[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/rothers I have a problem... I am 21, I have a girlfriend

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 10

File: denis6.jpg (103KB, 1076x1600px) Image search: [Google]
denis6.jpg
103KB, 1076x1600px
Hey /b/rothers I have a problem...

I am 21, I have a girlfriend of 2 years and I love her so much that I would want to marry her eventually.

There's one problem...I am a serial cheater. I can't help it,

I download and delete tinder regularly (every day basically) to cover my tracks and get numbers of girls on there solely jsut to meet up with them and have sex with them.

I go out constantly with my friends and tell my girlfriend I'm out, and I love the thrill of approaching, being approached and then taking home girls or just kissing them or just fucking them in the club bathroom.

I flirt with a lot of old flames, knowingly that I have a girlfriend. I flirt with girls at uni constantly, even went on a date with a tutor.

But of it all, I don't WANT to keep doing this. I hate having this thirst, because I know for a fact I am a low person. I have had a bad track record of cheating (have another gf of 2 years before, cheated on her constantly)

I need help!!! Advice!

TL;DR:
>Serial cheater
>doesn't want to cheat anymore
>need help
>>
I am also a serial cheater... Am married... Almost relapsed, but stayed strong, like an alcoholic you will always be one. But it can be done.
>>
really need help! will bump with nudes from sluts i've fucked...?
>>
>>574048471
how can it be done?
>>
It starts with the eyes..... What images do you feed your brain with ?
>>
>>574048096
OP, your problem has a simple solution. Change your mindset so that instead of finding new girls and seeing it as an accomplishment of some sorts, impress your current gf by doing things for her so she does new things with you, and direct your urges towards things you want to do with her, rather than with other women. It's a pretty simple system and I've told a friend of mine to look at it this way and he stopped cheating on his girlfriend, and they are so happy. I'm actually jelly of what they have now since he stopped cheating on her.
>>
>>574048698
I'm trying to stop... I want to settle down one day and have a fmaily
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 640x1136px
>>574048829
OP here just on mobile, you make a good point. What sort of things should I do? That is fulfilling for me and for her?
>>
>>574048096
You could just cut your dick off. It's pretty hard to cheat without a dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 640x1136px
>>574049024
Her tits, will post more for more advice and perspectives
>>
>>574048096
ive been trying to fuck your girlfriend, but some reason she is loyal to you...
>>
>>574049252
what does she say?
>>
Much like quitting smoking... Your motivation needs to be stronger than addiction, but, if all your friends smoke....
>>
>>574049367
should I change my friends?
>>
>>574049024
Do things she enjoys. Literally go and ask her what her favourite things to do are and try and meet in the middle with what you enjoy doing as well. You will literally never fuck another girl once you realise how hot it is to have sex with someone that loves you that much. They do unimaginable things and you can do whatever the fuck to her. Even if its not sex.
>>
>>574049530
Just avoid abuse and shit, that's never on the table.
>>
>>574049024
>>574049173
Yeah but... I wouldn't post her tits here if I loved her. What does that say about you, OP?
>>
>>574049173
nooo way, this isn't my girlfriend, this is jsut some random
>>
>>574049617
I think that's one of the girls OP cheats the love of his life with
>>
OP, I know your feels.

Except, I'm cheating on my girlfriend right now with another girl who thinks she is my girlfriend. I have to dump the second girl soon or she'll eventually figure it out. If women weren't so gullible and easy to manipulate, I wouldn't be in this problem.

"Where were you on the weekend, why didn't you answer my calls/texts?"

"Oh, I was out at a friend's place and left my phone at home."

"Oh okay, wanna hang out tonight?"

"Can't sorry, I have plans with another friend who I haven't seen in a long time. Maybe tomorrow? (while my girlfriend is at work)"
>>
>>574048096
You are a cancer of the human race, only possible solution is to kill yourself, you impulsive faggot.
>>
>>574049797
don't you feel bad?
>>
>>574049612
haha she's rpretty high maitnenance though, and i'm a simple person. But i will try to make an effort. Thanks anon, best advice so far.
>>
and then you wake up fgt
>>
File: cant help that im differnet.jpg (60KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
cant help that im differnet.jpg
60KB, 800x500px
>>574048096

Your actions aren't inherently bad, they're just shitty within the confines of a relationship.

I always say people should be single from age 20-30, as you will become who you are.

you gotta get some perspective on yourself, and you may have to end it with the girl to do so.

its hard when you have to hide who you are every day. and like i said, these actions aren't bad on their own, but when you bring someone else into the mix, well.

Just lead the single loverly life!
>>
>>574050037
Simple things are the best, anon. glhf.
>>
>>574050081
should I end it?
>>
I had to change the food I feed my brain, e.g. the sites I visited, make an effort to not put myself in a position to cheat when I went out, changed the friends I went out with.... All extremely difficult, not impossible
>>
File: 1384222548965.gif (967KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
1384222548965.gif
967KB, 490x367px
Hows about you behave like a grown up and show some self restraint
>>
>>574048096
i feel your fucking pain bro. its a sickness. my grandpa had it too. i was asking muh dad about it cause its become a problem. hopefully its cuz we young and it will go awat
>>
>>574050304
well, much like going on a diet or quitting smoking, it's not that easy
>>
>>574050409
did your whole family eventually find out about your grandfather? dont you resent him for it?
>>
>>574048096
You should find out what makes you so insecure, OP. Figure out how to deal with that and you'll end this problem.
>>
>>574050217
End it with her, asshole. Do you really want to base your relationship on continuous lying? Are you a nigger?
>>
File: tumblr_mmfru9p1u01qbxgyvo1_500.gif (990KB, 500x232px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmfru9p1u01qbxgyvo1_500.gif
990KB, 500x232px
>>574050217

Hard as that may be, it'll serve you better in the long run. You can do all the shit you want to do, and it'll be guilt free. You sound like you know yourself. I would just try to set up a harem style situation. Just have the girls you see every so often, and cycle through them. better than having a string of one night stands. this way, you can still do the girlfriendy type stuff with people if you want.
>>
>>574049173
also if you want more, not that she's great. let me know
>>
>>574050553
well i never met him. i asked my dad if he couldnt stop cheating and he says he doesnt cheat which i believe cuz my mom is a psycho and i stalked this niggers phone and facebook. But he said my grandpa was horrible to my gma. my dad says he feels bad for what she had to go through but he doesnt hold it against his dad i dont think.
>>
>>574048096
Hey /b/rothers I have a problem...

I am 21, I have a girlfriend of 2 years and I love her so much that I would want to marry her eventually.

There's one problem...I can't stop sucking dicks. I can't help it,

I download and delete tinder regularly (every day basically) to cover my tracks and get numbers of dicks on there solely jsut to meet up with them and suck them.

I go out constantly with my friends and tell my girlfriend I'm out, and I love the thrill of approaching, being approached and then taking home dicks, kissing them or just sucking them in the club bathroom.

I flirt with a lot of old dicks, knowingly that I have a girlfriend. I flirt with dicks at uni constantly, even went on a date with a tutor of dick sucking.

But of it all, I don't WANT to keep doing this. I hate having this thirst, because I know for a fact I am a low person. I have had a bad track record of sucking dicks (have another gf of 2 years before, cheated on her constantly)

I need help!!! Advice!

TL;DR:
>Serial dicks sucker
>doesn't want to suck anymore
>need help

>fixed your post OP
>>
Start small... Little goals... Little steps, like "today I won't visit any sites that will encourage and feed my thirst for excitement, er, harmful selfdestructive behavior"
Then reward her after
>>
>>574050692
fucking kek
>>
>>574048096
>serial cheater
then you don't love your girlfriend. If intact you do love her then fucking stop it, its that simple. Stop downloading tinder, if ever you get horny and she's not around, just jerk one off and get it out of your system. Avoid other girls if you have to, don't cheat you scum of the earth piece of shit.
>>
>>574050560
There's two things, I don't want to be alone. I admit that. I am reliant on having a companion, but at the same time I am a 21 year old male. I think I'm scared of losing her or her cheating on me, so I compensate with this behaviour.. but then again in my past relationship I didn't care whether it ended or not, I was just horny
>>
>>574050923
You are very deluded if you believe this is love, you are an overcompensating insecure faggot.
>>
>>574050856
plain and simple. I'll just try detox this shit now. Maybe I should stop lurking on /b/ for a start, the attitude i form here towards women is ridiculous, and to think how else would it affect other people
>>
Another... Little step, is perspective.
Knowing she will find out and the hurt you will cause coupled with focusing on the man you want to become is another motivating factor to his you through achieving small goals.
>>
>>574051015
What is the ideal relationship then? How are people supposed to act?

My environment dictates terrible examples, which makes me perceive relationships in this way. I need perspective
>>
>>574050801
>>574051296
I will stop, I told my friend to help me through this as well to monitor me (although he isn't a saint hismelf)

I'm ashamed of myself, and I am willing to be a better man. I am willing to be a better partner, and I think these are great incentives to start. I think I know what to do now.

Anyway, thanks everyone whether it'd be sinceere advice or just abuse, I proabbly needed it.
>>
>>574051349
Start by telling her about the cheating, she deserves to know it, and you need to clear your conscience. It is very unlikely that she is going to stay with you afterwards, she probably deserves better than an impulsive piece of shit like you anyways, but at least you wont have to live with the guilt and during your next relationship you will know how to behave.
>>
>>574048096
One word solution to your problem: castration
>>
>>574051739
Alright. I guess it has to be done
>>
>>574050635
definitely! moar!
>>
I am a work in progress....I haven't cheated on my wife... Yet... It takes effort and a willingness to stay away from opportunities... But it can be done. I'm a better man for keeping my promises... Especially to the people I love
>>
>>574048096
Don't be a douche. Break up with her. You're 21. Go fuck girls and do whatever you want. Eventually you'll find someone you really love. If you actually like your current girlfriend, you'll respect her enough to cur her loose. Running around on your girlfriend is shitty for her (she knows), not to mention unsanitary. Man up.
>>
>>574048096
And this is why I don't want to get in a relationship anymore. I'm the faithful one here.
>>
File: image.jpg (169KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169KB, 640x1136px
>>574051945
>>
>>574051909
You know that you fucked up and you acknowledged that. It's the first step. Good luck bro.

And whenever you'll feel down and think about cheating remind my words: it IS worth it. I tried both things and one night stands are nothing in comparision to sex with someone you truly love, believe me.
>>
>>574052371
Will you ever learn? Stop behaving like a nigger and show her some respect.
>>
>>574052036
You seem to be doing well, and I wish you the best with it. how old are you though?

>>574052162
i'm already a douche, the other thing is attitude. We live in a society where people like this a glorified, where men are praised for the sexual conquests and is therefore terrible for the ego.

Why don't people put having a family, being monogamous and just being a good partner in high regard?

The fabric of society is bombarded with terrible misconceptions of ideals, and is creating confusion on impressionable youth.

Are people naturally polygamous? or is that jsut out of bad character?
>>
>>574051909
I mean, not cheating is worth it ofc.
>>
>>574052683
This is not my girlfriend, someone wanted moar of her and I promised it for advice. I can stop though. I was just trying to thank you guys.
>>
>>574052371
Moar
>>
>>574052865
Alright then
>>
>>574052950
Should I stop? I feel terrible now
>>
>>574048096
Chris?
>>
>>574052659
>>574052770
I trust those words. And I will try to live by it. I needed some perspective. Thanks anon, I appreciate it.
>>
>>574053028
nope
>>
>>574052919
Lol i dunno, got guiltripped by >>574052950
>>
>>574053019
Good, thats the first step towards becoming a better person.
Stop posting those if you want to, I dont care.
>>
Go cum in that girl
>>
>>574052762
I've cheated since I was 17 years old up until I married my wife 7 years ago.... I'm 39, I'm the guy who never got caught, I'm the guy friends shook their head as they couldn't believe the stories they were witnessing... I'm the guy who had the penthouses suit in the fraternity house without going to college.. In also the guy who had a daughter by 18, bought/sold drugs, if I wasn't fucking that night I was fighting.... It's hard to change but I don't regret it one bit... It feels great, I can look into my wife's eyes and smile at her without any guilt.
>>
>>574053451
Have you had a bad experience? or do you just have a good moral compass?

If so, do you want to share your story? I'm pretty empathetic about these things
>>
>>574053254
Oh your story sounded like this guy i work with. Has the same issue and it's funny as fuck hearing his hookup stories
>>
>>574053661
haha what?
>>
>>574053727
want to share some for the lols? I can share some of mine, although some aren't that funny. They're kind of eventful, but eh, I'm happy to share some.
>>
>>574053708
I dont feel like talking about me, sorry mate, but yeah, I have been involved in a similar situation. Believe me it is going to make your conscience fucked up on the long run and you will begin compensating even more if you dont stop now. All people need is honesty and the world would be a slightly better place.
>>
>>574052762
People do hold having a family in high regard. You're just not ready for that, obv, so why try to be something you aren't?

When you find someone that you really love, you won't feel the need to go out and run around on her anymore. YOU'RE 21, YOU'RE YOUNG- go have fun and quit trying to play house, faggot. It took George Clooney until he was in his 50s. Don't be in such a fucking rush.
>>
>>574053687
Do you hate your former self? Do you consider yourself a family man now? Like honestly, dedicating your life to your family?
>>
>>574054000
those trips!!!
I'm sorry for asking, but this is an anonymous board, no one's going to judge you.
>>
>>574054009
ah you shed another light onto this. But is it fulfilling beign single to being in a relationship? In my experience, I try to create a connection with those I've been with. I'm not the type to do things so emotionalessly, I'm nice about it I'm not the typical fuck and dash sort of person.
>>
>>574054313
well it's not that I try to create a connection on person, it just happens
>>
>>574054024
Now... No choice in the matter. Not looking to cheat had become a habit instead of the other way around. Now I have a great job, my daughter,20, is in third year university, she has two half sisters/my other daughters, ages 3,5, have a living wife devoted mother.I still look at a girl and woman and say "your lucky I don't talk to you", so I don't!!!!
>>
File: OffButton.png (191KB, 495x321px) Image search: [Google]
OffButton.png
191KB, 495x321px
>>574048096
>fucking them in the club bathroom

asking / b / for help, where 'b' maybe stands for bait, right ?

if you need help, you should prolly schedule with a psychologist and find out if you're:

>hypersexual
>sex addict
>or just weak-willed

if you're really fucking strangers in a public restroom--and putting an important, vital relationship at dire risk, not to mention your mental and physical health--then it's a lot more than just horniness

at least you recognize you have a problem and that's your entrance point

sooner or later--whether or not you manage to 'handle' the cheating part of your psyche--she is going to find out you've been cheating on her and maybe some of the details like the 'snaking hos in the head' bits

then you're going to have to 'ease' her in to the intel, which means you may lose her later down the road, but at least you will not be a 'serial cheater', doing dangerous and stupid stuff to keep your dick wet and you will have better self-esteem, right ?

been there, done that

best day of my life was when i realised that i was finally in control of my pecker and not the other way around
>>
>>574054586
Geeze 20 years old? man I feel so young compared to you :\
how do you get rid of the "thirst" completely?
>>
>>574054682
do you really recommend that I should see a psychologist? or can i just deal with this on my own?
>>
>>574048096
Same problem, stopped going on those sites, deleted Facebook , all forms of social media. Makes it harder to meet new whores. Second I tell people when I meet them I have a bitch. Usually works. In all honesty I still cheat whenever I can.
>>
>>574055031
do you hate yourself for it? how long have you been in a relatiosnhip?
>>
>>574055031
I'm 26 btw
>>
>>574055003
is it serious? it sounds like heaven continue.
find gf that is cool with it
profit
>>
>>574055152
Naw I don't care. We've been together for 4 years, cheated on her since the beginning. Told her I wasn't looking for anything serious. We have a kid, no plans to get married. Or I don't anyways.
>>
>>574055232
lol no decent girl will ever be cool with it...
>>
>>574054776
Age is just a number.. Trust me.. The thirst is more like a memory now, like a former life. If I'm not putting any effort into my current life/self esteem/relationship, I can relapse easily. The key is telling myself I don't WANT TO, and focusing on the outcome of decisions. It is a choice. I WANT TO BE BETTER TODAY THAN I WAS YESTERDAY.
>>
>>574055341
oh, fair enough
>>
>>574055463
your daughter doesn't go to UWS by any chance...? she sounds like someone i know
>>
>>574055152
m8 stop right there.

I was in the same situation as you man and let me tell you, DO NOT TELL HER.

What you're going to do mate

>Delete any other girls numbers
>Perform some sort of ritual. Doesn't matter what it is, go to church once, drive to the top of a lookout, doesn't matter
>In this ritual you make a conscious decision never ever ever to to cheat again and feel all the shame and whatnot
>Then you move on. Forget it ever happened

I did all of this, and it worked perfectly until I told her. I know this sounds like terrible advice and all that but seriously, you tell her and she will leave you. She won't understand the thirst or the satisfaction you get from doing it. Just vow never to do it again, perform some sort of act. then never do it. Trust me man.
>>
>>574055639
No.... And just because I choose not to cheat anymore doesn't mean murder is off limits when it comes to my daughters lol
>>
>>574055760
What sort of ritual did you do exactly?
>>
>>574056007
self-castrration. worked a treat.
>>
>>574055931
sorry wasn't my intention. I know a girl, a good friend whose father was in a similar situation, but he moved to melbourne with his new wife
>>
>>574056007
I personally just went for a drive, pulled up somewhere (honestly smoked some weed) and said I'm never doing this again. Got out of the car, walked around, made the conscious decision and drove home. Its all about actually doing something to drive you into action. Don't listen to these fucks that have never been ine the situation.
>>
>>574055760
She deserves to know. You will never be happy in a relationship when your conscience is not clear. Also, if you are capable of lying to a person about such a thing you probably really dont love her.
>>
>>574055760
He's right to a degree...I confessed once, she didn't leave because I promised to go to therapy.
>>
>>574056252
How often did you do it?
>>
>>574056273
I'm a pathological liar in general, having said that I am also a caring person. Such a contradiction I know, but I'm a mess
>>
>>574055760
this, 10/10

i've had exactly the same experience as you, except i only cheated on my gf twice and i'm still with her now but it's just not the same anymore, she has a huge lack of trust from me and it just feels isolated.

do not tell her OP. also, it's perfectly natural to cheat, otherwise it wouldn't happen to pretty much everyone.
>>
>>574056494
>>574056669

Are you me?

As often as I could. Sometimes that would be once a week. Sometimes three times in a weekend.
>>
>>574056750
ausfag?
would love to hit a cone, but weed fucks me up bad throughout the week. And i need to concentrate on uni. I don't do drugs generally, jsut the MDMA cap on the odd occasion and I don't drink either.
>>
>>574056740
Is your relationship worth continuing, nwo the cats out of the bag?
>>
>>574056930
yeah man, Brissie to be exact.
>>
>>574048096
Same thing with me..I thought before it was just all fun and games and because I was young.But then I had a gf of 4 years and I thought all my "hunting" would stop.But no.I fucking love my gf to death and would want to die with her.But I don't know how many times I've fucked other girls and cheated on her.And now I'm dating a new girl for around three months because we're always away(still with her btw)And I just can't fucking stop.around four month ago I fucked an ex who has her own kid and everything and she got caught and I fucking RUINED a family.RUINED.How the fuck can you stop?!?!And what's even more fucked up is I have to go get myself checked up tomorrow because my dick has been hurting on the tip,all super sensitive and shit,feels like burning when I piss.I'm scared I picked something up and prolly passed it to chicks Im banging lately,including both my gf.How fucked am I?
>>
Seriously. Oldfag here. The problem is that you are deluding yourself. You obviously don't want the boring, stable relationship as much as you want to fuck lots of random pussy. You are being hurtful to someone you supposedly "love", even if she doesn't currently know about it. You are in the wrong kind of relationship.

There is nothing inherently wrong with fucking lots of people. What's wrong is the dishonesty. It sounds like you'd be better off in an open relationship or single.
>>
>>574057043
i dunno, it only happened a month or so ago so i'm seeing if her trust builds again over time but for now it's not looking so good. i do love my gf though just like you love yours but i couldn't fucking help myself, and when a girl is shaking her ass at you after you've had 3 bottles of wine your instinctive reaction, and the only thing you know how to do in that moment is put your cock in her. i don't blame myself.
>>
Same thing with me..I thought before it was just all fun and games and because I was young.But then I had a gf of 4 years and I thought all my "hunting" would stop.But no.I fucking love my gf to death and would want to die with her.But I don't know how many times I've fucked other girls and cheated on her.And now I'm dating a new girl for around three months because we're always away(still with her btw)And I just can't fucking stop.around four month ago I fucked an ex who has her own kid and everything and she got caught and I fucking RUINED a family.RUINED.How the fuck can you stop?!?!And what's even more fucked up is I have to go get myself checked up tomorrow because my dick has been hurting on the tip,all super sensitive and shit,feels like burning when I piss.I'm scared I picked something up and prolly passed it to chicks Im banging lately,including both my gf.How fucked am I?
>>
>>574057560
is this pasta?
>>
>>574057145
you a student brother?
>>
>>574057490
what's your reason for having a girlfriend then?
>>
>tfw I have a cute and hot gf
>tfw I cant help but flirt with every girl
>feel guilty everytime a girl bites my bait
>>
File: 1348679217153.jpg (107KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1348679217153.jpg
107KB, 500x375px
>>574058145
forgot my face
>>
>>574048096
Im not going to bullshit you here OP.
Similar situation i had with my ex girlfriend i was with her from 16 years old, I hit 18 and i could legally drink and go clubbing (Im in uk so yeh) i then started cheating with other girls kissing them, sly fingering in nightclubs to fucking them at theres and getting a taxi back to be with the girlfriend the same night. I had friends who said nothing to anyone ever. I was caught out by an STI unfortunatley and i came clean. 3 years have passed and im happily engaged to another woman and have a child on the way. Coming clean is a must do else u will never find happiness, I had councelling to help myself out personally but thats because i was addicted to sex also. If u want to know anything more just ask. Hope u find happiness
>>
>>574057794
not anymore man. left uni
>>
>>574057674
real shit bro.
>>
>>574057914
cause i love her as my best friend and she knows me better than anyone and helps me more than anyone. i want to stay with her.
>>
simple solution. kill yourself. The world needs less people like you.
>>
>>574058309
how many girls did you have sex with? before you got an sti?

Have you cehated ever sicne?
>>
>>574048096
I hope your GF kills you and gets away with it.
>>
>>574058505
17 girls, I used to drink every tuesday, thursday and saturday. I don't drink anymore but i believe alot of my drinking issues was down to guilt and i was ruining my life. I caught it early ish and gave it to a fair few of them also so my head was wanted for a while. I don't live there now luckily

Wouldn't dream of it i learned my lesson early luckily
>>
How many girls reading this thread right now... Do you have any questions?
>>
>>574058469
schwarzenegger, clinton, woods amongst many other successful goodhearted people succumb to this. Yet you say people like me should kill myself... It's redemption and learning curves that will probably make the world better
>>
>>574058690
this
>>
>>574058686
what exactly did you get?
>>
>>574059013
Chlamydia

Clean now i still don't use condoms though i really dislike them
>>
>>574059140
does your partner know of your past?
>>
>>574058686
my dick feels all tingly and shit.I feel like needles are poking my dick from the inside.What did you have/pick up?Is it similar?
>>
>>574059224
She knows numbers of girls iv gone down on, Not what i did though about my ex as she wouldn't trust me now

>>574059281
Sounds like you may have genital warts or gonorrhea. Mine was Chlamydia and it just burnt like fuck when i went for a piss
>>
>>574049797
Its safer if the other women know that your in a relationship and there just sex.

I tell girls that im in an unhappy relationship and intending on leaving my partner but her dad just died so I wanna wait till she's more stable, then after a month or so I get bored of strange and tell them that my partner is now pregnant and im sorry but have to try make it work with her
>>
>>574058309

I have considered counselling. y last gf was an 8/10 absolutely perfect, maybe a little demanding but a lovely girl. I just couldnt stop[ thinking about fucking other girls, flirting with texts and then finally meeting them to get laid. it was athrill but afterwards i felt like the worlds worst person. In the end, she sawa pic on my phone of a girls boobs and we ended the relationship. I worry that I will die alone and unloved regretting all the times I couldve been happy, as every relationship im in ends the same with me cheating. I try and break the cycle by just seeing girls and i really want a way out of this because i do crave companionship.
It feels like theres something broken inside me that always wants to grab some strange.
>>
>>574058309
Being a sex addict
>bait/10
>unless you fuck anyone man, woman or animal you aren't a sex addict
>>
>>574059513
Pretty smart move to be fair.
It will backfire one day though

>>574059578
Natural, Id suggest counselling it helped me out alot its about breaking the barrier of needs and opening up to your partner if you have needs she isn't fullfilling your not in the right relationship. My fiance now gets upset when i have needs and she's tired and claims its her job to keep me satisfied so i don't go elsewere. Shes pretty awesome

>>574059695
Not bait, trying to help the OP. Try harder
>>
>>574059434
fuck i think i have chlamydia.WTF DO I HAVE TO DO???
>>
>>574059870
>not bait
>imaginary diese
yeah I need to try harder
>>
File: bored baby.jpg (49KB, 384x400px) Image search: [Google]
bored baby.jpg
49KB, 384x400px
The only reason that you don't already know that your girlfriend is doing the same thing is because she's just as devious as you are. Keep doing what you're doing, because I bet you she's doing the exact same thing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntxKRj9DRnc
>>
>>574060114
Were u from? in the UK we go to the NHS walk in centers and can get screened for such stuff and be given treatment as needed. Treatment is two tablets taken at once or 7 over a week. U may vommit on them though if you do u need them again.

If your in USA im sure you can google a drop in center but u may have to pay for such things?
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.