already sexy as hell. The world was in trouble, starting with me. Even now, I don’t really get off watching women masturbate. Sex is a team sport. But at that moment, my dick was diamonds.
>>
>>653496418
Edgy.
>>
>>653496773

> “Unzip your pants,” she told me.
> Who am I to disappoint? I unzipped them.
> She gets up and sits next to me.
> “Finish the story,” she says.
> “There’s not much left of it,” I tell her.
> “Then finish it,” she says.
> I look at her awkwardly, and she reaches into my pants to pull out my dick. I got the picture, and so I resumed. One way or another, this wouldn’t last long.
> “Terri went back to sucking on me. But as she did it, she started moaning. The feeling was indescribable. She’s on top of me, sucking me off, and I’m underneath her pussy, sticking my tongue inside of her while she grips my head with her legs.”
> Jewel was rubbing my cock, giving me a handjob. Just like before, it was a little clumsy. But the fact that I had just watched her jill herself off, and that she had me telling this ridiculous story, meant that I really had no defense to her.
> “Terry started to mash her pussy into my face. She was getting frantic. The moaning got really loud, too. It was like she couldn’t control it anymore. I guess she’d worked herself up quite a bit. Because pretty soon her juices are just flowing right out of her. And I can’t hold myself back anymore. She tries to take my whole cock into her mouth – she almost did, by the way, and that’s when I couldn’t control myself anymore.”
> As I got to that part, Jewel starts pumping me really hard. I can’t tell the story anymore, and its pretty obvious why.
> “Jewel,” I tell her “I’m going to make a mess.”
> “No you aren’t,” she says, and she puts her mouth around my dick for the second time. If she had waited any longer, I’d have been cleaning up her table.

> As she walked me to her front door a little while later, she says “how much of that story was bullshit?”
> “I took some liberties,” I told her.
> “Faggot,” she says, punching me in the arm. Then she closed the door on me.
>>
>>653496913
Moar please
>>
>>653496913
go on.....
>>
>>653497624
I only have part of the next section written out. So things will slow down in a major way here. But I'll keep going for a little bit.
>>
>>653496913
for the interest of future generations...someone screencap this story please
>>
>>653497843
Kk
>>
>>653497843
okie dokie
>>
Does anybody have the columnfag wincest thread from august?
>>
>>653496913

> Saying as none of this shit was apparently about me – if there was anyone else she trusted, she’d have been happy to get off with any of them – I wasn’t shocked when she suggested that I take her and her friends out again. I wasn’t going to be getting any action from Jewel in full view of her friends. But I might be able to inch things along with Vanessa. And since I now knew that Jewel was a bit of a voyeur – granted, the story I’d told her to get her off was mostly made up – I knew that any action between Vanessa would have the added benefit of getting Jewel all lubed up as well.

> And so, when she suggested that I take her and her friends out on her dad’s boat, I had an idea of what she had in mind. I had done that a couple of times before. Her friends sure were eye-candy, especially Vanessa. And it meant I could spend most of the day in the sun, on the boat, doing something I enjoyed. The only difference was that, up until now, I hadn’t viewed it has hanging out with my niece and her friends. It was Terri and I taking my brother’s boat out, and in return for letting me do that, we chaperoned Jewel and Co.
>>
>>653497910
seconded
>>
Someone screencap holy fuck
>>
>>653498068
Just go to the freaking tinyurl, it has all of columns story plus others

Tinyurl com/wincestdrive

Add the dot and you're there
>>
>>653498283
You are a champ good sir.
>>
>>653498283

> Now, Terri was ancient history. But I was curious how much further Vanessa would push things, particularly now that Jewel had told me she was open to it, and I also know that hanging out with Jewel meant good things in my immediate future.

> We’d made the plans for a couple of weeks after our story began. It was a Saturday, and it would start, like our last group adventure, with me picking my niece Jewel up from ballet and taking her for ice cream. Like last time, she started fucking with me – doing totally unnecessary stretches for my benefit as we waited in line and all – almost immediately. And like last time, I noticed that she was wearing blue underwear.
>>
>>653499237
MOREEEE
>>
>>653499237
Bump
>>
File: That post gave me cancer.jpg (9KB, 263x191px) Image search: [Google]
That post gave me cancer.jpg
9KB, 263x191px
>>653495053
Oh hey, its spidey
>>
>>653499237
Go on anon
>>
>Be me 15/m with barely any experience with sex
(Fingered a girl once but that was it)
>Hot 18 yr old decides im worth her while
cont?
>>
>>653499671
No we already have a story in progress. Make a new thread
>>
>>653499671
Go for it
>>
>>653491716

Your GIF Girl is called Sammie Daniels

http://www.nudevista.com/?q=sammie+daniels&s=t
>>
>>653499813
Newfag detected
>>653499671
Go on
>>
>>653491716
OP, what car did you drive?
>>
>When we get home, her parents weren't there - par for the course. Once again, she goes in to take a shower. I waited outside. That partly intrigued me. She was willing to go so far, and no further. Our last rendezvous happened in the dark. The Blowjob happened in the car at night. I hadn't seen her naked, but for a quick flash here and there, during the day. Apparently, she had limits.

> But she sure was testing them. When she came out of the bathroom, once again wearing nothing but a towel that she had tied off under her armpits, she gave me what would have been, in any other occasion, a cute smile. Cute and fucking innocent.

> But when she went to put on the bathing suit, she turned away from me and bent all the way down. The towel rode up her backside, giving me the most marvelous view of her naked ass.
> She lifted up one leg, and then the other, to step into her bikini bottoms. Each time, her little snatch was completely visible.
> Today, everyone is equipped with a camera phone. Back in the day (imagine me talking like your grandpa - "we had to walk both ways up hill to school every day!!! And our cell phones were the size of bricks!!), there was no such luck. The image is burned into my brain. If it had happened today, I'd have taken a picture. I wouldn't have had a choice!!
>>
>>653500070
That's a pretty specific question. It was a Jeep Cherokee.
>>
>>653499671
>Well I had a gay friend who was close to all the upperclassmen
>Guy sends me ass pick meant for another person with same name
>like dat ass but forget about pussy I can't have
>1 month later I find out that girl felt like I was gonna stalk her so she asks gay friend to give her my info
>she must have creeped my fb/insta cuz she liked what she saw
>straight up gets gay friend to hook us up.
Cont?
>>
Still keep in contact with her, anon?
>>
>>653500596
gibberish
>>
>>653500596
kill urself
>>
>need to go sleep
or
>wait for the end

+2GMT (00h38)
>>
>>653501307
go to bed eurofag
>>
File: 1444671719860.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1444671719860.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
Waiting for the end!!!!
>>
>>653501307
shit son where u from
>>
>>653500213

> So anyhow, after her impromptu peep show, we're off to collect her friends. Today, its just Vanessa, Laura, and Jewel. And me. Lucky little me.

> I'm a little annoyed about having to drive to pick them up, because we're just bringing them back to Jewel's house where my brother's boat is docked.

> Yeah that's right. My brother has a waterfront property, too. Vanessa's place makes it look like a little shack. But, like I mentioned, my brother was a partner at a firm at that time, and he was making a pretty good living. I don't want to give away anything, but, for example, when Jewel turned 16, she got a Beemer (as we called it), not a used SUV. I wasn't a poorfag by any stretch. But being the only child of her wealthy father definitely had its advantages.

> The Boat. I'm sorry for taking time out to describe the boat. The thing is, boats are a romantic subject for nearly any white guy growing up near water. And this boat was where many of my high school memories took place - and not all of them sexual. I loved this boat. It wasn't like Vanessa's, some gigantic Sea Ray with a cabin the size of nice hotel room. It was a fishing boat, the perfect size for me - a 16 year old - to be taking out without supervision (looking back on this, I don't know why either of our parents let us do this), and the perfect size for our intended activities: tubing, waterskiing, etc. It had a tiny little cabin, but none one you'd want to spend any time in. And it had a walkabout, so you could seat a few people up on the bow - front for you landlubbers.
>>
>>653500596
So the guy guy sent you a pic of the girls ass or.... It literally reads like your gay friend sent you a pic of his own ass.
>>
>>653500596
fuck off with your shitty story faggot, leave it to the pro.
>>
>>653491716
How do you accidentally delete a folder? This is b8 to draw out wincest for free kek and it worked.
>>
>>653502382
duh
>>
>>653501799

Ok, enough shitty descriptions of our vehicles. Holy fuck.

> Laura is already at Vanessa's house when we get there. She and Vanessa are wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and they have their bathing suits on underneath.

> I get out with Jewel to knock on the door, and Vanessa aka Princess Bumblebee aka Tits McLarge, jumps into the front seat. I see Jewel grin at me as she and Laura jump into the back.

> Its another hour before we're out on the boat, and it took about a half an hour to get to where we were going to be jumping into the water, but almost as soon as we arrived at Jewel's house, Vanessa is out of her clothes, showing off her body, and her bikini.

>This one - and I would not have thought this possible - was even sexier than the last one.
>>
>>653502382
I'm just here for the green text. How it was acquired doesn't matter.
>>
>>653500596
go on and guys maybe itll be good
>>
>>653501509
nice trap
>>
File: pleb.webm (1MB, 598x338px) Image search: [Google]
pleb.webm
1MB, 598x338px
>>653491716
search incest on imagefap.com

>or lolita
>>
File: wincest1.png (2MB, 2756x1988px) Image search: [Google]
wincest1.png
2MB, 2756x1988px
>>
well i was banned a few days ago for posting an apparently interesting family, so go figure
>>
>>653502682

Allow me to describe:

Jewel: Bikini bottoms are bright orange and they match her bikini top. The top looks almost like a sports bra. So its hot, but it isn't ridiculously revealing.

Laura: She'd turned in her one-piece for a bikini that I'm almost positive she's borrowed from Vanessa. Why do I think that? There's no way in hell her parents let her buy a bright green bikini. They probably don't even know that her only chaperone today is 16.

Vanessa: The top of her bikini - bright yellow - is literally just strings other than the part that covers her tits. Her tits are adequately covered, but just so. The bottoms are, once again, tied up. Vanessa made a show several times during the day of untying and retying the damn thing, so I knew that they didn't come tied. This girl was a fucking tease.
>>
File: wincest2.jpg (3MB, 4386x3378px) Image search: [Google]
wincest2.jpg
3MB, 4386x3378px
>>653503425
that's all i got
>>
Someone post that greentext of OP and his asian stepsister. I literally don't remember anything other than OP really leaving us hanging and that it was super good.
>>
>>653503193
Omg thank you
>>
>>653491716
>Accidentally deleted my wincest folder
why not take advantage of this opportunity to stop being a huge faggot?
>>
>>653503561

>On our way to where we'd be skiing, Laura and Jewel head up to the front of the boat. Vanessa stays back with me. Even though she'd been walking around in her bikini for awhile at this point, she waited until we were on our way to ask me to help her put on sunblock.

Did she pick this shit up from a RomCom? I mean, this was cliche as fuck. But I didn't care.

> It was all "can you help me put on this sunblock?" Out comes the sunblock (SPF 15 at least, none of this "tanning oil" shit - don't fuck around when it comes to skin cancer. Put it on again and again if you have to).

> So I "helped" her. I put it up and down her back. She guided me to "keep going" when I got to her lower back. So I put it on all the way to her butt. I'm doing this while trying to steer the boat, *and* hide my obvious boner. I can multitask, but this was a challenge, I'm not afraid to admit.
>>
>>653504399
have you got any pics of these girls to aid the old imagination?
>>
>>653503626
Even Column has said to stop posting those screen caps in every wincest thread.. you can just go to the tinyurl to get the whole story up to date
>>
>>653504535
yes pls
>>
>>653504573
Yeah the image cap would be so big it isn't funny if it had the whole up to date story.
>>
>>653504399

>When I get done with her back, she takes over and starts to do her legs. I get another show. This one's obvious as hell, and yet I might have totally missed it if Jewel hadn't pointed it out to me. This is (in my opinion) one of the reasons teenagers are so damn obvious: they're also dense. So if one teenager is being subtle, anyone who is dense (that would have been me) would miss it.

> But I wasn't missing this. Not for the world. Look out at what's up ahead? That's ok. I'll just slow the boat down a little bit.

> She kneels over giving me a glorious view of her butt, and starts rubbing this stuff into her legs. When she's done, she turns around, looks right at me, and starts putting it on her front. She's rubbing her shoulders, the exposed parts of her tits, and the rest of her body. When she gets to the waistline of her bikini bottoms, she pulled them out with one finger while she made sure to get sunscreen just on the inside of her bikinis. There was no reason this was necessary.It was just part of the show.
>>
>>653496418
please anon, and dont forget, your doing the right thing
>>
>>653504535
yesssss
>>
>>653504871
Not just that, he said he doesn't want people to get sick of his name/story because people are constantly posting it

Of course, they're still going to post it in every thread anyway, so..
>>
>>653503193
Sauce?
>>
recycling bin you cunt
>>
>>653505303
What is the tinyurl?
>>
>>653505868
Tinyurl com/wincestdrive
>>
>>653505185
I don't have any pics of them back then, and tbh I wouldn't post them anyhow. I'd rather they not know I was writing all of this stuff about them. Its one of the reasons I used fake names. You guys can do some serious magic with a small amount of information, and I'm not interested in testing your limits.

>>653505185
>When I get done, she offers to put sunblock on me. "You're driving. I'll put the sunblock on you."

>I already had sunblock on. But, she probably did too. "Ok, thanks" I say, as if this is going to be amazingly helpful.

> And it was helpful. Just not as a method of cancer prevention. The skipper's chair is this raised white apparatus that's fastened to the floor. So she hops into the chair while I stand right in front of it. She starts with my shoulders, and rubs this shit all over my back. Then she starts putting the lotion on my front. At first, she does this by reaching around. More than once, her tits brush up against my back as she did it.

> When she rubs this stuff onto my body right about my swimsuit, there's no hiding this thing anymore. If anyone had gone past, they'd have seen a 13 year old girl with oversized tits rubbing lotion all over me while I sported wood for all to see.

>Lucky for me, the other passengers are up front and can't see my chub, and Vanessa is right behind me.
>>
>>653505868
I would say "lurk more it was already posted" but I'm not that guy

Tinyurl com/wincestdrive

Add the dot and enjoy the ride
>>
>>653495881
>Sammie Daniels
my nigga

/BE3F6E2
>>
>>653506077
If you have the time and patience column and Robs stories are a good read. Some of the others are OK but not as detailed and thought out.
>>
>>653506351
Fucking Rob, man. He could make some money as a writer.
>>
>>653506584
Yeah apparently he is writing straight to the Google doc now. He did a small update the other day.
>>
>>653506892
To the wincest drive, or the other one. I know there are 2
>>
>>653506118
keep going anon
>>
>>653506118
As if she read my mind, Vanessa jumps out of the seat and steps around so she's standing right in front of me. She ducks under my hands, which are around the wheel, and faces me so that we're no more than a couple of inches apart.

> I give her my biggest smile (I probably looked like an idiot) and say "thanks."
> she kind of raises her eyebrows for a second and says "any time."

(careful what you offer...)

>With that, she turns around, puts her hands on the wheel like she's helping me steer the boat, and leans into me with her backside. Her ass is level with my dick, and there's no way she doesn't notice me up against her.

>Far from flinching, Vanessa starts moving back and forth. I gun the motor, in part because it throws her body harder against me, but in part because the boat starts to rock as it hits each oncoming wave. It gave her an excuse to do what she was apparently doing already. This was basically a lap dance. My first lap dance, by the way. And I didn't want to give her any reason to stop.

> The whole while, my niece is sitting up in the bow, on the far side of the walkabout, looking right at me. Laura was sitting on the side of the walkabout that was closer, so all I could see of her was the back of her head. Every now and then, Jewel would look up from her conversation with Laura and make eye contact with me. When the little lapdance started, she grinned from ear to ear.
>>
>>653506584
He's ok, but he needs to get his shit together irl. Dude had a total temper tantrum. I hear he started his own kik group. Kind of smells like ego to me, but I guess he has enough fans to get away with shit like that.
>>
fuck im going to miss the end
01h16
alarm goes off at 05h20
>>
>>653507187
No I think he has his own that he lets a few people see and archive anon copies it to the wincestdrive.
>>
>>653507545
oh, ok. I don't know where it was but someone was writing a novelized version based on the greentext
>>
>>653507303
The anticipation is palpable.
Let this thread live.
>>
>>653507772
Oh didn't know that.
>>
I must know how this ends, keep it going
>>
>>653507303

> I decided to take a chance. Looking back, this really wasn't a chance. It was a pretty sure deal. But for me, it felt like a chance. I took one of my arms off the steering wheel, and wrapped it around her body. That's how we stayed basically until we stopped the boat and everyone got ready to jump in the water to go skiing.

>Nothing much happened while everyone was skiing. They each took turns, so whoever was not in the water skiing was cheering their friend on. Vanessa was the best by far. She could jump out of one of the skiis and ski with only one ski. She could spin around. She wasn't flawless. She probably fell more than anyone. But that's because she was doing a bunch of tricks.

>The real action happened when we decided to throw the tube in the water and tie that off to the boat, instead of waterskiing.
>>
Dang, this is gripping stuff.
>>
>>653507991
They only got to where Em found the porn floppy disk.
>>
>>653508281
Oh wow that's not very far.
>>
>>653494291
hard keks at "danger will robinson"
>>
>>653508413
Yeah, it was disappointing as shit. Hold up, I bet I can find the link.
>>
>>653508413
>>653508631
Here ya go.
https://drive.google com/file/d/0B0RTOtwejQXwY0RMbjRISWN2LVE/view?pli=1
>>
>>653508089
When I yelled to Vanessa that both of the other girls would be jumping in to replace her, and that we were going to start tubing, she took off her life preserver so that she could swim around a little bit before we picked her up. Pulling the rope in, attaching the rope to the tube, etc., all took time, and she wasn't coming into the boat until she had to.

> Once the tube was off, and Laura and Jewel were in the water chasing it, Vanessa let me drive the boat by her to pick her up. This is when the ulterior motive for taking off her life preserver became clear.

>As she was swimming around, her bikini top had become loose. (By accident, no doubt... right?!?). As she ducked underwater one more time before swimming over to the ladder I had put in the water, it came off completely.

> I laughed to myself about how Jewel was now missing the show. Vanessa made a show of climbing back into the boat before realizing that her bikini top was now halfway down her body. Her tits were in full view.

> And boy were they tits. She'd be the queen of TYFTT for sure. They didn't touch each other yet (they do now), but they had to be the envy of seventh grade.

> "Oh," she said, as if noticing that she was giving me a show. "You didn't tell me."

> Me "No, I didn't" Big smile.

> Her "Bad boy!" she waved her finger at me, giggling. The show was over, she had put them away. But the fun was just beginning.
>>
bamp
>>
>>653508909
I'll check it out later. Thanks.
>>
somebody save this please. ill be back tomorrow.
>>
>>653509389
No problem
>>
The plot thickens
>>
Nooooo I gotta go! Someone save it for me! Might be able to come back tonight for it!
>>
cant you pretype that shit bro=
?
>>
>>653510175
he did for the most part but he didn't have all of it
>>
>>653509256
> When the other girls were in the tube, I began to push on the throttle. Vanessa had resumed her position right in front of me, but now she'd turned around, once again, to face me.

> "Careful," she said. "you don't want to get distracted while your niece is in the tube." She was right on one hand. But I was pretty fucking distracted. She was pressing her tits against me. "So did you enjoy the show?"

> "I'm gay, unfortunately." I told her. "Intellectually, I can appreciate that you have some of the greatest tits I've ever seen. But they just didn't do anything for me sexually."

> Vanessa giggles "I think we both know that isn't true," and she reaches down and touches my chub. I'm looking around like crazy now to make sure nobody else is around here. Nobody is. Its just us. And if the girls on the tube can see anything (they're getting pretty bounced around) it isn't much.

> I smile, opening up my mouth a little bit to show that I'm enjoying this. She turns back around and puts her ass right back against my dick, like before. When I wrap my arm around her, she takes ahold of my hand, and starts to lead it up to her tits.
>>
>>653510175
He did pretype most of it. Then he ran out of pretype and people asked him to continue anyway.
>>
>>653510363
just joined now and read it all
>>
uh
>>
File: Was it as good for you_.jpg (199KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
Was it as good for you_.jpg
199KB, 600x403px
>>
File: I Gave You the Candy.jpg (143KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
I Gave You the Candy.jpg
143KB, 500x357px
>>
>>653510508
Go on...
>>
>>653510621
>>653510704
>>653510756
kill yourself
>>
>>653510508
Keep going loving it
Oh and I still to this day find it hot ass fuck when a chick moves my hands on to her tits/ass when we are hugging/makeing out
>>
I bet u did good in English class
>>
>>653510508

> If these tits were a pleasure to behold, grabbing them in my hand was 10 times greater. I start moving my fingers around, teasing them without touching her nipple. Then, when I could hear that she was getting turned on (she had started to make these adorable little noises that I could hardly hear over the boat), I slipped a finger into the bikini and started to rub the nipple directly.

>It was around this time that I realized she had a hand down her bikini bottoms.

> Unfortunately, tube rides can't last forever. Otherwise, I'd have left my niece out there all day. I told Vanessa we had to stop to bring the girls back in. She pouted, but didn't argue. Before we got to them, she turns towards me - still just outside of their view - and puts her finger up to my lips. It was wet, and not from the water in the bay. "Next time, I want you to help me with this," she said.

> "Aye aye," I respond //yeah, I know, its pathetic. In my head it was funny because we were on a boat. Fuck you.

> When Jewel came aboard, she asked Vanessa if she wanted to take a turn on the tube.

> "I've had enough action for a day," she said. //Lines like this are why saying 'aye aye' didn't hurt my chances with her. She wasn't much better.
>>
File: 1448044561729.png (2MB, 3803x9764px) Image search: [Google]
1448044561729.png
2MB, 3803x9764px
>>653491716
ENJOY
>>
File: 1447607651711.jpg (53KB, 391x579px) Image search: [Google]
1447607651711.jpg
53KB, 391x579px
stop you fags
>>
hey are any if you saving this I love it
>>
>>653511678
OP here. Anon, loving the story. Thank you.
>>
>>653511678
Lol anyone else think this is Columnfag? The writing style is the same.
>>
>>653511678
That's my last update for now. Don't worry, I'll come back to update this story. There's plenty more from both Vanessa and Jewel. Vanessa takes a little longer to wind up, as you can see. But Jewel is about to reward me for giving her a good show. In case you were wondering what happened between me and Vanessa on the way home, the answer is a whole lot of nothing. She'd apparently gotten whatever she had wanted to get out of the day while we were tubing at the bay.
>>
>>653512162

That's a nice compliment (at least, to me anyhow; maybe Columnfag would think you just insulted his writing style). I am not he, and he is not me.
>>
>>653512209
Give yourself a name so we know who you are.
>>
>>653512437

Tell you what, all of the names I've given people in this story - to protect the guilty - have been pretty plain vanilla. Suggest something and if I like it, I'll keep it.
>>
>>653512582
HIS HONOR, THE GREAT....

tim
>>
>>653512582
do you know when you'll come back I dont want to miss any of this
>>
Keep this thread alive so the based god can update his greentext
>>
>>653500877

Who?
>>
>>653512582
Then Vanilla it should be.
>>
>>653512582
I love your story and i love your writingstyle m8
>>
>>653512582
Dan.
>>
>>653512933
The dubs have spoken
>>
>>653512582
Vanillcestfag
>>
File: Knock_Head_stormie.png (104KB, 357x280px) Image search: [Google]
Knock_Head_stormie.png
104KB, 357x280px
Bump. Forgot image bump
>>
>>653511180

Still one of my favorite things many many years later. But when you're 16 and timid... it was one of my favorite things, I kid you not.
>>
>>653512933
Ok, Vanilla. I like it.
>>
File: 1429127704869.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
1429127704869.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>653512425
>>
>>653513537

Vanillafag
>>
File: defibrillator-paddles.gif (44KB, 390x259px) Image search: [Google]
defibrillator-paddles.gif
44KB, 390x259px
Don't let this 404...

What happened next on the boat
>>
Keep it alive
>>
Bump it. Bump it real good.
>>
File: Welp.png (37KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
Welp.png
37KB, 300x100px
Bump it men, BUMB IT.
>>
Bump it in the butt
>>
>>653513003
Tnx
>>
Anyone screen capd the Vanessa story for saving???
>>
There's no rest for op for his quest has yet to finish
>>
bumb
>>
bump pls, we need more op
>>
>>653491716
>Restore your recycle bin, Bro.
>>
Column the great

>>653512162

Nope, not me

>>653512425

Being compared to me is always a nice compliment

>>653513723

Zero fucks given
>>
>>653511678
please keep it
>>
pls dont die :c
>>
I dont want this thread to go 404
>>
don't let this thread 404!
>>
>>653511678
plzzz.
>>
soo, what happened when lacie arrived? is this /b knowledge? newfag obv
>>
bumperino
>>
For the love of god someone screencap this for the good of the future generations
>>
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that was some good shit mr vanilla.
>>
>>653516886
Do what this guy said!
>>
>>653517070
>>653516886
did my best. im on my phone. ill stitch it together and post it later
>>
If this dies, someone make a new one titled "Vanilla" or something similar.
>>
we cant let this die
>>
>>653517481
Hero! I wonder what happend to OP...
>>
File: 1439366618129.jpg (20KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1439366618129.jpg
20KB, 720x405px
what the FUCK is going on in this thread?
>>
File: 0nymphoo3.png (4MB, 3154x1736px) Image search: [Google]
0nymphoo3.png
4MB, 3154x1736px
>>
bump x2
>>
bump, please finish soon thoughhhhh
>>
>>653517747
Read the greentext on the first post of this thread
>>
rip OP
>>
>>653518540
Sad but true
>>
>>653518540
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmrJx32xefM
>>
time to go , pls save this thread or something
>>
I get out of work in a half hour. Keep this thread alive for me until then
>>
>>653517481
Counting on you!
>>
>>653517481
Hero
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.