[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman is still winning the title even though the fans booed him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

File: OHHHBOOOO.png (28KB, 509x292px) Image search: [Google]
OHHHBOOOO.png
28KB, 509x292px
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Reigns is going to be the most booed WWE Champion as a face in history.
>>
They're used to the top guy getting boo'd, why should this be any different?
>>
Of course he is going over at WM, are you retarded?
>>
>>946881
im going to be marking out bro
>>
>>946881
considering they have changed the last two manias because of fan reactions why wouldn't they change this one?
>>
>>947028
>he wants hhh to go over yet again feeding his huge ego.
>>
>Triple H winning the title is all part of the plan
fuck you haitch, there was a million other ways it could've been done
>>
>>947033
anybody but Roman, Have HHH hold until Seth returns then put him over as the top face.
>>
>>946878
Because the top guy usually has a large amount of people who like him.
70% of people loved Cena and 30% hated him.
30% of people love Reigns, 30% hate him, and 40% don't give a shit about him.
>>
>>947033
>Dean loses the IC title to a cheating heel on a random Raw
>wins the triple threat
>goes over at Mania
>HHH's ego isn't fed and Roman isn't pushed
Or
>Brock wins the triple threat and Dean turns on Roman (or vice versa)
>le brothers feud while Brock wins the title again
>HHH's ego isn't fed and Roman isn't pushed
>>
File: hhhsA+playerson.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hhhsA+playerson.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>>947041
>Have HHH hold until Seth returns then put him over as the top face.
im ok with this would make sense and he does put over his adopted son
>>
It's really hard to believe they don't think roman gets booed at mania if they go with this especially if he pins Ambrose.
Smart thing to do would make it a triple threat at mania with ambrose and reigns.
>>
>>947033
Did he say that at all there?

>or even imply it?
>>
>>947028
>Ever expecting modern day WWE to learn a long term lesson

Nope, they'll just keep giving you Roman until you accept it, or turn over.
>>
>>946878
Because they used to have other wrestlers who could draw as well as the top guy, so they still made money.

Now they dont, because they fed everyone to Cena for a decade because OMG WE CANT LET CENA LOSE THE ENTIRE COMPANY IS ON HIS SHOULDERS (stupidest decision ever; better to flounder for two years and build new talent than let this stagnation occur.) All they have is a hope that Roman will save the WWE like they think that Cena did. And we all know what gonna happen if they go that route.

Of course, despite what everyone on this site seems to think, it's doubtful that theyll be able to keep pushing Reigns for long. Vince might be a stubborn bastard, but he always comes around when his entire business is on the line. It just takes him fucking forever.
>>
>>947354
Also, to clarify; this idea that Cena alone carried the WWE during the 2005-2014 era is ridiculous. There where always other draws on the card, no matter what anyone tries to say (jericho, RVD, punk, bryan, edge, Kennedy, MVP, Hardy, the list goes on and on)
None of them got the push they really deserved bc NOPE TOO DANGEROUS

Now we're lacking in talent. Even the fan favorites have been booked into oblivion. Unless someone puts a boot to the writers ass and they fix the mess theyve made of the Wyatts, Cesaro, Ambrose, and all the other wrestlers that should be main eventing (and it wouldnt be that hard to fix them) the WWE is gonna start snowballing to the point of no return.

Now give me those (you)'s telling me 18+, have sex, bad bait, I'm retarded, and so on
>>
File: tXFwRyx.gif (308KB, 496x278px) Image search: [Google]
tXFwRyx.gif
308KB, 496x278px
>>947363
a 1 posting senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (133KB, 800x893px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 800x893px
>>
>>947034
To get Roman over, they've had to have him punch out a 70 year old man, kick a 70 year old man out of the ring, and knock over a 40 year old woman. That's the "face" of WWE--- someone that beats old men and middle age women.

The only way to get Roman over is playing the extremely worn out "worker versus boss" angle out--- again--- depending entirely on all the old heat for Vince and anything Vince related.

They are desperate to have him over. That's why they haven't given up on him and moved on, unlike all the other talent that is junior to Cena.
>>
File: 1447730626165.jpg (26KB, 238x357px) Image search: [Google]
1447730626165.jpg
26KB, 238x357px
The one thing I hate the most is people saying

"Well there is no one else whos a top baby face so they have to go with Roman and they dont have a top heel"

The only reason you dont have another top baby face is because you focused your last full year and a half on Roman Reigns alone.

Turn fucking Roman heel and you have your too heel right there. Then choose anyone and put the rocket up their ass to take down DUH BIG DAWG REIGNS.

This isnt hard and continuing with Roman isnt the only option and you still have Daniel Bryan as a fucking emergency top babyface if something doesnt work out.

YOU EVEN HAVE AJ/NAKAMURA/BALOR JUST WAITING

I hate this company
>>
>>947057
And yet 100% of the crowd liked Austin, Batista*, Punk or Bryan.

* (in his prime)
>>
>>946872
Even Cena started as a heel, why Reigns can't?
>>
>>947354
>Vince might be a stubborn bastard, but he always comes around when his entire business is on the line. It just takes him fucking forever.

His business has been in decline for almost 15 years and he's only gotten worse.
>>
>>947768
id say its been in decline for the majority of the past fifteen years, but there were periods when it wasnt. But before I elaborate...

Remember the attitude era? Regardless of whether you enjoyed it or not, you cant deny it was ultimately great for business.

Vince foucht tooth and nail to avoid the Attitude era. He wanted to follow the same generic 1980s rubric that he had always followed and hope that the fans bought it. Only when he was facced with the possibility of bankruptcy in a year did he finally listen to everyone around him..

The past fifteen years show a similar pattern. The first is the triple H reign of terror, which was finally and conclusively eliminated with the rise of John Cena. Enter a year of prospeirty, following which we get the Cenawinslol era (again, Vince trying for that 1980s rubric.) He finally had to give legitimate (if criminally short lived) pushes to fan favorites. But of course, this was insignificant and soon Cena was back on top, followed by Roman.

Vince will realize that Roman is just not marketable. But hell only realize it for a year, 3 tops. Its the cycle that hes cemented in.
>>
>>948236
Im barred out as fuck and my spelling looks like that of a drunk 16 yo girl. Yay.
>>
>>946872
18+
>>
>>947041
>>947077
Seth's not top guy material.
He could be up there and a main eventer in either face or heel, but THE guy? Nah.
>>
File: Reigns is Booty 2.png (696KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Reigns is Booty 2.png
696KB, 1280x800px
>>947033
>implying Haitch on top isn't the better scenario.
>>
Guys what if they changed it so that Dean wins the title? Wouldn't that be cool?
>>
>>947041

It would be HHH's biggest burial since Booker T.
>>
>>954734

No, it would still be predictable as hell, but it would get a better reaction than Reigns just because it isn't Reigns, then ratings will plummet after.
>>
>>954742

The biggest problem is HHH has the belt, and there's no way in hell he's gonna hold it past WM32.
>>
Literally everyone thought Ramen was going over at Mania last year and based Seth saved us. We already know they aren't this stupid guys come on
>>
>>954754
problem.

There's literally nothing to fall back on.
No one has a briefcase this year.
there's no "surprise it's a triple threat"

right now, all it is is Roman vs HHH
no matter who wins, we as an audience, loses.
>>
>>954734
It would but I can't think of how they'd be able to fit him dropping the IC title without looking too weak for the WHC in the process, can't see him ending up with both either
>>
>>954754
Look at it like this:
>Vince has had to change his plans two years prior
>Vince is clearly more determined than ever to put Roman over as the Top Face
>Vince has validation that sticking to his guns bears merit because Seth's reign that routed his original plans began the record low nadir
>there is no longer the MiTB deus ex machina of plot devices
But most of all,
>Vince is a pissy old man who wants to get his way

Breh RoRo's going over.
>>
>>954754

Except that finish was shit, that even the smarks ended up not liking it in the long run.
>>
>>954759
screwjob finish at fastlane, brock and/or dean get inserted into the main event at mania

gee that was hard
>>
>>954764

And instead of having that retarded possibility of Taker vs Strowman, have Taker vs Reigns.
>>
>>954763
people who don't like seth aren't wrestling fans
>>
>>954767
+18

Seth doesn't even compare to ANYONE, even the jobbers in the past.
>>
thank god seth saved last year's rustlemania

but this time, no one is stopping the inevitable OOOH-AHHH and spear to triple H for that glorious, boo-fest 3 count at mania 32.
>>
>>954760
Has anyone actually held both IC and WHC title at the same time? (or IC and WWE title)
>>
>>954770
>indie darling save mania's 30 and 31
>it goes downhill from there

I guarantee Vince is throwing around the words "they just need to shut up and bite the bullet" and "for the best" with rampant aggression.
>>
>raw after Romanmania 32
>Roman is buleeing dat in the ring
>suddenly
>LOOK IN MY EYES
>Chick Magnet Punk challenges for the title

How hard do you mark?
>>
>WWE aren't caving in to a vocal minority!
>They're so stupid lol
>>
>>954778
i would cry

or if Roman is doing
>balee dat
and suddenly d-bry returns
>>
>>954778

I would unsub from the WWE Network because fuck CM Punk. Can't wait til he gets his ass kicked in UFC.
>>
>>954778
>Romanmania 32

>not Romania
>>
What I don't understand about all this, is why Roman of all people?, I mean Cena was great early on (2004~2007 or so) and then got dull once he was the champ, but the dude at least has charisma and can get around the mic, what exactly has Roman?, "UUUUUAAAAAAHHHH" scream?, being a retarded version of Rhyno?, seriously, what does he have that vince wants him so much to be the "next" Hulk Hogan?
>>
>>954793
>long hair
>looks strong
>has two entire moves
>looks muscular
>makes women wet
>looks tough
>has plenty of family connections to use for story stuff
>looks attractive
>has that cinematic ground punch thing
>his appearance
>>
>>954798
Really?, only that?, but, like, anything solid?, like, a deciding moment in which roman showed his "potential"?, sky-high selling merchandising?, a great, defining promo?, anything else?
>>
>>954764
yeah, except you got to remember normal people with common sense aren't running wwe.

Roman will win cleanly, probably by way of spearing Dean since wwe is keen of making sure brock doesn't lose by pinfal, at some point brock will get shenanigans'd out of the match by the wyatts.

you can't do Common Sense with WWE you always go with the least creative, least fun option.
>>
>>954814
#2 in merch
>>
>>954798
>every other bullet is about his looks

That's about right.
>>
>>954798
>Romans is literaly just a pretty face.
>literally two moves
>has good family connections which is why he's even in the main event scene to begin with.

There's at least 5 to seven guys who have "muh long hair" and "muh squared jaw" with "muh manly muscles" I can name off the top og my head. You've literally destroyed any argument when you include that Romans the guy because of his family connections

if he wasn't a amember of wwe's best samoan family he'd be dead in the midcard like everyone else.
>>
>>954771
Trips and Warrior(kinda)
>>
>>954814
>>954819
#2 In merch after being pushed hard as fuck for a year, and before that he wasn't cracking top 5 and getting out-shone by his far-lesser-pushed former stablemate.
>>
>>954835

When did Trips do it?
>>
>>954847
Reign of terror. Katie Vick storyline. Buried Kane hard and later unified the two titles.
>>
>>954869
that could be argued since the belt went away the moment Trips won it, but you aren't wrong.
>>
It should've been Dean in Roman's role from SvS on. the angle would've been infinitely more entertaining because Dean can actually convey emotion like anger in promo's and in-ring.
>>
>>954778
I'd mark harder if it was AJ Styles challenging for the title.
>>
>>954798
you forgot to mention that he's photogenic
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.