[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So uh... is TNA dead? Lol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: CZXy6zrWkAAX9r9.jpg (81KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CZXy6zrWkAAX9r9.jpg
81KB, 600x800px
So uh... is TNA dead? Lol
>>
It has been for a while, Dixie just won't pull the plug.

>on the fucking TV Guide channel
>>
>>895891
they just signed NXT wrestler james storm away from the WWE of course not!
>>
No they are making a comeback. TNA has gotten a lot better, Besides the Knockouts division the show is good and is getting higher ratings every week. it's actually watchable now.
>>
>>896053
>TNA has gotten a lot better,
matt hardy is their champion and had to mention other champions to get heat on fucking twitter.
>>
>>896053
Go to bed Dixie
>>
>>896053
>NXT reject is probably their best guy
>Matt Hardy is champ

Just pull the plud & bring The Wolves, Beer Money & Trevor Lee to NXT.
>>
>>896062
I thought Matt vacated the title.
>>
>implying Aries or Styles will ever matter to anything in the WWE

Aries is a manlet and Styles is already old and the WWE are busy building new stars for the past three years and they're not going to stop anytime soon.
>>
>>897109
he beat EC3 in a last man standing match on tuesday
>>
>>897114
>and the WWE are busy building new stars for the past three years

Going off how they've geeked out just about everybody on their roster, you could've fooled me.
>>
>>897124
> You can tell I don't watch TNA
So all those months of the convoluted tournament resulted in the title coming back to the guy who purposely vacated it to begin with? That's what it sounds like.
>>
>>897125
>Daniel Bryan
>Seth Rollins
>Roman Reigns
>le geeked out

Even Kevin Owens and Dean Ambrose are protected which means they're the next in line.
>>
>>897131
Rollins had something like a 15-match losing streak AS THE WWE WORLD CHAMPION and Bryan lost clean to Ziggler.

> Ambrose
> protected

u kidin me?
>>
>>897142
>had something like a 15-match losing streak AS THE WWE WORLD CHAMPION
PPV seth says other wise.
>>
>>896053
>highest ratings ever.

so...1.5?
>>
>>897131
Daniel Bryan was completely geeked out and made to job to Roman and then suck his dick

then Ziggler and Ambrose started calling him a turd
>>
>>896062
and even Hardys would be in WWE right now if Jeff didn't fuck up his leg
>>
>>896053

knockouts division is better than divas desu senpai
>>
>>896053
TNA can't even pay their wrestlers a livable wage. Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff milked the company of nearly all it's money. Why do you think AJ Styles and most of the other TNA originals left?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjyEin4RJxs
>>
>>897130
TNA, BABY
>>
>>897454
james storm left NXT to re-sign with TNA.
>>
>>897114
Aries is just like cm punk, except talented as fuck. He'll be massively over.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.