[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self Esteem thread please... Need advice. Im a 22 yr old grill

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 33

Self Esteem thread please...
Need advice.
Im a 22 yr old grill
I am in a commited relationship blahblahblah. but i feel like i could improve myself in a lot of ways. im not skinny but im not fat.
give me ideas and tips on how to make myself feel better i.e good ways to help loose this fucking fat off my bones so i do not feel so shamed of my body...
I have a lot of self hate and hide behind my smile. I feel hideous without make up also.
pic me.
>>
posting tits is a good start
>>
i'd date
>>
timestamp, etc.
>>
>>558181625
tits or gtfo
>>
u look like a qt
>>
>>558181625

I'm going to print the picture and cum on it for months. I'll use it to wipe my own pee

have a good day
>>
Tits
>>
Post tits then kill yourself.
>>
Tits and Timestamp nigger.
>>
File: tits_or_gtfo_01.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
tits_or_gtfo_01.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
>>558181625
>>
Well you can do 1 of two things
>Post tits
>Fuck off
>>
sage.
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (19KB, 272x296px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
19KB, 272x296px
I'm a girl btw
>>
I dont know what you expect here, do you want us to be like "awww no ur not fat your hot" or are you trying to learn how to exercise?
>>
losing weight won't help talk to someone about it. If you really want to lose weight try HIIT.
>>
>>558181876
Stfu
>>
>>558181625
ride a bicycle for an hour 4 days a week.
>>
File: 2013-11-27 18.44.42.png (351KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
2013-11-27 18.44.42.png
351KB, 512x384px
>hide behind my smile
>Not smiling
>>
>>558181625
squats & situps
>>
gimme yo snapchat and i will give you self esteem
>>
>>558181625
kat?
>>
TIMESTAMP TITS OR GTFO YA DUMB CUNT TIMESTAMP TITS OR GTFO YA DUMB CUNT TIMESTAMP TITS OR GTFO YA DUMB CUNT TIMESTAMP TITS OR GTFO YA DUMB CUNT TIMESTAMP TITS OR GTFO YA DUMB CUNT TIMESTAMP TITS OR GTFO YA DUMB CUNT TIMESTAMP TITS OR GTFO YA DUMB CUNT TIMESTAMP TITS OR GTFO YA DUMB CUNT TIMESTAMP TITS OR GTFO YA DUMB CUNT TIMESTAMP TITS OR GTFO YA DUMB CUNT
>>
File: 1375061085478.jpg (12KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1375061085478.jpg
12KB, 222x227px
>>
>>558181625
>I feel ugly without makeup
That means your insides are ugly.

>self esteem thread
>only talks about superficial shit
You are doomed to a life lacking any sort of real happiness.
>>
>>558181625
That pic is BS 3/4 of face not to mention timesptamp or at least a full body pic.
>>
>>558181625
>>/fit/
Though the self esteem issues aren't related to your body, they're in your head, so getting hotter won't fix them.

Also, /b/ is a horrible place to get advice on anything.

Also, tits or GTFO

Also, you're probably a man.
>>
>>558181625
tits or gtfo
>>
>>558181943
I do on a regular basis. I run at least 10 blocks every 2 days. I do the 30 day fitness challenge
>>
Can't you just be happy with what you have? There's a lot of people who have way less than you and are grateful.
>>
File: 1403766762721.jpg (16KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1403766762721.jpg
16KB, 275x275px
>>558182087
>>
>>558182164
So your fishing for compliments
>>
>>558182164
My best advice? don't ask for advice in 4chan, what abour redditfag?
>>
File: original.jpg (133KB, 717x538px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
133KB, 717x538px
>>558181625
pictured: OP

>>Im a 22 yr old grill
>>
Pick one
> TITS
> GTFO
>>
>>558181625
>how do i lose weight

its like fucking asking how do you add 1 + 1

eat less calories than you normally do, eat more healthy shit, and exercise more.

I dont get why people ask this shit, it is literally that simple but everyone wants to just take some fucking pill to lose weight...
>>
by the way... post tits...
>>
>>558181739
agreed, post tits
>>
>>558182356
kek
>>
get this shit off /b/
>>
Sounds like you're looking to get high on what you want to hear.

You're not getting any kind words from me, you fat worthless bitch.
>>
>>558182106
This guy is completely right.
>>
File: selfie1.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
selfie1.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
I'm a 22 y/o grill too, life is hard when youre ugly. please, someone tell me I'm beautiful.
>>
Things get a lot better when you take a topless selfie and post it.
>>
>>558182317
Shes a girl she can't help but fish for compliments
>>
>>558182139
This guy. This guy knows what's up.
>>
paerhaps you could do something other than sit around examining your own body like a vapid whore, and actually try taking up a hobby, or educating yourself to something new. but you seem too self obsessed to truly improve yourself.

Get plastic surgery, live through your man, and keep your pathetic image obsessed thoughts to yourself and other bimbos.

I'm a girl btw
>>
>>558181625
I have a method, tested on me, worked.
>it is in italian :/
>>
>>558181625
Wants attention just for being a girl.
Die.
>>
>>558182690
your beautiful
>>
File: 1404946980794.jpg (47KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1404946980794.jpg
47KB, 750x563px
>>558181625
>>
>>558182351
or at least /adv/. Why OP came to /b/ is clear. Attention whore. That or OP is a dude.
>>
>>558181625
Is your name Taryn and are you dating my ex flatmate?? KEKEKEKEKE
>>
File: download (2).jpg (10KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10KB, 262x192px
>>
>>558182164
10 blocks? what is that like a mile or two, tops? start running 5-10k 5 times a week, gets really easy after a couple weeks, stop drinking soda and cut back the sugar, and i guarantee you will lose all the weight you're trying to get rid of if not more.
>I lost 15+ pounds in a month this way
>>
>>558182106
This guy speaks wisdom.

If you try compensate your low self esteem trough appearance (without succes), then maybe you need to gain it through something else. Something substantial.

Do you like some other people? If so, why do you like them? Surely it not just because of how they look, is it?
>>
Fingers down your throat. Stop eating.
>>
>>558182690
You're beautiful, sweetie.
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 262x192px
>>
You want to know what's a good workout? Strip dancing. I shit you not. It's fun, it's sexy, and damn will you feel it burning away fat. I still need to give my boyfriend a little show...
>>
>>558182164
go on /fit/ bitch, not here
We are all fat neck beard fedora wearing autism infested basement dwellers or tumblr fags who think highly of themselves and are mostly so dead and shallow inside that we even forget to eat.
So yeah, go to /fit/ they are exactly the same but they're fit at least.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>
You have someone to have sex with on a regular basis so excuse many of us for not sympathizing with you. You have low self esteem yet still have a bf. If you were a man with low self esteem you'd be alone.
Fuck off.
>>
File: GTFO1.jpg (40KB, 524x625px) Image search: [Google]
GTFO1.jpg
40KB, 524x625px
>>558181625
>>
File: 01-Super-Pro-Grill.jpg (87KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
01-Super-Pro-Grill.jpg
87KB, 640x480px
>>
>>558181625
>face covered in hair and makeup, picture taken at obscure angle.
>im not skinny but im not fat.
give me ideas and tips on how to loose this fucking fat off my bones so i do not feel so shamed of my body...

>morbidly obese.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>558181625
>>
>>558181625
YOU REALLY SHOULD NOT POST YOURSELF ON 4CHAN WITH THINGS THAT PEOPLE THAT MAY KNOW WILL BE ABLE TO CROSS REFERENCE TO FIGURE OUT WHO YOU ARE TARYN! HAHAHAHAH Fucking Hillarious
>>
File: GTFO3.png (778KB, 994x418px) Image search: [Google]
GTFO3.png
778KB, 994x418px
>>
>>558183338
preach o brother
>>
File: 1405808081518.jpg (130KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1405808081518.jpg
130KB, 960x639px
>>558181625

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3r1c9UU5rk
>>
i mean literally we cant give you advice unless you give us something to go off of for your body. dont know the situation well enough.
>>
>>558182841
Actually. I am in university. Studying what I love.
Im not really a superfical person a lot of this is from years and years of bullying and anxiety and social anxiety
I wasn't looking for compliments as I don't believe people when they tell me i look fine i know otherwise.
I honestly was just looking to see if anyone else had some ideas. to help practice self love or have been through the same thing.
>>
>>
File: 1405884851297.gif (1015KB, 290x231px) Image search: [Google]
1405884851297.gif
1015KB, 290x231px
>>558182164

>>posting again
>>not posting tits & timestamp
>>
>>558182841
>I'm a girl btw

No your fucking not, there are no girls on the Internet

Tits or GTFO
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 768x1024px
>>558181625
Your never gonna be beautiful so why not spare yourself 5-10 years of your life and just end it now. Post tits before you do though

Pic related: you'll never look like her.
>>
>>558183001

> Surely it not just because of how they look, is it?
> Implying

Some people DO like others sorely for looks, screw personality. Yeah it's gross but it exists.
>>
>>558182929
No, jayden. no.
>>
>>558183862
>to help practice self love
Finger vagoo and post pics
>>
>>558183862
Pls Stop Shauni (or Taryn or whatever your name actually is) 4chan is NOT the place for you to feel better about yourself. You are a coool chick you were always pretty nice but serious get off 4chan. Love Jayden
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 266x189px
>>558183862
>>
>>558183862
You seem desperate...translate this
http://www.ipermind.com/avere-fiducia-in-se-stessi/
>was waiting for a "please sir, post it" but im kind. Tonight.
>>
>>558181625
Need a timestamped photo of your body to see what's going on
>>
>>558183862
I'm being serious here, try strip dancing. Unless you lack the privacy to do so, in which case that fucking sucks.
>>
File: tgtgo.jpg (12KB, 297x169px) Image search: [Google]
tgtgo.jpg
12KB, 297x169px
>>558181625
what the fuck /b/? no timestamp?

this place is fucking pathetic
>>
>>558183862
Still not getting it.
>>
rolololol
>>
File: th (1).jpg (334KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
334KB, 1440x900px
>>558184157
Listen to him, sweetie. Get out of here.

...if you still can, muhehe.
>>
>>558184787
I know her personally and this really aint the place for her with you animals, i lvoe you /b/
>>
File: 1405799751928.jpg (18KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
1405799751928.jpg
18KB, 251x201px
No timestamp
>>
>>558183862
first of all, stop assuming other peoples' motives. there is nothing more unattractive than a girl who can't accept a genuine complement because she's too wrapped up in her own insecurities to see reality clearly.
>>
internet in a dangerous place and the world in 2014 too anyway, the life is about to fight with the problems, nietzsche speak abou how fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOxV3RnCrYI see this video n.n
>>
YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME YOUR TIME HAS COME
>>
>>558183862
I'd probably marry you, and we could be socially awkward together. You're pretty, op, but get out of here
>>
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
>>558182410
she a lazy fucking slob waiting for someone to tell her if she buys this diet book she can lose all her weight and still eat whatever she wants

>trying to help a woman with her issues.
>retarded
>>
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAG
>>
Guys she has like 2 kids. Leaf her alone
>>
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE VAG
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 390x260px)
image.jpg
46KB, 390x260px
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE AGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
>>558186274
why are you bumping this fucking thread?
>>
>>558182410
>eat less calories
GG, let's lose 5/10kg, then let the metabolism set up on new calories.
>ouch i cant lose more kgs
>less calories
>lose 2kg
>if you dont die
>repeat

Only way is:
>find right calories(lets call it A) you should assume
>every morning roll a die
>if 1-3-5
>you assume slightly more/equal than A
>if 2-4-6
>eat less than A

Always:
>exercise
>>
>>558186291
Why are you wasting your time this is off to P15 anyways
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 626x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 626x491px
>>558186620
Needs more suicide.
>>
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGES
>>
>>558186868
Shrek is love.
Shrek is life.
>>
why all of you are so stupid? she are sad... for people like you
>>
>>558186662
because morons like you keep bumping it
>>
>>558186951
Shrek is love.
Shrek is life.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 179x282px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 179x282px
>>558186940
This thread has been derailed. GG
>>
>>558187071
u wot maggle?
>>
>>558186951
needs moar shrek
>>
File: 1403832291057.jpg (68KB, 677x455px) Image search: [Google]
1403832291057.jpg
68KB, 677x455px
>>558185943
Welcome to 4chan, you must be new here, please leave now

Also, bumping because fuck you
>>
>>558187319
omgomg srs just stop k
>>
>>558182356
Underrated post
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 827x723px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 827x723px
>>558187327
I agree
>>
>>558181625
Start by killing yourself cunt.
>>
lol dumbfags, look at the filename, it's downloaded from facebook.
>>
>>558187129
I like trains.

>yeap im known for that
>be me
>thesis for degree
>started from africa
>then black people
>racism
>internet
>drug
>poor
>oliver twist
>soda
>usa
>all staring at me
>didnt pass it
>>
File: 1-lb-fat-vs-muscle[1].jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1-lb-fat-vs-muscle[1].jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>im not skinny but im not fat
the term is 'skinnyfat'
be more physically active, turn your fat into muscle. muscle distributes more attractively on the body and is denser than fat so you will look skinnier and more fit at the same weight.
>>
File: th (2).jpg (13KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
th (2).jpg
13KB, 300x220px
>>558187852
that proves nothing. She may have downloaded pics from her FB just as easily as from fb of other person.
>>
>>558181625
If you starve yourself your body will eat the stored fat but if you do it too long then it will break down the muscle tissue, your best bet would be to eat a salad large salad with egg whites and chicken, 1 a day and work out to make the body work harder to sustain the body muscle and feed on fat tissue.
>>
>>558181625
roll
>>
Time to close this thread. Good bye
>>
>>558189263
Shrek is love
Shrek is life
>>
>>558189263
Wat
> bump
>>
>>558188554
I CAN confirm she is real. We are discussin why she made this thread in the first place now.
>>
>>558181625
Nobody cares kill yourself
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.