[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feels thread /b/ ?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 86

File: 1389764500196.jpg (125KB, 750x376px) Image search: [Google]
1389764500196.jpg
125KB, 750x376px
feels thread /b/ ?
>>
File: pepe-blee.jpg (85KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-blee.jpg
85KB, 1000x1000px
>be me, 29, living in Miami
>walking in park coming off anti-depressants
>see people on dates, holding hands
>families, together with kids
>they make it look so easy; connecting with people
>mfw i'll forever be alone
>>
File: 1418932011446.jpg (1MB, 1199x4953px) Image search: [Google]
1418932011446.jpg
1MB, 1199x4953px
>>
File: 1399240754818.jpg (133KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
1399240754818.jpg
133KB, 500x648px
>>
File: the place.png (1014KB, 1744x3204px) Image search: [Google]
the place.png
1014KB, 1744x3204px
>>
File: 1399240704952.png (347KB, 500x660px) Image search: [Google]
1399240704952.png
347KB, 500x660px
>>
wrote this, looking for opinons

Goodnight earth
The only source of light I’ve thoroughly known since birth

Goodnight Moon
I hope this is not too soon

Time will continue to travel
Adrift aimlessly amongst empty space
This life has been completely unraveled
Looks like I haven’t won the race

Goodnight earth, goodnight moon
Keep on playing those cosmic tunes
>>
File: feel medic.jpg (88KB, 900x476px) Image search: [Google]
feel medic.jpg
88KB, 900x476px
here's something to listen to while you feel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksUWdBvLfYo
>>
>>591847812
I liked it.
>>
>>591847812
that's a bit classic, but it sounds good anon
>>
File: 1418930898407.jpg (662KB, 2816x1760px) Image search: [Google]
1418930898407.jpg
662KB, 2816x1760px
>>
File: 1399240864311.jpg (120KB, 496x624px) Image search: [Google]
1399240864311.jpg
120KB, 496x624px
>>
File: sad cat.jpg (64KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
sad cat.jpg
64KB, 500x667px
>>
>>591845548
Not really feels, but I'm gonna use this thread to vent.

>be 24
>have a ok girlfriend, dedicated and nice but not the hottest and a bit overweight. been together for ~4 years
>she talks about marriage and kids all the time, I explicitly say I am not ready, and it will be a few years before I am
>She is good as a girlfriend but I have doubts I want to spend the rest of my life with her
>Have a cute friend, we hit it off great whenever together.
>Get drunk with her and my friends. We are having a great time as usual.
>get very drunk, don't remember much but I do remember holding her and telling her I like her on ride home.
>don't remember the rest of what I said or did, if we kissed or not.
>her bf was driving our group home, he is a fucking beta as I am sure he saw me all over her and didn't do shit. Although they spend pretty much all their time together she refuses to say that he is anything more than a fuckbuddy she is using to me and my friends.
I really don't want to fuck things up as friends because while we aren't the closest friends I want to spend more time with her.
I want to try to pursue her, and drop my current gf who I have a life together with right now, we share a room in a house etc. Even if it doesn't work out I feel this as a way out of my current situation.

But I just feel so bad for my current girlfriend, she clearly loves me more than anything. Haven't been able to seriously even try to break up with her

Sounds stupid and childish when I put it down but there it is anyways
>>
>IQ 150
>Mechanical Engineer
>Everyone tells me I'm a genius
>Though I am proud their praise doesn't mean anything to me.

every evening I find myself sitting by the open window in my apartment with a glass of gin, smoking cigarettes, filled with a crippling longing for my childhood sweetheart who I left behind to pursue my career. We no longer keep in touch.
>>
>>591849690
>not knowing IQ hasn't been used in a long time to measure intelligence
>>
>>591849902
hardly the point of my story.
>>
File: 1391243687500.png (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1391243687500.png
29KB, 500x500px
>>
My social life died a long time ago, the body's starting to stink. I've only just caught up with the fact. Illnesses are fucking crazy, dude.
>>
File: 1420208736163.gif (4MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1420208736163.gif
4MB, 400x224px
>>591845548
Wtf is feels about this???
If it was one person in particulsr i'd get it but srsly who is beta enough to get down by such a wussy statement
>>
>>591849348
Think of yourself, not just your gf. Honestly if i were in your shoes, I would drop my gf and pursue the friend.

Try to imagine yourself ten years later. You know your not going to marry your current gf, and you've lost contact with your friend. By now you're gonna be regretting staying with your gf just to make her feel better for a while.

You're 24. You're still young. Use this to your advantage. You're smart by not wanting to get married for a while. When you find the girl you want to spend the rest of your life with, you'll know. Until then, fuck bitches get money.
>>
I feel like im at this point where Ive partied my ass off after high school, had some great times, but now all those people I met are gone. Theyre just memories and Im looking forward and thinking like.. Wtf do I do now? 9-5 jobs suck, school sucks, so what now? Anyone else get this?
>>
>>591850871
I'm finishing school in this year and I feel the same. Almost lost all contact I've had with people for last 6-7 years.
>>
>>591850871
me, but I wouldn't know either.
I'm just going to dedicate my life to my career now. I need a purpose
>>
I don't know what to do /b/

I have a descent family who loves me but I never wanted to die more in my life

Basically I got held back socially as a child and now I'm in college with no actual friends (the only friends I have are drug abusing fuckheads and people I talk to at school). I'm friends with this 10/10 perfect women but she has a boyfriend and its killing me cause I cant have her. I have never had a gf and have never met anyone as fucking awesome as her. Her bf is too perfect and I cant even compete at all

I have no talents and no job and can't kill myself because of what it would do to my family

Can someone tell me what to do, or maybe just give me advice
>>
>>591851283
Yea Im 25 and have maybe 2 actual friends in the whole world. I guess I'll just get a job and look for meaning.
>>
>>591850871
Move on. Yes, most likely you will never see those people again, but that's not always a bad thing.

Set goals. Meet goals. If you want to meet people, go to places that interest you.

Clubs, sports bars, concerts. If you want to meet new people, you're gonna have to put yourself out there.

As for the job, strive to find a career that suits you. It could be military, aviation, whatever. find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life. Sounds cheesy, but think about that when you're busting your ass to land that job at NASA or the CIA.
>>
>>591850567
Thanks /b/ro. I do think I don't always put myself first when I should. I am going to talk to my friends and start the breakup process.

Cheers.
>>
Shieet, I'm out.
This thread is worse than gore.
>>
File: 1392327508284.jpg (99KB, 450x619px) Image search: [Google]
1392327508284.jpg
99KB, 450x619px
>>
>>591851674
Well fuck Captcha ate my 5 paragraph response.

Look essentially what I wanted to say was talk to her. Say you want to find someone and start dating. Maybe she can introduce you to some of her friends

You aren't settling for second best. Take off your rose tinted glasses and look around. There is always another girl who's better.
>>
>>591847529
holy shit, the feels
>>
>>591851674
I have been in your position, trust me and take these words literally:

>avoid all people who do drugs
>shit gets better after college
>get a job and always be working
>the mind degrades alone, you feel shit because you have no support group of friends
>work helps distract you, make friends at work
>hindsight is a bitch, don't worry about the past ever
>get the fuck over your bitch, she doesn't matter, girls aren't unique, they're all the same, find one that is just as attractive and your good
>>
File: pepe-eyes-closed.png (45KB, 255x248px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-eyes-closed.png
45KB, 255x248px
>>591853779
>shit gets better after college
>>
>>591850401
It's a cognitive bias to pay excessive attention to negative reactions. Symptomatic of depression - that's the clinical disorder, not the horny teenage angst kiddies mistake for depression
>>
>>591853779
Pretty much most and all of this.
Only thing I disagree on is not all grills are the same.
You just have to sort through heaping piles of shit before finding a decent one
>>
>>591854326
sorry, it gets better if you try and aren't a useless waster

also everyone has like a stupid identity crisis in their early twenties, seriously get motivated and over it or you wont go anywhere and you die sad

>you make your own happiness and have to work for it, if your lazy you wont be happy.
>>
>>591851674
I feel you, bro. Basically the same thing happened to me. I've had friends, except that I couldn't really feel connected with them. Felt like a loner for some massive time, got into uni and stuff. I'm currently seeing a solid 8/10 redhead, and beginning to come out of my shell, and things are improving. My advice to you:
Find something you love doing and do it.
Don't carry the world on your shoulders (I know for a fact that this is almost killing you - it almost got me too)
And since you will carry the world in your shoulder anyway, don't take shit from anybody. They don't know you, and they certainly don't care about you. So why are you gonna let a bunch of fuckers tell you how to live your life?
And I know, too, that it will feel lonely. Very, very lonely. And in the end, even loneliness will leave you, and you will feel hollow. But hang in there. You hang in there. It gets better. I promise.

Sincerely, a fellow anon who's been to hell and back
>>
Hey /b/ros,

How many of you workout? tell me:
>depressed or not
>exercise frequency
>how often you leave your house

I used to be depressed all the fucking time but then i started exercising and going out more and it really helped
>>
>>591855023
I'm trying. mental health stuff... biology fucked me.

getting better though, finally off psych meds..
>>
>>591849902
>not knowing IQ hasn't been used in a long time to measure intelligence
>it never ends

Kek / 14.79
>>
>>591845548
>TOP EBAYER A+++
holy fucking kek
>>
>>591855132
I hope it does anon, I fucking hope it does

Cause I can't keep going like this
>>
>>591855577
I have biological depression if there is such a thing, but, I do find exercise helps me. It doesn't take it ALL away, but it certainly helps.

>depressed
>frequency: daily (at least a walk on off days)
>leave house: daily

I think the key is not over selling. Lifting depression is a bunch of little things, and, exercise is certainly one of them but not the entire answer.

Exercise is also important for getting good sleep. So, lots of lurking variables make it even more important. but, again, I don't think it is the end all some people make it out to be
>>
>>591855577
Used to work out. Having a gymbro helps a lot. Having that person so you can motivate each other is good.
I used to be depressed. A year after I stopped working out.

I try to exercise a couple times a week even if its just pushups/chinups and some body weight shit. Running would be better

I leave my house every day for work or going out. 30m walk to work every day. Fresh air is amazing.
>>
File: pepe-anxious.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-anxious.png
96KB, 241x228px
>>591855577
too much anxiety to go to a gym

don't even know where to start
>>
>>591853779
I have been alive for almost 20 years and have never met someone as cool and as perfect as her. I honestly don't think I ever will again.

Because of my shit social past it's really hard for me to make friends. The fact that I was able to make her a friend blows me away, I mean what can I possibly offer her?

I used to laugh at people who killed themselves or hated life over a girl, now I know exactly where they're coming from

Things are tough all over, I can only hope for it to get better
>>
File: pepe-gun-fire.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-gun-fire.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>my psychiatrist turned me into a drug addict
>said it would get better if I took all this
well it didn't.

I want to kill that mother fucker, getting off these fucking benzos has been hell.
>>
>>591857155
Hold on anon, you'll make it, trust
>>
File: pepe-it-ends-now.gif (84KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-it-ends-now.gif
84KB, 403x392px
>>591857294
they are fucking crooks. I should make sure they never hurt anyone else.
>>
>>591847529
fuck man
>>
>>591856732
I know that nothing hurts more than knowing the person you just magically met then fell for is unattainable. But hang in there anon, shit will get better. You're young and in college, you WILL meet other girls, just act on it when it happens

A life of loneliness is worse than a life cut short, just hold on
>>
File: pepe-hanged.jpg (8KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-hanged.jpg
8KB, 300x295px
>>591857764
>A life of loneliness is worse than a life cut short
going to write that down as another excuse to kill myself
>>
ive been jobless for 10 years and hated every minute of it, ive been so ashamed that i lied to everyone i know besides my wife who kinda ignores the lies.

i want to work, but i have no diploma's and skills, i tried working in construction and flipping burgers but both were horrible with horrible bosses, i have issues with talking to people

my wife treats me like a prince though, always talking about how awesome i am and i always feel shitty knowing she cant see me for who i really am

i wish i was brave enough.
>>
>>591857155
Taper off them slowly, withdrawals can kill you off those.

Give me the rest for the advice
>>
>>591856732
Get a job. Seriously. Make work friends.

Losing your shit over a girl is understandable but stupid. Welcome to humanity where everything is irrational.

Stop hoping and do.

Making friends is only as hard as you make it to be. Making friends at school is super hard and I get that. I have like only 2 friends I keep in contact with from post secondary.

My experience... Make work friends. Even if you work part time just get a job with people around your age. Don't push to be friends immediately but just like be friendly and nice and maybe hang out outside of work.

You're not even 20 man. You literally have 3/4 of your life ahead of you still. Give yourself 4 more years. Every year will change you. You will mature and change and the people around you will change. My dad always told me to keep in contact with anyone you want to stay in your life. Just message them on facebook or some shit. Go catch up over a couple beers.

You feel for this girl, what makes her so different? think about that. I've almost fallen for girls and I realized the only reason was literally because they gave me some attention when I needed it most.
>>
>>591858066
Go back to school.

Just do it. Give yourself a mission and go fucking do it.

It's literally that easy.

Appreciate your wife she sounds awesome. Cherish her. Be happy you have someone so supportive. It sounds like she is willing to stick it out to the bitter end with you.
She does see you for who you are and knows you are more and better than that.
That puts you ahead in so much.
>>
File: pepe-mad.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-mad.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>591858070
yeah, that part they don't tell you.

how can these fucks get away with this shit? I know all kinds of people taking benzos, are they all going to have this horrible withdrawal? or do they just stay on them forever?
>>
>>591855734
I had 3 major operations before i turned 20 and a few mental breakdowns, but all the mental stuff i did alone because i was proud

pride is stupid, when you have a good support group then you can share problems and it really does help, shit gets better bro, slug it out, realize people do care and work towards what makes you happy
>>
File: 0056785523.png (249KB, 581x432px) Image search: [Google]
0056785523.png
249KB, 581x432px
>gained 36 kilos in two years despite 4 soccer training sessions a week and game on weekends for last 9 years
>had to stop playing soccer because I became too fat
>I've been winning math contests and use to be top of the class student back in middle and high school, now failing at math in college
>literally became dummer
>losing sight, 90% in left eye, 70% in right
>chronic tiredness, waking up more tired than when going to bed, can't run more than 15 meters

Finaly after two MRIs, three hoispital stays, litres of tested blood and four stress tests diagnosed with extreme hypothyroidism and insuline resistance, and Hashimoto's is still a possibility.

After few months of taking the meds, I started to feel worse.
I couldn't move my little fingers at all, my legs didn't feel completly under control, started to miss keys on keyboard, drop objects etc.
Now I'm also diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.

Can anybody here wish me happy birthday?
>>
>>591858032
work for it and it is not lonely

YOU WORK FOR YOUR FUTURE HAPPINESS

if you kill yourself you lose the game before it becomes fun
>>
File: jew-feel.jpg (55KB, 571x515px) Image search: [Google]
jew-feel.jpg
55KB, 571x515px
>>591858732
Like who? Some cunt getting paid 150 bucks an hour to pretend ...next...
>>
>>591849348
If you're not happy with the gf, break it off. Stop lugging her on; you'll make it harder for both of you to part each other.
In regards to the other girl, I'd be a bit iffy about considering a long-term relationship with her... What if you were the bf's shoes? Would she do the same to you--that is, get into a relationship with you, and once she's bored of you, tell everyone that you're just some fuckbuddy? Girls like that just don't stop being sluts, sorry /b/ro.
>>
To who ever is feeling like there really isn't an end, after college/univeristy, working or not working:

>Spent the last 6 months loathing everyday
>Up at 6Pm, back in my parents house at 8Pm
>Left college (brit) and got a job in the city - 2 hour commute each way
>Hadn't seen any of the 'friends' I had at college since I left
>They are all too busy or just don't want to make the effort
>Finally new years eve came around and some people I knew invited me out
>Got fucked up on a fair amount of drugs and alcohol
>Realized something
>Expectations are bull shit
>There is a time and a place to figure the rest of your life out
>And it's not now
>Start to plan a trip
>Going to have to work another 6 months to make it a full year of employment so I have something on my CV
>In 6 months time I'm going to travel the world, by myself - You don't need friends to go anywhere.
>Start in England, work my way through Europe, Asia, down to Nz, Australia
>Hopefully find some answers to questions I haven't asked yet.
>>
>>591859105
Of course I will.
Happy birthday man.
If you got any internet friends ask if they want to do a skype party. Everyone get drunk on webcam in a giant skype call. Shits fun
>>
>>591858254
>what makes her so different

She's alot like me, her tastes, interests, not to mention she is my ideal women (tall, blonde, fucking drop dead gorgeous, blue eyes ect). I have never, fucking ever met someone like her. So the fact that she is beyond reach is literally the worst feeling that I have ever had.

I can barely go through my day without thinking fo her in some way. The worst part is shes my friend, so I see her all day at school and a lot of the time in-between classes its just us 2.

I understand your advice and thank you for it, but shes just too hard to get over, shes like cooking oil

like grease

Cause shes hot, and sticks to me

but it hurts like a bitch
>>
File: pepe-all-these-feels.jpg (21KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-all-these-feels.jpg
21KB, 450x600px
>>591859333
>your trips can't compete with these feels.
I've already played the game for 29 years.

I used to think suicide was all impulsive, but now I know it is something that can also grow in the back of your mind.. the only thing impulsive is when.

I don't want to feel these feels anymore.
>>
>>591859105
>your shitty life
well, at least its your birthday and you don't have harlequins disease or anything...
>>
>>591850084

True shit
>>
>>591859412
Thank's I'm getting drunk as we speak.
Needles to say I'm lacking friends, because I don't want them to see me in this form. I used to be fun, now I drink while browsing /b/.

>>591859712
exactly, untill I can lift the beer bottle I say I'm settled
>>
File: 1399336551655.png (16KB, 129x139px) Image search: [Google]
1399336551655.png
16KB, 129x139px
>>591859105
Happy Birthday to you, man.
>>
>>591859533
>shes like cooking oil, like grease,cause shes hot, and sticks to me.............but it hurts like a bitch

Fuck man thats deep. Shits gonna get better just ignore her
>>
>>591859105
if i could i would blow you just to make you feel better
>>
File: eres.gif (922KB, 496x372px) Image search: [Google]
eres.gif
922KB, 496x372px
>>
>>591859105
happy birthday bro
>>
>>591859582

Anon, you're 29. You have a job, you have savings. Just go man. Leave wherever you are and go somewhere you've never been. The next city over? Fuck that, go to Papa New Guinea - Why? Why the fuck - you think whatever you'll learn, find, discover and love will be worse that this?

No friends to go with? All that means is that you do want to do, go where you want to go, and no fuckers to stop you going back to that cute girl's place.

You're too overweight? You think living on a shoestring budget travelling from place to place won't turn you into some kind of hippie-ripped god? Maybe not, but it'll do fucking wonders regardless.

it's up to you man - either sit there unhappy, or venture into the unknown. And just fucking remember, the adventure starts when things go wrong.
>>
>>591859105
happy birthday anon
>>
>>591859533
That's tough. I'm sorry that it's that difficult for you. I can't tell you to stop loving? her so much.

I have a friend like that. All it took for me to get over my shit was honestly ask her if she would consider dating me but tell her you understand that she is in a committed relationship and just need to get it off your chest.

You're options are pretty simple. Tell her, don't be a dick and expect her to drop her boyfriend and run off with you, but if she is a mature reasonable human (you make that call) she can just politely explain her situation. Otherwise cut loose and cut ties. Either by letting her know you need to just do your own thing for a little while or cut ties entirely and ignore her.

>>591859971

Are you really lacking friends? If you called up your best friend from a year or two ago would he not love to go out with you or even just invite him over for a couple beers or a case...
>>
>>591847812
I liked it, Anon.
It makes me feel «sereine», it's a french word I don't want to translate.
>>
File: pepe-3.jpg (35KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-3.jpg
35KB, 396x388px
>>591860570
I have no job, some savings
I've already travelled, problem with travel is that I'm still with me. Still lonely.
I have no social skills, never had a gf, so, doubt I'll be "picking up a cute girl" .. I wouldn't even know how.

I'm over man.
>>
>>591859971
At least you're drinking, just ran out of beer :(
>>
I just bought a gun.
Bought myself 1 bullet at the gun store. Was cheap.
My life has been fucking harsh on me.
This is my last time, after the past 9 years, on /b/.
Thanks for the fun, guys.
See you in the basement in the sky.
>>
>>591860624
>>591860555
>>591860364
>>591860014
thanks, that's the best party I've been to in a year

>>591860651
I do sometimes hang out with an old friend, but that's only when he's in town, and he's currently not.

>>591861093
yeah, I have plenty, for some reason :D whole family thought alcohol is a perfect gift for christmas for me, so I'm all good here
>>
File: cold.jpg (121KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
cold.jpg
121KB, 800x500px
>>
>>591856491
you don't need to go to the gym, you can do jogging
>>
>>591859105
Happy Birthday bro
>>
>>591847060
>about 3AM
>Man on the phone is piss drunk, slurring his words like a fucking idiot
>"SOME FUKIN DOG JUS FUKIN BIT MY LEG"
>"Sir, is the dog currently near your location?"
>"NO BUT HE'S ABOUT TO BE"
>I can literally hear the guy running
>"I'MMA FIND THAT DOG AND I'MMA PISS ON IT"
>"We have just dispatched an ambulance toward your location. Stay away from the dog."
>"I'MMA FUKIN PISS ON THE DOG"
>I'm losing my shit at this point
>"Sir, I really need you to stay away from the dog"
>Hear a dog growling
>Hear the distinct sound of piss
>Hear the man screaming in pain as the dog bites him
>He hung up

I fucking died laughing at this.
Top motherfucking kek m8.
>>
>Nobody belongs anywhere
>Nobody exists on purpose
>Everybody is going to die
Now shut the fuck up and do something other than wallow in self pity.
>>
>>591861086

No job? Fucking happy days, you have no commitments.

Enough for a plain ticket is all you need. And anon, the cute girl is not the point. The point is that there are things out there that you don't know will make you happy. And until you see and experience those things - you will never know.

It's a big step admittedly and will take a lot of balls, but you're also forgetting that everyone you meet from the get go has no fucking idea who you are. And don't tell me that you're socially awkward because I'm just a guy who you've met in a bar who happens to know a lot of cool places and people.

You can't close doors on yourself - there's just no reason for it.
>>
>>591859105
tl;dr

But happy birthady anon
>>
like a month ago, I was going to ask a girl to be my girlfriend, we used to hold hands and hug a lot, but a friend of her, told me that she was in a little party and met a guy, like 2 hours after meeting him, they fucked in the bathroom. I am so disappointed of her, we were like bread and butter, our relation would have been perfect, but nope, she was a whore.
>>
>>591846284
There is much hope for you Louis bloom
>>
File: cb2634a.jpg (11KB, 243x200px) Image search: [Google]
cb2634a.jpg
11KB, 243x200px
>Having this girl I crush on, been on a couple of dates before, she's been nice and all.
>Getting her on a date again, to a gig of a band I know she really likes
>Going to tell her I like her, if she rejects me I'll be okay with it.
>Getting mentally ready on my way to the gig.
>She texts me "Sorry anon, I'm not feeling ok tonight. See you later."
>A week later she's on a relationship with a random anon.
>muh feelings
>>
>>591852294
>mfw I started sleeping with my old teddy for a brief period then one night freaked out over I don't remember what and tore him apart
>>
>>591862476
>not feeling ok tonight.
God the amount of times I've gotten this text...
Shit fucking sucks.

Well you said you would be ok with it. Go find that other fish... and you aren't in a desert.
>>
>>591849348
Do you love your girlfriend? If you do, stay; i you don't, staying will only hurt her more in the end.

Unfortunately, English is a terrible language to make this distinction, but I'll use the Swedish terms: you can be "förälskad", which is basically "crushing", on someone, but to actually "älska", that's a different story. Are you "förälskad" in this cute girl, or do you actually "älska" her?
>>
File: pepe-s4.png (69KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-s4.png
69KB, 396x388px
>>591862091
The problem is eventually you have to settle down someplace, and when you have depression and chronic anxiety, it is hard to ever really be comfortable. No matter where you are. Running away doesn't solve it, I've actually tried (I've been through most of the world).

I also have family, and, as long as I'm alive I seem to be somehow attached to them. I don't know how to escape that, and when I leave them they make me feel so guilty it is terrible. When I'm with them, they make me feel miserable. So, it's obviously me, not them.

I need to get a job and quit with this "mental disorder" shit, quit getting fucked up on jew drugs they say will help me, and fucking not being a pussy...but, its hard. Might be harder than I can handle. Sometimes suicide is the best option.
>>
>>591851674
dude you may not have talents now but you are a person and people are different from robots in that they can learn and grow and get better.

every day do something new. read a fucking book and you will know something new. get off your ass and go outside. take a hike, literally.

you will feel like shit, anon.

then one day you will realize something.
"wow, I can run to <someplace> without breaking a sweat" if you've been going to the gym, then you might say that. or if you've been going to school or studying you might realize that you know a lot about something others don't. put yourself in tough situations and you will become tough and all the other situations will be fucking easy.

and, there's always the military, but if you're not into that, don't do it.
>>
> have a nice family
> have a nice boyfriend
> have friends to hang out with
> have good grades, lucky enough to be able to study at university
> kinda pretty
> still feels sad
> feels bad for feeling sad
> stupid cycle
>>
>>591849690
Look her up on Facebook or Twitter and start talking again fagget tell her how you feel
>>
Well Anons. Heading out. I know this will 404. Maybe I'll see you guys in another feels thread at some point in the future. Stay happy. You'll get over your stuff.

PS >>591862996
English is a fucking shitty language. It's shit at everything. I hate how hard it is to actually word stuff in a manner that explains what I want to say. It borrows from so many languages but not well.
>>
>>591862953
I know, I'd prefer that she was straightforward about it and not leaving me with two fucking tickets while going to fuck another guy. I'm sure she saw it coming.
>>
>>591863336
anxiety for the future? what drives the sadness? I'm not a believer in depression, but I do believe anxiety causes one to become depressed (if that makes sense).

Fear is powerful, you sound scared. What of?
>>
>>591859334
>FRIENDS
>FAMILY

A woe is me, nobody loves me or cares attitude is a prison of your own making, you either realize that or die sad

but no, i don't know what i'm talking about because i am just some guy who doesn't really care trying to help over the internet

I've been through it, i know, realize this or cry as you finally break down and wrap your mouth around a barrel, i just hope you realize it could have gotten better

no in fact, i give up, go jump from something, i'm just another person who doesn't care, i tried and you pushed away, it was you not me

YOU ARE THE FAULT, YOU HOLD THE SOLUTION
>>
>>591859105
Happy birthday
>>
Dumping and reading your stories, probably won't reply but know somebody is thinking about you anons.
>>
>>591849690
She would've broken your heart, shit on the pieces, and ruined your life anyway. Good riddance, don't let romanticism fool you
>>
File: 1375369959906.jpg (49KB, 607x404px) Image search: [Google]
1375369959906.jpg
49KB, 607x404px
>>
>meet a shy, quiet girl with self esteem issues
>talk to her cause i figure she's an easy lay
> 6/10 nothing special, not pretty, but cute
>ends up being an amazing girl, we become close friends
>she always remembered my birthday, she was always there for me when i felt like shit, she listened to me rant and bitch.
>she was nicer than i deserved
>after a while it becomes obvious she likes me as more than a friend
>being a stupid faggot i turn her down when she confesses to me because i think that i can find someone better (hotter)
>by some miracle i do, get it in with an 8/10
>my friend was devastated, but said nothing
>"I'm happy for you, Anon."
>my gf hates her for some reason, not even out of fear of stealing me or anything.
>pretty cruel to her on a regular basis
>there are times when it got pretty intense
>im too ashamed even now, even here to admit to what we did to that poor girl.
>i side with my gf cause i dont want her to break up with me, so i start bullying her too.
>soon, everyone starts treating her like shit
>after a while it got easier to ignore my guilty conscience.
>my friend tries to back off, so we just ignore her for a while.
>halloween comes, my gf and some of her friends think of a prank to invite her to come to a party with us and then instead pelt her with piss balloons or something.
>"haha yeah lol thats gonna be so funny"
>we invite her, she's reluctant, but i insist and promise her it'll be fun.
>she believes me, puts on a gandalf costume and comes
>we're all riding in my car, stop in front of a random house in some faraway neighborhood we scouted out earlier
>it's pretty ghetto and kind of scary
>we end up just driving off after she gets out of the car and leave her
>tfw i remember she doesn't have a phone
>gf thinks thats hilarious
>i feel horrible, but i dont turn back
>she doesn't come back to school
>turns out she tried to kill herself when she finally got home. her parents pulled her out of school.
>>
>>591863667
People suck like that.
Sorry you got betrayed like that. Seriously. I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1412371940443.jpg (201KB, 625x900px) Image search: [Google]
1412371940443.jpg
201KB, 625x900px
Mandatory.
>>
>>591863686
>FRIENDS
>FAMILY
I don't have any...

I realize it is my fault. I was given everything, and I threw it all away.

I'll keep trying another year.
>>
>>591859105
Happy birthday man, I hope you had a nice day
>>
>>591853779
How do you get over said bitch
>>
>>591864290
best thing I've ever read with a 9gag tag on it.
>>
>>591861537
what the fuck no

stop

people say it gets better but YOU have to make it better

take your gun and have fun at a shooting range
>>
File: 1412376889223.jpg (537KB, 700x4542px) Image search: [Google]
1412376889223.jpg
537KB, 700x4542px
>>
>>591864234
Thanks /b/ro, if you were around I'd get you a beer
>>
Everyday I wonder why I bother people with my existence. I'm to cowardly to kill myself, but I deserve it. I feel happy when others are miserable. But I am highly empathetic until they leave because I just want to feel something besides sadness, besides the horrible happiness I get from hurting others.
>>
File: 1412377752391.jpg (42KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1412377752391.jpg
42KB, 500x250px
>>
>>591863670
Yeah, I don't know. For sure, I'm an anxious person and I'm really scared for the future but I don't really know why. I don't want to grow up, to become an adult, to have responsabilities... I feel the whole world's weight on my shoulder already, I don't need any other pressure.
And I'm still complaining for absolutely nothing.
>>
>>591847812
Would you mind if I used that as a songtext?
>>
>>591864292
Year is just starting man, you have eleven and a half months ahead of you. Start changing things tomorrow. I remember when my last gf left me for some other anon I went for some months of grief and heavy drinking alone at home. After that I decided it was enough of being a sissy and started to do things I wanted to do but was too busy to do before. I went back to college and started to learn homebrewing and cooking, now I got a group of friends who love coming home to dinner and drinking my brews (still no gf tho, but it will come sooner or later)
>>
>playing volleyball with friends at my school's gym
>finish up, everyone heads out and I start walking toward the gym
>phone starts buzzing
>"Call from Dad"
>fuck
>"Hey buddy, I just wanted to let you know..."
>fuck, fuck not in public
>eyes start welling up
>"Grandpa Buddy died today."
>my dad just lost his dad
>he's sobbing on the other side
>"I'm calling everyone now... We'll fly you out for the funeral. I love you."
>"I love you too dad, I'm sorry."
>he can barely talk between the sobs
>"Me too, bud."
>>
>>591864290
reading that made me want to fucking kill myself
>>
File: 1412378852522.png (332KB, 720x633px) Image search: [Google]
1412378852522.png
332KB, 720x633px
>>591865132
Oh yeah, me too man, I just about lose it every time I see it.
>>
>>591859582
You're already contemplating death why not just travel. You obviously don't care too much about your current situation
>>
File: 1412379255727.jpg (77KB, 600x616px) Image search: [Google]
1412379255727.jpg
77KB, 600x616px
>>
>>591864607
damn anon
>>
>>591859105
Happy birthday.
>>
>>591859105
I hope you find happiness, anon. Happy birthday.
>>
>>591859105
Happy birthday man
>>
>>591863199
It seems to me like you're just going by what your family tells you. Ditch the meds and get a job you love if you've done the travelling bit, even if it means going to night classes. Smoke a bit of weed here to take the edge off (watch David Attenborough documentaries, fuck anxiety) and there but none of that prescription shite.

Build up enough for a deposit on a flat, socialize with your new work colleagues.

'Harder than I can handle so kill myself'.

Are you fucking with me?

You could be Jesus reincarnated as a fucking dragon, mate. If you want to be happy. Just be happy - it's just in your head. At any rate, I'm off to bed - good luck pal, I really hope you don't kill yourself. Just smile, man. Even if you don't want to.
>>
File: 1413495746094.jpg (65KB, 700x507px) Image search: [Google]
1413495746094.jpg
65KB, 700x507px
>>
>>591865027
I was the same way in college. You're not complaining over nothing, some of us are just programmed that way. You likely have an anxiety disorder, but, hang in there and avoid drugs (really bad for us, because we are the most likely to get addicted through self medication) and careful with psychiatrists (they'll drug you).

Make sure you are studying what you love and not what you think you "SHOULD" be doing. Big difference between want and should. I did so many shoulds I ended up miserable after school, so, I speak from experience.

Life is scary, but, it's important to learn to be comfortable with yourself. That means being independent.

Side note: I tell my sister if she gets married, she still has to be independent that way if she ever wants to leave or something happens, she can and will never feel stuck.
>>
File: 1413496131666.jpg (89KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
1413496131666.jpg
89KB, 500x407px
>>
File: pepe-s5.png (35KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-s5.png
35KB, 396x388px
>>591865057
Cheers anon, I'll try this year.
>>
File: 1413497077657.jpg (71KB, 391x529px) Image search: [Google]
1413497077657.jpg
71KB, 391x529px
>>
>>591861086
>>591864292
make some, its easy, seems hard but isn't, i cant give you a way to do so, you have to do it

>>591864332
stop letting it be the only thing you think about when you see her, occupy your mind with progress
>>
File: 1414813000432.png (447KB, 1182x904px) Image search: [Google]
1414813000432.png
447KB, 1182x904px
>>
File: 1414881157830.png (40KB, 539x306px) Image search: [Google]
1414881157830.png
40KB, 539x306px
Still reading your stories anons.
>>
>>591861537
Where the fuck do you buy a single bullet?

fake/10
>>
File: 1414875516830.jpg (233KB, 900x614px) Image search: [Google]
1414875516830.jpg
233KB, 900x614px
>>
File: 1414875848523.jpg (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1414875848523.jpg
2MB, 2880x1800px
>>
File: 1414880752011.jpg (379KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
1414880752011.jpg
379KB, 1400x900px
>>
File: 1414880909540.png (34KB, 500x248px) Image search: [Google]
1414880909540.png
34KB, 500x248px
>>
File: 1781464.jpg (99KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1781464.jpg
99KB, 640x400px
>>591866056
You better do, motherfucker. Here, have a beer. Good luck man.
>>
this is my life, i fucked it up
>>
File: 1414881286033.jpg (212KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1414881286033.jpg
212KB, 945x945px
>>
>>591866320
kek. that's me.
>>
>>591865955
Thanks Anon.
>>
>>591859105
holy fuck. i'm sorry man. happy birthday..
i hope things get better.
>>
> be almost 20
> recently ended 1.5y relationship with my only gf
> studying CS on university
> not in hometown
> not know anyone besides guys from my group in uni
> know like 3 girls from group, all ugly
> tfw i have no idea how to find gf
> tfw kinda lonely
> tfw i don't enjoy clubs

What do, life? Go to malls, randomly starting conversations with girls? I have no idea how to find any gf, other than I shouldn't look for gf but just rather make female friends. Still don't know how to achieve that.
>>
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!
>>
File: 1418430919921.jpg (21KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1418430919921.jpg
21KB, 500x375px
>>
File: 1420911193646.png (103KB, 1307x2469px) Image search: [Google]
1420911193646.png
103KB, 1307x2469px
Read this pic.
Don't be a dick. [about it]
Achieve your dreams through thin and thick.
>>
Plz git gut and a protip ! do not cut across your wrist but cut along your wrist.
>>
Guys should I end it? Am I worth anything to anyone?
>>
>>591866056
I lied, i seek the answer to a question i don't know

I'm so very broken, everything is hard my three surgeries bring nothing but eternal pain i have to block out but can't they make it hard to breath, hard for my heart to beat, the center of my ribs is held together by cartilage so thin my heartbeat moves my chest, which is painful

want to know the worst bit, i'm poor and haven't found work in 8 months, it gets worse every day and i can't afford to do ANYTHING, my only vice and way away from it all, sleep and 4chan

i wish i didn't have health issues or wasn't born poor or could get a job and god knows i'v tried, fuck i have nothing left to say
>>
File: 1416628655611.gif (289KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1416628655611.gif
289KB, 400x225px
>>591845548

fuck off OP you're a fucking faggot suck my fucking dick
>>
>>591849213
Went downstairs and played with my pup after reading this
>>
>>591867752
do it fagt
>>
>>591867454
Be a volunteer in an organisation that interests you. You'll meet nice people, I talk from experience, and you'll feel useful.
>>
>>591864164
Peer pressure in any form is really hard. You know better now, so don't beat yourself over it.
>>
Man, I wish I could have her

No, I wish I never met her

I don't understand how one other human can impact my life in such a shitty way

It's not that she's bad, actually, she's perfect

It's unfair that I can't have her

It's unfair that I have no proper friends because of my up-bringing

It's unfair that I can't get a job because of my inability to be social

And yet she accepts me as a friend, she thinks I am funny and smart, a friend

But I can't have her because she is taken

Taken by a perfect example of an optimal male
It's unfair

God I want to fucking die
>>
>>591867752
>Implying you won't fail
>>
File: pepe-bee-yourself.png (59KB, 255x246px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-bee-yourself.png
59KB, 255x246px
>>591867385
Anytime, good luck to you!
>>
Dem feels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FdmRiHIRPM
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>591867837
I only have a knife and the in town waterfall
>>
>>591859105
Happy birthday <3
>>
>>591868050
I cri evrytim
>>
>>591868178
Are u fucking kidding me nigger ! suicide buy knife is so 2010 !
>>
>>591868178
Don't
>>
>>591867879
Free Software Organization? :)
I'd rather need some place where there are some young people, and preferably more female.
It's not like I'm some faggot sitting in the cellar. I am comfortable with people who I know, but it's hard for me to get to know someone. I guess that means I'm shy.
>>
>>591868408
Thanks for the laugh
>>
>>591868050
gooby pls kek
>>
>>591868442
go back to tumblr u faggot
>>
>>591868566
This is a feels thread. Stop thinking you're Le edgy
>>
>>591867488
DEES WOUNDS DEY WILL NOT HEEL
>>
>>591868710
sorry but 4cahn isnt a place for you little redditor
>>
>>591868980
Shh shh. It's okay, Anon. Do you want a hug?
>>
>>591868178
That knife doesn't looks unfit to butter toast
0/10, would not cut
Don't you have something better?
>>
>>591869097
no i want a sharpie in pooper plz
>>
>>591849213
actual conversation with my bf last night.

hear dog crying.
"Why is dog crying?"
"Because she's a dog"

Seriously dogs just walk around, lay down, walk around some more and lay down somewhere else.... like all day.

My dog is sad because it's not a human, and therefor leads a pointless meaningless existence
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 417x556px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 417x556px
S>>591869144
suicide by far like my last attempt.
>>
>>591869097
A little son i found about your momma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38_MwcGDNhQ
>>
File: 1416452298886.jpg (579KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1416452298886.jpg
579KB, 1600x1200px
>>591869097
>>
>>591869316
Dogs are probably happier than people since they don't know they are going to die and are basically retarded.
>>
>>591869243
Haha, that's funny :). You're such a funny guy, Anon. But I bet you need a hug
>>
>>591869412
Doesn't look like a suicide attempt to me. Looks like a burn accident.

I mean, burning your hand doesn't kill you (generally)
>>
>>591869455
Haha. I haven't heard that before :) good one
>>
>>591869412
Looks like you fucked up with fireworks at new years.
Are you trolling me?
>>
>>591868980
Fucking predditors
>>
File: pepe-alt-feels-bad.jpg (11KB, 510x488px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-alt-feels-bad.jpg
11KB, 510x488px
>>591869550
Not that Anon, but I sure could use a hug...
>>
>>591860509
I practiced art for 10 years and took classes just so i could take these ideas i had in my head and put them on paper so i didn't have to think about them constantly.

Then i learned that art isn't a learned skill. it's something that half or less of the population is born capable of doing. wasted time, wasted effort. and the problem still remains....
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 290x174px
>>591869550
i bet you own this van!
>>
>>591869789
*hugs* does it feel better, Anon?
>>
>>591869789
Hugs are nice. Contact is nice. I would give you a bear hug... no homo
>>
>>591869916
Haha nice one. :) I don't actually. I own a Nissan Q+2. But it was a good one!
>>
File: Gay_Pride_2009_by_advs14u2nv.jpg (4MB, 5333x3333px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_Pride_2009_by_advs14u2nv.jpg
4MB, 5333x3333px
>>591869851
sounds pretty gay dude
>>
>>591865101
oh fuck man, and i just stopped crying
>>
File: 1392686158868.png (151KB, 425x736px) Image search: [Google]
1392686158868.png
151KB, 425x736px
It's a weird feeling to just sit back and watch the time just go by. It's almost numbing in a way, yet there is this feeling of fear, dread and regret always looming in the background. Because of it, relationships with friends and those who may have been close at one time drift off into the sea of grey. And it all just leaves a want to go to sleep one night, and just not wake up...
>>
File: pepe-blanket.jpg (70KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-blanket.jpg
70KB, 409x409px
>>591870103
>>591870213
Thanks!
>>
>>591870396
Just fucking end your life already you attention whore!
>>
>>591869851
I have heard of a failed artist with illusions of grandeur. But i think he was less of a fag than you.
>>
>>591870991
Maybe. but he limited himself to jews
>>
File: pepe-time.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-time.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>591870396
I kno this feel...
>>
>>591871179
And you limited yourself to the cocks ?
>>
>>591870704
<3
>>
>posted the most useful picture in this whole thread
>>591867672
>no one cares
>>
>>591870835
Get more edge and you might actually matter to someone
>>
File: dubs.jpg (8KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
8KB, 318x159px
>>591850084
>>
File: tumblr_m8welq88gU1r0yrzuo1_500.jpg (38KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8welq88gU1r0yrzuo1_500.jpg
38KB, 500x523px
This is now a spodermon thread
>>
>>591859105
Happy Birthday m8
>>
File: feel.jpg (1MB, 1823x850px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
1MB, 1823x850px
What would you draw anon?

>pic related
>>
>>591871604
>People taking advice from /b/
>2000+15

Dude would be a lost case anyhow.
>>
>>591871602
>Confidence is key to success.

yep it's already a useless load of shit. Confidence hurr durr be yourself hurr durr garbage advice that never helped anyone.
>>
>>591871604
Is it edgy enough if i wanna take you to a gay bar ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI
>>
File: pepe-on-the-bed.jpg (127KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-on-the-bed.jpg
127KB, 670x424px
Anyones favorite part of the day getting comfy?
>>
watch this anons, it helped me a lot ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk
>>
>>591845548
i would actually see it as a complimant
>>
>>591872438
Ejaculation
>>
>>591872438
My favorite part of the day is when i mutilate my penis with a jackhammer !
>>
>>591871874
I'd draw a self portrait and he'd be wearing a smile and I would ask how to be like that.
>>
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”
>>
>>591864164
You're a real piece of shit you know that? Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>591872787
dont encourage the faggits plz ! do the only responsible thing and let Them an hero
>>
>>591872766
It's the exact same thing as the image. Can't you be more original?
>>
>>591872766
>Self murders you and takes your position in life
>Everyone notices the happier you are and this reflects on their mood as well
>>
>>591873010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW3K_zzlH4Y
>>
File: 1405151862912.jpg (41KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1405151862912.jpg
41KB, 500x332px
>>591871602
guy spent thread trying to help, has real problems
>>591867764
no one cares
>kek
>>
>>591873164
To be fair I didn't read any of the image except the question in the OP's picture but I guess there aren't too many original thoughts going around these days anyway.

I've spent a long time in my life trying to be original and realizing everything I've done has already been done, and better, by someone else.

But it's what I would draw. And so I'm sticking by it.
>>
If you want be successful as bad as you want to breath only then you will be successful .
Most of you don't even want success as bad as you wanna sleep.
>>
>>591872787
What film is that from? I heard sylvester stallone saying it on an advert for a movie channel before christmas but I dunno what it was from.
>>
File: 1414014677580.jpg (89KB, 460x618px) Image search: [Google]
1414014677580.jpg
89KB, 460x618px
>best friend halfway across the world
>only person i can talk to is friend
>only time i feel happy is when im drunk and alone w/o him
>"family" all thinks im okay
>pokerface.jpg
>havent heard from my mother in almost a year
>father is too busy with his new family
>only talks to me when he needs help with labor work
>work as much as possible to try to hide my depression and suicidal thoughts from myself
>thats not enough
>my daily life in a nutshell
>>
File: 1417805153784.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1417805153784.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>Be 19
>father died of cancer in November
>11 year old sisters bday two weeks after he passed
>her birthday
>Mom gives her a card
>says it was from dad
>he actually bought it for her
>Wrote a small note
>says I love you and happy bday
>Died a little bit inside that day.
>>
>>591867250
lol anon I remember watching this moment and I was like " shit, why is my life similar to a japanese high school girl "
>>
>>591873169
>Nothing of value was lost
>>
>>591873815
It's from rocky
>>
>>591848730
Ain't it the truth
>>
File: 1410668560625.jpg (59KB, 542x370px) Image search: [Google]
1410668560625.jpg
59KB, 542x370px
>>
File: 1414441946650.jpg (208KB, 828x1033px) Image search: [Google]
1414441946650.jpg
208KB, 828x1033px
>>
File: 1412739099874.jpg (30KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1412739099874.jpg
30KB, 500x329px
>>
File: oli.jpg (111KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
oli.jpg
111KB, 500x541px
>>
File: 1360471788486.jpg (35KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
1360471788486.jpg
35KB, 388x380px
>>591873821
>>
>>591874675
Wow, that's... that's just sad.
Like pathetically sad... Or just pathetic.
>>
>>591852294
>be me, 31
>still sleep with a stuffed tiger I got when I was 5 from my dad
>dad fell into a coma two weeks later, then died
>tfw I have nothing left of him but this tiger
>tfw I have no face
I miss my dad
>>
>>591850871
Poverty is a lot worse than a 9-5 that pays the bills.
>>
>>591850074
It isn't even important for the sake of the story, so why bring it up in the first place if you're so smart?
>>
>>591874675
Concur with other poster. That shits just lame.

Some of this stuff hits home but a lot of it just comes off as whiny hormonal teenage self pitying.
>>
I never kissed a girl
>>
>>591871951
Confidence is the key to succes, but how do you get when you have none?
>>
>>591875616
I didn't until I was 24. Hadn't even held a girls hand. Didn't meet her by manning up and going outside either I met her over xbox, from the comfort of my room. There's always hope.
>>
>>591873872
Because she is not real , just like your life.
>>
>>591875986
Was she a virgin... or did you get sloppy seconds?
>>
>>591875986
I got oneitis for a girl of my school on Live too
I feel so fkin stupid
>>
>>591850084
Fuck man
>>
If you're an adult and you use the word "feels" to describe self pity, you deserve EVERY shitty aspect in your life. Make it better instead of being crybaby pussies.
>>
>>591871602
I read it m8
>>
>>591846284

Do you talk to girls?
>>
File: 1415398532768.jpg (96KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1415398532768.jpg
96KB, 512x512px
>>
>>591875986
Those girls tend to be too socially awkward and desperate, from what I've seen. I'm a gamer myself, but I just don't prefer hardcore gamer girls.
>>
>With a girl for five years
>She's amazing. She's everything I wanted in a woman, and more. She's quirky, she rides motorcycles, loves math and engineering, and volunteers at homeless shelters.
>Met her at the end of college. We move in together. Have good careers. Neither of us are ready to marry, but I love her every moment. I look forward to my life.
>I decide it's time. I ask her to marry me, at Christmas, surrounded by her family.
>She dies three days later in a motorcycle accident. Drunk driver in a van, hit and run, he's never found.
>Spend a year miserable. Her friends and I grieve regularly, and spend time together, but after three months her friends have mostly moved on. I haven't.
>After a year I'm still hurting everyday. Run into her best friend randomly. We start spending time together.
>It's been three years since then, and I'm engaged to her best friend. I grieve less and less for the love of my life. I try to look forward.
>I find out she's pregnant three weeks ago.
>All I feel is depressed, knowing the baby isn't a part of her, that this isn't love with her best friend, that life isn't anything I want to live anymore...
>I've cried everyday since.

Older /b/ story. I enjoyed the thread.
>>
File: 1252133000973.jpg (209KB, 750x948px) Image search: [Google]
1252133000973.jpg
209KB, 750x948px
cant watch this with out crying https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdUUx5FdySs
>>
>>591876238
Maybe you should try to care less about what other people say and think and realize that only you can live your life for you, nobody else is going to so why does it matter what their opinion on it is?
>>
>>591849690

>Did an IQ test online
>smarter than Einstein
>Not doing anything with his life

You're not a genuis. You're just a loser who thinks he's smart. Welcome to mediocrity.
>>
>>591876512
no, not in the park, wouldn't even know how to approach
>>
>>591876512
>Talking to girls

Were do you think you are normie
>>
>>591877004
2harsh4me m8
>>
I never contribute to these threads but I thank you guys that do.
>>
>>591877059

Then don't feel bad. It's your own fault and you're not willing to change.
>>
>>591877170
then an hero its the only way !
>>
File: pepe-spaghetti.png (130KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-spaghetti.png
130KB, 500x390px
>>591877311
well, i try.

I try talking to girls, but have this really bad spaghetti problem...

or I get scared .. usually a combo
>>
File: KIMG0031.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
KIMG0031.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>591868178
Don't do it. Life gets better. You need to invest in it.
>>
>>591853779
that last one actually helped me a bit, thanks anon.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>591877532
Srsly autism boy how fucking hard can it be ! maybe it would help if you would try taking of your mlp shirt when youre tryin 2 hook up with women. pathetic little fuck
>>
>>591876258
Sloppy seconds. I'm not exactly a catch anyway and at 24 the only virgins I'm gonna find are either Jesus freaks, real nasty looking unfuckables or a walking invitation to be on a sex offenders register.

>>591876625
She was less socially awkward than me. Actually only met her because she and a friend insisted on driving 5 hours across the country to come meet me. And she wasn't a hardcore gamer & neither am I. Just filthy casuals who played dead island way back and added each other then sent a few messages every once in a while which led on to meeting up and having a relationship.
>>
>>591877532
Git gud sperglord
>>
>>591864091
god the feel is real. just thinking about fucking stupid minute things u couldve done differently even though the day as a whole was wonderful. fuck
>>
>>591877170
When you want to build a skyscraper you don't start in the clouds.

You don't even start at ground level.

You have to go down, far down, before you can start building up.
>>
File: pepe-frusturated.png (18KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-frusturated.png
18KB, 412x351px
>>591877982
>taking of your mlp shirt
But my back has all this hair on it...
I look like a gorilla with my shirt off..
>>
File: 1265523929359.jpg (746KB, 800x3380px) Image search: [Google]
1265523929359.jpg
746KB, 800x3380px
>>
File: Untitledsda.png (54KB, 134x241px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledsda.png
54KB, 134x241px
>>591845548
You know everyone is just putting up with you
>>
>>591878063
Well, you were a virgin at that age, so i'm saying you're rationalizing like a little bitch.
>>
>>591878373
have youheard of shaving mr. caveman.
>>
>>591859105
Happy birthday /b/ro
>>
>>591878373
Be proud of your manly bodyhair.
Women can tell you have body issues, notice the italians getting hot girls.
Stop being a whiny bitch!
>>
>>591878567
Rationalizing what exactly?
>>
File: tumblr_maag30Vcbp1rfzvovo1_500.jpg (214KB, 383x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_maag30Vcbp1rfzvovo1_500.jpg
214KB, 383x750px
here man
>>
>>591878849
plz dont congratulate him for being a waste of fucking oxygen! beta faggots.
>>
>>591879042
That's some terrible font.
Thought it read "And his father never fucked him in bed at night"
Liked my version better though
>>
>>591879069
You spend your spare time baiting and insulting faceless strangers anonymously over the internet.

Nobody here shares your delusion that you're better than any of us and in a position to look down on and judge. You clearly don't lead a fulfilling life and we're here for you when you're ready to start dealing with that instead of projecting your insecurities.
>>
>>591878598
kinda hard to reach my back.. plus it just grows back...

>>591878915
Yeah I donno...
>>
I stopped for gas today. Across from me was this lady arguing with her son, because her son wanted to join the marines and she wouldn't let him.

I put the nozzle on the pump and said to them, "Being a Marine is the second hardest job of all time."

Both of them looked at me, confused.

I said, "To foster a pride, to be forged in boot camp. To fear and respect those around you, to be feared and respected yourself. To nurture a friendship, a bond of loyalty to your comrades, to know them as you know yourself. Sometimes better." I paused a moment, taking my receipt.

"I'm not a Marine. I'm just an IT guy that works in a comfortable office. But my best friend...

He sits in the cold every night valiantly, so that I don't have to...

He stands guard, so I don't have to...

And he may die, so I don't have to.

And I'll miss him.

>God, I'll miss him.

As a result, a Marine is the second hardest job in the world... Because the hardest is being that Marine's friend."

The young man looked at his mom, silently.

"Ma'am, be proud that your son wants to be a Marine. Just make sure he knows how to get home."

After that, I shut my door and drove away.
>>
>>591879561
>Yeah, I donno...

See how you come off? Even i get repulsed by the Betaness.
One bro to another, just walk around without a shirt till you no longer give a FUCK.
>>
>>591880114
k.. I have a bit of a beer belly too... even though I don't drink because used to be an addict.

You sure I shouldn't just kill myself?
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>591879509
get to on my level goatse boy. a little beta fag like yourself cant insult real alpha males like this motherfucker.
>>
>>591879069
You're just as beta as everyone in this thread...
>>
>>591880312
What the fuck do I care?
>>
>>591880694
says the guy that have never kissed a girl in the span of his entirely pathetic life.
>>
>>591879562
I would've followed up differently.

"The second hardest job in the world is being the one to foster a pride, spend your every waking hour forging them to who they will become, to teach them fear and respect, to nurture a friendship, a bond of loyalty, to know them as you know yourselves, and then to let them go off to war and risk their life when you've spent every moment since giving birth to them just trying to keep them safe."

Or something to that affect. Then your message would have probably given them both some perspective rather than just sounding like "Oh man my life is so hard :("
>>
File: 1419984711788.jpg (49KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1419984711788.jpg
49KB, 500x335px
>>591876694
omg the feels were real
>>
She left me for someone else
she's gone
she's living with him
she gives her best to him, which she never did for me
even if I did my absolute best for her

five years have passed now
I gained almost 40kg ruined my body, now I'm diabethic and I suffer from arterial hypertension

She is now an architect and a book writer
I don't even know what I'm doing

I still cling to a hopeless feeling
I look at my brothers, happy with families, wives and kids
I can't see myself living like that
I can't picture myself being actually happy

it just seems like soon or later, I'll have a heart attack, and everyone's else life will go on

I don't know what to do
>>
File: kristennn.jpg (47KB, 382x442px) Image search: [Google]
kristennn.jpg
47KB, 382x442px
>trolling Kristennn weeks ago
>she cries
>want to give her hug and tell her it will be okay
>feelsbagman.jpg
>>
>>591881282
and so is your mangina
>>
>>591880989
That would imply you have
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.