[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People call me "euphoric", "fedora", but

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 15

File: 1428210804735.jpg (80KB, 673x500px) Image search: [Google]
1428210804735.jpg
80KB, 673x500px
People call me "euphoric", "fedora", but you know what i think i am?
An atheist, and not just any atheist, one what is guided by true knowledge of the universe, i don't need a magic sky daddy to tell me i'm a good person, i don't need a magic sky daddy to tell me that homosexuals are bad, all i need in my life are like minded individuals gilded in the golden crest of knowledge, and my pure untainted conscience which will allow me to go above and beyond the rest of these pitiful "humans", my brain processes more data than the CIA and what i have to show for it is a raw immeasurable stockpile of knowledge what could make the Pope bow down in utter defeat i the mere presence of it.

Maybe you too can harness this power one day, but only when you decide to give up on your phony sky daddy fairy tales and embrace true knowledge in its purest form, i am proud to be intelligent, i am an atheist.
>>
>>608841706
Any idea how many atheists I've met who think they're intelligent just because they're atheists?

You're not intelligent. You're a fedora-wearing euphoric little idiot who looked on r/atheism one day and said "wao im one uf thos" and now thinks he's fucking smart. Anyone who claims to be intelligent and uses grandiose words like "gilded in the golden crest of knowledge" to describe how fukn smart omg they are automatically appears less intelligent than an average person.

Go fuck yourself you stupid fedora
>>
Kill yourself
>>
File: 080.jpg (28KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
080.jpg
28KB, 550x633px
>>608841706
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 200x146px
Thass b8 m8
>>
File: religion.jpg (97KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
religion.jpg
97KB, 400x400px
>>
File: religion2.jpg (30KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
religion2.jpg
30KB, 310x310px
>>
File: 1408399050972.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1408399050972.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>608842327
>>
File: religion4.jpg (26KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
religion4.jpg
26KB, 310x310px
>>
File: religion5.jpg (65KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
religion5.jpg
65KB, 499x499px
>>
>>608842327

Many people won't read this anon's post, and that is unfortunate. Because not only is it celebrating the joys of conformity and the importance of friends, but it is also a personal statement about Anon himself. *grabs raincoat*
>>
File: religionpigeon.jpg (157KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
religionpigeon.jpg
157KB, 600x600px
>>
File: jan.jpg (89KB, 540x900px) Image search: [Google]
jan.jpg
89KB, 540x900px
>>608845476
>>
File: feb.jpg (127KB, 540x900px) Image search: [Google]
feb.jpg
127KB, 540x900px
>>
File: mar.jpg (177KB, 540x900px) Image search: [Google]
mar.jpg
177KB, 540x900px
>>
>>608841706
>i don't need a magic sky daddy to tell me i'm a good person
>believing in objective morality

So does this "good" have any substance? Is it measurable? Does it have a physical address? Its just an arbitrary distinction given to whatever the person chooses according to whatever standard the person wants to use. Good and Bad caries no more value than "fashionable" and "Unfashionable"
>>
File: apr.jpg (160KB, 540x900px) Image search: [Google]
apr.jpg
160KB, 540x900px
>>
File: religionpigeon2.png (146KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
religionpigeon2.png
146KB, 400x400px
>>
>>608842327

The funny thing about posts like this, is it doesnt matter what is factually true or not, your brain is just associating social stigmas to certain words. Thinking on the level of a little child
>>
File: lehat.png (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lehat.png
26KB, 640x480px
>>608842327
>>
>>608842327

my retard.txt is growing!!!!

why you guys think its cool to be edgy while most of you are like 20+ and could be doing something or at least fucking actually posting something funny and not, absolutely horrific is beyond me. I

rarely visit here anymore because there is just no point. Its so full of Pedophiles and border line Weeb pedophiles along with faggots trying to be edgy by laughing at a woman dying horribly

infront of her husband, wait until its you and thats the one person you love, wait until its you. All the attempts at trying to gain acceptance from 50 year old males with dirty shirts in there

moms basement through 4chan will suddenly be meaningless when its someone you loves head smashed in. I harbor only good will towards all of you that you will move on with your lifes and leave this

decaying corpse of a site.
Because everyone on 4chan trys to be edgy because they are all fat fucking loosers that will never know what it feels like to be loved so they try to act like edgy 15 year olds.
Only time will show you what piece of shit you are. No shitposting, no insult. No. That's what you're asking for. One day you will realise it yourself. All those moments being a troll. It's not

worth it. Maybe you will laugh about this comment. But I promise, one day you will realise it. You are worthless.
Any idea how many atheists I've met who think they're intelligent just because they're atheists?

You're not intelligent. You're a fedora-wearing euphoric little idiot who looked on r/atheism one day and said "wao im one uf thos" and now thinks he's fucking smart. Anyone who claims to be

intelligent and uses grandiose words like "gilded in the golden crest of knowledge" to describe how fukn smart omg they are automatically appears less intelligent than an average person.

Go fuck yourself you stupid fedora
>>
>>608846780
is that also from your retard.txt?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.