[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get my girlfriend to agree threesome with another girl?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2-girls-1-guy.jpg (226KB, 1280x922px) Image search: [Google]
2-girls-1-guy.jpg
226KB, 1280x922px
How do i get my girlfriend to agree threesome with another girl?
>>
You ask her simply, would you have a threesome with another girl.

If she says no, you either shut the fuck up and be happy or you find another gf that will do it.

Don't pressure this type of thing onto people. It can be traumatic if it's unwanted.
>>
>>595855757
tell her you'll do a threesome with a dude after
>>
>>595855985
If you say this, you better fucking do it, faggot.
>>
>>595855757
>>595855757
How many other dudes are you willing to let her fuck? If the answer is 0, prepare to be dissapointed. When a relationship moves into a "lets talk about threesomes" phase, then the relationship is basically over and just waiting to be finished off. If she is smart she will see this coming and have her next man lined up. So will you. Because you are about to be single dude.
>>
>>595855757

She has to be into girls
>>595856306

This guy is right... if you want to fuck another girl then you must be prepared to have her fuck another guy
>>
>>595855757
>How do i get my girlfriend to agree threesome with another girl?
Well, you have to find a chick who is open to that sort of thing to begin with. If you casually introduce the topic somehow, and her response is "hell no", then you might as well not even bother trying. If she sounds interested, then you need to work it a bit to make her actually want to do it. Work's not over yet, anon! Now you have to find the 2nd chick who you actually want to fuck around with, and who won't mind being nothing more than a fuck-toy. You'll probably want to make sure your woman picks her out, otherwise she might get jealous and all sorts of shit can happen.

Also - you must be willing to sacrifice your relationship if you actually do it. It might turn out that your woman gets insanely jealous/insecure//etc., and won't ever let what happened be anything more than a simple sex adventure, and read WAY too much into it. Three-ways are incredibly risky, and you better make sure your woman isn't an emotional basket-case.
>>
Depends if she's naturally easy and willing to do all sorts for affection. I had a friend whose bf convinced her to have a 3way with a random girl and it was basically him fucking her while my friend watched because he really just wanted to bone other people. When they broke up I had a go on her and I can see why he wanted other girls...
>>
>>595855757

i hate when asshats ruin a good photo with that skin smooth photoshop bs. hello...everyone can tell!!! ruins shit fuck!!!!
>>
>>595855757
sauce pls
>>
>>595855946
>SJW detected
If she says no, ask again, over and over, in the end she will say yes. If you don't want to ask over and over, try to initiate it behind her back, like at a party, do a drinking game with her and the other girl you want to bang and it will go by itself
>>
What worked for me was Penthouse Letters. I bought it and read all the threesome stories ti her. Then discussions ensued and she said she would try it. First time was a paywhore, all other times was pickups in bars and parties..
>>
>>595855757
been climbing up this tree for a while. to all you other fucking idiots saying you better be ready for a 3some with another dude, this isn't true at all your girls just a whore. most of my close female friends have had threesomes with their current or past boyfriends and i'm extremely jealous that they're so open and they all say it was an enjoyable experience and they have no interest in doing it with 2 guys. that's coming from 6 different girls. makes me extremely jealous of their openness because my current girlfriend is basically telling me that it isn't going to happen, although she has gotten with her best friend before. i'm an idiot because my ex was down for one and her friend was too a night we were out and she got too drunk and ended up curled up next to a toilet and i had dumped her shortly after
>>
Date rape faggot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.