[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spice thread. Any stories about smoking this stuff? I'm

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 12

File: spice_gold_3g.jpg (100KB, 1000x889px) Image search: [Google]
spice_gold_3g.jpg
100KB, 1000x889px
Spice thread. Any stories about smoking this stuff? I'm thinking of trying some tomorrow
>>
My friend went into a coma and has been ever since he smoked this shit, he thought it was just reg pot so he smoked a shit ton but he's been a vegetable for 2 years now
>>
testing.
>>
I heard it was like smoking meth and taking LSD as the same time, just get weed.
>>
Don't op.
>>
>>562460903
That shit will kill you.
>>
>>562460903
You want a spice story?
>buy 7g of Spice
>smoke it all in one session
>seizure
>I didn't just have a seizure, I now permanently have epilepsy, several bad seizure even though I don't touch it anymore
>can't drink, can't smoke, can't drive

don't be a fucking idiot like me, smoke real dope
>>
>>562460903
Don't. Seen that shit fuck people up pretty badly, and then some. Shit can look like anything too, so anyone can mix whatever the hell they want with the stuff.
>>
>>562460903
From what I hear it's like the worst thing you can take,

if DMT is GOD, Spice is SATAN....

stay away from ketamine as well...
>>
I guarantee you can find real weed in your town unless you live in Iraq. Dont be a dumb faggot.
>>
Not bad if small hits. Thought I was gonna die many of times on this. Very addicting.
>>
>>562460903
everybody else is gonna say the same thing but i gues ill chirp in too

don't do it

shit was the rage where i live a few years ago but now everybody stays the fuck away from it
>>
I smoked spice for about three years straight, I was smoking it all the time, I'd even wake up at night so I could smoke more, I was never really sober the whole time, but the only negative thing about it for me was how addictive it was, the withdrawal I had was fucking horrifying, felt like I was dying for months
>>
>>562460903
did that shit and it fucks you up. wasnt worth it
>>
File: bump.gif (1MB, 322x214px) Image search: [Google]
bump.gif
1MB, 322x214px
>>562460903
me and my friend smoked like .5 of 20x kundalini when you're only suppose to take like a hit. Blacked out come back to reality and forget who i am where i was (i was down the street from my house). Some one i was with started puking from thestuff. yea anyways fuck that just smoke weed.
>>
I would never do it again. I smoked it for roughly a month and went into paranoid psychosis and was hospitalized.
>>
>>562460903
NOOOOO
fuck this shit man
I smoked one little bowl in my shed with some friends and I started tripping
one of them looked like Jack Nicholson Joker
>>
I was addicted to it for a while and I fucked myself up really bad on it I can feel that my thought process isn't as quick as it used to be and I have some pretty bad lung problems. Not something worth experimenting with.
>>
Smoked it once in my life while on probation. Hot boxed my bathroom before a steamy shower. Was gonna play some tomb raider but ended up scrolling through all 999 channels on tv, one at a time. Also a friend of mine had a few seizures on it, but thats only if you smoke too much.
>>
Do it OP
>>
wtf? can't tell if trolling. i tried this shit more than once and it never got me at least a bit high. just get some weed OP.
>>
I thought it was just me. I won't say don't do it but be careful, that shit can be a hell. For me it was an horrible experience but I liked the fact it was different from all I tried before and how quickly it wasted you. But my other 2 friends actually enjoy it so don't listen to us, just try it once, in a secure place and don't do more than toke. It's an interesting coctail
>>
its "fun" but goes away really fast and fucks you up health wise. Causes a lot of people to have seizures. Completely unregulated. Creators don't give a fuck about what goes into it, just making money selling some fucked up ingredients like catnip.
>>
OP don't be a faggot. Sack up and smoke real weed. All that is, is legal K2. K2 is fake weed. Why smoke fake weed? Smoke real weed.
>>
smoked ab fubinaca for a couple of months and then i met a guy that smoked 70g in 12 hours and he told that when he hadn't smoked for about a week it felt like someone was pulling his teeth out
>>
also some brands are extremely potent while others you can smoke 2 or 3 grams and have a buzz equal to a cigg
>>
>>562462802
I tried black mamba 6 formula. Don't do it.
>>
Spoiler alert, don't do it. Shit is bad. Makes you trip/ massive anxiety attacks, friends have thrown up blood on it. Shit fucks you up
>>
>>562460903
used to smoke a lot of k2.

shit made me super paranoid and unable to function around others while not on it.

friend smoked a lot of some other brand of legal weed, got drug tested for a job and meth came up in his system,

its impossible to know whats in this shit mane, dont do it.
>>
>>562461338
Jeremy?
>>
Hey I'm Jeremy
>>
these dudes are pussys i smoked plenty of spice and im fine. a solid blunt will have you on mars. make it an.occasional thing you'll be.fine
>>
Hey I'm Jeremy
>>
>>562462898
I remember black mamba, no homo
>>
>>562460903
Shit's terrible. It's either shit and makes you feel sick, or it works and makes you trip with anxiety attacks. The trip isn't even good or fun. Just buy some weed dude seriously. This shit is terrible for you and sucks.
>>
Hey I'm Jeremy
>>
Here's my Story with Spice.
>A few years back, 18 in my last year of HS
>Live in SA TX, Bought Spice sold under the name "Klimax".
>Its about 7:30 and I'm waiting for the school bus to pick me up, but it doesn't come until 8:00
>Prior to this I have had done a few drugs ( LSD, various pills, Coke, And Crystal Meth) and I was a daily pot smoker.
>I loaded up a bowl and smoked away, had my friend A with me as well.
>We walk around for a bit smoking, avoiding sight from any cars ( there's a lot of police that patrol by)
>As we walk back to the Bus Stop, I feel it.
>Everything looks normal, but the feeling you feel is crazy, its like you seeing your mind and its thoughts while at the same time looking at the world regularly, it can be scary, if you do too much.
>I felt like everything around me was a cartoon
>I observed my surroundings, and kept thinking "Holy Fuck" this is crazy
>My legs were shaking like crazy.
>Bus Came and I got on, being a skinny fuck then that weighed like 120lbs, I'm surprised it didn't hit me harder.
Overall OP, its crazy. You feel like nothing is real, you won't go crazy and start doing stupid shit ( unless you're horrible with drugs) but what you see is one thing, and what you feel is another. Smoking a lot in one session can fuck you up badly, Hospital Badly, if you're curious just do less than a bowl for your first time.
>>
Yeah, got a lazy eye from it.

Would not do again.
>>
>>562463282
Lol
>>
>>562462717
i once mixed it with ritalin, at first i could feel shit from it so we just continued packing the pipe then it all hit at once and when i looked at my friend his face was in a painting and he grew horns that grew into trees and the branches came together and formed patterns
>>
I smoked it out a gb in the woods thinking it was weed, and everything started to fucking melt. My whole fucking body hurt and i could barely breathe. I puked and blacked out. I woke up by the highway. I will never do spice again
>>
File: 1406548731485.gif (457KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
1406548731485.gif
457KB, 390x293px
don't fucking smoke this shit. I causes all sorts of fucked up mental issues, especially if you have a family history of depression or psychosis.

Seen this stuff first hand. Tried smoking it myself, its pretty powerful and a lot different from smoking regular marijuana.
>>
>>562460903
worst high ever. wasnt fun, just more like "fuck, when does this shit wear off...."
>>
>>562460903
Don't, just get real weed, even if it's more expensive.
Spice is literally worse than smoking 10 cigarettes at a time every single day.
>>
>>562463403
Also live in SA TX lemme tell you, people still buy stuff like this and blend it with regular brick weed. Be careful anon.

I stay near the medical area.
>>
>>562463153
>>562463251
>>562463359
well this is Nick, Jacks friend, you should know my last name.
>>
>>562460903
just smoke weed man spice is so fucking stupid and there are tons of different reactions and side effects
>>
>>562463552
I find it's like an awesome weed high for 30 minutes, then it gives me a massive headache. No thanks I will just stick with weed.
>>
>>562463798
Yeah I know.
I've stayed away since I did it that one time.
I just stick with weed now.
>>
I smoked a variety of "fake weed" for about a year. Depending on the brand, it can be good or bad. Spice was pretty mild. Kind of like low grade weed.
>>
>>562460903
The people I know who smoke the stuff look and sound like they have brain damage. It's nasty shit, OP. Stay away.
>>
>>562460903
Ugh I'm not sure if this is the same stuff, There are many varieties if its similar to what I smoked. Easily addictive, Feel like shit without it and also get a shorter temper and easily agitated after quitting. Coughed up blood within a month or two of using. Seen many first time users go into coma like state, Groaning feeling sick and just pretty much blackout for some hours. Worst trip I had with it is the feeling of dying. Felt like my blood wasn't pumping no more and it all started falling to my feet like bleeding on the inside feeling getting cold. Other time very similar sick to stomach felt like bleeding everywhere on the inside thinking i was going to die.
>>
>>562460903
You're a moron. Do a real substance like a man. also,this synthetic shit is giving pot smokers a bad rep. Just kill yourself.
>>
My brother was homeless for a while and met crack heads who stopped smoking crack and started smoking spice instead. bad idea dude.
>>
Did anyone else here do zombie matter?
>>
>>562463157
By the way this guy typed that, I would not recommend listening to him.
>>
A few years ago I got a few tins of this shit. I'm paranoid at the best of times, so I looked it up online before I had a bowl of it. IN TO THE TRASH IT GOES! Fucking glad I didn't smoke any.
>>
>>562460903
It's not very pleasant.
>my experience
>buddy brings this stuff to my house, says he wants to start selling it, loads my pipe.
>says I only need one hit
>I take one hit
>Almost immediately I am "zinging" very strong >body buzz. Had to take a walk because
>I was very panicked.
>Doesn't last as long as bud.
>No munchies, no relaxation or calm feeling
>when you are coming down. You just crash.
>gave me a bit of a headache and nausea.
>Had a few friends smoke this shit
>they are not fond of it either.
>>
here in sweden a lot of kids are smoking it, fucks up their
>>
File: dense.jpg (22KB, 680x499px) Image search: [Google]
dense.jpg
22KB, 680x499px
dont fucking smoke it you retard, that shit will fuck you up for life if it doesn't kill you
>>
>>562460903
I wouldn't. It's like psychedelic crack. The high lasts between 4-15 minutes and you don't even feel it after you get a tolerance. Also insanely addictive. I used to start withdrawals about 30-45 mins after smoking. So hard to stop the habit, I'm talking pure physical and mental hell, no eating for days..

You will get addicted to it.
>>
>>562461610
Are you OK now?
>>
>>562464110
Oh and a downside if you do start smoking this shit switching back to weed will take time. When they stopped selling this around where I live, probably the only reason I quit. No where to get it so went to smoking weed. It had no effect afterwards and I'm talking about medical. Barely a buzz took a while for shit to get normal but it does take a while to even get a buzz back from smoking weed. Also the spice high is intense but short and ends up costing alot.
>>
>>562461493
s-ket is not bad it just makes you like a robot.
>>
>>562462149
Hahahahahaha
>>
>>562464704
i've seen people just hit it and then like lay back and be half conscious for a while, then load some more

its literally induced psychosis, you can't liken it to any other effect
>>
File: 1283497634435.jpg (141KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1283497634435.jpg
141KB, 408x408px
Was highly addicted to this stuff. Spent thousands of dollars on it. Every time I let a friend try it they would go into a bad trip after one hit, but I would smoke a whole bowl and barely feel it. Just like everyone else said, it's intense as fuck at first, then you get used to it, then you get addicted. Be careful.

But at the same time, I had some good fucking memories, too. I used to regret it, but now that I'm clean, it was fun.
>>
>>562460903
shit lasts 15 minutes and gave me headaches, dont do it /b/ro.
>>
>>562460903
i used to smoke this shit back when i had a job that drug tested

then i got fired from that job, quit the fake shit, and started smoking real weed instead

it felt like my iq went up 20 points

this shit is horrible; it's designed to fuck you up while exploiting the absurdity of the drug war, with no worry of consumer liability because you're "not actually supposed to smoke it"

the chemical formula that they use to make this shit gets "updated" every time the law does

this is horrible shit

just smoke weed
>>
>>562460903
Used to smoke it everyday, all day. It's not for everyone I'm going to say that right off the bat. Everyone acts like its fucking awful and only does terrible things, but I liked it. Try it once and see for yourself. It's not like weed, it's more energetic than that. If you're going to do it if recommend having something to occupy yourself with. I personally played the original pikmin and it made my time mangement skills go through the roof and I beat the game in 8 days. It's not a just sit on the couch and trip out drug is my point.
>>
File: laughing.jpg (25KB, 635x460px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
25KB, 635x460px
Wow ! I don't think I read one positive story.

Nigga...stay away from that shit
>>
Smoked it once and literally just reading this thread is giving me nausea from the experience.

Just...no.
>>
My experience
> buy spice at gas station down the street.
> decide to smoke it on my way home so it doesnt smell up my place
> 3 big tokes and cant see shit while driving
> basically rely on timing to know when and where to find home
> lay on bed, body feels like im sliding down a small gravely decline = mind pictures Mario sliding down a hill, with 8 bit rocks.
> scared I might stop breathing
>>
File: 3fiau3gp.gif (2MB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
3fiau3gp.gif
2MB, 512x384px
>>562460903
don't do that OP, it aint good. Some friends made deep and bad experiences
>>
>>562461338
Why the fuck would you smoke so much in one session. 7gs of pot is a lot to me, I can't imagine smoking almost an 1/4 of Spice.

Sucks what happened, but at least you weren't rendered a vegetable.

I had a friend who had a seizure and had to be placed in a medically induced coma. Luckily, he didn't suffer any long-term neurological damage, that we know of.
>>
>>562460903
If you do too much it gets REALLY scary. Can make you feel dead or make you feel like you're literally retarded. But too much is a horrible thing. I used to smoke it all the time, but after a terrifying experience with it I now stay away.
Be very careful. Take one small hit and wait for a good 15 minutes.
>>
>>562461493
What's so bad about ketamine? I hear it's similar to PCP, but to be honest, I don't know much about PCP either.
>>
File: bilde.jpg (19KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
bilde.jpg
19KB, 300x301px
Got two pouches of this shit from a friend for 10$, Other friend says this shit leaves holes in your brain but i was self destructive and didn't care. First time took just one hit, long and full but just one. Felt like a very weird weed high more intense but not as pleasurable, Still it took my mind elsewhere so i didn't care. Started smoking it the next day. Literally all day i sat there and smoked this shit, the high didn't last long was more intense and i didn't even realize it was addicting or dangerous. A couple days goes by, realizing i haven't done shit just in a high sleep wake high sleep cycle. Decide to smoke all of it on the last day. Heart beat was way too fast, breathing weird, headache nausea but incredibly intense high. Lasts 30-45 minutes, throw up and fall asleep. Next week feel like absolute shit, headaches and constant nausea. No seizures, no coma, no epilepsy, or cancer, anxiety depression or anything. I would do it again but i never had problems like other people. Kinds were many but one i really enjoyed the smell of when burned was mad hatter.
>>
smoked a .5g of "Scooby Snax" with my buddy, and he blacked out and had a seizure. I couldn't stand or sit up for 8 hours. it was during my terrible first years of smoking pot. its really not worth it at all. smoke real shit.
>>
>>562461593
It's changed. Spice when it was made with the JWH class wasn't that bad. You heard some stories, and yet, that shit wasn't good for you, but I heard the new RC's used to make these new batches of Spice is way worse than the shit they used to use.

I can't imagine though, because it was pretty rough when I smoked it. I had seizures, and I had a really bad addiction to it. I don't know how the fuck I got away from that shit, but I'm glad I did.
>>
K2 BLAZE IT FGT
>>
>>562461610
/this
I fucking love it. Its my fucking muse.
Everytime i quit even for six months i still think about it. Back to smoking it almoat every day again. Its like a narcotic to me now i guess, from smoking it so long.
Ive never tried the brand spice.
Cant get a "name-brand" anymore bc of the illegality.
It is just sold at Indian-owned gas stations in a city half-an-hour from me now, and one of the two stores there got busted the other day.
I love it. I say stay away if you've never done it like you say, however, once more, I love it as much as life. ANYONE HERE WANNA TALK HOW MUCH THEY LOVE IT ALSO/GREAT SPICE STORIES?
>>
>>562460903
I'd shoot an aids infested plutonium solution before smoking spice.

Fuck spice.

Fuck anyone who sells it.

Fuck anyone who uses it.
>>
Don't even try this shit if you haven't tried it yet. Had a bad major panic attack followed by depersonalization. I now suffer from anxiety 24/7 and abuse downers to self medicate.
>>
How close to marijuana is a 2nd plateau dose of dxm?
>>
I always hear about this shit putting people into comas and giving them brain damage, but isn't it legal? How the fuck could something like that be legal while pot is still made out to be the devil?
>>
>>562460903
Yeah my friend nearly died cause of that shit.

Buy normal weed. It's way more healthy than this shit
>>
Don't do it OP. I once smoked this shit while out in town with some mates. I passed out on the train home and ended up in Sweden.
>>
>>562460903
STAY AWAY FROM SYNTHETIC WEED OP!!

Seriously, Its NASTY shit... Fucks you up hardcore and not in a good way.

Even the creator of the stuff claims it is NOT fit for human consumption and anyone who uses it is nothing short of an idiot..

I am one of those idiots, I tried it, and I have felt the effects first hand and will NEVER do it again.

It has already been responsible for killing people. Real weed hasn't.

Stick to the real stuff OP....
>>
>>562464454

ahhh fuck off I'm past all that weed spice coke etc shit now. trust me op one spice blunt won't ruin your life. if it does your a pussy
>>
>>562467036
Is not. Consumption is illegal, selling it not. It's like selling a knife, not illegal but killing with it does
>>
Used to smoke bongs of bang bang, the new shit, Crazy monkey and sexy monkey is dope shit. Definitely s good smoke if your strong minded. Never personally had bad experience, but ive seen people freak the fuck out
>>
>smoked like four hits when i was a freshman
>like 5 mins to kick in
>sky turns bright red and some hallucinating
>scary night
>>
Do it
>>
>>562461658
is he kill
>>
>>562463153
Jeremy?
>>
I've smoked a fuckload of that stuff when they had it in gas stations, before they cracked down on it

that shit broke my brain for a minute. I had a weird 5 minute trip that felt like weeks had gone by. when I came too I was sitting on my bed and but I didn't recognize my room or anything around me. I guess it was some sort of amnesia. I assumed I was dead. I had that same feeling you get when you start a FPS game for the first time and your character is sitting in a room and you're trying to figure out what's going on, like fallout new vegas. I got up and walked around my house and everything slowly came back to me over the course of 10 or 15 minutes.

the weirdest thing about it was thinking I was dead. it was the only thing that made sense. I literally thought I was gonna walk through that door and talk to a spirit sitting at a table. I remember being terrified but also a little relieved that my life was finally over and done with, and I now had something like a clean slate to start from. I hope that's what death is like
>>
>>562468572
How do you know you are alive?
>>
>>562460903
I tried spice I hated the flavor it was terrible.

my first time I smoked it my friend said it wasn't much stronger than good weed.
I took one good hit and total complete ego death for 2 and a half hours I forgot about life death everything I wasn't even a human I was scared but didn't actually know what that meant. altho it was kinda cool I felt at one with the universe.
>>
>>562466859
Fuck you faggot. Nut up you glitter-spitting closet cock choker
>>
>>562467495
I think you have to have the discipline to know your limits on it. I was smoking like 10 joints a day of the shit for maybe 8 months until I had my freak out. I think it was because I came home from work tired and took massive hits of it out of a pipe.

and there was no fucking consistency with it. even though I was buying the same bags from the same place every month it would look and smell different and the high would be a little different.
>>
Someone post some pics of your bags. I know you are lurking out there high as fuck if u havent nodded off yet.
>the nodd is the best part
>>
>>562466845
I enjoy it in moderation
>>
>>562468939
when you wake up in the morning how do you know if all your previous memories are even real?

if I'm coma'd out in a hospital right now I hope somebody pulls that damn plug
>>
File: 1406342356365.gif (1MB, 316x195px) Image search: [Google]
1406342356365.gif
1MB, 316x195px
Ripped a bong of the local kind around here called "nugz"

Had a vicious panic attack, was home alone standing at my front window looking through the blinds for 20 minutes freaking the fuck out, and only after all that did i even realize i had a deathgrip on my bong the entire fucking time.

Knew i was just tripping so i tried to calm myself with some tv. Nopenopenope fucking nightmare box. Opened a book, letters were floating around.

Went into the bathroom to take a shit, saw in the mirror that my whole body was leaning to the side because i couldnt walk properly anymore. Forgot how to control my muscles, thought i was going to have a heart attack from trying to shit so hard.

Toward the end (full freakout lasted maybe 30-35 mins but felt like an eternity) i was convinced that it was permanent, and that this is how people go insane.

Finally stopped when i went outside for awhile but holy fuck do not attempt.
>>
>>562460903
Why can't you just smoke weed? This shit is absolutely horrible for you, and will make you feel like utter shit if it doesn't give you a heart attack.
>>
>>562461493
Ketamine is the biggest succubus in the world. I'd rather have a lifetime supply of ket rather than any other drug in the world.

Its too good.. way better than opiates and shit.
>>
File: 1301886730780.jpg (8KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
1301886730780.jpg
8KB, 295x171px
>>562460903
One of the only high's I didn't enjoy, Have had a few people I know get seizures from it aswell.
Would advise:
>weed
>salvia
>molly/mdma
>shrooms
>lsd (small amount in my case)
>coke (if you trust your source)
>>
File: 1408001908497.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1408001908497.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Smoked for 3 ywars and it completly changed the way I think for the better I can see its messing up my lungs cause I caugh up dark green sometimes grey mucus all in all I live it and its highly addictive go for it it makes ypu realize how real life is
>>
>>562469946
Me too i use a dug-out or a "one-hitter". The kind that looks like a cig. Take one or two hits..wait as long as possible to get high again, usually 45-60mins. Makes everything better to me. Although it is a bit like walking around like a damn zombie. I see my friends on it and its extreme, other friends say i look and act like a dumbass or that i look lost and confused. But i dont have anything better to live for, so fuck it.
>>
Heed my fucking words OP.
This shit is nothing close to what weed offers and it will fuck your brain up and fuck you over. It is in no way fun or will not give you that high you wanted.
>>
>>562466994
They're not at all the same.
>>
>>562460903
Stop acting like a 13 year old and go buy some real drugs. Its safer.
>>
>>562470601
>>562470601
Yea /b/ro ive had emotional epiphanies countless times. One effect it always has on me is an unstoppable wave of nostalgia. Great nostalgia feels like the first high again, feels like being a kid again. In my opinion nothing beats that and no price is too high.
>thanks for posting your bag. I dont have any atm going to get some more tomorrow and start a new thread
>>
>be 15, at a party
>I took 2 extacy pills called "blue power"
>rolling balls
>friend takes out pipe
>"hey anon, wanna hit this shit"
>Thinking it's weed I do
>shit doesn't really burn my throat and the smoke feels thicker
>"Is it kush?"
>"lol nah anon it's spice"
>"NOICE!" dunno what the fuck it is
>A few minutes later it starts to get really fucking hot. Feels like I'm burning
>decide to sit down and drink to cool down
>Heart starts pumping like a motherfucker. Feels like it's gonna come out
>oh shit im going to die.jpg
>friend sees me "anon you okay? You look pale as fuck"
>cant even open my mouth to talk
>"here anon, cold cranberry juice with vodka"
>drink it cause im a dumbass
>heart starts beating normally but I cant move anymore
>lay on the couch for hours, I start focusing on the music and I go on a trip
>"Anon we're leaving cmon! Shit anon, are you okay?"
>I manage to tell them i cant stand up
>friend checks my heartbeat and says it's slow as fuck and he can barely hear it.
>they carry me to the car and argue about taking me to the hospital or not
>I black out and wake up on my friend's house the next morning.

Shit went better than expected. Would probably try again.
>>
>>562470601
This is a good example of how that shit is bad for you, OP.
>>
>>562471535
>implying you can't experience this on strong weed
>taking synthetic garbage instead
Whatever helps you validate your decision, anon.
>>
Blacked out for about five hours woke up in a hospital. Just smoke weed OP.
>>
Smoked it a few times and it just made me wish I had weed. I felt out of it, but never enjoyed it.

The last time I smoked it I had a few glasses of red wine right before. It was the dead of winter and it just snowed so the back yard of my friends house was pristine and placid. That changed quickly.

My friends and I ended up evacuating anything and everything that could fit out of our mouths. We spewed like fire hydrants on a hot city day. The once flat and glistening back yard was decimated by the tropical storm Sangria. If anyone was drunk and jumping fences stumbled into that yard, they'd think there was a murder.

The amount of spinning and how sensitive my senses were would have made Ronald Reagan's ghost proud. When I walked I felt like a tin solider, my vision was going up and down with each step. There was no escaping the anguish of being on that drug when I was on it. All I could do was literally roll around slowly because being in one spot was too much. I couldn't keep my eyes open because it was too bright and if I turned off the lights, the room would spin even worse. I had to close my eyes until it got to bad, and then open them.

Just to get through it, I was rolling on the fucking ground blinking as fucking slow as possible. WHAT A FUN NIGHT A++
>>
>>562472706
Its just a choice and my opinion. I never started shit talking weed.
So go away.
This is a spice thread, duh.
>>
It's worth trying, just dont smoke too much

also you NEED to have water near you when smoking, your mouth will dry up completly
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.