[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your friendly reminder that everything he said was absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

File: cmp.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cmp.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
Your friendly reminder that everything he said was absolutely true.

WWE is a joke.
>>
That's why his pipebomb promo was so brilliant.

He basically predicted that WWE would turn into WCW and have shit ratings.
>>
>>910455

>Hypocrite
>Whiner
>Doesn't lift
>Emo geek
>Meat-fearer
>Booze-dodger
>Most laughable "fighter" in UFC history
>>
>>910489

"Pipebomb".......cringe!

He didn't predict anything, he just said a promo that WWE hack writers made for him.
>>
>>910504
ebin
>>
>>910504

THIS

I start getting into wrestling and hear about Punk's pipebomb and how amazing it is. He's pretty blatantly acting. You can play that shit in the 2K15 story mode.

Friendly reminder that half the faggots on this site believed Paige's "pipebomb" about starting the divas revolution too. Blatant acting and hack writing.
>>
>>910497
K.
>>
>>910941
Punk's pipebomb was legit, they just gave him permission to say whatever he wanted to.

Paige's was obviously BS
>>
>>910504
You do realize that punk was "unscripted" and he turned it into a shoot, He even said it was on Colt's podcast.
>>
>Pipebomb
>fired on wedding day
>never ever coming back

kek Ive never seen you guys get worked this hard.
>>
>>910985
this desu senpai
It's a fucking work, why else do you think he hasn't had an MMA fight yet? Dana White is a money-grubbing scumbag and would have thrown him into a match untrained if it meant selling more, and it would.
>>
File: 1425528516350.jpg (74KB, 600x906px) Image search: [Google]
1425528516350.jpg
74KB, 600x906px
>>910455
Imagine if there was this movie. It's a romantic comedy.

And the two main characters are CM Punk and AJ Lee.

The WWE is the stupid company they work for.

Stephanie is AJ's crazy boss with the horrible demon smile that everybody makes fun of behind her back but is afraid to actually tell her about.

The movie goes off when Punk and AJ get married.

During the credits sequence we get to see what all the secondary characters are up to in a series of funny gags.

One of these gags is Triple H winning the Royal Rumble.

>one of the other one's is Punk getting his ass kicked in the UFC
>the last thing we hear before the production credits roll is "wow, that hurt"
>>
>>910497
>Longest reigning champ of modern era
>2X WWE Champion
>3X WWE World Heavyweight Champion
>2 time Money In The Bank Winner
>5 star match calibre talent
>#1 on PWI Top 500 list of 2012

0 Wrestlemania Main Events

Makes sense
>>
>>910455
NXT is a sign that Haitch isn't as dufus as first expected, but he's damn right about the way Vince is running the big brand down.
>>
>>910497
>geek
>insult

You spend your free time arguing about pretend fighting. You're more of a nerd than he is.
>>
>>911285

He spends his time insulting the guy on a mongolian cave painting board that Punk has probably never heard of.
>>
>>910455
>Smarks happy that le attitude era wrestler won but still complain about "muh AJ Styles" and how predictable Wrestlemania is gonna be
>Marks slurping Haitch's cock while still thanking him for NXT
>WWE Universe booty blasted that Roman lost
>India burning itself to the ground
>Everyone else in the middle of the IWC getting shit on

Ignorance was bliss, Punk. You took that from me you son of a bitch. I was happy being a mark.
>>
>>911307
This. I want to go back to 05 cheering for Batista and Rey and Cena. Life was simpler then.
>>
File: Xv9Kc9R.gif (987KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
Xv9Kc9R.gif
987KB, 200x180px
>>911239
Fuckin THIS

It might be fashionable to hate on Punk nowadays just to avoid circlejerking, but it doesn't change the fact that everything he said on Colt's podcast was right. WWE drop the ball time after time because they push who they want, not who the fans want.
>>
>>910996

Imagine AJ not getting fucked by Jay Lethal (a black mandingo dude) for 2 years, after that Jay dumps her

Then along came CuM Spunk and decided to marry her
>>
>>911369
>Jay is this delusional
She dropped you after the free training because that's all it ever meant to her. She dropped you for Trent Baretta of all people. You're Benign.
>>
>>911283
>NXT
Glorified talent development. They've had it for years.
>>
>>911285
>>911295

I watch MMA, a real sport. Not fake wrasslin'. Your precious emo scrub is getting knocked out within 30 seconds IF he actually steps up to fight.
>>
>>911770
barretta is mad cool and she had more in common with him and look at roppongi vice so based.
>>
>>910497
>refutes none of the argument
>shifts the point of the argument away from wwe's shady and shitty business practices to subjective flaws of cm punk.
>>
>>911770
Whores be whores.
>>
>>911239
>comparing personal life to predetermined outcomes
>>
>>912764
>implying the won't find an even bigger scrub for him to beat
>>
>>911770
she couldnt handle the lethal injection everynight and had to leave him so she could walk one day.
>>
>>912764
>ke wrasslin'. Your precious emo scrub is getting knocked out within 30 sec

punk is 0-0-0

so he is pretty much undefeated right now.
>>
>>912764
>Not fake wrasslin'
>wrasslin
no one calls it that. stop shitposting things you have zero basic knowledge about
>>
>>913009
>>913025

You sound every bit as sensitive as your precious whining emo hero.
>>
>>911239
>waaah I got pushed to the moon but don't get the last match at WrestleMania

Hulk Hogan wasn't even the last match when he won his first WWF Title
>>
>>911239

>overrated whining emo brat who never drew a penny

He didn't deserve a WrassleMania main event, much like he doesn't deserve a UFC contract. Although every adult knows the clown is highly unlikely to ever step foot in the famous Octagon......
>>
>>910497
i'm going to laugh when he gets his shit pushed in inside the cage, and nobody will take him seriously as a wrestler or an actor ever again

his career is literally going to go from full of potential to completely over in one minute
>>
>>913629
i know, it's like "okay so you have free reign with your promos, we'll pair you up with the smartest manager in the business, you're the one guy on the roster who isn't cena or taker that can tell haitch to fuck off and not get fired, we'll put the hottest stable of the decade under you, and we'll give you the longest title reign of the modern era and shove it down the crowd's throat every week, and do the same for your wife. sound good?"

>actually i didn't get the one slot that comes once per year that everybody in the industry wants, so i'm going to complain about your company to anybody who will listen to me
>>
>>913966
Fuck CM Punk and his moronic fans
>>
>>913966
what is he thinking? it's one thing to be a straight edge guy who eats meat, or a vegetarian who gets on the juice, but he's screwed on both ends
>>
>>914012
What special fighting powers do you think meat imparts. It's just protein dude. You can get it from other places. The reason punk will lose is because he's old and has never really trained as a real fighter. Not because he's eating chickpeas instead of steak.
>>
>>914063
>The reason punk will lose is because he's old and has never really trained as a real fighter.

that's the main reason, but eating tree bark and gluten-free seaweed bread isn't going to help any

his brittle soy-milk bones will probably get snapped in half
>>
>>914063
>he doesn't know the power of flesh and blood
>>
>>914008
>>914150

Truth!
>>
File: WhiningEmoBitch.jpg (297KB, 576x874px) Image search: [Google]
WhiningEmoBitch.jpg
297KB, 576x874px
>>914063

Take a look at this picture and try not to laugh.

This meat-fearing skinny-fat vegan emo whiner is no threat to a hamster, let alone a trained UFC athlete.
>>
>>914008
>>actually i didn't get the one slot that comes once per year that everybody in the industry wants
So you're mad at him for wanting what everybody in the industry wants. Okay.

Kicking shit off his bucket list is probably preferable than sticking around on that sinking ship.
>>
File: 1453699943316.jpg (43KB, 569x468px) Image search: [Google]
1453699943316.jpg
43KB, 569x468px
>>911239

Keep crying bitch nigga, meanwhile Triple H is main eventing his seventh wrestlemania at age 46
>>
>>919598
Only a matter of time before he oversees the release of the Self-Destruction of CM Punk dvd.
>>
>>919584
Jesus Christ he has the same build as me and I don't even work out or anything. I just have a slightly bigger beer belly and that's it, but overall exact same build. Does that mean I can become a UFC fighter too?
>>
>>919665
It's better than that anon: you are already as much a UFC fighter as Punk is, or will ever be.

Why not give Dana White a call and ask him where's your cheque?
>>
>>919584
>>919828
>implying Dana White won't book him to a nobody and will ask that nobody to lose on purpose and make Phil really really strong
>>
>>919831
Don't think that's gonna happen. It could have, if we were still in Jan/Feb 2015, when Punk could have brought literally ALL his WWE heat with him with a quick debut. It'd have been worth UFC compromising for him for that amount of bank.

It's died off so much now that it's not worth it for UFC to dent their image even slightly for a no contest in return for what Punk might bring, if they don't make it a proper contest. And the longer it drags out, the older Punk gets and pretty soon it's going to look a lot like an old man getting his face stove in by a psychopath, and then tossed on the scrap heap.

Punk is both stupid enough to think he can into UFC, and smart enough to know he's not up to it. He has too much mouth on him and, whatever you think of WWE's corporate image, the people behind the scenes let the guy walk out of a cosy top-midcard career and into a real corner.
>>
>>911321
This is so wrong I can't even.

It's the fans who cause this shit and create a sense of injustice, or of talent being unfairly buried.

It's no coincidence the WWE is shittest in the era where fan interaction online is now a thing: 2005-now. Let's be clear - WHOEVER gets pushed gets pushed in place of lots of other people. From now on, there is always going o be an appearance of injustice to this, because the fan support of one superstar is never going to be able to balance the combined whining of all the others.

Before social medias this was still a thing, but you had no way of broadcasting your butthurt, so it was easier to ignore. But make no mistake - if there was this much online discussion in the 90s, none of the all time greats of the Attitude era would have the appearance of being over as much as they did at the time.

"Giving the fans what they want" is a literal impossibility, and Punk is using that as a shitty cold-reading way of saying "give me what I want", knowing that it'll bait both marks and smarks into backing him. And shit like Haitch in the Rumble and Roman's meta-Heel run are going to continue forever, because there can only ever be one storyline now, and that is "do we give the fans what they want or nah?"
>>
>>910455

Not sure what is the bigger joke - WWE or this crying emo pussy pretending to be a UFC fighter.
>>
>>923078
It's the second one
>>
File: asp.jpg (138KB, 700x516px) Image search: [Google]
asp.jpg
138KB, 700x516px
>I started this thread as a joke and you retarded faggots are seriously debating this shit
>>
>>919598
how is there two???
>>
File: hulk.jpg (34KB, 620x414px) Image search: [Google]
hulk.jpg
34KB, 620x414px
>>919598
>That's why this company is in the damn shape it's in; because of bullshit like this
>>
File: 43564398756924378563487.jpg (51KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
43564398756924378563487.jpg
51KB, 480x353px
>>923317
Get with the program. You just described every fucken thread on this site.
>>
>>923337
>shitting on trips
>posting a man who killed two separate companies by himself
>>
>>923371
that trap looks like chris jericho
>>
>>910455
>Your friendly reminder that everything he said was absolutely true.

Damn right
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.