[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So if Yoel Romero is clearly caught for roids, then what does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 8654345687654.jpg (64KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
8654345687654.jpg
64KB, 600x400px
So if Yoel Romero is clearly caught for roids, then what does that say about his fight with Machida??? He suffered some serious damage to the head because of having to defend against someone who juiced up.
>>
>>890696
Use your common sense and don't buy into the binary thinking of MMA commentators.

If Machida really suffered brain damage it was the result of being punched in the face by a monster called Yoel Romero, roids or not.

The idea that roids suddenly make punches dangerous while they are perfectly fine otherwise is ludicrous. Yes, of course Romero would have been less powerful and less dangerous if he hadn't been juicing but that wouldn't have changed the fact that punches to the face fuck you up.

Finally, consider this: martial artists spend hours upon hours, day after day training and sparring in the gym. They get their bodies beaten up all the time and get punched in the head regularly. One fight rarely makes a difference. Rather, it's the accumulation of tremendous amounts of punishment over the course of a career, most of which takes place away from the limelight in a gym. A professional has 20-30 matches in his career, but maybe as many as 2000 sparring sessions.
>>
>>890696
same thing that happend with diaz vs silva after silva was found on roids. Diaz didnt go down even with silva roided up punches, they will do little to nothing.

In the case your taking about fuck if its true.
but like >>891416 said it was just the straw that broke the camels back if you will but still shitty regardless.
>>
>>890696
Dude, MMA belongs in /sp/. There is nothing alternative about it anymore.
>>
>>891619
nah they are trying to get rid of it too, all they do is shtpost about schaubb
>>
>>891416
>If Machida really suffered brain damage it was the result of being punched in the face by a monster called Yoel Romero, roids or not.

Part of the reason he was such a monster was because he was juicing. Roids work bro, and work REALLY well. To say they don't contribute much to speed/power is pretty ignorant of what they can do. I've taken them before. The strength increases are pretty drastic.
>>
>>891621
I know, but that's bullshit. Reason I say that is I love MMA (and other sports) and hate WWE, so I don't want to come here at all. MMA is a legit, popular sport whether those faggots like it or not
>>
>>891629
But anything martial arts related generally belongs here.

They just want it to be all team/ball sports.

I mean, boxing is here too. And boxing is even more mainstream then MMA.
>>
>>891640
Says who?
If it is a sport and is popular enough to have a presence on spee then it belongs there
>>
>>891640
Is boxing here? I genuinely didn't know that. I see the odd thread on /sp/, but I figured it's because nobody really cares about it (I kinda do).

>But anything martial arts related generally belongs here.

That I knew, but understood since regular joes training self-defense isn't a "sport".

Were you on /sp/ after the McGregor-Aldo fight? The whole catalog was full of fight threads. Sure, alot was memeing Brazil, but it showed that people do watch and are aware of MMA. The Euros may bitch about "American sports", but they bitch about anything other than soccer. If that board can talk about fucking F1 and SNOOKER(!), MMA belongs
>>
File: 7939813474_ca62f3ec1b_z.jpg (166KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
7939813474_ca62f3ec1b_z.jpg
166KB, 640x456px
Doesn't he deserve some kind of compensation for that though? I mean you could tell Machida was really making an attempt for the belt in middleweight division. I think if he took on Rockhold in a rematch he'd win.
>>891480
Yeah, but I think that one was different. Using steroids to help recover a healthy leg is one thing (Especially breaking it the way he did), but juicing in your training while not competing makes you instant trash. You can never be recognized as a true warrior.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.