[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The thread died right when it was heating up. I will try to answer

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 13

File: 453878453958497.jpg (48KB, 680x459px) Image search: [Google]
453878453958497.jpg
48KB, 680x459px
The thread died right when it was heating up. I will try to answer some unanswered questions from the last thread.

And please remember, read the thread to see if your question has already been answered. Answering questions repeatedly slows me down.
>>
What do you know about the "Third Eye"
>>
Is J-rod an Oloroi?

Is a synthetic body, like you say the Serapheme have, superior or more advantageous to have than an organic body?
>>
>>562369294
>Meaning of life?

>Why are you bitches to our governements, acting according to some "treaties"? Are we somehow less important/intellectual than the few? Do we not deserve the same information, chances and choices that your existance being known offers them?
>>
>>562369294
do you feel anger? greed? how do you deal with it if your species practices peaceful interaction?
has any of your species committed harmful acts as of recent in your species development?
>>
>>562369294

ayy lmao
>>
How do I travel to anime universes?
>>
>>562369294
ayy lmao
>>
C?n i ?chieve telekinetic power?
>>
Does your species ever walk among us and interact with us while wearing disguises or other means to hide your identity, or do other races?
>>
How many worlds do you know of that have species with human-like or greater intelligence?
>>
File: 1.png (110KB, 1274x383px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
110KB, 1274x383px
>>562369294
>Structures
Yes. The architecture of the structures holds important data of astronomical and mathematical significance. There is data illuminating your planets 24,000 year cycle of ice ages and earthquakes.

>Biological creature
We are biological creatures, but have undergone hundreds of thousands of years of directed evolution and direct manipulation.

>Roswell Crash
Yes. There was one survivor. He currently works for the U.S. government and goes by the title Valiant-4. I mentioned Phil Schneider, who was a man who expressed great pleasure at getting to meet Valient-4. He is alive and currently working with the U.S. government.
As for the cause of the crash, it is believed to be mechanical malfunction on board the craft.

>Reverse engineering
We are aware of the consequences, but the technology we are giving your leaders is old and easily controlled.
>>
How many sentient species does our galaxy hold at the moment?

Have you experienced intergalactic travel?
>>
>>562369294
ayy lmao
>>
A Y Y L M A O
Y
Y

L
M
A
O
>>
Top 3 questions I can remember:

- "Magic", it exist, as you said "reptilians use magic based tech", tell us more?

- Chakra/Ki, any intel on these terms? Can we really do metahuman things with enough Ki power?

- The fear of death. One anon was afraid of death and was wondering if you could tell him something that will help him overcome this fear.

Also: what's your name/surname/production number?
>>
What other places in our own solar system currently harbor life?
>>
>>562369294
ayy lmao
>>
What exactly is trans-dimensional technology?

Is it possible to travel faster than light without it?
>>
>>562370425

Do you know how Phil Schneider actually died? Was he right in his theory about hostile aliens
>>
>>562370587
>A Y Y L M A O
>Y
>Y
>L
>M
>A
>O
>>
>>562371328

>was be right in his theory about hostile aliens willing to dominate planet Earth

Is what I meant.
>>
>>562369294

Why do you agree with the government to stay in the shadow despite the majority of the population wants you to reveal your existence ?

What do you think of the 4chan community ?
Are you present in other website ?
>>
>>562369294
Do you have different races? If so, is your race the one getting cuckolded or the one doing the cuckolding?
>>
I have a desire to know everything, what the universe is, what consciousness is, to know about aliens, technology, everything, you could say that is my reason for living.
At the moment it seems like an impossible endeavor for me. Is it possible to know everything or atleast a large amount of information in my state right now.
I heard of something called the Akashik Records a 'place' I could learn all knowledge stored there, it is situated in the Astral Realm, is this a real thing?
>>
How does antigravity work?
>>
I have a question

What kind of technology do you use when abducting people that would create a series of annoying "beeps" in the abductees head?

That shit woke me up last time, you guys didn't do a very good job, and of all things - I remembered. Tsk tsk.
>>
>>562369481
The third eye is your ability to see your place in the cosmos. If it is open, you can see.

>>562369554
I do not know what 'J-rod' is.

A synthetic body has it's advantages and it's disadvantages. If the technology isn't perfected, the uploaded consciousness doesn't experience any of the biological urges they did in their physical body. There is a phenomenon of people uploading into premature technology who lose all sense of what they are. It usually drives them insane quickly, and only core memories ever get retained long-term. It's a tricky technology.

>>562369860
We feel emotions, but are not controlled by them. Emotional outbursts are almost exclusively composed of showing sadness at the death of a loved one. Anger is not an issue because we typically do not do things to take advantage of and upset one another. All things can be solved diplomatically.

We have committed terrible acts in our past. No species has a blanks slate.

>>562370294
No. The Reptilians like to pretend they can, but this is psychological manipulation.

>>562370348
Tens of thousands of worlds have been catalogue developing intelligent life at some point. And that's just our own galactic catalogues, which have been around for a little over a million years. There is scattered archeological evidence of a pattern of rise and falls of super empires, species whose genetic line survives outside of their home planet for millions and millions of years. In the end, all things change and fade away and make way for the new. In time, we will be gone, and humanity might have it's moment to shine in the iridescent ultraviolet shine of the galaxy before falling into extinction as well. It is the way of all things.
>>
Should we be afraid of death? What does it feel like to be dead?
>>
>>562369294
How come you larping faggots keep showing up?
>>
What do I have to do to get abducted and vivisected or whatever it is that you people do? I tire of life and getting killed by aliens sounds pretty rad, especially if it somehow contributes them.
>>
Is the internet a medium for researching the intimate part of the human psyche?
>>
Would you say alien spacecraft interiors have an antiseptic or a prehistoric(jungly/rocky) aesthetic?
>>
What is the 4th dimension?

How do you see time?
>>
If you have such superior techonlogy, cant you make your kind immortal? regenereting cells and that kind of stuff?
>>
I wanna fuck an alien, how do I do this?
>>
>>562371842
Demons and angels are alien beings?
>>
Does your species fall in love or have genders?
>>
How does one develop extra-human abilities? Telekinesis, pyrogenesis, regeneration, rapid mutation etc. etc.
>>
If the reptilians are capable of psycholigicaly manipulating us into believing they are human, how might one see through the illusion?
>>
>562371842
'J-Rod' is the name of an alien given by Humans at the military base Area-51 when, if I remember what I heard correctly, 'J-Rod' drew 2 symbols the letter J and a symbol looking like a rod (-)

Have you heard of this alien? And is it true?
>>
What would you do for fun?
>>
>>562370950
i knew the
thread would die so i took a pic of my questions :D

ok OP_ here we go again

is there anywhere in the world or universe I can go to live free and preacefully with other humans or speicies?

is magic real, and usable by current humans, if so how do i start?

can you explain lucid dreaming? could i learn new things by mastering lucid dreaming? for instance math,a new language or music theory, or explore reaslity? if so can you explain the best way to learn how to do this?

Does ki exists? for an example like dragonbal Z, could i use a power from within myself to fly? or manipulate elements such as the wind or air<< this could go for magic tooo

how do i become enelighted? where is a good place to start to learn meditating?

will cannabis help in becomming enlighted or more in tune with nature and the universe.

will i ever fly by use of a power from within?

and could it be posible to use this power to teleport?

could i create a clone of myself in such naruto style that i could create and banish it and gain any skill it had earned, for instance working out or learning guitar?

thank you very much alien, i loved your last thread
>>
>>562369294
>Hope you're enjoying your studies of Earth. If what you say is true then the simple minded me has to ask these few questions for no one else can answer them.

>There are religions that has a housing of gods that are not exactly "divine" but are instead claimed to be advanced extra terrestrial "Joy of Satan" as an example. These religions also say reptilians and grays are real and are humanities enemy. Is what they say is true? Are you are enemy?

>If so how is the average human being suppose to protect them self from such advanced enemies?

>Does your life (and humans for that matter) continue after death in some sort of way?

>Can we somehow meet up and have a beer? (Or whatever that may be compared to in your species standards.)
>>
>>562370431
Current estimates for sentient species with at least one stable population group currently alive are 4,817. There is evidence across millions of worlds of hundreds of thousands of extinct species and dead civilizations.

>>562370950
There is no such thing as magic. I do not believe I ever said the Reptilians utilize magic based tech. If anything, I said their technology appeared like magic to unlearned humans.
The name of the energy you are talking about varies from culture to culture, but yes, generally recognizing and manipulating the life force energy is possible. Many monks and gurus on your planet do it today.
Death is not an end. Death is when the energy that is your consciousness rejoins the greater whole that is all of existence. Your physical body is a vehicle projecting the energy of consciousness through it. All living things do this, to what degree depends on the level of sophistication of their biological hardware.
I cannot divulge my name. Apologies.

>>562371132
There is life on several moons of two particular gas giants. There was once life on Mars, but it has lost it's ability to harbor life.

>>562371220
>What exactly is trans-dimensional technology?
It allows for the emergence into higher dimensional frames of reality. There are 9 dimensions with life energies, with our 3 dimensional space being the lowest among them. Utilizing the engine appears as though the ship is fading out of existence, with a scatter similar to that seen when looking through heat coming off of a stretch of pavement on a sunny day.
>Is it possible to travel faster than light without it?
Yes.

>>562371328
Phil Schneider was murdered by the U.S. government. Yes, he is right about hostile aliens. The Reptilians are hostile aliens. They are semi-coercing your governments into hosting their operation.

>>562371542
Because the governments have nuclear weapons and control the political direction of your people.

4chan is an effective medium for communication.
>>
>>562370052

This seems like a very neckbeardy questio but I am curious as to how the imaginable "multiverse" interacts with our own.
>>
File: 1407329123123.jpg (74KB, 707x682px) Image search: [Google]
1407329123123.jpg
74KB, 707x682px
Are you enjoying this Roleplay, OP?
>>
>>562371842
What is the plan for earth? What do your race seek from us? What are our greatest problems and opportunities?
>>
>>562373861
How does a planet such as mars simply lose it's ability to harbour life? Did we as humans have an effect of life on Mars
Is this foreshadowing of global warming on earth?
>>
Will humans get in contact with another species?
>>
As an individual, what core values do you hold dear in life?
>>
Is there any real meaning to live, and I don't mean 'You make your own meaning' Why did something come into existence out of nothing. Why is consciousness forced into a body? Why is consciousness forced to 'live' in this universe?
Was there an alien species that thought it was simply better to let themselves die out since there was no real reason to exist?
>>
What is your political and economical system ?
What is your favourite country and favourite historical event ?
>>
File: ayyrobin.png (195KB, 280x342px) Image search: [Google]
ayyrobin.png
195KB, 280x342px
>>562369294
>>
If death is not the end then what's the point of living in suffering? Is suicide a logical choice? I ask because I hate my life and myself. Would it be wise to just "restart" with killing myself? What's the difference in the grand scheme of cosmos if I die now by suicide or in the next 60 years with a natural death?
>>
>>562371639
You can read the previous archived thread. It might have information you will find satisfactory. Buddhism, and to a degree Hinduism, are somewhat accurate philosophical representations of the truth of the cosmos.

>>562371656
By creating a gravitic field. Quantum manipulation technology allows for the deliberate condensation of specific areas of space-time, and can allow for effective artificial gravitation.

>>562371771
Our consciousness-integrating technology sometimes registers in human minds as beeps, blips, or dark formless shapes that flash briefly on the periphery of people who have been affected by them. Our apologies for any unintended side effects.

>>562371998
There is no reason to fear death itself. Being dead is not an experience, and you, as an ego, will not experience it as you traditionally experience something. It isn't like "being locked in a dark room forever".

>>562372098
I answered this in the archived thread.

>>562372143
Yes. It is a particularly effective medium too, as people tend to be more honest when answering anonymously.

>>562372426
The interiors of most spacecraft are of a smooth, liquid-like aesthetic with few, if any, hard edges.

>>562372502
We perceive time in our waking lives as you do. Many species do, because it is an effective evolutionary tool. However, our mathematical understanding of time is very advanced. It is more cyclical than it is linear, without a doubt.

>>562372567
Yes, but every time it's been tried it ends up terribly. The individual has evolved to die. Apoptosis a natural part of life, and occurs at every level of magnification. Death is a natural part of life, and avoiding it leads to complications like insanity, degrading ability to interface with neural technology, genetic diseases, and molecular malformations.

>>562372928
Demons and Angels are human constructs which are based off of a misunderstanding of what early humans saw when they interacted with the Serapheme.
>>
What have been the most memorable moments for you during your time here?
>>
>>562375243
>C?n i ?chieve telekinetic power?
>>
File: 1406417218587.jpg (14KB, 311x303px) Image search: [Google]
1406417218587.jpg
14KB, 311x303px
>>562369294
Where's the archive link?
>>
>>562375243
Answer me please, OP >>562373971
>>
>>562372976
We have genders, but they are both nonfunctional as we have been grown artificially for a while now. We definitely experience love and other emotions.

>>562373036
These are not possible without the assistance of advanced technology.

>>562373112
For all intents and purposes, you can't. For instance, with just our eyes and no advanced biometric tools, we couldn't tell the difference between a Reptilian in disguise and a human. However, many humans report that known disguised Reptilian agents sometimes move or behave in ways that are described as "weird", "off-putting", and "unnerving".

>>562373134
It is likely it is another Oloroi working with another operation. There are many cells of us operating here on Earth, and many in different lines of work do not often cooperate or communicate.

>>562373181
I enjoy flying personal aircraft. There are so many good fly-zones across the galaxy, so many amazing landscapes and sunsets.

>>562373614
>Is what they say is true? Are you are enemy?
We are not your enemies. The Reptilians are not your friends. There is a good chance much of what you think you know has been misinterpreted and misunderstood.
>If so how is the average human being suppose to protect them self from such advanced enemies?
The average human being cannot.
>Does your life (and humans for that matter) continue after death in some sort of way?
Our life energy rejoins the cosmic whole.
>Can we somehow meet up and have a beer? (Or whatever that may be compared to in your species standards.)
Maybe one day. If your governments decide to allow us to open up the public.
>>
>>562375243
What is your Opinion on Quantum Computing? did you gift us the Technology? And also how advanced is it in your eyes?
>>
Have you ever send a human on an other planet ?
Are you the authors of the cropcircles ?
What are their meanings ?
>>
Do you have like a huge database of information you can access directly from your brain to learn new things or do you get new information some other way?
>>
Say I want to "study abroad," by leaving this rock we call home. Does your species allow willing individuals to join and learn from/join your own? If so, how do I make this happen?
>>
I know it may be silly to ask alien about economy but you prolly know more than I ever will - Let's say I have 2000£, what's the easiest/fastest/most efficient way to multiplay these money? In other words, help me to get more money, I ask you as a interplanetary investment advisor.
>>
>>562376368

>>562373036
>These are not possible without the assistance of advanced technology.

Plenty of channels disagree with you and teach that these abilities will become more common and easier to obtain as time goes on. What is your response?
>>
Which current human civilization/country do you believe is most "advanced" by your definition?
>>
>>562371842
>We feel emotions, but are not controlled by them. Emotional outbursts are almost exclusively composed of showing sadness at the death of a loved one. Anger is not an issue because we typically do not do things to take advantage of and upset one another. All things can be solved diplomatically.

>We have committed terrible acts in our past. No species has a blanks slate.

But then what about humans? Don't the things that humans may do make your species angry in some way? Their harsh actions surely have affected you and/or your people in one way or in some form.
>>
Ayy lmao?
>>
>>562376070
+1
>>
Did your people once work much more closely with humanity, in ancient times?

If so, why did you back off?
>>
>>562373225
>is there anywhere in the world or universe I can go to live free and preacefully with other humans or speicies?
Yes.
>is magic real, and usable by current humans, if so how do i start?
No.
>can you explain lucid dreaming? could i learn new things by mastering lucid dreaming? for instance math,a new language or music theory, or explore reaslity? if so can you explain the best way to learn how to do this?
Lucid dreaming is an altered mind state you can take advantage of. Doing things in your dreams has been shown to increase skill at doing that thing in waking life. Your scientists have already discovered this. They just don't fully understand it.
>Does ki exists?
A life energy exists that can be manipulated, but it won't give you these powers you're describing.
>how do i become enelighted? where is a good place to start to learn meditating?
Meditation, Mindfulness, Non-violence. Look up the philosopher Alan Watts on the video website.
>will cannabis help in becomming enlighted or more in tune with nature and the universe.
If used appropriately, yes. It can be a tool.
>will i ever fly by use of a power from within?
If you use that power within to graduate from a flight school and get your pilots license, yes.
>and could it be posible to use this power to teleport?
The life energy cannot be used to teleport. There is a supposed technology that can facilitate this, although it has never been confirmed.
>could i create a clone of myself in such naruto style that i could create and banish it and gain any skill it had earned, for instance working out or learning guitar?
No.

>>562373956
Bubbles, like those blown from a children's toy, floating away from each other in the sky, suddenly popping and dissipating into the cosmic void only to reform and do it all over again for eternity. All things are cyclical. All of this has happened before, and all of it will happen again.

>>562373971
Yes, I enjoy this.
>>
>>562375243
>Yes, but every time it's been tried it ends up terribly. The individual has evolved to die. Apoptosis a natural part of life, and occurs at every level of magnification. Death is a natural part of life, and avoiding it leads to complications like insanity, degrading ability to interface with neural technology, genetic diseases, and molecular malformations.

how long is the average life-span of an Oloroi being?
>>
Can you survive in the Earth environment without a protective suit ?
>>
>>562369294
you never answered about my question about this article
http://bit dot do/humanselfstudy
>>
>>562376383
Please answer this Question OP
>>
>>562369294
Ayy lmao
>>
Do you enjoy reading our literature and observing our other forms of art?
If so, what are your favorite books and/or other artistic creations?

Is there such a thing as "collective consciousness"?

Are you allowed to implant an idea?
If so, what is a question you would have liked to see someone ask that has not been previously brought up?

Is there an accurate means of testing intelligence, such as IQ? If so, (roughly) how much more intelligent is an average Oloroi than an average human? Do you consider yourself above or below average intelligence for an Oloroi?

Does your society function under a series of natural or artificial laws and if so, how are they upheld? Are there any eugenics?
>>
>>562375243
When I said I have a desire to know everything, I meant everything. The previous threads don't explain because you don't go into enough detail. Have alien species been able to do this, gather knowledge and understanding of everything or almost everything in a single body?
Also you did not answer my question about the Akashik Records.
>>
>>562377398
how are u able to prove that you are extraterrestrial? wait u wont provide any finite proof at all and everyone in this thread will just keep roleplaying like the huge faggots that /b/tards are
>>
>>562377449
He said before, around 800 earth years, he's around 400 years old.
>>
are there any nigger aliens

can 2 people who are total opposite create an energy which would impact on other individuals and/or nature/man made things?
>>
What was mating like for your race, when you still could.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
This is a very important question, please please answer it:

What is the distinction between living and nonliving things?

Currently there is no consensus on this, only a theory that there are several qualifications for something to be considered "living".

Are viruses living? Are prions living?

Is everything in the universe living?

Do "alternate" universes exist? If the universe possesses self-awareness, is it aware of the existence of other universes and if so do they interact?

Is the big bang theory accurate?
>>
What's the point of living if everything in this universe including your own species will be wiped out when the universe ends in 999999999999999999999999... years?
>>
Is there an alien race that really freaks you out? Physically, culturally or for whatever personal reasons?

What is your favorite earth culture if you have it, how about least favorite?
>>
Can you get feelings for humans?
>>
Where the archive thread at
>>
>>562374263
We seek to keep your planet habitable, and your ecosystem stable. We would like to guide and nurture your species to become a safe, peaceful member of the galactic community. You are a young Tier 2 species. Very few of you survive the first million years following the first step off your home world. The plan for Earth is whatever the occupants desire. However, we will stop you if you threaten to destroy the biosphere.

>>562374458
Many things can happen. Astroid collisions or enormous earthquakes or volcanoes can throw up dust and block the sun. A beam of ionizing radiation could have hit the planet. It's core could have become cold and dead and the magnetosphere collapsed, causing the surface to be sterilized by the unyielding radiation of your local star.
Earth will suffer serious environmental damage if humans continue along their current path. You will go extinct before the planet becomes truly irreparable, in which case we will terraform Earth for our own purposes.

>>562374656
You are already in contact with other species. They are out there.

>>562374828
Mindfulness, Non-violence, Peacefulness, and Love towards all living things.

>>562374836
>Why is consciousness forced into a body? Why is consciousness forced to 'live' in this universe?
It is an expression of the universe through sophisticated biological hardware. It is as necessary as everything else. If there is a single hydrogen atom, there must be an entire cosmos surrounding it filled with things like stars and life. If you wish to find an ego-satisfying purpose to life, it is to learn what part you really play in the cosmic dance and to understand and respect the true nature of all things.
>>
>>562373861
With so many sentient, detectable species around at various levels of advancement, how come no radio transmissions are detected?

I assume people discovering something far in unreachable distance would be natural development and wouldn't cause any direct problems unless the transmissions were decoded to discover something else (like knowledge about you on earth).
>>
>>562378582
What actions should we take to prevent
>Earth will suffer serious environmental damage if humans continue along their current path. You will go extinct before the planet becomes truly irreparable, in which case we will terraform Earth for our own purposes.

from occurring?
>>
If we die we turn back into the cosmos as a whole then whats the point of living? Why study us? Why have the reptiles and greys wish to harm us? To enslave us? It would make since to have done this already when we were of a primitive mindset. What is their endgame?
>>
Do you have any solutions to problems which some of us face, such as existential depression?
>>
>>562375046
Best question in this thread.
>>
>>562377398
what is an apropriate way to use cannabis? i vape it personaly

i do not smoke tobacco, maybe il roll a blunt for social smoking but usually i vape or ingest through home made edibles

can our life energy (ki) be hardnessed in a physical or visable way could you give a description of how our ki could be used in the physical existance
>>
>>562379403
Pointing out your own question. svr2T0ggm plz.
>>
Are there extra terrestrials on earth who think they are human?
>>
>>562375046
I answered this in the archived thread.
>If death is not the end then what's the point of living in suffering?
To learn that suffering is conditional, and is only the result of desire. Seriously, your Buddhist philosophy is really on the money with a lot of these questions.
> Is suicide a logical choice?
It is a choice, as logical as making a painting or a song. Suicide is a waste of everything the universe has given you.
>Would it be wise to just "restart" with killing myself?
Reincarnation as the Buddhists believe is not quite what happens. Reincarnation as the west believes does not happen at all. You would not reset anything. Your ego-body would simply be destroyed and your life energy returned to the universe.
>What's the difference in the grand scheme of cosmos if I die now by suicide or in the next 60 years with a natural death?
There is no difference. But that isn't the point. The point of life isn't to make a difference. The point of life is to experience this reality as purely as you can. Individuals across all species do this in innumerable ways, from painting to athletics to reading to flying to you name it. Living organisms that evolved to move often find themselves lethargic and depressed when they live a sedentary lifestyle.

>>562375424
WWII was a handful. We were on full alert for nearly 10 local years.
Other than that, it's refreshing seeing the cultural change the internet is effecting.

>>562376040
No.

>>562376070
http://4archive.org/b/thread/562341984

>>562376383
Quantum computing as an extremely powerful tool. It is a progression off of technology we have given you, yes. It can be sophisticated to an extremely powerful degree, but your first quantum devices are going to be relatively primitive by comparison. Our ansible technology utilizes quantum manipulation, which is a descendent technology of quantum computation.
>>
To what degree is there corruption in our governments?
What is your take on the whole NWO/illuminati/banker elite conspiracy theories?

Is the current standard model accurate, and if so, are the four fundamental forces correctly understood?
>>
>>562379403
Your id, sir.
>>
What do you think of humans?
>>
You mentioned our higher-ups do not want people to know about your existence. Has this always been the case, including in every single civilization before ours?
>>
>>562376427
Humans have been to other planets, on our ships. It is known that the Serapheme took several humans to other worlds on their ships, as well.
We do not make crop circles.

>>562376428
Information can be learned in a number of ways, but to answer your question, yes, there is a database that can accessed with the neural link.

>>562376637
We do not allow individuals to immigrate off-world. They are virtually always driven mad by the experience. The realization of being the only one of your species on an alien planet, with no true understanding of how you got there, how to leave, what to do, what to eat, is a culture shock so strong it has physiological repercussions. Additionally, individuals would be extremely prone to disease and poisons. It is simply too complicated and not worth the effort. The humans who have been taken off-world were in protective suits or contained environments, and are usually selected from government, military, or scientific groups.

>>562376842
It entirely depends on your planet-local economy. That is not my field of study, and in this regard, I can offer you virtually no useful information.

>Plenty of channels disagree with you and teach that these abilities will become more common and easier to obtain as time goes on. What is your response?
Those "channels" are a) overestimating any mind state or 'powers' they believe they have found, b) frauds, or c) factually incorrect.

>>562376985
You're all about the same. You all use currencies, you all have centralized power structures that are ruled by authority groups with monopolies on violence. It's still a pretty basic tribalistic setup.

>>562376991
We recognize where the emotions are coming from. You are ignorant of the rest of the galaxy, and contact can be stressful and scary and anger is a normal response. When one of our own is killed by another species, we do not seek revenge. That would be paying for a lost life with more life. There is no point.
>>
>>562381196
what is the probability that I sometime in the future get a qt 3.14 alien waifu?
>>
You said you have a lifespan of approximately 800 years. What is the limiting factor(s) of this?
>>
>>562379962
Actually sometimes I look at the NWO/iLLuminanti theories and they look pretty sane and necessary to actually advance.

I mean most people just need some work to do and then enough to live their life.
Smaller population with current technology would lead to more spare resources and better life standards for everyone - i imagine the 99% slaves could live better than most "free" humans today. And the 1% of capable ones would not be distracted by national, religious and poverty bullshit to actually achieve something great.
>>
I still do not understand exactly what happens after we die. Do we keep the memories of our lives when we die, or will we be completely blank slates waiting for a new body to fill, or become part of a larger consciousness for eternity never to be born again, or something else?
>>
File: lmaotest.jpg (4KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
lmaotest.jpg
4KB, 239x211px
>>562369294
When i was really young (like 4 years old) i told my mother that i came in a spaceship to this planet and then after i had a fight with other ships, i finally made it into her womb. All my life i've had the feeling that i dont belong here. What do mr Gray?
P.S. Are we going to burgur king or what?
>>
>>562381463
0.00%
>>
Thanks for the question and answer session, its been a great read.
I could honestly stay up all night and follow these threads but i must be responsible.
Hope to see more of you in the future. Have a good one.
>>
Can you answer my previous questions please >>562374865

Also,
>We do not make crop circles.
Who do them ?
>>
>>562369294
Is reality a program/computer simulation?
>>
>>562379403
Your id, sir.>>562382163
Google crop circle advertisement...
>>
>>562377280
Yes, we used to work much more closely.

Your current governments are not as friendly or as open as those of old were.

>>562377506
Yes.

>>562377525
>http://bit dot do/humanselfstudy
I will read this. I do not have the time right now.

>>562377708
>Do you enjoy reading our literature and observing our other forms of art?
I personally do not enjoy your human literature. There are those of us who do. Your art does say a lot about your species.
>Is there such a thing as "collective consciousness"?
Yes.
>Are you allowed to implant an idea?
Yes.
>If so, what is a question you would have liked to see someone ask that has not been previously brought up?
People might be curious to learn about other species that are at a technologically similar stage as humans. Additionally, the history of the Reptilian issue might be fascinating to some.
>Is there an accurate means of testing intelligence, such as IQ?
Not really. Intelligence can't really be quantified on a linear scale.
>If so, (roughly) how much more intelligent is an average Oloroi than an average human?
Using your own metric (hopefully this will be better for perspective than any other example I can give you), an average human as IQ of about 100. The typical Oloroi adult has an IQ of close to 1200. However, there is much less variation in intelligence in our population than there is in yours. Your species can produce amazingly stupid individuals, as well as people like Alexander the Great and Confucius, and Einstein.
>Do you consider yourself above or below average intelligence for an Oloroi?
I am middle aged, and there is a lot I have left to learn. I would say I am above average, but only because of my profession. I am definitely not the smartest nor most talented or capable individual I know.
>Does your society function under a series of natural or artificial laws and if so, how are they upheld?
Already answered.
>Are there any eugenics?
Yes
>>562377780
I am unfamiliar with the 'Akashik Records'.
>>
>>562381785
I think it would feel more like coming free from confined space. Like you live in your flat with having power only to change things there and then you move to big apartment in city centre with the power to improve the whole city. You'd be more focused on the whole of city and just sometimes visiting your old place for fond memories and wouldn't even mind demolishing it for the good of whole city and others.
>>
Follow up: Say I've already had several "experiences" with your kind from a very young age. If I was selected once, why?

And if I can go then, why not now... When I can comprehend far more than at 6 yrs old?
>>
Does humour exist amongst your species? If possible, could you give us an example?
>>
>>562381196
> When one of our own is killed by another species, we do not seek revenge. That would be paying for a lost life with more life. There is no point.

There is, what about justice? That killed alien just lost everything important to him, if someone killed your beloved for fun (some people simply enjoy pointless slaughter) you would do anything to avenge this pointless end. Some sort of judgement, and there is no better way of protecting your beloved than simply getting rid of the problem itself. Some beings deserve to die, just so they can't kill anyone innocent anymore.

Your perception of justice seems to be naive and imperfect. Or it evolved beyond grief over someone's death. But that's just cold and sad. Even worse than revenge/justice alternative.
>>
>>562369294
I once met a finnish guy who claimed to be a "Human Angel from Orion". What can you tell me about them? He thought people from Sirius are to Serious. What are your thoughts on this?
>>
ITT a bored fat neckbeard pretends to be an alien
>>
>>562373861
>stable population group currently alive are 4,817
>>562382587
>>562378603

Still waiting for an answer...
>>
>>562381196
>We recognize where the emotions are coming from. You are ignorant of the rest of the galaxy, and contact can be stressful and scary and anger is a normal response. When one of our own is killed by another species, we do not seek revenge. That would be paying for a lost life with more life. There is no point.

I understand what you're saying, how anger cannot spark from a lost life, but what about other actions done by humans? Think of every instance where mankind has shown hatred, all of the awful things done, all of the personal gain sought after, and all it has done to others. Not one of those instances makes you feel bad? You could have prevented many of these events and your species could have helped mankind and you nor your species has done anything to help us and, you, don't feel regret? Anger for what has happened and nobody, even those within their power to, stop it?

And not just humans but these, 'terrible acts', committed in your past--in your species past and you cannot say that they have made you wish you could have changed it? Made you wish someone else could have changed it?
>>
>>562383343
But he's a smart one this time!
>>
>>562382737
this, i think of it as "matter's mind", like you have already been millions of things, you had a good time with this guy, but now its dead and the show must go on
>>
>>562382530

I'm aware that some of them are made by humans for various reason.
But real crop-circle shows peculiar characteristics which would be really difficult, if not impossible, to fake.
http://www.bltresearch.com/plantab.php
>>
>>562382587
Tell us more about the Reptilians, what are their motives and goals?

Also, how correct is our take on physics, the expansion of our universe and maybe the big bang theory?

Sorry, got so much to ask and had to cramp the biggest ones in a bulk, might not make too much sense.
>>
Is Psykosis a real illness?
>>
What is your take on what we consider paranormal phenomena like ghosts and other "glitches"?
>>
>>562378031
Similar to yours; binary genders with one inseminating the other, who would bear the offspring.

>>562378298
>What is the distinction between living and nonliving things?
Your human criteria do a relatively decent job defining it, actually. We consider viruses and other structures of that nature to be alive as well.
Generally, matter that cannot reproduce itself in some way is not alive. A granite rock will never produce more granite. A cubic meter of water will not produce more water.
>Do "alternate" universes exist?
Yes.
>If the universe possesses self-awareness, is it aware of the existence of other universes and if so do they interact?
As far as we know, the only interaction between universes takes place in the immaterial void between universes.
>Is the big bang theory accurate?
It is close to the truth, but not absolutely perfect. There was a singularity and there is accelerating expansion.

>>562378321
The same reason one has to enjoy art, or a song, or to enjoy anything. There is more to life than numbers and things to accumulate.

>>562378337
>Is there an alien race that really freaks you out? Physically, culturally or for whatever personal reasons?
There are occasional species we come across called Universally Hostile Organisms. They typically evolve as apex predators, or as prey surviving in an extremely hostile ecosystem. The raw distrust, fear, and hatred they display towards every other species is terrifying. After millennia of trying with dozens of these species, we still can't maintain any kind of peaceful cooperation for more than a few local years. None of them have advanced beyond rudimentary technology like spears, stone walls, and animal-skin clothing.

Icelandic culture is nice because it is very non-violent and egalitarian.

>>562378406
Feelings of love and unity and brotherhood. Not sexual feelings, though. Nothing personal, but humans aren't really that attractive.
>>
>>562369294

ae l'mao
>>
>>562384179
>binary genders
die cis scum etc.

Thanks for answering by the way, it's fun.
>>
>>562377398
>The life energy cannot be used to teleport. There is a supposed technology that can facilitate this, although it has never been confirmed

in all the millions of years....never confirmed...when weve already confirmed teleportation of data...

so fake it hurts
>>
>>562369294
ayy lmao
>>
>>562372073
thats a valid question
>>
>>562384768
>implying you know the general time it would take to discover teleportation
>>562384179
Is our species advancing faster or slower than yours was at our time in technological advancements?
>>
>>562382587
>People might be curious to learn about other species
oh please, would you indulge us sir alien.
>>
>>562378603
Many are detecting communications. Your species has not had much luck, yet you've only been trying for 20 years, which is a puny amount of time.

>>562378878
You will need to completely readjust your cultural values and priorities. Nature is sacred and is to be respected. Sustainability in all things is extremely important. Maintaining genetic biodiversity is good for your planet and for you. Understand that ecosystems rely on *everything* within them, even their smallest parts, and unwittingly causing mass-extinctions across the planet is a fast way to make your ecosystem unable to support you.
You are a species that is far too short-sighted. Your planet, your species, can have an existence that stretches tens of thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands of years into the future from now. But if you poison your home planet, especially for something as artificial and selfishly stupid as 'profit', you will simply become one of the many millions of dead planets, whose people never united and wiped themselves out somewhere along the inexorable march of time.

>>562379107
>What is their endgame?
Tier 2 species are primarily concerned with territory, wealth, resources, and safety. Your planet offers several resources being tapped by the Reptilians: human glandular excretions (which can be sold for money or used as drugs), your atmosphere and water (which you are rapidly poisoning, which happens to be a turn-off for many invasive species), and your metals.
We study you because we wish to learn about and protect all life, or as much of it as we can. We do this out of love for all other forms of life in the cosmos.

>>562379143
Existential depression can be treated successfully large doses of psilocybin taken in an appropriate and respectful manner with proper set and setting.
>>
>>562384179
What is your physical form like? Could you describe it in detail?
Is there some form of intergalactic council? do you feel sadness at loss of human life?
>>
>>562384179
So anything that can reproduce itself can be considered living?
Would a robot that can replicate itself be considered living?

Also, what do you think about MBTI and enneagram theory? If you know what this is, do you have a preference for communicating with one or more type over another?
>>
>>562382587
>Using your own metric (hopefully this will be better for perspective than any other example I can give you), an average human as IQ of about 100. The typical Oloroi adult has an IQ of close to 1200.

I don't think that's possible. I mean, it depends on the test your doing, or rather, its ceiling. But I don't think any of them go that high, it usually maxes out at 145, 170, that ballpark. Mainly because it would be pointless and difficult to go beyond that.
>>
>>562384179
> Nothing personal, but humans aren't really that attractive.

Said hairless, skinny Gray. How long ago your species lost body hair? Don't you miss to gave stylish goatees and long, fabulous hairs? Just for the sake of having them, unless you've evolved beyond "being cool" and you're all clones with a small personality differences.

By the way, you had a porn websites in your ancient history... right?
>>
>>562385534
Didn't know David icke browsed /b/
>>
>>562385534
How large would you say?
For an individual of about 150lbs, would 5 grams of dry psilocybin mushrooms be sufficient? Would a dose too large have detrimental effects?

Also, thank you for your responses. There is of course an almost 100% probability that this is fiction created purely for entertainment but regardless thank you for keeping us entertained.
>>
File: Galaxy God3.jpg (2MB, 1944x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Galaxy God3.jpg
2MB, 1944x1080px
>>562385534
what are the spirits that are contacted on a DMT trip? is it really you being rejoined to the universal consciousness for a moment? (even though it feels like an eternity)
How would I make contact with a non-hostile alien species?
>>
>>562384179
>Similar to yours; binary genders with one inseminating the other, who would bear the offspring.

does your species conceive a child through arousal? Would you cease to repopulate without a driving force? Or do you know of the importance of reproduction and therefore partake in the act simply to produce offspring?

in other words: is sex also used for enjoyment as well as to reproduce?
>>
I wanted to ask u one thing ... never talked about it but a year ago i think i saw one of u or an reptile (i think it had a more reptilian shape) observing me ... i only saw the siluette of it but it definately made a big movement when i looked at the direction where it was ... it would be really nice if u could tell me if my family or myself are in danger ...
>>
okay.. I give up. You sir (extraterrestrial or what) if you are Terence Mckenna in another dimension writing this i can not grasp the idea of how smart you are. I feel like all you say, is what's been on my mind the last 6 months. I hope your mission succeeds WHATEVER it is, i don't believe you are here for shits and giggles, but you actually have a message.

I cannot even believe i am writing this, my IQ is higher than 140 and i should think of this as a neck beard faggot trying to be someone, but yet again. Your answers are just perfect. which makes me doubt my intellect. geez.. thanks i think?
>>
If we are threatend to go extinct, will you ty and prevent it? If so, how?
>Extinction by other species
>Meteor
>Improper ways of handling our natural resourse
>>
>>562379707
>what is an apropriate way to use cannabis? i vape it personally
Respectfully. If you are always smoking it, or always need it, you are abusing it and clouding your mind. If your tolerance is so high that you need to smoke to get "back to baseline", then it cannot play with you as it naturally should, and you are using it disrespectfully.
>can our life energy (ki) be hardnessed in a physical or visable way could you give a description of how our ki could be used in the physical existence
Meditation will open all the doors humans are physiologically, neurologically, and technologically capable of opening in this field. Only extremely advanced trans-dimensional technology can use thought to manipulate space itself in such ways.

>>562379752
No.

>>562379962
Your governments are extremely corrupt. In the west, they have stopped hiding it. Most people are too pacified, too politically sold-out, or too ignorant to realize it though. The few that do are labelled conspiracy theorists and nut jobs and disregarded. It's a cycle of self-imposed ignorance that allows the corruption to continue. Those theories hold validity in that banking cartels, powerful families, and ancient brotherhoods hold the true strings of power in the world.

It is accurate, but you have a lot more to learn about all four forces.

>>562380383
I find you fascinating and interesting.

>>562380698
No. Before 1,500 years ago, governments and leaders were relatively open to us, and accepted us in rituals and communications. Today, we are a security liability that they do not know how to handle, and are kept very discrete.

>>562381463
0.00%
>>
Which science-fiction series or movies have you watched and which one was your favourite? Also have you played any video games and do you like them?
>>
>>562386937
>Your governments are extremely corrupt. In the west, they have stopped hiding it. Most people are too pacified, too politically sold-out, or too ignorant to realize it though. The few that do are labelled conspiracy theorists and nut jobs and disregarded. It's a cycle of self-imposed ignorance that allows the corruption to continue. Those theories hold validity in that banking cartels, powerful families, and ancient brotherhoods hold the true strings of power in the world.

If this is so, what course of action would you recommend we take to regain popular control of our planet? Will a peaceful attempt at revolution be successful? Will a violent coupe be necessary?
>>
>>562386937
> 0.00%

Intergalactically BURN. So your sense of humour is not as distant as I expected.
>>
Why can I talk to aliens without them being around. One is named chow. I'm friends with an alien names chow. He speaks to me.
>>
>>562386937
>0.00%
that number has to be rounded down. is it even possible to be 100% certain of something?
>>
>>562386937
can you please give me some information on the best and most efficient way to start learning to meditate.

and any other information concerning enlightentment and controlling and strengthening my inner ki
>>
>>562388070
it's bedtime butters!
>>
Do you reveal this information for educational purposes or because you find interacting with humans amusing?
Do others of your kind do the same?
Do you or others of your kind do this on other destinations on the internet?
>>
>>562381510
Our bodies simply break down after that time period. It is a similar process that happens in humans, with the caps to the DNA being worn away and the DNA itself being damaged with every subsequent replication. No living thing is meant to go on forever. Some species, like some of your Earth trees and lobsters, can live for thousands and thousands of years, but not truly forever.

>>562381785
>become part of a larger consciousness for eternity
This is the closest thing you said that resembles the truth. Consciousness is life, and it's all around you. You are nature, just as much as nature is you. Your physical body provides a supposed separation between you and the natural world, but it is just a bridge through which matter flows.

>>562382508
No.

>>562382850
You must have met whichever criteria they were looking for. Sometimes they do studies on children. Not everyone becomes a lifetime study participant because it happened to them once when they were young. If you even remember it, they didn't give you proper doses of medication or apply the neural technology effectively.

>>562382869
Yes, humor exists, but it is more philosophical than anything. We've explained it to humans before, and most don't understand or don't get it.

Here's a common joke, "When the sun sets, do the planets cry?". I couldn't hope to explain it to you in a way that will make you understand why it's funny to us. It's just that the situational predicament the planet's find themselves in inducing a sad response is an imagined fear derived from ignorance of where the sun goes. It can be applied to a lot of young races, and generally reflects their behavior regarding information they don't really understand.
>>
how do you orgasm?
>>
Is the human race going through a spiritual awakening?
>>
>>562388604
that is funny, but perhaps even more insightful.
>>
If we are the universe experiencing itself, are we all essentially lonely? all one - alone
>>
>>562369294
What do you look like? Can you post a picture from the internet that looks like you?
>>
Using your space travel technology, wether it's a warp drive or any FTL tech, how long does it take you to go from Earth to say Saturn? or from Earth to Alpha Centauri?
>>
>>562383021
>Some beings deserve to die, just so they can't kill anyone innocent anymore.
This is subjective. If these beings were given different lifestyles growing up, it is entirely possible they wouldn't act this way. The appropriate response is to fix the society so that it doesn't produce individuals like this. You can't fight the symptoms and say you're stopping the cause.
>Your perception of justice seems to be naive and imperfect.
Is your perception of justice to kill those who have killed others? Does death pay for life? Will getting the emotional satisfaction of revenge bring back your loved one? This only leads to a destructive circle of violence, hatred, and fear. This mentality of justice and vengeance at all costs is common among low Tier 2 species, and is not evolutionary baggage you will want to carry with you into the far future.

>>562383210
He was probably messing around with you.

>>562383612
Answered.

>>562383665
>Not one of those instances makes you feel bad? You could have prevented many of these events and your species could have helped mankind and you nor your species has done anything to help us and, you, don't feel regret? Anger for what has happened and nobody, even those within their power to, stop it?
We are not god. It is not our job to police every one of you and make sure no one ever does bad. It is your species responsibility and yours alone to make yourselves into peaceful, successful, advanced creatures.
We have made mistakes in our past, and we are sad about them, but we do not wish to change them. We understand that doing so would fundamentally change who we are today. If you see what I am saying, and believe that life can be made to be perfect and enjoyable and comfortable all of the time, you are misunderstanding. To live healthfully, mindfully, and peacefully, you must experience the bad, the sad, the negative, the destruction. You cannot have the good times, the constructive and the positive, without this.
>>
do you eat other species from your own planet?
>>
Is there ever not an experience?
What happens after the death of this universe?

Is it possible to communicate with loved ones passed away?

What are your races culture and traditions?

Did you have a system such as capitalism in your early stages, what system worked the best?
>>
What is your political and economical system ?

What is your favourite country and favourite historical event ?

Who are the authors of crop circles ?
>>
>>562389914
oh yeah, this;

Is the consumption of animal flesh or byproducts morally acceptable?

Are vegetarians and/or vegans morally responsible or misled?
>>
Can you tell us a formula or scientific equation that could help us advance?
>>
>>562389842
Whats the by far the biggest misteak or improper act you guys have done?
>>
Is Obama a reptilian in disguise/heavily influenced by them? Are his policies doing more good or harm for the U.S./world in general?
>>
if i put bread in a toaster and toast it to my optimum personal preference is it perfectly toasted bread or perfectly toasted toast?
>>
hey
Is there anyway i can work directly/indirectly for your kind? I want to help with your agenda and i also want to learn more about everything.

if this was answered in an archive, please link
>>
>>562369294
What can you tell me about "Pineal Gland"

What can you tell me about Jehova, Ywhw, Rab, Hû?
>>
>>562391110
toasted bread
toasted toast would be toasted bread that's toasted again
toasting in an epic bread, anonigan
>>
>>562384074
Often simple misunderstanding or misidentification of something. The "supernatural" is not involved.

>>562383874
The Reptilians are from a system roughly 60 light years away from Earth. They tried to invade and take over the planet several thousand years ago, but we stopped them. Currently, they engage in negotiation with several governments for human farming rights in exchange for technology. They farm humans for their glandular excretions, and use some of their stock for genetic and chemical experimentation. Whenever an individual is taken and used for these experiments, they are said to have "run away from their life" or to have committed suicide in some way that destroys their body.

>>562384768
I didn't say teleportation is impossible. I said it can't be done through life energy. It can be done with electromagnetic energy. There is a supposed technology that can utilize life energy for virtual intergalactic teleportation. However, it has never been found or confirmed. It's really just a legend, a myth.

>>562385361
We were in your current state so long ago, our historical archives has very little surviving data. We were physiologically different, having evolved significantly since then, and I believe we had slower innovation. Primarily because we didn't have more advanced aliens giving us technology from time to time.

>>562385502
Ask me something specific about them.

>>562385684
I have already described our physical appearance.
There is a council of representatives of Tier 3 species, yes.
We feel sad that human lives are often wasted, yes.

>>562385703
>Would a robot that can replicate itself be considered living?
No. Robots are unique in that they are the replications of life, made by life, out of nonliving components. They are not life because they we're physically made. Living things are grown.

>Also, what do you think about MBTI and enneagram theory?
I am unfamiliar with these things.
>>
>>562392058
>Primarily because we didn't have more advanced aliens giving us technology from time to time.

This is humorous
At least by our standards
>>
can you confirm wether this website is a hoax or real?
http://www.andromedacouncil.com/
>>
>>562392058
Is there any way to defend oneself from reptilians?
Are all members of their military faction hostile?
Are any human factions engaging in war with the reptilians and would an organized resistance be possible to defeat the reptilian threat while dually accomplishing the goal of unifying the world?
>>
I would also like to know your opinions on veganism, as I am vegan, please give your moral opinion and opinion based on human health
>>
>>562387704
I just want to say.. i'm no alien.. and i'm no hippy. but violence is literally pointless in all aspects. Even i know that much. the fact that you would even ask if a violent over ruling is necessary is probably why they didnt answer your question.
>>
>>562385776
It was for a sense of scale. I mentioned how you cannot really linearly compare intelligences; it's more nuanced than that. The number ratio is just supposed to give people a workable estimate that they can visualize in their mind to some degree.

>>562385849
>Porn websites
Yes, definitely.

>>562386192
>For an individual of about 150lbs, would 5 grams of dry psilocybin mushrooms be sufficient? That would be an extremely high dose that only experienced psychonauts would consider doing. If you are 150 pounds, I would consider doing 3 grams to start.
>Would a dose too large have detrimental effects?
You aren't going to OD or die, but you might have a terrifying experience if you take too much and can't handle it.

>>562386671
>what are the spirits that are contacted on a DMT trip? is it really you being rejoined to the universal consciousness for a moment? (even though it feels like an eternity)
Yes. Dimethyltryptamine is a consciousness-catalyzing biotechnology. The DMT spirits are well-described in human terms by Terence McKenna.
>How would I make contact with a non-hostile alien species?
Be politely and friendly.

>>562386675
>Or do you know of the importance of reproduction and therefore partake in the act simply to produce offspring?
This. We greatly love our offspring, though. Our descendants who are formed with some of our genetic material bring joy to our lives. Sexual urges are discrete and easily ignorable now.

>>562386853
Thank you, human. Your appreciation is appreciated.
>>
>>562392058
>Ask me something specific about them.
are there any physically similar to us? tell me about the one that look like polarbears.
>>
>>562392058
Are the humans taken to be farmed simply killed, or are they kept, like cattle? How many are taken/held? Are some people more likely to be taken/how is it decided?
>>
>>562393691
>I guess that makes sense and I myself prefer peaceful methods of reconciliation but if corruption is truly as widespread as some sources claim it is it is quite possible that a violent deposition of the powers-that-be would be more beneficial to the human race in the long term. Of course, I would never advocate for such a thing, I was merely asking the question.
>>
This is very interesting.

What can you tell me about the Astral Realm? Is it real?

How can I make contact with some of you? To just talk directly or whatever, is it possible?

do you have any native language? And of the languages of earth do you know how to speak more of them besides english? like spanish?
>>
>>562386921
If humanity experiences an extinction event, we will interfere if the biosphere is in danger (in the case of an asteroid or a nuclear holocaust). We will not save you if you poison your planet and kill yourselves with your pollution. By the time that kills you, your planet should still be reparable. We will then terraform it for ourselves. This is only because if you do not have the collective intelligence or will to maintain your own planet, you will not be able to maintain other planets, and are not evolutionarily fit to expand into space. There are enormous repercussions to coddling a species, and allowing it to spread when it is not ready.

>>562387704
Saying as all of your "peaceful" routes are being co-opted by the corrupt system, I unfortunately do not see many other options outside of a violent resistance. If there were to be some kind of large scale, sudden transition to an alternate currency, the dollar would collapse and would take a lot of the corruption along with it.

>>562388276
Look up Alan Watts guided meditation on the video site. It's very simple:
>Sit quietly, eyes closed
>Listen to sounds, but do not label them in your mind
>Simply enjoy the sound vibrating through your ears
>Try to clear your mind; if a thought appears, do not force it out, instead, watch it go by and disappear, like the tone of gone slowly fading away
>Breathe out through your mouth like an iron ball is slowly falling through you
>Breathe in naturally, with your bodies reflexes
>Perform the holy Ohm, or engage in rhythmic chanting if it helps
>Do not make it more complicated than it is. Meditation is very simple.

>>562388516
Educational purposes. The manner and structure of your questions and responses teaches us a lot. Humans are fun to interact with. We have done similar things like this on various sites across the internet.

>>562388681
We can have one on command/at will.

>>562389250
I wouldn't know, I'm not a human. Are you?
>>
File: Soviet as Funk.webm (2MB, 1280x720px)
Soviet as Funk.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>562393793
If there's one piece of advice you could give to our species- aside from what you have already preached of non-violence, what would it be?
>>
>>562376368
>All intents and purposes
not >all intensive purposes
this guys the real deal guys....
>>
>>562395369
Have you ever met any human you thought was really smart?
>>
What is the closest planet to ours with intelligent life that you know of?
>>
>>562395369
>If there were to be some kind of large scale, sudden transition to an alternate currency, the dollar would collapse and would take a lot of the corruption along with it.

Would a cryptocurrency like the Bitcoin work to that end?
>>
Would you advise for or against choosing a career in the armed forces? Specifically that of the United States?
>>
>>562369294
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>562389665
I don't know about you, but when I see my reflection in every form of nature, I certainly don't feel lonely.

>>562389840
We can travel from Earth to Saturn in several seconds. We can travel from Earth to Alpha Centauri in several days.

>>562390265
>Is there ever not an experience?
No.
>Is it possible to communicate with loved ones passed away?
Not as you mean, no.
>What are your races culture and traditions?
It has changed wildly over our history. Today, our surviving people are relatively homogenous; we value mindfulness, truth, groundedness, humility, and patience.
>Did you have a system such as capitalism in your early stages, what system worked the best?
We have utilized capitalist-like systems before. Systems differ in their effectiveness depending on which species is utilizing them and how. Not all systems are constructed effectively. Decentralization, privacy, and individual freedom are important factors in every successful society. Unless you're species is a swarm consciousness, in which case the hive-mind mentality is totally the way to go.

>>562390389
Already answered.

>>562390690
We have given several to your scientists.

>>562390920
We once exterminated an entire peoples by bathing their planet in ionizing radiation. They were an extremely aggressive swarm species that posed a massive threat to the nearby systems. Only after we culled them did we realize we had acted prematurely. The details are lost to time and politics, but let's just say that their motives were misunderstood.

>>562391045
Obama is not a Reptilian. His policies are not good for the world. The U.S. has been a destructive agent in the world stage for several decades now.

>>562391110
It is perfectly toasted bread. It would be toasted toast only if you put the toast back into the toaster and toasted it again. Untoasted toast, or pre-toast, is called bread.

>>562391283
You will only realistically work for us through some government science project.
>>
>>562395369
>We will not save you if you poison your planet and kill yourselves with your pollution.

What about those who tend to make earth a better place? Who do their best. Do they deserve to die because of someone elses actions?
>>
Are there creatures living at the bottom of the sea where there is no light? If so, what are they like?

Also, thanks for taking your time to answer all the questions!
>>
>>562369294
How do i find the other archived thread? do you have a link?
also what browser do you use?
>>
>>562388604
not sure if i even want to know the answer to this, but does sleep paralysis have anything to do with abductions?
>>
Could you describe the lifeforms in your world? I know our biodiversity is inmense but I'd love to know what kind of lifeforms might exist elsewhere.
>>
Is there such a thing as "true love" and "soulmates"?
>>
File: rolling_coal.jpg (43KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
rolling_coal.jpg
43KB, 1024x575px
What is your opinion on "coal rollers", rednecks who modify their trucks to blow black smoke in protest of environmentalists?
>>
Apologies if you have already answered this but:
>How do you greet within your species?
Do you have handshakes? Hugs? Any form of physical contact? An alternative to "Hello" and "Goodbye"? Is phyiscal contact considered intimate or emotional in any way?

Thank you.
>>
>>562396796
but once it pops out of the toaster it ceases to be bread and becomes toast? why can't it perfectly toasted toast?
>>
>>562369294
Are there equivalents of niggers/religions on your planet?
>>
ayyy lmao?
>>
>>562393340
You can defend yourself from them individually with firearms. They are mortal, they do not have perfect armor, and your current weapons can kill them. However, if they *wanted* to kill you specifically, there would be nothing you could do to stop them. Your militaries to occasionally engage the reptilians. There has been an increase in assaults in the last three decades, stemming from the event at DULCE base in 1979.

>>562393807
I answered this. There are many other biped species with arm and leg-like appendages, as well as sensory appendages that you would recognize as a head with some kind of face.

>>562393850
Most are kept like cattle and their glandular excretions are farmed. Some are used for experiments, others are used sexually, tortured, and/or eaten by the Reptilians. DULCE base contains a human population of approximately 12,000: 2,000 humans working on the upper levels as paper-pushers, scientists, security, etc. and the other 10,000 are kept in the bottom floors in the experimentation halls and the farming pens. The Reptilians have their own criteria and demands when it comes to prisoners. I do not know what they are.

>>562395054
I have answered all of these.

>>562395396
Prioritize your scientists and your mothers as your cultural heroes, not your warriors or your movie stars.

>>562395675
Yes. I briefly talked about this. Alexander the Great was a remarkable human being to work with. I didn't do so directly, but that's what I've heard.

>>562396306
Yes. Bitcoin is fills this role very well.

>>562396214
There is an intelligent species on a planet orbiting a star approximately 20 light years away from you. They are a Tier 1 species.

>>562396574
Yes, I would advise against this.
>>
why can't you help us over throw corrupted governments and leaders? There's a lot of good people and they deserve better than this.
>>
Do you appreciate things like mathematical beauty, for example Euler's identity?
( e^(i*pi)+1=0 )
>>
>>562369294

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>562396796
Do you believe earth can become an all around peaceful race?
>>
File: PicsArt_1407658971300.jpg (520KB, 1000x547px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_1407658971300.jpg
520KB, 1000x547px
What does "ayy lmao" have to do with your kind?
>>
because of the uniformity in the universe and repetitive nature of the natural world are other alien species similar to humans or just similar in general? I would assume evolution from the same building blocks of life would tend to lead to similar beings. Also, are any animals the same in other alien civilizations? For instance, are there things similar to domesticated dogs on earth somewhere else in the universe?
>>
>>562371842
> synthetic body has it's advantages and it's disadvantages
> it's
> it is advantages
> higher intelligence
> inb4 English is my second language
>>
Do you think there are too many humans on the planet? Like we are too many and we continue to reproduce, and the planet will no longer be able to handle that many peope?
>>
are aliums real?
>>
>>562398276
Can you please answer my questions about "Pineal Gland" and those names I gave you?
>>
>>562398276
what do you think about the ayy lmao meme?
>>
>>562398276
What are the chances of a WWIII in the next 5 years? and what in your own opinion would be the best country to live in, in the near future?
>>
>>562398884
does the apostrophe here not imply possession? not being sarcastic i really can't remember and too lazy to google.
>>
>>562398276
>Prioritize your scientists and your mothers as your cultural heroes, not your warriors or your movie stars.

thanks,
this thread was great, you being human or not.
I will take my leave now, but one more question.
What is your name?
>>
>>562369294
ayy lmao
>>
>>562369294
why aren't you helping us, do you enjoy watching our species slowly but surely destroy itself?

Its inevitable, we clearly don't have the minds to fix our current state, we're literally suffering down here, just bathe our planet in that radiation of yours and end it already.
>>
>>562398276
are there any humanoid species as in related somehow to humans?
>>
>>562396902
If your species commits slow suicide, it is evidence that not even hundreds of years of slowly destroying yourselves can convince you of your own wrongdoing. If this is the case, evolution has not selected you to spread throughout space. A culture that cannot save itself will only cause damage and destruction and waste if it expands. There is strong historical precedent for this.

>>562397046

>>562397079
No.

>>562397780
Not literally. You can find another organism whom you deeply love for your whole life, but there isn't some kind of cosmic matchmaking going on.

>>562397662
This is an enormous question. I don't even know where to start.

>>562397848
Ignorant, short-sighted, ego-addicted people.

>>562397874
Yes. We have audible words and physical gestures for many things.

>>562397962
You would likely have to lower the heat for both toastings, so that the second toasting doesn't toast the toast as much as it would if you fully toasted the bread during the first toasting. If you feel the need to toast your toast, in order to maximize pleasure, you must carefully calibrate your toasting intensity each time to find an appropriate toasting intensity/toasting frequency ratio for perfectly toasted toast.
>>
Hello!
Are there any things that humans do better than aliens? (feel emotionally, music, etc..) Other than that, are there any notable humans comparable to Einstein as you were saying earlier living in this day and age?
>>
would regular people i know and talk to be reptilians or are they mostly people of higher importance?
>>
how is disability viewed in your society? does it even exist? how do you view disability in regards to human life?
>>
>>562399273
No. The apostrophe implies contraction of "it is". Possessive pronouns don't have an apostrophe such as its or hers.
>>
do you listen to music? what's your favorite earth music, and what specifically, do you think of electronic music?
>>
What Do you know about MK ultra?
>>
>>562399607
Please give us examples.
>>
>>562399607
Well, could you please describe some of your most remarkable creatures like a couple of your apex predators?
>>
>>562399227
could you answer this please OP this question is killing me
>>
>>562399607
wow, do you feel like you ever have the urge to try out toast?
>>
Why did the reptilian traded technologies in exchange for humans ? They don't need the consent of governments to abduct people, do they ?
>>
>>562369294
If you're some alien guy then why does answering questions repeatedly slow you down, shouldn't you have some sort of alien tech that prevents you from slowing down? shouldn't you be able to answer people with your thoughts? and another thing, why are you on 4chan? shouldn't you be overthrowing Earth?
>>
Dragon dildos?
>>
>>562382587
How did the reptilians get here?
and why are they operating between humans?
what is their goal?
>>
>>562398280
Not saying I disagree with you, but if you deserve better, you would take it for yourselves. If you *deserved* it, you wouldn't rely on others to give it to you, would you? Another lesson your species needs to learn is personal responsibility.

>>562398520
I believe humans have the capacity within them to become a peaceful, unified people and spread to the stars, yes.

>>562398743
Life is somewhat similar. This is because, despite whatever conditions early life may arise from, competition pressures and environmental interaction are fundamentally similar. For example, many species have two eyes because this provides binocular vision. Many species have arm and leg like structures; fractal appendages that break into small structures along their length to better manipulate the surrounding environment.

>>562398969
You are living inharmoniously with nature.

>>562399109
The pineal gland is a part of the human brain responsible for sleep-wake cycles and growth during puberty. Consuming too much fluoride can lead to it's calcification, which affects your waking mental state. Forced fluoridation of public water supplies is tantamount to unnecessary and non-consensual medication of the population. Many European countries recognize this. It is not so common the the U.S.

I do not recognize the other names you listed.

>>562399227
In the next 20 years, it is likely. I would suggest moving to a country or an area that will see little conflict.

>>562399398
We are helping you. Slowly, and patiently. There is hope. You mustn't give up. We haven't given up on you for 12,500 years. You'd give up on his within one lifetime?
>>
>>562369294

What do you think about nationalism/patriotism?

Did the ancient Babylon, Egypt, the Mayans or any other antic civilization have any connections to you guys and if yes how? /Is there a reason why they build all these pyramids ?
>>
ayy lmao
>>
Are there any interspecies romantic relationships between humans and other intelligent species that you are aware of? Human-reptilian for example? Could reptilians even look attractive at all to humans? And are there any alien species that look very similar to humans?
>>
>>562399607
Is the energy lost to entropy the energy keeping things in a concious existence... if that makes sense...
For instance. when fire burns, it losses a small portion of it's mass, even if you were to capture every little bit of it's exhaust and refuse... When you die... your energy leaves your body. energy is constantly recycled, and is never terminated... so is the energy labeled as "disappearing to entropy" really just moving through a way we can't monitor it... and constantly building up and being released?
Like.. a scientific way to explain reincarination.
The enrgy it takes to put and keep conciousness in a body must come, and go, from somewhere.
>>
Please elaborate more on the toast.
>>
>>562400619
>Consuming too much fluoride can lead to it's calcification, which affects your waking mental state. Forced fluoridation of public water supplies is tantamount to unnecessary and non-consensual medication of the population.

Would you then recommend investing in a reverse-osmosis filtering machine or a similar device?
>>
>>562400619
Does your race have some type of deal with the government keeping your race from revealing themselves?
>>
Also, do you foresee all viral disease being treatable within 20 years?
>>
>>562398520
Didn't know earth was a race
>>
what is a neat experiment/experience/activity right here right now in my house home alone?
>>
File: Castle_Bravo_005.jpg (140KB, 1280x724px) Image search: [Google]
Castle_Bravo_005.jpg
140KB, 1280x724px
Are nukes a common thing to be developed by civilizations barley out of their industrial revolution? Also, why haven't we explored our solar system since 40 years ago?
>>
>>562401908
>implying we haven't sent probes everywhere
>implying New Horizons won't arrive on fucking Pluto next year
>>
>>562400619
DO YOU KNOW?!

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DANCE?
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 599x563px
>>562369294
>all these faggots falling for this
Take this shit to /x/. Why would you come to 4chan to tell people this?
>>
>>562400619
are Supercomputers like Watson or all the combined computing power of a datacenter even comparable to a simple Electronic device IE a Phone or a personal computer that your people use daily?
>>
File: earthrise.jpg (141KB, 1024x919px) Image search: [Google]
earthrise.jpg
141KB, 1024x919px
>>562402034
It's just not the same using robots.
>>
>>562400619
How come you speak English? Do you know any other human languages?
>>
Are there any alien bases on the far side of the moon? If yes, which race(s) are they?

Where is the reptilian base on Earth located?
>>
Ok guys, i think we need to take our time and thank Mr.Alien for talking to us.
Him talking to us is like us talking to a newborn, crackhead nigger baby with severe birth defects...

>If you dont post "Thanks Mr.Alien" your mom will be analy probed and so will you
>>
>>562402180
hey pal, even if it's not an alien at least they're smart enough to explain toast in ways you wouldn't even comprehend. take a seat and be enlightened, toast is love. toast is all
>>
What are your thoughts on bisexuality, asexuality, and homosexuality?
>>
Do you think the "New world order" is something serious ?
Is it something we should try to stop ?

What is your opinion on GMO ?
>>
>>562400619
Are there a lot more elements to be found in the universe? or have we found the majority of them?
>>
>>562401740
Fuck off obviously the op knew what I was talking about
>>
>>562385534
What tier is your species?
and what is the highest tier, can you describe the highest tier?
>>
OP will you come back to /b/ another time?
I would love to hear more from you
>>
Speaking as an United States Citizen. If our government is corrupt, why haven't you stopped it. You've said multiple times that your species have been aiding our government. If it is corrupt why continue to give us aid?

Speaking as a citizen.. I would rather the people be given the help to get our government where it needs to be. In order to get our species moving in the right direction your hivemind consciousness we first need to get all of our countries governments working synonymously correct?

If so.. How? You must have had experience with this situation before with other species. I understand taking personal responsibility I see the error in our ways.. I just need to know how to fix it.
>>
>>562403646
The periodic table would top out at about element number 137 -- or the inverse of the fine structure constant. Any higher than 137, and the atom's electrons would be orbiting at greater than the speed of light. The periodic table may top out at a lower number, though -- for other technical reasons. Google that shit if you want to know more.
>>
??????????????
???????????O??
?AYY?LMAO??A??
?Y?????Y???M??
?Y?????Y???L???
???????????????
?L?????L????Y???
?M????M????Y???
?A????AYY?LMAO?
?O????O????????
???????????????
>>
>>562405016
but don't forget that electrons don't actually orbit around the nucleus. it's just a possibility that you find them at a specific time and position - a probability distribution
>sauce: physixfag
>>
>>562405517
so then they can exist but will decay as soon as you try to determine their properties
>>
The second I catch up and the threads dead :/
>>
>>562369294
ayy lmao
>>
What do you think of human miscegenation? Is it good, bad, not matter?
>>
Is the Encephalization quotient a more or less accurate way of measuring mental capability in some way?
If so, what is yours?
>>
Thread ded
>>
Mr. Alien, if you were to look up what the SCP files were, could you tell me if those thingies on the site's files are remotely existent? please? My main question though is, If the SCP files are true, What happen if SCP-096 escape and is caught by non-authorized personnel?
>>
ayyyyyyy lmaaaoo
>>
>>562369294
Why there are no magnetic monopoles?
>>
do you watch anime?

can you feel like we do? Ex, anger, happines, etc, or you are a pure logic machine
>>
>>562400619
Does your species have an equivalent to lifting weights to make gainz
>>
is someone going to archive this thread?
>>
>>562408049
also, is the big bang theory accurate?
>>
is our alien friend kill?

:(
>>
>>562409543
dont tell me he left...
>>
OP if you're still here,
in a previous thread you referred to someone by the name Valiant-4.
Upon searching this string, I only found results for "Valiant Thor"
Can you please explain the discrepancy?
>>
>>562409867
maybe hes making one last big ass reply
>>
>>562409543
Aww lmao...
>>
>>562410263
he better be!
i fucking love the thread, amazing read!
>>
>>562410772
yeah ive been reading both threads for over 2 hours now
>>
>>562411034
This thread and the other one kept me up till 3:22AM
too bad i am not smart enough to come up with good questions, thank god others do!
>>
is it true you can stretch space-time infinetly?

what's inside of a black hole? singularity?
If so, that means each black hole can be a universe
>>
I gotta say, this is most likely a neckbeard. However, the fact that I have to say "most likely" is a testament to the absolute stroke of genius this poster is offering. His posts are so believable that I find it possible there's a chance of that being true.

Truly fantastic work OP, I hope you continue these threads for as long as possible.
>>
Welp, if thread is kill here are all the archives I could find.
Save them if you want folks...
Most likely this is the work of a very imaginative individual, but in the case that this is real, it should be preserved.
http://4archive.org/b/res/561088484#p561089447
http://4archive.org/b/res/561457872
http://4archive.org/b/res/562341984
http://4archive.org/b/res/561088484#p561103961
http://4archive.org/b/thread/562369294
>>
>>562411805
agreed
>>
Anyone know a good place to live thats likely to see less conflict? What the ayy lmao op has said is true. Conflict is coming, the world is in a giant cultural melting pot and its going to spill over soon enough.
>>
>>562411836
Thanks anon
*brofist*
Thread posts: 300
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.