[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AJ "The Royal Rumble Man" Styles Debut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 5

File: AJ-Styles-2.jpg (298KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
AJ-Styles-2.jpg
298KB, 750x500px
I just got one question for you smarks.

Are you ready? TO FLY TONIGHT?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeOXcgZ_mhc
>>
Hopefully he cut his hair and comes out with cool ass music. Styles will impress everyone. Wish Austin Aries would get this treatment
>>
>>899690
its almost likely he will come out to Evil ways since WWE and tna both have rights to the music. the music will possibly just get the R truth treatment since R truth had the same theme in both tna and wwe
>>
evil ways is his best song but it wont work right if he just runs out there. It has to be a slow build.
>>
>>899720
>3
>2
>1
>BZZZZT
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeOXcgZ_mhc

>LITTERALLY 1 minute build up until the big ass chorus where everyone in the arena would mark out comes up

>meanwhile at least 3 entrants would surpass him or would beat the hell out of him before he'll reach the ring
>>
>>899732
thats why he would be #30
>>
>implying vince would let him use his tna theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0ff5Rkyooo
>>
>>899776
>implying Vince knows what theme he used in TNA
Vince doesn't watch anything but his own product. It wouldn't surprise me if Vinny didn't even know TNA existed.
>>
>BZZT
>HUH
>WHO IS THAT MAGGLE
>Ugh JBL that man's name is AJ Styles an-
>WHO HIRED THIS GUY
>SOMEONE TOSS HIM OUT OF THE RING
>[5 minutes later and after Brock tosses him out of the ring]
>HA HA WELCOME TO THE BIG LEAGUES KID
>Apparently he's big in Japan an-
>WHO CARES MAGGLE
>>
>>899785
he has interns to do that for him and they tell him and hhh thats the theme he used in TNA.
>>
>>899806
More like this
>Aj Styles comes out
>Cole: Ohh myyyyyyyy!
>Jbl: Who is that maggle!?
>Lawler: The arena is shaking!
>Crowd: Who is dat?
>>
>>899710
they also have rights to "Touched" his roh song, without the rapping part so who knows
>>
>>899776
his tna theme evil ways is owned by both wwe and tna so he can use it. it was used as his theme in tna and the cm punk vs undertaker feud
>>
>>899895
>implying people dont know AJ Styles
>implying Smark crowds dont know AJ Styles
>>
That song sucks more than I do.
>>
>>899927
Nah man, the Rumble's just in Orlando, not like AJ wrestled in Florida for most of his career or anything.
Next you're gonna tell me the BitE crowd knew who Balor was.
>>
>>899681
I'm hope he comes into the WWE with his "5 years ago in TNA" gimmick, and not the wierd "friendless brooding edgelord" gimmick he ended his TNA run with
>>
His theme should have an opening where it builds hype. A lot of noise at the beginning, then silence. Chorus hits, and his name shows up in the titantron. Crowd would lose their shit.
>>
>>900034
>WWE
>referencing TNA or other promotions

Pick one, not even in NXT save for NJPW or ROH
>>
>>900177
not saying they would acknowledge it, but I just hope he isn't doing that wierd "lone wolf" thing he did towards the end, it was pretty cringey.
>>
get hyped.
>>
>>900163
soooo Evil Ways then....
>>
File: i hate this company.png (696KB, 594x560px) Image search: [Google]
i hate this company.png
696KB, 594x560px
>AJ Styles, a big deal, goes to NJPW
>"You know, AJ Styles is a big deal, so let's give him big storylines and make him a star."

>AJ Styles, a big deal, goes to WWE
>"You know, AJ Styles is a big deal... but he has to pay his dues, let's just have him be eliminated by a jobber out of no where, while otherwise being a fucking geek for the entire match."

That was fucking disgusting. He had no relevance in the entire match, and he was eliminated by a INJURED, LIMPING AND WORN OUT KEVIN OWENS WHO JUST LOST EARLIER IN THE NIGHT.

What a load of bollocks.

I don't know how anyone can defend that.
>>
what was his theme?
>>
>>908998
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXl28Sf2O4A
>>
>>908963

>posting this exact comment in two places

fucking faggot
>>
>>908963
>eliminated by a Jobber
You mean KO? Who will probably get his push when Vince realizes that the League of Nations and god awful and their only 2 good potential heels on the roster are Bray Wyatt and Kevin Owens.
>>
>>908963
THIS NIGGA MAD.

NERD!
>>
>>899681
What kind of man gets a huge tattoo of his own initials?
>>
>>909041
>vince
>realizes
good meme
>>
>>909056
they're his kids' initials too

Ajay
Avery
Albey
Anney
>>
>>899681
>WWE officials - "fans wouldn't know who he is"
>is the most over guy in the rumble
kek
>>
>>909092
>gets tossed out by KO
>Cole barely mentions it and talks about Roman instead
>>
>>909056
a guy who has made hundreds of thousands of dollars out the very same initials
>>
>>909129
>multiple, very loud chants for him
>caring what the announces say
>>
>>908963
AJ will wrestle with Dean, KO, and Sami Zayn in the intercontinental ladder match senpai. Calm the fuck down.
>>
>>909161
>shows the fans care but the company doesn't give a care what the fans really think
>>
>>899895
>AJ got the biggest pop of the night

The city of this guy.
>>
>>909129
>Cole barely mentions it
the announcers mentioned the chants at least three times
>>
>>899895
>Crowd: Who is dat?
Crowd was chanting his name
>>
>tfw I missed AJ's debut

How can I watch it again? And what number did he enter in?
>>
Never watched AJ before tonight but I was excited to see a new face kicking some ass. That dude is tiny but fun to watch fly.
>>
>>909247
>fun to watch fly

They will limit his moves in WWE, just watch.
>>
>>909220
https://streamable.com/bbtn

there you go. and #3
>>
>tfw cant watch the bruce blitz reviews anymore
>>
>>909247
watch his TNA stuff it's one of the only good things TNA had
>>
File: 1663505-cage_gamespot_vid.jpg (230KB, 1275x715px) Image search: [Google]
1663505-cage_gamespot_vid.jpg
230KB, 1275x715px
>>909056
A based man
>>
>>909183
AJ Got probably one of the biggest pops i've ever fucking seen WAS HUGGGE!
>>
>>909290
Fuck that. Watch his New Japan stuff. I didn't start liking AJ until then.
>>
File: 1322438000962.gif (759KB, 285x171px) Image search: [Google]
1322438000962.gif
759KB, 285x171px
DAT POP DOE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8FrpWIWj9o
>>
This is the first time I`m seeing him, did he hold back or something because he didn't really impress me.
>>
>>909562
Royal Rumble is actually a terrible place to have a debut because less than 2 minutes later there's another entrant into the ring so you get very little 1 on 1 time
>>
>>909562
yea he held back a lot, he's pretty amazing, but typical rumble kinda like how jericho just laid around for 20 min.
>>
You can't showcase wrestling talent during a Rumble match.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8FrpWIWj9o

that fucking pop
>>
Would have rather he debuted the night after Mania.
>>
WELCOME TO THE BIG LEAGUES KIDDO
>>
>>909627
Holy fuck dat pop.

I hate the camera work from Dunn, it focused on Roman's face for way too long
>>
>>909644
Honestly up there with top 10 pops of all time.

But yeah sadly ruined with the Dumb ass close up of roman being confused.
>>
>>909644
roman sold it pretty well tbf
>>
>>909723
He did, but I always love the anticipation of the guy coming out as the music hits for a big debut/return.

Dunn's camerawork was off all night, he missed Kofi's elimination too
>>
>>909723
He shouldn't have to.

Imagine if what we saw of Jericho's debut was just the Rock's face instead of JERICHO appearing on the tron.

They have literally zero bad blood, you'd have thought it was some long-time rival coming back to destroy Roman the way they focused on his gormless face.
>>
>>909627
i scared the shit out of my gf and dog when AJ premiered.
>>
Anyone know the name of his theme song?
>>
>>909880
Call'd being a faggot
>>
>>909880

it's aint no sunshine by dmx but a different version

anderson silva uses it too
>>
>>908963
It was very fucking decent. Considering that this guy kinda comes from TNA. Be fucking grateful that Vince let him stay more than a third of the rumble. There are a lot of wrestlers with more than 5 years in the wwe that only get to stay a couple of minutes.
>>
>>908963
You're silly
>>
>>909562
Go watch AJ Styles Vs Shinsuke Nakamura that will show you everything you need to know
>>
>>910437
>Shinsuke Nakamura
Fuck, imagine how much trouble JBL's gonna have with this, he can't even say Michael right
>>
>>909644
Yeah, Dunn blew that one. The crowd saw AJ's titantron well before the home viewers knew what was going on because Dunn gave us a solid 5 seconds of Ramen frowning while the crowd was going batshit.
>>
>>910499
SHINERBROCK NAKAMORA! MAGGLE!
>>
>>910499
I imagine JBL just calling him Nagamura. not even gonna bother with shinsuke.
>>
>>910499
HAHA WELCOME TO THE BIG LEAGUE KID, I LOVE IT MAGGLE, LOOK AT THE BIG SHOW GO
>>
I can't imagine what was actually going through their heads during the entrance.
AJ got ultimate vindication as a WWE crowd lost their mind for him stepping into a WWE arena for the very first time.
Roman, regardless of his protected push and fat paycheck, had to feel horrible knowing how hated he was, especially in the face of all this love for a "new guy."
>>
>>910818
Roman must be used to it now. The absolute worst would've been last year's Rumble, that was meant to be his shining moment, the thing he'd been working towards for so many years of his life, and it was getting shitted on by an entire stadium, then the fucking soul crushing part with his infinitely more popular cousin who always overshadowed him trying and failing to save him from the boos while looking pissed off.

If Reigns doesn't have a thick skin by now hw's have gone insane.
>>
>>910917
I don't know, he could easily be thinking that even with a year he's gotten even more hated.
>>
>>910917
Huge difference, though, in this particular moment. Other times they hated him for going over on beloved WWE guys. This was the WWE debut of AJ and the crowd still loved AJ more. Roman has to know that nobody can make him liked.
>>
>>910917
He looked confused when he came out of the tunnel to boos, I think he thought that he would be over by now.
>>
>>899690

Hope so since his RR entrance theme sucked.
>>
>>910917
I dunno, Reigns always seems butthurt in his interviews whenever he addresses the crowd not accepting him. He usually blames everybody else, or makes bitter comments about the fans
>>
>>910917
>the thing he'd been working towards for so many years of his life,

Less than 5 = "So Many"?
>>
>>910917
>the thing he'd been working towards for so many years of his life
Vince pls
>>
>>899806
JBL is shit tier. I don't know why people love him.
>>
>>911539
Boy are you gonna hate this year's HOF
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.