[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>While it was apparently always the plan of WWE to have Triple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

>While it was apparently always the plan of WWE to have Triple H win the Royal Rumble, having Ambrose as one of the final two is not what the company had planned. Ambrose in the final two was the “audible” that WWE called halfway through the match.

>According to Cageside Seats, one of the last two with Triple H was meant to be Roman Reigns, not Dean Ambrose. The crowd reaction to Reigns throughout the match is what caused WWE to change things up from the original plans and replace Reigns with Ambrose.

Does this mean Dean will get a babyface push instead of Roman, while Roman turns heel?
>>
>>921153

>have Reigns out of the match for a half hour
>expect him to be cheered
>>
>>921153

Would be nice. Dean would obviously work against the authority ala Steve Austin and overness

>>921157

It wouldn't have mattered. He's not going to get over, they're past a year of trying. I could see him being a decent heel but that will depend on him actually giving a fuck and being aware of his role.
>>
>>921153
>understand that everyone hates reigns
>continue to push reigns
>>
>not turning Roman and the Uso's heel
>not doing a double turn with the Uso's and the New Day
>not doing New Day vs the Rock's Cousins at Wrestlemania in a TLC match with the Tag Team belts on the line
This would literally be the best timeline
>>
>>921262
That would mean that smarks won

Ain't gonna happen
>>
>>921153
It's been over a year since he came back from injury and cut the first of multiple shit promos showing just how much he isn't ready.

Hopefully this audible shows that they're ready to end it.

>booed at rumble 2015
>booed at fast lane
>booed at mania
>doesn't really do anything for a while
>booed against braylmao
>cheers when Sheamus cashed in when his confetti reigned down after his biggest moment
>finally cheered because McMahon personally stepped in to get him over, also because everyone was injured
>back to being booed at the rumble of 2016
>>
>>921304
>biggest pop of the night when he was eliminated
>>
>>921323

>when aj styles entered

but i get your point
>>
Ambrose it literally one hair transplant away from becoming true main event status. I really don't believe they would ever fully push him or put the title on him without it.
>>
Their only hope for a well received Mania main event to make it a triple treat with someone who is actually over.
>>
Only smarks hate Roman and you fags have shown time and time again that you will continue to watch no matter what they do.

He is the future of the WWE, deal with it.
>>
>>921284
Smarks always win, because we're always right.

Stay frosty, kid. *fwoooosh!*
>>
>>921353
>implying the face of the company ever needed a full set of hair
Hair is for the heels.

Seth better get that razor ready.
>>
Reminder people don't want John Cena 2.0, they want Reigns from 2014 back
>>
>>921153

because they didn't want the fans to cheer when Triple H won it all for eliminating Reigns. You guys are idiots sometimes.
>>
>>921353
Ambrose' hair looks normal when he doesn't wet it. The past few smackdowns a lot of guys haven't had to wet their hair and it looks better. Is the wetting of the hair a safety precaution?
>>
>2016
>still falling for newz
>>
>>921499
Literally everyone in the thread knew that.

That is literally the point of the audible.

For you to think you have caught onto some secret when it is so obvious that it goes without saying, makes you an idiot.
>>
>>921153
Kinda has that John Mclane die hard 1 look. Could be fun if they booked him like that.

>almost normalish dude
>in over his head underdog
>keeps pulling off last second witty/crazy shit to come out on top

Kinda like how he just won lms without calling every move he did the wacky something.
>>
>>923873
>Is the wetting of the hair a safety precaution?

WWE is on the cutting edge of concussion prevention.
>>
>>921153
It's possible.
>>
>>926286
Yeah, but that shows they were doing it to protect Reigns and their desperation to get him over, rather than suddenly completely give up on him. I guarantee he will still go over at Mania.
>>
> WWE try to make Reigns the new John Cena
> WWE universe are bored to have a new Superman after 10 years of John Cena
> Reigns get booed from anyone

I hope they know it
>>
>2006
>Will Cena turn heel? He sucks
>2016
>Will Roman turn heel? He sucks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9V_2GForgs

Roman will never be this over
>>
>>926434
Cena is based though
Roman is genuinely bad
>>
They've really fucked up Roman Reigns. The guy isn't even bad. I like him in the ring, he just sucks on the mic so don't make him the main babyface, morons.

Remember how good he was fighting Brock at mania? That was awesome. But stop making him the main babyface. Fucking Dolph would be a better main baby face (though I'd way rather he went back to being a funny heel).

I wasn't real big on Ambrose being the main face, but it's looking better and better.

Fucking Titus O'neal would have worked better than Roman Reigns has. He actually has some personality in promos. Hell, Turn Big E face and have him be the top face.

Does the company need a "top face" anyway? What's wrong with an essemble top card? Brock would be the face of the company if he was just full time but think about how boring he would become in comparison to how cool he is now.

Injuries is really hurting them though. As good as New Day has been, they would have been way better with Cesaro+Kidd as longer running rivals.
>>
>>921262
That would mean that Xavier would actually have to wrestle, we need that nigga playing a trombone and harassing the commentary team.
>>
>>926631
At least Cena got over at some point of his life
>>
Let Reigns go heel join the authority while Dean join Bullet club and they finish the authority storyline
>>
>>926707
>fucking dolph would be a better main babyface
>Titus O Neil would be better
>does the company really need a top face
Your post really fell apart there
>>
>>926714
they could make apollo crews be the fourth member of new day. lord knows he's smiley enough
>>
>>926304
We already know you are an idiot; you do not need to elaborate.
>>
>>926742
Honestly, if Titus wasn't such a clumsy botchy wrestler, he could be the top babyface, he has the charisma and MAYBE the look for it.
>>
>le heel Roman Reigns

Except that's not a role the WWE wants him to be, no matter how many smarks boo him he'll always fill the spot John left.
>>
File: hound of justice.png (78KB, 291x250px) Image search: [Google]
hound of justice.png
78KB, 291x250px
>>921199
I'd rather him be a bad guy, was a lot better than the crazy good guy gimmic imo
>>
File: scorpion.jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
scorpion.jpg
6KB, 276x183px
>>928666
>tweener
kinda reminds me of kane or scorpion
>>
>>928656
Name anybody who's going to get consistently cheered against Ambrose right now.

>>926892
He's not even filling the spot 2015 Randy Orton left, judging by how poorly the Reigns house show circuits are drawing.
>>
File: BOO-LIEVE.jpg (542KB, 1465x1660px) Image search: [Google]
BOO-LIEVE.jpg
542KB, 1465x1660px
>>921208
To be fair, Vince seems to be the one who is pushing Reigns. WWE is divided between Vince and Triple H
>>
>>921464
> losing 25% of regular viewers in 2 years

S-See y-you next we-we-week
>>
>>928745
>judging by how poorly the Reigns house show circuits are drawing.
[citation needed]
>>
>>928962
like a minute in Google:

http://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-news-tv-ratings-down-for-september-2015-house-show-attendance-stats-and-more/
>>
>>926733
>while Dean join Bullet club

Shit man, I don't even know what but that just sounds cool.
>>
>>928985
>Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt averaged 2,560 paid fans.
lol
>>
>>929007
>becomes a triple deanetty
top laugh do it.
>>
>>929035
>the city of bray fans
Smarks showing they dont buy shit.
>>
>>929035
For some perspective:

>Sheamus vs. Randy Orton shows averaged 3,250 fans.
>>
>>928985
>Bray Wyatt

JUST
>>
>>929051
So why didn't all the Reigns fans go?
>>
>>929070
>he thinks those 2500+ fans aren't mostly Reigns fans and Bray isn't a draw
>>
>>929091
Show your proof.
>>
>>928745
>Name anybody who's going to get consistently cheered against Ambrose right now.
Nobody is going to cheer *against* Ambrose, but put him against Seth or Brock and those guys will be cheered just as much.

It's just Roman who gets the boos. Even Bo Dallas is more over than Roman now.
>>
>>929445
> Rollins getting cheered over Ambrose

You didn't think this through at all, huh?
>>
File: 1452898543887.jpg (22KB, 260x228px) Image search: [Google]
1452898543887.jpg
22KB, 260x228px
>mfw 2/3rds of shield is responsible for the dwindling of viewers in the past 2 years
>>
>>929507
And it is the least pushed one that is most over,

The wwe will not learn anything from that though.
>>
>>926707
>someone thinks he was good vs brock

Do you not remember how he botched that smile?

He was fucking stupid in that match.
>>
>>929458
Rollins is cheered during his matches because he's awesome and does lots of moves that are over.

Rollins/Ambrose is the same as Ambrose/Owens. Nobody is booed. Slightly heckled maybe, but that's not heat.
>>
>>929507
Only 1/3, Roman is a better draw than Jasethy
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.