[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

blandy boretons stale gimmick isn't his fault because it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mnrzluYOw21s5g0jgo1_250.gif (952KB, 245x147px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnrzluYOw21s5g0jgo1_250.gif
952KB, 245x147px
blandy boretons stale gimmick isn't his fault because it is just that: a gimmick. it's not his fault he's boring, he's following orders! my reasoning being, he was one of the greatest heels of all time both as the legend killer and the sadistic viper. this thread is dedicated to the most under appreciated and greatest wrestlers of all time, randall keith orton!!!
>>
File: redrooster.jpg (14KB, 174x270px) Image search: [Google]
redrooster.jpg
14KB, 174x270px
>implying that getting a bland gimmick is the worst thing that can happen
>>
>tfw Hogan wouldn't let Orton go over him
>>
>>891709
yeah but i just feel they had too much creative control over his gimmick. because he went from being sick on the mic and a great actor to some bland absent character. not to conspire but it's almost as if they said to him "don't say anything that captivates the audience". even his physique fgs. he had an immense physique as the legend killer, then they made him lose weight to get super shredded for the viper (along with a skinhead, a great tan and oiling himself up more). then made him look like some average gym goer by making him lose his shred and grow a beard (and also drop the tan + oil).

>inb4 ageing does that to you
it happened quickly.

and no i'm not all about the physique, i'm just using it as another example that the powers that be had something to play in randy ortons demise. to me he will always be the greatest of all time, call it far fetched if you will, but that's my opinion.

p.s. daniel bryan sucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q95ELsOg23w
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np51c3TpvEM
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.