[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shuck Ducky, Quack Quack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Shuck Ducky, Quack Quack
>>
She's going back to obscurity, isn't she? Fuck Flair's politics.
>>
>>909766
did you see the mania promo? it will be sasha vs charlotte for the next month, and a four way between charlotte/becky/sasha/paige at mania
>>
>>909766
She is. Her momentum was totally fucked, rolled up and tossed into the bin. It was now or never. With Sasha back, going for the title and Bayley coming up soon it's safe to say Becky is history.
>>
>>909789

No I didn't. Got a link?
>>
The Tully Blanchard of the horsewomen.
>>
>>909766

She should sue flair for sexual assault. Cameras got it
>>
>>901942
She didn't win the NXT one, why did people think she was going over on the main roster
>>
>>909798
cant find, there was a youtube that promptly got deleted. it was pretty like it is every year, the four divas featured were those four. even if its not a four way, becky will be on the card
>>
>>909984
Yeah in a 12 diva tag or some shit.
>>
she suck cause she looks like she panders to tmblr and SJW.
why not make a diva a SJW gimmic?
>>
>>909766
>>909793
I can predict with some certainty that Lynch isn't through. The reason for that is people like you who got invested in her feud - and judging by the crowd reactions, there are a lot of people who did. If you felt like the heel winning was no big deal (or that it was for the best), then that would be a problem for Lynch's future.

>Flair
IF he's arranged this, Flair's burying Becky Lynch the same way he buried Dusty Rhodes for all those years.
>>
Becketty
>>
>>909878
>why did people think she was going over on the main roster
because she is over with the crowd and one of the few faces that can say that

>>910329
>she looks like she panders to tmblr and sjw
steampunk existed far before that shit, and besides Ireland is a Catholic country. She's probably a virgin like Finn Bálor and waiting until he gets called up to arrange the marriage.
>>
>tfw this talentless cunt will spend the rest of her career facing Alicia Fox on Superstars
>>
>>910902
Balor fucked her while he was training her in Ireland, don't talk horseshit. (She still fucking worships the ground he walks on, he must have dicked her good and proper.)
>>
>>911325
I think the only one he dicked good and proper is yourself.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.