[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ I have fucked up big time. One question first though,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 14

File: 123123.jpg (26KB, 635x711px) Image search: [Google]
123123.jpg
26KB, 635x711px
Hey /b/ I have fucked up big time.

One question first though, what is rape?

BACKSTORY: Me and this girl were at my flat, home alone, first time I met her, and she was by no means a slut, and I would not be someone she would fuck under normal circumstance, but we were smoking weed, and fell asleep at about 1am together in the same bed (she consentfully slept in my bed, it wasn't a sexual gesture, it was either my bed or the floor) but at about 4am, I woke up, and instinctivly cuddled her, and, low and behold, we ended up fucking. When we woke up in the morning, we didn't talk about it, and I bought it up this evening, and she said she thought it was a dream, and she seems pissed. She said, word for word, "come on man thats not cool" But its not like I forced her to do anything right? She was smiling throughout it, and it was sensual, but its not something shed usually do? Did I take advantage of her? We wouldnt have been still stoned, as it was like 3 hours later, and we didn't smoke that much, but still....

Am I a rapist? Did I do anything wrong? IF she wanted to press charges, would i be a rapist for starting it?

pic from our txts
>>
>we're sleeping
>normally wouldn't/haven't before
>didn't think it actually happened
>did I take advantage?

Wut
>>
>>583689638
Why you apologize to her?
"Sorry I sexed you" or what?
>>
>>583689638

If a girls accuses you of rape, you are pretty much fucked under ANY circumstances. Anyway she IS a slut, she absolutely knew what was happening, the "I thought it was a dream" it's big bullshit.

Man, you are screwed.
>>
>>583690210
thanks pal
>>
>>583690181
I feel as if I took advantage of her in one way or another
>>
Not rape. She didn't object. While it is taking advantage of her a bit, it isn't rape.
>>
File: 1417436886573.gif (2MB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1417436886573.gif
2MB, 500x324px
>>583689638
You stupid faggot wanted to talk about it afterwards? You brought this onto yourself, you imbecile.

And texting? You're a prosecutor's wet dream - if she wants to fuck up your life, you've given her a free pass.

Please go die in a freak accident involving dildos, a chain saw and rope.
>>
>>583690106
She smiled throughout the whole thing, she was definitely conscious because she put it in
She said that "her legs were cold" when I took the duvet off
>>
File: 1126.gif (45KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
1126.gif
45KB, 389x259px
>>583689638
>I thought it was a dream

OP actually believes her roflmao
>>
>>583689638
i hope that condom was a million in a chance malproduct.
>>
>>583689638
Pig. If you have sex with a girl that hasn't specifically said "it is okay for you to penetrate me until completion" and then afterwards says, " it was okay for you to have penetrated me to completion" then you have raped and committed patriarchy

I hope you burn in hell after you get raped to death in prison you white male privilege.
>>
>>583690563
that actually makes me so much happier when you say that, no sarcasm... I'm also hoping she wont go take this to the next level, because we were, after all, smoking weed.
>>
File: 3dAmXG2.gif (2MB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
3dAmXG2.gif
2MB, 320x265px
>>583690537
>And texting? You're a prosecutor's wet dream - if she wants to fuck up your life, you've given her a free pass.

Also, this. Good job OP.
>>
>>583689638
Keep the texts, if tries to play the rape card in court you're gonna need them. Just bring up a "look it was a mistake on both our parts, it happened but we may as well just have enjoyed the moment, neither of us said anything about it."
>>
>>583690776
Get fucked cunt
Saying yes before is necessary, saying no afterwards is a cheap trick to dodge shame and regret
1/10 made me respond
>>
File: 1411893971847.png (177KB, 555x563px) Image search: [Google]
1411893971847.png
177KB, 555x563px
>>583689638
You seriously fucking rolled over at 4am and put on a condom?
>>
>>583691010
i think that "fuck" was for something else.
we were both texting rapidly
>>
Ask tumblr
>>
>>583690776
>If you have sex with a girl that hasn't specifically said "it is okay for you to penetrate me until completion" and then afterwards says, " it was okay for you to have penetrated me to completion" then you have raped

This is literally the most ridiculously powerful card a woman has in the court, and it's so fucking dumb. There can be no verbal contact between the two of you, you could undress her and she could not resist at all, and even go along with it, but the moment she says "I didn't give him my consent, and I was scared" she has pretty much already won the case because she didn't say "fuck me in the ass anon."
>>
>>583691128
actually, got up out of bed, went to my computer, checked facebook, and went to the drawed (noisly) and put it on, this is, after about half an hour of fingering her.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 270x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 270x350px
>>583691058
you are obviously patriarchy.
make since though, since 2 out of five women are raped in their life time. that means 2 out of 5 men rape in their life times. you are privileged and it reaks.
>>
>>583691239
>oppression intensifies
>>
File: 1417687902858.jpg (118KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1417687902858.jpg
118KB, 500x750px
>>583689638

bullshit. she is testing you. read about shittests.

you both enjoyed it and now she is testing if you can handle stress and have good self esteem. make some jokes about it and say you think it was wonderful, though. and normally you wouldnt admit it, but you are even a little hurt because you thought she enjoyed it too.

if shee keeps on being a bitch, say that you are not ashamed of yourself doing something that you both wanted.

ffs why do i go on this site again? betas everywhere and no evil minds anymore.

READ ABOUT SHITTESTS YOU IDIOT NEEDY WUSSY
>>
>>583691010
she wanted evidence.

>>583690858
she is probably mad she whored herself out to another person for drugs. save the texts. she says she thought it was a dream, so she obviously knew what was going on and didnt reject it.
>>
>>583691492
She thought it was a dream, therefore she subconsciously wanted it.
>>
>>583691394
>implying only men have privilege
Have fun yelling at a wall because no one cares about what you have to say
Also what's wrong with patriarchy? It has only given us our entire civilisation
>>
>>583691446

add:

i also did that once and she was pulling a,lmost the same words as your bitch did and i didnt bend to her, but did what i just told you and we ended up as fuckbuddys. you fucking moron really.

and your belief "i couldnt get her in usual ways" is limiting yourself. you just did it didnt you? she wanted it didnt she? and now where you could make a fuckbuddy you care about the fucking rapeshit man. this is why you will always be a looser if you dont change.
im blocking this beta site now. fuck you all, no brothers on here anymore.
>>
>>583691394
>and it reaks
>it reaks
>reaks
The word is spelled as reeks, you fucktard.
>>
>>583691239
how is she suppose to object or resist with patriarchy?
males are privileged
the only recourse it to prosecute to the fullest extent that the laws allow (not enough if you ask me)
your comment is rape culture
>>
I it okay man i do this all the time. You should not have brought it up and do it another few times until she brought it up. You might have ended up with a fuckbuddy or girlfriend. Ps.it was not rape and if you don't mention it again and keep it cool and casual she won't get you in trouble. Act like it is no big deal.
>>
>>583691638
yea, but conscously she knows shes a whore for drugs, and that makes her feel bad about herself... which makes her want to do more drugs.
>>
>>583691715
>>>gtfo
Theres the door, watch your ass on the way out.
>>
>>583689638
>ITT copypasta bait
>>
>>583691341
yeah you are a rapist anon wtf
>>
>>583691725
typical male privilege, pointing out a spelling error rather than being able to form a meaningful argument. its because you know rape culture REAKS
>>
File: brick.jpg (84KB, 1044x574px) Image search: [Google]
brick.jpg
84KB, 1044x574px
I'm going to bed now, wont be replying anymore, please post pictures of bricks so when I wake up i can see them.

ty.

/thread
>>
whats her name op
>>
>>583692012
>Implying I'm not a godamned grammar nazi.
Adorable.
>>
Ugh this site disgusting me now. It seems like its always summer now sigh. Hey retard, you fucked. Stop being a bitch about it. Either continue fucking her or stop talking to her, that simple. And as far as incrimiating your self. Usually something as serious as rape is not usually shrugged off as possibly being a dream. Your fine with your text. These people are retarded and can't speech check a no receipt return.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 563x601px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 563x601px
>>583689638
>this thread
>on /b/
Oh Lordy!
>>
You should probably kill her before she gets you raped by niggers.
>>
>>583689638

What do you mean by "starting it"? Like did you initiate foreplay? Or did you stick your penis in her, and just start fucking her before she "woke up"?

She'd have a very hard time getting rape charges on you. She didn't say no, and was willingly participating to the best of your judgement.

At this point the police are super skeptical, and if she did go to them she'd likely be shamed away from pursuing charges.

If it goes to court the whole thing is going to hinge on your testimony since technically you're the only witness.

You really only need to prove 2 things.
1. You're intentions were not to take advantage of her.
2. She was willingly having sex w/ you.
>>
Guys i have a similar problem.

Im been hanging out with a girl for a while, and we usually gets all sexual and grabby when cuddling, wanking eachother off and whatnot, but recentlh she said she "doesnt want to do anything sexual at home" probably cause she lives with her mom, but still when we kiss, goes into making out, and she starta grabbing my dick, so of course i go for her tits.

And now 2 weeks later she says she hates me and our friendship is over cause she feels abused and manipulated. She even linked me a "what is sexual abuse" webpage and said she could report me.

Wtf /B, im scared
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 370x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 370x270px
>>583692328
patriarchy.
if you weren't anonymous, i could have you arrested for intellectual rape. you know that you're privilege is wrong, and that thing in between your legs is rape culture.
>>
>>583692696
Beat her to death with a hammer quick!
>>
>>583691441
>>583691778

>2011
>be 19
>gf is 17
>parents gone out of town for the weekend and she comes over
>make out, etc. we've never had sex at this point though
>hand up her shirt, she enjoys it
>she feels up dick
>start to take her shirt off
>she doesn't resist or anything
>she takes off my pants and proceeds with blowjob
>take her pants off and eat her out
>we still don't have sex, just finish from oral
>she leaves a couple hours later after we eat a pizza and watch How I Met Your Mother
>calls me later that night crying and accusing me of forcing her blow me
>lolwut.jpg
>she tells her parents I tried to rape her
>cops come to my door the next morning
>woopwoop to the station
>have to fill out witness report and get questioned (super embarrassing process mind you)
>go to court a couple months later
>explain my case thoroughly
>judge asks "at any point did she offer you her consent"
>I state she never directly said yes, however she initiated in taking it past making out
>her lawyer objects and says that she clearly stated no towards me removing her clothing
>this is bs but I can't prove it
>judge favors her due to that simple aspect, but he lets me off with a pretty small punishment
>lucky she wasn't a minor (by state)
>have 12 months probation with 300 hours of CS

All because of oral, now imagine if it was sex.
>>
>>583690210
yeah you are fucked. good job texting the evidence.
>>
>>583692942

You should have lied and gotten a better lawyer. This is what happens when you are cheap/poor fag. If I was a nigger I would be a felon by now. Because I am white and not a nigger. I have no record. L2 lawyer up properly bro.
>>
>>583692860
Nice b8
>>
>>583689638
>Am I a rapist?
no, if you are in america you are potentially fucked if she goes to the police, especially since as she (appears to be) the drugs/free sex/tatoos/piercing/lie about being raped type.
>Did I do anything wrong?
yes, you beta'd out the following day. If you know weed, you are completely aware. It is because you became a pussy, you should have just said "you were good last night, let's go get breakfast."
>IF she wanted to press charges, would i be a rapist for starting it?
In america, you are fucked, just the accusation will fuck up your life for many years. In saner countries she has to provide evidence.
>>
>>583692673

He actually doesn't have to 'prove' anything. She's the one who'd have to prove he took advantage of her, then he'd have to counter any limpdick evidence she provides.
>>
>>583693164
>tfw our justice system is determined by how pricey our law offices are
>>
>>583689638
my advice man, is to get her to meet in person. tell her that the fact that she didn't mean to have sex without is heartbreaking, because you think you might love her.
probably she will just feel too sorry for you to press charges.
>>
>>583691341

>'Bout to get my dick wet
>Better check Facebook
>>
I'm not in america, BUT HOLY SHIT BALLS I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE JOKING!??

So when it comes to rape in "the land of freedom" (america) you have to PROVE you're innocent?

So much for "innocent until proven guilty"
>>
>>583689638

If you live in Cali you're super fucked, they just passed some BS law there were if you don't verbally consent it is 100% rape.

AKA, if she didnt say "I want to have sex with you" you're going to prison.

captcha: allegations phywal
>>
>>583693331
Lol, what do you want? This is our system. If I had gotten a public defender in my last case or a shitty lawyer. I would have had to worn ankle bracelet for 6-12 months. Paid over a thousand dollars for it. Paid court fees. And have a record. Instead I get Johnnie Cochran of my court house. I get to hear how my charge is invalid because I broke no actual law(lol). Than the prosecutor was a cunt and instead of dropping it. Held out for a gay plea bargain where I settled for a civil thing to avoid a possible raping. Point being, you pay. You are innocent. You poor, your a nigger in prison.
>>
>>583692942
the astounding thing is that you clearly don't even see that you victimized her.
you never even asked if she wanted the sexual encounter. how was she to answer yes or no?
further more, you didn't even ask after the fact if she still consented.

you raped her without prior consent or post rape consent.
the poor girl probably doesn't even know what damage you did to her.

i image you had some sort of man judge, because he didn't give you prison time.
>>
>>583690210
Autis alert
>>
>>583694498
Wait so, isnt it technically her raping him if he was technically half asleep and on weed as well? or is it because there is a female involved that rape only happens to them?
>>
>>583694759
Females nerver can do any harm.
Thats the whole point in feminism.
>>
>>583689638

so on top of raping the girl b/c you're too fucking beta to make your moves on a conscious person, you go right on to incriminate yourself.

>But I'm so so sorry'

yeah you're fucked. i don't feel sorry for you, idiot.
>>
>>583689638
W......I....what the fuck....i don't............ what?

Yeah i'm calling bait on this one lads lmao

>>583692548
agreed
>>
>>583694928
I saw a news story where a male was raped by a female and the news article had rape in "". Contradictions
>>
>>583694759
my comment wasn't for op
but to answer your question: no. you are patriarchy.
it is impossible to be raped by a woman. op is in a position of dominance and rape culture forced her to fear saying no to him.
if she doesn't consent both before the sexual exchange and after, then op has committed rape.
>>
>>583694759

he said he started cuddling her.

and there's no such ting as "half asleep" in a court of law.
>>
>>583695129

a person != patriarchy

a woman != a female

therefore, one can be raped by a woman. if that woman is male.
>>
>>583695189
Cuddling means initiation of sexual intercourse? Lol
>>583695129
OP hasnt committed rape, she clearly consented to intercourse. There is no way a person can have sex with someone and "think" it was a dream, no fucking way. You are a complete fuckwit.
>>
Nothing will happen unless she is batshit insane or a tumblr bitch.

Doesn't change the fact that you are a fucking moron for texting her and saying that. Way to potentially fuck your life up
>>
>>583695354
O_o ?
you are rape culture
>>
>>583695404
Adding to that, if someone is not "half asleep" then she cannot say she didnt consent.
We are in a world where females can say they were raped if they had consented sex for years with the same partner because their partner cooked their bacon wrong
>>
>>583689638
don't be a faggot op. at least you didn't fuck her butt, or did you?
>>
>>583695404

no...cuddling is an indicator of consciousness, so he wasn't asleep.

>>583695523

that's b/c she was asleep. there's either asleep or awake. there is no in between.

so OP raped her while she was asleep.
>>
>>583695404
she doesn't consent after the fact. so he obviously did rape.
furthermore she was victimized while on a mind altering drug. op clearly stated she felt comfortable sleeping over because he had resisted raping her the previous time. he provided her a false sense of safety and struck when she was sleeping.

it's patriarchy,how can you not see that?
>>
>>583695465

a person can't be a culture, anon. use your words.
>>
>ctrl+f
>dun
0 results
>goofed
0 results

Ya dun goofed.

Run hard, run fast. run far.

Your old life is over. You are persona non-grata. There isn't even time to say goodbye to your loved ones.

Don't stop running.
>>
>>583695792

that's not patriarchy, anon.
>>
>>583695812
you are clearly gender wage gap
>>
>>583695792
How can you say she was victimized while on a mind altering drug when he was on the same drug? lol. Im all for females having equal rights because its deserved.. but this is completely abuse of being a female.

>>583695709
She couldnt have been asleep through all of that if she remembers it or "thought it was a dream"
>>
>>583696025

sure she could have, because people often remember their dreams.
>>
>>583689638
>and I would not be someone she would fuck under normal circumstance, but we were smoking weed

>and I would not be someone she would fuck under normal circumstance, but we were smoking weed

and here's why you are guilty of rape:

> I would not be someone she would fuck under normal circumstance
>>
>>583689638
Op, it's not rape but the world is full of retards. Text her:

>you were smiling and made it clear you were enjoying it
>you were clearly coherent
>so it pisses me off when sluts like you cop out and pretend nothing happened so you don't have to come to terms that you're a slut

This will cover you legally. She will undoubtedly message you some incriminating evidence against her back.
>>
See you in prison motherfucker
>>
>>583696075
People remember parts of their dreams. It sounds like she remembers the whole thing. She couldnt have been asleep. If she was asleep im sure he would have figured it out if he kissed her....
>>
>>583696268
PLUS she was smiling. Asleep? i dont think so.
>>
>>583696025
if a person is intoxicated and gets in a car and runs over another intoxicated person they have committed involuntary man slaughter. its a crime

if they are both under the influence and he rapes then HE RAPED. it doesn't NOT make it rape because he decided to use drugs before getting the courage up to rape.

you are oppression
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 440x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 440x600px
>>583690776
Get the fuck off /b/ 0/troll 0/b8 10/eyesore
>>
>>583696268

lol...people only remember "parts" of everyday life. nobody remembers everything 100%.

> It sounds like she remembers the whole thing.

does it? how?

>She couldnt have been asleep.

she said she was asleep. it's her word against an apologetic rapist's.
>>
>>583696369
"If they are both under the influence and he rapes then he raped"
You are already assuming he raped.
>>
>>583689638
ofc she remembers what happened, the fact that you used a condom shows that you guys were awake...

i had the same thing once but at least we stopped just before we had sex. this girl got really pissed at me after because 'she didnt want it'. but we did make out for a long time while in her bed together... girls tend to forget the difference between shame for fucking you and wanting to fuck you at that time

just dont talk to her again because your relationship with her is fucked anyway. i almost never talk to his friend anymore because it is still awkward.

you got lucky, one time sex is way better than having a whorefriend like that anyway
>>
>>583696369
I really have to say, I have no idea why anyone is responding to you. Sorry anon, but you are so blatantly trolling its sad. Don't put on the crazy hat until further into the troll.
>>
>>583696365

>people don't make expressions when they sleep
>>
File: let the butthurt.jpg (119KB, 1096x794px) Image search: [Google]
let the butthurt.jpg
119KB, 1096x794px
>>583691394 lolz
>>
>>583696509
Smiling and asleep DURING sex? Okay man. If she was asleep im sure he would have noticed it as he kissed her. If he noticed it and is lying and she was dead asleep then im sure it was rape, but going off of what hes saying he didnt rape.
>>
[triggering intensifies]
>>
>>583696597
Exactly, if she was in Stage 3 - REM sleep she would have been "paralyzed" where the bodies muscles tense up to stop people acting out their dreams. If she was in the earlier stages of sleep then she would have woken up due to it being a "light" sleep stage.
>>
Wtf
>I thought it was dream

Bitch please you gotta be pretty heavily drugged for not wake up to someone fucking you. Regret it all you might but your drunk actions are still your decisions and it's not rape when you haven't clearly stated that you don't want it. As other anons have said,OP, you fucked up when you decided to text to her about that, no one is gonna believe your story if she decides to accuse you of rape.
>>
>>583696515
he did rape.
she doesn't consent. she though she was having a nightmare. he penetrated her most sacred of places and used her body to relieve his sick desires.
how anyone would want to do that to a sleeping intoxicated powerless young woman is beyond me.

you are gender bias
>>
>>583696637

>Smiling and asleep DURING sex?

during rape.

>If she was asleep im sure he would have noticed it as he kissed her.

that's why he apologized to her.
>>
if she was actually against it then why didn't she 'in her dream' stop you? She gave consent in her dream and thus gave consent in real life
>>
>>583696571
patriarchy at work
>>
>>583696819
But she was smiling? if she was asleep she wouldnt be making any facial expressions.

You are just geniunely retarded
>>
>>583696884
During sex/rape, doesnt matter. If she was smiling it means she was awake.
>>
>>583696180
That is stupid as fuck if she thought it was a dream she was awake why not stop the dream why just smile.

I fuck lots of girls I normally wouldn't. But they fucking.
>>
she let u fuck her but now she's pretending she didn't. be careful it sounds like she wants her 'rape card' and wants to run around whining about how she was raped. don't let her. say she let you and she knows it.
>>
If a heterosexual women who is not related to you willingly decides to sleep with you in your bed, she is telling you to sex her. She was probly laying there waiting for it for a long ass time and thought you were a retard for actually just going to sleep to begin with.

Thus far seems shes not in a "omg he raped me" kind of mindset but rather feels bad for swinging open her hatch and letting you plow her. I'm guessing she has a boyfriend or some omega on standby that she was considering promoting to "my new boyfriend Ill use till I get something better," and this threw a wrench in the works. For fuck sake it wasnt even alcohol it was weed lol, you really think she didnt notice she was HAVING SEX with you cause she smoked week 3 hours prior? Bitch please.

This is the pathetic and terrifying new fate men in this country have to face now, having a girl come over to your house and party and later engage in consensual sex in your own bed has gone from an achievement to be happy about to a moral dilemma and fear of prosecution.

What is left to enjoy in life anymore?
>>
>>583696571

lol why are you responding to it? it craves attention. don't give it attention.

ps, telling it you won't give it attention is giving it attention. have some self-discipline.
>>
>>583696925
she thought it was a nightmare.
and she was sleeping and intoxicated and her DID NOT ASK FOR CONSENT.
he took what he wanted. he used her body
>>
>>583696991

no. no because that's stupid, as people make all sorts of facial expressions when they sleep.
>>
>>583693439
He probly pmd his friends that he was about to get laid for the first time LOL.
>>
>>583697075
I dont see anywhere that she stated it was a nightmare?

>>583697132
Not in REM or Stage 3-4 sleep, go read up. You dont make any movements or facial expressions during those phases. Ive studied Psychology and Altered States of Awareness
>>
>>583697059
and how many times did you respond to me? several? its cause you know your patriarchy is wrong.
>>
>>583693554

an accusation != guilt
>>
>>583697160

>what do you call the ass again?

>the ass you retard
>>
>>583697253
thats what a dream about being raped is called.
>>
>>583697373
But this is you assuming she was raped. And also assuming that she didnt like what happend (which is not shown in the text or in the post)
>>
thats why i practice rough sex with a safe word.
you cant sleep through that shit, and if they want you to stop they just have to yell BANANA.
>>
>>583696369
I know for a fact you are being a nigger so just shut up already you damn dirty nigger.
>>
>>583697253

>not in REM

*nods politely
>>
>>583697487
she is not giving consent. that means she was raped.
Sex - consent = rape.
its not rocket science.
>>
File: 1409122792689.gif (596KB, 350x261px) Image search: [Google]
1409122792689.gif
596KB, 350x261px
>>583692967
>>
You didn't do anything wrong. Morally.
Legally she can press charges and you will be in jail immediately. Double standards when it comes to this shit. Apparently even after you've fucked a girl, if the next morning she thought it was a bad idea, she can legally claim it as rape. 'tis a fucked up world we live in
This girl seems alright though. She may be pissed, but in the small amount of info I have on her, she'll forget it
>>
>>583697569
Go read about REM sleep and paralyzation.

>>583697608
But she never stated in the text she didnt like it?
>>
>>583697075
Excuse me but you keep calling this person a he and the other one a her without asking them what they identify as. You're disrespectful kind is a disgrace to humanity and you should be ashamed you neanderthal.
>>
>>583697568
hmm.... who would have thought patriarchy and racism would have appeared in the same thread?
i'm calling the New York Times. this should be documented.
>>
>>583697704
^
>>
>>583697679

>go read about REM sleep and paralyzation

*nods politely
>>
>>583697790
Cheers!
>>
>>583689638
really hoping this is a troll or fuck you guise are sick with your rape fear.

IT'S NOT A FUCKING RAPE IF; she doesn't resist, or doesn't say no, or doesn't tell you to stop.

If one of the abowe happens, and you don't stop, it's a rape.

IN ANY OTHER SITUATION, IT'S NOT A FUCKING RAPE!
>>
>>583697679
even if she decided she doesn't wanna press charges, it was sex without consent.
if only there was some sort of mathematical equation that could illustrate the meaning of rape..... oh wait...>>583697608
>>
>>583697864

>if she doesn't resist

what if she's asleep?

>or doesn't say no

what if she's asleep?

>or doesn't tell you to stop.

what if she's asleep?
>>
>>583697928
But because hes the male, he is the person in the wrong. lol
>>
>>583698010
see >>583697704
>>
>>583698030

lol who has taken it so hard? most everyone is ignoring him.
>>
>>583697993
I LITERALLY just explained why she wasnt asleep.
>>
>>583697704
it is evident from the use of the condom that one of them was at-least biologically male.

whether the identify with another sex or not does not excuse the rape
>>
>>583698079

*nods politely
>>
>>583697864

So I can pull a gun on a girl and say 'get naked i'm gonna rape you now, and if you say a word or resist you die' and it's not rape if she complies? cool.
>>
>>583698078
>>583698135
You two are the reason why equal rights doesnt work. and you call us bias to our gender
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.