[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.kickstarter.com/projec ts/sarabordo/the-unti

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (593KB, 635x450px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
593KB, 635x450px
>https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sarabordo/the-untitled-lizzie-velasquez-documentary

How do you feel about this /b/ ?
>>
>>547531187
pretty sure she is the cast for the horror movie "mama"
>>
Kill it with fire.
>>
File: tacopaj_62152350.jpg (10KB, 210x189px) Image search: [Google]
tacopaj_62152350.jpg
10KB, 210x189px
I honestly don't see the problem here.
>>
LOOK AT ME I'M DIFFERENT, BUT I OVERCAME IT: THE MOVIE SEQUEL # 4,529

Fuck her and her self-centeredness. Just because you overcame adversity doesn't mean you get your own documentary. She's a narcissist.
>>
>>547531187
I feel the same way I feel about most kickstarters that aren't video games. Do you really need that much money?
>>
>>547531187
"pledgle 250$ and this creepy bitch will follow you on instagram until end of 2014"

Yep worth 250$
>>
>>547531672
dis so much
>>
>>547531187
Cyber bullying is the joke of the decade.
>>
>>547531896
And while reading the 10k$ "reward" you get a celebrity hang out with her(since when is she a celeb?)

and 2 days in a i bet shitty 2 star hotel BUT they cant afford the freaking airfare as you just gave them 10 fucking K $...

I know her 1 minute and allready started hating her.

also fuck this nigga shit captchas i want my number sback!
>>
She'd look better with an eyepatch.
>>
>>547531672
Eh, does she deserve it? No. Should it continue? Sure, bitch has probably had a miserable life, if this to her is her day in the sun, let her have it. Not like im gonna watch it.
>>
>>547531187
Honestly? i'm not easy to scare... But this is fucking terrifying.
>didn't even read the article
>>
File: wait.png (96KB, 587x280px) Image search: [Google]
wait.png
96KB, 587x280px
>>547531896
>>
>>547531790
Super Size Me had a budget of 65k.
So no.
>>
>>547532078
back2reddit.gif
>>
If she's planning to have surgeries and live in bahamas or another paradise as a richbitch with the money ppl sent, i'm ok with it.
but i'd never give my 5$ for a movie that tells the story of an extremely ugly woman.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ how horrifying.
>>
>>547531896
>>547532245

>Pledge $250
>Get her as a follower on Twitter
>Post constantly about how fucking hideous she is
>Complain about a break of contract if she unfollows
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.