[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets each share a secret about ourselves and exchange them casually.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (79KB, 620x710px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 620x710px
Lets each share a secret about ourselves and exchange them casually. Since you're Anon, no one will ever know.

[spoiler] I once went down to the Roller Rink in my town and took upskirt shots with my phone, claiming I tripped and fell while texting.
>>
I like to catch my fart in my hand then quickly smell it
>>
>>571257453
I am constantly trying to manipulate the emotions of a deity that I have convinced myself is real. Sometimes it isn't (just) the deity. Sometimes it is secret spies or something.
>>
i have herpes
>>
File: tfw no gf.jpg (44KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no gf.jpg
44KB, 400x400px
I'm in love with a videogame character
>>
mine is
>>571254843

Also fooled around with my mom's ex boyfriend's daughter a few years ago.
>>
>>571257453

I like to pick my nose sometimes i eat it too
>>
I have a relly hairy asshole and it makes my ass area sweat a lot.

I have recently become addicted with rubbing my hand around said sweaty are and then sniffing said hand.

The smell is intoxicating.
>>
>>571257453

i sucked my own dick one time. I swallowed too.
>>
File: 1410487831217.png (203KB, 549x496px) Image search: [Google]
1410487831217.png
203KB, 549x496px
>>571259193
Aren't we all somewhere down the line, also I have masterbated multiply times in my bosses office
>>
>>571259789

I'm pretty sure it isn't normal to feel attracted to something virtual
>>
>>571257453
>be me
>ausafag, be 18
> be broke as fuck usually, spend most of my money on weed at that time
>working ins shitty cafe in sydney
>one week I was strapped for cash
>decide to steal $50 from the cash register for some beers and weed
>challangeaccepted.png
>Steal and party hard.
> Next day manager asks about money being short in till
>blame the malyasian guy working in the cafe
> manger makes note and start treating him like shit each day
>this goes on for a few weeks
>broke again, dare more nigga?
>steal $150 that day
>come in next day manager PISSED OFF AS FUCK!!
> comes to and says he went off at the asian cunt
>mfw asian go ham and yells back
>mfw manager fires him
>MFW asian loses his shit, punches the manager and walks out
>mfw never get caught
>>
I molested my stepbrother growing up. Each time it crosses my mind, I literally want to kill myself immediately.
>>
Been having an affair for about two weeks. Don't know what to do. Can't have my cake and eat it too.
>>
>>571259950
Well then I'm not normal now am I
>>
had sex with a girl at a party and now she is prego, but she can't remember who she fucked.
>>
Bladder problems caused me to wear diapers till the age of 13 ( While sleeping ofc )
>>
i fought the robot king with my 12-foot dick and won
>>
I'm gay, anon.
And I haven't told my classm8s.
>>
>>571259983
youre not alone. I lost my virginity to my sister when i was about 8 then went on to molest my brother.
>>
Whiteknight threads at every opportunity just in case there's a sexy grill present who would let me be the one in the kitchen.
>>
>>571260157

We should go outside more often.
>>
One time I get super hammered and felt up my friend's ass for like, 20 minutes. Went to grab the coochie but she moved, didn't stop me, but moved, so I freaked out and acted like nothing happened.

She was awake the whole time, and now I realize that i thought she was asleep

>I practically raped my friend
>>
>>571259983
Greentext?
>>
>>571257453
I jack off twice, every day.
I have done this for the past 3 years.
>>
>>571257453
I robbed the phone store a long time ago.
Stole 12 phones (wasn't even smartphones)
Never got caught, eventually they arrested some guy living not far from the place who was in jail for the same petty theft.
>>
>>571260376
that's weird. is your name by any chance the numbertaster
>>
Two secrets which I've never told:

I have removable braces. Over time they accumulate a white substance which is what happens to your teeth if they don't get brushed. I scratch that white shit off and smell it, love every second.

2. Out of fear that the hot girls on my FB will delete their pics I save every girl's hot pics on my phone's google cloud. I have over 30 girls there with pics dating back 2+ years.
>>
File: 1395035934224.jpg (29KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1395035934224.jpg
29KB, 380x380px
>>571260438
Yeah I agree being attracted to such virtual waifu's is affecting mind to much
>>
>>571259980
>be me
>malasyianfag, be 12
>find great job after months of looking, save every dollar for poor family
>working in a great cafe in sydney
>new ausfag starts working with us, he's a pretentious little fuck, always complaining about having no money because he spends it all on weed
>see him one day stealing money from till, tell manager who decides i must be lying because racism.
>manager treats me like shit every day, i dont care, almost have enough money now
>see ausfag steal money again, this time he takes heaps, thinks he's so clever but its so fucking obvious
>manager blames me again, but i have enough cash now, he's screaming at me like a retarded redneck, so i punch him in the face and leave
>mfw i sue cafe for millions
>>
>>571259789
You god of mankind.
>>
I contact submissive girls on fetish sites and torture them for my own amusement.
>>
>>571260527
>past 3 years
lol noob, try 20 years
>>
This girl was barred out on xanax and passed out on my bed so I pulled her pants down enough so I could feel her pussy, was gonna fuck but pussed out. She woke up the next day and wanted to fuck but wouldnt cause I didnt have a condom, shoulda took that shit
>>
>>571257453
well, when I was 15 I went into my step sister's room while she was over at a friends house one night and I smelled, licked, and even wore her panties. I still remember that smell.
>>
I tried to order one of those human dolls from the deepweb copypasta
>>
I'm planning a 'heist' where I get nudes from my ex over snapchat.
>>
>>571260696
You wouldn't be saying that if you had a kid right now because of it.
>>
File: 1409974068219.jpg (13KB, 261x211px) Image search: [Google]
1409974068219.jpg
13KB, 261x211px
>>571260606
top kek
>>
I fucked both of my female cousins when we were teenagers. They both look like models now
>>
>>571260574

What about if she's modelled somewhat after a real person?
>>
I made my cousin [male] 16 at the time to fuck me [male, 9 at the time] even though he didn't really want. Is this rape?
>>
>>571260734
Top kek
>>
>>571260810
I wouldn't think it would be bad cause it's like a copy and paste of actual someone have done that many times for references for drawings
>>
>>571257453
Why exactly the fuck have you not posted these pics in this thread?
>>
>>571260583
> be me
> $150 in cash in till
>bit crumpled but still valid
>new ausfag works with us
>One day takes my buddy $50 note out of the till
> omg wat
>Blames Malaysian guy
>Later takes me out of till. It is cold out here.
>Gives me to spotty teenager for bag of plants
>I hear he was never caught
>>
>>571260583
>Be me
>Cash register
>Living in a great cafe in Sydney
>Racist Ausfag starts working
>Won't shut up about his need for weed and beer
>Racist Ausfag decides to molests me, taking the money from inside me to pay for weed and beer
>Blames hardworking Malaysianfag for theft
>Manager believes him
>Starts treating him like shit everyday
>This goes on for a few weeks
>Racist Ausfag molests me again for triple the amount
>Ohgodno.jpg
>Manager gets PISSED OFF and blames Malaysianfag
>Malaysian fag isn't taking any of this and yells back at the manager - going ham
>Manager fires Malaysianfag
>Malaysian fag punches manager and walks out
>Ausfag is a fag
>>
>>571257453
I once had sex with my cousin, i also have fantasies about my sister, i sucked my boss dick, and no one knows im gay
>>
I tried killing myself when I accidentally lost the business i worked for $10.00, because I didn't want to deal with the look of annoyance the owner would give me the next day when they found out.
>>
I once fapped at work when I was supposed to be shadowing other workers
>>
>>571260632
I also enjoy this, but find it difficult to get girls. What websites do you use?
>>
>>571261106
>Racist Ausfag decides to molests me, taking the money from inside me to pay for weed and beer

Do you keep your money inside your asshole or what? How did he molest the money from you?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.