[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is everyones opinion on this guy? I like him, pham.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
What is everyones opinion on this guy?

I like him, pham.
>>
>>972827
Blampied > Pacitti >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Craig
>>
>>972825
He's a smartass.
>>
>>972841
*Arse
>>
Blampied ≥ Meltzer
>>
>>972825
Fuck Whatculture.
Better follow my boy Kevin on The whole f'n show. he got high with rvd.
>>
>>972827
He single-handedly took down Pacitti Club, therefore he's not shit.
>>
>>972868
>"My boy"

It's pretty cool that you got faded with RVD, but it's annoying when you shill for your show on 4chan.
>>
>>972945

I'm a pedant.
>>
To the English posters on this board, what does he mean when he says: WHY AYE YA TOON BOY
>>
>>972825
He's ok, his channel is entertaining at least and some of his rebookings are pretty good.
>>
>>972825
i love what culture. blampied is based as fuck. pacitti is amazing as well always entertaining. but the new guy that did wtf moments made me cringe they shud change him asap
>>
>How WWE should book the Royal Rumble
>#1 The Undertaker
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>972841
(Ding)
>>
>>972850
Meltzer is God
>>
Holy shit, he got caught masturbating in class in 9th grade at my high school.
>>
It's easy to rebook angles with the advantage of retrospect, but it's a decent amount of fun to still imagine how things could have been.

He's alright I guess. Seems to be a bit of a mark in some regards though.
>>
WWE whatculture and Wrestling With Wregret are the only top tier wrestling channels.
>>
>>973222
...awful
>>
>>972825
He just came out with a how to book episode, check it out senpai
>>
>The whole f'n show
>God-Tier
>>
>>972825
he's ok

sucks that he has to be under the WhatCultureDUDEMEMES umbrella but he's fine
>>
>>975633
At least he's not the Smarkcucksters or nWoWolfcuckTV
>>
His fantasy booking videos are awful and I never watch them.

I like the "Top X" videos whatculture does though.
>>
>>972994
He is making fun of the Newcastle dialect
>>
He's creative, and I liked the Invasion booking he did.

A real challenge would be figuring out how to book Roman Reigns as a babyface champion that people didn't boo.
>>
>>975672
I thought a challenge was meant to be beatable
>>
>>975672
Easy, turn him heel until the fans turn him back face.
>>
>>975690
>until the fans turn him back face.

You act like that's a guarantee to happen.
>>
>>972825
He book match good.
>>
I dunno, like all youtubers they're pretty obnoxious and just because they make better videos, ie have better cameras, equipment, etc,, they believe their own hype and think their opinions matter.
>>
>>975694
I see being this generation's Randy Orton. Just make him a badass and everyone will like him because it will be more natural to him (the way he looks), I just always remember Orton being the badass heel and somewhere down the line became an anti-hero. Do the same thing with Reigns, make him a heel, then anti-hero and then a face.

The only thing which decides how easy that is will be the way he is booking, the people who he is put in the ring with.
>>
>>975742
This would be a smart move, but they need another Cena to keep the shareholders happy.

Like it or not Roman is the top face for the next 5-10 years, and there's nothing anyone over the age of 12 can do to change that.
>>
>>975745
What if I have a child, under the age of 12, would he/she be able to change that?
>>
>>975742
Except for the small matter of Orton having far more charisma and (let's be honest) a meme finisher.

>>975745
>Like it or not Roman is the top face for the next 5-10 years, and there's nothing anyone over the age of 12 can do to change that.

Judging by the atrophying ratings + attendance there won't BE much of a company in the next 5-10 years.

Shareholders don't care about the content of the product itself as long as it stays within the guidelines, you fuckin' mark.
>>
>>975754
If they and everybody else in their age bracket refused to buy Roman Reigns merchandise, probably.
>>
>>975759
>Shareholders don't care about the content of the product itself as long as it stays within the guidelines, you fuckin' mark.
Do you even know what mark means, or did you see somebody here use it as an insult and decide to hop on the bandwagon too?

And the shareholders care about money - having an unassailable superheroic main event face has worked with Cena shifting massive amounts of merchandise, which is why they're patterning Roman like him.
>>
>>975767
> shareholders care about money

If they chose to invest in WWE they clearly don't.

Cena has been King of an increasingly-shrinking domain.
>>
>>975769
People investing in WWE now are taking advantage of a downturn in business to purchase cheap shares and gambling that there will be an upturn.

Is it really that hard to understand how the share market works?
>>
>>975775
This "downturn" you speak of has been going on for 15 years.

> Is it really that hard to understand how the share market works?

Apparently, for you, it is.
>>
>>973556
Wrestling With Wregret is honestly awful, he basically just parrots exactly what Reddit says.
>>
>>975759
The WWE made 3 quarters of a billion dollars in 2015 and they expanded dramatically. The WWE did BETTER in 2015 than they did in many previous years, yet tards like you are saying they did awful because you think TV ratings are the measuring stick of quality.
>>
>>978442
Not really senpai. He dislikes Bryan and makes fun of flippyshit all the time
>>
>>972825
He seems like a normal cool guy like Alvarez. Most wrestling people on the internets are losers like Meltzer or that Wrestlegreter guy on youtube that does a shitty tgwtg tier show.
>>
>>972825
I liked the Nexus and Goldberg episodes. He should lay off the "Should Book" segments and do the "Should've Booked" ones more.
>>
Eh, he's alright. I like some of his 'what WWE doesn't want you to know about X' videos, even if I do know about a lot of the stuff he mentions. Don't care for his booking videos.

Honestly, the guy comes across as a little bit too PC for me sometimes. Kinda rubbed me the wrong way after his attitude era video where he was talking about how blood and violence is bad and generally drinking the corporate kool aid and being a mark for PG WWE. I liked him at first, but gradually lost respect for him, especially after that. He just seems like a bit of a pussy.

>>973556

Wrestling with Wregret is cringworthy and terrible. The guy is just obnoxious as fuck and I'm not sure how there's anyone out there who can sit through his videos.
>>
>>985519
>Honestly, the guy comes across as a little bit too PC for me sometimes. Kinda rubbed me the wrong way after his attitude era video where he was talking about how blood and violence is bad and generally drinking the corporate kool aid and being a mark for PG WWE. I liked him at first, but gradually lost respect for him, especially after that. He just seems like a bit of a pussy.

Typical European for you.
>>
>>985523

Fuck you, I'm European too and I don't act like him. I've met a lot more wrestling fans who are closer to being on my wavelength than his anyway.
>>
He's an SJW libcuck that thinks ladies being sexy is sexism.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75t9Zd0xH1g
>>
Buzzfeed tier tbqh. Fuck off anyone who watches him
>>
>>985474
This. The only bad thing about that is the limited number of "notoriously badly booked" angles, you know?
>>
The whatculture/wwe site is great, some the videos are shit. The Andrew guy is such a cunt
>>
>>972825
I really like his Wrestlemania video.

I actually regret watching it, because I imagine it won't be anywhere as good.
>>
>>978746
AND he's a firm believer that you should NEVER EVER cheer heels.
>>
>>985519
Wregret is something I've watched a handful of episodes of. The overall quality is shit but at least he does retrospectives with video instead of Whatculture's guy-sits-down-and-talks-about-what-he-would-like format.
>>
>>972999

Tripples confirm
>>
>>985519
i cant sit through that Wregret guys videos. He reminds me of Linkara. The fucker even has an intro song and video to his videos
>>
>>972825
I like him, he's really cool.

PACCITTI GET WELL
>>
>>972868
>You already fucked it up you piece of shit
>>
not even going to watch this tard, but "how we should have booked the nWo" already sounds dumb.

"Let's see guise, how could we have booked the most successful group/angle in wrestling history?"

suck it. don't respond.
>>
He's pretty obnoxious tßh, but then, most Youtube "personalities" are.
>>
>>997265
he meant the wwe version not wcw. wwe version wasnt as good as wcw version
>>
>>997265
well if u fuckin watched the video u wouldve known that he was talking about the wwe's version of nwo not wcw. wwe's nwo wasnt as good as wcw's.
>>
>>997286
Yep.

Acting like an obnoxious douchebag on YouTube seems to be the key to success, it's like when poets do that angry rhyming rant with he same delivery each time. It's unoriginal to be successful, you have to conform to trends.
>>
File: 1453811322087.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1453811322087.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>POST YFW ADAM BLAMPIED SINGLE HANDEDLY TAKES DOWN PACITTI CLUB TWO PPVS IN A ROW
>>
>>997943
>yfw Adam "IWINLOL" Blampied overcomes the odds once again
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.