[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

Continued

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 59

File: UntitledH.png (860KB, 640x652px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
UntitledH.png
860KB, 640x652px
Continued
>>
OP from the last thread here. I told this in the previous thread. Figured I'd put it here

>Earlier this year, my wife and I decided we would drive out to the mountain to go watch the Perseid meteor showers. If you don't know, this happens August of every year. We head up, have a good night, yadda yadda.
ShootingsStars.gif
>Around 3am, we decide to start the 90 minute trek home. Driving along, we enter this one stretch of highway that for whatever reason always creeped me out and I never really knew why.
>Off in the distance I see a fire service road approaching. We are a good 20mi in either direction from even a hint of civilization. As I get closer, I see the shape of some people but don't think anything of it. People camp out here. Whatever.
>As we get even closer I get this freaky feeling. It is pitch black out here without lights. And when I approach these people I realize why. There are a total of 6 men, all wearing black, or at least very dark color robes.
>1 facing the road wearing some sorta generic mask that makes it look like you don't have a face
>The other five facing away from the road and all of their arms are up in a T shape.
>I speed up to get the fuck outta there and the man facing the road steps out into it and stands there until he fades into the distance of my rear view mirror.

I still have no idea what I stumbled upon, but holy fuck that was creepy
>>
File: 1406047777952s.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406047777952s.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
I was walking home last night, when I felt the urge to poop. I had to use a creepy, old public bathroom. It was down at the end of a street full of abandoned houses. Very spooky. I went into the bathroom, opened the door of the first stall and peeked inside. There was graffiti on the walls. On the right, it said “This bathroom is haunted” and on the left it said “This writing will change”. Creepy, huh?

I went into the stall, pulled down my pants and sat on the toilet. While I was pooping, I started thinking about the strange graffiti. Maybe I’m superstitious, but I just had to take another look. On my right, it said “This bathroom is haunted” and on my left it said “This writing will change”.
>>
File: deathmetal.jpg (306KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
deathmetal.jpg
306KB, 1280x960px
>>
New OP, my story from last thread, requesting more sleep paralysis stories

> 13
> Wake up in the middle of the night
> Strong urge to look at door
> See head of shadow figure rise up to beam of the hallway light through the top crack in the door
> Petrified like never before in my life
> Tried to scream but couldn't
> Shadow figure runs towards me swaying side to side
> Disappears once its a foot from my bed
> Fall back to sleep
> Wake up next morning
> Remember everything
> Don't tell anybody because they'll think im crazy
> Sleep in sisters room for next month
> Didn't know what sleep paralysis was
> Thought demon was in my room for years
>>
I really miss my sister. I’m 8 years old and my sister is 12. Ever since I can remember, our family has always been poor. My sister and I had to wear the same clothes every day and the kids at school used to make fun of us. Last year, my sister ran away from home. Even though we shared a bedroom, she never warned me she was going to leave. If I’d known, I probably would have begged her to take me with her. When I woke up in the morning, my mother told me my sister was gone. My parents said they are still searching for her, but I don’t think they’re putting in a lot of effort.

Not long after that, my parents won the lottery. My mom said she found the winning ticket in a dumpster. When I saw all the money in the briefcase, I thought our problems were over. I was wrong. My parents immediately went on a spending spree. My dad bought himself a new car and a big TV. My mom bought herself some nice new dresses and lots of jewelery. They didn’t buy me anything.

“What happens when all the money runs out,” I asked them.

“Don’t worry,” replied my mom. “We’ll still have you.”

I guess that means they love me. Doesn’t it?
>>
>>592754285
Thank you for continuing. I ran two threads in a row that maxed it. I'm glad it's been a successful night.
>>
cont from >>592753807
>It's completely white in colour, but it's got that "Living in nature" dirtiness on it too
>This thing has a torso quite like a cow, big thick, probably why I thought it was a cow in the first place
>It's got 4 legs, but each leg is about twice the length of a normal cows leg, but just as skinny
>The way it ran was what scared me, and it still scares me today
>it didn't run like normal livestock, it was grotesque in how it ran, it looked like it was basically trying to throw itself towards us, while keeping balance, and it was fucking fast too, faster than any cow i've ever seen, and it was relentless, it didn't run gracefully like a deer or shit, it was going hell for leather, limbs just flailing around when not on the ground and it's head going from side to side madly
>Couldn't quite make out it's head but it was pretty thick in shape, no horns, no distinguishable eyes or ears or just sort of a black gash for a mouth
>on the other end of it's body where you'd expect a tail was just a lump of of flesh, not torn open or anything, just a large lump, looked a lot like the head did
>Notice that all the other cows that were just outside the forest have fucking stampeded to the other end of the field, they wanted to get away from whatever the fuck it was, and fast
>But the creature wasn't chasing them, it was just running down towards the road, towards us
>Car travels by and i just stare at it in horror unable to look away
>Dad driving doesn't notice it, just keeps driving, and eventually we pass it, and i can't see it anymore due to the forest
>Talk with my sister sitting next to me, she saw it too and was scared

To this day I don't know what the fuck that thing was, but it was there, I saw it, my sister saw it, I remember exactly how it ran and how every other living thing around it just wanted to get the fuck away from it,
>>
>>592754519
A young girl was locked in a coalshed. She was crying. Through her tears, she noticed an old lamp sitting among the pieces of coal. She picked it up and began rubbing off the coal dust.

Suddenly a genie appeared and said, “I will grant you one wish. Choose wisely, for one wish is all I can grant.”

“Please make my parents disappear!” cried the girl. “I really hate them!”

“Your wish is my command,” said the genie. “Go to sleep tonight. Before you wake up in the morning, your wish will be granted.”

The next morning, the girl woke up and went downstairs. She found her mother and father sitting at the kitchen table, eating breakfast. The girl immediately regretted making the wish. She ran out to the coalshed and began rubbing the lamp.

The genie appeared and asked, “Are you happy now?”

“Please let me take back the wish I made yesterday”, begged the girl.

“I am sorry,” said the genie. “Once a wish has been granted, it cannot be taken back.”

The young girl began crying bitterly.
>>
>>592754095
Fuck, dude.
>>
>>592754519
Sold the daughter?
>>592754686
Adopted?
>>
>>592754197
Cute
>>
>>592754686
There were two young girls, named Mandy and Melissa, who were identical twins. They lived with their parents and older brother in a large mansion on the edge of town. Everybody was jealous of the girls because their father was rich and he bought them everything they wanted.

One dark night, the girls were kidnapped. When they awoke, they found themselves blindfolded and tied to chairs. The girls were extremely frightened and began to cry.

Suddenly, Mandy heard a high-pitched voice whispering in her ear. It was the kidnapper.

“I have contacted your parents and I am demanding one million dollars ransom,” he said. “If you try to escape, I will kill Melissa.”

Then, Melissa heard the kidnapper whispering in her ear.

“I have contacted your parents and I am demanding one million dollars ransom,” he said. “If you try to escape, I will kill Mandy.”
>for some reason i can't fully wrap my head around this one
>>
it's not creepy i guess...but localized in the kitchen i often hear footsteps, drawers opening and closing, whispers, and something rummaging through the utensils. damn skeletons after my good silver.
>>
>>592755222
Jewletons
>>
>>
>>592754566
Just trying to imagin the "running" movement as described has me disturbed as fuck.
>>
>>592755351
kek
>>
>>592755077
The kidnapper can tell the twins apart, it's the brother.
>>
>>592755077
>Identical twins
>Knowing which one is which
>high-pitched voice
The kidnapper was the mother?
>>
>>592755500
This,theyre identical
>>
>>592755077
Maybe the kidnappers think the parents will blame whichever daughter returns?
>>
>>592755543
>he said
>>
Oh yeah
Then the brother, but a high-pitched voice? why put that part in?
>>
A man was working in his toolshed when his son came in crying.

“What’s wrong, Son,” asked the father.

“Daddy, I was playing marbles with the other boys at school,” whimpered the little boy. “One of them stuffed a ball bearing in my ear and it won’t come out.”

“Don’t worry son,” said the father. “I’m sure I have something here that will get it out.”

The father’s favorite hobbies were science and woodwork. His workshop was filled with all manner of contraptions, gizmos and inventions. He gazed around his toolshed and his eyes settled on a super-strong electro-magnet he had built himself.

“This machine here is a magnet,” he told his son. “The ball bearing is metal, so when I turn this machine on, it will yank the ball bearing out.”

The man placed his son’s ear up against the magnet. He flicked the switch and there was a loud clang. His son crumpled to the floor, killed instantly.
>>
>>592755761
aimed at
>>592755611
>>
A few years ago my wife and I ended up moving to Colorado from Texas.

Specifically, we drove from Dallas to Aurora, hitting part of New Mexico along the way.

About an hour into New Mexico, after the first town there's nothing but road until you start hitting mountains.

It was dark and we were the only car on the road for hours, but we kept seeing lights behind us like, in pace with our car.

These fucking things followed us. We'd stop for gas and to take a piss, get back in the car, and boom. Lights behind us. We even wasted half an hour waiting to see if a car would pass us up on the side of the road.

(cont)
>>
>>592755761
Probably trying to be a faggot and hide his voice.
>>
>>592755761
He was faking his voice?
>>
Some real shit right here
>be me 17
>trying to sleep
mother wakes up in the middle of the night goes to use the restroom someone is brushing their hair
>mom what are you doing up so late
mother says need to use the restroom but isabel is in there
>must be sis she has that good indian hair
suddenly remember sister is sleeping over at my aunt's ranch
>mom isabel is with dahlila
run to the restroom nobody their just a red brush
>>
nightmare fuel
>>
>>592755793
Put the magnet up to the wrong ear
>>
>>592755793
kek, he went to the wrong ear and scrambled his boys brains.
>>
>>592755793
Used the machine in the wrong ear, it drilled straight into his skull
>>
>>592755793
Wrong ear. No fucking creepy.
>>
>>592755793
It was in the other ear?
>>
>>592755761
The girls were young. The brother is older but not by that much? Or he was trying to disguise it.
>>
>>592755611

>Jealous of the girls
Parents aint buy him shit
>Whispers to each name
Can tell apart
>>
>>592755793
wrong ear
>>
>>592755928
isabel is kill
>>
>>592755828
>>592755900
>>592756044
Yeah probably, just figured you've got to analyse all things in the post for these weird, cryptic ones
>>
>>592756122
no
>>
>>592756122
THEN WHO WAS BRUSH
>>