[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't hate weed, I hate the people that smoke it. Not

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 7

File: fuck.jpg (28KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
28KB, 340x340px
I don't hate weed, I hate the people that smoke it.

Not the casual sneak a small mix in at night kind of people, the full blown "have a cone dude and relax man." kind of people.

People who think that owning everything with a pot leaf on it inaugurates you into a large secret society of narcotics.

People who think that being a hippy is directly associated with smoking weed. Grow up and learn that stereotypes are for teenagers.

People who will defend it on the basis of medicine.

People who pull up the "0 recorded overdoses" excuse.

I couldnt give a shit about the drug but there is no denying that it changes people, I have over half a dozen friends who have quit or are still on it and now see things that are not there, have intense paranoia and snap at the littlest things.

Am I wrong to have this opinion?
>>
>>599448831
>sees things that are not there
>snap at the littlest of things

Your friends have paranoid schizophrenia and possible bipolar disorder. Marijuana (by itself) has no hallucinogenic properties. You sure your friends aren't just spice users? I live in a pretty notorious area known for "spike heads" and that pretty much describes them
>>
>>599449353
ive asked them and they have seen shrinks, they are all clear on that, they just suffered withdrawal for some reason. And no there was no acid or anything in it, the dealer is a good guy and made sure there wasnt.
>>
>>599448831
>Hate people that smoke it
>"Grow up and learn that sterotypes are for teenages"
Sounds like you have a biased view on who smokes. Take your own advice and grow the fuck up.
>>
File: oh the irony.jpg (78KB, 407x533px) Image search: [Google]
oh the irony.jpg
78KB, 407x533px
i enjoy weed quite a bit and dont mind the other peoples faggotry, a friend with weed is a friend indeed.
>>
>>599450020
bit bumblasted that op insulted your leaf?
>>
>>599449813
no one puts acid in weed, my friend. you're very undereducated about this topic for you to have such strong opinions. that said, sure most potheads are asshats, but most people are asshats too
>>
>>599449813
>weed withdrawal

Your friends are weak, don't let them near any other drug ever.
>>
>>599448831
>op is misanthropist blaming demographics
>>
>>599450020
/thread
>>
>>599448831
You're never wrong to have an opinion.
I also have alot of weed smoking friends, but they just smoke their joints and hardly talk about weed. But alot of people praise this shit too much and can't talk about anything else except weed.
I guess it has something to do with people seeing smoking weed as a competition.
>>
>>599449813
Weed withdraws kek
>>
>>599449813
>weed withdrawl
>>599450361
What this guy said, don't let your friends near any other drug ever. I can't even wrap my mind around that its so silly, its like having oreo withdrawl.
>>
>>599451046
oreo withdrawal is a real thing
>>
>>599451046
food is a drug, it causes your body to release certain hormones when you eat it, you could technically be addicted to oreos and get withdrawals
>>
>>599451350
Yeah man. I almost died during one. I had to eat few more. Never go cold turkey on oreo man. Like totally never.
>>
>>599451350
As is weed withdrawal, but being affected by it to the point of having to see a shrink is ridiculous.
Mild agitation and unease at the first few weeks, sure. Full-blown hallucinations and paranoia? Ya'll better stay off any drugs whatsoever.
>>
>>599448831
Nice bait.
Too stoned to read though.
>>
Derealisation
>>
>>599451586
sweet dude
>>
>>599451560
my guess is OP hangs out with degenerate spice abusers
>>
>>599451560
Yeah, I meant this.
>>599451425
>>599451540
Not this fatman crap.
>>
>>599449813
>withdrawal
>weed
stopped reading there
>>
>>599448831
> hates people that tell him to relax and have a cone
> doesnt realise he needs to relax and have a cone
>>
Troll post.
>>
>>599448831
Same op. Been smoking almost everyday for 10 years. I live in east LA so all I hear is half educated assholes being like "DAYM HOMIE THAT SHITS BUNK DAWG, I GET WAY LOUD FIRE G, ITS DANKER THAN THAT SHIT"
>>
>>599449813
>And no there was no acid or anything in it

kek

Well, I understand that myths like these still float around because of propaganda, but LSD is actually destroyed if you smoke it.

Weed cant be "spiked" with LSD.
>>
>>599448831
>People who will defend it on the basis of medicine.

I have a friend who wants it legalized because his mother takes it for reducing chronic pain. He also smokes it himself. Do you hate him for it?
>>
Yes your wrong here is why

you have a specific Chemo receptor in your brain for Thc....
that fits explicitly Thc.
Nothing else.
In your brain.
I have freinds that start smoking Pot and move onto shit like enbalming fluid or whatever they can to get you higher.
Not me...
i have kept smoking since 16..
im not 24.
and my only adverse reaction is when i run out im sad with the way the world runs and who is running it... Im sad to be a murican and im sad that i am part of the problem...
the only thing you should be upset about with pot is the lack of ambition that it typically gives.
TYPICALLY i know a few who smoke to get up in the morning.... Great guys. and then i know most who smoke to eat cheetohs and watch Tv.

There is no harm in the product of Pot.

Not unless you are part of the textile industry.
but thats another conversation for antoher day
>>
>>599451867
I chuckled
>>
>>599452397
I think you've injected one too many marryjawanas
>>
>>599452314
this, also acid is freaking expensive, why would one lace weed with it and sell it on normal price lol
>>
>>599452397
Oh and followup.
Married to a nurse.
whose (was) working for a family.
who moved to colorado,
because.
Marajhuana contains a chemical that is known to help reduce chronic seizures in the brain.
this family had to move out of texas,
purchase land in Co. apply for a liscense, and are still being held in the beuracrtic legislation of the whole thing.
The kid of these parents currentally have a neurological condition where he has active seizuers at least 20-30 times a day.
with this chemical he is down to just 2 a day....
but hes taking it illegally
>>
>>599448831
If you can't drink without getting weird, don't drink, if you can't smoke without getting weird, don't smoke. If you can do both, enjoy the world. I hear voices on alcohol, drug introduced psychosis. Can smoke without any harm, or slightest psychotic effects.
>>
As someone who has been psychotic from pot, I would say it definitely depends on how it's grown in regards to wether or not it's harmful.

Apparently miracle-gro can really fuck up the plant.
>>
File: 1407501169201.jpg (41KB, 369x604px) Image search: [Google]
1407501169201.jpg
41KB, 369x604px
>>599448831

Fuck you nigger. Not everyone who smokes wears pot leaf jumpsuits and pot leaf socks with pot leaf bumper stickers you fucking asshole. You are the one making generalizations about how stoners are all the same. How would you like it if everyone who was sober was portrayed like this?

>pic related, you
>>
>>599448831
The only kind of weed smokers I hate are the kind of people who wear the marijuana leaf apparel. Fucking cancer.
>>
>>599453325
i have a Weedeater band hat that has a pot leaf on it. i wear it because i like the band. do you hate me too?
>>
>>599448831
>Am I wrong to have this opinion?
not wrong but certainly stupid.
you think you are the first person to smoke and notice that it changed you a bit? you think you are the first person to "lose friends because of smoking"?

you aren't special son. you are just someone who has smoked and doesn't appreciate "stoner" culture.
>people who pull up the "0 recorded overdoses" excuse
that is not an excuse but rather a matter of fact... i am no medical professional but to the best of my knowledge there has never once been someone who OD on cannabis alone.

i am not saying someone didn't drink/smoke get into a car crash. i am not saying someone didn't have some crazy allergic reaction with other factors involved.
i AM saying that i 100% believe that cannabis can't kill a person by itself. there has to be other factors involved
>>
>>599448831
potheads are the biggest fucking fags in the world
>>
>>599450336
this. your friends are probably just whiney bitches that'd snap at anything anyway. They just happen to also be stoners. Correlation isn't causation brah. That said I'm a long term smoker, and I'm off it for Lent (not religious but its a common thing here so its a handy time to do this). There is definite dependance, but I'll know come Easter whether its genuinely been fucking my head.
>>
>>599453325
And have a pot leaf phone decal and pot leaf backgrounds and pot leaf screensavers and pot leaf tattoos and pot leaf jewellery and pot leaf posters and pot leaf dvds (pineapple express) and pot leaf parents and pot leaf life
>>
Ops a faggot
>>
>>599453550
>weedeater
did we just become best friends?
>>
>>599453550
>weedeater
fuck yes
>>
File: 1376285252255.png (75KB, 983x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1376285252255.png
75KB, 983x1013px
>>599448831
I think that in some cases marijuana can be used for medicinal purposes. I smoke weed alot but I also dont have a pot leaf tattooed on my face. I smoke weed because it honestly helps me sleep and relax. Its a nice way to just forget about things for a little while. I understand why you hate the people who smoke it because believe me, I hate a shit ton of them too.
>>
>>599448831
Weed is for old women with cataracts and arthritis....

Stoners just look stupid now, like they're taking a geriatric medicine. Put pot leaves on your adult diapers and find a real drug.
>>
Because faggy stoners are fucking retarded
>>
>>599453741
yes, now lets smoke some weed and listen to sixteen tons
>>
>>599454014
god luck and good speed and hash bowls, you got a date. :)
>>
>>599453550
If someone (like in OP's pic) wears weed related apparel because they smoke weed or if they think they're cool because they smoke they just look fucking stupid.
>>
>>599454416
good times
>>
>>599453550
yes
>>
I use it for my Ulcerative Colitis and side effects of Remicade.. Helps joint pains go away, and relaxes my stomach.
>>
>>599454014
>>599454416
I get to see weedeater all the time since I live in NC and they're from somewhere around the coastal area (not sure where maybe Greensboro or some shit).

Great band, lunatic guys. Dave Dixie collins chugging that cough syrup and alcohol then puking all over the stage. Yus
>>
You're not wrong or right, but you are a faggot for a giving a shit about what others do.
>>
>>599454880
ive seen em 5 times in west virginia. last show me and my band got to hang out with them and scott wino and smoke weed for a little bit, till the faggot owner kicked us out
>>
>>599449353
no I quit after 6 years and am extremely bipolar and have some paranoid ideations, there is evidence that backs this shit up I've known 6 other people who smoked daily for years and have all turned crazy like me more even who smoked less. I don't care if you use it responsibly but don't disregard allll the facts about it's ability to possibly bring about long term mental health effects
>>
>>599448831
You are right I smoked weed pretty heavily and now it is occasional and I can feel it fucked me pretty good.And I always hated those type of stoners that smoke weed and think its good for them,you smoke it cause you like the high
>>
>>599448831
>knew group of people growing up
>they hop into any alternative social group that is "cool"
>were townies, then goths, then emos
>suddenly smoking weed is the "cool" thing to do
>they all get weed related nicknames like "toke", "drag" and "bong"
>insist on calling each other that, encourage others to call them by their weed names
>wear weed related clothing, hats, shirts, all have marijuana leaf on them
>all they did was talk about smoking, bongs (but not about bong), hash brownies
>even when they ate lunch "woaah this would be cool as shit when I have the munchies"
>whenever they meet people, the first thing they do is ask if they smoke
>they got no work done in A levels
>worked part time to pay for weed
>student learning allowance (£20 a week) or some shit went straight on weed
>sold their stuff to buy weed
>all they did was wake up, smoke, school, smoke on lunch, then smoke in the evening before bed
>failed school, which was a massive surprise to everyone
>couldn't remember a fucking thing because they smoked so much at night before bed
>after failing A levels they rented a house together
>tried finding stuff to grow their own weed
>realised they are too retarded to follow internet instructions
>sold most of their possessions, TVs, laptops, to buy weed instead of growing equipment
>now have nothing apart from sofas and beds
>all they do is walk about town all day
>whine that they never have money to pay for things they want, when they get £20, they buy weed, then whine they don't have enough weed
I fucking hate stoners.
>>
>>599455353
stfu fagget that's only your problem that you are "crazy" now because of weed
kek there are older more successful people who have been enjoying cannabis long before you were born and they still do to today.

why does everybody in this generation think they are the snowflake and that there own personal experiences can override human nature or 1000s of years of history.
i bet you smoked spice you dumb nigga
>>
>>599448831
i too hate stoner faggots
>>
>>599455483
hahaha weed nicknames. you're blaming the weed, but in reality those people were just fucking idiots to begin with, and they just cling to weed and make it look bad.
>>
I smoke weed on a daily basis and the only clue you'll get when you look at me is red-yellow-green earphone case.
>>
>>599453931
this. weed helps me sleep when i got something big like a presentation the next day and i can't sleep because nerves
>>
>>599453301
boring b8
>>
I'm a casual smoker and I fucking hate stoners. Weed won't kill you or anything, but you can't say it doesn't affect your life. You see it on hardcore smokers, ever noticed how you can spot a stoner just by the way he laughs even when not high? The rhythm of how they talk?
>>
>>599448831
>People who will defend it on the basis of medicine.
for ptsd and seizures, it IS medicine as it prevents the seizures and eases the anxiety without the other side effects that many pills have.
>>
>>599455483
those types of people should be identified foremost as degenerates and incidentally as stoners
>>
> have a cone dude and relax man

I've smoked quite a bit of weed over the years (not so much in the last couple of years) but I still don't understand this attitude. Whenever I get high i dont relax its kind of like a crazy ordeal that i just happen to enjoy.
>>
I understand OPs annoyance with the people who have to buy everything with a pot leaf on it. Many have never smoked before or maybe just a couple times and they see it as being rebellious or something, and it pisses me off as well, they're the kind of people that give the leaf a bad name.
If you feel the need to scream at everyone you love smoking, you're doing it wrong.
I laughed at the laced with acid part, it's understandable though because of all the shit people actually /do/ lace it with. Your friends are probably crazy, m8.
>>
>>599448831
Your batshit dumb

Just smoke a bowl and shut the fuck up. It sounds like you hate obnoxious stoners. Why do people think they're so cool for smoking bud?
>>
>>599448831
I smoke only after i had a hard day at work. Not much people know it, except my dealer and girlfriend.
>>
>>599452397
if you're not 24 then how old are you?
>>
File: efrfefr.gif (686KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
efrfefr.gif
686KB, 278x300px
>>599448831
okay, so first of all that bitch needs to eat a goddamn burger
second, as someone who used to work in a convenience store in a crappy part of town I say fuck you
those slackers were the height of any shift I was on whenever they came in
I mean, sure, jackasses are jackasses but when you make a joke for the benefit of stoner they laugh their faces off
made me feel like Louis CK or some shit
>>
>OP is a pussy
/Thread
>>
>>599448831
have a cone dude and relax man.
>>
File: coke.gif (438KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
coke.gif
438KB, 500x375px
By the age of 15 already looked and sounded like a stoner. I never used the drug but for some reason I could just turn it on like a switch and be fucking high without doing shit. Everyone including my parents accused me of it but all drug test came up empty nothing.

Around 16 I became a casual user. I hated the weed culture because I think it's cringeworthy. I was really good friends with one kid in the stoner clique but I hated the rest I eventually started smoking with that one kid.

He was an outlier the rest just sat around they were all retarded they all just sat around and smoked. My friend however played sports for the school and was actually got good grades.

I think weed culture is dumb. Not only do you look like an autist it increases your chances of getting caught. I eventually grew up and went to collge why the rest of the stonerfags worked a McDonald's
tl;dr smoke weed but don't be a stoner
>>
>>599448831
I've been smoking pot on and off since I was 14 and I can say that the "hallucinations and not seeming like yourself is bullshit" the only thing pot ever did to me was make me unmotivated and even then that was just around the house, still got all of my school/work shit done easily. That being said potheads are fucking annoying "Bro I'm not getting high just to get high I'm medicating." "Dude look at this super dank" that kind of deal. The stereotype of a stoner is actually few in number. Out of me and my 6 friends that chill and smoke only my one friend acts all douchey like that and he's a douchebag anyway, so if it wasn't that it'd be something else.
>>
>>599449813
Withdrawals lulz
>>
>hey everyone look at me I'm a fucking douche with a loose grasp on reality and a massive superiority complex
>check out my blog post, I bet you all care
Please please please end yourself, you are the cancer that is killing this world.
>>
>>599457433
>fucking print out some greentext
>read it to the stoners
>???
>profit
I see alot of kids steal green text stories and I lve done it myself.
Anon your crazy how do you come up with this shit off the top of your head and without laughing.
>>
>>599448831
im gonna be straight with you OP. I smoke weed every single day. The amount of things I own with a pot leaf or other reference to weed on it? 0. you know why? because im not retarded like most pot heads. why attract attention to your vice?
>>
File: 1423857424391.jpg (12KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
1423857424391.jpg
12KB, 403x403px
I hated when I would move into a new neighborhood and see people outside smoking weed; you know, trouble makers outside obviously up to no good. Now I live in semi upscale neighborhood and I occasionally smoke a blunt outside with a friend. I'm starting to realize that I've become those people which I hated the most.

Have I really become one of those people that brings property value down... or rather, have I become that person in the neighborhood that people stay away from?
>>
>>599458117
Damn, actually, I can relate a lot with this. If I remember correctly I started using in the same capacity at the same time. I'm currently a heavy smoker (I probably shouldn't be what with college and whatever), but I've found myself in a similar social setting as well. When I started it was primarily because my girlfriend smoked, then I started smoking on my own. The only people I regularly smoke with are my childhood friends, neither of whom started smoking until our senior year of high school.

We all hate the stereotypical stoner fucks, but we hate all fucks, really.
>>
>>599458786
probably yeah
>>
>>599455483
Are you me?
No seriously that story is nearly the same as my experience with that kind of stoners.
Many of them went into a drugs frenzy and are now addicted to xtc and mdma.
I smoke weed and use psychedelics, but i have control over it.
>>
I smoke Marijuana, am I kewl yet guise???
>>
ive gotten too high too many times recently, does op hate me i need to know

his opinion really really really matters to me
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.