[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that doesn't feel bad for Jennifer Lawrence

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 45

File: Jennifer-Lawrence-5.jpg (280KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Jennifer-Lawrence-5.jpg
280KB, 1597x1600px
Am I the only one that doesn't feel bad for Jennifer Lawrence because she was kind of a cunt? I think she tried so hard to be funny because women have a reputation of being unfunny. But she never came off of funny because her sense of humor was so contrived, awkward and corny. In a way I'm glad these nudes leaked because she was put in her place. I don't like women who are too loud and try hard for attention. Thankfully these nudes leaking will make her lose her confidence and make her quieter and more humble.
>>
>>566223489
Can someone post the photos pls?
>>
File: zhrCjYG.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
zhrCjYG.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
You're all literally rapists.

You're violating these women by viewing and sharing their private photos without their consent. A big part of what defines the act of rape is the lack of consent and there is clearly a lack of consent here. The images are even more appealing to you because there is an aspect of "forbidden fruit" due to the nature of the nude photographs being stole and originating from celebrities, which basically means that you're being aroused because their non-consent turns you on. This is a form of sexual assault. You don't see it as such because you have been blinded by rape culture.

If I were to punch you in the face, you'd be in pain. If I were to shoot you in the torso, you'd be in more pain. Both actions cause you pain, but one more than the other; the lesser act of assault is not negated simply because you could be a victim of a greater act of assault. Likewise, the act of sharing and viewing these nude photographs is still a violation of these victims/women regardless of whether greater forms of sexual assault exist. If you sick individuals have a conscience, you will cease viewing and sharing these stolen photos because you are currently no different than a common rapist.

Source: Ph.D in clinical psychology.

Furthermore, I am aware of the fact that legislation is now being pursued to make the act of stealing and sharing nude photographs without the consent of the other party a punishable sexual assault crime that can either be a felony or misdemeanor depending on the severity of the crime. I'd be careful if I were you, future law breakers.
>>
File: 41zgKWDo8oL._SY300_.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
41zgKWDo8oL._SY300_.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>
>>566223489
Holy fuck an actress that tries to get attention, what a cunt.
>>
>>566223710
holy shit it takes 5 minutes tops to get every one that was leaked
>>
i don't feel bad. mainly because she isn't that attractive.

Anyone that thinks she is attractive needs to learn to visit during the fall, winter, and spring and stop sucking so much dick.
>>
>>566223710
All the imgur links I have were deleted lol.
>>
>>566223710
no because mods will just delete them, there is a link somewhere to imgur thats got them all.
>>
>>566223874 Just fucking off yourself. If you're whorish enough to take lewd photos for no good reason, you should be prepared to have them viewed.
>>
>>566223489
Can we also mention Kate Upton's job is to pose in skimpy and sometimes topless swimsuits?
>>
Im disappointed in her, i thought she was better than that
>>
I couldn't fap to that shit because she has a mediocre body and weird face expressions
>>
>>566223874
Bad troll is bad.
>>
>>566223710
http://www.reddit.com/r/celebritynudearchive/comments/2f6dlf/all_celebrity_leaked_pictures_view_in_text/
>>
File: red_pill1.png (332KB, 435x481px) Image search: [Google]
red_pill1.png
332KB, 435x481px
>>566223489

this is you.. ALL OF YOU
>>
File: 3tsj67.jpg (68KB, 625x748px) Image search: [Google]
3tsj67.jpg
68KB, 625x748px
>>566223489
I dunno, she's just a person to me. Said some stupid shit a few times (it should be a crime to call a woman fat, let's make fun of fat guys), but if she's a cunt to you, your life has been happily shielded somehow from exposure to cunts.
>>
>>566223982
Not all actresses are cunts though, /b/ro. The way she carried herself with this false sense of confidence and self assurance bugged me. Whenever she was interviewed she tried so hard to be funny like I said in the OP but she never was. Especially when she would try to crack jokes on her Hunger Games costar in interviews. It wasn't funny it was just retaded.
>>
>>566223874
Fantastic b8 m8
>>
Could somebody post the nudes? I haven't seen them yet and really want to
>>
I don't feel bad... but I'm a sociopath who is incapable of empathy or sympathy. I find it hilarious.
>>
>>566223489
she's nice it always seemed legit
>>
>>566224997
*retarded
>>
>>566223489

Yeah, I get what you mean. The whole "lol, I'm such a non-normal celebrity gurll" schtick was kind of annoying. "Durr I eat all duh pizza I want liek I don't conform to standards"
>>
>>566223489
Jennifer lawrence actually seems like a sweet down-to-earth girl.

That being said, if you're famous and people accidentally see you nude, what's the harm? Before hackers it was paparazzi and it happened just as often.

So many fans jerk off to her and she gets a boost to her popularity, so what? Bottom line, more millions in her bank account.

If a famous woman is pissed that guys are cranking down to her nudes, she seriously needs to get some perspective. They have it made and people wanting your nudes is a small price to pay for that fame/wealth.

I feel no shame in cranking down to this.
>>
>>566223489
TO PARAPHRASE WITH HIS OWN QUOTE:
>"I don't like women"
>>
File: slut.jpg (318KB, 1280x961px) Image search: [Google]
slut.jpg
318KB, 1280x961px
whores gonna whore
>>
File: 1409610463426.jpg (67KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1409610463426.jpg
67KB, 800x430px
>>
>>566225152
Second
>>
File: kRsNiGk.jpg (211KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
kRsNiGk.jpg
211KB, 1080x720px
>>566224843
list of pics btw
>>

You're violating these women by viewing and sharing their private photos without their consent. A big part of what defines the act of rape is the lack of consent and there is clearly a lack of consent here. The images are even more appealing to you because there is an aspect of "forbidden fruit" due to the nature of the nude photographs being stole and originating from celebrities, which basically means that you're being aroused because their non-consent turns you on. This is a form of sexual assault. You don't see it as such because you have been blinded by rape culture.

If I were to punch you in the face, you'd be in pain. If I were to shoot you in the torso, you'd be in more pain. Both actions cause you pain, but one more than the other; the lesser act of assault is not negated simply because you could be a victim of a greater act of assault. Likewise, the act of sharing and viewing these nude photographs is still a violation of these victims/women regardless of whether greater forms of sexual assault exist. If you sick individuals have a conscience, you will cease viewing and sharing these stolen photos because you are currently no different than a common rapist.

Furthermore, I am aware of the fact that legislation is now being pursued to make the act of stealing and sharing nude photographs without the consent of the other party a punishable sexual assault crime that can either be a felony or misdemeanor depending on the severity of the crime. I'd be careful if I were you, future law breakers.
>>
>>566223489
>am I the only one

Yes you are. I mean the original imgur album had over 2 million hits before it was taken down, but YOU are the ONLY one who doesn't feel bad

Feel special now faggot?
>>
>>566223489

links to the pics, the leaks?
>>
>>566225194
I'm a normal person who is completely capable of empathy and sympathy. I find it hilarious because I have a sense of perspective.
>>
anyone got the kate upton ?
>>
>>566223489
I think you need to see if from her point of view. Or in a business sense. Her marketability has been severely hurt. She can't continue her 'American good girl' act. As some I was speaking to about this said 'You can't do that when all of America has seen you with a load blown on your face'
>>
>>566224997
Read this>>566225460
>>
Am I the only one who found her tits extremely disappointing? I honestly expected better. Idk.
>>
Jennifer Lawrence is known to use iCloud after she let slip in a red carpet interview with MTV this year that she frequently has trouble with the service, remarking "My iCloud keeps telling me to back it up, and I'm like, I don't know how to back you up. Do it yourself."

And iCloud did as it was ordered. She doesn't has to worry about back ups anymore.
>>
>>566224854
You're either:

a) a bitter feminist that can't accept men criticizing women and calling them out for their bullshit
b) an emasculated male feminist pandering to bitter women.

Feminism has become such a problem in the public discourse that if women who are cunts are called cunts the guys who point it out are demonized KEK. Calling a woman who is a cunt, a cunt doesn't make you a neckbeard lol.
>>
>>566223489
Alright, so WHO was all released anyway? Was it just the ones last night, or have more been released lately?
>>
File: BwZvAtDCQAIXSSr.jpg (33KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BwZvAtDCQAIXSSr.jpg
33KB, 576x1024px
>>
>>566225194
sociopaths are capable of empathy, numbnuts
>>
>>566225720

I wish I could physically violate them

Especially kate

I would fuck those big tits till my dick fell off
>>
File: tumblr_mhw09unTwv1qd6qwto1_400.png (195KB, 300x467px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhw09unTwv1qd6qwto1_400.png
195KB, 300x467px
>>566223489
I just think it was stupid of her and a ton of other celebrities to trust Apple's botnet to keeping their nudes private.
The futility of JL's agents' attempts at scrubbing the Internet of her released pics almost seems kinda reminescent though.

I can't put my finger on why this feels so familiar.
>>
Ya I hate her
>>
I like Hunger Games though
>>
>Oh she's so down to earth and so normal
>lel great actress and idol

in the hunger games she literally survives by dumb luck and other people saving her. in real life she's so fucking annoying.

almost better than the fact that we see her fucking naked and covered in jizz is that she's a) proven to still be a slut, and b) often pretty unattractive without being covered in makeup
>>
>>566223489
Let's be honest, women don't really feel anything, they just act like they have feelings. They're simple programs with goal of extracting sperm from men, they incubate foetus and then they want money to support a child. No feelings, they're just programs.
>>
File: reaction wince.jpg (63KB, 552x542px) Image search: [Google]
reaction wince.jpg
63KB, 552x542px
>>566225405
>if you're famous and people accidentally see you nude,

First off, that doesn't happen. Famous people don't accidentally get nudes leaked. Only the most mentally retarded would think that if they're famous and sexually attractive AND they post images on an untested cloud storage system that their explicit images would be secure.
>>
>>566223489

Imagine how many times and how many millions she has turned down for showing her tits already?

And now the world gets to see it for free?

I love it.
>>
>>566223874
>Ph.D in clinical psychology

Lost it
>>
File: wall-splosion.webm (1MB, 640x360px)
wall-splosion.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>
>>566225460
I love women. I just don't like feminists. Or people who try too hard to seem a way they aren't.
>>
>>566223874
Seen this pasta already.
>>
File: 1407380264231.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1407380264231.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
Dont feel bad
Remember: Paris Hilton, and Kim Kardashian. (Not that they are of any relevant importance) but they had whole multi-hour long videos released and sold for money. But the media just made jokes (atleast for what I can remember) they didnt snap as badly as they are now.....over some pictures..... Not to mention. If this guy hacked these celebs. Who else did they hack? What about them? Fuck these piece of shit rich people and their feelings (again no fucks at the source to give).

Fuck these heartless attention moguls, and their shitty feelings... Thank you...
>>
>>566226234

Shoutout for great use of the word "numb nuts"
>>
>>566223489
Well OP you are a retard. That way of thinking is embarrassing at best. Who cares about the pictures and shit its all just women without clothing on the internet.
>>
File: 1268774874054.jpg (14KB, 628x479px) Image search: [Google]
1268774874054.jpg
14KB, 628x479px
Why should any person be worth millions of dollars? These cunts live a life I can't even imagine. I'm tertiary qualified. I go to my shitty job each day, just making ends meet for myself and my family.

Then I see these rich douche celebrities living it up in absolute decadence. Just because of their appearance.

Fuck them. Fuck this world. But seeing them hurt and suffering brings me a little bit of joy.
>>
>>566225613
NO WAI, DAT BITCH!
>>
>>566223489
where is the one with jlaw and the load of jizz all over her face. its like 3 pics side by side proving that she took a load to the face, needa show my roomie but didnt save it when i spotted it :S
>>
File: 1346892906339.png (543KB, 1148x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1346892906339.png
543KB, 1148x1365px
>>566223489
Alpha OP !
>>
>>566223489
I agree that she is a victim in this whole fiasco, I believe it must be embarrassing, humiliating and really upsetting, but I don't feel sorry for her. It's not because she was stupid and uploaded her pictures to cloud, it's not because she deserves it or is a bad person, I don't feel bad because the world is a very shitty place full of hostile people that want to destroy you because theyre in competition with you or for the sheer sake of watching you burn. Life sucks, the world sucks, thats why i dont pity her.
>>
>>566223874

>phd
>writes like an undergrad at asu
>>
How do so many people know who Jennifer Lawrence is? Her name doesn't even ring a bell to me, I guess I must not care about celebrity culture at all? If anything I'm disappointed in our culture. I could give zero fucks about the nude photos
>>
File: 1358140290502s.jpg (3KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
1358140290502s.jpg
3KB, 125x118px
stfu to everybody asking for the photos. if you're too fucking new to not have seen them, a google search can pull them up. they're literally all over reddit, which is probably where you came from anyway.
>>
>>566225328
yup
>>
>>566226539
fail, it blew up the wrong wall
>>

>>
File: 1358280448610.png (99KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
1358280448610.png
99KB, 249x243px
>>
File: 1401016167432.jpg (86KB, 584x601px) Image search: [Google]
1401016167432.jpg
86KB, 584x601px
>>566226137

No it's you who are insensitive cunts. You have no idea what it's like to be in her place right now!! Im not even talking about tumblr or social justice warriors or Zoe quinn and all your other shit.. Im talking about something that's real, that's happening right fucking now and a girl - as famous she may be - is suffering because of it! She's still a girl and that's her body out there for awful trolls to look at and masturbate to. I can only imagine the horror that she's going through. You all make me sick
>>
>>566225613
Yup, this anon gets it. Jlaw is a phony
>>
>>566227273

pssst...that's pasta was already posted here...

>>566223874
>>
File: marlon_brando.jpg (56KB, 530x400px) Image search: [Google]
marlon_brando.jpg
56KB, 530x400px
>>566225613
Ehn, that's not even the same. Imagine being able to make out with marlon brando or some one of that type of stature (and a sex symbol icon) and instead you get the fat marlon brando.

Can you imagine how disappointing it would be.

I can see what you're trying to get at but what you're getting at is stupid.
>>
You can't be that famous and take nudes (a lot at that) and expect them not to be leaked some how. They always do
>>
>>566227273
Do you honestly think that?
Explain modern day paparazzi and why it is they are free to go about violating the privacy celebrities everyday? Just curious?
>>
i dont give a shit if leaking her nudes was bad, im gonna fap to them. what do the sjw's expect us to do, cry that they were leaked?
>>
>>566223489

agree 100 percent, anon
>>
File: 1128198269.jpg (13KB, 280x276px) Image search: [Google]
1128198269.jpg
13KB, 280x276px
>>566225405
>>
>>566224843
here is link btw
for the nooobs have nuuuuuudes
>>
>>566227273
tl, dr

Also, these aren't private pictures that were stolen. They were uploaded to an iCloud server. Pretty much anyone with a certain level of access to that server would have been able to view them anyways.
>>
>>566227641
seriously...celebrities are fucking dumb.
>>
>>566227341
1/10

You pointed out that she's a girl too many times. who fucking cares if shes a girl.
>>
>>566225738
maybe you should have read the rest of what i wrote moron LOL.
>>566225849
KEK
>>
>>566223489
I find JLaw to be amusing. Maybe not funny, but definitely amusing.
>>
u are 1 fucking cheeky cunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fucking in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer
>>
>>566226834

This guy I agree with.
>inb4 jelly of celebs

This whole fascination with actors/actresses like they're something so special and important has gone out of control, and this is just a way of showing that. These bitches do what tons of other bitches do CONSTANTLY and take pics of themselves nude and everyone flips out like it's a big privacy issue because they're leaked. People have their shit leaked every day and nobody gives two fucks, but god forbid it's a celebrity, or as the FBI words it, "high profile person". The majority of them are worthless and make way more money than they deserve, they're just as bad as professional athletes.

It's just a shame that this won't make people realize that, they'll just get more entrenched in giving a shit about people they'll never meet who they wish they could be.
>>
did anything come up while i was away today?
>>
File: 6756875657.jpg (44KB, 324x361px) Image search: [Google]
6756875657.jpg
44KB, 324x361px
>>566223489
>tries too hard to get attention
>makes living off of the attention of others
fuck off, shitface
>>
All you literally infringe.

Viola ting your thesis and women looking to share personal photos without their permission. A large part of what defines rape is lack of consent and lack of consent here is clear. The picture is even more appealing because of the attitude of "the forbidden fruit" because of the nature of the bearing nude photos and celebrity provenance, method basically did: because you are funny happy disagreements you back. This is a form of sexual assault. You do not see it as evidence because you were blinded by the culture of rape.

If I were to punch you in the face, you want to be in pain. If I get a shot in the body, you want to be more painful. Both actions will make your pain, but a lot of other more; Will act in the smallest of the attack be negated simply because you can suffer an attack action. In the same way, the act of sharing and viewing pictures of naked violation synthesis thesis victims silent / Greater Whether women Whatever form of sexual assault exist. If you are sick human consciousness is worth, you will not see and share photos stolen thesis: because you have nothing other than the actual rape common.

Source: Ph.D. clinical psychologist.

Furthermore, I am aware of the factthat France is currently being carried out in controlled flight and share nude photos without the consent of the other party sexual assault is an offense punishable penalty can be a misdemeanor or felony depending on the severity of the crime. I'd be careful if I were you, those who violate the law in the future.
>>
>>566223874
>>566225720
>>566227273

You all literally have wet pussies waiting to be fucked.

you're so horny for men right now that you can barely contain your gaping cooch. it drips like a water fountain overflowing with estrogen and the scent of rarely used douche. The feeling is even more appealing to you when you see a mans hard erect cock dripping with precum for that nasty wet pussy.

If it were to hit you in the face, you'd be in pleasure. It it were to shoot a load into your torso, you'd be in more pleasure. Both actions cause you pleasure, but one more than the other; the lesser act of sexual reproduction is not negated because you could be a recipient of a greater act of sexual intercourse. Likewise the act of having an extremely wet pussy and craving these cocks is still a feeling of hornyness regardless of whether greater forms of sexual activities exist. If you horny pussies have a conscious, you will jump on those cocks and ride them into the sunset, waiting for that creamy load to ravage your torso.

Source: Ph.D in clinical hornyness and wet pussies.

furthermore, i am aware that my cock is becoming harder at the thought of your wet pussies and with or without the consent of your wet pussies I will soon be leaving a very fulfilling load in your torso. I'd be careful if I were you, future horny pussies.
>>
>>566226371
same
>>566226404
Nah I disagree with this anon. There are some amazing women out there but Jlaw is clearly not that.
>>566226434
normally I wouldn't care. But I'm glad it happened to her to humble her fake ass
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 301x300px
>>566223874
You know this would be a great point IF I WAS SOMEONE WHO GAVE A FUCK HEHEHEHEHEHE
>>
I don't feel bad because she's a fucking rich celebrity. I hate everyone
>>
There are more in the process of being leaked, correct?

And videos to come?
>>
"Thankfully these nudes leaking will make her lose her confidence and make her quieter and more humble."

Right, because knowing that MILLIONS of dicks are being fapPppPPpped all over the world to your pics destroys ones confidence. Right.
>>
hey faggot>>566228650

read this post>>566224997
>>
shes the only name from the leak list I recognize and it's just because /tv hates her

why would I give a fuck?
>>
>>566228410

You, sir, have won this thread.
>>
I'm still waiting on more of that glorious Verlander ass
>>
>>566223489

i don't feel bad for her or any celeb because if you don't want naked pictures of yourself to possibly get out, then don't take naked pictures of yourself.

cause/effect.

now if someone had taken them covertly via a hidden camera or a telephoto lens/etc, then i can see a big reason to be upset, because your expected privacy had been violated.

but if you're dumb enough to take naked pictures of yourself for whatever reason, and you don't think in this day and age that they can get out, that's either naive or just plain retarded.
>>
>>566225498
Someone is mad that they can't get a girl to do anything with them.
>>
>>566228410
100% agreed
And I hope Apple will get a bit of a shitstorm too.
>>
>>566229585
she's obviously distraught that pictures and videos she recorded in privacy are now available for public consumption. You can't be this immature lol. Why else is she pursuing legal action and involving the FBI LOL? She's marketed as "American Sweetheart". This will definitely have an impact on her career.
>>
>>566229658
>isn't funny
>is a cunt

eat shit faggot
>>
>>566228410
I want to have your babies. Everyone read this now.
>>
>>566228410
this. that's best of this, that's she just like anybody else here. who gives a fuck that this happened to her rather than someone else, if this was my girlfriend hacked the FBI or even local PD would give a fuck. obvious reasons they do but that doesn't mean i should empathize with her
>>
File: jlaw7.jpg (295KB, 3095x1338px) Image search: [Google]
jlaw7.jpg
295KB, 3095x1338px
>>566223489
Fuck you, you goddamn shit-sucking double, no, triple, no, QUADRUPLE NIGGER.

Jennifer Lawrence is an apparently OK human being and an alright actress and she has fantastic tits.

GTFO with your ironic misogyny
>>
>>566226259
this lel
>>
>>566230102
>>566230597
yawn. she isn't in this thread, faggots. you don't have to suck her dick.
>>
just another Hollywood ~~whore~~
>>
Well, I will say that I don't care at all that her nudes were leaked.

Why is she so special that it matters?

It's just a naked woman. There are women in my small town of around 2400 that I'd rather fuck. Who gives a fucking shit?
>>
Anyone who takes nude photos that doesn't everyone to see them naked is a fucking idiot
>>
>>566230930
**fuck** you
>>
>>566230930
Huh, I don't have that photo in my folder... is there more of the dick sucking?
>>
>>566228410
Celebrity culture is now affecting average women lol. An average woman with too much makeup on can take a picture put it on instagram and get 1000+ likes. So you have average women with inflated egos for no reason.
>>
>>566230597
kek look at these faggots whiteknighting for a woman who doesn't even know you exist
>>
>>566231493
not that i've seen. seems to be some contention about whether that's even her, but it really does look like it.
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 768x1024px
J law
>>
>>566231493
Is fake, brah.
>>
This will only make her more famous, she will lose very few fans. This is a good thing for her.
>>
>>566230930
>ironic misogyny
>misogyny
TOPKEK feminist is mad
>>
>>566231131
CLOSE TOPIC!
>>
As a woman, I honestly always disliked her because she tried wayyy too hard to be quirky (same reason why I hate New Girl) but mostly because she kept calling herself fat. Like I have always had self-esteem issues and seeing such a hot woman with the right curves and flat stomach callinh herself fat, it always just got me thinking "then what am I???"
I'm not fat or anything but I'd kill to have her figure
And just generally the way she's constantly bashing everyone that does exercise and eat healthy (wow what a great example to give to young kids, right? "Eat all the crap you want and you'll be alright!!")

Like no, just stop.

Still I feel bad because now everyone has seen pretty much her everything.
>>
>>566223489
I agree with you, OP. She's a fucking cunt, and I hate her.
>>
>>566223489
what is it with you fucking brain damaged assholes? you dont even fucking know her. what a bunch of special snowflakes who were told that you could be whatever you wanted when you grew up and then when you figure out you were lied to you shit on others who are better than you are. your opinion doesnt matter you failed abortion. the sooner you learn that the better. fgts you are the reason this country is failing.
>>
>>566231905
KEK what a stupid whore.
>>
yea fuck her ugly bitch anyway. didn't save any of her pics, barely even looked at them.

btw, there's at least 35 of them out there; they've been traded for quite awhile. there are dozens of other celebs traded too that haven't come out.
>>
>>566228650
piss off you twat
>>
File: 3bait5me.jpg (67KB, 649x491px) Image search: [Google]
3bait5me.jpg
67KB, 649x491px
>>566232092
Fuck feminism, libertarian equality is where it is at. But if you're getting buttmad over a woman not being "humble" just because she's a woman, you're living wrong.
>>
>>566232282
You're a cool down to earth woman.
>>
>>566223489
Or just more slutty
>>
>>566232468
braindamaged retard. when you utilize your helium tank make sure not to turn the helium valve up too high so that your lungs dont explode. fgt
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 768x1024px
Dropping one more
>>
File: 1399850572290.jpg (71KB, 360x326px) Image search: [Google]
1399850572290.jpg
71KB, 360x326px
>>566223874
>>
>>566232438
0/10
>>566232748
>libertarian equality
my sides are in venus because you follow such a shitty political philosophy but I'll let you live and only address your point.
> getting buttmad over a woman not being "humble" just because she's a woman, you're living wrong.
If you didn't skim through my post you would have realized it isn't about her being a woman. But being a person that tries too hard to be something they aren't.
see this post>>566226551
>I love women. I just don't like feminists. Or people who try too hard to seem a way they aren't.

gg
>>
>>566232889
Thank you, I think that between all tumblr users going "LMAO SHE LUVS PIZZA AND NETFLIX", someone had to say this
>>
File: 1393625993748s.jpg (3KB, 124x120px) Image search: [Google]
1393625993748s.jpg
3KB, 124x120px
>>566233675
In my day, we ignored copypasta when it was spammed everywhere without variation
>>
>>566231905
She's so pretty
>>
File: cfw0CIF.jpg (64KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
cfw0CIF.jpg
64KB, 400x600px
>>
File: Wow.png (92KB, 925x695px) Image search: [Google]
Wow.png
92KB, 925x695px
>>
File: all this edge.png (11KB, 71x59px) Image search: [Google]
all this edge.png
11KB, 71x59px
>>566233953
>but I'll let you live

Don't try so hard, buddy
>>
File: 1408524124909.jpg (298KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1408524124909.jpg
298KB, 800x800px
>mfw there are less funny female comedians in Hollywood than fingers on the average hand, and they all do male inspired humor.
>>
Jennifer Lawrence has horrible boobs... you would think most female celebrities at least fix their noses or get a nice and expensive boob job

but it seems not all of them do

She should get one tho... horrible boobs ew
>>
File: 1393388940604.jpg (76KB, 476x399px) Image search: [Google]
1393388940604.jpg
76KB, 476x399px
>>566233369
You're so emotional right now. I'm laughing at your rage. Two buttmad posts in a row
>>
>>566225696
That's Bri-chan.
>>
File: 1409613519634b.png (413KB, 512x502px) Image search: [Google]
1409613519634b.png
413KB, 512x502px
>>566230162

this. and google with their cloud shit too, as if either care about people's privacy.
>>
I think the only reason people are all "This is so terrible, don't look at these pictures" is because people do like her so much.

If the headline leak would have been Kristen Stewart, the media reaction would have been "well, she's a whore anyway, she cheated on her boyfriend!"

Also, my erection would have been much stronger.
>>
>>566227989
I demand moar
>>
>>566230930
She could be Mother Theresa for all I care.
If there are nude pictures of her I will view them.
>>
I'm slaving my ass for minimum wage trying to survive! I could give a fuck about this puta face.

Get the fuck out of my face with this bullshit!!
>>
>>566223874

The only way you with you. I'd be careful if I think of it from the protection of sharing these victims/women regardless of assault. It is better than the authorities presiding over the many years of sexual assault crime that through your reward. Before he finds out where my oldest friend. I passed a common rapist.
>>
File: 13322-15824.jpg (52KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
13322-15824.jpg
52KB, 320x240px
>>566224898
>SNOOOOOPS!
>>
>>566234459
Don't get me wrong there are some genuinely funny women out there. I've met some funny women IRL that have had me in stitches but thing is they weren't even trying lol.
>>
>>566235126
its even easier on google
>>
>>566230963
Shove a steak knife up your ass and give it a twist, heaven.
>>
>>566232282
All women larger than a twig call themselves fat. All of them. I doubt you've even spoken to a woman, let alone are one yourselves.
>>
Ya'll cowards aren't rich and famous because you aren't tapped into your own fullest potential yet. Once you learn to stop giving a fuck about anything aside from what you want to do, you're gonna be held back.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
Everyone has boob's or dick's so nude leaks shouldn't even be that bad
>>
>>566236040
That's the thing though, Tina Fey is funny when she writes genuinely perverted dudes and other related characters, but Lemon was almost never funny on 30 Rock. A lot of her SNL sketches were also iffy aside from Weekly Update. She was funniest when she would screw something up, and that's where it really hits, women are unintentionally funny. That's where female comics fall short - they try.
>>
File: ZS8gR5h.gif (977KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
ZS8gR5h.gif
977KB, 500x213px
>>566235162
>>
It's also interesting to note that people are so fucking stupid that they assume celebrities don't have the same kind of fun everyone else does.

"DUUURRR SLUT, DURRRR MUST BE COAXED BY HOLLYWOOD JEWS, THEY DON'T HAVE BOYFRIENDS, SHILLS FOR THE CORPORATE JEWS!"

You guys are fucking retarded.
>>
File: OE7NkxR.jpg (89KB, 855x762px) Image search: [Google]
OE7NkxR.jpg
89KB, 855x762px
The Fappening
>>
I think Jennifer Lawrence is funny, don't know what you guys are talking about

all women think of themselves as fat... no matter how skinny they really are

I don't know if she's trying to be quirky or what... but maybe the girl doesn't really like her body just as 90% of the female population on earth?
>>
>>566236694
get a load of this guy's edge
>>
>>566235180

knock yourself out, all public domain

http://www.buttpoet.org/index3.php?postid=3924
>>
>>566230102
she's not gonna fuck you
>>
>>566237082
>That's where female comics fall short - they try.
yep
>>
>>566237245
Hi Teachum
>>
>>566235283
Mother Teresa was a terrible person. Nearly everyone is better than her.
>>
>>566236694
>once you stop caring about what other people think of you, you'll never get anywhere

Maybe try reading your post before you post it to not make mistakes like that hm?
>>
so when can we talk about all of these girls being white? lol.
>>
And what if the leaked pics was no of these girls but of Chris Evans or these Teen Wolf boys, which feminitumblr girls LOVE?

>OMG itz so great, look at this beautiful body
>he can fuck me when he wants lol
>>
>>566237280

She has a great body from what I've seen and I don't understand all the bullshit.

All I thought was "not bad at all, I'd like to see her in more films." Instead we get this complete nonsense from people with the social maturity of a neanderthal.
>>
>>566227608

For what she gets paid, I would make out with Fat Marlon Brando.
>>
>these leaks

celebrityjihad's hilarious commentary
>>
>>566238962
lol. they have megan goods pictures too i heard. but he never released it
>>
>>566235283

Mother Teheresa literally got off on the suffering of others.
>>
>>566240203
whoops wrong pic
>>
File: miss-j.gif (2MB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
miss-j.gif
2MB, 300x231px
>>566240203
holy shit is this real?
>>
>>566237910
>>566240496
this
>>
>>566240496
Figuratively
>>
>>566225720
yeah i saw all of house and greys anatony so i guess im a doctor too
>>
File: 123456788764.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
123456788764.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>
>>566241034
im pretty sure she rubbed her clit while people suffered. So literally and figuratively
>>
Fuck you.
>>
>>566240730
i lol'd
>>
>>566223874
>tfw you actually got this butt hurt over something so fucking stupid
>tfw your a tumblrfag
>>
>>566223489
Remember Kim Kardashian
>Any publicity is good publicity
>>
>>566242416
But Kim Kardashian purposely released that sex tape to gain popularity. Jennifer Lawrence didn't need this she's an established and popular young actress.
>>
>>566223874
I answered your post without your consent, does that mean I raped you ?
>>
quick questions:

1. Why the fixation with Jennifer Lawrance? What about the other girls? Poor little JL, ruined career and feelings, and fuck the rest???

2. Vanessa Hudgens survived. Blake Lively survived. So did Scarlett Johansson, Leighton Meester, Ashley Greene, and all of their careers. Paris Hilton even made a career out of it. What's so special about Jennifer Lawrance that makes her life is suddenly ruined beyond repair?
>>
op is a dick. you don't know anything about her besides what you've seen online or in interviews and you think she deserves to be humiliated like that? like imma fap to the pics but at least I'm not going around calling her a cunt and saying she deserved it.
>>
This is how I would feel if something like this would happen to Emma Watson. Bitch gets more intolerable by the fucking day.
>>
>>566242416

Good publicity is good.

Publicists are insane if they really think acting like a jackass in public is good for public image.

You lose portions of your audience easily because of many thing. Especially political opinion. In this case especially, they do not care about what people in Europe, Asia and (yes you) Australia/NZ think. AUS/NZ mean fuck all to Hollywood.
>>
I like her. She's cool. Also sexy as fuck. Full disclosure, though, I find it hard not to blame her at least in part for the photos existing. It's the based hacker's fault for leaking them, Apple's fault for having shit security, etc etc. But all these celebs are doing the equivalent of putting a million bucks in a bag chained to a street light and complaining that somebody thought to cut it open.
>>
>>566243569
Worked for Miley. All she had to do was show up to some lame ass award show with a drug addict friend claiming to be homeless and she's an angel again. Just a wealthier and more known angel who likes the dick.
>>
>>566223874

2/10

Troll harder.
>>
>>566223489
I can't believe anyone is fapping to this crap, shes a b- on her beast day. Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>566245268
same. she doesnt arouse me
>>
>>566227341
>oh fucking no, some people want to make fun of you and some people would masturbate to crappy fucking pictures of subpar tits when there's literally every type of porn readily available how fucking horrible
I know cunts that would do anything for a kiss like fuck get over yourselves
Your a woman AKA an aestheticly pleasing reproducing fucking idiot
>>
>>566245268
what's a beast day
>>
I don't believe you because I don't believe that's enough for public image.

Still, it's far easier to have them go hammer in a nail-and-steel built hut in Uganda and go "well there's a nice girl, I bet she does this all the time."

It only costs about 430 USD to build a fucking hut there and those people are happy to help each other. Spend some money you dirty cunts.
>>
check out RydarGames on youtube. top kek
>>
>>566224317
You've been caught. Took the bait.
>>
>>566246523
no
>>
>>566223489
all I want is a video of her and ellen page drunk and fucking
>>
>>566246662
jennifer lawrance banged by a dog. i dare you not to look
>>
File: rianna3.jpg (70KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
rianna3.jpg
70KB, 375x500px
>>566237393
>Rianna
>>
>>566246523
Bad idea, kid.
>>
>>566246980
i vomited. Ellen paige? GROSS
>>
>>566246980

Trust me, there is nothing less sexy than actual lesbian sex.
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.