[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok niggers. Someone explain my gf's logic. She claims that

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 1409481979446.gif (2MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1409481979446.gif
2MB, 300x168px
Ok niggers. Someone explain my gf's logic. She claims that she enjoys sex with me and hated it with her ex but has straight up said we are same in dick size. Is this bitch lying or what? Help me /b/ros. >implying I have a pic thats related.
>>
Different styles? Maybe she likes you more? It makes complete sense. You just have your head up your ass
>>
>>572357278
Explain this then. She hated giving him head but claims to love it now. Am I just trippin or what? I mean before we got together all she talked about what having sex with him and loving it so much. Thinks im stupid and dont remember.
>>
The feelings towards you.
>>
>>572357074
Obviously you do things she likes. Other guy probably didn't do shit except pump. Quit being beta and fuck her right in the pussy.
>>
>>572357531
Oh, mb after reading that shit, she's just a slut bro, fuck her while you can, she's gonna dump you.
>>
File: IMG_315855508011337.jpg (58KB, 524x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_315855508011337.jpg
58KB, 524x540px
>>572357682
See. I figured something was wrong m8
>>
>Implying dick size is all that contributes to sexual performance

Fuck, OP, you're retarded.

Inb4 she's only telling you what you want to hear/is a cumslut who says whatever sex she's currently having is awesome.

Kill yourself you feelfaggoty beta
>>
>>572357074
Are you fucking retarded? It's simply that she has emotions towards you, and most likely some sexual prowess on your part.

If you don't recognize the latter, you're a sorry and sad case of a man.

For example, I consider myself to be quite well endowed, but it wasn't until later that I actually bothered to start using more sexual prowess towards women after I realised at a certain age how much enjoy them.

This isn't just about foreplay, it's the way you look at a woman, the way you act, absolutely everything you do.
>>
>>572357930
Ok i was a virgin before we met. Dont tell me im the god of sex even though shes the only chick ive been balls deep in.
>inb4 natural talent
>faggot
>>
>>572357074
She say sex with her ex was terrible, and with you good, just to confort you. Maybe it's true, but come on she's not going to say it was better with her ex...
If she say your dick sizes are the same, her ex was probably bigger (otherwise she will say he was shorter).
But the fact she said all thoses lies to you is a good sign. She want you to feel good, and probably have a good sex life with you.
>>
>>572358092
P.S.
I come from a country where showing sexual prowess is absolutely fine and quite nice even.
>>
>>572358092
Refer to this post.
>>572358180
>>
>>572358180
You're definitely not a god of sex you hauty, self-flattering cum drop.

Your girlfriend is probably just a slut.

Case in point: She's fucking you, a former, and soon to be, friend.

Shit, she's probably still fucking her ex too.
>>
>>572358381
The problem is i was a complete virgin and the ex conquered her entire body
>>
File: dafuck.jpg (22KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
dafuck.jpg
22KB, 500x285px
>>
>>572358541
What I mean is that it might be seriously just the way you act.

Girls are just as complicated as men are sexually, except more obviously so. We get our dick hard easily, but it does not mean we are that into it with actual feelings.

I mean, I recently just heard from an old girlfriend of mine something I was half aware of. The way I eye up a girl when I am into them, it gives away the strong feelings and emotions I might have towards them sexually and emotionally, and women find that easily arousing and to enhance their overall experience.

Just giving some words of experience, fuck all this /b/ alpha/beta faggotry.
>>
File: IMG_12761018040395.jpg (72KB, 960x941px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_12761018040395.jpg
72KB, 960x941px
>pic related. Pedophile ex boyfriend
>>
>>572359192
Inb4 this is OP
>>
>>572359061
I dont have great experience with women dude
>>
>>572359291
Thanks. Yes thats truly her ex. Beta af clopper fag
>>
Are you stupid? Sex is not only a question of dick size. I can't believe you do have a girlfriend and be that stupid.
>>
>>572359909
Im asking for help faggot. Not biratement.
>>
>>572359470
Does not matter.

Either you are trolling, or simply lucky.

Quite pathetic and sad, not in an offensive way, to be needing this kind of support.

In all seriousness, she said a nice thing to you. Knowing women, it's actually more likely to be the truth and you should simply take it as a nice thing

No need to start pondering about it too much.

What will all these assumptions bring you? Lack of confidence at best, a total meltdown at worst. I would simply take it as it comes and just then see how it goes.

If you don't feel sexually that confident, don't become a dick about it but do take the initiative and simply start trying out things. The only way to build confidence is by doing things first.

So, /b/rother, go out there and conquer her fully. Who gives two shits about what's happened to her before?

"You're the man now, dog."
>>
>>572360042
I appreciate the advice. It just sucks dick that I had to get with a cum dumpster rather than someone worth while.
>>
>>572360509
Define cumpdumpster.

Seriously, does everyone expect to get a virgin? And then have a good woman? Really?
>>
>>572360895
Well im just saying i would have liked to give my virginity to a girl who saved herself as well. But she just gave it all to him and expects that i should think its all fine and dandy. I have been through the meltdown and considered suicide because i cant compete with that. This has been all within one year of my life dude
>>
>>572361452
And you say he's the beta kek
>>
>>572361452
what a faggot.
who fucking cares what shes done.
if you can't handle the fact that you have a baby dick then that is YOUR problem.
>>
>>572360509
why are you dating a cum dumpster you beta fag? go find a better grill if you can
>>572361452
suicide because you didn't fuck a virgin? unless you're still a kid and you're not an aspiring pedo then you better get used to not fucking virgins. grow a pair you pussy
>>
>>572357074
She didn't like having sex with her ex. She didn't like him as much as she likes you now.
wymn are creatures of emotion I hear from movies.

she's emotionally invested/attached to you ya dingus.

Its like fapping.
lets say you're /b/rowsing and not really in the mood to fap.
But then you see spmething that catches your eye and you get an erect. So erect that your dick starts to hurt but also feel great.
Then you fap to calm it down thinking. "I wont be able to concentrate unless I take care of this now."
>>
>>572361452
Well, I can understand that feeling if you are young.

But as you get older, these things matter less and less- no, they are worth nothing. It is a hopelessly falsified romanticist notion.

A woman is a woman, and that is it. It's a stone age notion to imagine to have the virginity of a girl/woman overall. Some experience it, some do not. What does it matter?

What you really simply want is not even related to the girl in question. It's all about the fact that you want to be confident about the facts and about your own situation and status.

As such I would advise you as a friend to simply forget the aforementioned notions of said cultural relevance which are naught but hogwash from falsified romanticism.

You haven't explained that much about your girlfriend, which leaves us at an impass, but I would assume that things are quite alright judging from the samll details you have indeed given and as such I would think that it's all good.

Now you simply have to take initiative a tad more and improve on your own knowledge and performance.

In case you disagree, please also elaborate on said points.
>>
>>572362291
Im 20 so i know im young. It has gotten to me. Ok yes she is my first serious girl and i know i might be beta af idc. I just never worried about having sex. Now all of a sudden its all she wants to do. I just want to be a faggot and play vidya or maybe chill with some buds and drink
>>
>>572357074
Its all about how you make her feel, and likely also about the things you do while having sex.

Maybe he didn't wash his dick, has fucking afro style pubes, and forced her head down a lot.

Maybe he was a rough fuck, or even a two-pump-chump.

Dick size is nothing. It ain't what you got, but how you use it.

It sounds like you're better at the whole sex thing than her ex. Hell, I'm in no way a fucking stallion, but I've been with my woman 12 years (3 dating, 9 married) but I know how to fuck right, otherwise she'd have likely gone elsewhere long ago.
>>
>>572362850
Well, a simple word of advice.

Play some games, enjoy your life, do school, work, all that jazz.

But for heavens sake do also keeo a hold of your dick and a girl that's attractive to you.

Seriously, if there is one thing I have learned in life it is to not fuck with the needs of a girl.

Think of it this way:
I will bet you the entire world that you might find at times the things she wants or having to do with her tedious, but deep down inside you always goddamn know that if you spend time with her, have sex, etc. that you will always come out on top with a net sum of positive feelings.

So keep at it, and keep being a man. At times, yes, you can ignore those notions. But generally speaking you should pay more attention to them.
>>
>>572362850
she tells you she likes having sex with you
she wants to have sex with you all the time
you cry on /b/ about her not being a virgin

either you're the stupidest person on earth or this is a b8
>>
>>572357074
why the fuck are you letting her talk about her X's dick? every time i start to date a bitch and she mentions past fucks, big, small, smelly, ripped ect...i dump them. serious betta move talking about her X's dick or even asking.
also any bitch who feels its ok to talk about past dicks is a slut. enjoy her while you can and find someone that makes you a better person.
>>
>implying sex is purely physical

I don't know what I was expecting though, OP, because you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>572357074

If she hated sex with her ex but loves it with you, and it's not a dick size thing, then it's either your chemistry or your technique, but either way it's you. Be happy, you stupid fucker.
>>
File: 1358374528450.jpg (17KB, 316x208px) Image search: [Google]
1358374528450.jpg
17KB, 316x208px
>>572357278
>>572357531
>>572357653
>>572358092
>>572358381
>>572359061
>>572359909
>>572360042
>>572361983
>>572362146
>>572362291
>>572363241
>>572363327
>>572363673

>actual good advice in this thread
>mfw
>>
>>572357486
Women are just stupid cunts and think saying that shit will make you happy. my advice? Yell at her more lmaooo
>>
>>572363832
i guess our insecure beta OP was seeking assurance that he is better and when he got the answer he wanted he didn't believe it
>>
>>572364092
I will take this as a compliment, Sir.

Thank you.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.