[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

New thread. Can we get #YesAllMen Trending?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 82

File: Ohshii.png (40KB, 655x525px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Ohshii.png
40KB, 655x525px
New thread. Can we get #YesAllMen Trending?
>>
>>548133602
Shameless self bump.
>>
i hope someone archived the old thread
not be because i'm being oppressed
>>
>>548133706
Forgot to. Someone might have.
>>
Keep your #YesAllMen captions coming in, i will tweet all the suitable ones on the @yes_all_men twitter

also i didn't archive the old thread pls kill me now
>>
#YesAllMen because black men, male jews, gays and transgenders are discriminated against too.
>>
So is she saying that a man put up a video of how much he hated women...went on to kill women in a mass spree...& men are making fun of it?
#WhatTheFuckIsSheTryingToSayWithThisTweet?
>>
>>548133935
good one
>>
>>548133602
#yesallmen because if my wife doesnt want sex I'm a pig. If I dont want sex I'm insensitive to her needs.
>>
>>548133602
Bump
>>
File: 547256867-image.jpg (88KB, 540x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
547256867-image.jpg
88KB, 540x750px
>>548133602
her post would never happen.
pic semi-related.
>>
Yes we can. Topics to cover:
> Homelessness rates
> Mental illness and suicide rates
> War drafts and soldiers
> Risk of dying on the job
> body hair being a personal preferences, just like how chicks prefer a dude with abs.
> The wage gap being due to women working more part time, low risk jobs than men.
> Trying to change mens' behaviour being just as bad as Elliot Rodgers trying to change a woman's.
> Women choose not to enter male dominated industries; it's not the mens fault females don't want to be miners.
> Child custody rates skewed towards women
> Child molestation committed by females is far less harshly punished than the opposite.
> domestic violence experienced by males is around 40% of all DV, and is underrepresented by poor reporting rates.

etc etc. This is hilarious. I've never seen tumblrinas frothing so much at the mouth.
>>
Woot, found thread again.


Feminists: Demanding equality, fighting for superiority and ignoring equity.
>>
Fuck all of you. Why are you acting like those feminists?
Rise up, man it up, you pussies.
>>
>>548134253

'man up' what kind of misandry is this you fucking man hater?????
>>
>>548133602
What is she on about?, What is this new #yesallmen bs?.
>>
4chan full of defensive neckbeard faggots apparently
>>
>>548134253
And what's your solution to the problem?

We're not behaving like them at all. We're talking about the truth.
>>
File: LaughItUpBitch.png (7KB, 577x89px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LaughItUpBitch.png
7KB, 577x89px
#YesAllMen because women expect men to be sympathetic to their cause while laughing at the idea of doing the same for men
>>
File: nigerarchy.png (25KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nigerarchy.png
25KB, 1920x1080px
>>548134170
Nobody realising we live under under the Niggerarchy not the Patriarchy.

#thanksobama
>>
File: 1389888889372.png (75KB, 500x498px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389888889372.png
75KB, 500x498px
>>548134253
check your fridge
>>
>>548134336

>rodgers kills women and men
>media and feminists refuse to acknowledge men dead
>twitter goes apeshit over 'rape culture' 'misogyny'
>men defend themselves
>'all rapists' 'patriarchy' etc
>>
>>548134486
wtf is this whitespace anon?
>>
>>548134365
Hello new friend
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (5KB, 86x140px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.jpg
5KB, 86x140px
Reporting from last thread

you made my day b
>>
>>548134365
summer is hot man. always was.

>>548134468
>problem
>tips fedora
>>
>>548133602
can we do something like i need patriarchy because.....
it should be gold

#YesAllMen because men are classified in alpha and beta while women aren't
>>
>>548134336
they are making fun #yesallwomen for the lulz
>>
>>548134573
I fucked that. And the spelling, and the grammar. Its awful.
>>
>>548134486

this level of microsoft paint skills is unrivalled

10/10
>>
>>548134365
> Implying we're taking this seriously.

Tell me seeing people foaming at the mouths over this shit isn't hilarious.
>>
>>548134637

You're wrong. We're raising real concerns!
>>
>>548133932
#yesallmen because favoritism isnt equality
>>
>>548134672
>inb4 uneducated men shouldn't be allowed to vote
>>
Why are these threads getting deleted? Is the janitor female?
>>
Gareth Mailer for fucking president of the NWO

https://twitter.com/GarethMailer
>>
>>548134469

i like this. I was just thinking about this last night actually. Feminists dont show a shred of empathy for men, yet expect full sympathy for themselves
>>
#YesAllMen because if a girl lies to me about being on the pill, I'm the one who has to pay her alimony
>>
>>548134365
are you new here?
>>
>>548134889


the first one reached it's bump limit i believe, the second one i wasn't paying attention to how many posts there were so maybe the same reason?
>>
>>548134469
She's actually very similarly to the way Elliot acted about other people.
>>
>>548134889

We reached the limit, dawg
>>
File: dumb_nigger.gif (492KB, 229x212px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dumb_nigger.gif
492KB, 229x212px
>>548133602
fucken wimmin, 'specially the negroid wimmin
>>
#yesallmen because my country makes military service nessecary only foe men
>>
>>548134682
fucking patriarchy is responsible for this
>>
File: Boom.png (12KB, 564x163px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Boom.png
12KB, 564x163px
>>548134975
>>
why are you nerds posting hashtags here instead of on twitter?

give me things to tweet and I'll do it as long as it makes sense
>>
>>548135116
well then it quite as obvious as I thought.
good.
>>
File: yem.png (27KB, 666x666px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yem.png
27KB, 666x666px
>>548135246
pic related
>>
>>548135116
you cannot use logic on the women using this to springboard their agenda
>>
>>548135246

i already am @yes_all_men

people are submitting them here and i've been retweeting them for the past few hours.
>>
>>548135246
i don't have a twitter acount but if you want post this
#yesallmen because my country makes military service nessecary only for men
>>
I fucking wanted to act on this earlier before it got so big but no body fucking wanted too. How about
"Justice for ALL victims, not only the female ones"
>>
Do feminist actually believe that they're fighting for equality, i wonder this sometimes.
>>
>>548135116
You asked a question. Typical womyns will answer it wrong.
>>
get posting faggots
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/the-filter/virals/10856127/Would-you-intervene-if-you-saw-a-woman-attacking-a-man.html
>>
>>548135517
It's the only reasonable conclusion I've come to.
The other conclusions lead to the extinction of mankind.
>>
>>548135361
like home equity?
>>
>>548135484
it's mostly American women reading these
>>
>>548135484
#yesallmen because equality shouldnt be a single sided argument.

#yesallmen coz not wanting a hairy woman is a preference like a guy with abs or without a beard

#yesallmen because ill only see my kid on weekends if i get divorced

how about these for bait?
>>
I'm terrified I might get in a car accident on my way to work so I'm quitting my job. Now I know why women are terrified they might get raped on the way to work.
>>
>>548135754
spoiled american women think they have it hard, compare their drunken slut life with that of an african sex slave
>>
#YesAllMen because without them, women wouldn't have rights.
>>
look at this shit..

sauce: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3PgH86OyEM
>>
File: 1401112967048.png (432KB, 1640x2368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401112967048.png
432KB, 1640x2368px
>>
#yesallmen because government bills change the world, not hastags
>>
#YesAllMen because there are almost no DV shelters for men, despite being 40% of the DV victims

#YesAllMen because there are no scholarships for men, even though men are falling behind in all levels of education

#YesAllMen because I shouldn't be afraid of peoples reactions when talking about discrimination against men
>>
File: Untitled.png (91KB, 763x739px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
91KB, 763x739px
The butthurt is delicious
>>
>>548135705
Like proportionality.

Superiority:
M: 24 -> 4
W: 8-> 12
M gets shit and W gets loads. Wot? M put in 3 times as much and gets 1/3rd the return
Equality:
M: 24 -> 8
W: 8 -> 8
Everyone gets 8, yay! But M put in 3 times as much.
Equity:
M: 24->12
W: 8->4
Everyone gets different amounts, oh no! But look- everyone gets half of what they put in.

That's the retardation with demanding equality.
>>
>>548133932
I only made it halfway through too. I'm monitoring your Twitter anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 1191x1014px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 1191x1014px
#yesallmen just because I possess a hanwei elite katana doesn't mean I'll use it for evil
>>
>>548135754
yes but they complain about burquas so i don't think it matters

#yesallmen because women are allowed to use their sexuality to advance in society
>>
>>548133964
4 men. 2 women.
>>
#YesAllMen Because I shouldn't be hated for being born with a penis

#YesAllMen I shouldn't be concerned about false rape allegations if the women decides she she didn't want to have sex after it happened
>>
>>548136393
That 2nd one is gold
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXNhc8TEMBY&feature=youtu.be
>>
#yesallmen if women want equality, they should be willing to give it.
>>
>>548134962
yeah both reached limit
>>
File: Capture.jpg (17KB, 640x82px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.jpg
17KB, 640x82px
HUE
>>
#YesAllMen Because you are only as oppressed as you believe you are oppressed
>>
I don't understand what this is supposed to be.
>>
newfag here, can anyone fill me in on what to do please? never even used twitter before.
>>
#YesAllMen, because children deserve to know their fathers.
#YesAllMen, because children aren't property or a meal ticket.

Something along these lines these need improving first
>>
>>548136843
1. Get account with false dox
2. Type into text box
3. Click "Tweet"
>>
>>548136098
>twitter com/animaIcrossing
two people support her "you deserved it" remark.
>>
>>548136843

think of reasons how men are oppressed by the feminist dictators of the world, post them here.
>>
File: argument.jpg (301KB, 470x938px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
argument.jpg
301KB, 470x938px
>>548133602
1/2
>>
#YesAllMen Because rape trauma on women is just a social convention.

In nature, and in the old times rape was a common to have sex with a girl that was not protected by her man, and women we're not all traumatized.
Feminism is just the projection of women's resentment for things being the way they are meant to naturally be.
>>
#YesAllMen Because you are only as oppressed as you believe you are oppressed

#YesAllMen Because why should I be responsible for a womens actions
>>
>>548136098
holy shit, this is the fifth time this evening i've seen instances like this..

you know you've won the argument when you get blocked. it's a recurring theme, and it's hilarious
>>
>>548133932
How many female soldiers do you see in the field? None, they're drowned out by the men willing to die for them.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>548134889
A janitor, female? But a woman can't possibly get a job in a male-dominated industry.
>>
File: reality.jpg (223KB, 650x620px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reality.jpg
223KB, 650x620px
>>548134253
You! You are the problem right there.
It's not even feminists, although they are a minor problem too. It's only you, you and your kind.

Sentences like "be a man!", "man it up!", "don't be a pussy", "a REAL man" and all that macho faggotry are the sole reason feminists even exist.
Men actually have less rights than women in many aspects. They are constantly discriminated in all sorts of social areas and they are treated lesser by society. They don't even value themselves as much as they value women.
Look at our world today, women are being deified and glorified as if they were some kind of superior race. They are supposedly smarter than men, their bodies are praised upon and everyone rushes to the help of those fragil beings in need while men are disposable garbage to the human race, nothing but a expedience.

The fact that you use these sentences that undermine men makes an ass out of you and me.
This entire macho bullshit and blindly ignorant believes into some alpha-nature fairytale bullshit defined our species from the beginning of our very existence because your retarded ape ancestor thought that all men needed to be as retarded and strong as him and hence enslaved the entire male race in a culture where it is seen as completely normal for men to be the strong, silly monkeybrains with muscles.

Guess what asshat, 21st Century, bitch! It's brains over brawns now.
The era of you and your monkey brothers is over once and for all.
Enjoy being taken advantage of and seeing it as something completely normal for your entire life!
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 640x1136px
>>548137195
>>
Jesus was a man. #YesAllMen
>>
#yesallmen I can't be the James Dean women expect, and it's my fault - not gender stereotyping from porn.

#yesallmen when I don't perform like James Dean during sex im considered a disappointment.

#yesallmen When I cant get it up I'm "not a real man;" but when a woman cant get herself wet its cos im a bad lover.
>>
>>548136976
2/3
>>
>>548136956
Many more than 2, every feminist comment gets retweeted or whatever, its them trying to support each others flawed arguments. that conversation was not about rape, but about someone saying "you deserve rape" online.
>>
File: 1398133658085.jpg (153KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398133658085.jpg
153KB, 640x480px
Try and get this trending too
>>
>>548137294
Yeah we all saw the pic m8.

kthxbye
>>
File: argument1.jpg (321KB, 461x911px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
argument1.jpg
321KB, 461x911px
>>548137362
>>
>>548137419
JUST LOOK AT DEM TITTIIIIIIIIESSSS
>>
File: fuck you too.jpg (61KB, 487x343px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuck you too.jpg
61KB, 487x343px
Saw this posted on Facebook, and I almost deleted them on the spot, but held back. I held back because I honestly believe everyone has a right to think whatever they like, but I do not appreciate being called out as an enemy simply for actively siding with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (220KB, 900x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 900x675px
>>548137435
>kthxbye
>>
File: LQcwLW2G_400x400.png (256KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LQcwLW2G_400x400.png
256KB, 400x400px
Yall niggers need to check out this twatter bitch

@trnscrptn
>>
>>548137528
I just end up hiding those people from my feed
>>
>>548134253
agreed. only supreme basement wizards are partaking in this saying they're just trolling. but it's pretty obvious they're not. they could at least man the fuck up and put their fucked up pov out there proudly instead of hiding it behind the 'only trolling for the lulz' shit like a bunch of he-cunts.
>>
#YesAllMen Because being Equal is 24/7, not when it only benifits you
>>
Does anybody have something that is absolute gold for the 100th YesAllMen tweet?
>>
#YesAllMen because if we dont have a 7"+ penis, we are no men

#YesAllMen because if women tells us to bring out the garbage because we are stronger we do it. If we tell women they should please cook for us, its sexism

#YesAllMen because if we are under 5'7", women rejecting us because of our body size.

..
somebody can post this, i dont have a twitter account
Sorry for the bad english, its not my mothers tounge
>>
#YesAllMen because my wife tok my dog, children and house and now I live in a small apartment. Also lost my job because of her.


I can probably make a nice story about "her"
>>
>>548137419
So metal that even her rape is brutal.
>>
>>548134327
you sound exactly like a feminist
>>
File: 1401001889025 copy.jpg (177KB, 450x410px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401001889025 copy.jpg
177KB, 450x410px
>>548137615
>upset
>>
>>548138052

how new are you? fuck me
>>
i have a sexism folder.
ill post it, you guys post it on twitter mkay?
>>
>>548137279
Weak homo detected
>>
File: 1369769346433.png (386KB, 1300x1007px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369769346433.png
386KB, 1300x1007px
>>548138134
1/?
>>
>>548134365
THIS. some basement cunt told me 'you're not fooling anyone toots, tits or gtfo' after i posted about not being in full support of the supreme gentleman. yeah. cause not thinking this retarded bullshit must mean i'm not a man.
>>
>>548138134
only post the best stuff
>>
File: 1401116747906.jpg (62KB, 487x343px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401116747906.jpg
62KB, 487x343px
>>548137528
>>
File: 1369769491508.jpg (33KB, 826x734px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369769491508.jpg
33KB, 826x734px
>>548138134
#YesAllMen because
>>
>>548134505
>check your fridge

fucking gold. GOLD!
>>
>>548138226
I blame the Patriarchy.
>>
>>548138272
oh fuck this
>>
#yesallmen because men go out In the streets and fields to fight for equality, not twitter about how oppressed they are. #peace
>>
>>548137964
this, because this tale is repeated to infinity
>>
>>548138062
he didn't like blacks though, they're descended from slaves, whereas he's descended from British aristocracy
>>
File: 1369769733203.jpg (306KB, 1302x1840px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369769733203.jpg
306KB, 1302x1840px
>>548138134
#YesAllMen
>>
File: 1369769958333.png (256KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369769958333.png
256KB, 1024x571px
>>548138134
>>
File: 1369770040409.png (94KB, 885x944px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369770040409.png
94KB, 885x944px
>>548138134
use it
>>
File: bm1mmay7.jpg (77KB, 650x575px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bm1mmay7.jpg
77KB, 650x575px
>>
File: 1369770167697.png (28KB, 406x207px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369770167697.png
28KB, 406x207px
>>548138134
6/?
>>
>>548138617

i like this one
>>
>>548137279

10/10 new pasta
>>
>>548138526
You silly nigger. It's not about funding, it's just way easier to find a lump on your tits THAN INSIDE YOUR ASSHOLE.
>>
>>548134468
truth huh... if you see this as anything more than derailment, you're a delusional faggot
>>
>>548138439
That is irony of pic, comrade.

How new are you?
>>
File: 1401030579276.jpg (28KB, 400x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401030579276.jpg
28KB, 400x332px
lol at the delicious feminist tears
>>
>>548138447
Oh look, more ugly chicks and latent homosexuals standing up for feminism, calling for the death of men.
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (23KB, 740x113px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture2.jpg
23KB, 740x113px
oh boy here we go
>>
>>548138272
hahaha great now they're mentally retarded sith
>>
File: 1369770594698.jpg (501KB, 1246x1068px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369770594698.jpg
501KB, 1246x1068px
>>548138134
7/?
>>
>>548138762

>fuh buh duh you don't agree with my opinions so you're delusional

grow up child.
>>
>>548138820
If she does it I hope it gets some news time.
>>
>>548138725
which you would think would mean that prostate cancer would get more funding given that it is more difficult to diagnose
>>
>>548134741
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! real concerns. like we don't have it shit tonnes better than chicks. basement wizard.
>>
Yes all women is trending because #yesallmen are at work to put food on the table

Kek
>>
>>548138820
it would be great if someone called the cops on this girl lel
>>
>>548139020

i will use that for sure
>>
>>548137528
"IF you're not with us, you're against us" is a line you look for in a movie to identify a villain. Isn't that kind of hilarious?
>>
File: 1369770761950.jpg (199KB, 961x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369770761950.jpg
199KB, 961x750px
>>548138134
8/?
>>
>>548138820
#YesAllMen because if woman post #YesAllWomen society think its good. If Men post #YesAllMen, this comes out
>>
#yes all men, if she lies, I'm still in prison for 18 years.
>>
>>548138972
Agreed. We have problems, so do they. People who actually stay up at night and get angry at this sort of thing is pathetic. I'll give divorced father and false rape victims a pass, but honestly, I'll settle with privilege being that I don't bleed through my dick. Anything else is a bonus.
>>
showin your autistic neckbeardian knickers there chaps... using 'women' with 'feminists' interchangeably. it's not feminism if a chicks tells it like it is. it's just a chick telling it like it is. you don't even know what feminism is if you're talking about how it demands female superiority. how come all you fucktards automatically think chicks are attacking your manhood when they're just trying not to get stepped on? prolly cause you don't know how to process that a chick has the right to complain about her oppression. cause it's just all in their heads right? feegoots.
>>
>>548139084
please tell me someone found out who this was and got her fired
>>
File: 1369771630777.jpg (95KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369771630777.jpg
95KB, 500x375px
>>548138134
9/?
>>
is yesallmen a new meme?
>>
File: 1401041689510.png (501KB, 1000x1029px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401041689510.png
501KB, 1000x1029px
>>548134253
TRANSLATION: Yes goy, you should just shut up and take it like a good goy hehehe.
>>
>>548138972
I know its the internet but that was obviously sarcasm
>>
File: menarekill.jpg (21KB, 603x91px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
menarekill.jpg
21KB, 603x91px
I believe threatening to shoot someone over twitter is a criminal offense.

These criminals should be reported to local law enforcement, we've already seen what can happen when you ignore these threats.

#YesAllMen
>>
>>548139353

hows that cuckold lifestyle working for you? your hotwife got a nice black bull to fuck tonight?
>>
File: 1397593141752.jpg (32KB, 500x538px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397593141752.jpg
32KB, 500x538px
>>
File: 1369771782273.jpg (291KB, 935x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369771782273.jpg
291KB, 935x960px
>>548138134
10/?
thats my favourite
>>
File: 1379213008430.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379213008430.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>548139472
#YesAllMen because a woman is allowed to tweet things like this
>>
>>548139410
this reminds me of that comic
>>
>>548137910
It's just that we are fed up bitch.
It is for the lulz that we reply to your shit, it doesn't mean we cannot use truths to do it.
>>
File: 1369771987689.jpg (320KB, 640x2404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369771987689.jpg
320KB, 640x2404px
>>548138134
>>
File: 1369772104381.jpg (46KB, 500x414px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369772104381.jpg
46KB, 500x414px
>>548138134
11/?
>>
Yesallmen 4 population control.
>>
>>548139548

10/10
>>
>>548139651
this is great
>>
File: 1369775242513.jpg (63KB, 622x732px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369775242513.jpg
63KB, 622x732px
>>548138134
13/?
THATS A GOOD ONE
>>
>>548139651
>>548139741
i remember someone arguing over this with the argument of there not being enough clothes that conseil te cleavage
>>
#yesallmen because I can't meet or even speak to my daughter unless I provide my ex-wife a ridiculous amount of money. She cheated on me, filed for a divorce, and took everything away. I have been living alone and one step away from homelessness for three years.
>>
>>548139548
Video?
>>
>>548136106
you have equity and equality mixed up I think
feminists say equality and mean equity

unless I've just got it wrong
in which case, carry on
>>
>>548139851
post more "equality" like this
>>
File: 1369870555653.jpg (73KB, 546x589px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369870555653.jpg
73KB, 546x589px
>>548138134
14/?
>>
>>548138820
How dumb can a bitch be?
>>
I grew up knowing I better not wind up in any burning buildings or sinking ships, because it's more important to save women #YesAllMen
>>
>>548139875
this is basicly the story i want to post hehe
>>
File: 1369870497856.jpg (963KB, 1270x962px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369870497856.jpg
963KB, 1270x962px
>>548138134
>>548139972
>>
Imagine the media shitstorm if a guy cut off a womans tits or carved out her snatch? Vid relevant to feminist double standards.

http://youtu.be/5rkl_oLSKQc
>>
>>548140103
moar
>>
>>548140056
kek. Tweeted this
>>
File: wUT.jpg (17KB, 533x89px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wUT.jpg
17KB, 533x89px
#YesAllMen Because we should be allowed to speak out as equals without death threats being thrown at us

Can we try and get this picture out there? Try and get the police involved due to this death threat?
>>
File: 1369871655105.jpg (169KB, 557x373px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369871655105.jpg
169KB, 557x373px
>>548138134
15/?
>>
File: 1369873263756.jpg (57KB, 760x494px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369873263756.jpg
57KB, 760x494px
>>548138134
16/?
>>
>>548136320
>>548136393
^^these two guys got it
>>
>>548139876
http://efukt.com/1727_College_Girl_Attacked.html
searched a while for this
>>
>>548138226
top lel @ murikan laws

>>548138447
what a fucking idiot that girl is

Is anyone even tweeting some of these pics?
>>
>>548137419

I think this woman gets it.
>>
File: Cqm7ZmW.jpg (103KB, 1341x1252px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cqm7ZmW.jpg
103KB, 1341x1252px
>>548139516
>>
>>548137419
>big tits
>anti-feminist
>metal

sign me up
>>
>>548140238
I support this and have a genuine fear for the lives of the men that surround this fear monger.
>>
File: 1371042100232.jpg (57KB, 604x453px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371042100232.jpg
57KB, 604x453px
>>548138134
thats also a good one 17/?
>>
What very few understand is that this guy murdering women at UCSB had less to do with his views on women and more about his views of entitlement.

His father was a successful director...he felt entitled to shit. He was pissed because no one liked him and he was entitled to a girlfriend because his father.
>>
>>548133602

please somebody tell this retard that half the people he killed were men (which is true) fucking moron.
>>
File: 1371042384841.png (594KB, 739x1155px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371042384841.png
594KB, 739x1155px
>>548140642
Guys post the pic, i dont want to waste my time for nothing
18/?
>>
>>548140528
kek
>>
Honestly, things like this are why I don't use my Twitter account. Too much drama going on.
>>
>>548140528
HAHAHA DUMBASS NIGGER THINKS A HI POINT IS A GLOCK
>>
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f0c_1398528946

This video
>>
>>548140443
>top lel @ murikan laws
I know a girl who fucked her son and received 20 some odd years. I told her that if she was a teacher she would have only been sentenced for a few months
>>
File: 1371043647044.jpg (85KB, 1060x716px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371043647044.jpg
85KB, 1060x716px
>>548138134
Dave is on our side
19/?
>>
Yesallmen because polygamy should be legal if I can support my household.
>>
>>548135810
This guy gets it
>>
>>548140838
kek
>>
>>548140238
>Mfw she's the third wheel loser friend in her own default pic.
>>
>>548138685
I would let a scantily clad brown girl in a hijab walk me around town on a leash
>>
File: 1371043952072.jpg (65KB, 467x875px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371043952072.jpg
65KB, 467x875px
>>548140910
thats it.
nobody is posting shit on twitter
abandon
>>
#notallmen because saying it's the patriarchys fault when someone raises a male issue isn't solving that issue
>>
>>548133602
What does "yesallwomen" even fucking mean? It's not even english, it's nonsense.
>>
#YesAllMen risk losing their kids if they divorce an abusive spouse
>>
>>548135646
Fuck I was just just about to do this
>>
>>548137217
The Janitors aren't paid...
>>
>>548141283
I obviously meant #Yesallmen

#yesallmen because women doing poorly at work and boys doing poorly at school are both blamed on men
>>
>>548136976
fucking John.
>>
>>548140385
I cannot stand this shit.
Fresh OC from a day ago.

Oh yeah your necklace. That's the thing you want to show off. Right.
>>
Holey fuck guys! I found the most beta fucking cunt I have ever fucking seen

twitter - stephanbugaj
>>
>>548141563
#yesallmen because of the "thats just the way it is" attitude to men being 92% of all workplace deaths
>>
File: 1400217004309.png (131KB, 504x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400217004309.png
131KB, 504x500px
>Someone I don't know favorited my #YesAllMen tweet
What a great day!
>>
>>548141663
>not posting a picture of your erect penis next to an item that you want to show off

shiggy
>>
>>548141424
you mean,

they do it for free?
h
e
y

d
o

i
t

f
o
r

f
r
e
e
?
>>
>>548140528
the funny part comes later when he has snap caps and says they're poison bullets that paralyze you
>>
>>548138820
Someone point out the irony to her.
>>
>>548141663
Are you stupid?
>>
>>548141756
#yesallmen A juvenile male who commits a sex offense is 46 times as likely to be arrested and charged as a juvenile female who commits the same offense

and source if you want it:
J.A. Ray and D.J. English, “Comparison of female and male children with sexual behavior problems”, Journal of Youth and Adolescence 24(4): 439-451, 1995.
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>548141663
>#dork
that pisses me ff more than the others
>>
File: 1320609398428.jpg (107KB, 665x684px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1320609398428.jpg
107KB, 665x684px
>>
>>548141663
#ImlegrillXD #/b/ #rule1&2 #femanon
>>
Are you still posting to twitter, mang?
>>
File: 1376351927673.jpg (93KB, 913x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1376351927673.jpg
93KB, 913x960px
>>
>>548142352

if more come in that work with the cause, i will
>>
>>548141823
They are paying for it
Every time they're on here, there's an opportunity forgone where they could be making money. This is worth more than that to them
>>
File: Capture3.jpg (18KB, 616x73px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture3.jpg
18KB, 616x73px
we have a badass here
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 582x277px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 582x277px
can't we all just think about the Nigerians here?
>>
>>548135896

That's fucking hilarious. As if you'd let a chick from stopping you from walking away.
>>
>>548142531

that is comedy gold
>>
>>548142414
#Yesallmen Boys from single-mother homes have double the odds of ending up incarcerated than two parent and single-father homes. Even when other factors are controlled for
>>
#YesAllMen who are abused will be denied a space in a domestic abuse shelter because of their gender
>>
>>548142531
Lol fuckin idiot mudslimes
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 640x1136px
Bitch just went full retard
>>
>>548142598
its like 40 chars too long to tweet
>>
File: 1334484012403.png (215KB, 492x389px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1334484012403.png
215KB, 492x389px
>>
>>548142531
Didnt the boy in that school get burned alive?
>>
File: 1400858694955.jpg (645KB, 849x565px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400858694955.jpg
645KB, 849x565px
>>548133602
Just because you're invisible to women, doesn't mean you have to be THIS scared of them.
/thread
>>
>>548142531
Someone should remind her of the 50 boys who were killed by boko haram at the start of the year, they didn't get any coverage because boys don't matter
>>
File: 1399130131709.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399130131709.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
#YesAllMen because men can get breast cancer but women can't get prostate cancer.
>>
>>548134573
This killed me.
>>
Anyone got some good #YesAllMen tweets? I've run out of ideas here.
>>
>>548142531
No, boys are kidnapped from schools so they can be sent to war.

Idiot.
>>
>>548142531
Should repond with "And in Korea men are forced to serve in the military while women are given the choice, how is that equality?"
>>
File: 1389195392368.jpg (266KB, 1578x1495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389195392368.jpg
266KB, 1578x1495px
>>548142724
DATS RASIST
>>
>>548141985
Yes, very fucking stupid. You caught me.
>>
File: 1390171196206 (1).png (750KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390171196206 (1).png
750KB, 625x626px
>>548136695
This
>>
>>548139394
>implying something you read on the internet is real
>>
#YesAllMen Because it shouldn't be a crime to be born with a penis

#YesAllMen Because we shouldn't be blamed for your own perceptions of us your in your mind which don't relate to the real world at all
>>
>>548142727
just drop the end part off

#Yesallmen Boys from single-mother homes have double the odds of ending up incarcerated than two parent and single-father homes
>>
>>548142773
>intentionally pissing off feminists=being scared of them
lol ok
>>
>>548133602
You should also put #YesAllWomen in your posts so real people would
see it and this will not turn into a giant circlejerk trolls trolling trolls
>>
>>548142816
nice
>>
>>548134913
preach.
>>
What does #yesallmen and #yesallwomen even mean?

This gender shit is retarded.
>>
>>548139851
Yes, please post more false comparisons involving exchanges between two unrelated sets of people.
>>
>>548143091
gold
>>
>>548142873
#YesAllMen because the retiring pension age in the UK is 60 for women and 65 for men
>>
File: 1376358231725.png (1MB, 1928x1348px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1376358231725.png
1MB, 1928x1348px
>>
File: publicreport.jpg (100KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
publicreport.jpg
100KB, 600x1000px
>>548140238
>>548139624
>>548139472
"Arya Stark" public findings
pastebin com/GCpxKb41
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 590x477px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 590x477px
asspained girls usually won't respond, but id love to see one
>>
#YesAllMen because it's harder getting a dick wet than a pussy.
>>
#YesAllMen Because working longer and harder should equal more pay
>>
>>548142951
>don't relate to the real world at all
>1/5 women get raped
>you're doing fuck all about it

>"stop blaming me!"
>>
>>548143156
#YesAllmen because women only play 3 sets at Wimbeldon and still get the same prize money as men
>>
>>548143017
^^^fuck you guys haven't been doing this?
>>
>>548143317
#YesAllMen because 80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes
>>
>>548143325
Of course we have.
>>
>>548143251
go and check out who is on top of the FBI's most wanted list under Terrorism

Guaranteed amusement
>>
>>548143540
#YesAllMen Children are 88% more likely to be injured from abused by their mothers that their fathers
>>
>>548137419
This is probably what pisses me off the most about all this internet tumblr feminists. There are women who are really oppressed or have experienced REAL rape. It's a brutal and scarring experience and some bitches are comparing it to fucking some random guy because they got drunk or something like that. What a bunch of insensitive, selfish cunts.
>>
>>548143678
just tell me!
>>
Sorry guys Im out, I can't handle any more rustlement from braindead feminist lowbreed scum. Good luck
>>
File: captcha fail.jpg (23KB, 315x235px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
captcha fail.jpg
23KB, 315x235px
>>548139084
This actually pissed me off

Also WTF happened to my captcha?
>>
>>548134913

Feminists will promptly ask you why you didn't wear a condom, and defend the woman that lied to you because "you can't control her body" which is completely and utterly ironic any way you slice it.
>>
File: mirror.jpg (165KB, 626x687px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mirror.jpg
165KB, 626x687px
>>
File: LeanOnMe.png (43KB, 611x519px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LeanOnMe.png
43KB, 611x519px
Waiting for a response...
>>
>>548137521
>>
>>548143229
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr_-zemg457HH5ErmPt3V3A

http://www.pinterest.com/nhardwarsingh/

i'm not going any deeper though, I don't care enough.
>>
>>548143678
kek
some nigress
>>
>>548143797
#YesAllMen because women who fail to pay child support are only imprisoned 1/8th as often as men with similar violations
>>
File: shhheeeiiit.jpg (12KB, 310x236px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shhheeeiiit.jpg
12KB, 310x236px
>>548143905
>>548143913
>>
>>548136695
Who the fuck except niggers/sandniggers/jews and murricans promote mutilation?
>>
I was gonna rape but after seeing their twitter campaign I will change my ways. I wish someone had told me rape was wrong before.
>>
>>548143905
shame feminist is such a large group that that message will fly straight over their heads as all of them can just turn around with 'NAFALT'
>>
>>548144058
American women who have been told cut is better
>>
>>548144054
#YesAllMen Because 65% of prison staff sexual misconduct is by female employees
>>
S
E
R
B
I
Y
A
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 576x78px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 576x78px
rip sides
>>
>>548144370
#YesAllMen Because drunk drivers who kill women get prison sentences that are 56% longer
>>
File: 1398487391287.jpg (67KB, 494x524px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398487391287.jpg
67KB, 494x524px
>>
someone better archive this shit this time
>>
File: AllOut.png (118KB, 599x723px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AllOut.png
118KB, 599x723px
>>548144489
Full
>>
>>548142724
QUICK SOMEONE GET A PICTURE OF AN ANTI-FEMINIST BLACK FEMALE
>>
why do men care? I'm a male and honestly...Let females burn the planet, let's sit back boys with our nice fancy cigars and some nice high class liqour and get drunk and watch...Men honestly stop caring what petty "Females" think..they are pathetic, go make millions, buy a ferrari, a yacht and a nice big house for your family and have fun.
>>
>>548144728
ASAP
>>
File: 1370623949344.jpg (45KB, 443x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1370623949344.jpg
45KB, 443x750px
>>548144770
>>
>>548144770
>Implying this is serious.
>>
>>548144770
I care because my father and grandfather build this world, I would be failing them by allowing it to be destroyed
>>
>>548138874

I love the irony in that last statement because men who sexually abuse children are labeled as "Monsters" but the irony is most sexual predators have been raped/molested as children themselves.

Well, only the male ones are called monsters. The females are defended by feminists for "expressing their sexuality".
>>
>>548144863

it is, I'm a pretty confident dude, i look decent, and im scared to even talk to chicks these days without thinking their going to accuse me of raping them just by looking at them wrong. The 90s were so different man, back in the day you could just grab a random girl off the street and she'd fuck you, now you'll goto jail and get charged with rape if you smell bad around a female
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 82


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.