[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of this beta faggotry. ITT: We help our bros out

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 24

File: 1407631023552.jpg (67KB, 495x750px) Image search: [Google]
1407631023552.jpg
67KB, 495x750px
I'm tired of this beta faggotry. ITT: We help our bros out and give tips on how to get laid. I'll go first:

>Never claim that you're a gamer or ever see being a gamer as something that is impressive
>Be anything besides the nice guy
Be funny, be smart, be athletic, be artistic, be something that is impressive in a non faggot way that makes you stand out. Never tell a girl that you're a nice guy or a gamer because that shit makes their cunts dryer than the Sahara
I don't know the source of the image, so don't ask.
>>
>>563345881
learn how to cook properly, always be clean, nice haircut, try to wear something other than jeans/t-shirts (it's not that you shouldn't, it's just that it makes you more attractive), try to learn a craft (wood maybe), don't be antisocial, don't get too predictible, look girls in the eyes as much as you can (without getting creepy)

I'll try to think of more stuff
>>
>>563345881

That motherfuckin ass, wow.
>>
>>563345881
came for the image, but i'd say what OP's talking bout seems legit
>>
>Never tell a girl that you're a nice guy or a gamer because that shit makes their cunts dryer than the Sahara

Once on /int/, I read a story a Pole told about his great grandfather.

Said grandfather was captured by the soviets, and forced into the army. He ran across Europe killing Nazis, and when the war ended he was in the middle east.

He proceeded to travel all the way back to Poland with the intention of reuniting with his wive and kids - people he didn't even know were still alive.

I got so wet hearing this, it made me want to have babies with the Pole telling the story, hoping that he and his offspring would be as noble as his grandfather.

It doesn't even matter if the story is true; this sort of thing is what gets women hot.
>>
>>563345881
>>563346816
> Have a nice pair of shoes
> Colors don't match, they go together
> Friend != potential mate
> Don't be afraid of rejection, I fucking swear girls can smell fear
>>
>Using the word "gamer" at all, in any context, everste

>I get all my getting laid tips from /b/ that's how I get mad pussy140. Ectivhi
>>
>>563346816
>try to wear something other than jeans/t-shirts
so, like this?
>>
>>563346816
cont
try to be good or the best at something, don't dismiss her interests without taking the time to try it out, read books and ask her advice on what to read (I never applied that one, but most girls love to read), learn an instrument, get out of your parents' house...
>>
I never tell girls i'm a nice guy or something beta but:

Most of people I know behave like technophobs, except using facebook they can't do anything, so they ask me for help (sometimes with really basic things, like recording on CD). +I'm helpful so that's not problem for me. Especially my female friends need help with technologic. However when they don't need help they treat me like I'm invisible.

Solutions bros?
>>
Why would I want to get laid? Let us dwell in our beta faggotry.
>>
>>563347793
are you me?
>>
>>563345881
some girls like gamer guys
>coming from an attractive 18 yr old male who has slain countless women.
Best advice here
be your fucking self. otherwise you look fake as fuck and girls can obviously see that.
>>
File: BCHES.jpg (32KB, 660x879px) Image search: [Google]
BCHES.jpg
32KB, 660x879px
y'all are trying too hard
>>
File: classicman923[1].jpg (123KB, 415x692px) Image search: [Google]
classicman923[1].jpg
123KB, 415x692px
>>563347582
no, more like pic related, it's more affordable and less ridiculous depending on if you work/study/else

get long shirts that you can tuck IN your pants, otherwise you look like a goof
>>
>>563345881
Don't always suck up to them. If they're upset don't immediately bitch and say sorry. Don't be the nice guy. Be good at something. Don't be afraid of rejection. Don't be awkward and if you are, I gaurentee you you'll eventually learn to make awkward moments cute moments.

Don't dress like a faggot everyday, find a girl who has similar interests (NOT GAMING.) be funny around your friends and more passionate around her.
>>
>>563347648
can back this up
self-sufficiency is one of the most attractive things a male can learn
>>
>>563347582
thread.com sorts that for you
>>
>>563347793
>>563347793
make friends outside of that spectrum

you are related to fixing electronics

> you SHOULD be related to going out for drinks
>>
>>563348573
you should be related to something you enjoy doing
otherwise youre going to make a com>lete fool of yourself.
Taking a girl out for drinks and not being able to down a shot of jager will be embarassing.
>>
>>563347793
>>563348245
not much hope with those girls unless : you can say "no sorry I have better things to do" (god tier response)
or "okay but you cook me xxxxx (meal of your choice) in exchange".
Never let them take you for granted.
>>
>>563345881
>ITT: We help our bros out and give tips on how to get laid

I'm pretty sure that's impossible for /b/tards. Also nice fake fucking photoshop. Looks like absolute shit.
>>
>>563348754
well fuck me I didn't accounted
> not being able to down a shot of jager
then fuck off and re-group, electronics are not sexy for girls
>>
>>563348873
or "invite me to the movies/restaurant/for a dring/etc)
>>
>>563347793
You've basically become a tool to them. You're too well known for one thing. Don't just be known for ability to use technology. Be sweet and nice and funny

And also, face to face time is the most important thing In the whole book. It's too easy to be awkward over the internet. But when you get to the person to person time, you can be funny cute sweet it doesn't matter. And at least try to be attractive. Don't have greasy hair shower daily. Basics. But I can't stress the importance of not just sitting behind a screen.
>>
>>563348916
Not with that attitude. Go back to playing your Minecraft you little loser.
>>
>>563346980
>>563345881
confirmed for niggers
>>
>>563348971
because you know what sexy girls want, right.
>>
I tell girls I play magic the gathering and pull easy 8/10s

If you're just trying to get laid lying will work I guess though
>>
>>563345881
eehh calm down, dude. take it easy.
>>
>>563345881
More of dis
>>
>>563347648

>try to be good or the best at something

True. Women love winners, and the top dog is always tastiest.

>don't dismiss her interests without taking the time to try it out

Women don't dislike nice guys; they dislike guys that attempt to relate to them as people.

When you show interests in her hobbies, you're showing her that you think what she does is valuable to you personally. This tells her that you're on her level... which is pretty much the number one turn off for women.

Women want a man that's *better* then them. They want to emulate you, not you to emulate them.

>read books and ask her advice on what to read (I never applied that one, but most girls love to read)

Most people don't read at all, especially women. Asking her advice on what to read implies that your judgement and taste need her input - you're not superior to her, and thus not attractive to her.

>learn an instrument

This is pretty much the best thing you can do. It's both practically beautiful, as well as very romantic.

>get out of your parents' house...

It doesn't matter where you live, as long as you have money and something going on.

There's nothing kinkier then bondage and anal under your in-laws' roof.
>>
>>563348873
what if i say "i'll do it but you need to have sex with me in exchange". Do you guys think he'll go for it?
>>
>>563349342
the thread is about getting laid with women that are still alive
>>
>>563349696
>>
>>563349716
or at least were alive at some point
>>
File: violencia.jpg (106KB, 473x700px) Image search: [Google]
violencia.jpg
106KB, 473x700px
>>563348271

>too normie to me

More like this, bitches wants a big guy, not a pussy with a chevrolet
>>
>>563349665
yes sorry I forgot this was about getting laid and not finding a gf. I have more experience for the latter than the former.
>>
All this work just to get a girl to like you. Only to have the relationship end in a disaster and the girl turning into a controlling bitch anyway.

Yeah no thanks, I'd rather sex my hand.
>>
Why would I change myself to get laid? I don't want to become a slave to women.
>>
>>563345881
that's a saudi ass.
>>
What a wonderful Rainbow, I wonder if there is any gold over there
>>
MORE LIKE OPS PIC
>FUCK IM HOT N BOTHERD
>>
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2qjsD0S2vNUNTNjMzBkMmMtY2EyZS00NTYzLWExMmQtYWQyNTliNDNlOTJj/edit?pli=1

BOOM FAGGOTS.

Thanks me later.
>>
>>563345881
well I never say Im a gamer because it honestly sounds fucking retarded and pretentious but I do play video games in front of strangers when Im bored and I still manage to get laid
It does help being good looking and having a bit of social skills (like for me it's really hard to make the first step and to be smooth but once I manage to start talking with a girl I do okey)
>>
File: nice-guy.jpg (34KB, 316x425px) Image search: [Google]
nice-guy.jpg
34KB, 316x425px
saying your a nice guy is like saying, "atleast i won't kill you & haven't been to jail" every one is expected to be nice
so using "nice as a positive adjective is like saying "there is literally nothing interesting or impressive about me that is worth mentioning while describing me"
>>
The most important lesson is to NOT be yourself (unless you're fucking awesome I guess). Be like how they want you to be. Many guys who aren't anything special can get laid by some hot chicks if you put on a facade.
>>
>>563345881
This all is true.

Take care of yourself, what kind of girl wants to be with a fat slob? You don't need a six pack, you just need to be average to increase you chances exponentially with a girl.

Don't use stupid pick up lines. Genuinely try to talk to girl about something that is relevant to her life or interests. Girls get hit on all the time and hear the same bullshit lines.

Like OP mentioned, be good at something that is impressive, that a girl can admire about you.

Wear jeans, not sweats, unless you are working out or playing a sport.

Be confident, learn when to walk away. People have things going on their lives and are sometimes not ready for relationships. Attractive men with all the right qualities get turned down too.
>>
>>563349971
I-i own a chevrolet, also it really depends on where you live, in America you are just driving a car but in some shitty third world country driving a somewhat new car, even if it is a cheap as fuck chevrolet by first world standards can get you laid because owning a new or somewhat new car is a symbol of money.
>>
>>563349665

>Learn an instrument

Fucking true as shit, get good at it too.
Guitar would be best for this purpose since you could just pick one up if it's lying around their house or wherever you're going to serenade someone. This is coming from a drummer too (which works as well btw, just don't drag out the performance).
>>
>Drink constantly to get your confidence up
>Be yourself while being confident and charming
>Find a girl who wants to fix your alcoholism
>Make her fall in love with you

Don't know how I did it but I did. My liver hurts.
>>
>>563346816
This, I abuse the fuck out of having nice eyes
>>
>>563345881
>Don't listen to beta faggots like OP and be a man
>Treat a woman how she should be treated, like a whore. This way she'll subconsciously recognize her place and she will be more likely to actually fill the role.
>>
File: 1393780284078.jpg (63KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1393780284078.jpg
63KB, 600x480px
>>563350039
good for you
>>
>>563350737
that sounds much better.

don't try to hard guise, girls smell that shit too. for example, if you're one of those /fit/ guys just for the sake to get laid and not your personal fitness and health (i'm a /fit/ guy because of a herniated disk 10y ago, muscular back is the only way to avoid pain 24/7), they'll see through it and have a laugh at you.
>>
File: 1403936524000.gif (4MB, 639x349px) Image search: [Google]
1403936524000.gif
4MB, 639x349px
>look into her eyes as much as possible
>listen to what she has to say, try your best to remember as much as possible (they get wet for someone who listens)
>touch her as much as possible (on the shoulder, a passing touch on the arm)
>be clean and well groomed at all times
>plan your time carefully
>a diary helps this
>no talking about video games or anime unless it is explicitly relevant
>have a job (fucking imperative)
>have at least one active hobby (say cars, rock climbing, ice hockey or something)
>have at least 2 events coming up to talk about (concerts, car meet, shows, trips) it shows you do stuff
>have savings, don't live on the bones of your ass, live within your means
>be concerned about your health, plan your meals, regular doctors/dentist visits
>no soft drinks, drink water or coffee and tea
>the gym isn't 100% necessary but it helps
>do not be desperate, don't be afraid of going home alone
>always have a reason to leave a situation (prior engagement)
>always leave them wanting more
>have a clean living space
>if you have a car make sure it is clean, well maintained and always has at least half a tank
>make plans
>this is important, take what she likes into account when making the plans, but you must sort it all out.
>pay for her
>i know this rustles a lot of jimmies, expected or not, unless she rams money down your throat or gets angry that you're paying for her, pay for her
>keep your clothes washed and clean
>know a few 24 hour food places that aren't mcdonalds
>take an interest in her life
>if you know she likes something, do half an hour of research into it for later use
>>
>>563350039

So you let women walk all over you?
>>
File: 1407849271892.jpg (111KB, 679x563px) Image search: [Google]
1407849271892.jpg
111KB, 679x563px
>>563351210
post your eyes
>>
>>563350039

so your personality is so weak that nobody thinks you deserve respect?

I'm not surprised, lol
>>
>>563345881
What makes you think I am talented?
>>
say romantic stuff like "you're the cream in my Boston cream"
>>
File: 1408242775618.jpg (476KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1408242775618.jpg
476KB, 1000x1000px
>>563351090

You are right, motherfucker
>>
Just goto the bar with a friend if your not super fat or wearing a fedora you should be able to find someone eventually its called getting lucky for a reason approach people if your to chicken shit to do that get some drinks in you. Dont use some stupid ass pick up line start with a oh i like your shoes if it looks like she is wearing nice shoes or i love your hair or jacket. if there is potential interest continue if not walk away and find another. Don't except people to come up to you never works out.
>>
>>563348247
Exactly. Just be coming confident and be proud of who you are. Think about it, has every girl youve wanted to fuck been a 10/10 look wise? Hell no, theres lots of girls ive met that i would fuck in a heartbeat simply because they extrovert themselves and come off as cool people. Personality and a nice face is all you really need, i been fat as fuck all my life and still have a record of 4/6 of the girls ive slept with being hot as hell cause im funny and can carry on a real conversation without being awkward. Long as you're somewhat unique (ie have real interests and ambitions) and don't just sink into a wall and say fucking nothing then there's at least one girl at the party/bar/club who will fuck you guaranteed.

Tldr have some fucking confidence cause chances are ya ain't the worst looking guy in the room and that's all that really matters
>>
>>563351368
great post, some girls don't like you to pay for them but I agree that you should offer and act accordingly.
also if you ever take someone to dinner and to the movies (for whatever reason), go have dinner AFTER having watched the fucking thing.
>>
>>563351368
This.
>>
File: 1406928285997.jpg (156KB, 386x700px) Image search: [Google]
1406928285997.jpg
156KB, 386x700px
>>563351081

>Take care of yourself, what kind of girl wants to be with a fat slob? You don't need a six pack, you just need to be average to increase you chances exponentially with a girl

Lol.
>>
itt: trying to hard to impress women
the opposite of being alpha
>>
just act confident

the girls will magically appear
>>
>>563352487
Also yeah people spot and clear away from try hards do not be one
>>
>>563352487
I know right? Nothing will get them off more than your kill/death ratio.
>>
>>563352487

This guy gets it.

Women get off by impressing *you.*
>>
>>563352487
so true
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 540x540px
>>563348271
Pls guys, don't wear that!!
>>
>lift weights
>get bigger
>people take notice
>confidence goes up
>people take notice
>girls mirin, confidence continues to go up, start baggin chicks left and right

it also helps not to be a total autist. Just be a laidback, cool guy. also fix your fucking posture but lifting helps with that
>>
>>563352997
care to elaborate ?
show us what you wear. Also we're trying to give ideas for improvement, if you think you wouldn't improve your style by dressing like that, then you're doing fine
>>
File: butwa.png (484KB, 522x437px) Image search: [Google]
butwa.png
484KB, 522x437px
>>563352653
also act like youre too good for them, and THEY need to impress YOU.
>>
>>563353396
>>>/fa/
hang there for a day
you could learn a lot
>>
File: girl tips.jpg (635KB, 1226x1339px) Image search: [Google]
girl tips.jpg
635KB, 1226x1339px
Sharing some personal stuff.
>>
>>563352380
I like having a thin body. Have fun with the barnacles under your second chin, fatass
>>
>>563348271
>in Florida
>can't even walk to class today in anything heavier than a t-shirt and shorts
>>
>>563353592

This one thousand times.
>>
>>563353750
appreciate the advice bro but I'm not the one who needs help here. Please post tangible content for everyone to benefit !
>>
1. Be confident

2. Be decent looking

Good to go
>>
>>563353750
/fa/ is full of a bunch of snotty fags that are literally obsessed with the latest fashion, nothing any straight male should be that interested in.But he could learn a bit from there i guess
>>
who is the chick in OP's pic?
>>
File: 1396344183584.jpg (86KB, 960x919px) Image search: [Google]
1396344183584.jpg
86KB, 960x919px
>>563348271
Absolutely fucking disgusting
>>
>>563353934

Have fun being ignored by women because you don't serve snacks after sex.
>>
>>563354005
everyone can see it halfwit
>>563354036
for the basics read the /fa/ sticky
has nothing to do with snotty fuckboys just with the basics of male fashion
>>
>>563345881

HOW TO STOP BEING A BETA FAGGOT AND GET LAID 101:

>Step 1: stop being beta
>Step 2: stop being a faggot
>Step 3: get laid

It's like you haven't even done this before.
>>
>>563354250
My girlfriend and I make food after we have sex almost every time
>>
>>563352034
but anon, what if I am the worst looking guy in the room?

>in b4 an hero
>>
File: muhbattlestation.jpg (179KB, 930x618px) Image search: [Google]
muhbattlestation.jpg
179KB, 930x618px
>2014
>having a girlfriend

what are you people, faggots? or maybe you just hate money?
>>
>>563353885

Best stuff in the thread.
>>
File: Fedora Lighter.jpg (14KB, 336x340px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora Lighter.jpg
14KB, 336x340px
Never leave home without a fedora
>>
>>563354675

I'm glad for you?
>>
Im getting the sense this is for an American audience.

I've heard people say don't talk about reading. Unless you're all retarded, everybody at University fucking reads. Hell, everyone worth anything reads for pleasure at some point. So if you're into novels and see a girl reading something you can relate to, go for it. It's the classic example of a book recommending a person.

Stay in shape etc etc. lose your glasses, be more confident. These things have been said to death and for good reason, not only are you more attractive you actually feel good about yourself.

Find a hobby where you can both get into shape and meet people. Indoor climbing is perfect, always new people starting and easy to talk to people concerning advice etc. Also the girls are smoking.

I'm not sure about over in the States, but here in Britain, smart and successful go hand in hand at university. We all know the obscenely smart and good looking girl/guy who has it all. While we can't all be like that, we can at least try one of the two.
>>
>>563348271
This is my most casual wear. I study and have a pretty hot and decent girl. If anyone disagrees this being a good choiche to wear if you want to get laid you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about - unless you live in some shitty country or something. Scandinavia loves this look.
>>
>>563348271
I know what you mean, mang, but that fit is utter sit.
>>
>be yourself
>be confident
Confidence is everything. As long as you're confident, the chicks will come.
>>
>>563354735
>Having a gf that makes you pay for her
jokes on you
>>
>>563345881
Be firm in your beliefs and don't waver. If she doesn't like it, move on.
Don't be in a rush to "get involved" just to get laid.
Take your time with her so that she is comfortable around you and wants to spread her legs.
Be clean. Smell clean when out, don't worry if she catches you coming back from the gym or getting done with the yard or whatever manual labor you have to get done (i.e., smelling sweaty. You're a guy, we get that way).
Don't get hung up on just one chick for the time being.

here is what I used to do back in the day when my friends were just looking for ass "that night".
It took a while (maybe a couple moths) however I would hang out with a chick some evening (just met) get her number at the end of the night, a real nice kiss good night and an "I'll call ya sometime, cool?". Following weekend, rinse and repeat with a new chick. Monday, maybe Tuesday (essentially 8 or 9 days) I would call chick #1. Do the same for chick #2, etc..etc. After a couple months of this I would have four or five chicks lined up and could pick and choose which one I wanted any given Friday or Saturday night (or week night for that matter).
>>
Are flutes a turn off?
>>
Welp, i've only been with 4 women so far, and i'm 20, 3 before i turned 18. Now i'm in a 2 year old relationship and it's slowly but steadily turning to shit, but i can try to give some advice from the years before:
1. Don't act desperate, act like you get pussy all the time
2. Do NOT be a listener. Be a loud asshole, get attention
3.Compliment the grills. Not in a "your hair smells so nice" way or any of that whiteknight faggotry about their personality and interests. Compliment their looks a lot.
4. Get /fit/ and pay attention to your clothing. Nobody wants the chubby long haired aspie in the Megadeth t-shirt.

Other than this, i'd say "act natural", but that's obviously bullshit for people who visit /b/.
>>
>>563345881
ITT: tools.

I have fat arab friends who have gotten laid. Just get on tinder or something and try different approaches, pics, and profiles. Don't be a needy cunt. It doesn't matter how unimpressive you really fucking are, bait, hook, and run, consider every interaction a long term investment. Know what most fucking idiots fail to realize that you WILL be rejected, and often, you are SUPPOSED to fail.

The most important skill you can learn is how to make natural conversation. That's all it takes. I'm not fucking joking. I'm not trolling. Conversation. It's not hard. Go out and fail, within a few months to a year of doing this, ALL of your social anxieties should disappear, just make sure to be sparse, and if you're really autistic, never go to the same places from week to week in succession, lest you be known as the creepy autist.
>>
>>563355554
jazz flute turns pussies on like faucets
>>
>be what is here considered betafag
>typical nice guy
>kinda funny
>not really bad looking, 7/10 maximum though
>still a gamer, not fit (not fat either)
>not outstanding in any way
>still get my dick wet when i want
>dont even know how

wtf am i doing right /b/ ?
>>
>>563355554
>this one time, at band camp
also almost quints
>>
>>563347648
fucking bullshit girls don't like to read and what they do read is mindless fucking garbage. Treat em like shit or you're not that interested or will move to someone else quickly. What's fucking beta is this thread and.guys who go to the ends of the world and do ridiculous shit just to get a women is beta. Do you and if a girl comes along then tear that shit up. no woman is worth doing shit you're not that into or going out of your way
>>
File: PanandDaphnis.jpg (32KB, 388x769px) Image search: [Google]
PanandDaphnis.jpg
32KB, 388x769px
>>563355554

No. They' associated with animalistic sexuality. Pan could be said to be the definition of masculine attractiveness.
>>
>>563354686
Well if you've been dealt that hand either get wing manned or go for the 5-6/10 who like you probably ain't picky. I mean don't be picky anyway, long as the girls not a total bitch/undescribably ugly its no hard to find a redeeming quality.

Oh also if you can keep a well trimmed beard, women nowadays love beards (even though statistics say that'll change once everyone has beards, just because beards are less common right now)
>>
>>563355368
good luck getting an objectively attractive and resonably sane girlfriend who won't expect you to pay for:

>going out in general
>gas to take her places
>gifts

and that's just off the top of my head. your move, nigger
>>
File: I Deserve This.jpg (71KB, 284x423px) Image search: [Google]
I Deserve This.jpg
71KB, 284x423px
>>563354952
Thanks
>>
>>563356164
I have.
your move, fag.
No but seriously, she's educated and is too proud to let someone pay for her shit. She can be unsufferable but...
>>
>>563346816
Props on the second post... But when you say get laid are you talking about smash and dashes or finding a gf material possibly... Those are two different things
>>
>>563353996
Have the local mosquitoes help carry you.
>>
>>563345881

The fuck is wrong with that chick? Looks like someone stuck a ping pong ball on a cow.
>>
>>563356084

>fucking bullshit girls don't like to read and what they do read is mindless fucking garbage

If you want to know what turns women off, it's statements like this.

>Treat em like shit or you're not that interested or will move to someone else quickly

And you people wonder why you're virgins.

>Do you and if a girl comes along then tear that shit up. no woman is worth doing shit you're not that into or going out of your way

This is the right attitude to have, but no one likes an asshole. Be politely, assertively yourself, and respond to any resistance from a woman by cutting all contact - they'll love getting down on their knees to prove they're worthy of you.
>>
>>563345881

Nobody wants a smart guy. Smart guys are fucking annoying.
>>
>>563352997
Yeah well I didn't expect much response from people hanging on /b/. Although I don't dress like a replica of this man it pretty much works for me. Not sure if America dislikes this look or just scandinavians love it too much?
>>
>>563356164
You sir sound like a very experienced man.
>>
>>563345881

Hey when you're attractive as me, you can tell girls that you play video games and they'll try their hardest to impress you with all the games they play, and how they're a 'girl gamer'. shits fucking hilarious.
>>
>>563345881
>be artistic
you gay m8?
>>
>>563350532
Eh.
>>
>>563356084
You ever been to a university? Not only do girls read more than us but girls of any intellectual capability don't read mindless garbage past the age of 19. Assess the girl when you meet her, based on that put her in the highest category you think she could fit, then prepare for disappointment if she turns out to be an idiot. And if she exceeds your expectations, date the hell out of her.
>>
>>563356084
I'm guessing you're 16-18, from a worse than average background where high grades and a professional career is unlikely (law, engineering, medicine etc). In which case yes, they read shit young adult books.

If however you're not some underprivileged prick at some shitty school/shitty job, then you'd know that your advice is poor at best.

Bottom line is that similar interests are attractive.
>>
>>563357307
go back to tumblr you whiteknight faggot.
>>
>>563357307
try hards are the biggest faggots.
seriously
>>
>>563357634
How bout you suck me to the moon instead
>>
>>563356164
he, well i had a grill some time ago, she always insisted on paying half of the gas, paying her own shit when going out and always returned gifts which were around the same value as mine. didn't work out for us though, i live quite a distance away from her and she's jelly as a girl can be, wanted me to move there but that was never an option for me.
>>
>>563350532
Holy shit
>>
File: abstract.jpg (159KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
abstract.jpg
159KB, 720x960px
>>563356907
If they're being annoying, they're obviously not smart

Smart guy who gets laid a lot reporting in. Ask me questions about being smart, try to debunk my intelligence, I don't give a fuck.

If you're a high-minded individual, getting laid can seem difficult, even insurmountable, as compared to the ease of which we absorb knowledge pertaining to the world around us, but it can be done, and it's just as easy.

Step one: learn to shut the fuck up
Step two: smile all the damn time, bigger smile with the lady you're courting
Step three: understand and accept that it's not IF you get rejected, it's WHEN.
Step four: talk to girls all the time, and work on getting them to laugh and smile and be happy

As soon as you get the chops, girls will really enjoy talking to you. DO NOT try to involve your perspective on their issues, and DO NOT assert your opinion on them. Only assert the importance of their opinion.

Step six(?): improve your posture. No slouching, shoulders relaxed, but the blades are pulled back.

Step seven: Your eyes are the gateway to your personality. If you walk around the world avoiding eye contact, you will be seen as an introvert. This is unattractive.

Imagine you're a girl talking to a man, and whenever you look into his eyes, he looks away. Frustrating, and a huge turn-off. Every time you make eye contact with somebody, establish that eye contact, acknowledge the eye contact, and smile, to create more than just eye-contact; make soul-contact, and allow yourself to be open and friendly with anybody you make eye contact with.

That's more of just general guidelines, but smart guys who wish to use their wits, ask me anything.
>>
>just be fucking alpha
>>
>>563356070
you probably go out and try when you want to.
Not going out and not trying is terrible for getting laid.
>source personal experience
>>
Save your money for the craps table, roll high, keep the drinks coming. A girl will be there at some point. You won't really know where she came from or how long she'd been there but she will. Casually push the conversation towards going somewhere else, get a feel for what she wants to do. Do it, have a night on the town, look rich. At some point the night will turn into day and you'll be sleeping in bed next to her.

I would imagine from there all you need to do is rinse and repeat until you find a girl that misreads the one night stand. Then just stay there I guess, I've never really done this last part.
>>
>>563358415
This is real. Especially posture and eye contact, body language counts for a lot. If direct eye contact is weird, at least look at the bridge of their nose from time to time so it seems like you're looking at their eyes
>>
>>563349042
Solid tip bro, but I prefer just raping, it's a lot easier since they like it.
>>
>>563358872
You sound like a fucking asshole
>>
>>563354735
hey that's my desk.
your a fucking faggot btw
>>
>>563349231
>confirmed for being a low-Test Beta
>>
ITT: Faggots making it a big deal like it was rocket science

It's simple

>look good
>dress well
>brush your fucking teeth
>have a relaxed attitude
>Don't be so emotionally dependent
>DONT TELL HER YOUR BAWW STORIES, SHE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT
>ALWAYS HAVE MONEY

I've seen that a lot of you faggots lack dignity (judging from the supportive Christy Mack threads), so learn to get your dignity back
>>
>>563345881
Is this a kardashian?
>>
>>563358415
This is real, can confirm.
I couldn't have written it out like that, however this is exactly what I changed over the last years.

I just don't get the smiling part to work all the time.
It annoys me if I'm thinking.
>>
>>563348247
same here. 18 and also slain countless females.
Idgaf. i'll tell a girl i'm a gamer. we either laugh about it or she thinks thats cool and talk about gaming
>>
Can someone help me?
My thread
>>563359541
>>
Dont be the guy buying the drinks be the guy that she buys you the drinks i feel as soon as you buy a girl a drink you are essentially paying her for your time. never do this if you cant hold a girls attention without the promise of a drink then she is no girl for you. however if you have been talking for a while and it looks like you may get lucky then maybe buy her a drink.
>>
>>563359332
Don't forget to tell her that you want to murder her.
>>
>>563358924
This, but definitely get into truly being friendly, and actually look at her eyes, because anything less than 100% real contact is gonna be felt.

>>563359332
Damn straight, but you need to reword ALWAYS HAVE MONEY as GET AND MAINTAIN A DECENT FUCKING JOB

>>563359568
The smile isn't meant to work with everybody, it's just to let everybody know you're a good person with good intentions. People who walk around with a perma-frown are wearing their secrets, shortcomings, fears, and doubts on their sleeves.
If you walk around this world smiling at all of the things that make you happy, it'll be hard not to make that smile contagious.

Thinking gets you in trouble, your intuition is a very valuable tool
>>
>>563359938
>>563359938

... And this is why you're still a virgin
>>
File: 1375254090876.gif (331KB, 132x90px) Image search: [Google]
1375254090876.gif
331KB, 132x90px
>>563345881
>Never tell a girl that you're a nice guy or a gamer because that shit makes their cunts dryer than the Sahara

>mfw all the girls I've fucked knew I was a gamer
>>
>>563360421
nah got a very nice GF im out of the bar scene now though becasue of it. but it always worked for me.
>>
>>563345881
From my experience (36yo oldfag):
If you treat women nice, make complements and give em gifts often, they will soon grow bored of you or start using you like some beta faggot to their advantage.
You treat them like shit, dont call em, tell them things like that they got fat, they be all over you like flies over shit..
No fucking idea what wrong with them. Guess most of them have daddy complex and like to be dominated and shit...
>>
>>563359564

No it's a girl called eden

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/4281355/eden
https://vimeo.com/79052195
>>
File: tfw.png (36KB, 451x533px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
36KB, 451x533px
>>563361201
Sounds like it's better to stay single and a virgin.
Fuck this seriously.
There are prostitutes, that shit is not worth it
>>
>>563347793
don't give your skills away for free, don't do free labour for women or for men EVER.

ask them why it would be worth your time to fix their fucking laptop (in different words)

then you get respected as someone whose time is worth something.
>>
read /fit/ sticker. follow that
google sirc guide to flirting
in 6 months time you'll be an ok guy
>>
Honestly, confidence is one of the biggest things to it. You just have to realize that she's just some fucking slut, and you're the shot caller. You are the one who makes the move. Just be confident or you'll still hump your hand
>>
>>563362631
Why investing so much time and money when you can buy a prostitute?
>>
>>563356164

>all these virgins disagreeing and calling this anon a fag for paying for women

Think about this post when you finally get a grill, faggots. It's entirely true, especially the gas to take her places. The best I did was a 3 year gf who always offered to pay at least half when we ate out, but if we ever went away anywhere, gas was ALWAYS my responsibility and fuck me if I ever dared to question it.
>>
>>563356084
Butthurt virginfag detected
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.