[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You gonna be mad when he wins the rumble?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: chris_280x390_360176a.jpg (17KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
chris_280x390_360176a.jpg
17KB, 280x390px
You gonna be mad when he wins the rumble?
>>
I would be OK with Jericho winning the Rumble as a cowardly heel.
>>
>>897425
If that guy in the pic did then I'd be delighted.

Shame that it's JUSTicho wrestling and not him.
>>
>>897425
Chris Jericho should be in the Hall of Fame.
>>
>>897425 (OP)
All for it since he deserves one last world title reign (Doesn't matter how long the reign is) And he needs a Rumble win. I just fucking hope he turns heel
>>
why would i be mad?

18+
>>
I'm actually hoping Xavier Woods wins and challenges wrestlers to Street Fighter 2 on the Titantron for the belt.
>>
>>897507
So you wouldn't be mad if The Dwayne came back with a Doink the Clown gimmick and won? Underage marks like current Jericho more since they haven't seen how drastically different he has become.
>>
>>897596
>So you wouldn't be mad if The Dwayne came back with a Doink the Clown gimmick and won?
Why would anyone get angry at that?
>>
>>897425
that guy is literally dead. now all we have is flashy jacket, "i'm a rock star first and a wrestler second" business-cut jericho who hasn't had a storyline outside of "i'm hosting the highlight reel" since he showed up no. 2 at the rumble three years ago.

this is like posting a picture of pre-nWo scott steiner.
>>
>>897596
>So you wouldn't be mad if The Dwayne came back with a Doink the Clown gimmick and won?
that sounds fucking hilarious desu. besides rock always acted like a clown, he may as well dress like one.
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 750x737px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 750x737px
It's happening friends
>>
>>897425
Jericho has been a jobber for like the past 2 years. There is zero chance they will put the title on him right now.
>>
>>897425
I didn't think Stacey Keebler still wrestled!
>>
>>897425
he has pretty hair
>>
>>897627
How do you want your pecs senpai?
>>
>>898008
just fuck my insertions up
>>
File: ohno.gif (401KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.gif
401KB, 200x113px
>post yfw cool dad Chris Jericho actually eliminates Bork Laser from the rumble

if Lesnar loses, Jericho is one of the people to do it I'd be alright with. assuming it's off a distraction of course.
>>
Jericho should have won 2012 royal rumble.
>>
> liking Mid-Life Crisis JeriDad
>>
>>898746
> Knowing it is a role they are given and not being a fickle shit who stops liking them until they are heel again
>>
>>898775
I can't shake the feeling that "mid-life crisis" is another based Jericho heel gimmick and that he's giving it a subtle introduction.
>>
>>898775
Have you listened to his podcast at any point in the past couple of years?

It's not a gimmick.
>>
>>898775
We would like him as a heel because he dresses and acts like an annoying twat. It stands to reason to anyone who isn't demented that being annoying and uncool works better as a heel e.g. Miz.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.