[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: We give descriptions of old games we can't remember

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16

File: gex3-f2.jpg (96KB, 945x941px) Image search: [Google]
gex3-f2.jpg
96KB, 945x941px
>ITT: We give descriptions of old games we can't remember the names of and you guys help us name it

PART 2

Continued from
>>542155527

Keeping this shit alive!
>>
File: 1364215174480.jpg (26KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
1364215174480.jpg
26KB, 240x200px
bumping with mine from the end of the other thread

>game was on one of the ps1 demo discs
>beat em up
>early 3D
>two characters you could play as in the demo
>one was like a red power ranger, he was called danziger / danzig or something
>the other was classic japanese school girl but in brown, I think she had a pole as a weapon.
>after every fight there was a little cut scene that had those terrible arcade style voices.
>>
Reposting mine:

There's an old train game that was 3d (i think) and all I remember was that there's a snow level with the Eiffel Tower with a yeti ontop of it.

And the 2nd is more vague:

There's a game where i rememer a part of it had gears and knobs. It looked cartoony, a style similar to Spy Fox/Pajama Sam. you were in the sky and I just remember there being nuts and bolts possibly in a puzzle.

These two games are the only ones that have escaped my childhood with no name. Apologies for the vagueness.
>>
N64
microchip on a space station that jumps from robot animal to robot animal. your fatass human partner stays in the ship the whole game and never plays poka or some shit
>>
>n64 game
>old fighter (3d street fighter style)
>i think it had little kids as the main fighters
>3d character models
>>
>>542169849
nm solved in last thread
>>
>>542169897
>you can tell it takes inspiration from street fighter as backgrounds and art are similar
>>
A playstation game with a very busty freaky looking chick on the cover, a fat guy, and some ripped weirdo. Make up, possible stitched flesh. Side scroller, I think, highly violent and gory, etc.

Rented a BlockBuster game, wrong disc, found this instead. Hyper-sexual, violence-fulled, seven year boners were had.

Been looking for it for ages.

Am drunk, forgive typos~.
>>
I've been looking for this one forever, if you could help, you'd be mah nigga
>play as a dinosaur in a maze thing with other colored dinosaurs
>T-rexs the lot of ya
> eat pellets or fruit or some shit, get bigger, become bigger t-rex
>maybe kill the other dinosaurs?
> all 2-d, but stylized well
>played it on a rom, somewhere in the snes to genesis range
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 173x173px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 173x173px
SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW THIS ONE. its an old game for the original Xbox. took place in a steam-punk version of like China. each level (they were more like sections) had specific enemy types related to the bosses, which were like elementals. everytime you beat one, you gained his/her weapon. the first one was like a hammer and it signified earth. the second i think was either like a staff or these chain sword things. the last boss is fire related and it takes place in a rocket silo type of area, never got to beat it because my game crashed :( It isn't Jade Empire!!! triple checked and even bought before it thinking it was. the game had this symbol on the cover and it was gold and it had the main character in front of it and he's wearing orangish armor
>>
N64
Pick bro or amphibian
assault spaceship
hold blonde bitches by the hair and punch their guts in
>>
>>542170037
Fighting Force
>>
> 90's Online-only web game.
> Its NOT Neo Pets but came out at the same time.
> Make your own monster using various monster parts
> I remember one of the parts was called "fattyblob"
> Players fought each others monsters for higher ranks and a currency to be able to afford higher levels of monster parts
> Game had lobbies for players to chat and challenge each other
> I don't think the game is online anymore
> My monster had a rhino head. the fattyblob body, and an eel Tale
> Fattyblob body gave a healing ability, the eel tale gave an electric attack. I don't remember why I had the rhino head.
>>
original q "Ok this is gonna be a Tough one....

Early 90s. 93 maybe?? On PC. Not sure what kind. Was a school computer. Had this 2D platform kinda game.
I think you played as a robot mech or robot man. Used to shoot enemies etc. I remember was quite tricky.

I have an image in my head but literally cannot explain any better. If people find screenshots I should be able to confirm...

Thanks!!"

now it wasn't mech warrior, it was a much older 2D like platform game. you jumped up and down different levels shooting things. wish i could remember more...

>>542168875 >>542168976
>>
>>542170081
not N64, SNES
>>
>>542170167
>>
>>542170037
year old
>>
Children's "educational" game where you travel in a time machine to various time periods, and click on little minigames- paint by numbers, puzzles, that sort of thing.

The only specific things I remember are caveman times and da vinci's workshop. In caveman times you chip away at a rock to reveal a wheel and you reveal da vinci's various inventions- chip away to reveal the helicopter and arrange the wheels on his tank in the right order

>tfw been asking 4chan about this for years now
>>
>>542170541

nah was like more platform and was more like a robocop kind of dude that shot lasers.
>>
>>542170078
was it a) samuri warriors
b) dynasty warriors
or c) warriors orochi?
if not, you're out of luck
>>
>>542170078
Was it 3d? Side scrolling? Were you a human character?
>>
>>542170075
Trog?

saw it in arcade, sounds similar; dino's and whatnot
>>
File: 200060.jpg (74KB, 640x440px) Image search: [Google]
200060.jpg
74KB, 640x440px
>>542170945
He looks like robocop
>>
>>542170887
where in time carmen sandiego?
>>
File: 111241.jpg (11KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
111241.jpg
11KB, 260x194px
>>542170945
Also this was released in 93
>>
>>542170167

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9pUaHdtlMA

kinda like this but more stocky robot dude, and less realistic. but still like in an industrial like future world and less advanced freedom. smaller levels.... any thoughts???
>>
I found this awesome list. It has a bunch of games on PS1 demo discs

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-General/All-Content-on-Old-PS1-Demo-Discs/td-p/37183223/page/2
>>
>>542171149
3rd person and yes, the main character was an ex-prince and last surviving member of his family after the bad guy did a coup with the elemental people/demons
>>
>>542169897
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEJVMfCecXI
>>
Fighting game for the N64. All I remember is this one dude cool motherfucker that was blue and made of this like liquidy shit. He had like sword arms and was really fucking cool. If both players were him (which always happened) one would be orange.
>>
>>542171842
nvm found it. called dark rift.
>>
>ps1 game
>lots of different characters with all sorts of ridiculous guns
>one of the guns could fire little bears or some shit out of it that attacked the enemy
>sort of like duke nukem
>case had yellow caution tape or some shit on it

Only ever played it at my friends place and could never remember what it was called
>>
There's this one dos game I can never find. All I remember was controlling a few different types of different colored aliens(I think). Remember a blue, yellow, green one. You had to move the certain colors to certain ground switches to open doors and stuff for the other aliens to move be able to move to next part, to another switch, etc etc. any help?
>Reposted from end of last thread
>>
Posted this on the other thread, might as well move it over.

Freeware PC game I found in the 90s on a 101 games CD.
It was an adventure game themed after the necronomicon and salem witch trials.
I believe you played a witch..at least she looked the part. All I remember beyond that was wandering into the woods and getting snagged by a tentacle and dragged offscreen for a quick game-over.
>>
>>542171509
no ideas but i try to find it
>>
>>542170887

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGpePNSGsmA
>>
>>542172379
Seems oddly familiar. Like a king's Quest game to me. That ended up being one of my unfindables Could be wrong though.
>>
>>542171509
Was the robot silver?
>>
>>542170148
>year old
>>542170575
Neither, thanks for trying.
>>
File: 4.jpg (202KB, 1000x509px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
202KB, 1000x509px
>>542171509
>>
>>542171383
>>542172653

neither but thanks for trying. It was much simpler, almost fluff- mid 90's- might have even been one of those old standalone system things for kids. Could have been disney, but can't say for certain.

Like I said, no one has ever brought up anything like it. These replies are at least on the right track though.
>>
PS1 game, vertical submarine shooter thing, escaping sea monsters or something.
>>
>>N64
>>First level crashed space ship controlled a sheep
>>Another level you were a computer chip that was walking around a ship
>>Start of ice level penguin dies, be computer chip that implants itself in penguin and controls it

I would like to know so i can find it
>>
>>542169805
Evil Zone?
>>542170167
Robocop?
>>
>>542176572
space station silicon valley
>>
Really old pc game where you played as a caveman whom had to run through kind of 'levels' game was in 2d. Collectables where items such as clubs or big chunks of dino meat. I dont even know if this game is international or just in my country
>>
>>542176913
Thank you so much, i hope my description was good enough and didn't seem retarded at all
>>
File: polka_dot_II_by_zenibyfajnie3.jpg (103KB, 1087x591px) Image search: [Google]
polka_dot_II_by_zenibyfajnie3.jpg
103KB, 1087x591px
>browser-based geometry/physics game/simulator
>"vector"-style game
>black and white colors only
>connect lines to build something and hit play for gravity and movement to start
>different types of lines and "anchor" points, including lines that moved rhythmically
>could set the speed for the moving lines
>sharing uploaded creations on the website
>basically the high-end stuff was walking/rolling objects

if this isn't still around, is there something like it now?
pic related
>>
File: 1368221424690.gif (200KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
1368221424690.gif
200KB, 400x214px
>>542176689
>evil zone
you got it m8, nice one
>>
>>542172846
yes it was like dark grey silver i think.
>>
>>542173381
nah wasnt this, way more basic,
>>
>>542169805
battle arena toshinden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtSlGWHdE3U
>>
File: lunar rover.jpg (97KB, 670x440px) Image search: [Google]
lunar rover.jpg
97KB, 670x440px
WOW.
I has looking for thread like these for days:

Plz help-me:

>you are a astronaut like
>1 stage: a base in the moon
>you can ride vehicles like picrelated, but it need battery
>battery its big and cylindrical, looks like a iron barrel/keg
>have a vehicle with claw that help you pick things like battery and blocks(it need battery to work too) and doing pluzzes
>later stages you can control air fighters that shot at giant ants in a grassed planet
>>
>>542178482
what console?
>>
Playstation game, PS1 or PS2
All I remember is a section with a green and black mixed background, the main character walking along a platform and jumping through green fiery rings.
Stage ended, some cartoon creature says "Back to the world of the living I see."
No idea about anything otherwise, shit was more than a decade ago
>>
>>542178619
PC.

Something like 2000-2005. But its 3D.
>>
a friend said me one time that he doesn't remember a game.

he said, is like tetris but with animals(or dinasaurs) on sega or nes.

if someone know that game, can you share the name please? thanks /b/rothers

PS: sorry for my english.
>>
>>542178837
isn't this the game developed by nasa?
>>
MMORPG I played in the early 2000s.
I remember it had a few servers but one that was dedicated to pvp/player killers and would say "prepare for a harsh existence" or something like that. I also remember you could put points into whatever stat you wanted, even how high you jump.
>>
>>542179024
>"Back to the world of the living I see
Maybe Soul Reaver, from the Legacy of Kain series? Go to google images and see if it triggers something
>>
>>542178837
https://www.maidmarian.com/MOONBASE.htm
This?
>>
extremely vague description, and for that i apologize.

i believe its ps1, maybe 64(i doubt it) I have been trying to figure out the title of this game for years.

All i can remember is that its birds eye, or pretty far away from the characters, there was a desert level, possibly the main character is a woman, or you can choose different characters. memory reminds me of diablo style gameplay.

the only thing i can really remember is a cut scene, of someone in a kitchen cutting up a body, and there were bodies hanging around them.

you'd be my hero if you know what it is.
>>
>>542180686
http://www.nasa.gov/offices/education/programs/national/ltp/games/moonbasealpha/index.html
^ I think this is the source materiel for the other game
>>
>>542180125
Shig-diggity, that might just be it
I'm going to look further into it but if you'r right, spectacular job.
>>
>>542169587

there was an educational game on my amiga 500 that i used to play as a child (92-93)

you had to do some shit with letters and numbers.

don't rememba anything else

please help me
>>
green guy with hat, something about a queen and fish people.
>>
>>542180774
Was it Alice? Or Mailice maybe. The one about the twisted wonderland.
>>
>>542181018

queens name was something with L, like link or lonk.
>>
There was a mouse.... and these pale green boxes... and you had to trap these cats using the boxes. I think there was also some cheese in the middle of all the boxes that a nigga could eat. It was a pretty dope game.
>>
>>542181084
Stop the trolling fuckhead.
You are obviously talking about The Legend of Luigi. It's about a stupid ladybody priness called Luigi - she has a green hat and so does her saviour called Zelda (a stupid green beta kid who pretends to be alpha).
>>
>>542181053
malice seems familiar, although when i watched the trailer it seemed to kid friendly. I remember there was some gore.

thanks though!
>>
File: 1393912268021.jpg (19KB, 387x468px) Image search: [Google]
1393912268021.jpg
19KB, 387x468px
>>542172379
OH SHIT, i remember it too.
>>
/b/ will never get this, your in your own universe and playing as a red white and blue man
>>
>>542181053
there's no game for the N64 named Alice or Malice, Just had a quick look
>>
PC game. You were given a role of small blue teardrop. It was a 2d platform game, similar to super mario. I remember there was one level where it was snowing and you weree on a top of a mountain.
>>
>>542172379
>>542181624
http://www.myabandonware.com/
http://www.xtcabandonware.com/
Have a dig trough these website you may find it if you know what your looking for
>>
PC game I only ever played a demo of.You were a space soldier dude with a jetpack and flew around killing aliens who two other wingmen dudes. Was in third person ...
>>
>>542177776
soda-constructer?
>>
Oh man, there was this game I used to play the demo of as a kid, it was a PC game, pretty old, graphics similar to starcraft, happened in space. The gameplay was similar to the one of Commandos and you controlled a team of some super hero looking aliens or robots, one i remember was a big, brown, muscly guy and there was one with a flamethrower I think. Once you finished the demo there was the game's advertisement and a cool metal song played in the background, sounds a bit like the X-men cartoon theme. Pretty sure the game was made in the late 90's. Man, I've been trying to get the name of this game for so many years now, it was just a demo but it was pretty fucking cool at the time.
>>
File: 1357396843239.gif (430KB, 400x366px) Image search: [Google]
1357396843239.gif
430KB, 400x366px
Pls help, I played it on PC you play as some sort of a cheap kirby knockoff or something and throw egg/pill like looking things at enemies and they return to you
>>
ps2 game I think, you start on a ship in a storm fight some giant wasps or something, typical rpg shit, when you get to the other side of ship you have to choose your companion between like some chick, some beefy dude, and some kid with a pan flute
>>
>>542182187
probably not.. but.. MDK?
>>
>>542182187

Giants: Citizen Kabuto I think.
>>
File: muh playstation games.png (137KB, 698x608px) Image search: [Google]
muh playstation games.png
137KB, 698x608px
Not sure what console it was on, either dreamcast, playstation/playstation 2/gamecube/ maybe PC
the game has several gruesome characters to choose from, including a maniac butcher and a disturbing psycho rabbit, each character has their own intro cut-scene, the one for the rabbit showed several vault doors opening and then the camera focuses on a large metal cage, you can hear pounding from the inside and you can see indents form as it pounds iit's way out, after about 3 or 4 punches, it breaks out

the main game is an old style shooter with plenty of gore and such, the camera is from the top looking down, very similar to GTA and GTA 2
>>
3d pc game
Physics
You were a little yellow chick(bird) and had like a bazooka that shot red balls and you had to hit obstacles and make them collapse, the world was a huge grey box with a drawn grid on everything, much like gmod props or hl2 deathmatch killboxes
help me i need this game so bad
>>
>>542183459

Loaded for ps1, or Re-loaded
>>
>>542183078
this?
>>
A pretty recent game.

A space game where the "space" was orange and the ships were blue, and they were very basic ships.
Asteroids were also in said space, brown.

You didnt have direct control of ships, you click and draged along the horizontal plane and you could also on the vertical plane to where they would go and what direction they would face.

Ships had "weak spots" that were the only place the ships could be hit to damage them, e,g, the bottom, the sides, etc.

Basic plot that i can remember is that you only have a short while to live and decide to go on a space adventure or some shit. /(6 months or 60 days is that i can remember, might be completely wrong)
>>
>>542179024
bubble bobble
>>
Ok so its like a 3D puzzle game, in a mansion, all I remember was at the end the tower of the mansion is a rocket and fires off into space, there was a skeleton guy in it, who looked like a skeleton from a "human body" educational disc, it was defo the 90's. (Mr Bones, or something)
>>
>>542169587
fuck you OP if you dont stop posting these shitty threads i will make it my duty to ruin them all, starting with this one. delete this thread now or i will ruin it for you, kid.
>>
>>542183560
That's the one, thanks mate.
>>
File: 256px-CrimsonSea[1].jpg (30KB, 256x363px) Image search: [Google]
256px-CrimsonSea[1].jpg
30KB, 256x363px
>>542183078
could be this as well skip to about 3min in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfJpMNsJMKM
>>
>>542183842
Fuck off cunt
>>
>>542184045
well, looks like you have made your choice. with that reply,you have decided that you want this thread to be destroyed.im sorry to have to do this guys, but this guy wants me to ruin the thread, which is what i shall do.
>>
>>542184153
Haha
>>
>>542183842
go ahead, the people who really want to be here will just filter your ID anyways, including me. so do your worst, animal porn, gore, scat, the works, all we have to do is hit the filter button
>>
>>542184153

OP Here

Fuckoff Cunt
>>
As in the old thread, a game for Amiga where you play as two little girls with big colourful hair, similar to bubble bobble, but to kill enemies you have a laser that goes "womp womp womp" three times over your head, at the end of the game the twist is that their dead father was actually an Egyptian pyramid
>>
>>542184153
>not knowing about the filter option
>being this newfag
>>
>>542184192
>>542184202
>>542184250
>>542184285
i bet you filthy cunts are feminists. you all should kill yourselves now
>>
A game that was on one of the old PS1 demos...

You played as a really small chicken in rooms of a house, the chicken didn't look too happy. I need that name.
>>
Ps1
You're a beach ball on a floating platform in the sky. It's a puzzle type game.
>>
>>542183658
this looks pretty close, but I dont think its it
>>542183904
no, it definitely wasnt for xbox
>>
>early to mid 90's
>amiga commodore
>isometric space game
>on asteroids
>main aim is to mine ore and sell for profit
>use profit to build infrastructure and mine better ore
>>
File: arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg (167KB, 1868x1401px) Image search: [Google]
arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg
167KB, 1868x1401px
>>542184419
kula world
>>
>>542177093
this might be Chuck Rock
>>
>>542184364
chicken run?
>>
>raise monsters
>poop every so often
>monsters fight
>epic 3d graphics for PS1
>nostalgic game, makes me cry
>>
>>542184419
kula world or roll away
>>
>>542184419
Kula world
>>
>>542184583
Digimon...world?
>>
>>542184583
Jade Cocoon?
>>
http://thephilosophyofsexdrugs androcknroll.wordpress.com/
>>
It's a point and click game on PC that was some sort of hippy pro-recycling shit, it was british I think and obviously made by some amateur devs with a budget of nothing
It took place in a forest where all the art was photographs of a real forest, and the creatures and such were drawn in with MS paint tier skills
you played as some black girl but you only see her in like one scene
The whole time there's some British guy narrating everything and giving you info on items you find and creatures you come across
I really fucking wish this game wasn't so obscure, the amount of times i've posted in these threads and no one ever has a clue, it's pretty much the holy grail of nostalgia for me
>>
>>542183726
Was it one of the I Spy games?
>>
>>542169897
Flying dragon. Just played iy recently. Kinda fun game.
>>
Early 3D pc game
You controlled 2 spider-like robots, red and blue
You shoot at enemy mechs or something
That's all I can remember, really.
>>
PS1 game
FPS but you were a chick that rode around in like a motorcycle with guns mounted to it. I'm pretty sure you were fighting bugs or something because I vaguely remember a hive being important.
>>
>>542184751
you had a lame as fuck childhood man, just saying
>>
>>542184443
there is a second Crimson Sea for the ps2 could be that one
>>
PS1 BMX game
Had something to do with MTV I think

"California Sky" by Unwritten Law was a song in the tracklist

Bunny hops for days
>>
i know this isnt the place for it but I will make a suggestion about one of my favorite child-hood games growing up: "Second Sight"
I rented it once and then my parents returned it, I was never able to find it since, then I just found it and beat it like a year ago, it was so awesome.
>>
>>542184668
winner winner chicken dinner
>>
>>542185231
maybe atv quad power racing?
>>
Game been looking for the title of for ages

I'm pretty sure it's PS1 but cant really remember

3D style terrain 1v1 combat game
all characters had certain powers
I think one of them had the power to summon spikes out the ground and shit
>>
>ps1
>1v1 game
>you play with space ship and try to destroy enemy base
>when you lose all your lives as a space ship you will become a minigun in base
>very bad textures
>>
>>542185231
TJ Lavin's Ultimate BMX
>>
>>542185221
Thanks for the input faggot
>>
look for an ps1 game
its like dragon or monster hunter or something
you go round in forest or other areas
catch monsters with your flute
you can fusion every monter in your hometown
game was fucking epic
>>
>>542185482
Why don't you go do some recycling, loser
>>
>>542185383
THANK YOU
>>
Thanks anon for kula world
>>
>>542170078
Iron Phoenix?
>>
>>542185537
Obviously I don't give a fuck about recycling, I just give a fuck about awesome old point and click games
>>
>>542185307
I'm gunna play that right now.
Hope it's aged like shit.
>>
>>542185506
Jade Coccoon
>>
>>542185728
>I don't give a fuck about recycling
>N...no really I promise
>Secretly recycles

At least have a backbone. You're a recycling faggot. Be true to yourself.
>>
>>542185748
I played it again after 10 years

Felt better than before
>>
>PS2
>Motorbike game
>Had to do goals/missions kinda like Tony Hawk
>>
>>542185787
thank you based anon
>>
Sexism is blatant in this game. Please eradicate!

So I wanna play carry, but I have to pick male because Valve thinks females are too weak to hard carry.

There are 0 female hard carries... Take a look:

Drow Ranger: Poor mobility, glass cannon
Mirana: She's more of a suppot, no steroid/damage
Vengenceful Spirit: She can hardly carry, most often seen and used as a support.
Templar Assassin: Hilarious range, poor damage lategame.
Luna: Poor damage lategame, relies on burst, no mobility.
Naga: She can tank, no damage.
Phantom Assassin: Less damage than jugger, can't carry unless REALLY REALLY lucky and more fed.
Medusa: Can't doanythng.
Crystal Maiden: No damage.
Windrunner: Support. See above.
Lina: She can nuke... Till mid game she's pretty god. Falls off.
Echantress: NNo mobility, poor damage, no carry potential.
Death Prophet: No damage lategame.

I think DotA2 should add more female carries/alternate skins if it wants to target towards female audiences.
>>
>>542183668
Flotilla?
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.