[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting sick and tired of the anti-american tirade being imposed

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: terrorists.png (715KB, 1024x883px) Image search: [Google]
terrorists.png
715KB, 1024x883px
Getting sick and tired of the anti-american tirade being imposed on us by foreigners. They're like Ebola - like why the fuck would you bring that shit over here? Since voting now overrules top-level amendments like freedom of speech, I vote we execute all left wing extremists starting with these criminals.
>>
>>607858482
Dude, patriotism is what made USA the shit country it is today.

"The American Flag" is nothing but a piece of cloth produced in China. Get over yourself.
>>
>>607858482
lol her name is nigger
>>
>>607858482
why do you even care you're to inbred to go to college anyway
>>
>>607858682

The USA was fine and good before all the worthless liberals and immigrants piled in.
>>
>>607858854
>being this ignorant
>>
>>607858804

B.S. in Computer Science from University of Phoenix with certs in IA and IS
>>
>>607858854
See that's the patriotism talking.
>>
>>607858988

>Sucking this much asian, indian, black, and hispanic "society-owes-us-something" dicks
>>
>>607859057

If they would just exist like everyone else and not act like we all owe them something that would be nice. They're the ones who started this.
>>
>negar
top kek
>>
>>607859133
>>607858854
>>607858482
>>607859018
I assume you live in the south states?
>>
>>607858804
>to inbred
>to
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>607859245
Pennsylvania
>>
>>607859210
You hold them to unreasonable standards, and blame everything on their skin color.
Implying white american kids aren't some of the dumbest fuckers on the planet?
>>
>>607859337
Well there you have it..
>>
>>607858482
>hurr durr my country so great we no make mistakes, everyone else makes mistakes huurrr
>>
>>607859366

The liberal ones are. Those are the retards who sit on instagram all day melting their brains down to the type vegetation that would allow them to think Obama isn't a terrible person and a massive liar.
>>
>>607858482
Imagine that a bunch of shitskins and chinks and nothing else.

I'm beginning to see a trend.
>>
>>607859366
youre wrong though.
>>
>>607859437

PA is just south of NY, what part of PA is considered "south"?
>>
>>607858854
Do you think white people just appeared in the US?
>>
>>607859526

Not at all, they just need to grow and pair and realize we don't owe them anything. There is a degree of racism against white american men at this point.
>>
>>607859222

kek for creativity, but:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negar_%28name%29
>>
>>607859018
isn't it that garbage tier uni where u can take all your courses online? i'd shut my mouth if i were u.
>>
>>607859575

I'm probably going to leave America at some point, it's turning into a burger king country for foreigners, libtards, and morons. Have it your way!
>>
Patriotism is awesome! Wish the government would severely reduce the number of immigrants. Fucking shits me to tears. The economy can only support a certain number of jobs. Otherwise we'll all end up on welfare, followed by a recession.
>>
>>607859927
It can't be as bad as Britbong land
http://www.anorak.co.uk/362048/news/council-wants-to-ban-the-intimidating-england-flag-st-georges-cross-makes-you-look-white-working-class.html/
>>
>>607859888

You mean the tier that holds same academic certifications as an educational institution as universities like Yale and Harvard? Average GPA might differ a bit, but it's a completely certified college. I've had no trouble finding work with my degree and certificates that I worked for.
>>
>>607859538
bush was infinitely worse. He took a budged that was actually a surplus to hundreds of trillions of dollars in debt.What benefit did the american people get for all this borrowing? Nothing of worth to the average person. This was money for big business programs and Military spending and ultimately a failing economy with a destabilizing dollar. Its predicted that the dollar will crash by the same guy that accurately predicted the Real Estate bubble and the current depression.
>Hold on to your butts were about to turn into a shitstain country complete with a market crash worse than the great depression.
>>
>>607860170
Any "university" that routinely runs commercials is invalid.
>>
the butthurt immigrant shill is strong in this thread
>>
>>607859428

Join this thread for important wew lad discussion.
>>
>>607860435

Agreed. Bush may have been the "ring-wing" person in those years, but he had an ulterior motive. Can't say definitively what it WAS, but it sure WASN'T to ensure the prosperity of future generations.
>>
>>607858482

>not one of them is white

Non-whites dont have american pride, they have their racial pride.

Black people are proud to be lack not american
same with latins and asians.

White pride is american pride.
>>
>>607860466

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you were the one who decides which licensed and certified educational institutions are valid and which ones aren't.
>>
>>607858682
Then you won't care if you come across an "American Flag", will you?

/thread
>>
I could never understand how white liberals can defend niggers and attack their white brothers when it's obvious that every single nigger hates you if you're white. They openly display their hate for us and yet the retarded fucking libs love them. Not to mention every other thing they do.

>inb4 hick, red neck, live in south.

I live in a nice white suburb in Ohio.
>>
File: image_20.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image_20.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>607861001
>/thread on your own post
>>
>>607860952
Well, now ya know.
>>
These look like the kids I use to bully in school.
>>
>>607861001
>/threading your own post
Top-tier autism. I don't even care about your archaic bipartisan shitfight. It's just, well, when you do something that autistic...
>>
>>607861001
age?
>>
>>607861509
That isn't even op dipshit
>>
>>607858482
vouch
>>
>>607858482
I`m not American, but this kind of shit pisses me off like you woulnd´t know.

In my country the same shit is going on and at this point is so fucking ridiculous that even the faggot politicians are making laws that protect the fucking scum inmigrants and secure jobs for them instead of our own people.
>>
>>607858682
confirmed for leftist extremist moron.

go back to mexico or whatever shithole you crawled out of, if you think america is so shitty
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.