[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, /b/. I know you're all faggots that love seeing p

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 30

File: Psychodog.png (570KB, 747x796px) Image search: [Google]
Psychodog.png
570KB, 747x796px
Okay, /b/. I know you're all faggots that love seeing people get fucked up, but this...

Please tell me you /b/ros feel as fucking angry about this as I do. The dog practically bit the kids face in half and there's a facebook page in support of saving the dog's life.

The people defending the dog are literally retarded and autistic, thinking its just an innocent dog. I tried reading further to see if it was the result of an abusive owner, or something like that. But nope, the dog was just fucking evil.

Please tell me this makes you /b/ros want to fucking kill these people supporting the dog along with it, too.

Also, general PETA hate thread.

>http://news.yahoo.com/campaign-save-dog-arizona-mauling-204712494.html
>>
>>537685669
I'm sorry. I love animals and shit, but all that PETA bullshit is too fucking much.
That dog should die, no question.
>>
let the dog die
>>
>>537685669
Unless the kid was fucking with it to piss it off, and it was completely unprovoked, then yes it should die.
>>
>>537686059
Thank you, I feel the exact same way as you do.
>>
>>537685669
Kill both for good measure. Clean slate.
>>
>>537686274
No, all the kid did was pick up the dog's fucking bone. Should have put that in the original post, but that's all the kid did. Then the dog went fucking wild and bit the kid's face.
>>
>>537685669
Of course the dog should die.
Facebook 'likes' aren't going to convince a judge to do anything, however. The dog will die. No doubt about that.
>>
As a native american I reserve the right to scalp any peta members that hate animal skins
>>
>>537686513
I sure hope so, anon.
>>
Hmmmmmm
Parents are more to blame than the dog, let's get rid of them.
I don't know about everywhere else but in the UK we get a good dog mauling story about once every month or two. It usually ends with the child dying or having his future completely ruined
>>
Dogs don't grow up to be annoying fucking assholes

probably the kids fault anyway, was probably fucking it or something

should put the kid down for being a gay dog-rapist pedophile necrophiliac
fucking sick how he gets away with it because he's a kid
cull childen not dogs
>>
Pits are the worst breed on the planet to own if you have children. Pit bull attacks on humans outnumber all other breeds' attacks on humans combined. They're pure violence, and the inevitable pit bull lovers who are going to respond with complete bullshit about them being perfectly calm if they're raised right can fuck off. They are all one annoyance away from killing a human being, they should be destroyed as a species.
>>
>>537685669

if my dog attacked a child i would certainly get it put down

my dog is a soft-arse though so i don't really have to worry about that
>>
File: 1394589412103.jpg (241KB, 799x799px) Image search: [Google]
1394589412103.jpg
241KB, 799x799px
Why didn't the kid just harness the power of the peanut?
>>
>>537686529
I fucking love you
>>
>>537685669
/b/ will be on the dogs side because most of them are loners who's only companionship is their dog.
>>
The dog has the bandage over the eye I assume?
>>
>>537687043

any other breed except pits, sure. fuck pits though
>>
Bullshit, animals aren't evil, only humans are. The dog should just attack for no reason, there must have been one.
>>
because facebook fags and and stupid old woman (same people) like animals more than humans, kill the fucking dog.
i have several dogs and i loved them so much and one of my dogs died 2 months ago after having him for 12 years.
still doesn't change my minds, this shit is unacceptable. kill the fucking dog.
>>
File: triumph_the_insult_comic_dog.jpg (27KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
triumph_the_insult_comic_dog.jpg
27KB, 480x457px
>>537686750
Pit Bull confirmed human kills are 66 since records have been kept. The next highest killing breed is German Sheps at 25. Pit Bulls have no place near humans.
>>
>>537686805
I have to admit, I laughed
>>
>>537687342
Fucking agreed.
>>
>>537687262
shouldn't*
>>
>>537687262
See>>537686443

Also,
>http://news.yahoo.com/campaign-save-dog-arizona-mauling-204712494.html
>>
>>537685669
Dude, animal rights groups are completely okay in my book, but PETA sucks shit. One of their founders supposedly strangled animals in a shelter. I think it was so they wouldn't have to be euthanized by a doctor or some shit.
>>
some people are ful of shit. im from a poor thirld wrld country. today listening to the radio to some faggot making rules to protect animals and some old man called saying " dude, there are more important thing, kids are dying of hunger outside you should help them instead" and the guy was like " there are many people helping kids today, we have to help animals", people with those priorities deserve to die the same way they kill the chicken that i ate today.
>>
File: 1373924630926.jpg (38KB, 321x353px) Image search: [Google]
1373924630926.jpg
38KB, 321x353px
Holy shit if they don't kill the Pit I will.
Fucking retards, don't know how to train a Pit.
>>
>>537685669
Come back when the dog doesn't die. We might get some lulz from PETA this time.
>>
>>537687481
Yeah, just saw it >>537686443
Doesn't change the fact that such behavious is usually expected from the dog, I'm afraid of dogs myself, been bitten by dogs quite often in my childhood and know what pisses dogs off. The kid shouldn't even be close to the dog when it was eating or shit, especially if the kid is fucking toddler. How fucking retarded you'd have to be to leave a child careless in presence of a fucking pitbull?
>>
>>537686750
It's in their genes, it's what they are bred for. They may be sweet, then decide to tear off your face in the night (it's happened to pit owners). You know, people don't understand that dogs are bred for certain qualities. Disposition as well as looks.
>>
File: Capture 2.png (272KB, 376x282px) Image search: [Google]
Capture 2.png
272KB, 376x282px
.....Maybe he should have used the power of the peanut.....
>>
>>537686750
You know pits are nanny dogs, right?

You also realize that, unfortunately niggers own most of these dogs too? Do you really expect an animal living in those inhospitable conditions not to bite the first bitch that hobbles by? Christ, if a darkie had control of my environment mauling some dipshit who is screwing with what little I have would be the least of what I would do.
>>
>>537687954
You have a point, and I've always been taught to stay away from my dog when he's eating. But to BITE the kid? That's the first thing you train the dog, that if they bite ANYBODY, that there will be SERIOUS consequences the first time, and the next time, they'll never do it again.

Also, in the article the neighbor or some other woman said the dog killed her dog last year, but they couldn't prove it it. So meh.
>>
>>537687860

training a pit is like training a nigger. It's never a sure thing, and it takes some kid getting torn to shreds before you realize that. pits should be kept in zoos or released into the wilds of africa
>>
>>537687262
>4 year old kid is evil

And you are probably against snuff snuff.
>>
>>537687448
Keep in mind that 66 is the number of Pit Bull murders and not the countless number of people disfigured by these Hell Hounds.
>>
>>537686443
you're being so fucking dramatic. jesus.

for all you know the kid tormented the dog daily. how long would you last if some kid tormented you every day?

i've seen kids yanking on dogs/cats tails, all while the parents weren't looking. don't just assume because the article doesn't state any actual abuse of the dog that it never took place. remember, all it takes is a writer to dislike dogs, or dislike Pitbulls in this case, to write a biased story. it's like you're brand new to how the media works.
>>
>>537688209
A purebred pit can cost from $500 to $3000. Welfare doesn't pay that much.
>>
>>537686529
As a Native American, I do have that right
>>
File: hell.png (1MB, 984x764px) Image search: [Google]
hell.png
1MB, 984x764px
Over our dead bodies
>>
>>537688494
>aquire welfare check
>disregard 37 kids you had to get huge welfare check
>buy pitbull
>???
>Kill a kid
>>
>>537685669
Harness the power of the peanut
>>
>>537685669
pitbulls were bred to kill things. they should not be kept as pets, let alone saved after nearly killing a child.
>>
>>537685669
You my friend are, and always will be a dirty twat. If you could atleast use your simple mind to think about it, then you would notice that behind the dog is his mind and most of all, his owners. So if you connect the dots, what could that mean?

TL;DR: OP is faggot.
>>
>>537688494

no, but pawning off stolen electronics, selling drugs, and pimping hoes does
>>
>>537688494
You really don't know the brothas and their determination to get flashy shit, don't you? And come on, you think they pay legit for anything? Come on now, we all know that's silly.
>>
I hate kids more than I hate evil dogs. Let it live
>>
>>537688759
You are literally retarded
>>
In New Zealand a week ago we had a little Japanese girl mauled by four dogs, she's going to need surgeries for life now.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11218342
>>
>>537685669
>dog
>biting not its owner
Yeah thats kinda what we've been training them to do for i dunno the past several thousand years.
>>
>>537687954
exactly, maybe the parents should be euthanize for allowing their toddler around a notoriously aggressive dog.
>>
>>537685669
LOL

fuck you op, just signed the petition to save the dog.

also, where the fuck were his parents? he deserved it one way or another.
>>
>>537688759
uneducated white-trash welfare babby detected
>>
Why should the dog be killed?
From what I heard the kid took away his bone. It was a pit bull, you don't go touching the food of a fucking pit bull and expect that animal to be cool with it.
Also, who is the fucking idiot that let their own children get close enough to a pit bull? They should have this kid taken away by the CPS because his parents sure aren't capable of taking care of him.
>>
>>537686805
10/10
>>
the situation shouldntve happened at all if the child was being properly looked after, but that is not the point, the fact is the attack did happen, the child provoked the dog by messing with the dog's bone but the dog should also have been trained away from violence. both the child and the dog received poor care and training and they both have to pay for it, the child with pain and disfigurement, the dog with it;s life.
>>
>>537687954
sounds to me like the dog doesn't know who the boss is, hes below children in the chain of command
and the best way to fix the dog's error would be to strap it down and fuck it hard in the ass
>>
File: pc_600x450.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
pc_600x450.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>>537687481

Theres only one sensible answer, and it volves a big pot, some noodles and some sauce.
>>
Pit bulls are the worst breed of dog. They are literally ugly, violent and retarded as fuck. Anyone that owns a pit bull is either a nigger or white trash.
>>
>>537689772

Stfu, you clown. Kids that can barely speak don't get to command shit - it is the job of their parents to make sure they never need to be assertive to a pissed off dog. If you can't do that, either dont have kids, or dont have dogs.
>>
>>537686750
I love dogs but fuck pitbulls, if you own a pit bull you're either a nigger, Mexican, or fucking stupid.
>>
Fuck that kid. He was fucking with the dog's bone. It's whoever let the kid walk up to a chained dog and grab his bone's fault. The dog was chained anyways, so was he just chained in the street? It was probably in its yard and that dumb fucking kid walked into its territory. Charge that kid's parents, don't fuck with the dog.
>>
File: dogs-being-boiled-alive-web.jpg (39KB, 787x557px) Image search: [Google]
dogs-being-boiled-alive-web.jpg
39KB, 787x557px
>>537690152

or a better way ...

I get hard just looking at this.
>>
>>537688494
they also breed constantly in the slums, poor people dont goto breeders, they get free dogs when their poor neighbor's bitch has unwanted puppies.
>>
>>537690305
Agreed, most of the primates that own Pits rent their homes/trailers otherwise they could not afford the heavy home owners insurance that Pits cause.
>>
>>537688432
yes obviously a 4 year old could torment a dog that was ready to bite his face off as soon as he just did 1 thing to anger it. i dont think so.
>>
>>537686750
>tfw I own 3 pitbulls
>>
File: 4.jpg (94KB, 550x378px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
94KB, 550x378px
ITT: edgy catfag permavirgins
>>
>>537690932
kill yourself
>oh wait your dogs will do that for you
>>
>>537685669
Dogs are assholes. Ide shoot the dog myself and bypass the court and watch all the little but hurtlets cry. Including you
>>
is the babysitter at least being charge for bringing the kid into the same yard as the chained pitbull?
>>
File: shrugbabby.jpg (34KB, 400x357px) Image search: [Google]
shrugbabby.jpg
34KB, 400x357px
>owning an animal that's capable of mauling you or your child
>>
Somehow im sure the kid deserved it. Small children and animals don't go well together unless parents raise both of the animals properly. I've seen kids kick cats, smack dogs, pull their tails, and have animals be completely passive. The little fuckers who get scratched, bit, and mauled deserve it. Fuck children.,
>>
>>537691149
lold at the stacked cages, cats pissing and shitting on the ones below them
>>
yeah this dog should die
>>
>>537691321
Dogs are usually trained. If the you don't fuck with a dog, it will generally leave you alone, but if you let your dumb kid walked into the dog's territory and fuck with its bone then you deserve to have your kid mauled.
>>
>>537691298

How can dogs be bigger assholes than the humans who allow their defenceless, precious offspring to keep getting bit by these known hazards?
>>
>>537691298

^This

Dox em and give the dog a good ol glass sandwich. You don't even have to shoot it. Just walk/ride/drive by the house, and drop a sandwich/piece of meat full of glass and rat poison in front of the dog. No need to sweat this shit.
>>
>>537691180
2 of them play just like puppies and the other one is pretty calm. They just bark their ass off whne someone's outside. They haven't attacked anyone.
>>
>>537690681
Please, don't put up anymore.

My penis can only get so erect, you know.
>>
>>537688432
>dogs plotting revenge
>>
>>537691641
here's hoping it kills your kid.
>>
>>537691321
>owning a dog that can't defend you or your family
>>
If a human assaulted a child would they be signing to have im get no charges because hes "innocent"? What makes the dog so special?
>>
>>537691641
>dog's territory
And that is the entire problem with dog owners in a nutshell. Your dog doesn't have territory, it's a fucking dog. It tries to claim some, give it a smack. Make the fucker understand it is not in charge of the show, put it down if it fails to grasp that.
>>
>>537691981
>>537688432
>the writer is really a cat who was plotting this whole thing from the beginning
>>
>>537690932
The Fucking Nigs that live in the rented house behind me just got a Pit last fall. The idiot dog barks at blowing leaves and never shuts up.
>>
It's easy to solve this.

>check out who has kids from among the people that want to save the dog.
>give the dog to that family and they have to keep it inside their house.
>dog mauls their kids.
>People change opinions.

But what would happen is:

>Bwaaaahh, save the dog!
>ok here! take the dog home with you!
>N-no I c-can't because of reasons!
>>
I fucking hate dogs, money consuming, time wasting, shitting machines. Fuck them

>shoveldog.gif
>>
so did they save the boy's eye?
>>
>>537692060

The same thing that makes women and nigger's race cards special.
>>
>>537691743

I'd rather poison the parents that allow their children to get into such situations. The vast majority of kids and children get on fine. All that pleasure shouldn't be negated because some dumb fuck lets their child get mauled.
>>
>>537692240
dont expect to learn anything about the actual situation, its a yahoo article.
>>
>>537692203
> fucking hate children, money consuming, time wasting, shitting machines. Fuck them
fixed that for you ;)
>>
>>537692490
>implying they don't grow up and start being productive.
>>
>>537690764
WHO GONNA TAKE CARE OF THESE KEEEEDS!!

WHO GON PAY FOR ALL MY KEEEEEDDS?!?!
>>
>>537692593
>implying there's no use for a grown dog

Fucking autist
>>
>>537692109

>Your dog doesn't have territory, it's a fucking dog.

>dogs have no protective qualities whatsoever and haven't guarded human settlements almost since humans first began being settled.
>>
All right, I love dogs, I really do. But damn, PETA isn't fucking serious. If you've got a dog teach it to be gentle for fucks sake.
>>
>>537685669
Fuck this little beaner, I vote for the dog to live and this ugly piece of shit to be executed.
>>
>>537692490
>not killing yourself to end the human race faster

If all of you human kind haters killed yourselfs, we would have less humans.

Start spreading this among your animal lover clubs.

Save the animals, kill yourself.
>>
>>537692593
>buy into consumerism
>pollute everything
>repopulate with more asshole kids
>most people are inherently assholes anyway
>productive
how are people productive in any way?
>>
>>537686805
Ok, I laughed, dammit
>>
When your kid does something gay you gotta stop that shit straight away.

When your dog almost kills someone you gotta do the same.
>>
>>537685669
>The dog was just fucking evil?

mfw....
Animals aren't good or evil rofl...
>>
File: 1378504182591.jpg (451KB, 716x728px) Image search: [Google]
1378504182591.jpg
451KB, 716x728px
>>537688554
jesus
>>
>>537686443
In fairness, this is cause for a dog to attack. You encroach on its territory, it's going to defend it. Not saying the dog is blameless, but it wasn't unprovoked.

My main question is this: where were the kid'ss fucking parents? It's not the kid'ss fault he didn't know any better, but it's also not the dog's fault that his parents weren't around and let him wander into that situation.

Of course, this is all without knowing any specifics. There are arguments to be made back and forth on this depending on the exact situation. I'm not going to bother researching in order to gain enough knowledge to argue intelligently about it; I've got enough shit in my life that's more important to me, and I'm not going to spare the processor cycles to worry about a decision that has already been made.
>>
>>537692015
My kid wouldn't get killed because i would keep my kid out of my neighbor's yard.
>>
>>537685669

The dog was chained up in its garden. It wasn't in public, it wasn't off its lead.

If you want to blame anybody here, it's obviously the fault of whoever was supposed to be watching the kid.

I hate dogs btw, fuck dogs. But the fact is that this dog did nothing wrong, and should not be killed.
>>
File: 1392342107998.gif (1MB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
1392342107998.gif
1MB, 480x252px
>>537686416
I support the "Hammurabi" approach.
>>
Thats dog owners to you. All a bunch of shitty assholes who keep one of the most vile and disgusting creatures on earth, mistaking everything they do for love and affection. Dog-owners are the scum of society.
>>
>>537692706

Both my grandmother and my great uncle got rekd by a stroke. Do you really my great uncle's fucking cats and dogs are caring for his old ass?

I hope you choke on a great dane's cock. No wait, you'd actually like that.
>>
File: Save_the_planet_kill_yourself.jpg (31KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
Save_the_planet_kill_yourself.jpg
31KB, 400x271px
>>537692814
Well, I'm not having kids and I try to drive as little as possible, so there's that. I'm waiting around mainly because my parents would fall apart if I killed myself and I kind of want to see if anything interesting happens to people in general. Russia invading Ukraine would've been cool if it turned into a big thing.
>>
>>537686443

That's not all the kid did. The kid walked into a private garden where the dog was chained up, and walked right up to the dog. The dog was simply protecting its territory, as all dogs would do.
>>
in london the chavs cross pit bulls with staffordshire bull terriers; fucking disgusting
>>
File: 1391617659045.jpg (90KB, 594x499px) Image search: [Google]
1391617659045.jpg
90KB, 594x499px
>>537685669
>Harness the POWER of the PEANUT
>>
>>537693179
>Grams and great uncle got rekt by stroke
>Are useless to society
Put'em down son, it's the merciful thing to do.
>>
>>537690681
that's fucking stupid, the more lactic acid built up while struggling ruins any kind of meat. if they want them to taste good they need to be killed quickly and easily
>>
>>537693204
>all those lame excuses

Don't you love animals so much that you would off yourselfs anon? Your parents are just filthy humans, just get over it to save the animals.
>>
>>537693751
>Kill the parents
>Leave a will stating the animals get all the wealth
>Kurt Cobain
>>
File: hello.png (28KB, 297x295px) Image search: [Google]
hello.png
28KB, 297x295px
>>
>>537693179
>>537693478
No one should be taking care of their old stroked asses anyway. Once you need someone to take care of you you should just be put down.

>>537693751
What exactly are you getting at? I'm not saying kill people to save animals, I'm saying leave animals the fuck alone and if you let your dumbshit toddler wander toward an animal that has a "violent reputation" then your dumbshit kid deserves what it gets and that dumbshit parents should be to blame here, not a chained up dog.
>>
>>537693914
He could do that. Kill himself and parents. Less people on earth, money for the animals. What would anon wish more for?
>>
>>537692714
yeah, and they are supposed to recognize that humans are the primary residents of the settlement, and they are not to be attacked unless they are attempting to harm to destroy the settlement.

taking a bone is not an excuse to maul someone for any dog. if a dog attacks you for picking up any object, you fucked up training it. if that dog then goes on to maul someone, it dies.
>>
>>537694121
>being this much of a faggot to back up his argument

You little bitch, the dog should be offed. That's it. If you are getting a dog to guard your home, you keep it in your leash and don't let it wander on it's own. And won't let any kid get near it.
There are different dogs. And we are talking about a 4 year old kid who thinks that the whole world is full of crayons and rainbows where he is the centre of the universe.

Start using your brain you idiot. If the dog was for pet status instead of guardian he should be offed, a pet dog shouldn't be attacking anything..
>>
>>537692878
Central air conditioning is a great product.
>>
File: peanut.jpg (10KB, 214x188px) Image search: [Google]
peanut.jpg
10KB, 214x188px
>>537685669
>>
File: peanut2.jpg (7KB, 190x158px) Image search: [Google]
peanut2.jpg
7KB, 190x158px
>>537694720
>>
>>537685669

americans are retarded. no surprise. people bow down to animals and females there when men all over are suffering to death
>>
I have a pit bull mix and she's extremely well behaved and well trained, but there's a reason I don't let her around small children or animals.

The owners of the dog are extremely irresponsible and the blame does not lay solely on the dog or the breed. Any dog is capable of reacting poorly in a situation and biting, why would you let your small child around a big ass fucking dog?
I'm just saying if you're going to get a family pet and you have really small children, get a small breed which gives your kids a safe opportunity to be introduced to raising and training a dog. Then when they get older and that dog dies feel free to get a larger breed.

If my dog ever mauled a child or killed somebodies pet I recognize first and foremost it's MY fault for being a shitty owner and letting her get herself into that situation in the first place. That being said, I would have her put down if she did bite somebody.
>>
>>537694639
Nigger what are you talking about? The dog was on a chain. Clearly for a reason. Why were the parents not watching the kid who was wandering toward a chained up dog?
>>
File: peanut3.jpg (6KB, 200x132px) Image search: [Google]
peanut3.jpg
6KB, 200x132px
>>537694831
>>
>>537686805

Haaaaaahahahahaa
>>
The dog should live, the owner of the dog should die.

>hurrr i'm gonna buy a shelter pit bull with 0 dog training experience
>>
>>537695013
Then punishment should be on both parties. The dog has to lose its life. Nuff said it attacked a human. The parents should get charged a large fine of some sorts. The owners of the dogs as well. That's just how it is man.
Human life>Dog Life
>>
File: peanut4.jpg (4KB, 149x119px) Image search: [Google]
peanut4.jpg
4KB, 149x119px
>>537695051
>>
>>537695296
Please can we make this a meme
>>
>>537686805
/thread
>>
>>537695231
/thread
>>
>>537686529

You're also probably damn drunk to boot
>>
File: harness.jpg (7KB, 443x100px) Image search: [Google]
harness.jpg
7KB, 443x100px
>>537695296
>>
>>537695231
Animal Life > Mexican Life
The kid didnt even die, how does killing the dog solve the problem exactly? At most the owner should be forced to pay at their own expense to get obedience classes for the dog and the parents should be fined for being morons.
>>
scroll up , i already did it
>>
>>537694992
i had a standard poodle as a kid.

she never bit anyone, or even ever growled at anyone over anything. we never had to worry about her and children ever. the nicest dog ever. all my friends had other breeds, again, never growling, never have to worry about them. all great dogs. maybe sometimes they got jumpy and excited to see you, but never aggressive.

if you have to worry about your dog near children, despite all the training, the breed just needs to go.
>>
PETA is a terrorist organization
>>
File: ahmadinejad why.jpg (28KB, 280x412px) Image search: [Google]
ahmadinejad why.jpg
28KB, 280x412px
>>537685669
This thread is shit and you're all faggots
true /b/ would make a campaign page to put down the kid or have the kid and the dog fight each other to death
>>
File: 104503-drake.jpg (32KB, 617x409px) Image search: [Google]
104503-drake.jpg
32KB, 617x409px
>>537695529
Smh. Bro grab some sandpaper or something and proceed to smooth out those ugly edges you got going on. Thats just how shit works faggot. If you believe domestic animals hold more value than humans there's something wrong with you. nuff said dude.
>>
>>537693747

I disagree. It gives it a more "rich" taste and adds a litte texture to it. Dog meat can become quite soft when stewed, but, boiled first, it tends to keep a lot of its texture.

I'm visiting China later this year, will be my second trip. I got to eat dog last time, I am really hoping to enjoy it again this time. It will be much later in the year, becasue it is mostly a winter dish.

Its really hard to get here in the USA unless you know where to ask, and its hard to get boiled first. most of it has been hung and slaughtered. I want some boiled this time.
>>
>>537695896
Could this become the next big rumor?
>>
Kill the dog, ban pitbulls

OP stop making this faggot thread you giant faggot, last time you were begging for dog gore like a giant twat
>>
Everyone is at fault a little, but the main culprit is the pit bull owner(s).
To the people saying it's the parents fault, are you telling me they are expected to watch their kid 24/7? How would you feel if your parents watched your ass 24/7 as a child and gave you no independence?
The dog is at fault for biting him, but it goes back to the dog owners for being shitty.
The dog attacked a toddler, it needs to be put down because it's shown to be violent once, that's enough reason. The owner should be fined the entire hospital bill and the bill for putting down the dog.
>>
>>537695972

>smh

Just head to rebbit you giant fucking nigger
>>
>>537695896
>stating the obvious

>>537695919
>have the kid and the dog fight each other to death
i change my answer to this

>>537695972
>If you believe domestic animals hold more value than humans there's something wrong with you
I believe stupid people aren't worth anything. I'd much rather have a dog than a dumb person.
>>
>>537695919
I didn't know you spoke for all of /b/.
I'm sure you can point at multiple times /b/ did exactly what you said, since you're expecting it of us that must mean it's happened before, otherwise your expectations would be retarded?
OH wait...
>>
>>537694525
>yeah, and they are supposed to recognize that humans are the primary residents of the settlement,

Children, being supposedly smarter than dogs, should be easier to train than the dogs. It's easier to teach a child not to interfere with a dog that is eating than it is to teach a dog never to attack anything that is stealing its food.
>>
>>537692028
>relying on a lower life form for defense

might as well hire a security nigger
>>
MY PIT BULL IS REALLY BEHAVED

unless you let it near, children other animals or old people.
>>
>>537695783
I had a dachshund when I was a child and he was much more aggressive than my pit bull.

My dog is wonderful around people, never growled at anybody and doesn't bark much when in the yard.
>if you have to worry about your dog near children, despite all the training, the breed just needs to go.
So every breed that has ever been used as guard dogs needs to go?

Fuck off you liberal faggot.
If I want to own a dangerous breed and I can do it responsibly then I fucking will.
If something happens then I'm responsible and I should be held accountable, not the breed.
You are the same type of person that champions for gun control, yeah because it's the guns fault people get murdered lol retard
>>
>>537696076

I hope you fucking choke on it, you food fetishising faggot.
>>
>>537696381
>implying 4 year old toddlers=dumb people
6edgy9me
>>537696273
ah man i used smh, as opposed to all the other stupid fucking acronyms faggots on this site use. Please go somewhere rotfl
>>
Hmmm, piss of PETA dykes or piss off the majority sanity vote which would be to destroy the dog?!!!
Decisions decisions....oh wait.
That kid isn't white, I think the best thing to do is destroy the kid and the dog.
>>
meh, it only a beaner
>>
>>537692878
otherkin detected

i can't imagine how much self loathing you have
>>
File: Things that make you lol.png (188KB, 385x402px) Image search: [Google]
Things that make you lol.png
188KB, 385x402px
>>537685669
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e63_1394225832
LOL FUCKING STUPID DOGS
>>
>According to investigators the boy wandered into the neighbor's yard where Micky was chewing on a bone. The boy went up to the dog and tried to take that bone out of the dog's mouth and that's when Micky attacked the boy and bit him in the face.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/24791370/2014/02/21/dog-attack-pit-bull-mauls-4-year-old-boy

Dear faggots l2 read

I believe that it's the parent's fault, not the dogs. It's not one of those cases of rabid dogs attacking a random person, this kid trespassed onto his neighbors property and took the dogs bone away. If the parents were doing their job, this wouldn't have happened.

tl;dr
It's 2014 and no one takes responsibility for their actions(or inaction)
>>
>>537696080
According to some agencies
They are considered a terrorist organization
>>
>>537697305
>It's 2014 and no one takes responsibility for their actions(or inaction)

But some people are quite happy to pile responsibility on a dumb dog. Fuck... the sooner those human wastes of space are dead, the better.
>>
>>537688432

Ever heard of benefit of the doubt?
All you do is ASSUME, that the kid did anything to the dog on the other side you have a child with a totally destroyed face.
If a dog attacks someone without any obvious reason it should be euthanised. If not i hope it bites your face off for justice.
>>
>>537693076
>In fairness, this is cause for a dog to attack.
No it isn't. A properly raised dog does not attack because you pick up its bone. A wild one does, but guess what happens to wild dogs? That's right, they get euthanized.
>>
File: 1350533508443.gif (925KB, 212x176px) Image search: [Google]
1350533508443.gif
925KB, 212x176px
>>537697064
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (106KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
106KB, 1024x683px
>>537697779
>Exactly

ITT: Lots of PETA faggots telling that dogs bite and it's normal and okay.

Guess what ? They don't when properly raised, a dog that bites is a wild dog, but most murifats don't even raise their dogs and then complain that the fuckers are wild and shit.

>'merica: not one day goes by without me thinking that they shoulmd be the ones to be euthanized.
>>
>>537697779
>A properly raised dog does not attack because you pick up its bone.

Depends who that "you" is. Teaching a dog not to attack an owner or someone who is assertive when they take their food, is one thing, but training it not to attack humans who dont even recognise the concept of being top dog is a different matter.
>>
>>537698465

>using any excuse to attack Americans
>having this great of feelings of inadequacy

Cheer up anon, you're not so bad
>>
>>537686805

this. a million times this
>>
>>537688209
Yeah, they were used because they were the least aggressive when provoked.
>>
>>537688146

gd 1
>>
>>537697653
Exactly what I was getting at.

Everyone tries to pass the blame off to someone/something else.

A good example is when that drunk teen blamed it all on "affluenza".

Don't forget about how when the nigs are out of work and blame it on the white people for slavery.
>>
>>537688554
that can be arranged.
>>
The dog must die, not because it will serve the kid "justice" (It's an animal with no moral code whatsoever) but because it may pose a threat to other people too. In a society where humans have the power, it's best that it will be put down.

Also the administrators of that page and everyone who supports it must be put down along with the dog.
>>
>>537685669
that animal should be fucking puot down

and the owners should be fined or imprisoned depending on their criminal history
>>
>>537697779
You can only train any animal so far. As my full quote said, if you mess with a dog's territory, it's going to defend it. This is natural behavior, not something that is a surprise.

And again as my full point was made, you wouldn't blame the dog if a kid was left alone around a pack of wild dogs. You don't kill an animal for being an animal. Fault falls to the parents for not watching their fucking kid. They're the ones that should bear the consequences.
>>
>>537685669
from the article:

"blame the deed, not the breed"

I DO blame the deed, and that deed was mauling a 4 year old child. That dog should be shot
>>
I thought the joke of this was that the Ad in the photo for "Power of the peanut", Mr Peanut and the boy look pretty fucking similar and i started laughing my ass off, then i realized it was about some dumb kid and a dog
>>
>>537697262
Not a whole lot actually. It's pretty minimal.

>>537697064
>implying i wasnt talking about the parents who left their kid unatended
>>
I think we're all missing the point about the power of the peanut.

If the peanut can spare the child years of expensive surgery, then the damage is easily reversible and the dog has only behaved as expected. Clear rules about touching the dog's things should have been set down or a peanut used in substitute for the bone. Dogs like peanuts, but don't like-like as they do with bones.
>>
Fuck That. Let the dog live. You cant tame a dogs instinct to be dominant or defend itself or its food. Dumb asses should keep their kids on a leash.
>>
>>537699429

The only bad deed here was allowing an unknowing child to put itself in such a threatening situation. The parents should be thankful their child is still alive to have learned from its parent's stupidity. As far as the dog is concerned, that child was just a non-pack member who was trying to steal its food, and did what came naturally to it, which was teach the upstart not to try it again.
>>
>>537697268
moar?
>>
Pit bulls are nigger dogs. Kill the owners too.
>>
File: pedobseal.png (53KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
pedobseal.png
53KB, 450x450px
>>537699809
>implying i wasnt talking about the parents who left their kid unatended

right ... so the kid should get faced off because his parents didn't watch him for a sec ?

Good news for all pedobears, it's not their doing if the kid gets raped, it's the parents' for not being behind their kid every fucking second of their life !
>>
PETA = dogs > humans

dafuq?
>>
File: 1395015923098.jpg (55KB, 483x604px) Image search: [Google]
1395015923098.jpg
55KB, 483x604px
>>537689552
>>537687359
>>537692986
>>537695136
>>537695418
>>537698865
why did you watch that shit
you are all lame faggots
>>
>>537700696
> it's the parents' for not being behind their kid every fucking second of their life
it fucking is. if you have a child, meaning you brought a life into the world, it becomes your fucking job to make sure the thing survives. That's not really your choice anymore. If you can't handle making sure your kid doesn't get raped, wander into traffic, get mauled by a dog, or get kidnapped, you fucking deserve it. Stop making excuses for dumb people.
>>
Anyone who euthanizes pit bulls and Chihuahuas has my vote. These two nigger races bring down the awesomeness that is the dog.
>>
File: MandibleAnne.jpg (621KB, 691x922px) Image search: [Google]
MandibleAnne.jpg
621KB, 691x922px
>>537685669
seeing you writing a hate-thread because some dog did what dogs do and wanting the dog put down (instead of the owner) makes me very angry indeed. it makes me wanna kill you. nah fuck that, torture you to death. °w°
>>
Dog needs a fence. Owners fault. Its like he wandered into a pool with no fence. You don't blame the kid or the pool
>>
You all must be a special kind of stupid, it's a wiled animal it has no knowledge of write and wrong
>>
The owner should have to kill the dog with his bare hands. This should be a pay per viewevent with the money going ttowards the kids recovery.
>>
>>537701960
Wild dog? A dingo ate my baby.
>>
>>537701960
So send it to school. Analphabetism is below 1% in fucking CUBA. I'm sure you could fight it in the US with some schooling?
>>
>>537693276
>dog was chained up

And they want to put the dog to sleep?

What the fuck has the world come to?
>>
>>537702981
No fence. Dog eqauls landmine in yard with no fence. Kill the dog. Plus all the kid did was pick up a bone. He didn't touch the dog. Dog was NOT defending itself. Who the fuck trained this dog? Kill that person to.
>>
>>537703315
The fucking parent never should have let the kid wander into a fucking yard WITH A DOG IN IT.

Not saying the kid god what he deserved, but the fucking parents hold more responsibility than the fucking dog owner in this case. They kept the dog chained up and made it impossible for the dog to attack the kid on a whim. The rest is up to the fucking parents.

I don't fucking understand the world's fucking obsession with absolving fucking parental responsibility in this day and fucking age.
>>
>>537703532
People like you are what is ruining our youth.
Parents are so afraid of being blamed for their children's stupidity that they shelter them and don't let them roam and act like kids, this in turn keeps them on the internet or watching TV all day and this turns them into the stupid shits we have running around today, all because they can't go and act like children because if they make a mistake it's all the parents fault.
That child learned a very important life lesson he won't soon forget, it sucks a dog has to die for it, but maybe he won't fuck with a dog anymore.Maybe the dog owners won't have a shitty dog in their yard that they never bothered to train either.
>>
>>537703532
you´re right. the parents should be killed.
>>
File: 1392343899591.jpg (29KB, 460x346px) Image search: [Google]
1392343899591.jpg
29KB, 460x346px
So were all going to go ahead and say blame the owner and the dog, while the four year old kid was roaming the neighbor hood unsupervised?

Did this go to court?

If it does and the parents or who ever was watching cant prove they were, or why the did not stop the child, the case will likely get thrown out. Cant say too much about the dog tho, usually dog attacks don't go un forgiven.
>>
>>537704132
You have a stranger walk into your lawn, dog chained. If it was a nigger walking into your lawn you would have said the nigger deserved it but since it was a kid, he didn't. Fuck that kid. Deserved it for trespassing on someone else's property. Steals a dog's bone no less. Deserved every god damn bite.
>>
>>537704132
Letting your kid be a kid and letting your kid run around near a dog that you don't own/know are two COMPLETELY fucking different things. When I was a kid, you know, before the internet, it was considered common fucking knowledge not to let your children run around unattended, which this kid OBVIOUSLY was.

The parents were being EXTREMELY fucking negligent in the sense that they either A) weren't fucking watching their kid, or B) let their fucking kid PICK UP A DOG'S FUCKING BONE.
>>
File: 1393120496112.jpg (45KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
1393120496112.jpg
45KB, 407x407px
>>537704132
HE WAS FOUR FUCKING YEARS OLD YOU MORON

Your are going to tell me its ok to let a four year old kid walk around the neighborhood unsupervised? You should not be allowed to reproduce.
>>
>>537704132
>Parents are so afraid of being blamed for their children's stupidity

So they fucking should be. They are the only ones responsible, unless their kid has some sort of stupidity causing freak accident.
>>
>>537704910
Right, because they can totally watch their child 24/7.
Letting him run around is the same thing, the little shit just made the mistake of running into the dog, like I said, he won't be doing that anymore. You have extremely unrealist expecatations of parents, they can't be there 24/7 and watch a kid at all times, sometimes kids have to fuck up and learn. I have a huge scar on my arm because I played with the stove, guess what i never fucking did after that? Regardless of if my parents were around to watch me, it's called life experience.
>>537704864
What the fuck are you talking about?
It's all the kids fault, and partially the owners, they shouldn't have a dog if it's not trained well enough to not rip the face off a child, simple as that.
>>
>>537685669
>the dog should die for hurting a kid
>we should kill everyone who disagrees

Dat hypocritical potato level logic.
>>
Actually I think all pit bulls should be tortured and then killed. Those things are vicious and evil and don't deserve to live. I'll volunteer to do the torturing and killing.
>>
>>537697040

Nooo ... its lovely, you should try it.

Last time I ate dog I was in china for New Year ( last year ) and we had stew, with lychees after and some crazy alcohol. It was a really interesting time, there was a huge festival and most of the food stalls were serving dog.

You just have to see that in China it is not viewed as a pet, it is food, just like pig or goat. You have to taste it .. its really quite good. OK, so they dont slaughter it like they do animals in USA, but so what? it adds something to the taste and texture, and in 15 minutes it is dead, so what difference does it make ... the memory of any suffering is gone.
>>
>>537705343
>Right, because they can totally watch their child 24/7.

Decent parents, like decent cops, are on duty every waking hour of the day.
>>
>>537685669
We live in such a fucked up society. If it was another person who had done this to the kid, people would be calling for his head or worse. But because it's a dog, they've instead raised thousands of dollars to try and save its life.

Here's an idea, maybe try and raise some money to help out the toddler that got his face disfigured.
>>
>>537705343
>Right, because they can totally watch their child 24/7.

That's WHAT IT FUCKING MEANS TO BE A FUCKING PARENT OF A FOUR YEAR OLD, YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC FUCK.

>sometimes kids have to fuck up and learn
A 4 year old?

You let your four year old fuck with the cat a little too much. You let your four year old eat too much candy and get a stomach ache. You DON'T let your four year old run around OUTSIDE unattended.

>I have a huge scar on my arm because I played with the stove
So because your parents were neglectful assholes ALL parents are? I tried playing with the stove a time or two and my parents took me away and I got in fucking trouble. So I wouldn't end up with
>a huge scar on my arm.
>>
>>537692490
You didn't fix shit you ignorant cunt. If your parents felt that way, you wouldn't be here. Although that probably would have been a smarter choice considering how fucking stupid you turned out.
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.