[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ I need help I think my Girlfriend is lying to me. We have

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

/b/ I need help

I think my Girlfriend is lying to me.

We have only been going out for a few weeks but recently she did something that pissed me off.

She just moved here and is pretty good friends with this guy in her old town, doesn't bring him up a lot but he does seem like a decent guy and does have a girlfriend of his own. We talked a few days ago about him coming up to visit her which I was a little jealous of but didn't make anything out of it.

Anyway, she said that he couldn't make it up so i took her out for dinner and a movie. She said she had to go right after the movie. It was a little weird because she would normally stay out at least until midnight if she had no work the next day.

So after I dropped her off I txted her and it took her like 45 minutes to reply back, she said she was in the shower. But minutes after she posted a vine video in the front of Walmart (yea I know fuck me right) with her guy friend in it. I thought at first it was an old video from back in the day but there was an address on the building that was in my town that she moved too.

I did some digging and the Walmart in mine and her towns are completely different looking, I mean the one in the video had the one with my towns fucking address on it.

I casually texted her the next morning about it and she responded that it was in her old town. I don't think she suspects I know anything.

I am crazy about this girl though, solid 9/10 and the most charming person I've met.

What the fuck do I do? Should I tell her about it?
>>
>>565655801
kill them all
>>
>>565655801
Make sure it was for fact in your town's Walmart. If so, play it nice for a bit, get nudes, dump the lying bitch, post nudes on /b/
>>
>>565655801
She's lying. She will continue to lie. Have fun with it.
>>
>>565655801

so totally dump her. theres no reason she couldnt invite you if he was 'just friends'
>>
She's riding his dick

Good job anon
Confront her about it
>>
>>565656292

The Walmart in her town is basically a strip mall. The 4 number address was fairly visible on the video.

I really like this girl though and don't think they would have done anything.
>>
>>565655801
She's a lying, "cheating" probably-whore who's playing you like the pathetic, weak dog that you are.
>>
you need to start making a plan for revenge
>>
>>565655801
>We've only been going out for a few weeks
So fucking leave her. I'm not reading any more of your shitty story.
>>
>>565655801
Dump her. If girl lies to you that is red flag. No matter how much you like her it won't work at the end so might as well end it now.
>>565656690
She didn't cheat on you this time but she lied. Not a good start.
>>
>>565656414
This.

Sorry Op it's too soon for BS like this.
Waste of time as sweet as she may seem.

Just straight up say you know she lied.
And that you don't tolerate people fucking you around.

She's a cheater.
>>
>>565656690
She lied. Bitch must get dumped. Be an alpha OP
>>
File: leeroyjenkins3.gif.gif (3MB, 311x233px) Image search: [Google]
leeroyjenkins3.gif.gif
3MB, 311x233px
>>565655801
Ok so clearly you know that she is lying to you.
Do not tell her you know. Just tell her that you dont think its working out and leave her. Dont give her a reason. Just make the bitch think somethings wrong with her. Move on to the next woman. hopefully she isnt a lying cunt
>>
>I am crazy about this girl though, solid 9/10 and the most charming person I've met.

i'm sorry man, but time to move on.. it's not your fault.

make sure you plan some good revenge though
>>
>>565655801
>I am crazy about this girl though, solid 9/10 and the most charming person I've met.

Translation: I've never gone out with a girl before and so I think she's the most wonderful and beautiful girl ever.
>>
>>565656361
this.
it's your chance to fuck the shit out of her without attachment because you know she's a slut.
>>
>>565657517
tell her that you are in love with her, and you think she is the one, have the best sex she's ever given you, then never call her again.
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 405x720px
Hahaha, dude you only have a small time invested in her. Fuck that cunt! Do you want to feel vulnerable ALL the time while y'all are dating. Get rid of this bitch! But then again you're probably not going to listen. So pursue it, keep getting played. Start a thread here in a couple months about how you found out she was fucking niggers behind your back. Then dump her nudes.
>>
I'm almost positive she didn't do anything with this guy though. I mean he does have a girlfriend himself and her younger brother was in the video.

>>
>>565655801
You could listen to all this advice, or you could just stop being a child and talk to her about it. Tell her what you know, and see how she responds. Try actually communicating instead of being so hung up on outdated monogamist modalities.
>>
>>565657517
>>565656812
That's lamest thing to do.Only fucking betas would "plan for revenge".
The best thing to do is to just break up with her and never message her again. That way it will look like you don't give a fuck, if you plan some revenge or shit like that it will be obvious that she hurt your feelings.
The worst feeling is when someone you care about actually doesn't give a fuck about you and you aren't important person in his/her life anymore.
>>
>>565655801
She lied. Plain and simple. Don't trust her. She may be a 9/10 but that doesn't make up for the fact that she is a filthy fucking lying cunt. The hot ones are almost always bat shit crazy. Get your fucking in while you can, then get rid of her.
>>
>>565658018
Her younger brother remembers and likes this guy, and his girlfriend doesn't know about him fucking her.

You want to start some shit, message the guy's girlfriend and tell her that the guy came and fucked your chick.

Then, dump her nudes here and dump her.
>>
>>565658018
are you on good terms with the brother? ask him about it
>>
>>565658037
>hung up on your feelings

i know, what a faggot right?
>>
>>565658389
I only met him a few times but hes a pretty cool guy. I don't know him well enough to ask him about that.

I just don't want to fuck anything up between us.

Between work and school, this is my first relationship in a while and I know that if something like this happened again between us it would be over.

But I do want to make this work for the time being.
>>
>>565658018
Why wouldnt she tell you she was hanging out with him?
>>
>>565655801
>>565656895
>>565656754
>>565656361

I don't understand why everyone has such a big fucking problem with lying. Are you people seriously implying that none of you have ever lied to anyone, ever? I seriously fucking doubt that.

I lie all the time. And not just for my personal gain, most of the time the lies that I tell are a good thing for all the persons involved. Lies can help and make shit easier for everyone.

For example, the bitch could've just predicted that if she told you about seeing the other bloke it would just hurt you and turn you into a bitchy and paranoid dickhead, and create unnecesary conflict and shit.
Wanting to save you (and her) from all that she decided to lie about it. Doesn't mean she's cheating you. Yeah, it could mean that, sure, but it also could be a thousand other reasons.
>>
>>565656102
bump
>>
>>565658873
Nope I almost never lie and even when I do its about small things.
Also I'd never lie on internet either.
I'm 100% serious.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>565655801

If a woman lies to you about hanging out with someone, it's a problem.

If she cuts time away from you to do this, it's a large problem.

If that person is a guy... it's time for you to move on.

Cut, go. Before you get emotionally invested in her anymore than you clearly already are. The longer you stay, the harder it's going to be to do what you have to do.

Don't make the same mistake some of us did and try to 'tough it out'. It will never end.
>>
>>565658873

That's what I was thinking but when I texted her the next morning about it, she sent me like 3 texts within a minute, seemed like she was back peddling.
>>
>>565659640

we're gonna need to see those texts in order to say for certain
>>
>>565655801
Leave her and find someone else. Bitches aren't worth it.
>>
File: images-10.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images-10.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>565655801
Op please
Listen
Get out now
Avoid the heartbreak
She's lying to you this early
She will lie again
She lied after you pretty much gave her the go ahead to hang out with ol' boy to go hang out with him behind your back
Wtf sense does that make
Get breakup sex out of it
But I don't wanna see your sorry ass back on here a couple of months from now talking about suicide and how she hurt you. If you continue this shit with her, you deserve every bit of pain.

Pic related
>>
>>565660112
Break up with her faggot. I know you most probably won't listen to any advice given to you in this thread but you really should.
>>
Me: Were you at Walmart lastnight?

Her: No why?

Me: Just that video on fb, was that (her brother) dancing ha?

Her: And my sleep was good thank you (from an earlier question)

Her: Lol yeah that was from back home in (her home town)

Her: But yea that was (her brother) dancing

Me: That looks exactly like (my town's) Walmart lol, your brother has some good movies

Her: No it's (her town) they all look the same

Fuck that sounds fishy after reading it through
>>
>>565655801
I'm glad it's early op. it's going to hurt, but break up with her now that it's early. or at least talk to her about it.

my ex with benefits, had a "friend" who I always hated their relationship. She would compliment her facebook pics "uff, how handsome" and post love songs on his wall. She once sent me a picture, and I noticed it was sent as a mass text. well sure enough she send it to him too. I developed strong feelings for her. I'm trying to get back with her, but half of me wants to send her to kick rocks. I have no job so I can not date anyone. I'm with her cause she buys me shit, but half of the time I hate her.

oh yeah, why is she my ex. I went through her email and found out that they used to webcam. she used to send him pics of her tits too. to this day she refuses to stop talking to him.

get out early OP.
>>
>>565659640

So what? That only proves that she's lying, and that has already been established. Like someone already said, the easiest way to find out her reasons would be to confort her and watch her reactions.
Or you can try some kind of sneaky mindfuck manovers, but it tends to take more time.
>>
File: 1405800459366.png (160KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1405800459366.png
160KB, 320x272px
>>565660734

You know what you have to do man.

Trust me, it's better to know and do it now than 6 months from now. Or a year.

Are you really willing to pass up other, potentially better opportunities for a woman you already can't trust?
>>
>>565658863
because these hoes ain't loyal.
>>
>>565658018
OP your fucking stupid. Your not thinking correctly.

Your telling us /b/tards that you are OKAY with your "girlfriend" going out with some other dude and her brother without even telling you? The fact her brother came along means he probably doesn't even know that your her "boyfriend". It's that or he is such a POS that he doesn't care she's basically cheating on you and under that conclusion since he is her brother that would mean she is a POS too.

Dump her already OP, plenty of women out there. Fuck wasting time on some stupid bitch that's taking multiple dicks. Ain't nobody got time for that shit.

Get real OP.
>>
I'm going to try and see her tonight and confront her about it.

Il try and post something in 7 hours or so about how it went.

I have no nudes but if shit hits the fan i'l try and get some good pics for you guys

Thanks for the replies everyone
>>
>>565661938
And then she lies to you. I mean look at the context of what she is saying.

>No it doesn't they all look the same

That's exactly why she thinks she can pull it past you because in her mind she has convinced herself that all walmart's look the same.

Go dump her right now and post response. Or just get the fuck off /b/ because your here for a reason and if your not gonna follow our advice then your being immature.
>>
>>565662207
Look at your mindset. You just said you'd "try" to confront her.

What the fuck man?

There is no trying about it, your gonna walk up to that bitch and tell her you know the facts. End of story.
>>
>>565662471

Yeah, that trying part does sound pretty fucking bad.
>>
File: seriouslee.jpg (20KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
seriouslee.jpg
20KB, 200x220px
>>565655801
Run!
>>
File: 1383070137777.png (101KB, 320x195px) Image search: [Google]
1383070137777.png
101KB, 320x195px
>>565662318
Your fucking id.

>captcha owns
>>
>>565662471

I'm confronting her regardless but I meant try and see her tonight to tell her that she lied.
>>
>>565655801
Cheat on her faggot. Don't break up yet it's still ez pussy. Play your cards right ask her to buy you something you want.
>>
>>565662207
OP, this is going to happen over and over again. You might as well break up with her, shit doesn't change. Maybe give it another shot after confronting her, but the relationship will weaken, it always does, and it will weaken more and more each time you confront her for shit you find fishy (Because she will also do fishy shit, and you will always find something). Just find someone else or change your way of thinking. You either trust her or you don't.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6a-AHLRoAw

listen to this
>>
>>565662839
Holy shit didn't notice until now. Fuck yeah I'm cappin' this.

And fuck yeah I love me some MILF's!
>>
>>565662932
This guys know the score.
>>
>>565662207
reply to her video with a Google street view of the WalMart from her town.
>>
>>565662972
For once, Heaven, I agree with you. Confront, but if she's not open with you, she likely never will be.
>>
>>565661938
Nice ID
>>
dump her shes lying to you already just get in your car and leave never see her again do not respond to anything she says and if she apologizes to not accept it, and youve only been together for a couple weeks its not that bad shes just another bitch
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.