[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop looking like a disgusting piece of shit? Already

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 19

File: Acne_Woes.jpg (1MB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Acne_Woes.jpg
1MB, 1920x1280px
How do I stop looking like a disgusting piece of shit?

Already tried the towel on the pillow thing, the isopropyl alcohol thing and washing face three times a day with gentle soap thing. What's left for me?
>>
Go to the tanner.
>>
File: dutchyiwe.gif (148KB, 60x60px) Image search: [Google]
dutchyiwe.gif
148KB, 60x60px
Suicide
>>
File: 1410027721869.jpg (59KB, 604x605px) Image search: [Google]
1410027721869.jpg
59KB, 604x605px
>>570914668
i got sulphur soap off amazon works okay
>>
>>570914668
maybe go to doctor?
>>
>>570914668
Get some sun. and stop drinking milk.
>>
>>570914668
Depending on how old you are OP best thing to do is honestly wash your face every day and find ways to lower any stress you have.
>>
>>570914668
Try using urine?
Proactive?

How about being less of a faggot and becoming the party pizza? Everyone loves pizza.
>>
That's not even a bad case of acne. Stop being a pussy

Also, show dick
>>
Pure tea tree oil mate, does wonders. Also cut all the crap out of your diet
>>
>>570914668
ill go away when you leave highschool
>>
>>570914668
Go take a long swim in a swimming pool, and after that get sun burned. This shit works for me everytime i'm on vacation
>>
Try steaming your face to open up your pores and then putting some honey on your face for at least 30 mins(the longer the better though) every other day. Forever 21 sells these cucumber masks as well you could try to use every three days. Also drink lots of water and/or tea.
>>
At this point it's genetics or your diet.

Do you eat a lot of frozen food? Do you eat a lot of heavily processed packaged foods? Do you eat a lot of fatty, greasy foods? These are a problem.

Up your vegetable intake significantly, cut processed food intake and don't drink soda at all.

Seems like you're actually giving this stuff an honest try. A lot of people who complain about acne or weight or whatever try new behaviors for like 3 days then give up and declare they don't work.
>>
Accutane's your best bet kid. Acne was never anything i had to deal with, but all my sisters, mom, and gf all had it back in the day. Ive seen that shit work like magic
Good luck
>>
Eat healthier, get some sun, keep washing your face regularly, look into some prescription medication if you're really bothered by it. Really, though, you'll eventually grow out of it.
>>
>>570914668
Stop drinking soda and eating shit that is bad for you, retard.

If that doesnt work go to a dermatologist
>>
>>570914978
this

fix your fucking diet m8
>>
>>570914972
Forgot to mention: Also make sure to eat healthy and cut out any dairy products and especially chocolate. They cause/inflame acne. Don't touch your face either of course.

Maybe start wearing makeup if you must
>>
Try not to eat like shit and go to the fucking doctor.
>>
if nothing works try vitamin a acid
>>
>>570914668
>>570914668

Its okay Mike, you are beautiful.
>>
>>570914978
I try not to eat any of that at all, only rarely when a family dinner rolls around. I'll be sure to take in more vegetables.

>>570915002
I'm seriously thinking about Accutane at this point. Would Roaccutane do any better or what?

>>570915151
I'm trying to cut all dairy out as we speak.
>>
>>570914668
I use to have terrible chest/back acne and baby powder cleared it up.I put it on after i got out the shower. hot shower will help open the pores up and use a wash rag and regular bar soap.
>>
Drink a lot of water and try and get as much sun as possible.

Change your pillow case every other day.

Don't ever touch the spots.

Medicine wise - Accutane is the only way to go. the side effects suck but it'll clear your face like nothing else
>>
Also try cutting milk (lactose) and sugar from your diet. Both can cause acne and from experience both these items are triggers
>>
>>570914946
This, there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Just accept you have acne and stop wasting time/money. It goes away on its own eventually. It could be worse.
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
Go to a dermatologist and get some benzamiacin you fucking idiot
>>
>>570914668
Make a lot of money. Then they might not. Or use your money to make it look like you have a lot when you reallly don't
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 720x540px
>>570914668
Fuck all these niggers hating on your soda and your frozen food. What you need is to cake your face in toothpaste, exfoliation mask style every night until this stops. Then keep clean, tan, up your testosterone
>>
File: 4846316.jpg (20KB, 270x192px) Image search: [Google]
4846316.jpg
20KB, 270x192px
Diet and exercise.

You might just have a hormone imbalance, in which you can always hook up with a woman with a hormone in balance and enjoy something in common.
>>
definitely get sun. i had loads of gross marks and acne on my arms. literally went away in a week
>>
>>570915236
Don't go out in the sun, actually, that's a common myth
Doing this just darkens your skin to make it less noticeable. When your body notices you're in the sun it'll make more oils since the sun dries you out which can make the acne even worse. Plus sun can darken scars.
>>
>>570914668
Eat shit
>>
>>570914668
try not seeing a disgusting piece of shit in the mirror every day.
>>
>>570915215
It's the same medicine, just a different name.
>>
I had that shit not long ago. Just don't touch it and put on an ice cold towel every morning and before you go to bed. It will go away.
>>
>>570914668
Eat better.
The vast majority of skin problems can be helped or cured with good eating.
Also;
>Be laboring on scaffold firm
>couple builders sat watching (we're doing a late one to adjust a lift and do some alterations)
>'anon, get me a 16'
>Builder goes 'dw i got it'
>one hand, grabs the bottom, twists it upright and passes to second lift
>you can't just fucking do that gize
>doesn't go gym, work out, fuck all, just eats a shitload of homecooked, organic food with a shit tonne of veg
>>
Colloidal silver is an antibiotic that will get rid of all your acne. It's safe, thank me later /bro...

3 TBSP daily. 1 TBSP in the morning, 1 in the afternoon and 1 before bed.

http://www.amazon.com/American-Biotech-Labs-Biotics-Ultimate/dp/B009D0WBWI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1411819451&sr=8-1&keywords=silver+sol

No change of diet required... Peace.
>>
You can try products with benzoyl peroxide
>>
stop wanking
>>
>>570915431
Toothpaste is a myth and doesn't work dumbass
>>
I had bad acne when I was young. What worked for me was in certain face wash read the active ingredients. In some there is an active ingredient called Benzoyl Peroxide. The shit works wonders. Cleared me up in 2 weeks. I used it for years until I grew up more. Acne will usually be gone by the time your 22 or so.
>>
Lye soap
Tea tree oil soap
>>
>>570915215
>>570914668

I was on Roaccutane for 11months felt like shit 24/7. Full mood swings and shit. NOT FUN!.

totally worth it though. Now I get 1 or 2 pimples a month.
>>
i had cystic acne for years, and the best thing i found to help it was a no-dairy diet. dairy has this chemical that makes you break out like mad.

P.S. lactaid and other lactose intolerant stuff has the chemical.
>>
iM A HOT GIRL LISTEN TO ME..proactice?alcohol? Srsly? .... Go to a dermatologist and get epiduo..if you cant do that..just dont touch your face during the day...no matter what.. When you wash it use a clean washcloth and just water. Thats it. And drink lemon water. Not kidding.
>>
>>570914668
It doesn't look that bad tbh
>>
>>570914668
It sounds weird but go to the beach or if you dont live close just a pool, get in the water, soak up the sun do this over summer as often as possible and your skin will clear up really well
>>
>>570914668
Here is how the human body works. Sweat is water. That water doesn't come from thin air. Your sweat glands tap into your blood vessels and pulls the water it needs from your blood cells. There really isn't any filtering for sweat. So what you eat gets on your skin. Your skin has bacteria on it. The bacteria eats the sugars in your sweat and on your skin and since both your sweat is super nutritious and since the numbers of bacteria on your skin is very high, you break out. So to stop breaking out. You have to clean up your diet. No sugar, no bacteria multiplying. Second, you have to kill the bacteria. No bacteria, no pimples. My suggestion is hydrogen peroxide. Stop thinking in terms of pimples and think in terms of breeding bacteria and how to stop it.
>>
>>570915536
This is true OP
But even though its pretty much the only sure fire method, I remember it being pretty strenuous (anything is hard for a set of women). But it was like a year long commitment to become completely cleared up, make sure that something you could put up with that
>>
Use this twice a day
>>
>>570914668
Stop eating gluten, dairy, and meat.

Wash your face every day with a cleaner that has salsyllic acid in it.

Get a prescription for Erythromicin ( antibiotic gel)

Exercise more.

Trust me, there is no quick fix.
>>
>>570914668
deep sea mud it really works, i had same problem as you
>>
go to a skin doc. i knew a few friends in hs that did and were given a drug that drastically reduced their acne (i don't remember the name but look it up). most of the other tips here about having a healthy diet are mostly bs and will make minimal difference
>>
>>570914668
Have you tried growing a chin?
>>
>>570914668
You got to think like a chic. My girl goes shopping a Neiman Marcus all the time for some amazing stuff. First get yourself a clairesonic. Secondly le metier de beaute daily renew cleanser. And finally some kate somerville eradikate. If your a poor fag I can help you.
>>
File: 19e.png (467KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
19e.png
467KB, 666x500px
LEMONS help apprently!!!!
>>
>>570916113
>stop eating meat
>exerciese more

how the fuck do those two combine
>>
>>570914668

I can't find it now, but a decade ago I stumbled upon a website that recommended a regimen that worked for me:

Twice a day (in the morning and before bed) you will need to:
1. Wash your face with a very mild soap - recommended: basis bar
2. Apply a 5% benzyl peroxide gel liberally to effected areas. you want a low dose here because it's going to irritate your skin. On the other hand, you want enough of it to actually kill the bacteria
3. moisturize with a noncomedogenic lotion. Eucerin makes a good option. The bp is going to dry out your skin so you want to counteract that. But you don't want to introduce anything that will cause you to flare up.
4. If this is the morning version and you're going to be outside, use a noncomedogenic sun screen. Neutrogena makes good options.

That's it. Simple.

You might get some initial flare up as your skin reacts to the bp, but this will die down. If your face starts to feel tight, you're not moisturizing enough. The bp will bleach your bedding, so maybe switch to white sheets.

This was much more effective and less painful than the prescription methods I had tried in the past.

After awhile, my skin had a chance to heal and I quit the regimen. I still wash my face twice a day with basis bar, though.
>>
>>570916396
Exercise and weight training are not the same, vegetarians can't be runners? There are other protein sources anyway.
>>
try zinc, pills but only if you are sporty, then it will help
>>
OP that is acne vulgaris, roaccutane is the only medicine that works. You'll need a tetracycline/macrolide antibiotic to control the acne and then 6-12 months of roaccutane treatment. 70% chance your acne will stop, 30% chance you'll need another round of roaccutane
>>
I have a cure.
I had the exact same problem and nothing worked until....
I started swimming regularly in a local pool about 2 times a week that was both chlorinated and treated with salt water.

Get a membership at your local gym, make some gains and go swimming for like 40 mins after every workout. You will see those things starrt to vanish one after the other.

Not sure if it was the salt, the chlorine or the mixture of both but It worked for me my skin is clear as a baby and it ws 10x worse that what u got there. Hope this helped.
>>
>>570914668
depending on age, you may just grow out of it. acne happens to just about everyone. changing your diet to drink more water and eat healthier will help.

try benzoyl peroxide (2.5% or 5%, both are drying), and use it as a leave-on spot treatment. use a cleanser that is GENTLE and non-drying. you don't want to wash your face and have that "tight" feeling afterwards, it doesn't mean it's squeaky clean and only does more harm. you can also use a salicylic acid (2%) exfoliate that comes in liquid form that can be left on the face, too, which helps a lot.

i used the Paula's Choice CLEAR line which had all 3, twice a day, and it helped.

don't steam your face, don't wash 3 times a day, don't try stupid home remedies such as toothpaste, lemon juice, sugar, or baking soda .. it fucks with your pH levels and causes microtears. don't pop, you only spread bacteria.
>>
>>570914668
Duac acne gel (at least thats the german name). Works wonders if applied regularly. Also try not shaving against the grain. Made it worse for me.
Shave regularly, dont scratch or touch your face with ur hands. Should help too.
>>
>>570916624
I was on doxycycline for about 4 months but it never helped.
>>
>>570916485

I'm a moron. The website is simply acne.org.

Also, I said 5% bp. You want 2.5%.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 512x384px
More time in the sun /b/ro, a lot more time.
>>
>>570914668
I just had another thought. There is bacteria all over everything in your room. All over your sheets an on your towels. Question why the towel on the pillow thing isn't working for you? Answer, your laying your face on bacteria covered towels. The bacteria on the towels in your closet are just as high as the bacteria load on your pillow. So you need to buy a box of Lysol cans and bleach the towels. I know what your going to say. We wash everything in the washing machine. It's clean. Mrsa, or antibiotic resistant bacteria are everywhere, not just in hospitals anymore. Drown colored linen in Lysol, spray the linin closet I shelves and walls. Bleach whites and let them soak in it. Spray your shirts in Lysol. Drown them in it.
>>
>>570914668
Try the caveman regime.

Don't wash your face for a month - no water, no soap, no touching with your hands, no squeezing spots, just leave it completely alone. Avoid all contact with it.
If you still want to wash your hair - make sure you lean back and don't let the water/soap go over your face.
You can also try caveman regime for your hair too - no washing or washing only with water.

The idea is that instead of stripping your face of all the protective oils (why do you think your skin makes them?) - you let them balance out.
Currently, by washing three times a day or with soap etc - you are stripping the oils, so your skin 'thinks' it is dry and produces even more oils - and so you have to wash them off and so on.

I did it last year, I rinsed around my lips after eating by splashing cold water - that was about it. I didn't look like a victorian orphan, and I didn't smell like a sewer. My face wasn't dripping with grease - in fact it was a lot calmer, felt and looked healthier, and the pores had closed up a lot - the pores closing was the biggest difference. They have remained much smaller ever since.

Try also exercising every day - use up the hormones/stress chemicals in your body. Pushups, running, weight lifting.

Eat a lot of vegetables, drink a lot of water. Avoid sugary, or fried foods.

Eat foods with good oils in them - olive oil, nuts, seeds, eggs, whole milk, fish.
>>
>>570914668
rub potato juice on it b4 bed. my grandma taught me that and it works great!
>>
pharmacist here, try benzoyl peroxide cream. it's a fairly long term and unpleasant treatment but effective for most.
>>
This is small consolation, but you'll almost definitely grow out of it.
>>
>>570914668

Fuck everything else, look up Accutane and go ask your doctor about it. Guaranteed to clear that shit up.
>>
>>570914668
You have a abnormal bite with a class 3 maloclussion, because you're holding your tongue in the wrong place and you keep your mouth open too much. It is making your face long (long face syndrome) and deforming your chin and jaw.
>>
Baking soda/water paste on the face for 10-30m
>>
>>570917343
Also - as much sunlight as you can without burning.
Half an hour or an hour a day. Let the sun shine on your face and back - it will help a lot.

Use less detergent when washing your bedding or clothes, use a non-biological washing powder, eco one for extra points.
Vacuum your room once or twice a week.
Wash your bedding once a week.
>>
no lie, go to reddits skin care addiction.
i followed their instructions and products recommended and my face hasnt been so clear since i was 12.
also, if that doesnt work, go to the dermatologist
>>
OP, see a dermatologist. they have pills for acne, and they work.
>>
>>570917343
As stupid as this sounds, it fucking works. Just finished my caveman and I feel and look better than ever.
>>
oral antibiotics for acne (not recommendable but it works like a charm) got sick because immune system dropped because of it but wow it really worked
maybe take that for a good month and stop and just maintain with topical stuff
>>
>>570916821
Doxycycline is only to temporarily control the flare up, it wont actually help by itself. Antibiotic kills the bacteria in the sebaceous glands, roacctuane is what stops the excess production of sebum in the sebaceous glands. Personally had erythromycin for 6 months, didnt help. Had antibiotic for 2 months and then roaccutane for 12 months acne went away permanently.
>>
File: disgusting-bitch.gif (39KB, 308x181px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting-bitch.gif
39KB, 308x181px
Get medication, i got rid of acne by using isotretinoin.

Besides, eating pills is much easier than scrubbing your entire body, with all kinds of retarded shit that doesn't work.

>pic related
>>
Use toothpaste
>>
>>570914668
OP I had acne way worse than you do from 8th grade up until last year when I was a sophomore in college. It was all over my face, chest, and back. Get Accutane. Its the thermonuclear bomb of acne medicine. Just make sure you always moisturize your face and have chapstick with you.
>>
>>570917656
One final thing - looking closely at your picture - it looks like you are popping the spots.
Stop. Don't ever pop a spot again unless it stays there for a long time and it needs draining.

If you leave the pimple with the pus inside (white blood cells fighting bacteria), don't touch it at all - it will fade in a few days, the body will reabsorb it and you won't even see where it was before.
This means the pore won't become enlarged (from squeezing all the pus through it) and you won't have an open wound there afterwards to become reinfected.
>>
>>570917363
And now youre a potato
>>
File: 011.jpg (1004KB, 2000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
1004KB, 2000x2667px
>>570914668

https://www.youtube.com/user/catilluminati
>>
File: 1410476310843.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1410476310843.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>wash face twice a day
>cream it twice a day
>no acne
>mfw
>>
>>570914668
Age and diet are the inly fixes.
I has really bad acne and just started only drinking water. Went away.
>>
The only way to get rid off acne is to let a blood related male ejaculate on affected skin.

It's in the Quran.
Why do you think sand niggers are free of acne?
Scientific proof right there.

Faggot or pizza face.
The choice is yours.
>>
>>570918336
lel no they aren't.
>>
Drink more water. Get some LaRoche-Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Creme (it's expensive, but you only need a tiny bit , so it lasts a long time.

Go to the dermatologist and get some Epiduo for spot treatments and tretinoin for maintenance. Accutane as a last resort.
>>
WORLD2CH ALLIANCE WILL CRUSH YOU
>>
>>570914668
Accutane.
>>
>>570914668
Eat healthy
>>
>>570917884
Interestingly enough, I had an operation to take some teeth out and afterwards had to take antibiotics. My face cleared up so well.
>>
Cheesegrater, sandpaper, steel wool.
>>
>>570917694
Yeah, feels weird for a week or so then it just feels natural.
I've been washing my hair with only water for maybe a month now - I feel alright, and I don't have that dry irritated feeling I used to have after using shampoo.
>>
File: devilstuningfork.gif (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
devilstuningfork.gif
36KB, 720x720px
> Drink milk like a fiend, it is my lifeblood, gives me stronk skeltal
> Was never aware of an association with acne (I've had it terribly on my back for years, worse than OP)
> This thread

I can't do it, guys. I can't stop. Is there some alternative? I can't
>>
>>570914668
To be honest OP. Mine went away. I stopped masturbating as much. Ate balanced and healthy. And took a shower once every day or one every other day. Don't wash your face too much. You still need those NATURAL OILS ON YOUR FACE. If not you will get acne. Goodluck.
>>
>>570914668
While we're on the subject, does anyone have any advice regarding stretch-marks on one's back from growing too fast as a teenager?
>>
wash face with Cetaphil before bed. stop washing so much at other times.
>>
>>570914668
And try to NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE. It tracts bacteria and can cause it. Don't use proactiv it's shit. I tried it for a couple months and it fucked my face up. It gets worse if you stop. Just go the natural way like I said :) mines gone
>>
>>570914972
I can vouch for the steaming, never tried honey though.
>>
>>570918682
you take anti biotics to get rid of acne, if it was strong enough what did you think would happen
>>
>>570914668
be consciouss during the day that you dont scratch or touch your face with your dirty shithands
>>
>>570919738
I usually put aloe vera over them every night before I went to bed. It helps to even out the skin tone and make the stretch marks be less noticeable. They went away fairly quickly after I started doing that. Just make sure you're not allergic to aloe vera, just like anything you put on your skin.
>>
talk with ur doc and ask him for roaccutan, shit takes em away and it never comes back
>>
any anons taking accutane?
symtoms
>inb4 DRY Fucking lips
>>
which hazel. it works pretty good. get it around where you get the alcohol it will take about 2 weeks but it will ease up. I was in your situation a few months ago and now its clear. also eliminate stress it makes it worse
>>
File: thumbsup.jpg (23KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.jpg
23KB, 398x500px
>>570920090
Thanks for the advice, I will try this
>>
>>570914668
Just get accutane. I had severe acne as a freshman in high school. I started accutane and by the time I was a sophomore it had almost completely disappeared. To this day (26) I get 1 spot at most either on my back or where I shave.

Just make sure you have chapstick.
>>
File: haiti_still.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
haiti_still.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
Use an antibiotic lotion
>>
You get these red spots because you lack the love and attention. THose are- hey look at me i need attention- marks.
red dots.
Doesnt matter what you eat , even fat fucks can have acne free skin.
>>
>>570914972
How doe you steam your face? Like what's the most practical way to do it? Just let water boil on the stove and put your face over it?
>>
Do you use moisturizer? Oil-free. I broke out less when I wasn't drying the living hell out of my face. Yes, moisturizer is faggy, but you'll live.
>>
>>570920820
Take the pan off the stove first if you want to keep the flesh attached to your face.
>>
>>570920220
Dry lips for years afterwards
Also red bloodshot eyes constantly again for years afterwords
Didn't even cure the acne on my back but helped my face a little
>>
Hey, OP
Use Salicylic acid it worked wonders for me. Google it if you think I'm trying to burn your face. But use it following the instructions, don't be a stupid cunt. Good luck!
>>
>>570914668
Roaccutane man, its the fucking cure.

The drug is a long process, and the side effects hurt, so doctors only put you on it as a last resort, but if you can stick with it for like 2 years of having cracked and bleeding lips you will have no (or drastically reduced) acne for the rest of your life. I hope I helped OP, have a good life
>>
>>570914668
Roacutane is the only proper way to get it done once and for all. It fucks with your head a little but with my hand on my heart, its your best option.
>>
File: Photo on 27-09-2014 at 11.10 pm.jpg (131KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 27-09-2014 at 11.10 pm.jpg
131KB, 1080x720px
>>570921238
On roaccutane right now and it works wonders but the sides can be quite bad. My nose was bleeding just then actually.
>>
>>570914668
At the age of 16~18 my face was worse than yours, I would wake up in the morning with 8 new yellow/pink pointers in my face. From what I saw here no one has a decent advice cause they simply didn't went through the fucking hell I know you're in. What worked for me was a medicine named Roacutan (google it), it's very expensive, has a lot of potential collateral effects, needs prescription for every refill (though I knew a farmacy guy so it was easier for me), and you'll need to take daily without missing a single day for at least 3 months or all the hell will be for nothing. The garantee is that after 3 to 5 months there wont be a single fucking vestige of acne in your fucking face, besides all the holes the previous ones caused, so good luck
>>
>>570914668
Step 1: Get older.
Step 2: You're probably cleaning yourself too vigorously, and your body is overcompensating for all the natural oils you're stripping out of it. Stop doing that.
Step 3: Get a gentle girly facial cleanser.
Step 4: Get a soft (non-coarse) loufa and use body wash.
Step 5: Where an undershirt that isn't too small beneath your normal shirt. Wife beaters should be fine, but won't help with your shoulders.
>>
>>570916113
Gluten is only a problem with a sensitivity to gluten. Gluten is not universally bad. It's not even bad for most people.
>>
Everyone's saying stop eating dairy. What are the main dairy products I should stay away from?
In the mean time, I'll see if I can get an appointment to get some accutane.
>>
>>570922771
Besides the obvious ones like ice cream, milk and cheese.
Also, are there any non-dairy cheeses?
>>
stop shaving with shaving cream. Use a mixture of about 80% olive oil and 20% castor oil.
>>
File: 1410293340807.jpg (167KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
1410293340807.jpg
167KB, 1024x695px
Do the following or you will be stuck with this facial rubbish.

>Clean your face ONCE per day with a mild bar of soap. No harsh additives.
>Swap your pillow cover at least every two to three days. Wash with mild soap.
>Don't touch your face excessively (don't dirty it).
>Make sure you are not in contact with any allergens
>Do NOT use any specialized anti-zit cream or medication. It will make it worse.
>Do not scratch or aggressively remove the zits.
>If they are absurdly large, squeeze them out slightly. Do not try to put a lot of pressure on them. Use rhythm-squeezing to "pump" em out.
>Exercise daily.

BUT MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL:
>Stay clear of all junk food
>Stay clear of all food:
-Preservatives
-Colour agents
-Taste enhancers
-other artificial chemicals used in food processing

By far the biggest reason why people of the modern day get zits is not solely because of hormones, but in extension, because of food additives and waste products. Also, hormone altering substances/food/medication can be the result of this.

source: i did this, it worked. dont be a faggot.
>>
Hey dudes. I'm an esthetician so I work with skin and I work in skin care.
>>570914812
This is good advice
>>570914753
the UV rays will make you acne multiply, this is bad advice.
>>570914837
This is good
>>570914978
Also pretty true
My final piece of professional advice is to use clindamycin topical ointment for blemishes. In some areas like the US it is a prescription. In the Philippians and in Europe you can easily buy it online.

I am in the US now and I searched "clindamycin topical ointment for blemishes" on google and found it for sale. Success!
>>
Lymecycline took mine away
>>
>>570914962
i have never had much acne in my life, but every time i go out anywhere i get sunburned on my nose and acne is always on my nose
and once the sunburn heals and peels away, my nose is as smooth as a baby's skin
>>
>>570914668
Do what I did

Stop masturbating
Stop drinking milk
Stop using soap

It worked for me and I looked just like you
>>
>>570923067
THIS

+ get some physical activity in (sweating + sauna has helped me cleansing my pores)
Don't jack off too much

Good luck
>>
>>570917157
sun and sleep and quark (on ur face for 15 min let it dry wash it off, better than any chemicals and costs 0,70 cent u can buy it anywhere, give it a shot, it doesn't do miracles but it slightly improves it )
>>
>>570923332
>Stop masturbating
Can I fap once a week or so?

>Stop drinking milk
Working on cutting all dairy

>Stop using soap
What?
>>
literally is not even very bad acne, get the fuck over it, I have acne too and im 21, ive had it since I was 13, now ill admit mines not as bad as yours, and these days I will sometimes go days without one single pimple, but sometimes I break up kinda bad.

I assume your problem is women, women are attracted to confidence, I used to let me skin problems make me miserable and have no confidence, then I learned to say fuck it, just stop letting it bother you, be yourself around women and don't pussy out. Im a fucking weirdo around girls, I literally had a girl I was flirting with yesterday tell me I was the single weirdest guy she had ever met, she still kept flirting though. why? because I was confident, because I honestly didn't give one single fuck what she thought of me, if she doesn't like me someone else will.

Ive gotten shot down 3 times in the last 2 weeks. guess what, life goes on, I keep trying and I don't lower my standards, keep trying with beautiful women and you will find one who likes you, just don't be afraid to get rejected, most of all though, girls care most about a guys personality over his looks, sweep her off her feet with your words, not your face.
>>
>>570914668
stop eating fast food, choco or anything full of fat and candy

Sleep nice and regular

Drink a lot of water

Dont wash your face too much, because it incentives the skin to produce more oil
>>
>>570923398
Yeah once a week is fine, don't make it a chronic habit

I think dairy was the main suspect

I stopped using soap altogether. Idk, I just use hot water now. I don't smell bad and my skin is smoother than ever. Give it a shot?
>>
>>570914668
An hero OP that will fix the problem.

Seriously though, stop drinking soda, stop eating chocolate and other fatty foods. Eat healthy, that works.
>>
>>570923332
>>570923369
Are you guys serious with the stop jacking off thing? Because that has no basis for fact. I've never had a client need to stop masturbating to clear their skin up.
>>
>>570914820
>stop drinking milk.
If you want to be a bitch.
>>
>>570923548
Once I started nofap my face improved within three days. I used to masturbate twice a day, now it's like twice a month.
>>
>>570923332
this too, don't drink much milk anymore
>>
File: wallpaper-byProject330.jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-byProject330.jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
>>570914668
Op needs serious advice, go see your doc man, they helped me with that shit... though i didnt look as shit as you i can say i was pretty fucked in the acne department, i went on acutane... some powerful skin oils blocking shit... hope that helps fuck face.
>>
>>570914668
I had the worst fucking acne you can ever dream. Every single part of my face was covered with it. Tried everything, but i ran out of things to try. Then, i thought: If bacterias are the ones responsible of this, then i just need to kill them. I bought a strong liquid soap, extended it for my face, let 15 minutes/2 hourse and then cleaned it. My face was burning (it couldnt even transpire) but 2 weeks repeating this worked for me, i had it removed, almost all.
>>
Hi Wubbz
>>
>>570923519
I'm gonna try to stop fapping and fill my schedule with something rather than have free time.
I might go with the no soap idea too. Especially on my face. I'll stop washing so much to "balance out" like another anon said earlier.
>>
>>570923617
That is insane. The only thing I can think of is like maybe there was skin under your nails and you were touching your face at night. There needs to be more research done about that though. That is crazy.
>>
>>570914668

use medicated shaving cream with salicylic acid

put it all over your face when you shave and let it sit for 10 min

after a week you face will be much better
>>
>>570923753
I think soaps dry out my skin, and it might be the same case for you. I struggled with bullshit acne for six years, I know exactly how you feel and I know how fucking annoying it is.
>>
Toothepaste...white pref.
>>
>>570923721
As an Esthecian we do a similar process with different chemicals. They also kill bacteria but are not as harsh. You can get that done at a Dermatologist office (and that's where I work) or at some day spa. Or do what this dude says. I'll see if they sell some pro grade on amazon for you fuckers. I don't think they do though.
>>
>>570914668
Eat healthy you burger eater
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWN0QWOzyg0
>>
op you tried benozy peroxide cream? prob take 2 months for you
>>
stop drinking milk pleb
>>
If I could do it all over again:

My face was pretty nasty throughout high school and even college. I kept trying those stupid soaps, proactive, toners...etc.

4 things made a difference:

Diet- Get rid of refined carbs. Eat more veggies.
No-soap - Start out oiling your face (yes, I sound like I'm trolling) with sunflower oil (don't use other oils, they're comodogenic meaning they'll clog your pores). Read up on the proper method to do this. After a couple of weeks, slowly ween off and start washing your face with warm water.
Pillow Case - Change your sheets OFTEN (a couple of times a week until things get better).
Moisturize - I ended up loving Jack Black's moisturizer. It smells manly and a little goes a long way.`
>>
Don't drink soda

Mine cleared up when I stopped drinking it, either that or puberty finished up. Couldn't hurt to try though.
>>
how i got rid of it: stop eating anything sweet, or anything containing sugar, avoid coffe and chocolate and cut back on carbs of all sorts. stop using any soap or medication on affected areas most of the stuff just makes it worse. wash your face only with lukewarm water once a day. good luck.
>>
>>570924593
>Don't use soap.

Don't listen to this moron. Use soap.
>>
Hey /b/ro. I used to have bad acne/bacne. no assne doe *whew*. then i hit 19. bingo bango no more acne.

hang in there kid
>>
Paleo diet (marksdailyapple - google it)
no sugar
no dairy
no nightshades (tomatoes, peppers etc)
lots of vit d (natural or a vit d3 sup)
lift heavy weights (heavy for you)
sleep better (completely blackout bedroom)
>>
File: yes.png (611KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
611KB, 560x420px
>>570924782
>>
>>570915841
Really? Nobody else yet?
Alright.
Tits or gtfo.
>>
>>570925490
i see nothing wrong
>>
Roaccutane. It's the only curative treatment for acne. Side effects suck complete donkey dick , but it will work.
>>
>>570924782
Everyone told me no soap would be a bad idea

They were wrong
>>
>>570914668
Stop fucking picking at them faggot, go outside where it's sunny and stop drinking fucking soda all damn day. But most importantly, you can tell that you're popping and scratching those suckers and that makes them way fucking worse. Leave them be, they aren't usually as noticable as you think until you fuck with them.
Or just go to the doctor and get an accutaine prescription, your skin will be dry as fuck while you're on it but it'll totally kill any acne.
Thread posts: 172
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.