[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy's a pedophile and we've tried everything to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

This guy's a pedophile and we've tried everything to get him arrested so just send him pizzas and spam his phone 4065 Nicholas Drive, Cumming Ga 30040 and 7708618570
>>
>>
>>
first of all, not your personal army faggot
second, you're on /b/, we're pedophiles too
>>
>>
>>
>>
File: lol.png (168KB, 258x273px)
lol.png
168KB, 258x273px
>14 yo
>pedophile

America is so culturally destroyed that its not even funny.

I pity you faggots. I really do.
>>
>>598877432
Don't say "we're" that's like saying everybody on 4chan is a brony
>>
Send him CP!!
>>
>>598877965
idk if rape or autism
>>
If you want to get him arrested, you're doing it wrong.

You need someone who hasn't exposed theirself as an adversary and who can take on the guise of a sympathizer to extract sensitive information.
>>
He loves manmeat lovers pizza and his fuccboi daddy loves the local police department, his fat ass deserves all the donuts
>>
Actually we did everything right, we even called the feds on him after his ex girlfriend yelled rape after having sex with him and talking to the police didn't do shit.
>>
so think can take me down ???? i am on 4 chan and all these fuckers fear me so what have my address and phone number..big whoop.. your not going do shit my dad is cop !!!
>>
>>598877204
>mfw age of consent in my country is 14
Why are Americans so fucking retarded?
>>
whoever did this is going down !!! sick and tired of madness. deactivated my facebook so no one would bother me..but 4chan users are more pussy than facebook good luck trying harass me ...going crush everyone here...because your all pathetic !!!
>>
>>598879353
>age of consent
Read the messages the girl does not consent faggot.
>>
>>598878434
they are
>>
File: Untitled.png (18KB, 762x381px)
Untitled.png
18KB, 762x381px
The dude's 23 and it's consenting at 16 but only if you are 3 years older than consent age
>>
who cares... age shouldnt matter..lolve is love dumbasses,, ..its same as homosexuality..cant help it. and going act on urges.. and going act on them with these girls.. because they consent !!!
>>
>>598879280
Did his girlfriend go with you to report him?
>>
I'm not with them I just want him to get arrested already lol
Either way anyone that commits that sort of shit deserves to be locked up
>>
im going keep doing me.. quit trying to ruin my life.. this has to be justin armenta or lorenzo step or jacob adolphus stair...your only ones who know about this...
>>
Wrong wrong and wrong my friend, you're going to jail whether it takes 100000000$ worth of pizza or a punch in the face by the feds
>>
>>598881441
Not anymore.
>>
>>598881796
>>598881441
>>598881162
>>598880729
samefag trying to get a personal army riled up
>>
btw this guys the pedophile
>>
your going burn in hell because your all too much of pussies.. do seriously think there going waste time to harass me ??? they wont 4chan user..of /b/ have better things do like i do on this site..
>>
>>598877204
OP stop being a faggot and get some friends together, bag him up, beat the shit out of him and roll him down a hill
>>
Just shoot him you don't need an internet army to do that.
>>
Lolicon is banned :)>>598883012
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.