[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wwe/ General #1779 - the literal GOAT Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 45

File: 1449886789653.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449886789653.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
>>
So is anyone honestly looking forward to Brock vs Wyatts?
>>
>>911001
>Cena beat Wyatts
>Taker beats Wyatts

Bray can start the reverse streak
>>
>>910999

Brock rekt him
>>
>>911001
Fedorians who think Wyatt will ever score a clean win over Brock "I won't put over a retiring legend" Lesnar.
>>
>styles hits half clash at fast lane for pin
>teases full clash leading up to mania
>unzips full clash at mania for pin
>starts winning all his matches with clash
>clash is never kicked out of, only countered or maneuvered out of
>finally gets kicked of at mania 33 for massive pop and le mania moment

it's so fucking easy to pull off and they won't fucking do it
>>
>>911001
no its a literal waste of brock at WRESTLEMANIA

i only hope they end it at fastlane and do something else for mania
>>
I was very upset when they showed Kofi's elimination via replay. What a waste of hilarious spot. I mean, I didn't even realize he was gone. My wife's son kept asking what happened to Kofi. I was like, knowing New Day they probably made their way around the arena and would eventually bring him back to the ring to a huge reaction.

Little did we know...
>>
>>911001

yes
>>
>>911004
We all know its leading up to Braun "Stumbling Oaf Who Can't Bump" Strowman vs Brock Lesnar.

Which is retarded because they are wasting a part timer on some rookie who isn't good in the ring.
>>
>>911008
delete this
>>
AJ looked a lot taller in those TNA/NJPW matches I watched.
>>
>literal GOAT
>not posting HHH
>>
dubs decides,

1. AJ Styles will win the IC first
2. AJ Styles will win the WHC first
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>911017
you sure bud>
>>
Just finished watching RR and oh wow, Trips won, what a surprise!
>>
>>911017

He looked taller among manlets. In WWE he's Kalisto-tier.
>>
>>911001
>get eliminated through shennanigans
>doesn't do shit and walks away

Is Brock the biggest beta ever?
>>
>>911017
That's because Japanese people see the world in letterboxed widescreen so all of their stars are short and wide to fit the aspect ratio.
>>
>styles got an actual song for a theme
>its based crackhead dmx too
There's no way they don't have big plans for him
>>
>>911020
whc
>>
>>911025
He seems so low tier now after that. All that hype on Raw and the backstage segments made me think he would at least be in the final four.

I would have loved seeing AJ go to suplex city.
>>
>>911028
how is that dmx you fucking idiot, 18+
>>
>>911022
I like that hairstyle better than that fagtastic one he has now.
>>
What did /wwe/ think of the PPV overall?
>>
>>911034
You cancerous cunts really can't post without your shitty memes in there somewhere can you?
>>
"Hunter, I want my rematch"

HERE'S THE THING ROMAN, YOU WERE GIVEN A CHOICE A FEW MONTHS AGO

BUT YOU BLEW IT

YOU MADE IT PERSONAL

YOU DON'T GET TO MAKE DEMANDS

BECAUSE THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS I BEAT YOU AT THE ROYAL RUMBLE AND AS THE 14 TIME WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION I DECIDE WHETHER OR NOT YOU GET A SHOT

YOU SEE ROMAN, YOU'RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE A JOB IN THE WWE AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME, MY WIFE AND MY FATHER-IN-LAW

HELL, YOU ARE LITERALLY AT MY MERCY SO IF I WERE YOU I'D TURN AROUND AND GET OFF MY RING [nose kisses Roman]

BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T YOU'D BE BACK TO MOVING FURNITURE AND YOU CAN KISS YOUR CAREER GOODBYE

BELIEVE THAT

[5 minute Motorhead music]
>>
>>911039
Great set up with bad and good moments.
>>
>>911041
youre the fucking underage cunt here saying that was dmx LMAO

18+
>>
>>911039
Only shit match was the US title match, but that's purely because I couldn't care less about it or the feud.
Other than that 7/10 PPV
>>
>>911032
I agree. His hype seemed dead by not making it in the final four. How did the crowd react?
>>
File: aj.jpg (54KB, 525x350px) Image search: [Google]
aj.jpg
54KB, 525x350px
who /4chan/ aj here?
>implying 4chan wasn't fun
Aj looks based as fuck here too. Looks like legend killer Orton.
>>
>>911044
Jesus Christ, benoit yourself.
>>
>>911051
How fucking old are you? Do you even have a drivers license you can post? 18+
>>
>>911049
the only who were in there longer were Ambrose and Reigns, tho. Pretty darn good for a debut.

I agree through, with how hype he was he should have been one of the final 3.
>>
>>911050
Which reminds me, where the fuck is randy?
>>
>>911032

Brock was literally the best thing about the rumble.
>>
Who would you have preffered was in the final four this Rumble?
>>
>>911056
Injured himself after hearing he would work a pre-show.
>>
File: wwe[1].jpg (96KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
wwe[1].jpg
96KB, 1284x722px
>All this talk about AJ everywhere

Fuck, this is the only AJ that matters.
>>
>>911059

bray instead of sheamus, the rest were fine
>>
>>911057
I got excited but he was literally only there to take out the trash and Wyatts. Not even a stand off with Ramen. He is literally irrelevant at the moment. A Wyatt feud is never good for your career
>>
>>911061

agreed
>>
>>910999
Was Slater even in a match at the Royal Rumble?
I saw him pop up to support his Social Jobber buddy Axel, but that's about it.

He should have been in there at least a little while to put some spotlight on him.
>>
ETA as to when Morrison returns. Guy improved alot due to LU
>>
File: best_girl.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
best_girl.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>>911061
>12 yr old indian girl
ew, get sum less gay taste m8
>>
>>911069

phs
>>
So what's the main event at WM?

Ramen vs HHH vs Bork or something?
>>
>>911064
Just ask the Wyatts.
>>
>>911073
If they can get Brock vs Wyatts over with by Fastlane
>>
File: lineup.png (518KB, 920x558px) Image search: [Google]
lineup.png
518KB, 920x558px
kek
>>
File: Me and my bitches.png (461KB, 915x500px) Image search: [Google]
Me and my bitches.png
461KB, 915x500px
>>911077
>>
>>911055
Jericho was in there way longer.
>>
>>911073

Gotta be something with Dean right? I mean, Dean came 2nd. There's no way they can justify Ramen being ME right now.
>>
>Triple H champ in 2016

Knew it was coming but so surreal still. The man who buried Sting is literally now WWE champion a year later.
>>
>>911059
roman jericho triple h big show or aj styles
>>
>>911009
>Brock "I won't put over a retiring legend" Lesnar.
That was vince's decision retard
>>
>>911059
Roman
AJ
HHH
Brock
>>
>>911009
>Brock "I won't put over a retiring legend" Lesnar

I like how idiots like you think that it's wrestlers who book themselves.
>>
>>911082
whoops..

1. Reigns
2. Jericho
3. Ambrose
4. AJ

Ambrose was only in longer by a minute.
>>
Biggest crime of the Rumble is that #10 wasn't Ty Dillinger
>>
>>911073
Rollins Vs Ambrose Vs Styles

Come at me.
>>
>>911083
Dean was pretty protected last night (LMS match but was a Rumble finalist) but let's be real, the only reason he came in second was so Trips wouldn't get the pop of the century when he won

He'll probably just defend the IC title at Mania, don't see him losing it at Fast Lane
>>
Easily top 5 all time rumble, its been a great start to the year. Wrestlemania may not look promising, but given that we're coming off one of the best wrestlemania of all time, and now this rumble, we can give them a break.
>>
>>911098

Why wouldn't you want him to get that pop? Reigns is already heel even if he's playing face so book it that way, and have him go over HHH with a heel turn. I don't see them doing anything with Dean and was disappointed he didn't help Roman out more. Odd booking choices.
>>
>>911102
>Easily top 5 all time rumble

The sad thing is you aren't even trolling.

18+
>>
I hope AJ Styles gets a better haircut now that he's out of Japan
>>
>>911111

Now he has to.
>>
>>911109
It's not difficult to understand. WWE will not stop trying to make Roman their top guy.
>>
HHH's ego is so gigantic that he thought this year's Rumble didn't need any surprise entrants besides himself.
>>
>>911118

Was probably HHH was the one who did the media blast on AJ Styles to make sure everyone knew for sure he was entering the rumble
>>
>>911098

I feel like they're gonna go for a Styles Ambrose Owens Triple Threat for the IC, give Styles the IC right away.
>>
>>911120
lol fucking outlaw shitters
>>
>>911118
And AJ Styles?
>>
>>911118

And Styles and Zayn
>>
>>911118

lol fgt who would they have gotten bro you want to see new age outlaws you want to see 50 year old men make xs on their dicks fag i mean come on bro theres no one to get
>>
>tfw Rusev is the TV Champion
>>
>>911127

Assuming levels of fitness, they could've got Daniel Bryan back.

Problem is, with the internet, there's very few surprises.

I mean, we knew AJ Styles was highly likely, and we knew HHH was highly likely. The only genuine surprise last night was Sami Zayn.
>>
>>911131

I fucking hope Rusev just carts that monitor around for a while, with absolutely nobody thinking it's weird.

You can just imagine his shit eating grin when he got backstage.

>Uh, Rusev, what's that?
>Is TV
>Why did you take the monitor?
>I am TV Champion
>>
>>911124

The match went on for another 5 minutes
>>
File: aksana.gif (3MB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
aksana.gif
3MB, 360x400px
>>911131
There should be a match between RVD and Alex Wright to determine who's the real television champion. WCW wouldn't let you have that belt if you weren't Disco's buddy.

not gonna lie, I'm just looking for excuses to post females
>>
I haven't watched wrestling in well over 10 years but I hear things here or there. I watched the payperview tonight and I was wondering, why do people hate Roman Reigns so much? People were booing every time something was going in his favor.
>>
>>911137
I would mark
>>
>>911144

He's not that good, yet he's being forced down everyone's throats as the next GOAT.
>>
>>911144
It's really only because of the Royal Rumble last year. The entire match was centered around Roman to the point where it wasn't even watchable.

Kind of like this years Rumble, except this years Rumble was watchable.
>>
>>911144
because hes being pushed and he doesnt pander to the internet
>>
>>911147
Makes sense. What about Triple H though? Is he in the same situation? He was pretty dominant when I was younger.
>>
>>911144
>Vince's chosen one
>intended to be Cena 2.0
>so underwhelming that they had to delay his push by 12 months and have Seth Rollins champ for most of that time until he got injured
>>
>>911137
With a few more concussions, Rusev can take over for Iron Sheik when he dies.
>>
>>911148
Thanks. Coming from someone that hasn't watched in so long it was pretty alright. Couldn't give less of a fuck about divas though.

>>911150
Thanks. Who panders to the internet?
>>
>>911144

Roman has been completely sabotaged by terrible booking for 2 years.

He's become a decent promo and good ring worker when he's not being micromanged but they keep feeding him terrible scripts and booking him to be John Cena + SCSA + WCW Hulk Hogan + The Rock all in one.

I like Roman Reigns as do a lot of people, but the way he's handled is fucking horrifying
>>
>>911152

Sort of. He's the current kayfabe COO of the company, and now he's champion as part of the Roman Reigns story. We're not entirely sure how that's going to go yet.
>>
>>911154
Maybe they should give Cena 2.0 something better than a "superman punch". That was the dumbest god damn shit I seen the entire night.
>>
>>911157
recently New Day, Sasha Banks, Kevin Owens, I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple others in there.
>>
>>911160
His spears are pretty gud, but nothing we haven't seen before either.

>>911161
Bayley's a weeb fangirl too.
>>
>>911157

Everyone except Cena and Reigns.
>>
File: Triple-H-2.jpg (54KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
Triple-H-2.jpg
54KB, 624x388px
TYB HAITCH !

This better be the end of Roman in the title picture.
Its been an awful 6 weeks of him as Champion, and he cannot carry a story to save his life.
>>
>>911166
Roman is winning the title back at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>911159
>kayfabe

He's the execuitive vice president of talent, events & creative it's effectively the same position not to mention he's married to Vince's daughter.
>>
>>911158

>good promo
>terrible scripts

Roman has to be LITERALLY prompted by people on the mic to say his lines.

Its not possible for a grown male adult to be this bad at a job in the entertainment industry.
>>
>>911163

His spears are worse than Edge.
>>
>>911171
Who is the spear GOAT, except maybe Rhyno 10-15 years ago.
>>
>>911171
>>911173
Goldberg > Roman > Rhyno > a wet diaper > Batista > Edge
>>
>>911173

Gore ≠ Spear. And it's Goldberg.
>>
>>911158
Why does everyone who says they like Reigns always overrate him to being decent/above average but not amazing and then say Booking is the reason for people not liking him?
He's not decent, He spent two years being protected as fuck, Took everything from an extremely over group of which he was the weakest link without thinking of anything of his own,Having shit cringe inducing promos,fumbling his fucking lines,making stupid faces,not learning a single wrestling move that isn't a punch,kick or throwing himself into someone AND he had time off from a hernia to get better at speaking but he still was fucking terrible when he came back
>>
>>911165

>Cena
>not pandering to the internet

Have you seen his Instagram?
>>
>>911158
What would be good booking?
>>911159
Wait so he wrote himself winning the belt?
>>911161
Some dude from that tag team wrote a Top 10 list for Giant Bomb and it was garbage.
>>911163
The spears were alright. I used to love Edge, man.
>>
>>911178

Pretty much, yeah.

To be fair, it does make sense in context.
>>
>>911178
who, im guessing xavier woods?
>>
>>911170

The few times he's speaking for himself he's totally fine. Listen to any interview with him, and lets not kid oursives, kayfabe interviews are promos.

>>911178
>What would be good booking?

Any time he's just a pissed off mastodon or quiet and calm.

Go back to when the shield were together. Roman was always the cool headed one that mediated between Seth and Dean's conflicting personalities.
>>
>>911183
>>911178
yeah it was Xavier
http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/xavier-woods-top-10-games-of-2015/1100-5341/
>>
>>911178
>Some dude from that tag team wrote a Top 10 list for Giant Bomb and it was garbage.

lmao get worked
>>
>>911171
moron
>>
>>911184

This. He was never the cool "baleeb dat" guy. He was never the crazy roaring guy. He was always the calm one, a leader to be sure, but a leader with his work not his fucking mic skills. Fuck, just have the guy do an MMA "I don't like him and I'm through talking, I'm just going to kick his ass" promo. That's it. Then let him be himself.
>>
>>911183
Yeah that's the one. Actually Giant Bomb is the reason I watched tonight because Dan Ryckert won't shut the fuck up about wrestling.
>>911184
Speaking of Dean what's the fans general opinion on him? Him and that lucha were the best of the night IMO.
>>911189
What does that mean?
>>
>>911193

>watching wrestling because the worst guy on a doomed video games website that went to shit 4 years ago said so
>>
>>911193
>Speaking of Dean what's the fans general opinion on him?

He's pretty over because he's handsome and has indy cred

His moveset can get a bit repetitive and he tends to work at a slower pace than some people like but he's pretty over in general.

You can see that Jake the Snake Roberts is his biggest influence. He likes drawn out psychological matches. Him and Owens work together perfectly
>>
>>911137
rusev is a national treasure
>>
>>911191
Still nowhere near the level of the average Goldberg spear
>>
>>911207
because goldberg would actually kill you and hurt you
>>
>>911191

call me when he goes so fucking hard his head hits before the other guy. its easy to look good when guys pancake it for you.
>>
its been 6 hours and im still mad that Deano didn't eliminate HHH for the title
>>
>>911216
hi leddit
>>
>>911216

Dean is doomed to forever be the underdog. Even though he wears a belt well and he's over he just plays that role too well.

I'm sure he'll legitimately get his hands on it eventually. But him and Bray are both in the abstract upper midcard hell for the forseeable future.
>>
File: Bliss Mad.jpg (72KB, 908x942px) Image search: [Google]
Bliss Mad.jpg
72KB, 908x942px
in4bliss
>>
when was the last time someone debuted to the main roster without going through nxt?
>>
File: sg1.png (308KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
sg1.png
308KB, 500x378px
I'm downloading the Royal Rumble.

I haven't watched WWE since it was on TV over here for 2 years 2002-2003. Back when I was ~14. My favorites were characters like Kane, Undertaker & Big Show.

This is gonna be my first WWE episode in over a decade. What can I expect? Am I gonna recognize anyone?
>>
>>911232

About 10 hours ago
>>
>>911069
How'd her match go?
>>
>>911233
You'll recognise Big Show, but be prepared to be disappointed by how Kane looks now
>>
Does anyone else think the RAW ratings will be depressingly low, particularly in the third hour, tomorrow?

I don't see Haitch as Champion doing anything but causing even more of what few diehard fans are left to throw up their hands and DVR some Lucha Underground.
>>
>>911233
kane big show chris jericho triple h mark henry
>>
>>911238
>>911241
I recognize all those except Mark Henry. I think I saw Rey Mysterio in some teaser image and I heard they added some Japanese wrestlers, so I'm looking forward to that. No idea if I'm gonna enjoy it or not desu. Gonna take a shower and potentially watch it afterwards.

Cheers, guys.
>>
>>911237

Ric cheated for her like 7 times and it somehow didn't result in a DQ. Then Sasha showed up for a Heel vs Heel feud because fuck you
>>
>>911247
oh yea and brock lesnar
>>
File: 1453712041901[1].png (163KB, 815x724px) Image search: [Google]
1453712041901[1].png
163KB, 815x724px
Lads I stopped following after Seth got injured and >we got kicked off to /asp/

Now I learn Haitch is the Champ, Styles showed and the Royal Rumble isn't actually too bad. Should I tune back in? Haitch is unironically one of my favourites, could RAW be good?
>>
>>911010
You know some jobber will kick out in a fucking Raw or even worse, Main Event
>>
>>911251
You can watch the RR but please don't watch Raw tonight
Just hop from PPV to PPV
Tonight will be Haitch rambling about Ramen and 2 and half ours of Motörhead music
>>
>>911254
>Haitch rambling about Ramen and 2 and half ours of Motörhead music
That sounds GOAT though senpai
>>
>>911251

>Optimal way to watch WWE

PPVs + the RAW after PPVs + every other RAW unless it's go home show

NXT + takeover shows

>Sadistic way to watch WWE

RAW every week + smackdown + main event + superstars + PPVs

no NXT

>surface level WWE

Only PPVs, maybe the RAW after Wrestlemania, occasional NXT Takeover show
>>
>>911012
Every Kofi spot is dumb, he comes back just to be eliminated as soon as he touches the ring
>>
File: roman-reigns.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
You're deadlifting some heavy weight in the gym when this man comes up to you. He mumbles to you in a low and quiet voice "ey bbgurl gotta make me look strong". He begins to remove the weight plates off your barbell until the weight on your barbell is less than that of the weight on his barbell. He goes back to his barbell and begins to deadlift whilst grunting. What do?
>>
>>911251

>Haitch is unironically one of my favourites, could RAW be good?

Well, if you want to hear him talk at incredible length and follow it up with matches that either have exactly zero (0) importance or are specifically designed to screw over Roman and Friends, RAW ought to be your cup of tea.

Good God, the high Non-wrestling to Wrestling ratio on the TV shows, the high instances of fuck finishes on the TV shows, the insufferable, interminable heel management comprised of geezers who won't accept retirement with some grace. WWE is really trying to be like TNA.

They won't be, until they stop drug testing wrestlers and the Divas all have to get second jobs at The Sunglass Hut to make ends meat, but a company can dream.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-jVh6RUTGA

BAseD
>>
>>911255

To be fair, two and a half hours of Motorhead would be better than the average RAW over the past year or two.
>>
>>911232
Does Braun Strowman count?
Because if not then I think the shield, well just Roman and dean
>>
>>911258
Drop down and eat the pin
>>
>>911268
They were all in nxt though
>>
>Bray Wyatt may get to beat Brock at mania

Has there been such a waste of a big win push in recent time?
>>
>>911273
I didn't know dean and Roman were
Than I don't know the answer
>>
I hope y'all are ready for the second reign of terror.
>>
>>911287
What are the chances of Roman winning it straight back tonight
>>
File: 1452684901154.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1452684901154.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>911287
>they play reigns as the underdog again and bury any new talent
>>
>>911303
>complains about burying new talent

Yeah Reigns is going to ruin the exciting title run this new upstart rookie Triple H is going to have.
>>
RATE THE RUMBLE

8/10 IT COULD'VE BEEN BETTER BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SOLID GOLD COMPARED TO THE LAST TWO YEARS
>>
>>911305

I'm having a hard time to rate it. I really hated the ending to the rumble and divas match but other than that it was really good.

One time I was having a nice dinner at a restaurant, the food was good but the the salad was drowned in dressing. I could have asked for another one with the dressing on the side but tasting that salad dressing soup turned me off on the salad completely. The main entree was excellent, but the most memorable thing about the experience was that goddamn awful salad.
>>
>>911287
He'll drop the title at mania tho
>>
>>911305

>boring entrants
>that r-truth """""comedy""""" bit
>setting up a god awful Wyatt v Brock feud
>seriously fucking boring entrants
>bbygurl's nap
>Triple H winning

Was absolutely awful. At least the last two were somewhat emotionally engaging. This may be the most "meh" rumble since before the AE
>>
>>911304
I meant the company will but yeah
>>
>>911305
8/10 too i really fucking enjoyed it and i'm still fucking smiling about AJ FUCKING STYLES.
>>
>>911310
Clearly you hate everything, stop watching.

I'm not saying you're wrong about some of that, but if you're just gonna bitch no matter what you should invest your time and money elsewhere.
>>
>>911287
Don't be a retard. This is all so that Reigns can win it back at Mania and become the three time champion
>>
File: Sin Cara attacked by Ps4 Games.gif (2MB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
Sin Cara attacked by Ps4 Games.gif
2MB, 200x113px
>2015 RR
>Roman wins
>boos out the ass
>"H-He only got booed because of Bryan"
>2016 RR
>Roman still getting booed
>Everyone cheered that he was out
>bryan wasn't even there, not even a Bryan chant
Explain this Roman Empire
>>
>>911326
Smarks gonna smark
>>
>>911326
Reigns gets booed by smarks but gets cheered by casuals. Just wait until Raw and everything will be back to normal
>>
>>911326
>Royal Rumble was literally 10 minutes from where they tape NXT
>Thinking the crowd wasn't going to be a bunch of self entitled smarks
>>
So guys, after the Rumble, who's your boys?
>>
File: 1453684496821.jpg (566KB, 1882x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1453684496821.jpg
566KB, 1882x1040px
>tfw banned from /v/ because made a Triple H thread yesterday
>>
>>911337
Owens.

Guy has fucking amazing psychology.

It's a shame he'll never get above mid card cause he doesn't have the look that gets Vince's jurassic dick hard.
>>
>>911337
Owens and Ambrose look better than ever.

I'm still naively holding onto hope Bray will do something worthwhile
>>
>>911339

I wish I could find that clip of John Cena saying "IT"S KALISTOOOOOO"
>>
>>911322

This is an argument you can use against literally anyone on this website and is really weak. I'm not incapable of enjoying wrestling, its just that based on waht I enjoy, last night didn't provide it.
>>
>>911337
>>911342
>>911343
>A BOY is a (generally not very talented) wrestler that didn’t achieve success, where there’s a bit of cringe factor admitting he was one of your favourites. You like/support him more than the average & what he deserved. Like my boy Test, or Heidenreich. He can’t have won a major world title as well (which actually cuts out Garvin, even though the rest of his career was very boy-worthy). The term ‘boy’ is also used in Japanese Dojos (for young trainees) and in general vernacular too (e.g. Will Ferrell’s boy Blue in the film Old School).

>CRITERIA FOR BEING A BOY:

>1. Unsuccessful – No WWE/WWF, WCW/NWA or NJPW world titles. This rules out Christian, Steve!

>2. Unpopular – He must not be respected in general or have hope for the future. Think The Ascension.

>3. Untalented – There’s a certain cringe factor. You have to be a little ashamed to admit you’re a fan. Heidenreich is the Golden boy, a paragon of Boyness.

>If in doubt, ask! Remember, a boy is for life, not just for Christmas.
>>
>>911343
I do too. I want to see Brock being tormented by the Wyatts and an awesome Brock and Bray feud.
>>
>>911347
>1. Unsuccessful – No WWE/WWF, WCW/NWA or NJPW world titles. This rules out Christian, Steve!

So Kalisto's out of the question now? Did he lose boy status?
>>
>>911345
http://youtu.be/qsWe5NP5yw8
>that little fistpump
>>
>>911353
They mean specifically world titles. Kalisto is fine.

Though he might not be unpopular/untalented enough
>>
>>911357
True, but botches. Or am I just remembering incorrectly due to being in the general vicinity of Sin Cara?
>>
Ramen needs to get a better move set, because superman punches a shit, his spears are not so bad, but they are not Goldberg level, and he did a Samoan Drop at least 5 times during the RR. His Samoan Drops always look horrible compared to The Rock or Umaga. And Vince needs to stop shoving him down our throat. Three heavyweight championships in four years and 20 + RR eliminations in that same time is too much.
>>
>>911359
That's true, he does botch occasionally. Not as bad as Sin Cara, but probably enough to earn Boy status
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 512x288px
Erick Rowan is my boy
>>
File: 1442122444608.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1442122444608.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
>that huge fucking pop for AJ
>constant AJ Styles chants until the second part of the Rumble
>Lesnar delivering 10 suplexes
>Owens eliminating AJ just like that with "WELCOME TO THE WWE" beforehand
>those constant boos for Roman
>based Haitch winning it
All in all it was a way better Rumble than I honestly expected. Haitch as a champ is way better than Roman.
>>
>>911363
Mine is Luke Harper

He can fucking move for a big guy
>>
Is this the best promo ever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVU0MW-IGrM
>>
>>911371
If you're not watching the video it can be difficult to tell when Jay Lethal stops and Ric Flair starts

I've never heard a better Flair impersonation
>>
>>911356

Thanks man

That was great, Cena is great on mic, especially when he's acting like a mark.
>>
>>911371
>Flair losing it at 5:40

He can't even resist smiling
>>
>>911370
Too popular and talented for boy status
>>
File: 1364236883010.jpg (113KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1364236883010.jpg
113KB, 680x680px
>>911371
>>911378
Now I remember Flair kissing Becky.
>>
File: 1427141982430.png (332KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1427141982430.png
332KB, 596x628px
>yfw ratings will go high as fuck due to all the smarks tuning in for possible AJ appearance on RAW
>yfw Haitch will declare himself the ratings saver
>>
>>911382
u wot m8
>>
Pretty good PPV, easily better than last year's.
>good opener
>good tag match
>decent enough us title until kalisto botched then looked shakey and unsure for the rest of the match
>good divas match with GOAT aftermath
Rumble highlights:
>reigns getting the fuck booed out of him
>styles getting a long run and being massively over
>nice face heat for zayn too
>swagger and henry both being elimated immediately
>ryback being dumped out like a bitch
>r-truth's spot
>brock throwing people around and generally being a beast
>bray not following hhh's orders
>hhh burying the fuck out of ziggler
>reigns not being one of the last two
I kinda wish HHH didn't win but I can see why they went that way.
>>
Anyone else fucking disappointed in the Deano vs Owens match? I mean it had a few fun spots but other than that it was fucking boring and Dean used the same fucking moves as he always did, absolutely no innovating at all.
>>
>>911342

He's the definition of mid card for life. Above average ring skills but either poor or inconsistent in every other way. He deserves midcard or MAYBE a transitional title reign if people are injured
>>
>>911385
Didn't you see during the match last night? Flair forcibly kissed Becky during the match, probably unscripted
>>
>>911390
Owen was the bigger dud in that match. Ambrose can only work with what he's given and he was given a fat kid
>>
>>911305
8/10 as well, best PPV in a while. Shame about ramen and his bullshit though
>>
>>911390
I like Ambrose but he's pretty dull in the ring. Only good thing about him is he takes bumps. He doesn't innovate much at all.

Apparently he's a much better muh technical workrate wrestler but has to fight as a brawler because of his gimmick.
>>
>>911395
I'm watching the PPV right now, US Title match just finished
>>
>>911390

Disappointed, but I imagine it was exactly what they were asked to do - go out there and hype the crowd with a spotfest brawl.
>>
File: dean jazz.png (491KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
dean jazz.png
491KB, 540x540px
>>911390

No I loved it. Great pacing and psychology, good finish, good spots. Four I HATE YOUs out of 5 for me
>>
>>911390
No
It was great
The only disappointment match was Kalisto vs Del Rio
Could of been MOTN but there was lots of botches
Though I have a theory that Kalisto was probably super fucking nervous
>>
Post your FAVE FIVE moments from last night's PPV

>Sexual Harassment Ric Flair
>AJ Styles debut
>I HATE YOU.
>Kevin Owens face when Sami's music hit
>Rusev walking off carrying a monitor
>>
>>911400

He did a lot of brawling pre-WWE, so if he's a mat technician he's buried it pretty deep. Course that might also be an artefact of who and where he's wrestled.
>>
>>911418
Based Rusev is TV champ
>>
>>911395
Fuck I just saw it
>>
>>911417

ADR also resents other mexicans and actively tries to stop them from getting over
>>
>>911424
Becky was probably drunk just from inhaling the alcohol on Flair's breath
>>
>>911324
In the span of 3-4 months.
He'll be 1/5th of the way to Ric's Flaire's entire career of wrestling in a 6 month span. BOY does Vince need to overdose already.
>>
>>911366
>>Owens eliminating AJ just like that with "WELCOME TO THE WWE" beforehand
He was actually warning AJ.
Owens knows better than anyone how fast Vince will kill your momentum.
>>
>>911418
That was great. I have to agree there.
>aj's massive pop
>sasha's return
>hhh making ziggler his bitch
>everything brock did until he got thrown out
>>
>>911042
Read the whole thing in his voice, well done
>>
>>911429
Remember when being a 3 time champion was an actual, real accomplishment? Now Reigns has done it in no more than 6 months. Hell, it even took Austin a full year to get there
>>
did anyone else see roman completely miss the superman punch on triple h?
>>
File: 1452110943885.png (105KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1452110943885.png
105KB, 512x512px
>>911418
what a great night for a change
>>
>>911440
Yes it was so obvious
>>
>>911020
Anderson and Gallows Tag Team first raw or ppv after Mania
US title on AJ until Cena feud
IC title on Balor until Roman feud
>>
File: Champ.jpg (63KB, 414x433px) Image search: [Google]
Champ.jpg
63KB, 414x433px
Literally the greatest
>>
What happened to that guy Chris Benoit? I used to really like him, when is he coming back?
>>
>>911460
he's taking a sabbatical.
>>
>AJ's pop
>Zayn's pop
>Zayn/KO
>Wyatts having dominance
>Bork hossing around the Wyatts
>lots of cool shit in general

That was a pretty great Rumble apart from Roman.
That said: where the FUCK do they go from here?
They did everything they possibly could to garner him sympathy and assure that Haitch would get heat yet he still got massive love over Roman as the crowd continued to slaughter Reigns at every chance.
They even put Haitch over Dean at the end because they seemingly knew he wouldn't get heat for opposing Reigns. Why are they pushing this guy if they actually completely acknowledge fans WILL resist?
I can't balee dat
>>
>>911460
He's just hanging around at home
>>
>>911418
>AJs debut
>Sami vs Owens
>Rusev with that fucking TV monitor and seeing Del Rio likely asking "what the fuck are you carrying it for" and Rusev just shrugged
>based fucking Haitch winning it
>the absolutely deafening boo when Uso hit the splash and went on to pin Kofi who managed to get his leg under the ropes just in time to break the count
>>
>>911457
I loved watching Del Rio trying not to laugh about that

And at ringside Rusev held up the monitor like he was going to bash a fan in the head with it

Also that fucking "COME HERE BOSS" before he hugged vinni mac was great
>>
Have the casters seen the scripts? Do they have them in front of them?
>>
>>911478
>COME HERE BOSS
Rusev is absolutely top tier in anything he does honestly
>>
>>911418
Which part do I need to skip to to see this?
>>
File: 1367096598994.jpg (16KB, 199x201px) Image search: [Google]
1367096598994.jpg
16KB, 199x201px
>>911478
fuck I forgot about that
>>
I really feel sad for Kalisto botching that attempt to stand on Del Rios back to I think go on with a sunset flip. After that he completely lost it and was as wobbly as Jerichos belly sometimes was
>>
>>911469

Ambrose made no sense in the final 2. If he lost the IC earlier in the night I guess he had a shot, but nobody actually thought he was walking out of the building with both titles, not to mention he fucking sucks.

Wyatt's are entering the same feud once again where they run in and attack a guy for 9 weeks straight until they ultimately lose. Same stupid fucking promo's/vigs from Bray. Cena, Bryan, Jericho, Ryback, Taker, Brock, Punk, Ambrose, Reigns. Am I forgetting anyone? Yet every fat, edgy fuck loves him, just like Dean.
>>
>>911488

Yeah he had 3 bad botches late in the match, I felt bad. The crowd is just not into him unfortunately even though he's usually incredible in the ring.
>>
>>911485

It's during the rumble match, when League of Nations come out to beat the fuck out of Reigns.

I think it's sometime after the 2:14 mark if you're watching on the network.

In fact, start from then to see based Troof and his ladder.
>>
>>911494
It really is a shame that he fucked that one spot up since it got him too nervous afterwards to actually wrestle properly. I mean I love the way he wrestles and he had a nice pop after winning it and people going LUCHA LUCHA wiggling their arms up was quite nice. I hope he holds the title for a while instead of hot potatoing it with Del Rio.
>>
>>911469
>That said: where the FUCK do they go from here?

They'll just have Trips vs Reigns at Mania. They don't care if you hate it.
>>
File: moveoverroman.jpg (39KB, 569x468px) Image search: [Google]
moveoverroman.jpg
39KB, 569x468px
>>911504
>yfw Haitch retains clean
>>
How often do they bring out washed up alcoholic Flair these days?
>>
>>911511
I'd be okay with it just for doing something less predictable
>>
If I could just contain the RR into a bubble of a single event where nothing else happens I would be so happy.
But I can't. I know what's going to happen.
The only thing I am excited for at WM is AJ Styles not being a punching bag like he was last night
>>
>>911512
Every time his daughter has a match.
EVERY
TIME
>>
>>911512
Every week. Which ruins it in my opinion.

>>911517
He didn't even hit Styles Clash on anyone too
>>
>>911512
They've been bringing him out every week for the past month to apologise for name-dropping Reid
>>
>>911490
>Ambrose made no sense in the final 2.

Like I said, last-ditch-effort to get Haitch heat.
If Haitch eliminated Roman in the final two the crowd would've been likely to climb in the ring with him and literally begin servicing his throbbing, veiny shovel. Not apt response to a newly crowned Heel Champ.

>>911504
I don't really hate it, I'm just disinterested. Seems to be the typical response to Roman.
>>
Who will Styles fight at Mania?
Who will Taker fight at Mania?

Will we get Taker v Styles?
>>
>>911524
>Who will Styles fight at Mania?
Deanetty and Jericho for the IC title
>Who will Taker fight at Mania?
Braun Strowman
>>
I know no one cares, but I got a clean sweep last night. This is the greatest day of my life.
>>
>>911524
>Taker vs Styles
>The Phenom vs The Phenomenal AJ Styles
>special booking by Russo
>rights to the moniker "Phenom" in a pole match
>>
File: 1442888707705.gif (919KB, 170x196px) Image search: [Google]
1442888707705.gif
919KB, 170x196px
>twenty fucking sixteen
>gaytch is the whc
>not lesnar
>not ambrose
>not bray
>putting himself over to prove that he's better than austin and rock
>2016
>main-eventing wm

and we're gonna have this pointless lesnar-wyatt feud for 10 weeks, and its pretty much predictable

fuck this company
>>
>>911522
Please, everyone was cheering when Reigns was elimnated.
>>
>>911538
that or they were cheering when haitch did the suck it pose
>>
>>911532
>Ambrose
dude is stale as fuck. as long as I like him his gimmick is fucking crap and his abilities seem to be quite low as he always does the same fucking 5-6 moves and nothing else

I think Cole called the rebound clothesline Lucky Lie or something
>>
>>911532
Bray looked like a legit top heel that match in-terms of credibility.
He's literally ready to be in that position. I can't really validate what Haitch did when there's someone younger and better for the role that already has a defined history with Roman.
>>
>>911544
"Wacky Line"

You couldn't try to come up with a worse name. At least call it the "Lunatic Line" or something.
>>
>>911544
>I can't differentiate between booking and talent

He can definitely go. You can tell he has a great mind for it just by actually paying attention to his LMS match because his selling was absolutely peak.
They just don't seem to want to let him do anything besides dirty deeds and his spammed-to-fuck rebound clothesline.
>>
File: 1374613822017.gif (909KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1374613822017.gif
909KB, 200x200px
>>911549
>"Wacky Line"

Are you fucking serious
>>
>people propagating the meme that HHH buries everyone
>these same people think HHH is putting Roman over at Mania

I knew there was a reason I stopped discussing wrestling with people, you fucks can't make up your minds.
>>
What's peoples opinion on Reigns now? Everyone likes him now don't they? Didn't WWE's shilling work out?
>>
>>911550
I see the difference but Ambrose is so stale I completely lost any interest in him.
His matches just seem to be
>punches
>more punches
>way more punches
>rebound clothesline
>suicide dive that looks like crap when he does it
>dirty deeds
>optional top rope elbow drop
>>
File: 1430786922920.gif (936KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
1430786922920.gif
936KB, 500x260px
>>911544
>he always does the same fucking 5-6 moves and nothing else

Welcome to the WWE main event, here's your five moves of doom.
>>
>>911553
Anyone who says he buries people nowadays is a fucking retard. Maybe he did in 2002-2004 or whatever, but he's been putting people over like crazy over the past few years. He made Daniel Bryan look fucking incredible
>>
File: 1451095409885.jpg (63KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1451095409885.jpg
63KB, 1024x768px
>>911553
How do you know they're the same people
>>
>>911556
Yeah, it's a shame because he's one of the best speakers they have easily but their booking of his actual wrestling is just atrocious.
It's doubly worse because you look at like, his entire career outside of this past year-or-so of his solo run and he's a great wrestler. Then WWE wedges in and kiddifies the merciless shit out of him.
>JAB, CHOP, JAB, CHOP, JAB, CHOP
>>
>>911559
He still buries people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBEx8Md1O0o
He just puts people over in actual matches on big occasions, now.
He is evolving with the times.
Evolution is a mystery.
>>
File: 1451852414242.jpg (151KB, 833x602px) Image search: [Google]
1451852414242.jpg
151KB, 833x602px
>>911532
>tfw i was dreaming about bray and his pham the last men standing, and his pham get out the ring, eliminating themselves for bray

m-maybe next year
>>
>>911562
HE'S A LUNATIC MAGGLE HE JUST DOES THINGS THIS MAN HAS NO PLAN
>>
File: kill all topsies.png (426KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kill all topsies.png
426KB, 1280x720px
>Miz and even fucking Breeze hit their finishers
>not a single fucking Styles Clash
>mfw
>>
>>911570
AJ sold Breeze's finisher like a golden god.
>>
File: 1361831915257.gif (1MB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1361831915257.gif
1MB, 200x195px
>>911567
>Burying a Hall of Famer and former World Champion

This isn't burying you dolt, it's just being a heel.
>>
>>911059
AJ Styles
Daniel Bryan
Austin Aries
Finn Balor
>>
>>911574
>This isn't burying you dolt

18+
>>
>>911567
I don't think you know what the word "bury" means
>>
>>911562

I'm still pissed that WWE told Dean to stop doing the figure four. He started doing it after Flair gave the nod to the Shield, but then either the Miz started whining it was his move or someone behind the scenes starting bitching about it.
>>
>>911554
Oh, and was JBL ill yesterday?
>>
>>911532
>Ambrose
Hello, Reddit!
>>
r8 my fantasy booking

>haitch has a rematch with rameen at fast lane
>they dont give him one at wrestlemania because the authority dont like him, why the fuck would they give him a world title match at wm
>haitchwinslol
>lesnar wins a number one contendership match
>haitch and the authoritys legions vs face-destroyer-lesnar main events wrestlemania
>reigns takes off his vest
>wears face paint
>AY WHEN WE SAY REIGNS
>YALL SAY O
>REIGNS
>O
>REIGNS
>O
>UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
HHH as champion is what's best for business. Only a british pleb would disagree.
>>
File: autism.png (131KB, 311x458px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
131KB, 311x458px
>>911584
>i'd rather have the shovel old man being the champ
>>
File: 1328403904363.png (143KB, 332x394px) Image search: [Google]
1328403904363.png
143KB, 332x394px
>Post yfw you heard AJ's new theme

Them fucking organs, straight fire
>>
>>911576
>Answering with memes
>>
>>911591
18+
>>
>AJ's Titantron comes on
>Whole crowd marks out once the word "phenomenal" comes across

Couldn't have done it to a better smark crowd 2bh
>>
>>911258
>ey bbygrl gotta make me look strong nowimsayin big dog gotta triple h up gotta fight triple h for'n belt uhnrock is my cuzin baleedat
>>
>>911594
>still answering with memes

Face it, you don't know what burying is
>>
File: 1270047568891.png (4KB, 236x176px) Image search: [Google]
1270047568891.png
4KB, 236x176px
>tfw growing up your friends always cheered for Stone Cold and the Rock
>tfw whilst you played the long game and always supported Triple H

Feels good man.
Ultimate pay off
So many wins, so many championships
So many manlets fucking squashed

>tfw also a massive CM Punk mark so you cant win them all
>>
>>911600
18+
>>
>>911598

They fucked it up because they kept the camera shot on a Reigns' face
>>
>>911600
18+.
>>
>>911605
Camera work was fucked the whole rumble, once the LoN came out everything went to shit and they ignored the ring for 10 minutes
>>
>>911602
I guess you're out of arguments

Nice try though, kiddo. Can't win 'em all, eh?

Go ahead, you can have the last word if it makes you feel better.
>>
RUSEV IS GOAT
>>
>>911611
>>>/18+/
>>
>>911609
>>911605
>>911598

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CZhuUMXWcAAFZ4g.mp4
>>
>>911601
>putting the eternal B- player's name in the same sentence with the legends

anyone can be at the top of the mountain if they had fucked the boss's daughter
>>
>WWE24
>going all out to barely acknowledge AJ Lee

kek
>>
>>911567
this isn't burying you fucking retard
>>
>>911617
+
>>
>>911615
to be fair Trips became world champ before he fucked Steph
>>
>>911620
18+
>>
>>911616
Why would they acknowledge AJ Lee in the first place?
What the fuck are they supposed to say?
>IT'S AJ STYLES, FAMOUS FOR SHARING HIS FIRST NAME WITH SOME DIVA THAT USED TO WORK HERE

It had nothing to do with her so they didn't bring her up.
>>
>>911624
:)
>>
>>911627
:(
>>
>>911629
;-)
>>
>>911615

Trips paid his dues.
He ate shit after the curtain call and proved to Vince he would do what it takes to become no1.

Have to respect that. Vince did.
>>
>>911625

Are you fucking retarded?

>WWE24 m8

The documentary. About last year's Wrestlemania. The one where AJ Lee worked. You stupid cunt, fuck off.
>>
>tfw imagining the rumble with Seth
>tfw imagining Haitch/Seth at WM
;_;
What could've been
>>
>>911635
This is the only way it could have gotten worse
>>
>>911633
>he watches WWE Network products

oh lmao you're a shiteater, my apologies

>>911635
State of those fucking boring promos.
Would be terrible.
>>
>>911637
Rollins is better than Reigns is literally every way tho
>>
>>911637
>>911639
don't hurt my feelings
>>
Why dont wrestlers ever settle their grudges outside the ring, like through conversation
>>
File: TMMDrLw.gif (807KB, 382x214px) Image search: [Google]
TMMDrLw.gif
807KB, 382x214px
>>911637
>>
This was the smartest booked rumble I've seen in a long time?

>How do we prevent people from getting pissed AJ gets eliminated?
>Send our other indy darling Kevin Steen in to welcome him home
>>
>>911639

>he can't read a simple post on the internet

keep clutching at straws, cunt
>>
>>911653
ayyy lmao shiteater
>>
YOU SEE ROMAN

AS A MATTER OF FACT ROMAN
>>
>>911635
>>911641
They'd both be shit feuds tbqh
Rollins is boring as fuck at talking (and he'd be doing a lot against Haitch) and Roman is boring as fuck at everything
>>
>>911580
no, drunk.
>>
When are the Japs joining WWE?
>>
File: 1317596921179.png (51KB, 327x367px) Image search: [Google]
1317596921179.png
51KB, 327x367px
>Brock is wasted against Fedorafag
>not doing Brock Vs ADR or Rusev or Roman II instead
>haitch-uhh puts himself in main event of biggest mania as champ
>BMJ Memaro Boreton A plus man Goat man injured
>AJ literally being Ziggler tier
>Nakameme fans creaming their pants for a jiggly puff annoying cunt

Jesus just fuck it up, FUCK IT
>>
File: triple-h.jpg (93KB, 575x800px) Image search: [Google]
triple-h.jpg
93KB, 575x800px
>those constant boos for Roman
>those boos for Usos
Samoans got BTFO by that crowd
>>
>tfw they teased the styles clash like 3 times

It's going to be protected beyond belief
>>
>State of Jack Swagger
>>
File: 1452725200854.jpg (39KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1452725200854.jpg
39KB, 400x500px
>>911679
>Swagger and Henry win the pre-show match
>Henry gets in the ring
>thrown out in seconds
>Swagger gets in the ring
>thrown out in seconds

>only one member of Social Outcasts actually gets in the RR match
>>
File: Dr_dindwho.jpg (53KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
Dr_dindwho.jpg
53KB, 500x400px
>>911059

Ramen, Haitch, Brock, AJ

>>911575

Is that you la?
>>
I honestly though that when AJs music hits it would be "ain't no sunshine when she's gone" but then it changed into something way different
>>
File: 1452282474549.jpg (49KB, 374x531px) Image search: [Google]
1452282474549.jpg
49KB, 374x531px
>>911675
>Brock Vs ADR
>>
File: eeKONx6.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
eeKONx6.gif
3MB, 500x281px
Here's the proper camera angle for AJ Style's debut, lads:

https://streamable.com/krv3
>>
>>911686
thought*
hit*
fuck my spelling today
>>
Make a new thread faggots
>>
So where does the Brock/Wyatt feud go? Seems a bit of an odd choice.
Wyatt always seems to get these feuds with big time guys only to lose

Brock should have gone back to wreck shit though, unless he still does I'm just watching this shit
>>
>>911699

>>911701
>>
>>911702
>>911702
>>911702
>>
>>911700
It goes to WrestleMania

Gauntlet match, Wyatts vs. Brock
>>
>>911700
i'm not looking forward to it. brock's going to look so dumb if he sells wyatt's spider shit. even if it is a 3/4 on 1 match.
>>
>>911703
>>911704
ONE SECOND DIFFERENCE
>>
>>911707
Haha holy shit I can't even imagine that. He better just stare at it with confusion and just mess him up

It'd be a new angle, mind games wouldn't work for shit on him
>>
>>911549
It was called Lunatic Lariat a few months ago.
Then they stopped.
Now they call it this
>>
>>911646
Kane and Daniel Bryan did
>>
>>911601
Respect bro. Unfortunately I chose Jericho.
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.