[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can he fuck off already all of that was cringeworthy he can reference

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (670KB, 2100x2803px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
670KB, 2100x2803px
Can he fuck off already all of that was cringeworthy he can reference hogan and pot no one else can that's great.
He forgot his lines, he had to wait for the crowd to humor him with chants fuck this guy.
Ima watch the last half hour.
On top of that who thinks a good idea to say an item you want to sell a lot of as a company looks like a llama penis I tapped out right before he could get to the point and introduce the usos.
Fuck this guy
He's a main factor of what's been wrong with wrestling since he decided to stop publicly hating the wwe.
>>
>>919694
It was a good segment. He's maybe trying to usher in a PG-13 era. I liked the whole thing.

Quit being so mad Rusev
>>
>>919694
18+ Go back to wooo you fucking queer
>>
Brought up dicks, pot and adultery in his segment. I feel like the product has been getting edgier lately.
>>
>giving attention to smarks trying to get themselves over

It was pretty standard Rocky fare
>>
He doesn't have it anymore. Terrible actor as well. Fuck him.
>>
>>919743
>I feel like the product has been getting edgier lately.

If I had a Dime for every time I'd seen this post over the last few years...
>>
I was watching this PG program with my kid and was bombarded with drug and sexual references.

I hope he never comes back
>>
Only if The Rock was more active. imagine if farooq was still active. you know, make a nation of domination reunion but with new wrestlers and shyt... triple h can be exposed as a racist...but then he brings his boys , the DX along with new members.. and there you go, a brand new era of wrestling. this can be interesting with league of nations. i'm pretty sure there can be more groups involved.
>>
>>920037
> a brand new era of wrestling
> rehashing stables from 1997
>>
Besides the usos, it was a 10/10 segment.

Only have one thing that weirded me out though.
Why the fuck was Rick Ross backstage? Why wasn't it Flo-rida? Why wasn't Rick Ross in Flo-rida's spot against the Social Outcast? Was he even shown in the crowd prior to Rock's segments?
>>
>>920037
Rocky is the fukking GOAT man this nikka just got the fukking IT factor I don't know how people can hate on Rocky this nikka ain't even gotta be involved in this bullshyt he a made man but he come back and put in work.
>>
He was clearly coked up during his segment.
>>
>>919694
It was a horrible segment. It was painful to watch.
>>
>>919694
>muh edgy rock hate
Listen senpai, it's not so much that Rocky's segment was good, it's that it was the best RAW had to offer and it made RAW seem better than it actual was. Smarks respect the segment because it was entertaining, he was throwing around his influence by saying words people would get fired for. He didn't give a fuck and was obviously coked out.

Standards are so low that even the most intelligent of fans are able to acknowledge that Rocky's appearance on RAW was the most entertaining thing in WWE for the past couple years.

So sit there and be edgy, but try to imagine RAW without that rock segment.
>>
>>920179
This guy gets it. If you didn't like that segment you might as well stop watching WWE now, it's as entertaining a segment as they're gonna put out this year.
>>
All these people really sucking that rock cock that much.
Face it you faggots are stuck in your childhood.
I was in 4th grade in 98 and 99 when the rock was cool.
Now we have a rock that cares so little he writes his promos on his arm, when he doesn't he forgets them.
He gets handed a championship he doesn't deserve
Fucks off returns for wrestlmania to lose it to cena.
While promoting his movies as champ he didn't wear the belt.
Every line out of his mouth came across as an old man going through a midlife crisis.
You people are that blinded by your man crush to overlook the fact that he brought the whole show to a boring standstill.
Shat on everybody but senpai all those people that you know actually work there every day, and this year will not make what he'll make at mania and then he'll fuck off again until the wwe wastes more of their budget to bring him back.
>>
>>920179
>>920185
You faggots need to stop watching wrestling,
Everything else on the card was easily more entertaining.
He'll even the boring mandatory authority promo was better than the rocks shit.
Just go back to jerking off to jericurl rock.
>>
>>920120
18+
>>
>>920511
So 18+ is a common well I can't argue against anything you said so Ima imply your underage.
Well fuck this.
I say anyone who actually thought the rock was good is clearly -18 because no adult male or female would find any of that amusing or entertaining.
Oh he said the same 20 lines he always said.
He's so cool
The amount of pauses he took because he forgot the lines or waited for the retarded crowd to chant for him.
Fucking useless sheep.
>>
>>920534
Holy shit senpai, why are you so sore? Still mad that he took the belt off your boy cm punk or something?
>>
>>920505
>Flo Rida battle rapping
>Becky gets jobbed
>Rusev gets jobbed

Cmon man, that Rock segment was tight. Reminded me of old shit and the rock was definitely high on cocaine.

I hate the Usos so that's shit but the segment was god tier for today's wwe
>>
>>919694

Bringing back rock all the time dilutes his importance

The nostaglia jerk fest needs to stop and the youth needs promoted

Disagree like a faggot?

Go back the attitude era when business was booming how many geriatrics were they pushing in the main events?
>>
>>920586
It seems like you agree with me and yet you come off as insulting me.
To answer your question, nobody pushing people leaning to their fifties as the main focus was www and that went out of business.
Also
>>920564
Flo rida an actual rapper lost a battle rap to Bo Dallas says a lot about the lyrical quality of today's rap.
>>
>>919694

If the Rock's segment was bad then what the fuck did you think of the rest of that shit show?

Don't fuck around and tell us you thought another segment from last night was better
>>
>>920622
He literally looked like he was free styling or had scripted lines but forgot them all and stumbled through rapping, the guy literally can't even do his own job
>>
>>919694
>He can reference hogan and pot no one else can
Maybe no one else has the balls to do it
>He forgot his lines, he had to wait for the crowd to humor him
He didn't forget his lines, he was trying to get the crowd to wake up.
>An item you want to sell a lot of
You really think WWE expects to sell a fucking unicorn horn to wear on your head? It's a gag gift and attempt at humor to get New Day over with the crowd.

Love him or hate him, The Rock still has more energy and charisma than anyone on the current roster. The guy knows how to work a crowd and get them to be interactive. As a performer, there is nothing worse than a dead crowd.
>>
>>920622
>Flo rida an actual rapper lost a battle rap to Bo Dallas
This. I actually thought Bo Rida won that rap battle. Half of what Flo Rida said didn't even rhyme or make sense. Flo Rida got blown the fuck out by a Danny Tanner reference.
>>
>>920534
>useless sheep

damn son, you sound mentally unstable. i pray for you.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.