[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Amber Lynn...the woman who was murdered by the /b/

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 36

This is Amber Lynn...the woman who was murdered by the /b/ tard yesterday.
>>
That poor, poor kid.
>>
>>577721751
I know right. That 4chin guy is a real asshole for not letting the kid kill her
>>
Proof?
>>
>>577721635
>Do you realize the shitstorm thats going to rain down on this website once the mainstream media and feminist jews get winds that some anon murdered this chick for our entertainment, you faggots have officiaIly fucked this website for good, FUCK
>>
File: i.jpg (69KB, 902x902px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
69KB, 902x902px
>>
>>577721635

elaborate
>>
>>577721860
>>
Thank god, three hundred and five threads about this wasn't enough. Thank you for this one extra one.
>>
>>577721860
Easy... search for Patti Coppedge on FB and she links to an article about her sister Amber being murdered. Search her friends and this is her sister Amber.
>>
File: de.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
de.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
>>577721635

Is she really Amber Lynn? If that's the case, she deserved to die, look at her horrible face and ugly child.
>>
File: 1415215279811s.jpg (27KB, 305x343px) Image search: [Google]
1415215279811s.jpg
27KB, 305x343px
> for the lulz
>>
>>577722003
Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead. Imagine walking in and finding your mother dead, the women who cared for you and loved you. Or maybe not, since your family probably fucking hate you, deluded reject neckbeard. Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot with a non-existant social life. The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board. I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one, or maybe you're too socially inept to go out and buy one. After this thread dies, you will probably let out a loud sigh as you lift your chubby cheeto-stained fingers to turn off your monitor before crawling in to your pissy, cum-stained mattress to cry yourself to sleep. You are nothing. You will never be something. End your life right now, you fucking lardass social reject.

Fuck you
>>
Hello 2chan!
日本の女の子は私にはかなり見つけるのだろうか?私はドイツ人だ。
>>
>>577721635
The dumb bitch shouldnt have died. She wasn't good enough to survive. Too bad he didn't get the kid he has her inferior genes
>>
File: i.jpg (35KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
35KB, 597x597px
>>
>>577721635
Doesn't she have a husband? She was naked in the picture btw and I doubt some neckbeard could strip her and strangle her without her getting away.

She was probably being a slut and fucking some neckbeard while her kid was at school and forgot the safe word.
>>
>>577722178
Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead. Imagine walking in and finding your mother dead, the women who cared for you and loved you. Or maybe not, since your family probably fucking hate you, deluded reject neckbeard. Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot with a non-existant social life. The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board. I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one, or maybe you're too socially inept to go out and buy one. After this thread dies, you will probably let out a loud sigh as you lift your chubby cheeto-stained fingers to turn off your monitor before crawling in to your pissy, cum-stained mattress to cry yourself to sleep. You are nothing. You will never be something. End your life right now, you fucking lardass social reject.

Fuck you

Best copy pasta for years to come
>>
She deserved it for her being so fuckin ugly. Should have taken dump on her face to pretty her up a bit.
>>
>>577722278
http://imcute.yt/b/thread/577662606/#q577665083
>>
File: .jpg (65KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
65KB, 960x960px
>>
>>577722287
Man I hope so. It's great. Start spamming it everywhere
>>
THIS WAS 9GAG WHAT DONE IT MR FBI
>>
>>577722181
Go home Hans
>>
>>577722167
Ayy lmao
>>
File: .jpg (56KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
56KB, 600x800px
>>
Dave Kalac

Murderer confirmed and captured.
>>
File: 1412975479706.jpg (17KB, 374x421px) Image search: [Google]
1412975479706.jpg
17KB, 374x421px
>>577721635
>had a playboy bunny tattoo

And nothing of value was lost.

Mostlikely a single mom/whore.
>>
Somebody put the murder picture and amber lynn next to each other
>>
>>577722769
Captured?
>>
Wow, you sick 4chan assholes have really crossed the lines this time. My friends and I are left speechless by your actions here today.
I hope you all know by now that the police are working with the owners of this website to track every single one of you perverted bastards down and bring you to justice!
The news articles are already telling the world how you have planned the murder of this innocent woman.
It is beyond me how anyone could wish such hatred upon another human being. SHE WAS A MOTHER YOU ANIMALS! And here you are making fun of her and doing unspeakable deeds to pictures of her poor deceased body. I'd pray for your souls, but I'm afraid there is no salvation for people like you.
YOu need to be locked away for life and I hope you all burn in hell for this!
God I am so angry, you made my girlfriends sick to the stomach and they are still crying.
I am personally going to make sure this evil website gets shut down.
>>
>>577722593
hans hofner?
>>
who has the pics
>>
File: 1415060895293.png (107KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1415060895293.png
107KB, 200x200px
>>577722178
>>
>>577721635
would strangle/10
>>
Yeah I hope that nigger gets shot by cops or fucked by nigs. Leaving that lady dead and spread for the kid to find is fucking evil, that poor kids going to have those pics spread around his school, 2fuckinedgy4me
>>
>>577722901
Arrested, if you may.
>>
>>577721635
might as well get 2chan involved.
>>
>>577721635
the 4chan strangler
>>
File: 1403561970372.gif (1MB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1403561970372.gif
1MB, 280x210px
This is what happens to stupid fuck single mothers, dumb slut. Had there been a father this wouldn't have happened. Dumb bitch must have invited some nigger into the house.
>>
>>577721635
Do you realize the shitstorm thats going to rain down on this website once the mainstream media and feminist jews get winds that some anon murdered this chick for our entertainment, you faggots have officially fucked this website for good, FUCK
>>
File: .jpg (49KB, 822x822px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
49KB, 822x822px
>>
>>577721635
>murdered by the /b/ tard yesterday

correction murdered by a person who posted about it online.

murder happens every day. big fucking deal. there are bigger issues than one death.
>>
>>577722930
Nobody cares about what you have to say fucktard, I personally thought it was the funniest thing I've seen on here in a long time. Go fuck off and cry in a corner.
>>
>>577721867
>Implying it's not fucked up anyway
>>
>>577722769
this is dave right
>>
File: sjw faggot.jpg (21KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
sjw faggot.jpg
21KB, 400x266px
>>577722178

Muh triggers
>>
>>577723171

Fuck you
>>
>>577722930

Fuck you
>>
>>577722997

link to story?
>>
>>577721635
holy shit so it was a real corpse i was fapping to
>>
File: Shaggy-wasn't-me.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Shaggy-wasn't-me.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
it wasn't me
>>
Do you realize the poopoostorm thats going to tarantula rain down on this website once the mainstream media and feminist jewels get winds that some anon murdered this chick for our entertainment, you faggots have officially fucked this website for good, SHUCKS
>>
Well shit, not sure if 4chan will survive this one.
I know we've been through some shit in the past but moot has already turned into an SJW, think our days are numbered now.
Anyone care to fill me in as to what's happened though? I've been on vacation the past week.
>>
>>577723306
Yep.

He's arrested.
>>
>>577722073
>tfw when dieudonné
>>
>>577723306
the neckbeard is strong in this one
>>
>>577723306
Yeah, Patti Coppedge posted a picture of him yesterday and indicated he was Amber's killer. Since then she took the caption down but left his picture up. Amber Lynn has got to be the victim; but im not 100% this is the guy.
>>
>>577721635
Knowing /b/ someone from here killed her, and someone from here will solve who killed her
>>
4chan should get shut down
>>
http://www.wadailynews.com/news/washington/man-busted-on-multiple-counts/10727546.html

The dude who did it had harassment and DV charges against him from this March. /b/ is /b/ and I know I make jokes about dead people all the time because there's so many of them and the world's super fucked up.

Still, domestic violence and abuse are unironically serious as hell, it escalates, if you know someone in a bad spot please be a good friend.
>>
>>577722930

>you animals
>/b/
>>
>>577723489

Fuck you.
>>
>>577721635
fuck the anon who did this
>>
>>577723604
Already arrested.

It's the right guy!
>>
>>577722178
Dont take it too srsly, most people on here are socially awkward losers
>>
>>577721635

such a shame she had such full dick sucking lips. but i bet she was mouthy and had to high of an opinion of herself
>>
>>577723653

cunt
>>
File: tin.jpg (139KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
tin.jpg
139KB, 800x600px
>>577721635
mossad did this!
>>
>>577723754
What is the source of this information, dear friend?
>>
>>577722178
a wild guess, you are Swedish right?
>>
>>577723837

Fuck you.
>>
this guy is a coward. why didnt he go aftrr the guy? what a weak little man.
>>
>>577723754
link?
>>
>>577721635

Fuck you.
>>
She was an Double X Chromosome Alien. She deserved to die anyways. Every Double X should be hunted down and shot.
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>577723726
>>
>>577721635
i gonna state that i have no regrets cause i did nothing wrong.
let's move on and forget about the day OP delivered shaw we?
>>
All of you cunts should realize that 90% of the people on here a fucking edgy trolls
>>
>>577721635
i wonder why didn't i screencap this thread
>>
I say /b/ starts a kick starter for this poor kid and later when he grows up we introduce him to fourchan and he becomes a mod

we probably owe him after all
>>
>>577722930
Yea, good luck with that
>>
>>577723667
agreed m8
>>
File: .jpg (66KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
66KB, 720x720px
>>
>>577722735
Do a blingee
>>
>>577722201
piece of shit. please kill yourself.
>>
she's breathtaking OP
>>
>>577722178
Thank you, this message also goes out to the people who post "nigger".
No one loves you, not even your parents edgy fag.

captcha; 420
>>
Looks like she suffered from feral alcohol syndrome
>>
>>
File: edgy.jpg (148KB, 960x840px) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
148KB, 960x840px
>>577722073
Ah, it's great being 13, isn't it?
>>
File: .jpg (74KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
74KB, 720x720px
>>
Tl dr what happened. I didn't /b/rowse yesterday
>>
File: wincest.jpg (232KB, 552x522px) Image search: [Google]
wincest.jpg
232KB, 552x522px
>>577721635
Lies. If it was a 4channer, he would take pics, record on video while raping the corpse and deliver.
>pics or it didn´t happen
>>
File: 1386867516789.jpg (28KB, 512x341px) Image search: [Google]
1386867516789.jpg
28KB, 512x341px
>>
>>577724203
>feral alcohol syndrome
kek
>>
File: 1413080857783.jpg (23KB, 225x346px) Image search: [Google]
1413080857783.jpg
23KB, 225x346px
>>577722201
That edge...sharp
>>
>>577724190
Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot. Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead. Imagine walking in and finding your mother dead, the women who cared for you and loved you. Or maybe not, since your family probably fucking hate you, deluded reject neckbeard. Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot with a non-existant social life. The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board. I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one, or maybe you're too socially inept to go out and buy one. After this thread dies, you will probably let out a loud sigh as you lift your chubby cheeto-stained fingers to turn off your monitor before crawling in to your pissy, cum-stained mattress to cry yourself to sleep. You are nothing. You will never be something. End your life right now, you fucking lardass social reject. Fuck you
>>
Did anyone Archive the thread?
>>
>>577724012
This
>>
>>577722930
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no 8

Also I wasn't here yesterday, can anyone explain me who the fuck is this grill? She was strangled? And so?
>>
>>577724203
>feral alcohol syndrome
>feral alcohol
>feral
>>
>>577724080
She had a cute smile
>>
File: .jpg (337KB, 1280x1389px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
337KB, 1280x1389px
>>
>>577722735
We wish you a Merry Christmas.
We wish you a Merry Christmas.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
>>
>>577723857

he led cops on a chase in Oregon and later he swerved into oncoming traffic. As I understand he didnt die
>>
>>577724445
http://imcute.yt/b/thread/577569087/
>>
>>577723653
>taking the bait for da team

With or without 4chan this women would have been murdered but because of 4Chan their is evidence of the crime and that evidence will be used to convict this piece of shit.

>4Chan4U
>>
File: i.jpg (63KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
63KB, 720x720px
>>
>>577723473
Lost
>>
>>577724281
Fucking this.
>>
>>577723964
Seriosuly, not only its fucking messed up and disturbing, its also fucking all of us over with FBI pouring in here and shutting us down when fucktard feminists ask for it.
>>
Is the guy got caught yet? If not I hope he gets shot at balls and survives to get some anal rape in prison.

>>577721867
Nothing of value would be lost but that's too much to hope. In reality you can't blame some fucking website if some moron gets idea like this. Someone could do same thing for facebook or tumblr
>>
>>577724523

Fuck you.
>>
>>577724368
Funny that you should burn a little nervous, because in every place, but he said firmly. Maybe someday, you idiot, you will notice that at the end of 15 items to find his mother dead Imagine, you have to be careful and loved women. His family probably hates you because of bad shit can not be denied neckbeard. I am ignorant comment you need to develop a slight smile as he replied: autism fancy shit whore. the pay is very low, or you can go and inept social kupićuma very reason. Subject to sleep angry shouting down as mats, rirhana Cheeto color display color depth, although it may be that after the death będzieum Zeo. You have nothing. You'll never be anything. If you have already canceled Lardass Put your fucking life. Go to hell
>>
I'm so sick to my stomach over this. Especially you idiots that thrive on this due to your worthless lives. You are all pathetic.
I hope this child can work through this and not end up completely fucked up over this. She was a mother, sister, daughter, friend... She was loved by many and needed by her son. Godspeed to them all. I hope they find this guy alive so he can face her family and his own family. He will then realize what he truly did when he can't look them in the eyes. What a truly evil thing he did. I hope he gets what he deserves.
I send love and light and prayers to her son and family for the strength to work through this.
>>
File: 1415215279811.jpg (513KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1415215279811.jpg
513KB, 960x960px
>>577721635
How sad.
>>
she had 4 kids.
>>
File: triz03_07_by_triztaess-d6xkwco.jpg (180KB, 572x856px) Image search: [Google]
triz03_07_by_triztaess-d6xkwco.jpg
180KB, 572x856px
4chan is as good as dead.
A day or two after the conservative media made a big story about the case, Moot will shut 4chan down for ever. Shitt happened, the biggest taboo is commited.
>>
File: i.jpg (53KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
53KB, 960x960px
>>
>>577724817
Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet.
Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag?
Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.
>>
>>577724703
its just sad to think about a child growing up, having dreams of becoming something, being someone.. an end up with a playboy tattoo
>>
btw.. Was that a playboy bunny tattoo? Like..lol
>>
>>577724890
....fuck man. Just fuck.
>>
>>577723653
Someone call the wamberlynnce
>>
Her FB: facebook / acoplin25
>>
>>577725012
i kno i crie erry tiem
>>
>>577723754
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: 2nQWv5U8) 11/05/14(Wed)19:37:36 No.577723754▶>>577723857 >>577723926
>>>577723604
>Already arrested.
>It's the right guy!
>>
>>577724194
>nigger detected
>>
>>577724890
too soon faggot
>>
>>577724523
Holy shit
Anyone from FBI or any other law enforcement here?
Can you check if shit is real? Is this a real crime scene from the murderer?
Is shit real?
>>
>>577724523
Holy fuck....that really churns my stomach. And I work for AMR :/
>>
File: ·.jpg (9KB, 250x172px) Image search: [Google]
·.jpg
9KB, 250x172px
>>577724890
10/10
>>
>>577722930
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1367355607595.gif (2MB, 170x130px) Image search: [Google]
1367355607595.gif
2MB, 170x130px
>>577725134
What are you gonna do against it faggot?
>>
>>577724368
>>577724826
>>577724838
>>577725105
>>577724368
>>577723937
>>577723886

y is everyone posting this stale pasta, i remember seeing this pasta when i used to browse the 4chan years ago haha lol, why post the old pasta
>>
>MFW she had the same smile as my ex
>>
>>577721635
I do feel somewhat sorry for the kid. He is just livin the dream, loving life and having fun. And suddenly somebody destroys what you love the most. This kid will grow up without a mother by his side, and thats sad. You faggots are not edgy
>>
>>577722206
Why does this hat look shopped on lol..
>>
File: B1s7JIwIUAAw-us.jpg (33KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
B1s7JIwIUAAw-us.jpg
33KB, 480x600px
At approximately 1:15 a.m., Central Precinct officers spotted the suspect vehicle, a gold 2001 Ford Focus 4-door at Southeast 9th Avenue and Powell Boulevard.

Officers initiated a traffic stop of the vehicle but the driver sped away and led police on a high-speed pursuit across the Ross Island Bridge and southbound on Southwest Barbur Boulevard. At approximately Southwest 30th Avenue, the pursuit was terminated as the driver of the suspect vehicle was swerving into oncoming traffic. The vehicle was last seen speeding southbound on Barbur Boulevard passing Taylors Ferry Road.
>>
>>577721635
I wonder if she ever had sex with the boy.
>>
File: B1s6_6PIAAETV9u.jpg (29KB, 645x363px) Image search: [Google]
B1s6_6PIAAETV9u.jpg
29KB, 645x363px
He's loose in Portland!
>>
Wait, someone clear this up for me.

Did she actually agreed to have sex with the guy or did he strip her naked and fuck the dead body?
>>
>>577725271
absolutely nothing cuz I'm a keyboard warrior
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 500x402px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 500x402px
>>577721635
Faggots unite
>>
>>577724306
Dude killed lady - took photos and posted on /b/ - made comments how it was harder to strangle someone than he thought - got called a fag - told /b/ what ever, watch the news in so and so city cuz the kid comes home soon and will find the body. - OP wasn't a fag.
>>
>>577724852
Agree
>>
>>577725245
With all the gore threads on here, you'll get used to it
>>
>>577725335
We are all obviously wondering that. Naturally.
>>
>>577724826
>Scroll /b/
>Expect meeting normal people
>>
>>577721867
That's how they'll spin it. However, he clearly stated in the original bread that she was already dead prior to posting the thread and that he "just wanted to show us". Meaning he was going to kill her regardless.
>That poor fucking kid though
Gonna hug my moms when she gets home.
>>
>>577721867
you are a product of other shitstorms son.
>>
>>577725271

Fuck you.
>>
>>577722287

Fuck you
>>
File: 1404096170155.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1404096170155.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>577721635
>mfw listening to "The Weight" by the band while high as balls and I see this post
It sounded like he was saying "Amber Lynn" instead of "Anna Lee"
>>
>>577725367

I repeat, he hasn't been caught.

http://www.kptv.com/story/27288004/police-wa-murder-suspect-eludes-police-during-high-speed-chase-in-portland
>>
>>577721635
so? she ain't special. she's just another sack of skin. life isn't as precious as people think.
>>
>>577721635
Some reddit fag did it
>>
what have i missed?
>>
>>577725268
That poor dog.
Fuck the woman and her kid.
>>
File: 01.jpg (77KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
77KB, 960x720px
It was almost predictable...
>>
>>577725562
> Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Yes i would.
>>
>>577722865
>implying single mothers are whores
You just insulted me, but there is absolutely nothing I can do about that. I hate you.
>>
>>577722178
You mad mane?
>>
>If only slightly, they had defiled their sister, a dog, and that there was fuck am? Navy Seal I came of noble family, and you shall know that I am in many Quaeda Al lying in wait, I consented to more than 300 murders. And I have chastised serves as a soldier the United States, beating American soldiers in all things. You know, should not have been. But I, like never before, they saw, and the world by the words in a sign you're going to forgive. On the Internet, if you think it could be from you to suffer? Think again fucker. I, my lord, I am glad I lost to Rome, and as a storm by the juveniles in the IP network for example. A few foolish in the rain washing. Babies are fucking dead. Common of the time will be seven hundred and ways you can, and as the hands. Even more serious war I am ready to hand, I am out of the mire competition, but as much as I can the participation of a donkey I will blot out the competition before the face of a poor man in the volume of a weapon Marine Corps. Thou art just, alone, knows what is about to take them organized around the sacred language of the punishment of the "team" comments. But it is not be able to, the money, and, you are a fool, and do not curse. I know you can trick the angry shit. You are dead had defiled their sister, kiddo.
>>
>>577723809
>most people on here are socially awkward losers
>most people here
>most
everyone is, except for the FBI and some of the SJWs and white knights who police this place for the greater good
>>
>>577725506
>scroll /b/
>still falling on obvious copypasta bait
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.