[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /b/ faggots, does anyone remember the anon who posted back

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images (3).jpg (3KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
3KB, 184x274px
Hey, /b/ faggots, does anyone remember the anon who posted back in November saying he was from the future and that North Korea would launch missiles at America? I'll post what he said in this thread becuz mobilefag and I couldnt screencap his post.
>>
????
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 500x746px
Wot m8
>>
bottle rockets don't count.
>>
Here's what he said:
> You won't believe me, but I am from the year 2042. If you live in the united states, (particularly near Chicago, New York City, or the district of Columbia) you need to prepare for nukes. December 21st of 2014, North Korea will launch 3 mid-sized ballistic missiles towards the three locations mentioned above. The missile headed towards the district of Columbia will be intercepted and explode about 50 miles to the west of Bellevue, Washington, and some structural damage will occur. President Obama will launch a retaliation about 30 hours after the first missile was intercepted over Bellevue, and it will ultimately succeed, but will cause some controversy because of the innocent lives lost when Obama struck North Korea. If you have any questions please reply and I will answer them. I am asking that you do not document any of this (screenshots, etc) because it is illegal for me to be doing this, but please spread the word while not mentioning that you got this information from this thread.
>>
>>585839243
I'm calling bullshit before this even starts. You could have easily just taken multiple screenshots. Sage goes in all fields.
>>
There was this...
#toolazytogreentext

Time traveller here

I don't have long so let me get to the point

4th Jan 2015 -- earthquake in indian ocean causes tsunami -- hundreds of thousands killed

16th Feb 2015 -- previously undetected large asteroid bounces off earths atmosphere. UN pulls resources together to watch the skies more vigilently and begins to take the threat seriously

(fast forward...)

21st june 2032 -- first man on mars. US Simon Wallace of Illinois

19 dec 2096 -- first functioning, unmanned asteroid mining drone (AMD) launched with success. beging

13th feb 2097 -- AMD surveying asteroids and finds one with high levels of Sperrylite + Pyrite with trace amounts of nickel and gold ores respectively

2148 -- international space station starts trade agreements with all countries of the world. ISS is much larger now, has artificial gravity, shops and stores (even a mc donalds... go america!!) and has been declassified as common ground for all space faring citizens

2220 -- all fighting between countries on earth ceases, gangs, organised crime + terrorism still exist but are monitored by all countries.
Even north korea put down arms, and world as we know it becomes one, for the advancement of our species

2318 -- colonization of Titan

2473 -- world hit with terrible plague, millions killed within first 8 months. earth goes into quarantine to avoid spreading disease to offworld colonies

2476 -- plague cured -- death toll over 600 million

2719 -- old age is reversible, although possible side effects exist, the chances are minimal

2863 -- first contact with alien ecosystem on Alpha Centauri Bb
Very similar to earths ecosystem. all life carbon based, vegetation exists. no sentient life, planet is primitive in comparison
>>
fucking niggers, are you telling me no one here remembers timetravelling anon?
>>
>>585839520

Thank you anon, lost my shit at that and so did my boyfriend, thanks.
>>
>>585839621
call bullshit, but that thread hit the bump limit. There has to be at least several other people here that remember his post
>>
>>585839565
not to shoot this whole shit post in the head, but if ANY nation launched a nuke at usa the retaliation wouldn't take 30 hours. satellites all around the planet that are designed specifically to track nukes would pick the launch up minutes after it left the pad.
>>
>>585839565
Again, I'm calling bullshit. You made a point of saying that you couldn't screenshot because you're on mobile, then add in that the post said not to screencap or repost. You made all of this up anon. And if you had screenshots, I'd just call you a fucking moron for believing shit like this. Also, sage.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.