[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /b/, it's been almost 8 years now but i just recently

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: ssri.jpg (35KB, 364x360px) Image search: [Google]
ssri.jpg
35KB, 364x360px
so /b/, it's been almost 8 years now but i just recently put the pieces together.

I have recently discovered why I spent the better part of 3 years in and out of psychosis and mental hospitals. Why I was treated like a lab rat and why my brain became fried so hard i lost about 20 IQ points.

itt: greentext stories.
>>
File: csb.jpg (12KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
csb.jpg
12KB, 225x224px
>>
File: impressive-intriguing-hot-tub.jpg (105KB, 1175x650px) Image search: [Google]
impressive-intriguing-hot-tub.jpg
105KB, 1175x650px
>>570771719
>be OP, 19 years old
>older brother flips out one day, is diagnosed with schizophrenia
>he is very combative now, accusing my parents of become C.I.A and believes he is the star of a show similar to the Truman show

>fast forward 2 months and he can no longer live with my parents because he is too fucking crazy.

>me and older bro move into a house together
>>
>>570772198
>the following years are very stressful
>getting in first fights 3 times a week
>constant yelling and screaming at all hours of the day and night
>random illogical parnoia floods the house. Many night forced out of the house for any given reason, usually an immanent bomb threat, or mercenaries coming to kill us. etc.. etc..
>>
>>570772558
>after about three years of this i meet a friend who has LSD.
>decided to blow off some steam and take the acid.
>at some point during the trip, i run into my parents. They become worried, even though i know my dad has done acid before, and I was actually just enjoying the trip, in awe of the universe and life itself .. etc etc...
>>
>>570772889
>mom calls my sister.
>sister comes to town and asks if she can make me dinner
>i was skeptical at first, but i hadn't eaten in awhile so I said sure. After all, a home cooked meal would be pretty sweet.. right
>>
for interest
>>
>>570773087
>after dinner i began the walk home, but something was wrong with my back.
> i couldn't stand up straight and with every step i took my back tightened up more. the walk home was about 2 miles.
>the last mile i was just about completely doubled over and had to crawl into my door
>>
inb4 move in with auntie and uncle in belair
>>
op next time type it up in notepad and copypaste it all
>>
>>570773479
>when i finally made it to bed I laid down and closed my eyes.
>when i closed my eyes i heard a loud BANG. it sounded like large caliber gunfire at close range
>i opened my eyes, but i couldn't move my body. like some kind of waking sleep paralysis.

>started hallucinating very badly.
>heard extremely loud explosions accompanied by white flashing light that kept getting closer and closer
>>
brother is kill
>>
>>570773824
when i could finally move i jumped out of bed, paranoid out of my fucking mind.
>couldn't sleep for three days until i finally asked my parents to drive me to the hospital.
>in the hospital the hallucinations just got worse.
>became explosively angry and in an out of psychosis for years.
>would frequently have more episodes of sleep paralysis accompanied by flashing light and sound of explosions.
>made sleep pretty much impossible.
>ended up turning to hard drugs, like cocaine and heroin

>racked up hospital bills.. im in debt now.
>>
Lurking and bumping in interest
>>
>>570774228
>found out my sister has spiked my dinner with Geodon. A potent Anti psychotic / SSRI
>Realized that my back was crippled that day because muscle seizures are a side effect of the drugs.

>found out i heard explosions and had sleep paralysis because sudden withdraw of Geodon includes seizures of the frontal lobe and can cause a rare condition known as Exploding Head Syndrome
>>
File: ag0yW4W_460sa_v1.gif (4MB, 366x307px) Image search: [Google]
ag0yW4W_460sa_v1.gif
4MB, 366x307px
bump
>>
i pretty much just put all the pieces together.

now i am aware of the fact that the better part of the last decade has been pure hell for me and i owe over 4000 to the hospital because my sister wanted to play doctor. and i still have to deal with the occasional seizure of the frontal lobe and i have to be extremely careful to not become too stressed
>>
that's it, that's my fucking story. I have to get back to work
>>
More of the story, don't do drugs. Look what it did to op
>>
>>570774580
holy fuck

i was forcefully medicated from age 7-15 and i think it shaved off a couple of points of iq for me as well. i have my own hallucinations but nothing like this, i am angry for you right now.
>>
>>570775129
the answer is simple op.
kill your sister
>>
>>570775004
wow. fuck that. sue her ass brah. make her payyyy
>>
>>570775004

Pretty sure you could sue your sister for the 4000, if you were inclined to.
>>
>>570775004
did you even ask your sister?

>if true, are you going to kill her and then later claim it was a paranoid ideation that she had drugged you thus causing your years of mental turmoil.

btw you are having an episode.
>>
>>570775004
Shoot that bitch.

That is some extremely bad luck.
>>
>>570775321
we must kill the batman.
>>
>>570775198
the moral of the story is, my sister is a huge bitch.

not only did she spike my food, but she called my best friend that night and he drove from out of town.

they ended up fucking on MY couch, while i was upstairs paralyzed and hallucinating about being shot in the face and blown up

>>570775212
>>570775321
>>570775337

that's a problem. I dont really know how to get past this. The situation really does call for revenge but that's not in my nature.

..all i can really do is disown my family and never talk to them again.
>>
Let me get this straight: you played Dr. With your sister, couldn't hang, and it drove you crazyand into drugs?

>OP is a fag
>>
Shit OP thats really rough. Hope you ever get any better.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.