[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's something wrong with the parents of really young

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 9

File: face.jpg (87KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
87KB, 521x521px
There's something wrong with the parents of really young trans kids.

How the conversation should go.
"Mommy, I'm a girl." Boy is 5.
"Oh son, you're a boy. You have a penis."

How it goes in a trans household.
"Mommy, I'm a girl." Boy is 5
"Oh my child, yes you are! From this day forward you will be our daughter! This means you're a trans gender person. I can't wait to tell the news that I have a trans gendered child! They'll think I'm such a forward thinking parent!"

Seriously though, when your kid is that young they'll say whatever weird thing comes to mind. You have to be pretty fucked up if you're willing to tell your child they should think about changing their bodies instead of being proud of the bodies they have and that they're beautiful with the bodies they have.
>>
>>573021848
This.
>>
You realise you have no fucking clue what you're talking about if you're not trans, right?
>>
>ITT people with no parenting experience telling parents how to raise their children
>>
>>573022026
Either do these parents that claim their 5 year olds are trans.
>>
My son said he was a cow so I chained him up in the yard and have been letting him graze for a week. Child services can suck a dick.
>>
>>573021848
uh huh
>>
>>573022026
>>573022089
sissy faggots detected
>>
>>573022107

HAHA I spit out my soda

+12 internets to you dear friend
>>
File: fuckyoufriday.jpg (13KB, 283x276px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyoufriday.jpg
13KB, 283x276px
>>573021848
>How it goes in a trans household.
"Mommy, I'm a girl." Boy is 5
"Oh my child, yes you are! From this day forward you will be our daughter! This means you're a trans gender person. I can't wait to tell the news that I have a trans gendered child! They'll think I'm such a forward thinking parent!"

that has never happened ever
>>
>>573022369

Confirmed.
>>
>>573022546
whoa, i never knew the omniscient browsed fucking /b/
>>
>>573022546
Bull fucking shit, you're lucky I'm too lazy to look up that source of the lesbian mothers giving their a son a sex change before puberty
>>
>>573021848

I have no problem with an adult saying they're trans and living the lifestyle. I don't think a 5 year old is mentally capable of making that decision though. And what's more harmful? Making a trans person dress like their birth sex till their older, or let them act trans for years until they realize they made a mistake when they're older?
>>
>>573022546
Just search for transgender children in google. There are many parents who have had claimed their 2 year olds are transgender because they would claim they were the other gender and would want to play with toys designed for the other gender.

I'm all for letting your kids play with the kind of toys they want to play with and dressing up how they want to, but I really cannot comprehend agreeing with a child that young that they are and should be the other gender.
>>
>>573021848

I told my mom I wanted to be a girl when I was around 5 years old (in the early 80s) and she beat my ass.

I'll never feel normal, I'll never truly be happy, but at least I'm not a cock-sucking faggot, right?
>>
>>573022546
>>573022810
>>573023714
absolutely degenerate
>>
File: withyourmouthbert.png (168KB, 787x533px) Image search: [Google]
withyourmouthbert.png
168KB, 787x533px
>>573023423

> let them act trans for years

Cis people don't act trans, they just don't.
>>
>>573022026
you realize transtards have no idea what the fuck they are talking about right?
>>
You sure are dumb
>>
>>573023532
>There are many parents who have had claimed their 2 year olds are transgender because they would claim they were the other gender and would want to play with toys designed for the other gender.
That's so stupid, these parents think they're so progressive, but in reality they're tottally sexist
>>
>>573024282
>Cloest homo detected
>>
>>573024615
mtf transtards have no clue what they're talking about. ftm transtards are men, and therefore have a clue what they're talking about.
>>
>>573023714
told my dad i was a semi-truck

he stuck a spigot in my ass and pissed in it.

said i needed fuel in the tank.

to this day i never ever let my tank run dry
>>
>>573024615
I have always wondered about this. How can a person know that getting rid of their dick or getting a dick will make them into a complete person? Your insides are still the same. It's really just some extreme cosmetic surgery.
>>
>>573024958
no they are retards that chop off their tits so they can pretend to be men

some will even mangle their lady bits so it looks like a penis... it does not, it looks like a soy-corndog
>>
>>573025129
take the time to talk with some crazy fuckers
and you will get your answer
>>
>>573024685
i am not dumb, i am otherkin!

you just dont understand slothtalk
>>
>>573025341

They're still men. Trans men, but men none the less. More masculine than a mtf.
>>
>>573025926
trans men are ftm, trans women are mtf
>>
When my baby sister was born and got all the attention, I told my parents I was really a girl. They accepted me and I got hormone blockers to prevent full puberty. At 18 I had sex reassignment surgery and got a passable vagina. However, I now realize I was male all along, and I am left with no penis and a necrotic vagina. pls help
>>
>>573025926
no they are not men

they are retarded woman pretending to be men.

robert downey was not really iron man he was acting JIC you are having issues with that as well
>>
>he copypastas posts from /tv/ onto /b/ for internet points

you're a fucking nigger
>>
>>573026430
transnigger?
>>
>>573022089
I'll bet you wouldn't discipline your child either
>>
File: biggerbait.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
biggerbait.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>573026293
Their mind operates as a man. They exhibit masculine traits. That's what men do. Men born with penises are better men, but trans men are still men. They aren't acting like men, they're being themselves (male mind, female body).
>>
>>573026134
Yes, that is how I described them. I'm not sure why you thought I didn't know that.
>>
>>573021848
When i was 4 i peeled some skin on my finger and i saw the pink layer under and thoigh inwas literally a girl onside a boys skin. Told my mom and she told me that was just another layer of skin and that's what it normally looks like. My mum saved me from possibly becoming a tranny just by educating me
>>
>>573026174
what a time to be alive.
>>
File: 1376993510236.jpg (44KB, 261x369px) Image search: [Google]
1376993510236.jpg
44KB, 261x369px
>>573026854
no.

Their minds are have been warped into such a thought pattern, but all this destiny bullshit is just that.

If born with the parts of a male, you're a male. You need to accept it and stop giving in to your own delusions. The very idea that having cosmetic surgery can make you feel complete is that of a person with no concept of their own body and mind.

Turning my arms into fins through breaking and repositioning them does not make me a fish.
>>
>>573027353
you can still act like a fish though
>>
>>573026854
gender is a physical trait not a mental trait

otherwise trans minded humans could reproduce.
at the end of the day its really all about the 23rd chromosome pair.
everything else is just swag fads and crossdressing
>>
>>573026854
so they are a girl that acts like themselves

great

better then those retards that mutilate themselves cause they think they are gender fucked
>>
>>573027469
til you try to breathe underwater.
>>
>>573026854
>Their mind operates as a man. They exhibit masculine traits.

Isn't this idea sexist though? People are just people. Yes there are stereotypes for each gender, but to think because you have a more masculine or feminine way of going about things then the rest of your gender actually meaning you should be the other gender is really just, well, sexist.
>>
>>573027469
A dysfunctional fish who has lost all of the very little understanding we have of the meaning of life: reproduction.

Although, perhaps if we were able to 100% both physically and chemically alter someones body to that of another gender - have them be reproductively useful and what have you - would I accept such delusions as being valid and worthy of serious consideration and attention
>>
>>573027712
>Isn't this idea sexist though?
Yes, it is. But the people you're complaining about are so sexist they'll call you sexist for not stereotyping people based on gender. And then they see /pol/fags just using old school sexism and use that as an excuse to justify their own sexism and they just fuel each other forever.
>>
its hard to believe that in a time where information is so accessible, that no one has thought to link trans mentality with studies on their DNA

i've got 5 bucks that says trans minded individuals have an xx/xy deformity.

got another 5 that says diet is responsible for the mutation.
>>
>>573027796
fucking thank you

finally, someone gets it.
>>
>>573027796
See I don't even support the insanity that is families embracing trans kids at a crazy young age but this is the dumbest argument against trans shit and I hear it all the time.

We are not constrained by our biology anymore. The fundamental goal doesn't have to be reproduction or you'd hear the same outcry against straight couples that get snipped.

But you don't. It's people trying to use their high school biology class to justify the fact that trannys gross them out or more likely to hide their fear that they will accidentally take a trap home.
>>
>>573028504
>>573028504
>implying those that are socially opposed to Transmania fads dont fap to traps.

dude have you met the people here?
>>
>>573028141
Except that the majority of people with chromosomal deformities on the xy pair have very obvious physical characteristics associated with it that most trans people don't share.

Look up some pics, they look pretty freaky.
>>
>>573028826
>fapping fantasy totally translates to real life though amirite
>>
>>573028504
>We are not constrained by our biology anymore. The fundamental goal doesn't have to be reproduction or you'd hear the same outcry against straight couples that get snipped

opinion.

And that is your whole argument.

And I also oppose people getting their tubes tied, nuts snipped. For similar reasons.
>>
>>573022107
well played
>>
>>573022107
do you also milk him regularly?
>>
>>573029461
So is yours retard. It's all opinion. The difference is I couldn't give less of a fuck what another adult does with their body.

The fact that you care because YOUR defined meaning of life extends to other people's choices is a problem.

People have no concept of minding their own damn business anymore.
>>
>>573029050
i was betting on a minor deformity, something really low-scale. not anything crazy like those kinds of medical anomalies. but that said dont trans people argue that they indeed have physical traits of the opposite gender?
>>
>>573029050
yes when you try to look like something you are not it will tend to look odd
>>
>>573029461
I'm not opposed to people getting their tubes tied or nut snipped because they don't want children. There's more to life then reproduction.
>>
>>573029839
yes after they mutilate themselves
>>
>>573021848

This is pretty much how I imagine it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b6biW_qicQ
>>
>>573021848
>people experience different things than I do
>they must be wrong
>>
>>573021848
>Heaven's Door.jpg
>>
>>573029824
>implying that adults and children are the same when it comes to transbullshit.

remember: we're arguing over adolescent trans things not adult ones.
>>
When I was 5 I told my parents I was aquaman. They didn't start me off on fish hormones and didn't set up an operation to replace my lungs for gills. Good thing too because when I turned 6 I told them that I was batman.
>>
>>573029839
>dont trans people argue that they indeed have physical traits of the opposite gender?

What do you mean by this? Like a woman that has "handsome" features and a man that has "pretty" features? If so that's ridiculous.

Also this.
>>573030036
>>
>>573029824
No, its not. The only drive that all people share is sex. Everything else is learned, and all of these learned activities - in one way or another - revolve around sex, the potential for it, and/or the facilitation of a family/offspring

and if enough people make bad decisions, uninhibited, it becomes the norm and effects me. So you're a double faggot.
>>
>>573029839
We all have fluctuating levels of testosterone and estrogen. Those who are biologically born one sex but have too much of the opposite hormone, often develop the opposite traits to a degree.

I read a study at one point that having too much of the wrong hormone early on could actually affect brain development and explain that there is a biological basis for "fem/male brain in the wrong body" because we can't really do anything about the brain at the point where it is discovered.

So the traits you see before any sort of transitioning are often hormonal rather then chromosomal.
>>
>>573030175
I haven't seen this movie. Does this scene have anything to do with the plot or is it just like a scene you would see in some fun house?
>>
>>573026174
>passable
Could be worse. I have put my tongue inside unpassable vaginas
>>
Most of the time it's probably
"Mom, I'm a girl"
"Oh son, you're a boy. You have a penis"
"No mom, really, I'm a girl in a boy's body"

And then the parents ignore it for years hoping it's just a phase as their child gets more and more depressed. They can either take them to a psychologist and doctor to figure out if the child needs to transition, or keep them repressed and depressed for the rest of their life.
It's a real psychological issue that can be healthily tolerated and dealt with.
Just don't be a fag parent that forces your tumblr ideals and lifestyles on your kid. Though I'd be willing to bet that's almost never the case
>>
>>573030036
i dont buy that
i've heard plenty of people talk about how their voice was higher or breat tissue seemed more defined, or how their hands/feet whatever looked more like the other gender.

those kinds of small things. while it doesn't mean they ARE that gender, i wonder if their pairs have any kind of slight chromatid deformity.
i mean, when gender is defined by a single leg of a dna pair, any slight error could effect the organism.

but there's no humanity in that kind of thinking.
>>
>>573030875
yes so lets get kids on the tranny boat before their body gets a chance to release all the normalizing hormones they have coming
>>
>>573030881

Yeah it's kind of important to the plot. Spoilers:

The spooky old woman in a black dress ghost from the first movie was actually a man in real life. He used to dress up as an old woman in a black dress and murder women. This explains why he did it.
>>
>>573021848
i agree.
i think it has more to do with the parents than the kids. they push things on the kids when the kids are still basically retarded
>>
>>573030474
yes that's what i meant.
and in a time where you can change your gender based on small things like this, i agree, it does seem ridiculous.
>>
>>573030464
No, I'm arguing with this guy over adult trans. I stated above, I don't even slightly support kids that don't have the capacity to choose their breakfast being allowed to make that kind of decision. This guy is so rooted in his belief that the only purpose you are allowed to have in life is to reproduce that he doesn't support visectomies in normal straight adults.

>>573030575
You are beyond retarded. So what if their decisions revolve around sex? They can have whatever kind of sex they damn well please.

And just because a subset of the population is trans doesn't mean that everyone is going to become one you fucking idiot. By definition it will never become the norm because most of us are fucking happy the way we are born.

It literally has no impact on you beyond the fact that it conflicts with your insanely biased worldview if what, 1 percent of the population chooses to do so.
>>
Transgender people have fucked up mental processes. Especially the ones who hide on the internet and whine about how "cis" people are evil and mean.
>>
>>573030575
>Look at me guys, I know the truth to life is reproduction and it's all about reproduction because my Biology professor said so!
Fuck off with that shit.
Trans make up an amazingly small amount of the population, you've probably never even met one in real life. Don't pretend things that don't affect you.
Wrong from of affect by the way, retard.
>>
>>573030875
totally forgot about that.
hell when you look at that rather than prebirthed it makes even more sense that such characteristics wouldn't show themselves at the same times.

buuuut, that also means that people are one hormone swing away from opposing themselves.

perspective is such a fickle thing.
>>
File: Darwin.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Darwin.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>573029904
No, there's not
>>
>>573030575
>and if enough people make bad decisions, uninhibited, it becomes the norm and effects me.

"If enough people become trans, I'll be the minority, and we can't have that!"

Piss off.
>>
>>573031184
You should probably read a conversation before jumping in it. Not talking about kids, just trans in general.

I don't support letting kids do anything that would completely change their life like that before they are even old enough to know what the fuck they are doing.
>>
>>573023532
>transgender children
im going to commit suicide now
>>
>>573023423

A five year old boy isn't even male yet.
And they certainly aren't gayfags or straightfags yet.

Go away and talk to me when you're a teenager.
>>
>>573022026

this is why sjw suck to be around. they completely believe they alone have a special understanding that other people lack, as if other people are disabled mentally in some way. if you really want trans people to be equal dont you think you should give up this notion that other poeple will never understand?
>>
>>573031656
ah, i see, continue on good sir. you make valid points.
>>
>>573032006
Why purple penguins I wonder.
>>
File: T.jpg (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
T.jpg
495KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>573031656
I can see reading and comprehension is difficult for you. Im not even going to explain where you went wrong.

>>573031707
You managed to write a whole post and not actually refute anything. I'm impressed, really.
Oh and
> Don't pretend things that don't affect you.
Wrong from of affect by the way, retard.
>wrong from of affect by the way, retard
>retard
>>
>>573021848
too much christfag in here. go read your bible and leave people alone.
>>
>>573031685
cis is simply a way to call a hetero a fag
there's a reason it just became popular to use.
>>
My brother is 4 years old and he says that he is Elsa.
Kids that going don't know what the fuck they're talking about, gender wise.
>>
>>573026174
You don't deserve help.
>>
as soon as a man start actings gay, he's gay. that includes pretending to be a girl.

/thread
>>
heaven help if a parent lets their kid get psychiatric help to determine/deal with such issues.

No instead we should beat it out of our children, right OP?

Or are you a scientologist that thinks that psychiatrists are unable to evaluate if a child is trans?
>>
>>573032396
so much tranny tard in here

go smash your wiener and leave people alone
>>
>>573031930
wow, someone's never seen the effect of stupid in mass amounts.
>>
File: 1403494136732.jpg (39KB, 513x551px) Image search: [Google]
1403494136732.jpg
39KB, 513x551px
>>573023714

Yeah man, really dodged a bullet there!
>>
if you don't train your kids to be straight then you're gonna be stuck with some queers who will shame you all of your family.

do you really want?
>>
>>573032383
Your only argument is that we, like all life forms, are naturally inclined to reproduce.

You then expand that to, "anything that is not furthering this goal is inherently flawed" because you have no understanding of life beyond your basic biology class.

We are not restricted by nature anymore, hell "things humans do/influence" actually is separate from the word nature you fuckwit.

Just because you think spreading your seed is your only purpose in life doesn't mean everyone else agrees with you.
>>
>>573032659
At what point did I say a parent shouldn't take their kid to a therapist if they're unsure of what to do? At what point did I mention anything about beating children?

Did you even read the first post?

Ugh, got me to respond/10
>>
>>573027796

So long as my taxes didn't go towards it I would too. Unfortunately that's not the case in Canada, and I get to pay for a freaks fucking cosmetic surgery.

In the end I don't really care what you do to your body or hell even your kids body. I just don't want to pay for that shit.
>>
>>573033021
>You then expand that to, "anything that is not furthering this goal is inherently flawed" because you have no understanding of life beyond your basic biology class.
>We are not restricted by nature anymore, hell "things humans do/influence" actually is separate from the word nature you fuckwit.
>Just because you think spreading your seed is your only purpose in life doesn't mean everyone else agrees with you.

opinons.

The especially misguided of which: "We are not restricted by nature anymore"
I actually dont understand the relevance of that statement.

Anyhow, people who dont contribute genetically are useless and you're mad.

Although, I suppose you could see trans people as natural selection at work, killing off tard genes family by family.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.