[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been around, /b/ros. and I'm here to tell you

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 20

File: 1397097691376.jpg (73KB, 600x406px)
1397097691376.jpg
73KB, 600x406px
I've been around, /b/ros. and I'm here to tell you what to avoid if you are looking for a girlfriend that won't make your life a waking nightmare.

1. girls who change their hair often or dye it unnatural colors. these women are going through emotional turmoil and compensate by trying to attract as much as possible.

2. girls with tattoos, for the same reason above. yes, all tattoos. even "small and tasteful" ones. believe me on this one.

3. girls who claim to be bisexual with nothing to back it up. this is the sure mark of a slut.

4. girls who live far away. long distance relationships don't work. ever.

5. girls who are overly concerned about their weight and appearance. it's great having a beautiful girl but the maintenance will suck the fun out of everything. aim for a hygienic girl with a mother who isn't overweight.

add more if you feel like and good luck
>>
6. Don't hook up with a girl that has more guy friends than girl friends.
Not even going to say any more than that, just take my word for it.
>>
>>556978243

My wife was #1 (when we were younger) and still #2. Probably the most sane chick I've ever known in my life.
>>
>>556978710

yes
>>
If she has a lot of guy friends as in the amount of guy friends out weighs her female friends she is bound to done stuff or had a past with at least one and you look like a jackass being with her and letting her stay in contact with all of these "friends".
>>
>>556978710
what about a very similar number?
and can that be reversed as something for women to look out for. ie man with lots of female friends?
>>
>>556979229
>you look like a jackass

Who gives a fuck how you "look"? The problem is that those types are usually slutty and they tend to cheat.
>>
>>556978710
You beat me to it anon lol.
>>
>>556978710

Oh god yes. They may seem like the "good girl" type but they are the worst bitches under that friendly look. Will go to other guys for emotional support. Will keep depending on the attention of these other guys no matter what.
>>
>>556979546
To yourself idiot. Look like a jackass as in feel stupid. Word it however you want. The bitch cheats and you will feel stupid.
>>
>>556978886
it's fair enough to say that women go through phases that sometimes leave permanent marks, just like the rest of us. I only meant to make a general guide and not a strict rulebook.
>>
>>556979375
If they seem even then they may very well be safe, depends on the girl.
But for e.g, an ex of mine had three or four inseparably best friends, but the full scope of her group of friends included like a dozen or so guys. This is the kind I'm on about, you meet a girl like that, DO NOT get into a serious relationship with her.

In the reverse though, A guy with loads of female friends and next to no male friends and he's usually just gay.

Strange, isn't it?
>>
>>556978243
mfw my girlfriend is all of these things but #5
shes annoying af probs gonna end it
>>
>>556979818
>To yourself idiot.

You're a fucking retard if you think "to yourself" is even remotely implied in your post.
>>
>>556978710

if you won't say it then i will:

having a bunch of guy friends is almost a sure sign that the girl has a cluster b personality disorder. these girls are beyond fucked and should be avoided
>>
Arent most of these common sense? like 2,4,5.. probably an idiot to fall for any of those.
>>
>>556980003
I'm sort of seeing a girl now i'd like to turn into a relationship but her past relationship ended because she cheated. supposedly shes changed a lot since then since shes lost everything and the one she loved
so i;m a little weary about how it might end up.
also she's weary of me because i'm a guy who gets on better with girls but i'm not gay, though women have asked me that.
>>
>>556980161
Run.
>>
>>556980346
Thanks for telling me what I meant. I don't care what YOU think, how about that? Have a nice day.
>>
>>556980620
>supposedly shes changed a lot since then

Dude... seriously? They all say that.

Avoid the fuck out of bitches with a history of lying and cheating. They don't change, they only get better at hiding it.
>>
>>556980620
Well everyone's different.
I cheated once, got caught and after some crippling regret, I'll say with confidence that I'm never going to cheat on a girl ever again.
I don;t see why it's impossible for your to have a mind set on not cheating if she really means it, but only you can make the call.
>>
>>556978243
tell me something I don't know

>also: avoid girls who don't have a father or dont be in touch with their father(figure) on regular basis, these kind of girls are troublesome in so many ways
>>
>>556980620
RUN.If they do it once they WILL do it again.Trust me,first time she gets overly emotional (depressed,angry) she will lose ALL sense of love and trust and cheat.Trust me.
Even if the guy was a dick, she is still a bitch for not breaking up with him before fucking another guy.
>>
>>556980701
>I don't care what YOU think, how about that?

Then keep your fucking thoughts to yourself.
>>
>>556978243

7. if a girl doesn't want kids, run; she's probably nuts. or rather, if she brings up that she doesn't want kids for no particular reason, run.
>>
>>556981024
You are a dickbutt.Please incinerate yourself.
>>
>>556981226
>7. if a girl doesn't want kids, run; she's probably nuts. or rather, if she brings up that she doesn't want kids for no particular reason, run.
haha, that one sends feminists into a killing frenzy
>>
File: 20070524_Bokito.jpg (21KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
20070524_Bokito.jpg
21KB, 400x288px
I have a girl that lives 2 countries next to me.
We're planning to visit each other as much as we can.
Other than traveling money I don't see the problem in long distance relationships.
>>
>>556978243
7. If she is easy for you - chances are she is easy for other people too.
>>
>>556978710
I learned something from /b/ today
>>
File: Stephy_Rigel.jpg (116KB, 468x793px) Image search: [Google]
Stephy_Rigel.jpg
116KB, 468x793px
Oh you're so funny OP

>Implying that you won't be with some bland, dull slut if you follow those 'rules'
>>
>>556978243
So basically avoid women is what you're saying
>>
>>556981256
Hey, I'm not saying he should just let it go, I;m just disagreeing with the "once a cheater, always a cheater" saying, based on personal xp.
Saying that all girls are raging whores, full stop is for butthurt losers that never got over their first gf.
>>
I can second #1. Went in a few dates with a girl like that. Turns out that she was depressed and a cutter and shit. Would suggest avoiding #1s.
>>
>>556981226
7.b. girls that are obsessed with having kids. They only want a semen deposit and financial dependency.
>>
File: BkZiZb5CEAA7MbN.jpg (53KB, 489x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BkZiZb5CEAA7MbN.jpg
53KB, 489x1024px
>>556978243
This one is for OP
>girls without a penis
>>
1. True for most girls but not all.
2. You just hate tats, depending on what tats she has this isn't really true.
3. True. Girls are only straight or lesbian, no in between. The ones who claim to be bi are definitely slutty.
4. True as fuck. Long distance extremely rarely work out. Less than 1% of the time imo.
5. Somewhat true. Then again guys like high maintenance ladies. Whatever floats your boat on this one.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x194px)
images.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>556978243
>mfw my girlfriend has tattoos, colored hair and has slept with a woman

Just because you couldnt handle a girl with an actual personality doesnt mean nobody can
>>
>>556978243

4 and 5 are the only ones that have any amount of truth to them.
>>
>>556978243
>4. girls who live far away. long distance relationships don't work. ever.

I'd never start a relationship knowing it would be long-distance, but if you're in a good relationship, it can survive as long-distance for awhile.
>>
>>556981679
No,I'm saying you are an ass.Also, yes, those who had the guts (psychosis,impulse,whatever) to cheat once WILL do it again.Those are mostly histrionic and narcs who can't live without the thrill.They can also be depressed ones who become reckless,angry and impulsive when they get too much stress.
>>
Watch out for bi-polar girls. No fun!
>>
>>556982005
5. Some guys*
>>
>>556981448
shes gonna fuck another guy then realize its better than being 2 countries away from her boyfriend then break up with you.
>>
>>556982037
ROFL.
Women get tattoos to supplement their lack of personality
>>
itt neckbeards supply each other with the kind of hilarious overgeneralizations that will cleanse their autism from the gene pool for years to come
>>
>>556982005
Just curious, but are you implying that ONLY women cannot be bisexual, or all people?
>>
File: tattoo-girls-16.jpg (34KB, 550x365px) Image search: [Google]
tattoo-girls-16.jpg
34KB, 550x365px
>>556982037

This.
All of OPs reasons are subjective. Must've had a bad experience.
>>
>>556978243
All of this describes my gf except 6. Thankfully, we're taking a break cause she's on the other side of the country, so I can sleep with other chicks, and she still sends me nudes nonstop. I also don't have to worry about her sleeping around; she is really introverted and has almost absolutely no game. She fluked into me, but I'm happy she did. Plus she's chubby.

I love her to death, and despite all of these things she's actually really down to earth. Too bad she's super immature; guess I'll move on soon.
>>
>>556980620
Dude, it sounds like maybe she burned her old life by being a whore - and now she wants a beta to settle down with.
You fit the description - better with girls, asked if you are gay. She sees this, and she wants you to end up with the train wreck, and possibly another man's child.

She'll say anything to rope you in, and confuse you with sex. When she is sure she has you locked in - she'll do whatever the fuck she likes, because she'll know you will accept it and stay with her.
>>
I am in Toronto. 90% of all girls here (or more) are #1-3, and basically every girl ever is #5. Every girl I've ever met thinks they're fat/ugly/whatever, even if they're gorgeous (actually, especially if they're gorgeous).

This is why I don't even bother trying to date anymore. I go to Amsterdam and fuck hookers a few times a year. Women in this city are absolute bottom-of-the-barrell, below-shit tier, stuck-up, liberal, hipster cunts.
>>
>>556982354

Top kek, meanwhile autists like yourself are rapidly breeding and look where that's got us. Kill yourself
>>
>>556981741
As a general. rule i generally distrust girls(and boys) who already know what they want but not who.

I wouldnt have kids with anyone, or have a serious relationship with anyone, or even with friends with anyone. You ofrm the bond according to the person, something else is desperation and its bound to end in suffering because its fake
>>
>>556978243
I've been in a long distance relationship for a year now, it's working out pretty well, I don't see why people say they can't work.
>>
File: 1395615837085.jpg (46KB, 336x352px)
1395615837085.jpg
46KB, 336x352px
>>556982273

>Like I said, subjective
>Met non-tattooed girls with no personality
>Met tattooed girls with no personality
>Some do, some don't

That's like me saying all blondes are stupid, including blonde males.

Also, are you 12? Who the fuck uses rofl?
>>
>>556982715
All blondes are stupid is pretty good rule of thumb to follow, just like what the OP said. Of course not everyone is going to fit some stereotypical mold.
>>
>>556982498
ha see this is where people start to get stupid and think being nice is a beta trait.
as if I'm going to stay with her if she starts fucking me around, why would I, it's a big world and there's always someone better.
>>
>>556982368
Yes. Most woman that claim to be bi are only seen dating other women. And if they're not dating anyone then they are constantly fucking guys left and right. That's not being bisexual. That's being a whore.
>>
>>556978243
#5 is the only bit of good advice in your shit list. everything else on the list is superficial as fuck.

except #3. i've not met a woman over the age of 19 that still does that shit. seems like OP is only used to talking to high schoolers or retards
>>
>>556982086
Think my current girlfriend fits in somewhere here.

When she is stressed she goes batshit - takes it out on me, goes out to bars and clubs with her friends drinking until the early hours, is reckless in that she has dumped me about 30 times (no joke) because of something insignificant or not even real - when the reality is she has something else going on in her head.

She is also a thrill seeker - and is in trouble every 2-3 months I would say.
>>
>>556983006
Seems you like you don't go out that often if you think #3 is reserved for high schoolers.
>>
>>556983049
>goes out to bars and clubs with her friends drinking until the early hours,
all the while not cheating on you of course, right?
>>
>>556982542
Instead of wasting your money on flights and prostitutes - just move dude.
To somewhere where they are less 1-5s.
>>
>>556982970
I'd say it depends if they're natural blondes or not. Natural blondes are no different from anyone else. Dyed and especially bleached blondes? Usually dumb whores.
>>
>>556982682
Chances are, you will find out.
I feel for you dude.
>>
>>556983004
I was just curious about your views, cause I have often thought that you had to be one or the other. It never made sense to me how someone could not have a preference.
>>
>>556982982
Not that easy to leave her if you are deeply in love with her.

>>556983282
Yeah.
My days lately have been filled with paranoia.
See the other half of this message.
>>
>>556979375
idk i have a lot of female friends but all of em are fugly and id never have sex with em. any girl i ever met that had a lot of guy friends they were all extremely handsome and attractive and like 1 fatdude that was really funny.

Almost all the guys wanted the girl

Its not so much you cant trust the girl but you cant trust the guys. Usually the guys will feel like you are in the way.
>I was here first
>why didnt she pick me
and try to pull shit on the girl. And girls are always friends with attractive guys (idk its biology or some shit) and ugly girls (to make themselves feel better) and if a handsome guy trys to fuck her she will most likely let them with little to no resistance.
>>
>>556983308
Nah, I have a good time in Amsterdam. If I were to move anywhere, it'd be there, and then I doubt I'd have the impetus to bother dating because I could get sex with gorgeous girls at will anyway.

Plus, I'm not exactly hurting for money.
>>
>ITT: overly sensitive tattoo fags

these are rules. there are exceptions to every rule. you/your gf/you bf/ your friend/etc are probably an exception. this does not change the fact that this is a good rule to follow
>>
>>556978243
My ex was all of this, can't agree more
>>
>>556983539
I know what you mean. Doesn't make sense to me either.
>>
>>556983664
I'll be the fucking judge of that
>>556983831
that's how she cheated before was a friend who wanted more but due to that she's gone the other way and takes sex quite seriously.
>>
>>556983892
Enough that you could send me $5,000 and not worry about it?
>>
>>556983049
Yep,narc.Seen one,had a "relationship".It's a dipshit thing to stay with her after all the breakups,man.Rule one with that breed - once the ship starts sinking,leave.You are not a rat to do so.
Also,if not a narc these kinds also tend to be the self-loathing ones who lose their sense of self and self-esteem,get the feeling they can trust noone and start taking revenge on everyone.
Dump the bitch next time she breaks up with you.It's common sense.
>>
>>556980003
I feel bad for a friend of mine his gf dyes her hair a lot (had pink, blue, red, and green in Highschool) wants a lot of tatoos and all her friends are guy friends because "girls dont get me, i act more like a guy anyways"

He went into the army about a week ago so now shes alone and has all the time in the world to sleep around and no risk of getting caught. Really feel bad for him, but if I try to tell him he just gets mad at me. Also every one of her guy friends all wanted to/still wants to fuck her, including me
>>
>>556984160
Judgement is severely impaired when strong emotions are involved.
You may think you are clear now, but when the time comes - things won't be so straight forward.
>>
>>556984161
I could, but I won't. Sorry bro.
>>
>>556981226

Must disagree with you anon. I wouldn't get involved with a girl who wants kids EVER. I have no intention of having any and would bail on any relationship the second i got the feeling she wanted them.

I've been in two long term relationships with girls who want kids and both times I couldn't trust them to be on the same page as me even though I have always been crystal clear with women about my feelings on the subject. They said they understood but I couldn't believe them. If they had got accidentally pregnant it would have ruined my life. I never touched them without a condom for fear of the possible disaster.

I married a bikini model dentist who doesn't want kids either. She I can trust to get an abortion if we accidentally got pregnant. She I can trust with my future.

Her desire to have kids or not only matters if it's different from yours.

The end
>>
>>556984450
you'd think so but I broke up with my gf of 5+yrs and didn't even feel gutted in the slightest
>>
File: toplel.jpg (12KB, 407x482px) Image search: [Google]
toplel.jpg
12KB, 407x482px
>>556984573
ehehehehe, bikini model dentist, ahem, pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>556983892
So you dont want love and sweetness also out of a relationship?
>>
>>556984249
Early on in the relationship I thought she was BPD. I don't know if she was/is - but she would flip between personalities - sometimes it was like she didn't know me and had no emotions at all. A blank, empty stare - possibly twinned with rage, but not always.
It was like talking to a robot - but she was totally normal with everyone else, noone else noticed at all.
Freaked me the fuck out.
It was like the cartoon of the dead frog that stands up and dances, but only when noone is looking apart from the one guy - and he goes insane at the end.
I was questioning my perception and my own sanity.

She hasn't been like that in a long time - but she still isn't exactly normal.

I think I will do as you say man, I have been thinking about it lately. If she drops me again - I'm gone. I'll be sad, but I can't keep going through this forever, and making no progress.
>>
8. Most girls will hook up with any guy that "understands her" after finishing a relationship (they don't care if it was long and meaningful)
>>
>>556984573
>>556984878
Has it ever ocurred to you fucking 11 and a half year old retards that guys who want kids should be with girls who want kids and guys who don't should be with girls who don't????

what a way to turn something simple into a problem you fuckers
>>
>>556984469
No problem man. I seem to be incapable of making money.
How did you manage it? Hard work and a lack of fear?
>>
>>556984878
Not everyone on b is a neckbeard dude. I'm in my 30's and work as a warship designer for a defense consulting company. I, like my wife, take both fitness and profession seriously.
>>
>>556984835
That's weird in itself.
Well, nothing to worry about with this girl then. You have nothing to lose.
>>
>>556985547
ok, now you're just asking for it.
>>
>>556985269
Dude, I agreed with you..
>>
>>556978710
I can confirm this.

They are mentally fucked beyond repair. Not able to maintain a relationship under any circumstances. They will die alone. Not even exaggerating.

>>556981741
also THIS SO MUCH.

You really have to watch out for these! They are the most dangerous of all! Women use children to "glue" themselves to you. They know you won't divorce or abandon them ever if they're the mother of your child, which means they have achieved their goal in life to be fully supported by some gullible fool who was stupid enough to fall for her mask and right into her trap.

Also:

Never be too nice to a girl. Be good to her, comfort her, give her love. But NEVER step over the line. Every woman will test you at some point. They will test how far they can push you until you lose temper, and then they will make that threshold state the new standard through a long going process of indoctrination techniques. You MUST remain cool and at the same time show a woman where her place is, which should never be above you.
>>
>>556984889
Eh, been there. Honestly, I just don't really trust most women anymore. I've been really, really good to every girl I've ever been with. Not beta, not a pushover, but always kind and supportive, I took care of her, made her feel nice, I did what a man is supposed to do. Every time, I got fucked over. Every time, it damn near killed me.

I don't know if I'm willing to do that to myself again. The damage it does to me to lose someone I truly care about just doesn't seem worth it anymore.
>>
>>556981226
If she passes all the other criteria, send her to me. I want a girlfriend, not a brood-mare.
>>
>>556984573

you and your wife are in the minority. not saying that's a bad thing though.

the reason i said you should run is because:
a) they probably secretly do want kids and will trap you
b) they can't handle the idea of anything being more important then they are. this includes you.

just my two cents. there are exceptions to every rule and it seems like you're two of them
>>
>>556985657
Bring it on. I'm just killing time while I wait for her to finish up her last patient so vent your teen heart out dude.
>>
8. Do not under any circumstance, including the tip of a 12 gauge giving you a rim job with a trigger happy red neck on the other end, date someone who self identifies as a feminist or sjw
>>
>>556985184
Shit man,I've had the EXACT SAME ex.Only lost 2 months of time,even 5 weeks given the fact she was out of town for 3 weeks...with like 15 guy friends of course because fucking rule 6.
She doesn't care one little bit about you.She deserves,no , WANTS to be treated like shit so she can justify the self-loathing.If you give her attention she treats you like trash,if you whip her around you are.I hate myself for saying such horrible and misogynistic words, but people like that DO exist and there is nothing you can do about it. (unless you're a psychotherapist).
The one I used to date,Nadya,had lost her brother at an early age and then had a friend commit suicide a bit later on.Histrionic/narc.
>>
>>556978243
I'll have to disagree with #1, 2 and 3 and I will sound biased saying this. Best friend of mine is all of those, and for lack of a better term she's actually smarter than I am, and I'm a fucking egoist.

Current gf is #1 and sometimes I do find it stressful to be able to know what to do, since I've very little experience in helping those who are emotionally distressed but I'm known throughout all of my friends and others for being a loyal fucker, so I won't ditch her.

Besides, I literally see myself in my gf in terms of personality and interests.
>>
>>556985547
el oh el
>2008+6
>still implying raging neckbeards
>still getting defensive about self
whatever though
>>
>>556985830

Learned that the hard way. All of my exs did that, even flat out trying to dictate my life and views.
>>
>>556984573
>I married a bikini model dentist
>>556985547
>I'm in my 30's and work as a warship designer
I smirked/10
>>
>>556985547
Prove your claims.
It's the same with "i'm a girl!" - but for you it is "warship blueprints, bikini model pic and dentist certificate or gtfo.
>>
>>556985837
>>556985837
>I've been really, really good to every girl I've ever been with. Not beta, not a pushover, but always kind and supportive, I took care of her, made her feel nice, I did what a man is supposed to do
Maybe this part isn't quite like you thought it was.
>>
>>556986015
I agree we are the exception. A mixture of being lucky and picky as fuck.
>>
>>556985830
>They know you won't divorce or abandon them ever if they're the mother of your child, which means they have achieved their goal in life to be fully supported by some gullible fool who was stupid enough to fall for her mask and right into her trap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7o-ziHVTkw
>>
>>556986168

No shit sherlock
>>
>>556978243
>girls who live far away. long distance relationships don't work. ever.

Yeah my parents are this, together for 22 years. I am also this for 2 years strong.

OP is insecure and untrustful.
>>
>>556985473
Hah! Hardly. Born into a rich family. Work from home, and get a double income due to job and being one of the owners of my family's company. Got very, very lucky.
>>
>>556986089
Well im a spaceship designer married to a thong model who is also a neurosurgeon assistant.
Also im a navy seal
>>
>>556981790
that pic makes no sense, niggers cant read
>>
>>556986326
Don't have to. Don't care that much what you believe about me. Anyways you are ruining this thread for me. Bye everyone.
>>
>>556978243
mfw I am now married and living with my LDR.
>>
>>556985830
>never be too nice to a girl
Wish I had been told this 3 years ago.

What you described happened with me exactly.
She tested me, I kept tolerating it - so it increased - and I became sick of it all - almost left. Became cold and distant and was ready to leave without regrets - THEN she became more affectionate and more like a woman.
But by that time, I already didn't give a fuck and was just biding my time. 10 months later - I told her I had had doubts for all that time, she dumped me a month later - we've been sort of back together for 4 months but it really isn't the same anymore.
If I had trained her since the beginning, like you said - then things would have gone really well.

Why don't they teach this in school?
>>
File: newfag.png (21KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
newfag.png
21KB, 300x250px
>>556986729
bye faggot keep being butthurt, also quit 4chan
>>
>>556986338
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say here.
>>
>>556986517
me too, /b/ro. i also double as a CIA agent
>>
>>556986729
Bye 28 yo virgin who can't even make up a decent lie about himself
>>
>>556985975
hahaha
>>
>>556986178

>mysoginistic

Merely a word to justify femishitism now. Are there true misogynists out there? Yes, myself included now. Everyone is entitled to their own views though. Don't let anyone shame you for not being a typical cattle *tips fedora*
>>
>>556986951
Im in the super secret space ultra cool space branch of the military nasa, which branch are you?
>>
>>556985975

just be prepared for her to be an attention whoring uncaring POS that expects you to do everything for her because her happiness her happiness her happiness

or worse, that she's lying and she's actually a cocktrapper
>>
>>556987128
I'm with the cowtipping / corncircle making unit from area 51, You guys wanna meet up for some cake next Nasa BBQ?
>>
>>556980475
>>556980475
Confirming. Borderline femanon with narcissistic diagnosis and almost only guy friends. You crave the attention you can't get from female friends.

Since a break up I've tried to sort things out. I now have female friends and cut off all the guy friends since I realized their objective.

Also changed hair and hair color. Pink, purple, extensions.

And I've got tattoos.
>>
>>556986089
>>556986517
I'm a universe designer, I design entire galaxies and form them out of my cum. I'm married to a nude model who competes in intergalactic nude model contests + she works part time as the commander of a star fleet.
>>
>>556986256
>All of my exs did that
Your own fault for dating such things
>>
Just gonna take a shot in the dark here, but it sounds like you're too pathetic to clear your woman's insecurities, which is probably why you find this sort of behavior as "tell-tale" signs of a bad mate.

Not saying that these are true or false, just that they cannot imply a bad mate. Everyone does things that puts off other people... perhaps instead of looking for things that will keep you away, you should look for things that seem promising. In general, you should try to find a woman that appreciates the time and energy you put in to your relationship, and does not take your money or resources in to account.
>>
>>556987128
I'm with the secret kickass ninja motherfuckers branch.
>>
>>556978243
Wish I knew 4 earlier, thanks basedanon.
>>
>>556987345
>>556987128
haha, that's hilarious. The balls on that guy "IM A WARSHIP DESIGNER YOU GUYZZ HEY IM REAL OK I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK BUT ILL LEAVE THIS THREAD CRYING"
>>
>>556978710
I've actually failed at this one and fell in love with that type of a girl. She has female friends too but she also has many ex-boyfriends and shes still talking with some of them. Luckily they are far away but its still pissing me and I've told her many times (we've been together like half a year) but she always says that she still values them as friends even though even I can see that at least one of these guys wants to fuck her really bad (he's a faggot though, might dump a story if anyone's interested). What can I do guys? I really like her and she seems happy with me and does all cute stuff for me.
>>
I just kinda ended a relationship with a girl that was 1 through 6, except 4, i still like her and care for her, but did i do the right thing?
>>
>>556981226
i don't want annoying fucking kids. so i would be ok with that. speak for yourself.
>>
Oh I got one, its more about teens and early 20s girls though for all you underage b&s out there.

If you ever ask a girl a question and she responds like "Whaaaaaat?" to seem all cute or some shit even though she clearly heard what you asked, then she is a fucking whore and stupid.
>>
>>556985547
yeah people don't understand sometimes that normal people use this site as well. i go to this shit website at work when i'm bored just to kill time. like i am right now.
>>
>>556987334

congrats on trying to break the cycle. i hope it truly does work out for you.

now prepare for the shitstorm of tits or get the fuck out from heaven and a handful of newfags
>>
>>556986178
I don't know what happened with this girl.
I read a lot about BPD and the thing that turns up as a cause for it at a very early age - is their mother not loving them.

She told me her mother had even said to her that she was an accident/mistake - and that she has never felt close to her mother, that her mother is selfish and like a child.

Yeah, my girl has a lot of guy friends too - really really wish I had a list of these fucking rules years ago. I thought I was savvy and knew what to avoid - but I didn't know a fucking thing.

Been with her for 2.5 years and I still am trying my best to stay with her. Lately I have a feeling that she has been flirting (and what else??) with other guys at bars while I am away for a few weeks.

It isn't misogynistic - it is these particular kinds of females that are seriously fucked up.

Rational sense tells me I shouldn't even be trying to be with her - my friend told me almost 2 years ago (when I told him the stories of what had been happening for the first few months of the relationship) that I should give it 1 month to change - or I will be still with her a year or two down the line and nothing will have changed.
Well, his prediction came true - and I'm still (barely) with her.

Never expected to fall into this trap, I had always avoided psycho girls. Now I'm so emotionally tied with her that I keep sticking with her and hoping for a clean future.

Rationally, I think that can't happen.
>>
>>556987805
thread is dying, dump your story
>>
File: 1404671795947.gif (3MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1404671795947.gif
3MB, 360x360px
>>556987805
Tell me about this faggot
>>
>>556978243
what is a high maintenance girl?
>>
>>556982982
>mfw you got kids, and "just leaving" takes on a whole new meaning.
>>
>>556986168
What is sjw?
>>
>>556985830
this so much, you don't wanna learn this the hard way
>>
>>556982480
oh shit are you me? My girlfriend is out travelling and is everything exept 6 and the bi part. Also thinking of moving on. How long have you been together?
>captcha: Drops amessi
>>
>>556987509

If it was that easy then there wouldn't be so a massive chance for separation/divorce idiot.
>>
>>556986883
>Why don't they teach this in school?
Don't worry. Every man goes through your scenario. Women always do this.

The key is: communication, realistic expectations, respect and trust.

A man has to be strong. Period. This doesn't mean being a bulky muscle dude, being loud or dominant whatsoever. A real man has to be strong MENTALLY. Never be dependent on a woman in any way. Always keep the relationship in a state that allows you to show her the door at any point. Once you give the woman the upper hand in a relationship, she WILL take charge and push you.

What you need to bring across to a women is: I love you. I will always take care of you, no matter what happens. But you will never have control over any aspect of my life whatsoever. If you can't accept this, you're free to leave.
>>
>>556987090
You don't understand.Point is, when in a "bright" period (no depression,reason dominates) I am never predisposed to being a misogynist.Still,as reason dictates at the moment I need to say this,even though it makes me feel uncomfortable.I feel for that one but I realise I can be of no help.
>>
>>556987345
that makes you a jack off all trades
>>
>>556986514
At least you know not to give money away to anonymous beggars.
That's business sense.
>>
>>556988204

PROTIP: there is absolutely nothing you can do to change her. you are out of your league. make her go see a therapist if it bothers you that much.
>>
>>556978710
did exactly that.
guess what? shes now with her former best guy friend...wow..
>>
File: innistradpriest.jpg (134KB, 720x880px) Image search: [Google]
innistradpriest.jpg
134KB, 720x880px
>>556986514
Good for you anon, Pretty much the opposite of my life.
>>
>>556988540

You're speaking as if thinking anything negative about women makes you a woman hater. That's the point I'm trying to make
>>
>>556986517
>>556987345
hahahaha

I'm a designer designer, I design gods and demi gods so they can design all the rest of the shit for me. I'm married to every female in existence, especially the nuns, who drive model-T fords and also work part time as 7 of 9.
>>
>>556981741
>>556985830
My girl wants to have 4 kids, she's always talking about "those 4 kids" (even tho I've told her that I only want 2)... I'm getting worried.
>>
>>556988118
yes /b/ is full of warship designers
>>
>>556988419
2 years
that's why it's tough.
she's great, but pretty much a reverse loli
5 year old trapped in a nearly 20 year old body
she fulfills my weird sex niches though, she can squirt, we have sex on her period, she recently started peeing her pants for me, etc, but the relationship is really one sided as i make way more money than she does, and she puts way less effort into the relationship than i do
doesn't help that we were each other's first everything; kiss, sex, relationship...fucking everything
that's why it's so hard for me, but i really need to move on. shitty thing is that girls are really attracted to me...but are either 5+ years older, or my friends' girlfriends. this truly is hell
>>
>>556988560
Just because I got lucky doesn't mean I'm a dumbass.
>>
>>556988225
>>556988242

ok, whatever.

I'll make it short. He's a faggot and she's been dating him like year ago. He lives far away and so she had to travel to him or he had to travel to her. Then she dumped him but they stayed friends. Then she started dating me. She told him but probably not all of that. Because one day we were out and she got a text message. It was unknown number but she thought its one of her other friends from past. So she started talking with him... Few months later, that friend (from texts) contacted her and didnt know shit about this. Turned out that her faggot ex lied to get info from her about us. She flipped shit but eventually shes okay again and talking to him again. I was so fuckin furious about it but she commented it like: Im forgiving...

So yeah, tell me that Im a faggot too but its probably too late for me and I'll be real sad when she dumps me because of some other guy...
>>
>>556987824
elaborate.
>>
>>556982080
Never. She'd be cheating on you and getting wasted as fuck making out with other dudes while she/you're away.
Easy example:
Ever been to a party without your gf? Ever wanted to fuck one of those chicks or make out with them?
She feels the same way, but she's in a different country and is drunker than you cause girls in general handles less alcohol and gets alot more free.
>>
>>556989069

Eh, some people just want to have more or less kids mate. Discuss with it her, tell her you don't want four. Make a compromise. If she doesn't budge then you need to start analyzing and figuring out what you want to do along with maybe she wants four or whatever. Some chicks just want to have a nice big family like the good old days
>>
Because all 3.5 billion women in the world are the same. Oh wait they're not you're just a maggot generalizing an entire gender. Go eat a dick you 19 year old neck beard fuck and stop pretending like you know anything about anything.

Also, I like my emotionally damaged, tatted up pink hair sluts. They're easy to manipulate, mind control and turn into my personal fuck doll.
>>
>>556989126
amen bro,
we have been together for 2 years too and in that time ive grown so accustomed to her that i get serious doubts about leaving her because of fear of the future.

also i cheated on her last weekend with my friends long time girlfriend, i don't know if i should tell her.

damn relationships, im too sober for this shit
>>
>>556989616

>bitches about generalizing
>proceeds to generalize
>then said speeds into edge

I don't know if this is summer, cringe, or autism
>>
Never stick your dick in a crazy bitch!
>>
>>556989616
it's almost as if... you didn't read the entire thread, and just replied to the OP. surely you wouldn't do something like this, surely, right anon?
>>
>>556988504
It's a bit tiring to be like that, and less fulfilling.
But I have very slowly come to that conclusion too - that I must concentrate on my own life and be my own man again.

Money is a problem currently - but all these 4chan billionaires are keeping their wallets to themselves.
>>
>>556989015
holy shit
>>
>>556988434
It's not easy, you fucking idiot. That's why there's a massive chance for separation/divorce.

Be a man.
>>
>>556981625
>implying i dont want that
>>
>>556990224

You just totally disproved your point, validated mine, and is now trying to be a typical teen faggot. Have you considered getting a GED seeing how retards don't generally graduate High School?
>>
>>556988603
Might be near the end now anyway.
I lost the idea that I could change her a long time ago. Didn't know people like this existed before I met her, that's why I had no defences up.
>>
>>556989934
this
>>
>>556989069
>My girl wants to have 4 kids, she's always talking about "those 4 kids" (even tho I've told her that I only want 2)... I'm getting worried
I don't know how old you are or your circumstances, but I want to give you general advice on this matter.

NEVER have kids without establishing a stable foundation first, which allows you to offer them a secure, quality life. Let's be realistic. This takes a long time, unless you happen to be born filthy rich. Also you will probably not end up in a position to maintain this level for a family with 4 kids. Think: each of them has to be fed well, clothed and then there's these things like toys etc. + that thing called school/university education, depending on the path your child will decide for late in life.

Also keep in mind: You will get older too. This might not occur to you yet, but you will see a time when simple things become harder. You won't have as much energy. Your body will get small dings and scratches along the road etc. You won't be able to withstand such pressure forever.

This is why you need to put your gf in the right place. First is your career. Period. Then, once you feel financially and rationally comfortable with the idea of having a child you can consider it. Women have a biological clock that hinders them from rational thought in regards to children.

Again, you're the man. You have to be mentally strong. Never forget this.
>>
>>556978710
Thanks.
>>
>>556979768
you speak the truth SIR!

>source: fell for a girl like that, on the plus side it gave me more xp on how to deal with stuff like thiss
>>
>>556989170
Hi, I'm a Nigerian business man and I want to give you 240 million. All you have to do is send me 800,000 so that I can process the transfer.
>>
>ITT basement dwellers tell each other hypotheses about the behaviour of female non-basement dwellers.
>>
>>556989338
This is probably true.
Also girls have less morals in general and have 2000 guys hitting on them.
Which increases the odds to maximum capacity.
>>
>>556990858
Holy shit! Really!? Awesome! You rock, man!

What's the account info? I'll get that to you right away.

Fuck yeah! I'm gonna be rich!
>>
>>556989824
Tell her if you want to break up with her.
I don't think she'll trust you again after that.

Maybe it's over anyway.
>>
>>556990738
Thanks for taking the time to reply anon, I'm currently 22, working as a programmer to pay college.. She's also 22 and she was a neet for like 1 and 1/2 year, she just started college again, she "hated Computer Science" so that's why she's starting over again...

I will think about what you said, I'm fucking poor that's why I work and pay for college, I really find a bit offensive when she starts talking about "our four kids" and I just say to her "I want 2, if we are financially stable maybe we can consider 4", shes like "yeah you are right" but the next day shes again talking about "our 4 kids :D", shit is annoying.
>>
>>556986015
>not saying that's a bad thing though.

He's lying, not wanting kids is a very very bad thing.

It means they didn't grow up in a sane nuclear family. It means that they had trouble as kids. It means they probably hate themselves and usually people that hate kids are insane and depressive as fuck.

I have met several old people that didn't have kids.
All of them are completely nuts. or are a total failure in life. Me with an age of 21, have done/accomplish more things than this kind of people.

Most of them don't have a house a car or a stable job. Just a bunch of complete losers that rent everything they have. My father has 6 brothers and 4 of them have no kids. My uncles always see me as a leech. They even tell me I'm just a waste of space. Meanwhile those same assholes owe my family around 10K each.

TTDR: have kids, you are ment to have them. If not,
>an hero
>>
Good night everyone.Keep your dignity.
>>
>>556991341
Hi, in Nigeria we use a secure transfer through swiss banks called paypal.
Send 800,000 and I will have the 240 million transferred to you within 14 working business time days.
>>
>>556991869
Cool. I will get right on that. Will I be getting my 240 million in nigger dollars or regular dollars?
>>
>>556982142
So much this.
The drama!
>>
File: 1328016711884.jpg (289KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1328016711884.jpg
289KB, 1600x1200px
>>556991651
i get you bro,
hope it turns out well for you, have a fun night/day.
im going to bed.
have some tits
>>
File: 1392560828368.jpg (53KB, 500x333px)
1392560828368.jpg
53KB, 500x333px
>>556991651
She's getting her MRS degree, dude. She's gonna be a neet leeching off of you and popping out babies whether she finishes that degree or not
>>
>>556985547
>I'm in my 30's and work as a warship designer for a defense consulting company.
This would go nicely as an amendment to the navy seal pasta.
>>
>>556992509
In regular dollars american.
If you send an extra 400,000 to make to 1,200,000 dollars then we can speed the process to only be 2 days until transfer. Of course you will receive the 240,000,000 and the original 1,200,000 minus 200 dollars american processing fee.
I am want to share this with you opportunity.
Thanks.
>>
>>556990548
You don't seem to have a firm grasp on the general principles of logic.
>>
>>556992931
Ok. You wanted me to send 800000 watermelons, right? How do I do that over the internet? Is there an app I can use?
>>
>>556978243
>mfw OP described my last ex
+she was fat
>be me
>meet her through a mutual friend, start talking to her as a friend not thinking about anything else (6/10)
>my friend took my phone from my hands and said "I love you"
>mfw she thought I said it
>that's how we started dating. literally the dumbest fucking shit.
>date for 3 months, her hair changed 5 times
>her mom was the most weird mom-daughter relationship I ever saw
>talks about pur sex with her
>she wanted to meet literally every day, it's a 2 hour drive in every direction
>only rain I kept this up is that I was a virgin beta faggot and her fat pussy was tight
>one day decide "that's it. I wanna play wow.I can't because of her"
>break up with her over some bullshit reason
>she cries
>tells all our mutual friends I broke up with her to play wow (she met them through me not the other way around)
>they tell me she said that
>top fucking kek I ain't denying it we all laughing
>a year later, she sent messages 3 different times and I said no
>found about about a fuck buddy I had and went full land whale rage on him (yeah bifag here)
>mfw she still thinka there's a chance we'll date again

seriously this kind of experience teaches you a lesson in life
don't compromise on chicks. don't do it.
>>
>>556993214
No sir, dollars american sir. Send with swiss secure transfer called paypal is very secure and you are trust it.

When you have 240,000,000 you can buy many watermelons sir.
>>
>>556992772
Thanks man, that qt has some great tits.

>>556992787
>She's getting her MRS degree, dude.
Kek, probably. I'll probably dump her when I find another girl that is ambitious like me.
>>
>>556986168
This is true. It pains me though, there's this qt country girl at my university with a 10/10 body and an 8/10 face, and even though she likes a lot of things that I like, she posts stupid shit on social media about all the "liberal" causes. I'm glad that I'm smart enough to not pursue that.
>>
>>556982037
> this guy in a few weeks
>>
>>556992772
holyshit, do you know this girl personally?
I think I know her. Is it Laura?
>>
>>556993026

An ill fitting and irrelevant come-back. Thank you for confirming my suspicions of your age
>>
Now let's make a reverse list - things women should avoid in men. So we can see if we fit the category and an hero.

1. empty wallet
2. doesn't own a car/house/suit
3. wears shoes that aren't polished (e.g. trainers)
4. listens to anything you say
5. isn't a doctor/lawyer/pilot/rich
>>
>>556994102
don't know her, probably from a boxxy nudes thread.
If she had a SE W850i in 2008 then it might be her, taken from the EXIF:
Make - Sony Ericsson
Model - W850i
Date/Time original - 2008:01:10 23:23:25
>>
>>556994486
I match with 1-5.

Oh wait, I have a suit.
>>
>>556994486

In that case, if a woman isn't a model, university educated, comes from a prestigious family, doesn't groom and pamper herself properly, and doesn't wear designer dresses then get rid of the filthy tramp
>>
>>556994486
1 - got some money + shitload of cards
2 - don't have a car and a house, still studying
3 - i don't wear shoes, i polish my combat boots tho (would get shit from higher ups otherwise + would look silly as fuck)
4 - nope
5 - check, not me
>>
>>556995026
Doesn't work like that - unless you design warships.
>>
>>556994461
You have no idea what you're talking about. You're only fooling yourself.
>>
>>556994681
>>556995026
As a man who hits all five criteria, you don't really meet women who are otherwise. I really wanna meet a tattoo'd, dyed haired, poor girl but I wouldn't even know where to look. Oh and she needs to be skinny, but I'd imagine a lot of poor girls are fat.
>>
>>556995026
Don't be an insecure nigger, if you reply is because you care
>>
>>556995174
Thanks, I was thinking about polishing my boots yesterday - you've convinced me.
>>
>>556995248

Of course I am kiddo, whatever floats your boat
>>
>>556995372
I can help you out with that.
Ever heard of the prince and the pauper?
Just give me all of your riches - and I'll give you my worn out clothes, and introduce you to some tattooed, dyed haired, poor girl - a skinny one if you want.
>>
>>556995372
find a meth whore, would fit the description
>>
>>556995696
I know exactly what floats your boat - because I design warships.
>>
>>556995761
Haha see that's the thing - I like who I am and have no desire to give up my lifestyle.

I just want someone without the drive and stress. A lot of girls who seek guys in my position are very demanding. I remember what dating was like in high school - I want that again. It wasn't about status, or cars, or money (okay it was a bit about status), but just about enjoying your time. I miss that.
>>
>>556994670
it is her, dear god. this is the best discovery I've made on /b/ yet. 4lliance btw, if you're interested in her fb
>>
>>556996352
almost everything is sadly hidden, only a lot of pics of upstanding african american gentelmen.
>>
Aight, /b/, gonna tell my situation and I wanna hear your advice

Found this girl, we talked on the internet at first, met her in person, she was really cool and all, at first it was more like friends, then we got together. And so far I am enjoying this, she's cute, fun to be around, and, you know, in general a pretty cool person.

However!

After reading this thread, I am having doubts. First of all, of the mentioned things - #2, #3 (however, she has backed it up) and #6 fit her

She flat out told me she'd fuck a girl, despite us being together, no regrets. Not a guy, though. (If I can believe her)

At first I thought it's a joke, but it might be true

She has mostly guy friends, one of them is my best friend, which isn't good, since he's kind of on the verge of being pretty desperate

So, what should I do?

I am enjoying our time together so far, the sex is good and she's nice to be around, but these warnings made me rethink.

Advice appreciated.
>>
>>556985830
>Never be too nice to a girl. Be good to her, comfort her, give her love. But NEVER step over the line. Every woman will test you at some point. They will test how far they can push you until you lose temper, and then they will make that threshold state the new standard through a long going process of indoctrination techniques. You MUST remain cool and at the same time show a woman where her place is, which should never be above you.

you've obviously just poured into what the faggots on /b/ always try and push
don't put your woman below you if you want the relationship to legitimately workout in the long run. this doesn't mean have her above you either. relationships that actually fucking work are when you and the girl are pretty much mutual. if you're constantly trying to be a dick and make sure she feels "below" you, she'll eventually get sick of it and go to the "sensitive" guys for emotional support and shit. if she's above you, it obviously gives issues too because then she'll just be a bitch and push you around. your advice is shitty. you need to establish a sense of mutual power between eachother. i've been with my partner for 8 years and neither of us is struggling for this retarded power shit and we honestly don't fight at all. you faggots think is so important but it's only important to be mutual.
>>
>>556978243
> Fuck girl with more guy friends than girl friends
> get promptly friend zoned
> go to her party, dining with her guy friends
> mention we banged
> funny smiles around the table
> "hands up who has banged her and been friend zoned"
> every one of them
> mass high five, we all get stoned

Got some new bros, not even mad
>>
1. Emotional Turmoil? Maybe. For sure they're purposefully trying to nab attention though. A attention whore usually doesn't make for a very good girlfriend/wife because after you 'settle in' and stop giving them so much attention (OR when you two break out of the 'Infatuation Stage') they will leave you. Usually for someone else.
Attention whores are also typically liars to some degree. So they will probably do it behind your back. Most likely to try and not hurt your feelings, but if they cared enough about your feelings they would get over themselves anyway. Which is doubtful.

2. Same thing as above, but a little less so.
If the tattoo is kind of hidden and it actually seems somewhat complex, it's probably fine.
Some people like using their body as a canvas to express themselves and what's important to them. Like art. This is okay.
Having a tattoo just to have a tattoo on the other hand..

3. The whole bisexuality thing is bullshit for the most part anyway. There are ALOT less 'real' bisexual people than gays, in both genders.
However, women in general are more attracted to something emotionally more than physically. Opposite of men. So they can usually swing from one gender attraction to another easier than men would. That said, real bisexuality is extremely rare. If a women says that, it's probably for attention. Which in itself is a red flag due to 1.

4. Eeeh.. Most of the time they don't. They can though. If you meet a women or man on a dating site, be careful- it takes a specific subset of people to go to those places in the first place and they usually have some kind of issues.
If just 'casually met' online and managed to just get together, it can work out rather well.
Although not very often.
[1/2]
>>
>>556978710
Yep, if only i'd seen this before
>>
>>556997085
Have a threesome, can't go wrong with that!

All jokes aside, do what the fuck makes you happy, if you'd see some warnings on the series of tubes about the dangers of pissing while sitting up would you really concider pissing while sitting down? No, i think. Because in the end the only person in the universe who knows whats best for himself, is in fact he himself.
>>
>>556997085
dont get any more emotionally invested
keep her around for casual sex
fuck bitches on the side
dont get caught
if you do get caught, say that you thought the whole fucking girls thing applied to you as well
relationship will probably end, but nothing of value would have been lost
>>
>>556997967
>>556998069

Thanks, especially about avoiding emotional investment. I have a problem with that and get really fucking attached to girls. Should get my head fixed or something.
>>
>>556996251
Go travelling as a backpacker.
Find a girl who shares your deeper interests and philosophies of life.
Tell her about the riches after a while - don't lie about anything though, just don't make an issue out of it when it isn't relevant.
>>
>>556978243
OP's post is like basic knowledge, for real. I can imagine exception to those rules, but it's quite a good start, specially 1, 2, 5 and 6 (but in this case it depends on how she is as a person - if she's needy and egocentric, it's a recipe for a disaster).
And don't get me wrong, tumblr-friendly guys with your "personality" talk, I do love girls with personality, but it has nothing to do with tattoos and the color of their hair, fucking retards.
You're the kind of persons who think "personality" is being 25 year old and still post "cool" pictures of yourself giving the finger to the camera on facebook as if you were a vulgar 13 year-old piece of shit.
>>
>>556998404
You'll be fine, i've got the same problem and its actually pretty shit. If you get hurt then just have a beer and shoot a deer, yeehaaw, because no bloody amount of sobbing is going to change anything (maybe other peoples perception of you)
>>
>>556997626
[2/2]

5. Yes and no. Everyone has 'self esteem issues'. If you don't, than you have a outward superiority complex, which I think is much worse.
However, if it starts getting in the way of life then you either have someone who has been abused growing up, or someone who is a attention whore, or both. Avoid that.

Something else to note though.
You can judge a book by it's cover.
However, life has exceptions. People can also have exceptions.
Never block anyone out 'just' because of little shit like this.
Instead, dip your toes into them. Get a feel for the person.
THEN decide if you like the person or not.
Sometimes, you will get those little shiny gems of people who will end up being a great friend or lover.
Your'll never find lifes exceptions if you don't give people at least a small chance.

A real tip of my own;
Keep in mind that it takes specific people to do specific things.
Going to a bar? Don't expect to meet anyone for a long term relationship.
Going to a social event? People who go there are usually- go figure- social. Which, good chance they also like attention and are attention whores. See 1.

The best people I know almost never leave their houses because they hate other people.
So, my suggestion on the best way to meet someone truly unique and intelligent?
Get a job at some low end place that people go to frequently for food or items. Fast Food, Juice Bars, Grocery Stores, etc. Keep a open mind and treat everyone like maybe you two will be friends sometime.
Almost everyone goes out to fast food occasionally, even if they normally don't go to, say, social events.
As some older fucks would say, the best way to find someone is to not actively look. This remains true.

Again though, there are ALWAYS exceptions. So you never know..
>>
>>556998549
That's not a bad idea, man. Thanks! I traveled around South East Asia for a bit and definitely met some cool people. Never tried backpacking though.

Just need to man up and leave my professional life behind for a while.
>>
>>556995938

Top kek, he's become a meme now
>>
>>556998808
I'd like to add a point:
Never pick up girls while you're wasted. Not worth it, I once almost had sex with a girl who looked like a fucking crocodile.
>>
>>556997085
This dude already gave decent advice >>556998069

The "I'd sleep with a girl without regret" sounds harmless - but if you are emotionally involved with her it will crush your heart all the same. You just won't feel the same 'competition' that you would feel from it being another dude.

If she gives you any more warnings about her twisted personality - don't brush them off as jokes, listen - then think about what might happen in the future - worst case scenario.

Telling you this from experience. Wish I had had this thread 3-4 years ago.
>>
>>556999240

It's also a good way to be killed or imprisoned for rape. Unfortunately with the progression of society now, soon you'll need to have anyone you wish to fuck sign a legal contract stating consent. I actually remember Dave Chappelle doing a bit on his show about exactly that
>>
>>556999672
well it ain't that bad in where im from, i havent even heard anyone talking about feminism, if a tumblr activist could hear my one sentance while im drunk then zir/hir/whatever would be triggered instantly and buttblasted into uranus.
>>
>>556978243

>Long distance don't work

It did for me for almost two years, then I moved. Been together six years, have a son and just got married.
>>
>>556983006
Being gay/bisexual is only done in junior high/high school for attention. It's a fad, and the kiddos only do it to be popular.
>>
I agree with the "If a girl has guy friends" or around those lines.
My ex had numerous "guy friends" a few she has fucked etc..
She claimed they were friends and gave me the trust bullshit talk when I called her out about it.
I explained to her a friend doesn't want to fuck you, be with you, or is in love with you. Those people will always have an ulterior motive and will do whatever they can to get what they want (In other words, they turn into yes men and praise her and agree with her no matter what). She didn't understand this concept and claimed she just saw them as friends. I attempted the relationship for couple of months and just couldn't do it anymore (hope is a dangerous thing) so i dropped the bitch and ran and never looked back.
>>
>>556989338
As long as I don't ever find out about it, and it doesn't affect our relationship, I don't care if she fucks a couple guys on the side. It's not like I'm completely faithful.
>>
>>556999004
I backpacked around SEA for about 9 months.
Stay in hostels - it will be weird and uncomfortable at first, but treat that as part of the safari.
Dorm rooms - shared with strangers.
You'll meet a lot of people like that.
Travel aimlessly - don't plan much in advance.
>>
>>556998808
I'd like to add one more tip of advice.

Honesty is huge.
You might think "Duh?", but I don't think many of us really put any thought into it.

Don't just expect honesty out of others, expect it out of yourself as well.
Alot of women arn't honest because they learned growing up they can manipulate their way into getting what they want VERY easily.
For example, I knew alot of women that would go "Ohhhh my back hurts~" and bitch and complain until you give them a back message. Even if their back doesn't actually hurt.
If you want a message, or if you want anything, straight up ask. Sometimes it might be weird to ask specific questions or say specific things, but think of it as a 'natural barrior' for people to work though. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
As in, if someone actually is honest themselves and/or they like you, they will see past the superficial 'weirdness' of whatever you say.
Unless of course you purposefully make yourself weird. Knock that off, you attention whore.

If you want something. Ask. If they say no, get mad if you want. If it's worth lying about, it's worth also getting mad about if they say no, right?
Express that you really want that back message without going out of your way to get it with dishonesty.

Alot of you might think you're honest. But you're most likely not. Why do I say that? Because pretty much everyone I've met thoughout my life so far is dishonest.
If you leave everything in the open, someone else who is honest will appreciate it.
And guess what? There is less chances of someone dishonest cheating on you.
If someone cheats, it's because they are not getting something out of the relationship they want. If they are honest, they will tell you this ahead of time and give you a obvious warning before they go off and get what they want elsewhere.

[1/2]
>>
>>556978243
my ex gf was #1, #2 ( she got one right before broke up), and part of #5 - her mom was fat and a two face. super nice to guests and crappy to family.
she was insecure in our relationship. she kept on thinking that i was disappointed with her for stupid made up crap. when we went to college, she started getting attention from other guys. so we broke up, and she quickly found out that i was actually a really good bf compared to the other guys who just wanted to bang her. 3 years later shes married to a russian guy and maybe 15 to 20 pounds heavier... with more tatoos.
>>
>>556999240
HA
Pics man, do it for the good of humanity.
>>
>>557002429
[2/2]
A for sure way to tell if you have a very honest relationship with someone is if you can tell eachother you find someone else sexy or attractive. No joke. People will find other people attractive. It's if they act on it or not that should be the deal breaker. Plus, depending on how honest everyone is with eachother, they might not put any thought to you finding someone else attractive. Because that kinda just happens, but we learned in our society to keep our mouth shut about it, which, go figure, limits honesty.
If you find someone honest, you have found possibly the best friend or lover you could possibly find.
>>
>>556978243
On 1, 2 and 3 : They're called Suicide Girls for a reason.
"What?! they're perfectly healthy, full of personality, fun and they'll never commit suicide!"
"No, YOU'LL commit suicide."
>>
File: bitch.jpg (51KB, 430x468px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
51KB, 430x468px
>>556982037
>>
>>556978886
And whose to say she won't leave you next year for a biker dude?
>>
File: itsnotyolo.png (349KB, 768x832px) Image search: [Google]
itsnotyolo.png
349KB, 768x832px
>>557002536
Would post if i had any, her facebook doesn't have face pics either. But here is a crude depiction of her.
>>
>>556982354
Implying autists arnt the master race, you'd all be bashing each other heads in with rocks still if there werent autists around to invent tools and fire and everything else thats ever been of any use to human kind
>>
>>557003673
also GUMS* not cums. its late and im getting tired from not almost doing anything today.
>>
>>556994486
You are a cheap social justice warrior, go to bed and think about your life. We're sharing some 150 years of mystical wisdom here, mah boy. Wisdom that can spare you countless headaches and mental breakdowns.
Besides you don't know what reversing means, do you? We are talking about things that girls have / are that may be signs of a potential ride to hell in a roller-coaster relationship and you're talking about things that men DON'T and could make LESS OF GOOD PARTNER but not a door the worst of what this life has to offer.
>>
File: man shit to do.jpg (13KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
man shit to do.jpg
13KB, 300x188px
My ex was 1 and 4. I was in a relationship with her for 3 years. Bitch was crazy as fuck and ended up burning me really bad...can confirm.
>>
>>557004249
The thread was dead, long before you arrived faggot.

Who is 'we' - you didn't give anything.

Grow up and develop a sense of humour and timing.
>>
5 is a fucking nightmare, they literally do not listen to anyone and for some reason have to run themselves down and throw your compliments back in your face. Becomes so annoying and vain it makes you angry
>>
Holy shit is this an actual thread? Some guy has had bad experiences with some slags and now objectively criticizes ones with the criteria of said sluts. This is why /b/ is a beta-fest.
"Oh yes praise OP for having a few girlfriends and telling us of the promised lands".
>>
>>556985830
>never be too nice to a girl
I don't know if I'd ever position a girl directly 'below' myself in a relationship, but you deserve a medal for that post. I wish I knew this earlier. I was fucking stupid for letting a girl think it's okay to talk shit about me in front of others, even if only for her to have fun, not telling her anything about it. I always thought that it's my fault and that I should try to become a better person, but instead she just made me listen to her.

Fuck it I'm opening a bottle, this thread brought back thoughts of the past to me.
>>
>>557005535
That's right, open the bottle - continue to let her control you.
>>
>>557004705
Oh you think that was just to make you laugh? I bet you can't appreciate the difference between tongue-in-cheek criticism and humor.
"Humor and timing"... stop watching stand up masterclasses man.
I've been posting for awhile faggot. Seen and lived enough of the things discussed in this thread to know this kind of advice isn't bullshit.
Also you say "The thread is dead" and then you post on the thread?!
>>
>>556978243
No shit. Common sense.
>>
>>557005737
You are really dense, you'll miss the point of everything I write - because you can't help it.

Being 17 and winning twice at beer pong doesn't qualify you for anything, chump.
>>
>>557003673
If I saw that coming, I would run.
How far did you go with it?
>>
>>557005443

But it's sociology if women are maing observations about men, right? But when men make observations about women it's all just insecure losers being insecure, right? There's nothing wrong with you, right? You said the right things, so now you'll be respected, right?

Go outside and live a little, maybe you'll be less of a bitch next time you shit on the internet.
>>
>>557005714
wow, you're right. Don't know what to say.
Thanks anon, I'll be fresh for work tomorrow
>>
>>557005986
Man, you have no idea of who you're talking to, but it's ok. I guess that's what you expect from a thread like this, right?
"winning twice at beer pong", it's funny how your simplification of your adversary shows how limited you are, but let's not get of the point anymore.
You want to say something, and I'm ready to listen.
Let me just say that your idea of reversing the game here is not bad, yet you don't realize that some of the advice here is just useful; I ain't talking about that slut-shaming shit.
>>
>>557006961
Goodnight dude.
>>
>>556978710
1000000% percent. Dumb psycho bitch fucked up my life for 3 years and we didnt even go out for one full one. They dont let go and it takes a while before you realize they're mentally fugged
>>
>>556998808
if there was someone truly unique and intelligent going to that grocey store, wouldn't he/she just treat you like a regular person, or someone below themselves, since you're working at a grocery store?
>>
>>557007082
You are the only one on this thread with a me me me false sense of importance - apart from the warship designer faggot, and he left.

You missed the point entirely, and you'll probably never grasp it. It doesn't matter, forget it.
>>
File: itooknotes.png (42KB, 627x486px) Image search: [Google]
itooknotes.png
42KB, 627x486px
>>556978243
[spoiler] i took notes [/spoiler]
>>
>>556978886
and she is standing behind you with a tire iron...
>>
>>556978243
I live 6 hours from my girl. It has worked for over a year just fine.
Someone said something about having more guy friends than girl friends. My gf has all guy friends - I know them all, she has fucked none of them and she adores me. Some women just don't get along with other women.
>>
>>556978710
thisthisthisthisthis
>>
>>556978710
>>556978929
>>556979375
>>556979567
>>556980475
>>556981509
>>556985830
>>556987805
>>556990834
>>556997953
>>557007305
Femanon here, do guys really see this as a really terrible thing? I have mostly guy friends and I didn't know it was such a big deal?
>>
>>556978710
jesus christ this
a few of my friend groups in uni included mostly guys and a girl or two and all went to shit when one of them hooked up with one of the girls or a guy was brought into the picture
>>
>>556989190
leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave leave
>>
>>556978243
my list in a shell
no body art
no ex hang ups
fear of intimacy
extreme prudence
no kids
no fatties
no anorexia
body modification
>>
>>557008053
Good luck. *hangs up phone haha*
>>
>>557007460
If they had any intelligence they would realize a job is a job and not really care.

If a person goes to a place over and over again over time (Say, the same grocery store) and you helped her at the cashier a bunch over time, you'd figure you two would feel kind of 'normal' with eachother because you see eachother so much and say hi to eachother enough that you could perhaps start a normal conversation without it seeming weird and possibly begin to hit it off. So that helps as well.
>>
>>556984835
once a cheater always a cheater niggaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>557008190
My gf has all guy friends. I trust her completely. None of them are guys she would be attracted too, i know them all, and they all respect me.
>>
>>557008190
depends if you're a psycho yourself. Honestly do you crave guys attention? like more than one or two (be honest, we have no idea who you are)

Also your snapchat bestfriends. are they all male?
>>
>>557007690
Yeah, I'll stop replying to your shit.
Pushing the "2deep4you" button every time instead of joining the discussion, that's not "me me me false sense of importance" at all.
You say I missed the point entirely, yet you can't even say what the point is.
Having a "deep" life crisis much? "Those faggots can't even understand my shit, they'll never get the point..."
Ok, post something when you become an interesting person.
>>
>>556980475
What the fuck is a cluster b personality disorder ?
>>
>>557008704
No, I've just had very bad experience with female friends in the past. Girls are cruel cruel creatures.
I don't use Snapchat
>>
>>557008053
Chances are she has done something with several of them.
Chances are that all of them want to do something more with her.
If you fuck up - or if she's in a fix while you are 6 hours away and her 'friends' are 5 minutes away.
She'll call them, they'll come and comfort her or help her out - or be drunk with her.

That's when the trouble starts.
You should worry more about them than your girl. They are just waiting for the opportunity.
Time makes opportunities.
>>
>>557008190
Its a mark of a mental wreck and the moment a guy gets you he has to deal with all the other guys around you who you seek for attention and comfort. If its just the guy friends that your boyfriend gets you to meet its not that much of a problem
>>
>>556989101
i am a dongship designer. i design tiny dong ships for my anus
>>
File: merle.jpg (70KB, 823x823px) Image search: [Google]
merle.jpg
70KB, 823x823px
>>556978710

>tfw seeing this 3.5 years too late
>>
>>557008190
Yes it is a big deal.
Have you done anything with your male friends before?
Kissed, touched, let them touch you, fucked?

Honestly - are any of them attracted to you, would they fuck you given the chance?
Think about it.
>>
>>556978710
fucking true anon
>>
I know a girl that fits rule 1-3 and just wants to have sex with me. What to do /b/?
>>
>>557009532
I've only been with one guy before and he wasn't an orbiter beforehand
>>
>>557008795
It wasn't deep at all.
That's the point you fucking retard.
>>
great bait mate
>>
File: 7frvb.gif (949KB, 260x145px) Image search: [Google]
7frvb.gif
949KB, 260x145px
>>557009316
lol, iktf bro
>>
>>557008975
b is short for bomb - she goes to pieces in social situations.

j/k LOL just kidding LOL was a joke ;}}}}
>>
File: original.gif (56KB, 454x352px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
56KB, 454x352px
>>556994486
standard for women is they aren't mentally unstable
standard for men, they have to be billionaires
>>
>>557009621
hititnquitit
>>
>>557009316
Same for me dude, 2.5 years late.
>>
>>557009057
She has done nothing with any of them. I know them all and they all respect me. She's just the kinda girl that doesn't get along with other girls. The guys she hangs out with aren't guys she would be attracted to. Plus - she adores me.
>>
>>557009697
Oh get it now! You think I am the guy who was talking to you before! Actually I just saw your post on reversing the situation. It makes more sense now.
Anonymity sure is the best web for missing bullets.
>>
>>556988301
Leave her and let the kids know why they will deal with there mother.
>>
>>556981008
my gf really changed tho, it can happen, when we first met (she was on exctasy) but I didn't know that, she was really honest, and told me that she's kinda a slut but really wanted me. We started dating later and I seriously wanted it to last... anway,.. she had sex with other guys too,
that was from oct - jan, when I came back we kinda started a better relationship and she told me she didn't want to sleep with anyone else beside me, I was like lol k. but she was serious and we were together for 7 month and I didn't even have to worry about her. And that's like her first relationship that she didn't cheat, so dispite everything change can happen.
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.