[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are all school shooters atheists? And if so, instead of getting

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 25

File: connecticut-school-shooting.jpg (35KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
connecticut-school-shooting.jpg
35KB, 300x213px
Are all school shooters atheists? And if so, instead of getting rid of guns, would the world be safer if we got rid of atheists?
>>
>>606670667
Atheist white men. Get rid of all of them.
>>
Truth
>>
All school shooters are men. Seems a pretty answer is to have a Lesbian wonderland after killing off you faggots.
>>
what did he see?
>>
>>606670801
good point. blacks do their shooting on the streets. it is the atheist whites that do their shooting in schools. someone explain this
>>
>>606670667
how many are female?

get rid of males

problem solved
>>
It sure would be. But how do you identify all of them? These pussy faggots would cry for Jesus the moment you got to them
>>
File: Tangina.jpg (81KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
Tangina.jpg
81KB, 612x380px
>>606670923
he looked into the light
>>
last time I checked most maniacs begged to god for forgiveness or were "doing gods work".

Religious people are crazy cunts and need to be wiped out.
>>
>>606670667
Your son looks like this and you buy him a gun and you wonder why you're dead now?
>>
>>606670667
No, getting rid of guns is far more sensible.
>>
God thinks mass murders come from athiests
>>
>>606671060
last time you checked? or last time you dreamed? I guess I haven't heard of a single school shooter who said that God told him to do it.
>>
File: ayyy lmao.jpg (23KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy lmao.jpg
23KB, 300x400px
>>606670919
>>606670927
>>
>>606670667
Having white under and over the cornea in the eyes like that in criminology means you are capable of killing yourself and others without hesitation.
>>
why did god make atheists?

why doesn't he stop shootings?
>>
>>606671299
why post a trap?
>>
>>606670667
Listen here faggot. I don't understand how a simple minded faggot like you doesn't even have the minimum brain required to understand there's no fucking god(s). Either religious people are the biggest trolls or they should'nt even be able to breathe properly. That's how dumb believing in any deity is.

If I go to a person and ask them "2+2=?". Their answer should be "4, why?" As in: "It's obvious, why are you asking". The reaction should be similar when asking about their belief: "There's no God, why?"

Religions are archaic fairy tales obviously made to control masses. Yet, your sheep brain agrees to that.

So, should we kill atheist? Totally not, they make up the human population with an IQ higher than 70. Going back to the dark ages (what you're basically saying) is the most retarded step back we could consciously make. Fucking faggot, I just took the bait.
>>
Atheism is not a factor in any school shooting. It is just not believing in a God.
>>
If anyone is really responsible, it's God.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo
>>
>>606670926
my theory is this. blacks shoot their bruddahs because of lifelong gang wars where they just need to avenge who is being shot

whites are constantly being told by everybody around them that they are horrible human beings in school, so they hate everybody at their school.
>>
Better question: why are all school shooters white males? The white man is evil(coming from a white person).
>>
>>606670667
GET RID FO SCHOOLS
NO MORE SCHOOTL SHOTTINGS
>>
If God exists then he created the Atheists who shoot up schools. You really can't win when everything bad in the world being caused by Atheists also means your God is responsible for it.
>>
>>606671144
>implying i want school shootings to stop
don't bully, dont get shot. simple
>>
>>606671606
incredible. absolutely amazing. With all your intellectual sophistry you failed to address the question; are school shooters atheists? Instead you dodge the question like a politician and throw insults. Anyone can see that this is an avoidance mechanism based on a fear of the question and it's implications to your belief system. But then I kinda get the impression that you are out shopping for a gun and a school to use it in.
>>
>>606672256
>don't bully, dont get shot. simple
this
>>
most Americans are atheists

they just go to church once a year at Christmas for show or to please relatives

somehow not every school is a bloodbath as a result
>>
>>606672095
why do atheists always throw out this argument? They think that if there is a god it must be Santa. Maybe there is a god (creator) who just likes to watch the world burn. The fact that he doesnt appear good does not mean he doesn't exist.... dumbarses
>>
>>606672095
"your God"
Your arrogance is unprecedented.
>>
>>606672663
protip; 90 percent of american blacks go to church once a week
>>
/b/
This is God.
Everyone just chill the fuck out.
>>
incredibly nobody answered this question. The best answer was about bullies... and even that was lame. Are school shooters atheists?
>>
Ocassional an atheist white male shoots up a school.
Everyday religious cults torture and rape people in masses.

>hurr durr the white atheist male is evil

You are all grown up people, stop believing in fairytales.
>>
>god doesn't get rid of school shootings.
>get rid of god.
>>
>>606672756
You might want to read it again. You just agreed with him.
>>
>>606673138
actually this is a good point. Cults are evil, but that really isn't at question here. I suppose a cult could be considered a religious extremist and a school shooter is an atheist extremist... so how do we define an atheist extremist? How can we identify him without waiting for him to shoot up a school?
>>
>>606672860
How is saying your god arrogant.
He doesn't believe in it so it isn't his god.
You get mad that he doesn't speak of your god the way you want to.
You are just the textbook religious person reversing the reality that you people are the arrogant stuck up ones.
>>
Adam Lanza, 20, and his mother, Nancy Lanza, had been parishioners at St. Rose of Lima Roman Catholic Church in Newtown. Adam also had gone to the church’s school as a child after his mother pulled him out of nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School,...
James Eagan Holmes attended a local Lutheran church with his family, according to the church's pastor.
>>
File: Cho_Seung-hui.jpg (27KB, 350x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cho_Seung-hui.jpg
27KB, 350x450px
>>606670801
"Thanks to you I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and defenseless people."
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ntZWjPthC4
>>
>>606673414
No they aren't atheist extremists.
Their motivation to shoot up their school isn't atheism.
People killing eachother over who's religion is best DO have religion as their motivation.
>>
The Christian faith and nearly all others is filled with hypocritical, judgementa tards
Maybe we kill every misguided fucker that believes in a higher power, then atheists could live in peace
>>
File: Jeff_Weise.jpg (18KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff_Weise.jpg
18KB, 370x278px
>>606670801
Native American and held traditional Ojibwe spiritual beliefs.
>>
GOD IS REAL.

If he wasn't why is the world the way it is? If you take a pencil and drop it, it will fall and hit the floor. Why doesn't it disappear or turn into a rubber chicken. Why does gravity not randomly turn on and off on Earth? Why do planted orbit a sin and they aren't just aimlessly flying about in space? Why is it that life has an order? Is it more reasonable to believe a divine being created order? Or that we are lucky enough to exist in a universe where we aren't having randomness and a chaotic nature rule? The latter seems more unlikely…
>>
>>606673645
in a way you are right, but you ignore the enabling factor of atheism. Atheism, if taken to its extreme, says that we are nothing more than animals and our lives are of no real value. If someone hurts you, kill them.
A religious extremist says that only believers are of value and if anyone insults their diety then kill them. Religious extremists are rather easy to spot. They broadcast their views. But how can we know when an atheists goes over the edge?
>>
>>606674111
This reply derails from the point.
>>606673645 <-- Is checkmate motherfuckers.
>>
the level of dumbness of OP is over 9999

no weapon, no massacre, no terrorists and so on
>>
>>606674091
Maybe because of gravity?
Soz forgot Jesus fags haven't heard of science
>>
File: wayne_lo.jpg (34KB, 298x442px) Image search: [Google]
wayne_lo.jpg
34KB, 298x442px
>>606670801
>>
>>606674091
ahhh laaa. sometimes I am ashamed that my belief in a creator is shared by idiots. Sorry everyone. Not everyone that beliefs in a creator is as much of an idiot as this one, what he is saying could be put a million times better, about the order of life and the logic of design... but this was about the worst example of a rambling believer I have read in weeks.
>>
>>606674260
I don't follow. Why have I derailed?
>>
>>606673105
it is impossible they all be atheist but generally yeah

but then again, as an atheist you would be outcasted since the majority of americans are christian so it may not be the lack of religion but the lack of acceptance
>>
>>606670667
No. It has nothing to do with atheists. As far as i know, a lot of them were christians.

So all moslems are terrorists and all christians do school shootings?
>>
>>606674394
Exactly! So science has a place, something only living beings can understand and rationalize. In a word of randomness, science would be useless since you cannot disprove anything such as gravity acting in strange ways. This is good, God emerges like this in discussions
>>
>>606674321
lets chop off their arms too. That way they cant punch. no arms no punches. simple. And lets chop off their lips too. No lips, no insults. simple
>>
>>606674091
Natural disasters are real.
>>
>>606672095
the sun is a god by definition so youre god is everyones hell according to zeigeist most monotheistic religons are just more complex versions of sun worship so get off your high fucking horse
>>
>>606674594
It takes into account nothing the poster you were replying to were talking about, posting irrelevant nonsense in order to try to negate the meaning of his post.
>>
>>606674606
this. If I had a gun as a young atheist I might have shot up my school.

I'm well-adjusted now, but being a teenager is hard enough without feeling like even the most basic point about the universe is something most people disagree with you about.
>>
File: Tyrone_Mitchell.jpg (47KB, 252x409px) Image search: [Google]
Tyrone_Mitchell.jpg
47KB, 252x409px
>>606670801
Member of The People's Temple.
>>
>>606674515
Of course but I'm not going in depth, im just throwing stuff off the top of my head.
>>
>>606674606
this is a thoughtful response. Thanks. It does lead to wondering why lack of acceptance makes some feel that mass murder is a legit solution.
>>
>>606670667
Google "the middle ages" and come back with an answer.
>>
>>606674723
We can explain earthquakes, tornadoes, and taunamis and how they are created and formed. I'm talking about is it possible the universe we live in is from an intelligent design. The odds that we live in a world were things don't just randomly operate such as I don't know humans randomly melt or TVs turn into knife wielding ninjas. There is an order
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqYAyBNk16A
>>
>>606674885
i dont know what about it would but i had never been popular throughout school. i was always bullied and whatnot. teachers were shit and anytime you said something they would call you a snitch. you know what, i thought about bringing my parents weapons to school and mowing down those who made me feel so horrible but i thought exactly that. what about this lack of acceptance makes me want to kill a person? is this exactly what they wanted, to see me in such a horrible position, so they could justify to themselves that what they did was alright because he was a murderer? no. i let them live with it, hopefully it is biting them in the ass, but i still dont know why i wanted them dead. and maybe i didnt even want them dead but gone. maybe then life wouldn't have been so shitty
>>
File: peter_odighizuwa.jpg (9KB, 370x278px) Image search: [Google]
peter_odighizuwa.jpg
9KB, 370x278px
>>606670801
>>
>>606674768
How did I not take into account what he said? He said atheists do not act in defense of atheism. I said that was valid but that atheism enables their actions. Are you suggesting that atheists that go nuts don't act on a belief that murder is acceptable because we are no more valuable than cattle? Is this not a factor?
>>
>>606675140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEl9kVl6KPc
>>
>>606670667
ayy lmao
>>
>>606670667
Better yet, get rid of white people.
>>
>>606675318
Religions enable murder by saying that people of different religions are LESS valuable than cattle.
>>
>>606675318
No, atheists go nuts when people torment them for years and they get fed up with it, like anyone would. Or, if they're mentally unstable, but simply being atheist doesn't enable them the reasoning to be able to murder, while on the other hand, religion does because all religious people will believe that you can get away with murder and still have a pretty sweet afterlife as long as you murder the right people, which is completely fucking insane.
>>
File: Charles_Whitman.jpg (31KB, 351x512px) Image search: [Google]
Charles_Whitman.jpg
31KB, 351x512px
Regular church goer and former altar boy.
>>
>>606675140
I think you would be better served if you read up on the incredible design of the eyeball or of a single cell organism. These tiny things are facinating in their design. They scream designer. And every other part of a life form is the same. Who here looks at the Mona Lisa and says it evolved? It was painted by a master who labored over it and designed it. Design is easy to spot... unless one has ulterior motives, such as a desire to live for self, without searching for a greater purpose and expectations of a creator. I sometimes think atheists are desperately so, and that is why they get so venomous in these discussions.
>>
>>606675771
People torment atheists?
Here people give shit to Jesus and Mohamed fags
>>
>>606675368
I love Neil deGrasse Tyson. However, just because the universe has a lack of order, doesn't mean their isn't order. Death and natural disasters are not random, eventually we will be able to explain WHAT IS. What we can't explain is why ISN'T THERE. Why don't volcanoes spew ice cream or tornados turn into cotton candy? There is a science to explain that, Tyson only names what problems the universe has and why the likelihood of a divine being doesn't exist. He fails to explain why science can explain that.

Tyson<God
>>
>>606675771
huh? Do Buddhists think that it is ok to murder non-Buddhists? Do Taoists? There are many religions that don't follow your idea. Simply believing in a diety has absolutely no connection to ideas of murder, in fact most religions preach that murder is a damnable offence and sets one on course for hell. Atheists, on the other hand, don't think murder has any effect, except to what their mommies might say about them.
>>
File: mitchell_scott_johnson.jpg (42KB, 340x576px) Image search: [Google]
mitchell_scott_johnson.jpg
42KB, 340x576px
Member of the Central Baptist Church youth choir, and a youth group at the Revival Tabernacle Church in Jonesboro.
>>
>>606675771
>have a pretty sweet afterlife as long as you murder the right people, which is completely fucking insane

You can have a pretty sweet present life if you do it correctly!
>>
>>606676230
>most religions preach that murder is a damnable offence

Most present day religious leaders do. Their 2,000 year old books have LOTS of stipulations around that...
>>
In Europe, they are Muslims. And the world would definitely be better without them.
>>
has nobody thought that these guys traveled through time.... they were probably poor fags.. After buying the cool aid that you could goto college and make millions?

lol.... they probably had a million dollars worth of debt and couldn't get jobs so they just went back in time and an heroed, except decided to save their fellow students from the harsh realities.

:O
>>
>>606676151
I get the impression that this person, if a muslim, would be talking about how it was ok for muslim terrorists to kill because someone insulted their faith. But he is an atheist so he says it is ok when school shooters go nuts because they were bullied. The center of an atheist's life is himself. When someone insults him and makes him feel bad... well his god is himself so they have just degraded his god and deserve the consequences.
>>
Has anyone pointed out yet that Adam Lanza was a roman catholic?
>>
>>606675857
Also had a tumor on his frontal lobe, which was alluded to "something wrong with his brain" in his suicide note.
>>
>>606676166
What are you even trying to say?
>>
>>606676416
every governing body says murder is ok too, in the case of defense and military action. This is not a religious argument, it is merely law of human rights to defend themselves. So if an ancient religious book says this is it advocating murder?
>>
Okay as a Catholic I would like to say religion is not violent or peaceful. It is a vessel used to justify both. (This is what atheist use as a reason to despise religion) naturally the independent variable here is mankind. Mankind is violent or peaceful and their religion will reflect accordingly. Their are murderous Bhuddist munks and peaceful Muslims. Doesn't matter the religion, what matters is the person behind the religion.
>>
>>606676578
What does that make the center of an agnostic's life?
>>
>>606671606
*tips fedora*
>>
>>606676674
Also had aspergers, and was unable to function. His only communication ended up being e-mail with his mother who was upstairs. There is a mental illness trend, don't know how that hasn't been pointed out.
>>
>>606670667
>All school shooters are humans
>let's get rid of humans
>>
File: Gang_Lu.jpg (11KB, 201x230px) Image search: [Google]
Gang_Lu.jpg
11KB, 201x230px
>>606670801
>>
>>606677057
All school shootings happen on Earth…
>>
>>606676885
Muslims kill in the name of religion. Buddhists don't.
>>
>>606671299
I h8 mondays 2 m80
>>
>>606677251
What do they kill in the name of?
>>
>>606676957
I'm just dumping school shooters who are not atheist, not white, or not white and atheist. If there really is one overarching theme in what we should be looking for in potential spree killers it certainly is mental instability.
>>
>>606677326
They don't?
>>
>>606676897
agnostics? well They many of them are just honestly wondering and searching. For them, truth is their only god. They don't want the comfort of a lie or the freedom to live without responsibility. They just want a truth... but SOME agnostics, I suspect, are simply using the word as a shield for atheistic freedom without offending their believing friends.
>>
>>606677251
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Burma_anti-Muslim_riots

tl;dr Buddhists kill at least 50 Muslims during religious rioting.
>>
>>606677476
You just cleared my life up, thanks brother.
>>
>>606677384
I beg to differ, they DO commit murder

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/1/17/myanmar-mob-killsmorethanadozenmuslims.html
>>
>>606677370
To an atheist religion is a sign of instability (and sometimes it is) and to many believers atheism is a sign of mental instability (and sometimes it is too)
>>
See in America, people want to correlate God with America; that the two are inseparable. I just don't get when gun toting rednecks can say that when in the First Amendment clearly states freedom of religion is a given right. Being an American, to me, is believing in the US Constitution, not making up what you think it means to you
>>
>>606677613
They didn't kill in the name of religion. Muslims started shit.
>>
>>606677251
http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/17/world/asia/sri-lanka-aluthgama-violence/

3 Muslims killed in Buddhist mob attack in Sri Lanka.

But yeah. Everyone fits into the neat little packages that the television tellls you they do. Buddhists are all peaceful hippies. Muslims are all terrorists. All school shooters are atheist. All serial killers are white. Don't ever seek out information that might confirm or deny these stereotypes. Just mindlessly parrot them.
>>
>>606671606
OP usesTrigger Chance on anon.

critical hit.
>>
>>606677989
Who why did they only kill Muslims then? They just murdered innocent Muslims because…(finish sentence)
>>
>>606670926
Blacks don't go to school
>>
>>606673024
Hey there, can we talk about the few stuff you promised me and never delivered?
>>
>>606677996
>>606678145
You guys aren't understanding that it's not in the name of religion.
>>
>>606677989
That's not what happened at all. A simple disagreement in a jewelry store between people arguing over a piece of jewelry escalated into "let's kill all the people who are different than us!"
>>
>>606670667
That's like saying all our financial problems would be gone if we got rid of the Jews. Yes, it's true, but look at what happened to Hitler.
>>
>>606678292
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence

Read it faggot.
>>
>>606677996
This just might be the best response to my question (OP here). I never really believed that ALL school shooters are atheists, but I get tired of atheists suggesting that religious people are fringe wackos who will slit your throat if you don't sing their songs just right. I wanted to make them pause and think for a moment about the violence enabled by their own beliefs. The common trait is that we are all humans and humans are generally nuts. The people that scare me the most are those who advocate force to gain utopia. They are the worst nut jobs. Force IS the problem, not the solution. I don't care if force is wielded by a crazy religious leader or an atheist, in either case people lose their freedoms.
>>
>>606676578
I've never seen anyone bully someone for NOT believing in God. We aren't the delusional ones?
I also never said it was ok? I never commented on the school shootings at all?
>>
>>606678268
I didn't promise you anything fagot.
Signed God
>>
>>606672256
>ting rid of gun
this
>>
>>606678509
>>606678632
Again, not in the name of religion.
>>
>>606679037
kek
>>
>>606678805
Perhaps you were merely being empathetic for the bullied school shooters. I don't share your empathy. Once they resort to this severe of violence I no longer care what others did to them. I have a hard time believing that if the bullying had not happened they would have grown up to be productive members of society. They made their choices based on a lot more than bullying. That is merely a cop out for them and I don't buy it.
>>
>>606679238
Mudslimes kill people because of their holy book. Never the case for Buddhists.
>>
>>606678805
... but I want to add that you are not entirely wrong either. These things should be studied and discussed. Children should learn that respecting each other in school is important and bullying has effects. But we shouldn't offer this as an excuse for their murders.
>>
>>606679764
Muslims are raised in harsh environments and taught (by humans) that violence is acceptable... kinda like blacks in an inner city environment. I get the impression that they would murder even if their book didn't justify it.
>>
>>606679764
Muslim kill because their religion permits it, Bhuddists do as well. They can be just as violent, and it all stems from their religious beliefs
>>
>>606680243
so atheists kill because of.... what? selfish interests? well self IS their god. so I guess that makes it a religious crime too
>>
>>606679364
U R TARD
Read what I said.
U religious cunts think you are all proper and good. What about the priests raping kids? Muslims beheading innocents and the crusades?
>>
>>606679764
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%C5%8Dhei

Sōhei. "Warrior monks." Strictly religious Buddhist monks who went around killing one another over religious disputes.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 300x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 300x399px
It's the drugs, people. Follow the (Big Pharma) money.
>>
>>606680504
no, you are right. religions are filled with wackos. I totally agree. But my debate is over atheists. I think that there are just as many wackos claiming no faith as there are of any certain religion. I don't have empathy for religious wackos. I don't accept any excuses from them. And you shouldn't accept excuses from "bullied" murderers
>>
>>606680677
political feuds
>>
>>606680469
That is a way of looking at it I suppose.
>>
>>606680504
I just realized that I initially commented the wrong post. I never meant this directed towards you at all, but towards the same guy you posted to. oops. I think I will go shoot up a school now.
>>
>>606680243
You're simply ignoring the IN THE NAME OF RELIGION part.
>>
>>606680787
Because there was no such thing as human violence before prozac was invented.

People have been killing one another for no good reason since before we were people. Chimpanzees form small groups and go out on patrols into enemy territory for the sole purpose of finding lone members of neighboring troupes to viciously murder.

We are hard wired for violence. We point our fingers at anything and everything trying to find a cause for shit that is simply inherent to the human condition
>>
>>606672513
>>606676899
>>606678140
Fucking baited, losers.
>>
>>606680795
Well then I agree with you.

You can believe in nothing or you can believe in a tandem psychic war elephant. It's about your morals and what you believe to be the right thing.

Bullying isn't the only reason people do things like this. There are a million reasons. Every single person is different and it takes different things to cause them to snap

But when you have been brainwashed from birth to believe there is something else out there and that that thing can be offended by your and others actions and beliefs. Then it is a lot easier to justify things like shootings or bombings
Especially when you have been taught that it is the right thing in "gods eyes"
>>
>>606678222
Trips speak the truth
>>
>>606681256
I think one major distinction is the aftermath. Does the religion come out and denounce the act? Or do they silently chuckle and how more of their followers go over the bend? I read somewhere that some 30% of muslims sympathize with the murderers. No other religion does this.
>>
>>606670667
All gun crimes are committed by people.
Doesn't it make more sense to keep our guns and get rid of all the people instead?
>>
>>606672513
In the beginning, there was no sin, no atheists, no nothing. Just eat or be eaten, bitch.
>>
>>606681020
Nothing is going to change your mind.
>>
>>606681800
Did you read it? I'm not wrong.
>>
>>606681975
Yeah, I did.

They were essentially coalitions of religious fundamentalist priests, farmers, and families, who were willing to literally fight for their beliefs. Ikkō-ikki translates to something like "devoted league," but also had the connotation of "single-minded riots." In 1488, their leader Rennyo, incited an uprising against samurai rule, and secured Kaga Province for the Ikkō-ikki. From there they spread, establishing themselves in Nagashima, Ishiyama Hongan-ji, and Mikawa Province.

Did you read it?
>>
>>606681424
>damage control
>DAMAGE CONTROL
>WHY ISN'T IT WORKING
>>
>>606682174
No damage control needed when drunk, m8.
>>
>>606681542
Yep we are in agreement. I see the same sort of brainwashing in atheists too. They seem to be raised to believe that all theists are subhuman, drooling, inbreds and therefore it is acceptable to put a ring in their nose and drag them to the slaughter, for their own good.
I like the tandem psychic war elephant. I think I will bow down and worship it. Oh great and all knowing elephant, grant me the power to kill all the unbelievers...
>>
>>606682174
I would have responded to this guy but I have no frigin clue what he was saying.
>>
>>606682171
What were their religious beliefs?
>>
>>606682637
...buddhism
>>
>>606682362
People are gullible and are willing to believe anything that makes them feel better. There is brainwashing/conditioning throughout all religions.
Funny that as we discuss this a show called 'the cult' comes on haha
>>
>>606682805
So then how does what you're saying make any sense?
>>
>>606672756
No, if god would like to watch the world burn, he wouldn't be a perfect being so he could't be god. It goes against the definition of god itself, god is perfect, assclown.
>>
>>606670667
>>606670667
>>606670667
>>606670667

ASSUMPTIVE DICK-WAD COCK SUCKER ASS-WIPE NIGGER JEW

killyourself.org
>>
>>606683243
haha actually I am thinking of making a cult based rpg game. would be gruesome. The only thing that dissuades me is knowing that, like you said, people are gullible. I wouldn't want to influence anyone to actually try it for real.
>>
>>606683262
What the fuck are you talking about? They were fundamentalists who incited riots against the government and went around murdering people who didn't agree with their interpretation of their religion and then burning those people's temples to the ground. How in the fuck is that not religiously motivated killing?

Oh, because it's buddhist on buddhist? But you just off offhandedly rejected everything else that was crammed down your throat that showed buddhists murdering muslims for being muslim because you insisted that it wasn't religiously motivated bases on nothing more than your own interpretation of events that you had never even known existed until other people pointed them out to you.

You are the king of moving the goal posts.

I'm done.
>>
>>606683310
why should god be perfect? ah you were raised Christian and you are rebelling like the prodigal son. Being god simply means that he created everything. If everything is not perfect then I guess that suggests that he either likes to see the chaos or that he is imperfect too.
>>
160 replies, good job OP.
>>
Hitler was a vegetarian.
>kill all vegetarians
>>
>>606683931
thanks. balanced by the threads I start that get zero replies
>>
>>606670667
Or get rid of weapon
Never heard of a school shooting in Europe
>>
>>606683909
Buddhism teaches peace and love, m8.
>>
>>606672756

dude... it even says in your shitty bible that" man was created in the image of god"

That means god would be a schizophrenic overly sexual inappropriately angry obsessive vengefully idiotic opinionated ass-tard who definitely does not care about us as we do not care for ourselves

fuck you and religion as a whole

nigger
>>
>>606683715
I would love to play a game like that.
Exactly, it only takes 1 person to start a movement. But it takes a lot to stop one
>>
>>606684053
I am with you on that one. I will bring my fork. You bring your spoon, and we will kill and eat them all. Feed the world... with the dead carcasses of vegetarians, I say
>>
>>606684165
>Never heard of a school shooting in Europe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting#Europe
>>
Aetheists are no more dangerous than Christians. Look at Timothy McVeigh and David Koresh.

And Aetheists and Christians are far less dangerous than Islamic fanatics.

/thread
>>
>>606684165
Europe? where is that? Nobody ever heard of shootings there because nobody hears anything that happens there. Even in Europe they only get the US news
>>
>>606670667
>Are all school shooters atheists?
Who told you that?
>>
the most fucked up school shooters were those in the Inquisition
>>
>>606684481

christians >>> CRUSADES <<<

i'd vote christians as the violent ones
>>
>>606670667
Most school shooters have been Democrat and anti-gun. Just like the tool in your picture. I'm not sure of their religious affiliations but it wouldn't surprise me if they were atheists.
>>
>>606684165
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbria_shootings

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erfurt_massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_school_massacre
>>
>>606684274
wait?! do all theists follow the Bible? News flash. Buddhists, you have been doing it wrong. This guy just said so. Muslims you are reading the wrong book. This guy will enlighten us all. All of us follow a "shitty book" that says we were created in God's image. Damn, we have been doing it wrong. Thanks for showing us the light, shitty teacher
>>
>>606684481
You can't /thread yourself faggot.

Still, your point is good.

/thread
>>
>>606684247
So does Islam, Christianity, and Atheism.
>>
>>606684165
Idiot
>>
>>606684544
ah but they did not have guns, so it was ok.
or are we now advocating sword control?
>>
>>606684643
YELLING CRUSADES CUZ DAY WER BAD

Actually they were retaliatory taking back land that was once theirs from the Islamic invaders.
>>
>>606684744
EVERY religion is doing it wrong if you ask the other.
>>
Christians lost the Crusades because Muslims were more violent and better at killing.

And they still are.
>>
>>606684871
>Atheism teaches anything
>>
lol

let us leave our cave dwellings fellow trolls... the sun is out
niggers
>>
>>606684871
mudslimes will kill you for leaving islam
>>
>>606684766
The thing that scares me about atheists is that their leaders advocate force on a national level and shrug when theists are discriminated against. Like, for example, in California State U they are booting out a religious student organization because it expects the organization president to be of the same religion. Atheists everywhere chuckle.
>>
>>606670667
/pol/ plz go
>>
File: 1391039371483.jpg (50KB, 638x295px) Image search: [Google]
1391039371483.jpg
50KB, 638x295px
>>
>>606685261
Sometimes. But Islam still teaches peace and love m8. Just ask a muslim. Islam is a religion of peace.
>>
>>606685444
>Islam is a religion of peace.

Oi! This isn't a YLYL thread mate!
>>
>>606683928
Because the bible says so? You can't just accept certain parts of the book and refuse what's flawed. Do you understand the fundamental concept of god? Not just in the bible, the general concept of god, he as to be perfect or there can't be god. As for the chistian rebelling part, 0/10 anon, raised atheist, I just wanted to learn more about chistianity cause you can't say it's shit if you don't know anything about it.
>>
>>606670667
mfw op's post
>>
>>606685374
I applied for a job once at Focus on the Family.

On the job application, it asks if you are a Christian.

They can also fire you if you have premarital sex, use birth control, smoke pot (which is totally legal here in Colorado) or anything else that doesn't jibe with their bullshit religious beliefs.

How is that fucking legal?
>>
>>606684744

I AM NOT TRYING TO SPECIFY ANY RELIGION AS THEY ALL ARE BULLSHIT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKR
killyourself
>>
>>606685374
That's genuinely sad, you always hope that a group of people could use common sense.
>>
>>606684437
>>606684740
Ok, how many compared to the one in US?
> Muh fredum I ned guns
>>
>>606685550
Should I have /s'd my post for you? I thought my intention was obvious.
>>
File: fat_guy_eating_food_on_couch.jpg (73KB, 479x606px) Image search: [Google]
fat_guy_eating_food_on_couch.jpg
73KB, 479x606px
A lot less American school kids would die in shootings if they were aloud to run in the hallways
>>
File: 1402881626197.jpg (60KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
1402881626197.jpg
60KB, 600x555px
>>
>>606685626
how can you not get it through your thick skull. Not every religious person follows the Christian Bible. Just because I believe in a creator does not mean I follow the Bible.
>>
>>606685830
you set me up for a good joke sir, i was merely closing the circle not casting aspersions upon your intelligence.
>>
>>606685444
I am Muslim, and I can attest that Islam is the religion of peace.

I will behead anyone who says differently.
>>
>>606685730
I imagine that they are a religious organization and therefore have the right to expect employees to follow their doctrine. Their entire reason for existence is to advocate their beliefs, so how would you, as a person who beliefs differently, help them to do this?
>>
>>606685821
Irrelevant. The fact that they happen outside of the US as well means that weapon regulations will not completely halt the issue.
>>
File: 1369441829440s.jpg (4KB, 88x125px) Image search: [Google]
1369441829440s.jpg
4KB, 88x125px
>>606685961
>>
>>606670667
This is exactly how the crusades got started
>>
>>606685730
The real question is why are you trying to join a Christian organization and complaining when they are most likely want a more Christian like person?
>>
File: 1416961034216.jpg (28KB, 400x538px) Image search: [Google]
1416961034216.jpg
28KB, 400x538px
>>
>>606685821
On average, 10.56 people die in multiple victim public shootings in the United States a year. The average number for Europe is about 11.8 deaths per year.

On the other hand, Western Europe’s population is about 48 percent larger than the U.S. (about 387 million to 262 million). To have the same per capita rate as the U.S., Western Europe would have had to experience one more shooting involving 4 people killed per year.

But don't act like it never happens there. Happens a lot actually.
>>
>>606686445
I just wanted a job working in an office answering phones and filing. What does it matter if I'm religious or not?
>>
>>606672513
gtfo
>>
File: 1417661490441.jpg (32KB, 384x306px) Image search: [Google]
1417661490441.jpg
32KB, 384x306px
if an apocalypse comes about, I will kill every single religious person I see, not about to be sacrificed by some story time believing autistic tards
>>
>>606670667
>Black people
>School

Do you see your error?
>>
>>606670667
I agree. What we need is more home-school shootings. Atheists get all the high scores.
>>
>>606670667
this is the most retarded thought i have ever heard
>>
>>606686647
Got stats on Australia?
We actually have gun laws here
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 400x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 400x342px
>>606671606
Found the shakey face neck fat man
>>
File: 1390567588327.jpg (66KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1390567588327.jpg
66KB, 500x456px
>>
File: 1310846832341.jpg (30KB, 199x185px) Image search: [Google]
1310846832341.jpg
30KB, 199x185px
>>606670667
why don't you guys just call a vote and get a god that doesn't keep pumping out school shooters.
slippery slope arguments work both ways, and its even easier when the initial argument involves urban legends, like free lollipops if theres a star on your wrapper/September 11th/insert religion here
>>
File: n53iuw.png (953KB, 693x534px) Image search: [Google]
n53iuw.png
953KB, 693x534px
>>606670667
All the shooters are right-wing Christian fundamentalist. They're the most violent and extremely draconian. Truth be told.
>>
>>606685916
Quite ironic don't you think? Bein called a thick skull by a christian. How can you not get it through your thick skull that there is no such shit as god or paradise or whatever you might believe in. Why would you believe he created the world but the part where he's perfect is bullshit? Please explain
your logic
>>
>>606687746

i am surrounded by these over zealous bible bangers ...... i'm not safe in my own country, fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>>
File: 1367131265774.jpg (77KB, 450x476px) Image search: [Google]
1367131265774.jpg
77KB, 450x476px
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.