[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ what is the meanest thing a girl has ever said to you?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 47

File: miley-topless-vogue-germany.jpg (402KB, 599x667px) Image search: [Google]
miley-topless-vogue-germany.jpg
402KB, 599x667px
/b/ what is the meanest thing a girl has ever said to you?
>>
>>559178830
I love you
>>
>>559178830
"I'm pregnant. I want to keep it, but I don't want it to be with you."
>>
>>559178830
"Why is your brother attractive but you're so ugly?"
>>
>>559178830
Is this normal?
Yep I'm pretty average, why?
I just seems quite short.
(my dick)
>>
File: Graduation.jpg (57KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Graduation.jpg
57KB, 720x540px
"My borther fucks better than you."
>>
>>559180705
IT just seems quite short.
Fuck
>>
"Your mom and dad is bigger"
>>
>>559178830

"I forgave you for getting raped, you're being an asshole if you won't forgive me for cheating on you."
>>
I only like your dick.
>>
these people obviously never talked to me
>>
File: feel or no feel.jpg (80KB, 505x500px) Image search: [Google]
feel or no feel.jpg
80KB, 505x500px
"I never really loved you anyway" after moving across the country for a girl hurt like hell
>>
>>559178830
When I had cancer a girl I knew told me she hoped I'd die.
>>
File: LindzandTyler.jpg (58KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
LindzandTyler.jpg
58KB, 720x540px
>>559180889
Then she said, "And he cums twice as much, too."
>>
>>559178830
"That was quick."
>>
File: Nigger Bred.jpg (65KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
Nigger Bred.jpg
65KB, 604x453px
>>559181480
then, "I think the baby is his."
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>grade 6
>friend bet me money that i wouldn't ask the girl next to me to be gf
>4/10 girl, but 5 dollars is 5 dollars
>"Hey do you want to go out with me"
>EWWW!! NO
>everyone in class turn around and looks at us
>my friend didn't give me any money because he said we didnt shake on it
>mfw
>>
lol, what would i be talking to girls for?
>>
I don't miss you

that fucked me up
>>
>>559178830
We can't have sex anymore, you're dick is too small.

Teh fuck?
>>
Another one.

"I'll give you a surprise picture later tonight ;)". Four hours later sends me a picture of a wrapped present clip art.

"Lol I love messing with you."
>>
>>559181752
You're friend sounds like a little asshole.
>>
"sorry fucker" she's in a remedial school for losers now
B^)
>>
"You're a fucking arsehole, Anon"
>>
I found someone now, you should do the same. .......bitch.
>>
>>559181142
god damn that's awful
>>
>>559181752
I had a girl date me because her friend was paying her money to. It was like a quarter every ten minutes or some bullshit.

Not that I have a scholarship things are a bit different strangely :/
>>
"He raped me" she lied in court.

I won though. But those words still echo in my head 2.5 years later.

havnt slept with a girl since
>>
>>559182596
*Now
>>
"You don't mean anything to me, I don't want you in my life anymore."

She said that when I found out she was with another guy for a few months before she broke up with me.
>>
Your sister is pretty, I want you to stay away from her.
>>
>>559178830

>"Hey, would you like to go out sometimes?"
>"No anon, you look like wet dog."
>"Why would you even ask me that, you know you're too ugly."

Still gives me feelings of panic every time I think about it.
>>
>>559182545

I probably have a different ID because I left thread and rejoined, but yeah. Shit was absolutely fucked. I'm very happy with another girl now, but thinking about it still feels rough as fuck.
>>
>>559179616
/thread
>>
>>559181804
Your post reminded me of something. After typing this I realise it isn't even similar but I already typed it.

>In love (long distance, different countries, but I felt she was worth it) with a qt grill.
>Roughly two years have gone by, things not going as well as at first.
>I've fucked up.
>She's fucked up.
>I strongly feel I've fucked up most.
>Depression, anxiety, hate myself for my treatment of her.
>Still deeply in love, talk every day.
>Have to stop talking most days, feel I'm just annoying her and let her be.
>Try again next day, repeat.
>About three months ago went a week or so without speaking.
>Try again to keep contact, she forgets she's talking to me.
>Message next day "Oh my God I'm so sorry I was playing GTA!"
>"It's okay" and keep trying to just have normal conversation.
>She forgets me again.
>"I'm so sorry Anon it happened again"
>"It's okay."
>Again.
>"I really don't mean to do this to you"
>"It's okay."

A full month of this goes by. Every single day I was forgotten, sometimes for very good reasons like trying to help a friend or going through her own troubles. Mostly just because she's playing games though.

>I'm sorry Anon, I really don't mean to do this, I love you and I know you want us to keep trying.
>"It's okay."

At the end of the second month of this kind of crap I felt I was finally starting to get things back together and treat her well.
She was clearly over me though. Still forgot me constantly but told me she loves me and would keep trying.
A few days pass.
>Sorry Anon, I love you I'm just not... In love with you, you know? And I'm kinda' sorta' seeing someone.

It wouldn't have hurt so much if she hadn't keep saying she loved me, like I still had a place in her world. Fuck people, /b/.

tl;dr "I love you"
>>
interesting question. i honestly cant think of anything a girl has said to me genuinely mean. Hurtful, of course, but like... out of malice, nothing that sticks out.

lol i guess I'm lucky. im really trying to think of something but really, the best I can come up with would be in 7th grade when kara marsh, who was quite pretty, told me I was annoying
when i thought I was being funny.

that was 17 yrs ago
>>
>>559178830
"i didnt want to hurt you" when i asked why she just didnt break up with me but was cheating on me for months.
>>
"I really wanted you not to like me anymore"
This one has some story behind...
>>
"The only way we would ever have sex is if you raped me."

And she was right.
>>
>>559183273
Oh dude, that brought some memories back.
Fuck..
>>
>>559179616
Fucking /thread
>>
File: WHY.jpg (17KB, 300x338px) Image search: [Google]
WHY.jpg
17KB, 300x338px
>Sorry, I just don't think I really love you
After I flew all the way across the US to visit her and she didn't show up to meet me and I waited 4 hours. We had been talking every day about when we'd see each other again since I had moved. When I spent hundreds on airplane tickets and had a date set up by a lake and I was actively looking for business trips near her. That's all she said. Not before I spent the money, not before I took my vacation days, not before I wasted my time. It wasn't really mean I guess, just hurtful.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (7KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7KB, 260x194px
>>559183518
>>
File: Feelavarium.jpg (208KB, 804x1248px) Image search: [Google]
Feelavarium.jpg
208KB, 804x1248px
In religion class in high school
>"Anon, you should just become a priest since no girl will ever love you"
I respond...
>"Teacher, may I be excused to the bathroom to kill myself?"

Worth the berating for a "morbid joke"
>>
Shitty thing for me is my girlfriend seems to be losing interest in me. She seems distant. Always wanting to sleep when we're together. Just doesn't want to do anything but watch Netflix when we're together.

Naturally I'm losing interest in her and it seems she's doing the same, but she will talk to me about how she's crazy about me and is going through a rough patch in her life due to certain things.

Makes me wonder what's going on with her. She just doesn't seem happy to be with me anymore.
>>
File: 1392507821642.png (86KB, 1007x966px) Image search: [Google]
1392507821642.png
86KB, 1007x966px
>>
>>559183427
dat perfect logic
>>
>>559178830
"I finally have bigger tits than you"
I got fit after high school. Fuck that cunt
>>
>>559181993
That's funny
>>
nothing
>>
>>559183896
Plot twist.

There's a new girl I met who is into me and I'm into her. I've held back and so has she, but it'll happen sooner or later.

Spent the last week hanging out with her a good bit. Telling my GF I'm home alone or will come over to her house later after course work or some shitty excuse.

New girl is taller, thinner, 9.5/10, 4 years younger than current gf and completely awesome.

Will probably start being with her instead.
>>
"If you didn't lie to me, and were honest for in once in your fucking life, I would've forgiven you."

>>559183575
I've been on the opposite end of that.
I still regret it to this day.
>>
It's not you, it's me.
>>
Jokes on you OP, I've never been spoken to by a girl besides my mother in my entire life.
>>
>>559183996
the worst part is that she left me for a completely other dude. I found out about the guy she was cheating with about a week later. That severely fucked me up and i havent attempted a relationship since
>>
>>559178830
You're fugly
>>
>>559178830
You're an ass hole, I am and I know I am but it hurts bad when it's from somebody that means everything to you.
>>
>>559183896
i don't want to make your situation worse or anything anon, but the same thing happened with a girl i was crazy about. i noticed her being distant, not telling me how much she cared about me like she used to, stopped saying i love you even in response to me saying the same.

when i pressed her on it, she would sweetly say "you're overthinking it," or "don't read into it so much" and i believed her because i really do overthink things.

a week later she disappeared for three weeks, then told me through a mutual friend (he was my best friend) that she couldn't be with me any more. a few days after that they were together.

be wary anon, press her. try to get her to talk to you, it just might save you guys. good luck
>>
>>559183273
Fucking situations like that bro. I'm sorry anon.
>>
Tried to convince all of our friends that I was hitting her and forcing her into an abusive relationship. Gaslighted me like a motherfucker.

Pic related
>>
>>559184415
Could you talk more about it?
Might be nice to hear how it is on the other end. I know it wasn't real fucking fun on mine.
>>
>>559183937
The fact that she told him literally makes her worse than any human on the planet.
>>
File: photo 1.jpg (105KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
photo 1.jpg
105KB, 480x640px
>>559184773
This pic, that is. Oops.
>>
i wish you would have cut deeper
>>
>>559180427
Hope she doesn't want child support because if you don't get visitation rights then fuck her... again.
>>
>>559184506
What a slag, you don't need that cunt
>>
>>559183518
I lost it.
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 800x900px
"I just asked for your number..I never said I was gonna text you."

she was gf of 4 months. she disappeared one day..just stopped talking to me.
randomly saw her a week later and she told me she got a new number and asks for mine. days go by and nothing.
I see her AGAIN a few days later and that's when I asked why she hasn't text me.
women are evil b/ros
>>
>Maybe it's not everyone else.

She was right. That was the only time I've cried in as long as I can remember. It immediately changed my views on life and social relationships.
>>
>>559183339
Anon, I hope you never have to feel something like what the rest of us are talking about. Have a great life, and keep on keepin on
>>
>>559183103
grow up /b/ro, you dodged a bullet there.
she's obviously a dungy cunt which you obviously didn't know until then.
you came out a winner and don't even realize it.
>>
You have no emotions. Maybe your destiny is to fuck off to the army to die somewhere where no one could see you.
>>
>>559184885
The way she's biting her lip looks so fake. Holy fuck this picture actually has tits in it and it's turning me off
>>
>>559184885
Awesome tits
>>
>>559181476
walter? Fuck skyler man! she's a bitch
>>
>>559183273
Oh. So that's how this ends.

Thanks for unknowingly telling me my future.
>>
>Go on date
>Drop her off at home
>Drive home
>Get text
>"I'm still in love with ex-bf"
>"It's not that I don't love you, I just love him more"

she stopped responding to me after that night and I haven't seen her since
>>
File: photo 3.jpg (102KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
photo 3.jpg
102KB, 480x640px
>>559185264
Oh God, those tits were blessed by the heavens. The pics don't do justice. Her body was an 8.5/10 easily.
>>
>>559184785
I mean, what is there to say anon?
I feel crazy in love with this girl in New York. The distance wasn't even far, I could make a day trip there if I had the time. I was a Junior in Highschool, and I loved her, but there was a girl on the homefront that wanted me, so I went for her, the sex and that shit. It was great in the moment, but then she found out through a mutual friend, and all hell broke loose. She detested me, was devastated, I sat on the phone and listened to her cry for so long, It felt like days. I used the girl here for the sex to get my mind off of all of it, then she broke up with me later, leaving me alone. I deserved what I got, but I've always regretted cheating on her. She was absolutely 100% perfect. Now I'm getting the feels fuck.
I'm sorry, Renee.
>>
Kind of related, but still a burn after sex.
>Heavily fucking girl in the pussy.
>She cums after a couple of minutes
>Not a complete who but still pretty slutty.
> I turn to her and say after a couple minutes of heavy breathing. "I think I'm gay."
>Pick up clothes and walk out of room.
>Everyone make fun of her because she helped a gay guy realize who he is.
>>
>>559182596

That's $252 a week, Anon. What the fuck.
>>
Shot me down and made a joke about me having no friends in front of other girls.
>>
>>559185171
trust me, plenty of women have said hurtful things. They have also done, through action, mean things. PLENTY of those. They just havent said mean things.

this is part of why in my eyes, women are the more cruel of the sexes. they just do what hurts, they dont just say things to get under skin (I know they DO do that, just that I've not experienced it)
>>
File: photo 2.jpg (117KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
photo 2.jpg
117KB, 640x480px
>>559185264
Here's the las one, because why not.
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 449x401px
>"This seat is taken"
>>
>Dating girl
>Says she wants to take a break (personal issues, twas legit)
>still keep in touch because we both want to stay together
>Tells me she's dating other guys to get them to pay for meals since she has no money

Really? like wtf? I told her I was done, and she went all psycho for a while. Was three years ago. Honestly don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>559178830
"we can't have sex anon, your dick is an absolute colossus"
>>
>>559185409
It's still pretty hard for me to understand that a person could do what she did to me, even though it happened to me, so I'm inclined to say you can get through it.

Honestly, communicate. If I had known there was no future it would have been such an easier ride for me.

"No Anon, I'm honestly over you, I can't help it" = I understand and agree.
"Yeah Anon I still love you, we might work out" = Two months of sadness and panic attacks about a girl I loved not caring about me and about an hour of me sobbing at the end.

Press her for the truth. Let her know you need to understand how she feels about you for your sake.

If she lies just complain about it to 4chan like I did.
>>
>>559178830
"What, you want to kill yourself? Do it I don't care!" My current girlfriend told me this after I confronted her about how she got angry at me form not being able to see for on fucking day because I had to watch my cousins. I wasnt even sad, and I in no way wanted to an hero. She was just going crazy.
>>
>>559183339
Fuck Kara
>>
i was having sex with me gf at the time
was about to cum prematurely so i pulled out and came on her stomach

>you're pathetic

that was my "her" people always make threads about
>>
>>559185882

Yeah and one day theyre gonna wanna sit by me.

One day they are gonna follow me with arms open.

But I will never fucking grab onto them back. If I have to die alone so be it.

I was never liked by girls in school that were popular which is all I liked.

I am 23 now and have had a few want to get to know me again and I denied them all because I was shit on during the times when it was most hurtful.

I will never forget and I will never forgive.
>>
>>559186349
Dude, run. It doesn't get better.
>>
Told me I was gay for being a professional Ballet dancer. While telling me that began complaining I spent my day with hotter women than her and was convinced I was fucking everyone I worked with. Asked her how I could be "gay" and fuck the women I work with? She couldnt tell me in a way that made sense. She also worked in marketing for a year at my company so the whole gay thing was unnecessary. Still hurt though she was fucking hot but a fucking mess too
>>
>>559186165
- Said no woman ever
>>
>>559185715
Shit sucks man.
I think the worst part is feeling I'll never find someone as perfect again.
>>
>>559186675
She was fucking other men behind your back anom
>>
>>559186821
I feel the same way, and I was the asshole.
>>
>>559178830
"your not my type".Most girls I meet are'nt really that much of a bitch.
>>
>>559183937
Fuck her. I'm training to be a neurosurgeon, and if I ever get her as a patient I might accidentally let my scalpel slip
>>
>>559178830
nothing at all
>>
>>559178830
"Is it in?"
>>
File: 1396370079031.jpg (61KB, 642x697px) Image search: [Google]
1396370079031.jpg
61KB, 642x697px
after cheating on me and us having sex again
'anon, I think we have t os stop this, I dont feel you anymore' ....
>pull out.. sit on couch ..
>she cries
>>
yeah, do explain
>>
>>559178830
"HE'S RAPING ME!"

rudest bitch i ever met
>>
>I love him even more then I loved you
Thanks OP for bringing in the feels
>>
one time this girl liked me in grade 8 a lot but i was so beta i just avoided it all and i now that im 20 i feel so bad because i never realized how much it hurt her feelings. she was actually cute

one time this girl who looked like a boy kept asking me if i liked her and i just told her in caps in msn to leave me alone and that i dont like her at all. we were kinda friends but after that we never talked again. its weird because at the time i never even thought of it but now i feel like fuckin shit. i was such a stupid kid

maybe its karma the way i turned out
>>
>>559185812
But that's the thing, I've had women in my life who have admitted to doing things just to hurt me out of malicious intent.
>>
was texting this bitch and she said I was boring... which I guess doesn't sound like much and it was probably true since I really don't talk much and I hate texting but fuck did that one sting
>>
>>559186831
yeah how you know?
>>
>gf dumped me
>said i spent too much time on the internet
>exchanging messages with beta males
>always talking about my feelings
>said she needed a real man
>and she was right
>cri erry tiem
>>
>>559183937
the chance of the kid not being his is actually highly likely
women like that play mind games and get off on fucking you in the head
>>
I dont love you anymore
>>
>>559178830
"I guess all I can tell you is that dealing with life without you in it is becoming easier every day.”
>>
>>559187654
Usually the person accusing the other one in the relationship of cheating is actually the one cheating. Just some weird guilt trip shit.
>>
>>559183726
Is this an LDR where you'd never met her?
She was most likely a secret internet fatty and didn't want you to find out, ducked out last minute.
>>
"Somebody help! Rape!"

and than the cops pulled me off of her in the McDonald's restroom. Dumb bitch.
>>
>>559185749
What the fuck anon this is not what this thread is about. Fuck off with your gay shit somewhere else, this is a feels thread
>>
I was hanging out with my best friend one day, outside of school, and he was with a really cute girl. So I said "Hi, I'm anon. Nice to meet you." And put my hand out for a hand shake, and she said "eww" and moved back a little bit.
>>
>>559183896
your girlfriend? sounds like my wife.....
>>
>>559185756
I'm glad the bitch didn't want me because she was a dumbass. She dumped me after two hours. It was six grade so the little shit probably couldn't pay her that anyway.
>>
>>559184294
i would
>>
>>559187906
Well the day after I broke it off she came up to me with a new guy. Turned out her real man was an over weight neck beard. Didnt even piss me off but that's a good observation /b/ro
>>
File: 111 (7).jpg (114KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
111 (7).jpg
114KB, 579x570px
"How about you delete my number."
>>
You were just an experiment to me.
>>
>>559183726
that fucking bitch needs to pay anon
>>
>fucked up, said some mean shit (was in response to a bitchy comment in my defense)
>apologizing next day, trying to make it up to her
>"Well anon, I hope you don't make that same mistake with the next girl"
Ugh what a bitch lol. She was awesome I loved her.
>>
>>559186479
Lol what a faghot
>>
>>559184915
Dude. Shit.
>>
File: 1403647703039.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1403647703039.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>Be at a party
>Chick I'm crushing on shows up
> We've hung out a couple times before
>We both get pretty shitty
>She decides she wants to come back to my place
>Live 3/4 mile from party, we walk
>Give chick sweater it's raining
>Hold hands, have seemingly meaningful convo
>Get back to apartment
>we both take off our wet clothes
>Try to escalate things a bit, she shoots me down says shes too tired and falls asleep.
>I say fuck it and go back to party. Let the bitch sleep.
>Drink more, have fun, forget about it
>She leaves before anyone else gets up
>She tells everyone I tried to rape her
>MFW I gave that bitch a great night, and respected the fuck out of the situation, and she was a nigger about it
>>
>>559183726
Are you stupid or something? That is really fucking mean, its goddamn cruel
>>
>>559180889
Did she actually say "borther"?
>>
>>559188470
Ask her if she was cheating sometime. Just for a laugh
>>
ALRIGHT /b/! LETS GO ON A MAGICAL FUCKING JOURNEY THAT IS MY LOVE LIFE! ALL A FUCKING BOARD

>be me
>16
>have friend who I met in shitty art class
>has a friend on xbox
>she's a grill
>talk a lot
>she's in COD clan
>I only ever played BF:Bad company, but me, her, and friend would all be in a party
>one day her and friend had big argument (she would cut and he got mad at her for cutting)
>They had feeling for each other but constantly would hurt each other
>Finally he tells her to go kill herself
>silence in the party and she leaves
>i had her friended on fb and went to go talk to her
>while talking to her I found out she had a gun pointed to her head was contemplating pulling the trigger

should I continue?
>>
>>559178830
"You don't give me enough attention."
I have ADHD
(and no, I don't have an IEP for that shit)
>>
File: Lindz and ty.jpg (27KB, 475x426px) Image search: [Google]
Lindz and ty.jpg
27KB, 475x426px
>>559189353

yes, and he was 14 at the time.
I asked if she was joking, and she said no.

I was crushed.
>>
>>559189302
Nah, she was just being honest. You're just too much of a faggot to understand that not everyone is going to like you.

Nothin personnel kid
>>
File: 1361699757425s.jpg (7KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
1361699757425s.jpg
7KB, 250x225px
>>559178830
Nothing...she said nothing.
>>
>>559188520
aw shiet
>>
>>559189465
impossible man, she is insane and I dont mean in the sense she did crazy shit to me and im pissied. She needs help I told her that in the break up but she is fucked up. There isn't a doubt in my mind she was fucking around another reason it's best she's out of my life forever.
>>
>>559189562
No one gives a shit about your 16 year old love life. Shit that happened when you were 16 isn't even relevant in the long run.
>>
>>559189353
Kek
>>
File: face.jpg (19KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
19KB, 475x475px
>>559178830
>"I will not have sex with you!"
>"you are a fucking weirdo!"
>"leave me alone!"
>"stop touching me!"

We had sex later that night...
>>
"you love me waaay more than I love you"
>>
>>559184506
Wow, you're a fucking pussy. Be a man and stop bitching and moaning, she cheated on you, you obviously weren't good enough for her anyway.
>>
>>559180427

Luis??
>>
>We don't want you sitting near our table, okay?
>Oh Hey, but do you have a boyfriend?
>Haha, of course she doesn't
>>
>>559181450
Sorry anon
>>
File: flcl-Favim.com-372041.gif (157KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
flcl-Favim.com-372041.gif
157KB, 500x310px
>>559189957
>replace "sex" with "rape"
>>
"we were never a thing"
We dated for a year and she said she loved me first
>>
>>559189957
Sex is both parties consenting anon.
>>
>>559182545
except every /b/ro on here makes fun of girls for getting raped, saying their liars, they deserved it, etc., and that's all fine and dandy... but when a dude gets raped? all of /b/ sheds a tear.

fuckin' hypocrites, man.
>>
>>559189842
Yea, since you say that you're better off now that she's gone
>>
Not really sure haven't really had any relationships. Girls I know tend to just point out my ugliness. zero self-confidence reporting in.
>>
>>559190403
>"I will not have rape with you!"
>>
>>559189562
>"anon, im gonna do it... I don't care anymore, he's right, im good for nothing..."
>"please don't!"
>"why? would should you care?"
>"I do care! I care a lot actually, i've had feelings for you for the longest time..."
>fast forward 24 hours
>I talked her out of suicide.
>Tell her if she feels the need to cut I'd talk her out of that too (for background reference she'd been to the E.R. 4 other times fro trying to kill herself. once by cutting deep, 2 times by pills, and once by jumping off her roof. been in metal word multiple times and was on anti-deps and consoling)
>She asks me out that Saturday night. May 06, 2011.
>Her and I are happy, find out we live 40miles from each other
>2months go by, we are mad in love.
>However, its june and she has a special moving up party from Jr. High to Highschool, some party thing at the school.
>She went there, and ended up grinding on guy all around there, one dude asked her out and she said yes. Totally disregarding me and my existence.

more?
>>
File: dota2_lina.jpg (111KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
dota2_lina.jpg
111KB, 900x1600px
Feels good to be gay, while you are crying, I'm playing vidya with my bf.
>>
>>559190486
Or perhaps this is a different croud, we have now all let our gaurd down to actualy talk about something
>>
>>559178830
"I made the mistake of being with you, it was not the best for both of us, you disappointed me very much, I thought you were better than you proved, I hope you stop loving me soon, because I just don't want nothing from you, also, I never told you, but I once I kissed another guy, so call me a bitch or a slut, do whatever you want"

We were supposed to be friends, then I asked why did she picked such ugly dude to replace me and she said that.
>>
>We're all out of Hearty Italian
>>
>>559190635
alright, good for you, go fuck off to
>>/lgbt/
>>
>>559190496
Fuck that, start lifting, stop jacking off for a month. They do that cause they know it's your weakness. Fucking take that card away! Be happy with yourself and give them nothing to take away!
>>
I dont put myself in positions where a girl would have emotional leverage over me. The stories in this thread just strengthen my resolve.

Currently dating gf, have complete control over emotional aspects of relationship. She needs me but I dont need her. Going to keep every relationship like this.
>>
>>559190943
kek
>>
>>559190620
>more?
Maybe. Does this end in some other way than her being a whore you should never have talked out of suicide?
>>
File: 1397618690540.gif (497KB, 324x138px) Image search: [Google]
1397618690540.gif
497KB, 324x138px
>>559190421
who's gonna say if she consented or not? Surely not her..

Lat 28°17'53.35"N
Long 81°34'59.28"W
>>
"You don't want a girlfriend, you want a mother."

OH FUCKING SNAP HOW DID SHE KNOW
>>
>>559190012
look out, we've got an alpha male here
>>
>>559178830
I could never love you.
>>
"I thought you loved me."

"I did."
>>
>>559184885
>tattoos

Enjoy your mouth and dick herpes, xm8
>>
>>559191092
I know bro. but I genuinely feel I'm ugly and really don't like myself. I really gotta change how I look at myself before I change anything else.
>>
>>559191142
Well anon, I hope you can find happiness in that, these stories are part of a greater story, sometimes letting your gaurd down can make you the happiest man alive. Or this can happen
>>
>>559181450
move to meet her or she moved and you went with?

was talking to a girl a year ago i met online, i never met in person cos she lives an hour or so away in a place i grew up so i wasnt that bothered about putting the effort in. Some other guy moved from like 12 hours away to be with her. She was unemployed and like a 5/10...i do not understand such desperation
>>
>>559190620
>Tells me this 2days after the dance thing with no contact
>turns out guy did it on a dare
>Have to talk her out of suicide again, this time from a huge knife on her wrist
>end up taking her back, see her IRL for the first time, everything is magical
>fast forward 2years
>May 9th, 2014
>shes now 17
>im 18
>takes to mariners game in seattle for anniversary gift
>tells me there that she no longer loves me
>what?
>we go to get in her car
>tell her im leaving
>insists on driving me home for some reason
>says we can still be friends
>don't want her fucking friendship
>leave and take metro all the way home
>get home at 2am
>apparently she drove by my house and told folks I was suicidal.
>long fucking ordeal with cops

I don't get it /b/. In all I talked her out of suicide 3 times, got her off her anti-deps, off of cutting and loved her unconditionally for 3 years. How do you just stop loving someone after they do all that for you?
>>
>>559191515

Happiness is what I make of it. And having that security makes me happy. I've been in these poor anons' shoes before. Its pretty much the worst thing ever.
>>
>>559178830
"Aren't you like, really old?" -- 18 year old who rode on the back of my motorcycle and let me buy her dinner and drinks
>>
>You're the ugliest guy i dated.
i already knew it but well
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 479x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 479x359px
>be me
>be from Serbia
>serve in military
>come to America because parents say it's good
>meet nice woman
>date for a month
>day before breakup she starts pawning all my shit
>when I push her away she yells rape
>when court case is done she comes to me and says " thanks for your stuff"
>mfw I get deported back to Serbia and my parents found out
>>
File: noodles.jpg (10KB, 245x229px) Image search: [Google]
noodles.jpg
10KB, 245x229px
"I'm disappointed in the human being you've turned into." -My Mother

She basically told me this because I chose to move out of the house and go to college instead of staying at home and letting her control my life forever.

Gf hated and still hates her guts. She broke into her email to fuck with her shortly after that and it was filled with messages to family and friends talking about how I was thinking with my dick, and that when I was done fucking up my life "he can't come crawling back to me."

It's been five years. Haven't felt the need to crawl anywhere yet. She doesn't know I know about all that shit she said. Some of it was pretty brutal. I just use it to remind myself why she can't be trusted.
>>
don't ever listen to women.
might of said some pretty fucked up shit but i dont care.
>>
>>559191840
Hey, I'm happy for you anon. I'm glad you found a good balance. Have a wonderful life
>>
>>559190610
/thread
>>
>>559183273
your internet pen pal didnt have time for you anymore?
>>
>>559178830

>be in 9th grade
>walking in empty hall after school
>two hot girls walking past in other direction
>both look at me
>all of the sudden hysterical laughter

I'm in my 30's now and I still remember the incident to this day, it was the most hateful, vicious laugh I've ever heard in my life, I hope both those evil cunts die a slow, painful death.
>>
>>559191663

Maybe because shes emotionally unstable? The cutting wasnt a redflag? Shes an attention whore like every other girl, and she tricked you good.
>>
>>559178830
They haven't said anything to me...
>>
>>559178830
"You love me more than I love you, and that's not fair to you. I don't ever want to see you again. leave me alone."
She believed I was going to ask her to marry me? which was bullshit
>>
>>559191520
Started out long distance for eight months but I knew her in person as she was a childhood friend of mine. I decided I loved this girl so there was no way I was going to let this be a failed long distance relationship. Sent all my SAT scores to colleges in Michigan to see her. When I got up there things were going good for the first two weeks getting hot and heavy and stuff.

Two weeks later I got in an argument with her because she was texting boys while we were out on a date. Ever since that argument things fell to shit and she eventually told me she was no longer interested.

In a way I still have to thank her though. If it wasn't for checkingMichigan colleges I wouldn't have gotten a full ride.
>>
>After one year of us, never had sex
"You don't give me presents, you only want me for sex

Mfw she dumped me months later, and when i found a solid 7.5/10 who loves fucking with me, she cane back. Nah bitch
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>559191663
>>559191197
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
>>
No one wants to play with you because you're crazy.

Yeah, that kinda hurt.
>>
>>559191663
By assuming that love is just about one thing or another, rather than a lot of different factors.

For example: my grandmother bailed me out of being 1/4 of the way around the world with no money, no anything, and got me a month of rent back at a place near hers. Which was cool and all, but I don't even like her at all, can't stand her entire deal.
>>
>>559189681
That would have been good to know before she strung him along and wasted all of his time and money retard
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 640x960px
Texting my GF on the side of reading most every post in this thread seems. Wrong. Feeling an odd feel here.
>>
>>559191969
Im sorry serb bro, hug?
>>
>>559178830 Told me she never felt them same way, and was basically dating me out of pity. Found out later she would bitch about me on tumblr saying I was an asshole for things that never happened.
>>
>>559192737
Tell her how you feel. If she don;t like it, well, better now then later.
>>
>>559178830
"I love god more than you"
and
"I can't be with someone that doesn't believe in god"

those are tied
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 234x216px
>>559192746
Hug
>>
>>559191250
Like Freud
>>
>>559185454
>she stopped responding to me after that night

you tried to contact her further?
Why would you do that?
>>
Goodnight /b/ it was a good feels thread considering a girl just told me that she didn't love me after telling me she did for the past week. Fuck her.
>>
>>559193184
What part of the US btw?
>>
>>559193070
Another reason why religion sucks, I'm sorry anon. I hate people who can't love someone for who they are. I got lucky with an atheist girlfriend..
>>
>>559184294
New girl is like having halo 1 and trading it in for halo 4 (new girl) so yeah even with the extra 25% credit for being a pro member she's still nothing compared to the new one.
>>
>>559193070
Sorry about Daisy, Lucasz. She lead DJ on for a long ass time too.
>>
>>559193337
Live down by Minnesota because the weather was pretty good if you like fall and winter being the same thing
>>
>>559193393
That was a five-star analogy, anon.
>>
>>559192921
>Feeling an odd feel here.
It's not that I don't like her, the feeling is odd. Can't decide what it is, because it's just odd. If I told her how I felt, I'd be saying "I feel odd."
>>
Don't talk to me.

fuck you too bitch, i said I was sorry. I also said I would do anything to fix it. Fuck you.
>>
>>559193698
*Lived
Damn I suck shit at typing
>>
>I met a girl at 16 years old through a friend at a school dance 2001 maybe
>Turns out she was his date, was more into me.
>made out that night with friend driving us around in my car
>realize my friend was way into her and ended it.
>stay barely friends for years until she gets married around 2004
>randomly facebooked me in 2008 no contact
>she's miserable, she ends up cheating on her husband with me
>try to have somewhat of relationship and help her for over a year
>loved the hell out of her, but didn't want to be stuck as the other guy and ended it.
> about 2010 she contacts me, getting divorced wants to be friends.
>stay friends until a few months after divorce goes through
>we start dating, going great i thought. she lives about an hour away
>a few months go by, mainly seeins her on the weekends
>comes over one weekend. we get hot and heavy
>she stops in the middle of it. anon i'm pregnant
>oh shit.jpg
>its my ex husbands. i got drunk a couple months ago before we started up again i'm three months prego
>what the actual fuck.
>kick her out intending to never talk to her again
>years go by. 2013 now.
>she calls me. wants to talk.
>get together for lunch. end up back at mine crazy sex.
>no feelings was the intention. start hanging again as a fuck buddies
>becomes more.
>3 weeks into it. find out she's texting my room mate wanting to fuck him
>lesson learned.
>her ex husband still has no idea what a cheating cunt she is.
>i want to tell him so he can win a court battle and fuck her life up.
>she got literally everything in divorce.
>still won't make the hurt any better.
>I'm nearly over it and ready to start a new relationship
>i'm tellin you /b/ros. they never change. find a good one and keep her forever.
>>
>>559193698
Yeah I used to live there. Pretty much just one big thing huh? lol
>>
we broke up things didnt go well, me and her are sad about it.
next day i text her and confront her with the fact that she is seeing someone, she said:
"that doesnt concern you"
lel now she hates me for no reason,and im the one who should hate her but i dont give a fuck anymore
>>
How is it small! You wear size 15 shoes!
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 500x500px
Nothing really
How about the best things girls have said to you? Because this thread fucking sucks

>current fuckbuddy and close friend of mine admitted that I am the "largest" of the 6 guys she's been with.
I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing
But... Thank you, Jesus
>>
>>559191501
Knowing is half the battle bro, just start lifting or push ups. Every morning give yourself a reason of what makes you a fucking badass
>>
Met up with ex one night and had sex with her again. About two months after we broke up. I had taken her virginity. After sex she said "You're still the best at that."
Those feels. Even though I was good just knowing that there had been someone else (actually three guys, slut) hurt like fuck. Been three years and still fucks with me sometimes. I loved that girl, /b/.
>>
>>559193956
Exactly
>>
no please dont rape me

right before i brutally raped her
>>
>>559193898
>said
did u do?
>>
>>559181142
I'm confused. Was a female or male saying that? and they forgave you for getting raped?
>>
>>559193946
Tell the poor man! Do it for him anon! Show her she can't act like this!
>>
Dad an heroed
"Why don't you join him?"
>>
>>559183273
her name? and locattion?
>>
>>559183896
I'll not go into detail but I used to be close to a girl, she started talking less, getting more distant, just said she was busy and then before I knew it nothing was left
>>
File: lonely.png (676KB, 710x711px) Image search: [Google]
lonely.png
676KB, 710x711px
>>559178830
"We're never getting back together"
>>
>>559190738
hold on,
>>559189957
>>559187394
>>559183518
>>559183728
>>559185079

seems like the same fuckin crowd to me, dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 500x461px
>>559181142
I'm sorry brother
>>
>>559186349
Bail out /b/ro
>>
>be me
>be 17, out of school since I was 16, doing my own shit
>grill I've known forever, but haven't seen in a while because she OD'd on some pills while I was on the phone with her starts hanging around me and my band I was in
>always had a crush on her
>one night me and the band get super wasted with her and a couple other grills
>make out with her furiously
>next morning act like nothing happened

Fast forward a few weeks

>Find out she was raped previously by singer in band, and that
>trust her immediately and quit band
>move to new state
>she was supposed to come with and be my roommate but that never happened
>Fast forward a year or so, and out of the blue starts talking to me
>I cut to the chase and just blerb that I love her
>she wants to move in with me
>meanwhile singer in new band who is like a 5'2 hairy manlet friends her on Facedouche
>starts openly hitting on her, and she seems to be okay with it
>call her on her bullshit
>"fuck you anon go to hell"
>>
>be many years ago in hs around prom
>she said, "are you going to be crowned King of the Uglies?"
>stupidest insult I've ever heard
>hurt so fucking bad because I was in love with her for years
>if I ever look in the mirror and wonder if I look ok that's what I remember
>>
>>559183937
After everything she did to him, she gave the daughter the name he had always wanted to give his daughter one day. I have no words for this kind of bullshit
>>
>>559192382
michigan colleges just do that?
>>
>>559194215
DUDE I WAS IN THE SAME FUCKING BOAT
I fucked my ex about a month after we broke up. Both of our first times. Except she loved me way more than I loved her...

It's been about 2 years since then. We just recently started talking.... And fucking.... I've been with one other girl since then. She's been with five other guys. Didn't bother me, really.
I'm seriously close with this girl, and we always fuck for hours, so I know she isn't lying when she says I'm the best. And the biggest.
So that's cool.
>>
>>559194841
you forgot my rape joke, also, but it wasnt very good and had been done before i posted it but i didnt read the thread
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 236x213px
"No Anon, I used to love you, I don't anymore"

Turned out, 3-4 months before we broke up she was cheating on me with this guy from Texas and broke up with me 3 days after her birthday where I made a very heartfelt gift of appreciation to her.

Ah well, she got pregnant from him and he completely cut off all contact and disconnected his phone so she became a single mom living in her parents home sucking up welfare (What her friend told me).

If a girl wants to fuck another guy, fine and just tell me bluntly that way you dont play fucking mind games with me.
>>
>>559194429
I want to, maybe I'll send a letter someday so he knows. I just don't think it's a good time for me right now because I'm working to get past it.
>>
>>559195129
Also fun fact, she was a /soc/ camwhore or some shit. She did the notebook pictures I guess.
>>
>>559193393
I'm sorry nigger did you just say halo 4 was better than halo 1?
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 230x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 230x200px
>>559178830
"Maybe if you were taller you might have a shot with me"

>mfw this was in sixth grade and I ended up being a few inches taller than her Amazonian ass in high school.
>mfw I dodged a kiss from her and pulled the whole "you're just not my type" spiel once she started to take an interest in me

now all of my friends have fucked her and I'm just sitting here thinking that if I wasn't such a spiteful prick, I could have been the first of us to plant my flag in hippieslut mountain..
>>
>>559190486
Fag to the hunid thousand... To the hunid million... Oh god dam this guys a faggot
>>
I also have an ex girlfriend form Serbia
She was a real cunt but had titties that were amazing to fuck. After I left for military she waited for me but she fucked 20 or 30 guys in my apartment because she was a dirty slut. When I left her , she kept asking for money for drugs. I feel nothing because the entire time I was gone she treated my parents like shit constantly telling them they will die soon. She was a real fucking cunt.
>>
>>559195314
That's some wacky shit /b/rother, at least you're still the champion! I just let a dumb bitch get the best of me. You live and you learn I suppose.
>>
File: Puff Hurt.jpg (36KB, 500x556px) Image search: [Google]
Puff Hurt.jpg
36KB, 500x556px
>>559178830
May not be the meanest but sure puffs my jigglies.

>be me
>explain something in extreme detail as is my nature
>finish talking
>"What? I dont understand."
>>
>>559195592
Jesus. What a fucking bitch.
Sounds like you need to drop a fucking anonymous tip to the local police department, son.
That post is rustling me
>>
>>559184915
jesus thats awful
>>
>>559195592
God damn. Serbia is not a place for happy endings is it?
>>
idunno I once moved to idaho when I was young in jr high, have class with girl I liked a lot and some asshole who was always fucking with me. forget what we were even talking about but I said something insulting to him and she busted in and was all like "well at least he can get a woman" not even that bad,
>>
Anweille, viens moi dans face.....
"Cum in my face"
Nice girl.
>>
>>559191974
Good for you bro. I'm worried my parents are thinking the same about me for trying to move out and do something with my life.
>>
Didn't said it to me directly but pointing
>eeeeww not with him, hahahaha!!
>>
>>559190421
I don't think you know want sex is.
>>
>>559186349
leave now
>>
>>559195819
Well hey, at least you're still the best.
Not gonna lie, when she told me about the other guys, it kind of hurt. Not sure why, but it did.
I just made sure I fucked her harder than every dude she's slept with

It worked.
>>
>>559196260
same mang.
>>
File: 1.44 mb.gif (3MB, 287x191px) Image search: [Google]
1.44 mb.gif
3MB, 287x191px
"You're disgusting." daily because I'm ugly. Never even looked their way.

I guess this one time when I was pulling a big fallen branch off the road one yelled asking if I was bringing home the christmas tree because I was really poor.

Now I'm 19 and hardly ever leave my appartment. I'll likely die a virgin and I don't even really mind.
>>
>>559195315
Sorry, man.
>>
File: 1.png (252KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
252KB, 511x428px
>Be me, 6'1, 140 pound 18 year old
>legitimately diagnosed with social anxiety disorder
>can't order food at restaurants, can't talk on the phone with people, barely leave my house
>try flirting with girl in my AP English class
>"You're Pathetic"
>mfw
>>
>>559187000
Nice trips, please don't kill me
>>
>>559195530
yah bby lemme put it in your boipussy ;)
>>
>>559196016
I love Serbia, but once I find a woman who isn't a complete cunt I'll marry her when the time comes. /b/ are my brothers closest thing siblings I'll ever have.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 234x216px
>>559196990
It's all good /b/ro
>>
>>559194374
im guessing you are saying what did you do?
Short version

a girl ive known since 1st grade is in the same college as me
we meet up and we hit it off
my friend gets me into deepshit and I almost get arrested
I was pissed at him
she is talking to me and touching me to say something to her
I yell I DONT WANT TO FUCKING TALK TO YOU!
shes hurt.
i get busted anyways(only college suspension)
come back and I say im sorry ya da ya da, please let me make it up to you, ya da ya da.

two weeks of her doing that. and then tells me that and thats it.
>>
>>559195197
They do it just as much as other states. This particular school liked me though because I was a chess player, on the robotics team, good grades, etc/
>>
>>559183858
pls tell me the bitch got "berated" as well
>>
>>559194487
Why?
>>
>>559195165
>>559195129
>>559194807
>>559193946
>>559191969
>>559191663
FIGHTING!
>>
>>559190486
have you ever been raped anon?
>>
>>559179616
This
>>
>>559189215
>>We both get pretty shitty
>>
>>559194486
FIGHTING!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paiting
>>
>>559192783
>bitch about me on tumblr saying
were you trying to trigger her?
>>
>>559189681
lol you fucking idiot
>>
>>559189215
no on the real though thats terrible
>>
>>559191663
How?

Isn't it obvious man? She's emotionally fucked up, never try to fix someone or you'll be the one to get hurt
>>
File: 1405786303922.jpg (73KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1405786303922.jpg
73KB, 413x395px
>mfw all the pathetic whinny pussy faggots in here

harden the fuck up
>>
>>559198197
Idk what else I'm good at. I've talked 5 different girls out of killing themselves on 8 separate occasions. 6 of those 8 being in actual positions to end it all. Idk what it is but.. .damn.
>>
File: 1389519022491.jpg (11KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
1389519022491.jpg
11KB, 242x251px
>>559197543
???!
>>
>>559183339
Are you in 24th grade now?
>>
>>559182756
I would say
"Yeah, THAT'S why you haven't slept with a girl in 2.5 years"
But I totally fucking get your shit man. Shit like that happened to a buddy of mine back in high school. His life is in ruins even now.
>>
>>559197995
Just your basic bullshit. Accused me of making "rude comments" about her interests which I never made. Her friends are your typical tumblr folk. They convinced her that i need to be thrown away like the garbage that i am. They dont even know her.
>>
We're just friends
>>
>>559179616
/thread
>>
File: ss (2013-09-29 at 11.30.47).jpg (34KB, 392x343px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2013-09-29 at 11.30.47).jpg
34KB, 392x343px
>>559195530
how dare you use basedgod for such a non based purpose you fucking cunt
>>
>>559191969
this makes me so fucking made
>>
>>559199497
why it is obviously not true, unless you mean because it is possible nowadays
>>
>>559178830
"I dont wanna be in a group with chubby ugly anon"

Now I have a femdom humiliation fetish. Best thing to happen to me ever. Although I had it before that letting fucking zelda and peach beat me up in melee and getting hard as a child. What the fuck is wrong with me.
>>
File: Coolbrah.jpg (25KB, 478x600px) Image search: [Google]
Coolbrah.jpg
25KB, 478x600px
>Be me
>be sexfriend with a 4/10 girl
>She let me finger her pussy
>3 days later
>"lol don't touch me wierdo"
>buthelastimeifingeryoutilyoucum.jpg
>"that just happened cuz i was horny, Fagget"
>MFW
>>
>>559198560
That's almost world record worthy. For your sake try to find someone stable
>>
"Despite the sex, there is nothing between us."
>>
>>559178830
"you look like zac effron"
"you look like adam levine"
"you look like superman"

fucking pick one you stupid bitches...
>>
>>559190486
I don't know who the fuck actually thinks that. You're just saying shit. What people on here call bullshit is when a slut gets drunk and fucks, then cries rape because she was under the influence.

Learn2 differentiate nigger
>>
>>559199928
Fuck, right? I just want someone who I don't need to keep a constant eye on. But I always gravitate (or in some cases they gravitate) towards me. I don't get it. Coincidence? Act of God? Who knows?
>>
>>559183103
Just develop a humiliation fetish. That's why I did, and now even your post makes my dick move a bit.
>>
>>559194342
so redundant
>>
Not said so much as gave me what I deserved.

>Middle school.
>Always super confident around everyone.
>Could make a girl melt with a smile.
>A new kid moves into the neighborhood that I click with.
>Never noticed he had a sister for a few weeks.
>She's 3 years my senior.
>First person to make me weak in the knees she was so charming.
>Didn't know what to do, I've never been in this position.
>Go full retarded 12-year-old and write her a poem.
>Actually pretty fucking decent, and not just for my age.
>She reads it, hands it back and laughs in my face.
>Puts on an angry look and just says, "Ew."
>Lose confidence drastically.
>>
"I love you"

>thanks
>>
>>559178830
I can't love you enough for both of us.
>>
File: 1401678890233.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1401678890233.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>559200856
>I can't love you enough for both of us.
>>
>>559199705
Da li imate probleme sa poverenjem?
>>
File: 1405494143226.jpg (21KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1405494143226.jpg
21KB, 500x334px
>>559178830

one time one of the 4 grills i was sexing at the same time said my penis was too big for her. :(

feelsbadman.jpg
>>
" I don't talk to ugly people"
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.