[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2014 >The Fappening fappens >every article on the internet

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 58

File: fffg34fd.jpg (12KB, 497x372px) Image search: [Google]
fffg34fd.jpg
12KB, 497x372px
>2014
>The Fappening fappens
>every article on the internet is discussing the flaws and backdoors of iCloud, gives advices on encryption and preaches about the sanctity of internet privacy and how we should respect it.
>every news report on television talks about the scary world we live in, and how every sick fuck can ''le hack'' your passwords and post your nudes online for thousands of pervs to see
>mfw nobody's willing to admit how retarded, how unfathomably moronic it is to upload your nudes on the internet, encrypted or not
>mfw nobody's willing to realize that when something is on the internet, no matter how safe you think it is, it's up for grabs

We do live in a scary world indeed.

ITT: We discuss how every single one of them bitches should have seen it coming.
>>
>>566297232
they did see this comming and this is a mass media scare like 9/11 to get people to enforce rules on the internet.
>>
>>566297232
>We discuss how every single one of them bitches should have seen it coming.

Nothing to discuss here, we're all agree.
>>
>>566297232
Anon, people not taking the victim partially liable and not bringing up what they did wrong helps people like the hacker in the end, because no one learned anything, which in the end, really helps us, doesn't it?
There's always a silver lining.
>>
>>566297568
This so much. Basically you can call tinfoil but mark my words... new laws will be made and enforced thanks to this cause celebs will be for it... and the masses follow celebs.
>>
>>566297568
Obama and the NSA leaked the pics themselves just to prove the internet needs to be censored.

It was Earth all along!
>>
>>566297232
"Private" pictures are leaked all day everyday, each time a celeb gets their pics leaked the media jumps in the train spitting all kind of crap, nothing new here
>>
>>566297960
some body gets it

kek
>>
>>566297232
>>mfw nobody's willing to admit how retarded, how unfathomably moronic it is to upload your nudes on the internet, encrypted or not

VICTIIM BLAAAAMING

"we shouldn't tell kids to run away from strangers, we should tell strangers not to kidnap kids"
"we shouldn't tell people to use firewalls, we should tell hackers not to make viruses"
"we shouldn't tell people to lock their doors, we should tell people not to burgle houses"
"we shouldn't tell people to lock their car doors, we should tell people not to burgle/steal cars"

feminists are retarded
>>
File: th.png (640KB, 1284x414px) Image search: [Google]
th.png
640KB, 1284x414px
>still thinking that this is because of an iCloud vulnerability
>>
>>566297232
If they censor the Internet, where the fuck do we go?
>>
>>566297232
You're viewing this from a self-centred perspective. Most adults, especially women, how little to no idea how their phones or the internet works, they just assumed that Apple were telling the truth when they said their pictures would remain private.
>>
>>566298193
you forgot one
"we shouldnt tell girls to protect themselves, we should tell men not to rape"

like fucking men dont know rape is bad.
>>
>>566298435
On another Net.
Same cables different servers, less power overall.
>>
>>566298892
Obviously some don't hence the rapes? Retard.
>>
File: arg.jpg (55KB, 520x705px) Image search: [Google]
arg.jpg
55KB, 520x705px
>>566298886
>>566298381
Are you blind
>>
>>566297232
>mfw nobody's willing to admit how retarded, how unfathomably moronic it is to upload your nudes on the internet, encrypted or not

To be fair, I thought I read that the Apple devices automatically backed up content to the iCloud by default.

If you're the sort of user who buys an Apple product for ease-of-use then you're hardly likely to delve into the details of automated, background backups.

Was the iCloud as a whole hacked? Or where individual accounts hacked? There's a big difference, especially in culpability.

I don't take nude pics of myself, not just because I'm vomit-inducingly ugly, because I can't secure the content. If my phone is stolen then so are my pics. If I uploaded them to the internet then someone could attack them remotely.

Taking a pic with a phone means relying on the trust of the phone manufacturer, the mobile network provider, the coder of any apps you have installed, your cloud provider, the recipient boyfriend...

I'm not sure I can see how events like this will not happen again and again
>>
File: 6206018128_f0ab7d1e71_z.jpg (227KB, 640x471px) Image search: [Google]
6206018128_f0ab7d1e71_z.jpg
227KB, 640x471px
>>566298193
During the local OWS gathering, a college girl came into a local book store while I was there. She asked the clerk if they had books on feminism. She said there were some sexual assaults in the OWS camp and she wanted to add books to their library .

Yes. Because a rapist is gonna stop and read a book before assaulting someone. Fucking idiots.

Sucks as I did support the cause.. even if they horribly defined it and executed without any plans.
>>
>>566299113
Are you? That explanation doesn't deny that the pictures were obtained from the cloud.
>>
>>566298886
yeah, this.

Like snapchat's 10-seconds-then-it's-gone promise totally fucked by apps that save the pics.

girl: "oh no my boyfriend saved the pic and sent it to my friends - but snapchat, you said it would disappear"

snapchat: "wasn't our fault - your (ex) boyfriend was eval"
>>
>>566298892
"Dude I totally banged Tracy!"
"Holy shit duuude! She was so wasted, only reason she fucked your ugly ass haha"
"In vino veritas motherfucker"

>"men don't know rape is bad"

I agree, the vast majority of men know that committing a rape in an alleyway with a knife to a woman's throat is bad. But not all rapes are those. There's definitely SJW extremism about this topic, and the culture of "YOU FUCKING VICTIM-BLAMING SHITLORD" goes too far sometimes (re: anti-date rape nail polish), but there is truth to all of it.
>>
do you think the guy who started it got to mexico safe?
>>
>>566299021
kek

Or maybe they know it's bad and don't care.
>/b/ has fallen a long way
>>
>>566299646
The problem is that people here take soundbites like "all men are rapists" and try to claim that this is what feminists are actually saying. Then they think by saying, "feminists actually think that!" that they've successfully debunked the argument which they don't even have a basic understanding of.

Look at the tweets in this pic. Lots of people share this view. They are not rapists, but there is a problem there that should be addressed.
>>
>>566299646

If you were to use the excuse of being impaired as a defense for deciding to drive drunk you would be laughed out of court and into your cell.

Drink responsibly.
>>
Here's life advice for non-internet-smart people: Use your device under the assumption that it has already been hacked and everyone can see what shit is on your thing. If you're worried about leaked nudes, don't take them. That 's something I don't understand: how are these idiots so stupid as to even take nudes if they have that much of a problem with them being leaked.
>>
>>566300854
The law he's referring to is rape and not "drunk fucking". Congrats on making the stupidest analogy in history.
>>
>>566299290
>a rapist isn't going to stop and read a book before assaulting someone
>be me in high school
>get invited to feminist party
>what.png
>i go to it anyways
>i arrive
>see qt3.14
>walk up to her
>i stumble out of my mouth "hey"
>she look's at me with Jesus Christ in her eyes
>it's the false prophet i yell
>take off her dress and start to slam her ass
>everybody start's to throw book's at me
>ohno.webm
>i slowly pick up a book and start reading learning the error in my way's
>i forgot to make her drink bleach
>>
>>566297960
bring it on fucktards, as if we care at all
>>
Simple solution. Just stay naked all the time and people will become desensitised to your body.
>>
Anonymous (ID: kSToeyF8)
09/02/14(Tue)01:13:35 No.566272832
Hello, I go by the name of Lutheran Jones. I am related to Jennifer Lawrence by ways I won't go into here. If you multiply your puny little adolescent ages by the number 3, that's how long I have worked in the IT field for doing security analysis. If you guys do not stop posting pictures of my dear Jennifer Lawrence immediately, as in now fuckfaces, I will see to it that every single one of you fat ginger fucks get annihilated off the face of this earth. Right now as we speak, I hold every single one of your IP addresses. Through this I will find out where you live. Now you might be thinking, "Hey Lutheran, i'll just call the cops on you if you show up to my house!". Well think again you fucks. I will be the man who shows up to your house disguised as a kind man who shows your single mother who lives child support check after child support check out on a fabulous dinner date, and maybe I will pay the bill, maybe I won't pay the fucking bill and just leave her there, but this is one possibility in an endless array of possibilities i'm capable of performing to make your life at home a living hell. So you guys can either stop posting pictures of my relative, or you can throw your high command leader by the name of '4 chan' to me and let me deal with him, and his mom of course.

Your call little children, I do hope you make a decision soon.
>>
>>566298057
This.
Just because its a celebrity everyone is making a big deal out of this.
"Hurr we got give celebrities their privacy"
>>
>>566297232

You victim blaming son of a bitch. You're exactly what's wrong in this world.

>triggered
>>
>>566301527
baby's first pasta
>>
File: 1407749714311.jpg (25KB, 265x308px) Image search: [Google]
1407749714311.jpg
25KB, 265x308px
>>566301578
>>
>>566301712

Was looking for that but couldn't find it.
>>
>>566297232
The internet is a fucking playgound for hackers.. I already found this faggot on facebook who's using 4Chan without a proxy
/profile.php?=73322363
Do whatever you want to do with him /b/
>>
>>566301527
-2/10

>good luck, I'm behind 7 continents
>>
>>566301578
ha
>>
>>566297767
You're right by my PLAYBOOK
>>
>>566301110
You're trolling so hard, you've lapped yourself.
>>
File: 1407152702312.jpg (29KB, 279x304px) Image search: [Google]
1407152702312.jpg
29KB, 279x304px
>>566301836
You won't get the 'guaranteed replies' without it.
>>
>>566297232
I don't believe it was a result of hacking icloud, I can't stop laughing at people who do. Think about it for a few seconds...

Guy who bought them claims seller told him that, the list of celebs affected, the age of pictures released, the amount, the amount of android wp phones in selfies.

Don't be fucking stupid and the knowledge to decrypt aes etc is worth so much that using it on Kate uptown would be so stupid it be impossible.
>>
The talk of flaws or backdoors of iCloud, or any other service for that matter, is bullshit.

She clearly used a weak password and some asshole bruteforced it.

If a real hack had occurred, we would be talking about hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, or a great many more people!
>>
File: 1409567013267.jpg (133KB, 1720x892px) Image search: [Google]
1409567013267.jpg
133KB, 1720x892px
we live in a cruel world
>>
>>566301712
>Triggered
Niggered
>>
>>566302429
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneone
>>
>>566302532
the best image
>>
You're all literally rapists.

You're violating these women by viewing and sharing their private photos without their consent. A big part of what defines the act of rape is the lack of consent and there is clearly a lack of consent here. The images are even more appealing to you because there is an aspect of "forbidden fruit" due to the nature of the nude photographs being stole and originating from celebrities, which basically means that you're being aroused because their non-consent turns you on. This is a form of sexual assault. You don't see it as such because you have been blinded by rape culture.

If I were to punch you in the face, you'd be in pain. If I were to shoot you in the torso, you'd be in more pain. Both actions cause you pain, but one more than the other; the lesser act of assault is not negated simply because you could be a victim of a greater act of assault. Likewise, the act of sharing and viewing these nude photographs is still a violation of these victims/women regardless of whether greater forms of sexual assault exist. If you sick individuals have a conscience, you will cease viewing and sharing these stolen photos because you are currently no different than a common rapist.

Source: Ph.D in clinical psychology.

Furthermore, I am aware of the fact that legislation is now being pursued to make the act of stealing and sharing nude photographs without the consent of the other party a punishable sexual assault crime that can either be a felony or misdemeanor depending on the severity of the crime. I'd be careful if I were you, future law breakers.
>>
File: Mad Men Joan laughs.gif (468KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Mad Men Joan laughs.gif
468KB, 500x282px
>mfw people still give a shit about naked people or being seen naked like it matters
>>
>>566302685
tell that to someone who has been raped
fucktard
>>
>>566297232
>mfw a lot of the leaks didn't come from iCloud but everyone is throwing the blame on it.

Most email providers were very fucking easy to get into not even 2 years ago. This is excluding that zero day reset shit.
>>
>>566299147
Nope, people are so fucking stupid that they will continue to trust these services.
>>
>>566302429
Not bruteforcing or software exploits, just simple "forgot your password?"-level attacks. Any that came from iCloud were almost certainly able to be taken due to poor user verification on that service. You only needed the victim's email and the answers to two security questions, there were communities dedicated to bypassing this. Not the victims' fault for 'choosing shitty passwords', this could just as easily happened to you.
>>
>>566302308

I've saved it now. I'll do better next time, promise.
>>
>>566302429
True but you can't pw brute force that, I'm gonna bet they figured out their security questions and hijacked the account and it affected both Apple google and ms simply social engineering.
>>
>>566302992
Which is why you don't use those services to store shit you don't want to be made public.
>>
>>566301110

What law was he referring to?
>>
>>566300447
Filthy dumb SJW scum. Fuck off and die
>>
>>566303210
You can use them but be smart about your security questions, fav movie? Pick any movie no one would suspect, home town? Pick random village in Siberia etc.
>>
>>566302685
>You're all literally pasta.
>You're violating OP by viewing and sharing their pasta without their consent. A big part of what defines the act of pasta is the lack of consent and there is clearly a lack of consent here. The images are even more appealing to you because there is an aspect of "copy pasta" due to the nature of the pasta being stole and originating from posters, which basically means that you're being aroused because their non-consent turns you on. This is a form of pasta assault. You don't see it as such because you have been blinded by pasta culture.
>If I were to punch you in the fedora, you'd be in pain. If I were to shoot you in the man tits, you'd be in more pain. Both actions cause you pain, but one more than the other; the lesser act of assault is not negated simply because you could be a victim of a greater act of assault. Likewise, the act of sharing and reposting pasta is still a violation of these victims/faggots regardless of whether greater forms of pasta assault exist. If you sick individuals have a conscience, you will cease viewing and sharing these stolen pasta because you are currently no different than a common faggot.
>Source: Ph.D in clinical pastaology.
>Furthermore, I am aware of the fact that legislation is now being pursued to make the act of stealing and reposting pasta without the consent of the other party a punishable fedora assault crime that can either be a felony or misdemeanor depending on the severity of the m'lady. I'd be careful if I were you, future pasta-ers.
>>
>>566301887
Aha aaaaa. Got me :P
>>
>>566297232
i got a better one,

we discuss IT ITT and how the press gets shocked and outraged but does nothing to educate the public on how to secure their shit.
>>
>>566301887

How the fuck did you find me?
>>
File: 1407456809037.jpg (111KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1407456809037.jpg
111KB, 400x400px
>>566297232
>bitches cant control the wrongdoing of others
>eventually someone will hack into celeb accounts since theyre a highpriority target
>question of statistics

>store nudes in the cloud
>durr who wouldve known someone hacked into it hurr
>surprise surprise mthfckr

>mfw
>>
>>566297232
>Preach about privacy,
>Spam articles about said celeb pictures in every single gossip site & newspaper around the world

Yeah fuck off media
>>
>>566303210
Another thing is deletion of accounts, Apple allows that, with age and fact you get warned if someone try reset account I imagine

Celeb A uses iPhone icloud for year, now buys Samsung phone, forgets old account, it gets hacked figuring out security answers, no warning or "do you want to reset" received since celeb a used icloud email acc for notices. Bam

So basically don't be dumb with security answers and second, delete accounts if you don't use them anymore.
>>
File: 1.jpg (144KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
144KB, 960x720px
Guys life is easy. Fuck bitches, get money. Screw the feminists screw everyone.
>>
>>566303210
Holy shit faggot, the backing up was automatic. They didn't make an active effort to shove all these photos into the cloud, it was an automatic service that Apple provided, none of these people even knew it was going on. If you have a smartphone and you take photos, chances are that Apple/Google/Microsoft are doing similar shit with your data. I'll bet that you didn't know that.
>>
File: timetostoppost.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
timetostoppost.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>566304105
>>
>>566304296

Uh, no. You CAN set your android up to back up your photos to google photos, but it's not on by default. Only Apple would set something like that to be automatic, without asking you, because "our users are too stupid to understand a what a cloud is anyway, let's not bother them with details and just do everything the way say they should want to have it."
>>
File: hue.jpg (66KB, 401x399px) Image search: [Google]
hue.jpg
66KB, 401x399px
>>566304296
If you use android, you can choose whether to backup your tablet/smartphone or not.

>mfw cyanogen masterrace
>mfw no googlebackdooringfaggotryapps
>>
>>566302780
>>566302685
not recognising copy pasta/10
>>
>>566297232

This is only really an issue because of the value we place on female sexuality. Yeah, nude women are fun to look at but their nudes only hold as much power as you let them have. It's not a mind bogglingly hard concept to take nudes without your face them. If you take nudes that do have your face in them, upload them to ANYWHERE on the internet, you shouldn't be surprised in the least when something like this happens.
>>
File: 1402540483814.jpg (71KB, 346x399px) Image search: [Google]
1402540483814.jpg
71KB, 346x399px
>>566298435
To war. The internet is not to be fucked with. you take away the one thing bringing joy to a couple million deranged fuck ups and see how quickly shit hits the fan. You can take our guns, you can take our right to assemble, you can even take our lives, but you try to fuck with the thing we use for fapping and arguing with strangers and they'll be hell to pay.
>>
>>566299365

there were hundreds of these photos and hundreds filedumps

everbody can watch the pics on imagefap or mthles (and the vids too)

that explanation is just an assumption by someone who saw some pics for sell in the 1337 TOR network

beliving in a secret celeb pic trading club is fucking retarded
>>
>>566304541

Well it's the regular Apple forcing cock down everyone's throat scenario again.

With Android, you get the option to auto upload, and you have to be a fucking idiot to click "yes".
>>
>>566299147
>holy fucking shit this

How could they not have learned? I don't know. Even 5 minutes in this place will yield a "pictures you aren't supposed to share" thread, etc.

>b-but we were gonna be togetha foreva!

Ha ... Ha.
>>
>>566299147

If you live most of your life on your phone like many of these people do and you can't be bothered taking half an hour to read up about how the service that you use actually works, you kind of deserve to suffer the pitfalls of your own willful ignorance.
>>
>>566304896
this
>>
>>566301527
0.5/10
>>
>>566304896
The fags dont und understand that the internet has some slightly different rules. In the Internet it is a lot easier to get organized. People arent scared of each other without reason. It doesnt really matter where you are coming from or who you are. The only thing what matters is what you are.
>>
>>566304541
>also has the most backdoors, viruses and Trojans of all platforms

Think about that and do you believe celebs use anti virus software?
>>
File: babyKEK.jpg (7KB, 167x186px) Image search: [Google]
babyKEK.jpg
7KB, 167x186px
>>566305027
As far as I know you can opt-out the backing up of videos and pics etc.

>not knowing the stuff you use
>durr I gotz dem hackzd
>hurr hear muh roar

Theres no excuse for being dumb.
>>
File: the return of the king.jpg (501KB, 1366x1490px) Image search: [Google]
the return of the king.jpg
501KB, 1366x1490px
>>566298886
You're viewing this from a dumb bitches perspective. If you don't know how to use a gun you shouldn't be playing with one. Same applies to the internet
>>
File: 1407276222303.jpg (10KB, 265x199px) Image search: [Google]
1407276222303.jpg
10KB, 265x199px
>>566305347
All I heard are retarded claims, do you have any proves?

>viruses
>smartphones
>mfw
>>
>>566305027
Ehm you get an option if you even want icloud and email etc or use anything else and then given an explanation of what icloud is and does.

Just saying.
>>
no shit
>>
>>566304908
>this

also, even the TOR niggers have to get those pictures from the devices of the celebs.
>>
>>566305571
http://www.seg.inf.uc3m.es/~guillermo-suarez-tangil/papers/2013cst-ieee.pdf

Also it is no common understanding in smart phone security that anti virus software in ineffective anyway.
>>
I always thought that uploading photos and expecting people not to hack them was like locking the doors of your new Ferrari but leaving it with the top down in Harlem.
>>
>>566301527
Please do. I would love for that to happen. Gods know I can barely afford the internet I'm using.
>>
>>566297232
why trust any cloud service? if you were that concerned about privacy you shouldn't put anything online or connected to the net for that matter
>>
>>566302715
motherfucking this
wtf is everyones problem? it is just a human body
sheesh...
>>
Online=available on every line with the right amount of input.
>>
There wouldn't be anywhere near as big a fuss as there is if there was a bunch of male celebrities going full pickle.
>>
https://www.change.org/p/the-leakers-share-the-love-and-leak-the-rest-of-the-sets

REV UP THOSE PETITIONS
>>
>>566298381
i still hope Apple goes bankrupt after this tho
imagine the unfathomable oceans of hipster tears
>>
File: 1408896480879.jpg (31KB, 231x205px) Image search: [Google]
1408896480879.jpg
31KB, 231x205px
>>566306079
>posts malware detection paper
>no evidence for android as the currently most infected platform
>2011

At the time of that paper, there was no real competition for Android.
>>
>>566306610
That's because the guys wpuld probably make a joke, laugh it off, and be done with it. The female race, much more over dramatic.
>>
>>566300447
Wow you've really opened my eyes
>>
File: 1344457716615.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1344457716615.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>Keeping private shit like nudes in the hands of Apple
Jesus Christ, you don't have to be a celebrity to understand why this is fucking dumb. Next time I hope they just use a camera.

>>566306610
They wouldn't give a fuck either. Nobody cares about seeing an actors dick. Hell, male actors should just start leaking their own nudes for money. You know how many women would wanna see James Franco's or Channing Tatum's dong?
>>
>>566306750
This
>>
>>566297232
>We discuss how every single one of them bitches should have seen it coming.

By not using Android and sticking their shit in a memory card instead.
>>
>>566306750

unlikely.
>>
>>566306750
The hatred towards Apple products makes zero sense. More dumb than any form of racism even.
>>
File: 121fabea.jpg (9KB, 235x251px) Image search: [Google]
121fabea.jpg
9KB, 235x251px
>>566304296
>2010+4
>not reading the terms and conditions before clicking accept
>not knowing you're accepting a 3rd party to store sensitive private data.
>mfw you have enough money to hire somebody to read it for you and you still can't be arsed.
>>
>>566305485
That's good stuff right there yes
>>
File: 1407170352681.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1407170352681.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>566307048
They used iPhones.

mademereply/10 trole
>>
Said this on leddit and I got like 13 downboats. They just don't get us.
>>
>>566297232
for me it's believing there's such a thing as damage control once something is out there. those pics are now on at least 1,000,000 computers or phones. Future generations will be fapping to that shit.
>>
>>566307048
google drive is there to protect you

LOL
>>
>>566306848
It is 2014 paper addresses 2014 if you continue reading and asking for proof that there are more malware on android vs iOS or WP is beyond retarded. Feel free to even google that lol
>>
>>566307223
Said what?
>>
>>566305485
Elsas tits?

Neat.
>>
A LOT of these pics weren't even taken with iPhones. Poster puts blame on iCloud to cover up big hacking activities :v
>>
>>566297232

And every media outlet talking about privacy now wouldn't talk about the NSA, Facebook, Google etc.

Basically Hollywood stars deserve their privacy, but not the average person.
>>
>>566298193
It's not victim blaming. Would you keep your money in a bank with poor security? Would you post your SSN on social media and not expect anyone to take it?

>No law can protect the ignorant
>>
>>566307210
that's the point.

they should've seen it coming since they were using iPhones instead of Android.
>>
>>566297568

Well I'll say this... there sure is a lot of pro-copyright talk going on. That's the point being made that the actresses all own the copyright.

New copyright laws in the name of "privacy" ?
>>
>>566307426
Let's not spoil their day I guess, blame icloud and pretend hackers broke their encryption.

Even though that makes zero fucking sense at all.
>>
File: KATECUM.jpg (200KB, 1452x1936px) Image search: [Google]
KATECUM.jpg
200KB, 1452x1936px
ladies and gentlemen i give you kate upton getting fucked (i think)
>>
>>566307426
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't they just need an Apple product? Like a Mac or iPad?
>>
File: disgu.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
disgu.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
>>566304908
>>566306060

>not believing shit that you can literally see for yourself on anonib
>being this retarded
>>
>>566307482
If you believe this is what happened then you are more gullible than the celebs.
>>
>>566307729
Best to.
>>
File: derp.jpg (73KB, 753x293px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
73KB, 753x293px
>>566307304
>pic related

I really hope you read that paper, because I did.
>>
>>566297767
hey dick when will you realise that the Internet is like the wild west and is ruled by anarchy. hacker did nothing wrong! Apple is one who created a shitty product, told people that they didn't need to know anything about how it worked to just trust them and then went about not giving a shit about security. if you leave your system open on the net don't act surprised when someone walks in and takes your shit.

service providers are responsible for securing their stuff. they get paid for that.
>>
>>566307819
You wouldn't take pics with a galaxy and upload them on icloud...
>>
File: 1981 - juggernaut mug reaction.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1981 - juggernaut mug reaction.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>566305425
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ23kosLFec
They had 3 years to watch it and learn the lesson. No sympathy.
>>
File: 1347058024949.webm (553KB, 312x161px)
1347058024949.webm
553KB, 312x161px
>>566307087
ok, kid
>>
>>566307862
Android hadnt stored their pics online.
>>566308075
indeed.
>>
>>566308051
Let's just say flings and bfs got hacked. They sure did have icloud.
>>
u niggers dun goofed. prepare your anus.

Model Kate Upton has joined Jennifer Lawrence in vowing to go after the hackers responsible for the massive celebrity photo leak dominating the Internet.

Upton's lawyer, Lawrence Shire, called the leak an "obviously and outrageous violation" of Upton's privacy. He added, "We intend to pursue anyone disseminating or duplicating these illegally obtained images to the fullest extent possible."

Lawrence, who along with Upton is the most prominent celebrity involved in the leak, said through a spokesperson on Sunday, "The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence."
>>
>>566308203
Tremble in fear.
>>
>>566308203
I can't hold my laughter. Good luck filing charges to millions of people around the globe.
>>
>>566308203
Considering this went global, i'd be surprised to find out just how effective the "authorities" are in prosecuting people outside of the US jurisdiction. Besides, if it were as simple as crying to the police that my naked pictures got out, the record companies and movie studios would've done that 20 years ago.
>>
>>566308203
K E K
>>
File: 1409362940399.gif (326KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
1409362940399.gif
326KB, 400x302px
>>566308203
> duplicating these illegally obtained images to the fullest extent possible

This so called lawyer has obviously no clue of what he is talking about.

>mfw opening a website with those pics saves the said pics on your pc
>mfw you duplicate them even if theyre contained in an iFrame on any website
>mfw lawyers should be forced to get an education in IT when talking about IT related subjects
>>
File: 1329611164787.jpg (55KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1329611164787.jpg
55KB, 800x600px
>>566301527
You didn't really copy and paste did you?
ishygddt
>>
>>566299021
You're an idiot :)
>>
File: hauh.png (7KB, 470x454px) Image search: [Google]
hauh.png
7KB, 470x454px
>>566308051
Well yeah but what if they just chose to send the pictures to a Apple device? Like wouldn't the image also go into their iCloud?
>>
>>566308203
INB4: HOW DO YOU UNDO THE INTERNET?
>>
>>566308635
How do I shoot da web?
>>
File: 1329581388103.jpg (25KB, 400x364px) Image search: [Google]
1329581388103.jpg
25KB, 400x364px
>>566302685
>>
>>566301527
if you really knew anything about IT you would know that ip addresses are completely irrelevant.
>>
File: 0.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>566297232
http://Mae19.sweetbonbon.com

Join now Im online!
>>
>>566308203
Lol you think so? It'd be pretty funny though, like the courtroom scene in The Dark Knight where Harvey takes all the mobsters to court. xD
>>
>>566307756
That could be any old broad, stupid
>>
>>566308721
JENNIFER LAWRENCE AND ZLIST CELEBZ CANNOT INTO DA INTERNET.
>>
>>566303553
KeK
> I think we have a new John.
>>
>>566308503
not just lawyers. the supreme court is filled with fucktards who need an intern to help them out every time they forget their msn password. No one over the age of 40 should be allowed in the government anymore
>>
>>566307990
Keep reading and put it into context, the paper covers what has been, changes over time, today and future.

You are seriously acting beyond retarded now lol

http://www.cnet.com/news/android-still-triggers-the-most-mobile-malware-report/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2014/03/24/report-97-of-mobile-malware-is-on-android-this-is-the-easy-way-you-stay-safe/

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2459240/android-vulnerability-allows-malware-to-compromise-most-devices-and-apps.html

http://m.v3.co.uk/v3-uk/news/2323418/android-and-java-top-security-targets-for-malware-and-hacks

I could go on with countless sources but let's end with

http://info.publicintelligence.net/DHS-FBI-AndroidThreats.pdf

But yes keep on pretending android has no vulnerabilities or malware.
>>
File: 1407963935159.jpg (32KB, 381x424px) Image search: [Google]
1407963935159.jpg
32KB, 381x424px
>>566307828
even if there were many people trading those pictures, there still would have to be leaks where they get from the celebs to the traders you dumb faggot. And that would still be the iCloud.
>>
>>566308203

consequences will never be the same.
>>
>>566308815
>>566307756

It was in the folder, but so were a lot of other pics - and other people. It's really hard to know which ones are really her
>>
Hey guys I just discovered free energy! Do you think the iCloud is safe place to store all the plans for it?
>>
File: princesswingwang.jpg (2MB, 2000x3552px) Image search: [Google]
princesswingwang.jpg
2MB, 2000x3552px
>>566302685
If you look at this picture you are raping me
>>
>>566309074
The ones showing her face, mostly
>>
>>566301527
Good luck, my mom is Jennifer Lawrence who is also 4chan.
>>
>>566308203

Good luck backtracing my IP, I'm behind 7 proxies

-4chan
>>
>>566301578
no one is blaming the victims. just saying that they were moronic to think that they could take those photos and the just trust apple (who had a long history of not giving a shit about their customers or developers).

Every reasonable person here knows the blame falls squarely on apple.
>>
>>566297232
any stupid cunt ameritard femimist that vomit words about "rape" in dis occasion should be violated in any way possible and thinkable and then asked about dis "leaks" again
>>
>>566309152

Aside from those, obviously.
>>
File: 1409529950588.png (69KB, 404x346px) Image search: [Google]
1409529950588.png
69KB, 404x346px
Guys what if

What if we

Guys

What if

What if we

Guys

What if we started hacking peoples iClouds? Like just think of all the shit we could find from people. Just think of the billions and billions of nudes and videos there are, just sitting in the cloud waiting to be taken? Like not even celebrities, just like normal people. Like that bitch down the street or that waitress from the Olive Garden. Why aren't we getting in on this shit too?
>>
>>566309197
>confirmed idiot

U dun goof'd
>>
File: image.jpg (405KB, 1476x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
405KB, 1476x1200px
>>566309127
Oh I'd rape you 24/7 for the rest of your life...and then some
>>
>>566309362

>I'm not blaming the victims
>I'm just saying it's their fault for thinking their photos were safe in their password-secured encrypted personal online backup.
>>
>>566309445
What if we started hacking peoples iClouds?
>we
>>
>>566309445
>Why aren't we getting in on this shit too?
cause 4chin isn't interested in saggy boobs and awfully shaved pancromatic pussies
>>
>>566298886
>Apple were telling the truth when they said their pictures would remain private

Actually, Apple explicitly state in the legal contract that they cannot guarantee privacy. You're effectively voiding your right to privacy when you accept the terms & conditions.
>>
>>566309445

Sure.

How?
>>
>>566302685
we all know you're trolling, rapist. Keep copypasting bitch.

Scum is pretty gnar, but you sir, seek it out and wallow in it.
>>
>>566309589
exactly
>>
>>566309445
b-but how? pls teach me to be a haxxor
>>
File: 1406292130225.jpg (14KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
1406292130225.jpg
14KB, 332x500px
>>566309661
Thats not even the problem. The problem is people using technology they dont understand and not even remotely know what happens.

>Ignorantia legis non excusat
>>
File: 1409273620491.png (7KB, 349x298px) Image search: [Google]
1409273620491.png
7KB, 349x298px
>>566309747
>>566309592
>>566309914
Someone go ask /g/ or someone whose good at this shit how to do it, or ask them to. I'm sure there's someone whose had a peaked interest in trying to do this shit whose willing to share in the loot.
>>
The only crime the hacker committed was that he didn't sell the pictures to any of the gossip magazines.
>>
>>566310029

Latina typois no make tu smart
>>
File: 1409567178424.png (10KB, 327x173px) Image search: [Google]
1409567178424.png
10KB, 327x173px
>>566297232

As it stands people are retard cunts that don't know their ass from their face so lets hope it stays that way or we're going to have a lot less fun.
>>
File: HOWDOIDOTHEINTERWEBZ.png (58KB, 354x142px) Image search: [Google]
HOWDOIDOTHEINTERWEBZ.png
58KB, 354x142px
>>566297232
pic related
>>
File: 1405787827146.jpg (51KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1405787827146.jpg
51KB, 420x420px
>>566310150
I didnt use that to look smart. Actually I just didnt know the english equivalent to it, so I used the latin version.

>learned latin for six years
>>
>>566310212
That's what we said many times.

The fun in the past 48 hours prove you wrong.
>>
>>566302685
hate to tell you moron but rape is defined by penetration not solely buy lack of consent. otherwise it would be rape for someone to post a photo of me on Facebook.
>>
Why is nobody talking about the guy in one of the pictures (where they are fucking)?
He is the one who has been damaged the most. Every girl he will ever date will know how small his dick is.
>>
>>566297232
>>566297592

This
>>
>>566310780

Who, JLaw?
>>
>>566310720
OH MY GAWD SOMEONE POSTED A PIC OF YOU ON FB WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT??? HOPE YOU SUED HIM FOR RAPING YOU YOU POOR VICTIM!!!!!!!11!!11111!!!oneoneeleven
>>
>>566310380
>learned latin for six years
>forgot english
You muggy old cunt m8
>>
>>566310720

Otherwise every crime would be rape.

Steal my wallet? I didn't consent to that. RAPE!
Murder me? I didn't consent to that. RAPE!
Spill your beer on me? RAPE!
Use my pen without asking? RAPE!
>>
File: 1406229588116.jpg (18KB, 266x262px) Image search: [Google]
1406229588116.jpg
18KB, 266x262px
>>566310953
>mfw my english sucks indeed
>mfw I had english for thirteen years

Tho I gotta admit I dont even care about my english on the internetz
>>
>>566309127
How about you rape me, anon-kun?
>>
>>566309127
YOU raped ME because I didnt consent to see your penis you MYSOGYNIC PIG

FUCKING CIS SCUM

>btw im a grill
>plz respond
>>
>>566303553
that law would be idiotic as by your explanation it would then be illegal to take my photo without consent ( ie stealing my digital data) and posting it on facebook moron
>>
>>566310720
all image based websites that have those funny pictures of people will be gold scratch that diamond mines.
>>
>>566304296
no it fucking wasnt. when you setup your shitty iphone and login to all your shitty apple accounts and start spamming next is when you chose to. its very easy to choose not to have cloud storage
>>
>>566310865
Nah I think it was Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
>>
>>566310446

Literally nothing has happen.
>>
>>566309023
>must be icloud

Let's be real here, if they could hack icloud they could also decrypt...

You realize that millions uses iPhone and icloud but you mean to tell me all they got are old pics few at that of a few celebs most of whom no one has ever fucking heard of.

You really believe this isn't beyond "please answer these security questions" "what is your fav food" "the pizza like I answered in my latest interview with E!" "No warning of hijacking account because I put notices on icloud email" "I now use latest galaxy anyway"

But yes, you now have ability to hack anything and anyone decrypting information on more than millions of networks but all I got was Kate Uptown jizzed on!!
>>
>>566311447

Kate Upton's guy has a pretty tiny dick
>>
Imagine being Jennifer Lawrence, and talking to your lawyer and agent about the leaks, and them nodding and saying how terrible it all is, knowing all the while they've both jerked small salty oceans out over you.
>>
>>566311715
Imagine being Jennifer Lawrence and being told not to produce sexually explicit or suggestive images in case this happens. Imagine being Jennifer Lawrence and doing it anyway, then complaining when it happens.
>>
>>566301887
Topkek!
>>
>>566311715
the probability of this happening is too high not to kek
>>
File: interdasting.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
interdasting.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>566311715
kek of the week
>>
>>566311937

Has she complained? I haven't heard an actual response from her. She probably doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>566311304
>btw im a grill

Me too!
>>
>>566311598
but that load...
>>
File: JLAWBESTLAW.jpg (36KB, 475x313px) Image search: [Google]
JLAWBESTLAW.jpg
36KB, 475x313px
>>566297232
all about money
>>
>>566301887
holy shit that's actually my facebook, please stop..
>>
>>566312131
>inb4 tits or gtfo

Fucking privileged white male cis scum!!!! xxxDDDDDD
>>
>>566307087
hatred towards apple makes perfect sense fag as they put out a shitty overpriced product and then shove it down people throat and dont bother to protect their customers or developers.

and to top it all off as if the facist bastards dont make enough money, they then refuse to pay taxes
>>
Amen borther!!!
>>
>>566297232
THIS

anytime someone sends or puts nudes on their pc must assume youll be okay with everyone seeing it.
>>
>>566312279
tet
>>
>>566311715

>Look, Jennifer, I know this is difficult for you, all those pictures of your tight little body out there, guys jerking off while staring at your beautiful round ass, shooting their cum onto printouts of your nudes ... excuse me, I just, uh, need to go to the bathroom.
>>
>>566312173

>not sure that's her
>And anyway, anyone can shoot a big load if they save up for a few days and delay gratification a few times.
>>
File: derp.jpg (26KB, 1214x113px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
26KB, 1214x113px
>>566311715
This ones for you.
>>
Is that common for normal people to share nude pics on their clouds?
Arent they just dumbfucks?
I mean KU is clearly a fucking creepy slutty narcissist, isn't she getting what she deserves?

I mean the KARMA.
>>
>>566297232
>NSA breaches privacy of innocent people worldwide, taking nudes and private data.

It's ok because it's for our safety!

>Celeb has privacy violated

Oh no end of the world, what has happened to Internet privacy?

If you want privacy online don't use apple or Microsoft.
>>
>>566311715
I think she will eventually develop spermatophobia...
>>
>>566312545
who waits a few days to fuck Kate Upton?
>>
>>566312279
So don't buy their stuff then? Is it really that hard? There are other companies who put out a shitty overpriced product and then shove it down people throat and don't bother to protect their customers or developers such as luxury car brands or luxury clothing brands, but i can't see anyone hating on them
>>
>>566312653
Wait, what. Fuck.
>>
>>566312669

I would, so I could shoot a bigger load and take pictures of it.
>>
File: derp.jpg (27KB, 1222x81px) Image search: [Google]
derp.jpg
27KB, 1222x81px
>>566312653
>>566311715
Thats the rite one.
>>
>>566297232
>We do live in a scary world indeed.
yes. a world so fully of retards it's scary
>>
>>566297232

Problem here is that people believe the internet is some kind of magic.

Filming yourself giving a blowjob and then putting the video in iCloud is like sending the tape through MRW to a house full of boxes, each with a private key. But anybody can enter the house and either break the box or see its content with a copy of the key. If you really believe that being fucking Jennifer Lawrence nobody's going to try to get that tape in whichever point of the process, I've got bad news for you.
>>
>>566312279
In your opinion it is overpriced, it is however not fact. You don't have to buy it at all lol they actually pay more taxes and employ more in the US than google and MS does.

Still no proof Apple was hacked and their encryption was decrypted. If it was that means hackers in question can as if now hack NSA FBI CIA all .gov half of EU more than a million networks and access to more than 1 billion peoples personal data.

And all we got was Kate jizzed on!!
>>
>>566297232

This is why I raged when I failed to read an update and G+ started pulling all my photos off my phone. And then when I start complaining, tech nerds start saying it's fine and no one has anything to worry about.
>>
>>566312662
You nailed it bruva
>>
>>566312874
>>566312653

kek
>>
>>566312860
touche.
i guess im just disappointed because i think the back is among the most boring places to bust your nut
>>
WHERE CAN I FIND THE PICS?
>>
That's the problem with the mentality of "If you've done nothing wrong, you've got notin' to hide"...
>>
File: DrXJ1a6.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
DrXJ1a6.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
This one from unknown isn't Chloë Grace Moretz (Hit-Girl from Kick-Ass)?
>>
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DE81C749790BC0B110C17B59A957DA5F84D3ED75&dn=The%20Day%20The%20Internet%20Broke.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=%2ahttp%3a%2f%2fopen.tracker.thepiratebay.org%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce
>>
>>566313032

Especially when those tits are available.
>>
>>566302715
Id like to think this, but Im pretty sure if everyone went outside naked, I wouldnt anymore.
>>
>>566297960
>>>/x/
>>
>>566301176
keked
>>
The only person who reacted in a dignified manner was Becca Tobin. She rose above.

It doesn't mean I don't understand how upset the others are, but Becca acted like she didn't give a fuck and was cool about it.

Merry XXXMas indeed!

Also, her pics are actually fun and she has a great smille in almost all of them. Like she was having real fun with her bf and not trying to be le awkward sexy chick.

I might be falling for her a bit...
>>
>>566313032
>>566313409
I guess he didn't have to jerk it. He was fucking her doggy style pushed her on the bed when he reached climax and he came.
>>
>>566311435
correct. but you have to be smart enough to know how and why to do that and lest face it we're talking about apple users here
>>
>>566313409
isn't that the whole point of her? that was like taking a picture of a participation trophy
>>
>>566301527
Why is everybody hating on this I thought it was pretty funny
>>
>>566313889
Very true, if you buy apple you just want to play candy crush out of the box.
Every warning "accept" "accept" YES I ACCEPT EVERYTHING NOW LET ME PLAY MY CANDY SRUSH!!111!!!
>>
>>566313856
do you just stop touching your dick the moment you cum? flipping her over takes zero time and is well worth the effort.
>>
>>566312968
your wong dickhead. cost of an iPhone is around $300 sold for $600-700. if thats not overpriced and exploitation I dont know what is.

as for paying tax. dont be an idiot they dont pay hardly any tax worldwide. thus the reason they were raided in uk
>>
First photo fuskering gets ruined, now iCloud ripping will become more difficult...all cause some motherfucker got greedy... Thanks Tristan! ...For fucking nothing!! Where mah N00dz come from now???
>>
>>566314649
I'm just saying he realized too late.
>>
>>566297232
J-Law and all the other celebs probs didn't know that their nudes were synced with iCloud and therefore on the intarwebs, but you make fantastic good points, OP
>>
>>566314871
humanity's loss
>>
>>566307431
So much this.
>>
>>566307431
>implying 9 inches is average
>>
>>566309002
you cant just say "read on and put it into context" and then post a list of links.

I think you might be factually right, but you still clearly lost the argument to some anon
>>
>>566315110
If the hacker would have sold the pictures for the tabloid it wouldn't be such a big fuss.
>>
>>566297232
Why hasn't anyone come out with the "Role Model" article? So much is written by feminists about not sexting and being objectified, yet here are celebs doing exactly the wrong thing and trying to of course keep it private. Just like cheating drug users in sports, they mean to keep it private but once it is out everyone questions their bad example. Yea sucks to get hacked, but what example will this send to the girls who look up to these women?! Devils advocate here, but I bet none of the media will take them to task like they do with other poor examples set by role models secret activities. Are Feminists hypocrites?
>>
I saw an article on Gizmodo yesterday about the fappening.

They said how the pictures leaked on 4chan and then proceeded to actually link the fucking actual thread where it happened, which had, of course, 404'd like two days ago.

How fucking retarded are they?
Holy shit the comments were great too.
>>
>>566308203

Is talking in third person just a celeb thing?
>>
>>566302685
>degree in psychology
just how rich is your daddy
>>
>look at a girl from a distance
>rape

Soon
>>
here's to hoping we get some fresh pics of that dude bricking on Kate Upton face up(ton)

does anyone have that pic? im too lazy to look atm
>>
>>566314269
True Snowden used iPhone and with icloud using iMessage he sent data and communicated with the guardian and Russian intelligence.

But here we go http://thenextweb.com/apple/2014/09/01/this-could-be-the-apple-icloud-flaw-that-led-to-celebrity-photos-being-leaked/

Bruteforce using known common passwords.
>>
>>566297232
>We do live in a scary world indeed.
no we fucking not
we're safe
we're fed
we don't have more important problems than naked pictures
>>
File: water-leak.jpg (21KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
water-leak.jpg
21KB, 425x282px
You know that first leak that 404'd? I saved the last picture: http://i.imgur.com/RSMdhHb.jpg
>>
posted this in another thread but since there were no replies...

to the peope saying they deserved it just for the sake of it: they didn't DESERVE to have their pictures posted on the internet per se but it's their own fucking fault. seriously, who the hell uploads their naked pictures onto the fucking cloud? keep your shit on your laptop, computer, hdd, or even your mobile phone and not on the internet.

especially as a celebrity, you gotta have a BIT of a brain and always be careful as fuck. THAT'S why they deserve it. stupidity shouldn't always be punished but this way they'll learn their lesson

also, it's just fucking nudes for god's sake. it's not as if they were totally ugly or something
>>
>>566297232
So looking at a picture of someone is supposedly raping now... well shit, facebook has just become the #1 raping site in the world!
>>
>>566316017
Some prank caller can get me killed by "SWATing" me.
>>
File: HallieEisenberg.jpg (258KB, 751x1024px) Image search: [Google]
HallieEisenberg.jpg
258KB, 751x1024px
>>566313269
Could be this girl?
>>
>>566311715
/thread
>>
>>566315359
I didn't lol he took a screen of pic on old data ignoring the rest of the paper up to current time. It was published this year even...

Anyway I figured if dealing with retard intentionally cherry picking his data I provide him with more sources including from industry itself and authorities.

But please think otherwise ;_;
>>
>>566302685

EVERYTHING is going to be punishable by sexual assault crime in a couple' years... As soon as it involves a man and a woman (who will obviously be the victim). Have you noticed how few males seem to be raped? If we don't see it in the media it must be that it doesn't exist right?
>>
File: 1401381417544.gif (892KB, 226x200px) Image search: [Google]
1401381417544.gif
892KB, 226x200px
>>566316290
so?
there was a war in 70 seventy years ago, people mass murdered
most people can't be saved from slowly and painful death from starvation, crime or curable diseases and no call can save them (because it's meant to be like that to support our first world so we can brag how scary it is)
I'm not telling you aren't scared. I'm telling you wouldn't be if you only knew how real life looks and looked for most people most of the time.
>>
>>566315947
But you'd expect a "tech" blog to know the basics of 4 chan.
>>
>>566311715
What if her lawyer and agent are women?
>>
>>566313269
old as fuck you retard
>>
>>566316964
or gay?
>>
File: Gayyy.jpg (12KB, 310x307px) Image search: [Google]
Gayyy.jpg
12KB, 310x307px
>>566316964
>>
>>566302532
underrated post
>>
>>566308203
>internet
>privacy

NSA says no
>>
>Post NSA, phone hacking, dirty journalism and hacktivist world
>Still think it'll be okay when you put private pictures up in the cloud
>Get mad when people continue doing what they've always been doing
>Someone releases a lot of extra nudes at once instead of keeping quiet
>implying anything will be done because tits
>good job whiteknights
>>
>>566316853
Present =/= Past

In the past people had different problems. It is still scary just different scary.
>>
>>566316516
well I can believe that. I fell you shouldve just said that and posted the paper itself.
You have to put a phrase like "put it into context" into context.Otherwise it reads so empty.
>>
File: 7proxnew.jpg (49KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
7proxnew.jpg
49KB, 400x264px
>>566298381
>still thinking this has nothing to do with iCloud

There was an iCloud captcha-bypass tool put online a few weeks ago. Silly celebs didn't realize that Apple devices sync all your photos to iCloud, some goon brute-forced their iCloud passwords, and the Fappening happened.

This isn't some big conspiracy theory. Apple fucked up by not noticing a vulnerability, celebs fucked up by not bothering to understand their iDevice, and the rest of us profited. The hecker was probably behind seven proxies and will never be found. End of story.
>>
>>566297232
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/09/02/the-shadowy-world-of-4chan-the-shock-post-site-that-hosted-the-private-jennifer-lawrence-photos/

>unless its a prank
>>
>>566317425
Wanna be my publicist? Like I send you my posts on email then you edit and publish ;)
>>
>>566317797
Apple was well aware of the vulnerability, they are just going to allow people to upgrade their security for a modest price of 5 times the normal rate because it has a shitty apple on it.
>>
File: jlaw13.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
jlaw13.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
yup what dont care

imgur <dot> com/a/i3jbk

m2.thefappen <dot> in/albums/
>>
>>566317369
its less. In the past you still couldve gotten the equivalent of swatting ( someone telling the lord you lust for his daughter), just that you wouldve been starving and sick when they came. swords are worse then guns, especially with no doctors and tasers compared to clubs are just no contest.
>>
>>566317912
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/leakforjlaw-4chan-users-stand-in-solidarity-with-jennifer-lawrence-after-nude-pictures-leak-9704379.html

>kek
>>
How does any of this make sense?
Pics and personal info float everywhere but when a famous bitch gets involved and the world sees how she is cum covered or w/e everything becomes so 'awful' and 'invasive' .
My point is those people should've known better everything they do or say ends on the internet.
No fuckin exceptions. No one is bigger than the internet.
>>
File: 1381619040608.jpg (43KB, 503x641px) Image search: [Google]
1381619040608.jpg
43KB, 503x641px
>>566312092
>>
>>566317797
But they didn't crack or decrypt anything and even if brute force they had to have shitty and short passwords and it would take years upon years to get something really worthy of the effort.

Now it will be closed so no more brute force and we still have no idea if this is the case at all.

Besides, secret questions would be far easier.
>>
File: 0528887126.jpg (360KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
0528887126.jpg
360KB, 1200x800px
>>566317935
That might be a very good arrangement.
I see for example some opportunity in attaching pictures to our posts. I think the users here are very much into porn.
>>
>>566318212
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/sick-4chan-members-openly-discuss-4147018

>i am le anonymouse now?
>>
>>566302685
I didn't give consent for you to post this comment, you raped me. But nice B8
>>
>>566310029
isn't it juris?
>>
>>566316964

Then them masturbating to her pictures would be even hotter.
>>
>>566318094
All iOS upgrades are 100% free so your baseless accusations don't even make any sense.

At this rate I'm suspecting google released all the picks to viral against Apple lol
>>
>>566299021
>Implying morals
>>
ALL videos ( https://cf-getfile.com/?UZ8va2Q )
>>
>>566297232
HAHA hey guys! Theres even an Android App now!!

http://www.appsgeyser.com/getwidget/The%20Fappening .
>>
>>566308203

good luck with that, i'm behind 7 Heavens
>>
>>566318460
Deal, my email is [email protected]
>>
File: TCLOL.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TCLOL.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>566318212
>>
>>566318451
You're underestimating the power of wordlists. Keep in mind, we're talking about Apple users here. A medium-length wordlist would get you over 90% of passwords.

No source because I'm lazy, but somewhere around 5% of users have a password of "password". That's 1 in 20 people. And that's sad.
>>
>>566316114
aha, check your link mate
>>
>>566318719
hah

http://ipod.about.com/od/troubleshootingyouripod/qt/ipod-touch-upgrade-fee.htm
>>
Why so much hate against Apple?
Everybody is saying that Apple is evil because it is a big corporation that does what it wants... You know who else is a big corporation that does what it wants? Google. They're close to controlling everything they want, yet everyone seems to think they will stay nice forever.
Any views on that /b/ ?
>>
>>566318552
the vote where it says should 4chan be closed down it's hilarious how theres 81% of people saying no
>>
File: 1394761685574.jpg (19KB, 467x460px) Image search: [Google]
1394761685574.jpg
19KB, 467x460px
>>566301527
So you're telling me you'll show up at my house and give me free money?
>>
File: 0528887128.jpg (402KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
0528887128.jpg
402KB, 1200x800px
>>566318719
Mhmm, Yes David, that was very good, but can we maybe speak about your endorsment of apple?

again I think you might be factually right, but I just dont see how we will convince 4chan, when you line yourself up with cathaters and techjews like apple.
At least try to mention Jennifer Lawrences body next time please.
>>
guys! guyz am I too late for noodz?
>>
>>566319225
Apple seems to get their shit hecked a lot more often than Google.

Honestly, Apple is a brand that's good for my grandmother. Not for me.
>>
>>566317912

God I fucking love reading about 4chan on the news.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.